apex_pretador wrote:1. Kaioshin vs cell (i havde shin b/w CG goku & FP PC, so 3 rounds):
- shin vs suppressed cell (vs goku)
- shin vs FP cell
- shin vs PC (equal stats)
2. Buu [janemba absorbed] vs hirdugarn (2nd form)
3. King cold vs piccolo pre kami fusion (i think they are close)
4. Piccolo x Nail vs Piccolo x Kami (both fusions post king kai)
5. Dodoria, Cui vs Zarbon (no transformation)
1. Kaioshin would put up a good fight against the Cell who fought Goku, but probably lose. He'd probably lose at equal powers, too.
2. Super Janemba's already stronger than Hirudegarn. Adding Boo's extra power and brains just makes victory a sure thing.
3. I disagree, I think Piccolo's way up there with the Super Saiyans with a PL of almost 200 million, while Cold maxes out a little below 100 million. So Piccolo's got this in the bag.
4. Piccolo's merger with Nail made him many times stronger, while his merger with Kami presumably only doubled his power. So the former merged Piccolo's got this in the bag.
5. Dodoria and Zarbon's powers are already close enough (24k vs 23k) that the former would already have a decent shot at winning. Adding Kwi as backup just tips the scales heavily in his favor.
Noah wrote:- Vegeta (Namek Arc) x Slug
- Kamiccolo (Daimao Arc) x Raditz, Nappa and Vegeta
- Base Gotenks (Post RoSaT) x 5 Cell Juniors
- Yamcha (23rd TB) x Tenshinhan (22nd TB)
— Vegeta as he was against 1st-form Freeza could take down Old Slug, and "not quite Super Saiyan" Vegeta could defeat Young Slug. It probably wouldn't be easy for him in either case.
— Re-joining with Kami would presumably only double his strength. He's not even going to be a match for Raditz alone.
— Gotenks does a lot of posturing and bragging, which leads the Cell Juniors to think he's a challenge for them. He goes down with the first punch. They all spend the next 10 minutes kicking him until he dies.
— Yamcha finds a way to lose, especially if they're fighting in the first round of a tournament.