The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Hellspawn28 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:28 pm

ROF 1st Form Freeza vs. Janemba

Freeza can't transform. Who wins?
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Hot Rod
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Hot Rod » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:48 pm

Janemba wins. Because that is the natural order of things, Janemba being stronger than Frieza.

Khin
I Live Here

Post by Khin » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:59 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:ROF 1st Form Freeza vs. Janemba

Freeza one shots.Janemba is only SSJ3 tier.

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:20 am

Freeza is barely stronger than a Super Saiyan, Janemba is stronger than a Super Saiyan 3. To make things more fair Freeza should transform into his final form.

ThePiccolo
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ThePiccolo » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:01 am

Hot Rod wrote:Hatchiyack vs Bio Broly.
Hatchiyack pretty easily
AvatarReiko wrote:1.)16 vs Imperfect Cell(Post Humans). Who would have won?
2.)Bio Broly vs Good Buu
3.) SSJG Red Goku & SSJGSS Vegeta vs Beerus
- Hmm...16 did better in the fight, but Cell survived 16's Hell Flash pretty easily. I think Cell would've found a way to win.
- Good Buu stomps
- SSJG Goku isn't too far off from his SSJGSS counterpart, but I still think Beerus would beat them both.

I'd give it to Janemba.

Some Fights (and sorry if some of these have been done before; I haven't been here too long)
1.If the Piccolo and 17 fight wasn't interrupted, who do you think would've won?
2. Pikkon vs LSSJ Broly (Movie 10)
3. Dabura vs MSSJ Cell Games Goku
4. Dabura vs MSSJ Cell Games Gohan
5. God ki Goku from Battle of Gods vs Final Form Frieza from Resurrection F (not DBS)
6. Saiyan Saga Vegeta (no Oozaru allowed )vs Cui
7. SSJ Future Gohan (one-arm) vs 5th Form Cooler
Last edited by ThePiccolo on Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DanielSSJ
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by DanielSSJ » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:59 pm

ThePiccolo wrote: Some Fights (and sorry if some of these have been done before; I haven't been here too long)
1.If the Piccolo and 17 fight wasn't interrupted, who do you think would've won?
2. Paikuhan vs LSSJ Broly (Movie 8 )
5. God ki Goku from Battle of Gods vs Final Form Freeza from Resurrection F (not DBS)
1. If Piccolo can catch him with the Makankosappo or the Light Grenade, he wins. Otherwise 17 wins due to unlimited stamina.
2. If Paikuhan can one-shot Super Perfect Cell, he can take Broly.
3. I have Dabura only slightly weaker than regular Perfect Cell, so Goku get's stomped.
4. Gohan's pretty close to him, but he'd still e at the disadvantage. Plus there's still his spit.
5. A close one, but I'd give it to Freeza, only because he a cheating bastard.
6. I like to think that his Saiyan fighting instict would give Vegeta an edge over Kiwi.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

ThePiccolo
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ThePiccolo » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:25 pm

Oopsie, I just realized I used the wrong Broly for my Pikkon vs Broly match. :lol: Sorry bout that. I edited it, so now it's Movie 10 Broly

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:02 pm

Zombie wrote:SSJ2 Vegetto vs Final form Freeza [DBS; post training].
First form Freeza [DBS, post training] vs Buutenks.
Ginyu [Tagoma's body] vs Super Buu.
— I don't think the gods are quite THAT far ahead of Vegetto... I think he'd beat Freeza, but it may not be easy.
— Same deal. My gut tells me that Freeza needs his true form here.
— I still haven't really formed an opinion on Gohan and Tagoma's power in Super. Jury's out on this one.
Hellspawn28 wrote:SSj3 Trunten (Potara Fusion of Goten and Trunks) vs. Buuhan
All else being equal, I think a Potara Fusion is a few times stronger than a Dance Fusion. Like 3-5x or something like that. So Trunten takes this one as long as he doesn't screw around too much and waste his 5 minutes in SS3.
Kid Buu wrote:Presuming the idea that Babidi's main three henchmen equate to the last three big bads...
Pui Pui, Yakon, & Dabura Vs. Saiyan Saga Vegeta, Namek Saga Freeza, and Cell.
I don't think they quite match up to those villains, but I'll play along for now and assume the powers are roughly equal. The power tiers are so far apart that it being a group battle won't mean much... each team member will be stuck taking care of their equivalents.

Pui-Pui doesn't strike me as being as hardy or resourceful as Vegeta, who outlasts him in a tough fight. Freeza is complacent and Yakon's speed takes him by surprise. Yakon is able to wound Freeza early on and gain an advantage, and Freeza can only adequately fight back until his 100% power burns out. Yakon eventually wins. Dabra's got his magic abilities and Cell has tricks of his own. My gut tells me that Cell will end up having to regenerate a few times from damage or stone-spit, and Dabra will eventually gain an advantage and win.

So Vegeta ends up the only winner on the "past villains" team, but is worn out and a little extra helpless against Yakon and Dabra, who easily kill him and claim victory for their team.
Doctor. wrote:Bora vs Spopovitch/ BoDB Yamcha / BoDB Goku
Bora probably can't do much against Spopovich's zombie-like resilience and is probably outclassed in power too, but he's definitely strong enough to stomp Goku and Yamcha from their debuts.
apex_pretador wrote:1. CG gohan + one cell Jr vs goku, piccolo, trunks , vegeta (No SS2)
2. Kami vs BoZ Tenshinhan
3. Cyborg Tao vs Yajirobe (first appearance)
4. DBM Gauntlet for Beerus (can go upto 100%)
5. Whis vs potara fusion of Beerus & Champa
1. All from the Cell Games, I'm assuming. Goku can hold Gohan off for the few short minutes the others need to gang up on and take down the Cell Junior. Then they join him against Gohan, eventually wearing him down and claiming victory.
2. Probably Kami, unless Ten gets lucky with a Kikoho.
3. I'm sure Yajirobe's tough enough to tank whatever Tao can throw at him. Probably quick enough to take him down without too much trouble either.
4. Don't care about DBM. Pass.
5. Even if Potara just adds their power together, they'd end up stronger than Whis (10 + 10 = 20 > 15). Whis' remarkable instinct-based fighting ability may still make him tough to beat though.
DBZAOTA482 wrote:Chiaotzu (22nd Budokai) vs. Tao Pai Pai
Out of all the superhuman Earthlings, Chaozu has always been the weakest and the one with the slowest power progression. He's never been much more than a training partner for Ten. I'm betting he loses badly.
SSJ3 Vegeta wrote:- Kaioshin vs. Tagoma (DBS)
- Zarbon (Beautiful) and Dodoria vs. Tagoma (Pre Training) and Shisami (DBS)
- Good Boo (DBS) vs. Ginyu-Tagoma (DBS)
Still not sure what to make of Gohan in Super, and by extension Tagoma too. Pass.
SSJ3 Vegeta wrote:- Dabra vs. LSSj Broli (Movie 8 )
- SSjG Goku (DBS) vs. Final Form Freeza (DBS)
- Champa vs. True Form Demigra (Xenoverse)
- 1,000 Freeza soldiers (DBS) vs. Vegeta (Saiyan Saga),Nappa and Raditz
- Saibaman vs. Cell Jr. (Equal Power)
- Kibitoshin vs. Super Perfect Cell
- Kibitoshin vs. South Kaioshin (Anime)
— Dabra's a bit weaker than SS1 Gohan, while Broli is on-par with full-power Perfect Cell. So Dabra's badly outmatched, and his only real hope is a well-aimed glob of spit. Actually, his odds of winning that way are pretty good; there's a heckuva lot of open skin on Broli to aim for, and Broli's more the type to take attacks head-on instead of dodging them.
— I'm still not sure how I think Goku's "beyond-god base" and SS God power line up (I still need to watch Super #25). but based on both versions of Resurrection F I'm thinking there's a sizable difference between them, and his SSGSS power isn't too much greater than the latter. So Freeza gets his ass kicked without his Golden form.
— Demigra can be matched by a lowly trained human player character (game shenanigans aside). Plus, the way things seem in Xenoverse and even Super, Goku may not have been utilizing god-power in that final boss battle — even though he absorbed that power when fighting Beerus, it took special training under Whis for him to bring it out on his own. So I'd say Champa has this fight in the bag, at least in terms of sheer strength. I forget what other tricks Demigra is packing.
— Unlike the Earthling heroes during Freeza's invasion, Vegeta and his posse won't be holding back to stay non-lethal. Vegeta alone wipes out most of the army in one big blast, then he and his compadres take their time eliminating the survivors.
— Cell Juniors seem much more intelligent and resilient than Saibaimen. The plant-monster goes down.
— I think merged Kaioshin is on a high Super Saiyan 2 level of power, so he takes this fight as long as he doesn't wuss out.
— South Kaioshin in the anime filler was able to fight with Pure Boo, wasn't he? That would put him on a Super Saiyan 3 level of strength, and able to easily smack down his merged compatriot.
Lunatic Fringe wrote:#16 vs. #17, #18, Imperfect Cell, and Android Saga Piccolo(post-Kami fusion/pre-RoSaT training)
Sixteen's stronger than any of them, but probably not strong enough to handle them all at once.
KentalSSJ6 wrote:Multi-arc Vegetto gauntlet.
Saiyan Arc, allowed up to Kaio-Ken X4
Namek Arc (Goku has 3 million base and Vegeta at 250 thousand, which what he was before death right?) Kaio-Ken X 20 and/or SSJ allowed.
Cell Arc
How far into DBZ do you think which version gets?
Vegeta was probably around 2 million before Freeza killed him, so I'll work with that. Goku and Vegeta aren't going to be as good a match for Fusion in any of these periods as they were in the Boo arc, but Potara is still hella effective anyway. So let's see what my gut tells me for each scenario...

— Saiyan-arc Vegetto can probably blaze through the Ginyu Force, but I can't see him being able to tango with any of Freeza's forms but the first. The Kaio-Ken may change that, but he'll still hit a brick wall with Freeza's true form.
— Namek-arc Vegetto can outlast 100% Freeza, and with the upper levels of Kaio-Ken he can take out any of the Androids and possibly Stage-2 Cell.
— Cell-arc Vegetto can give Perfect Cell a good fight in base, and with Super Saiyan he demolishes Fat Boo and gives Evil Boo a run for his money.
In Brightest Day wrote:- Future Android 17 vs. SSJ Son Goku and Piccolo (Android arc).
- Bardocks crew (Toma, Selypa, Totepo, Pambukin) vs. Freeza's henchmen from the beginning of Namek (Raspberry, Appule, etc.)
- Cyborg Tao vs. Yajirobe (23rd Budokai).
- Gurd vs. Bardock, Son Goku (Saiyan arc, no Kaioken) Nappa & King Vegeta.
- Maraikoh vs. Yakon.
— Future 17 is moderately weaker than his fresh-from-the-box past self, and can't handle both Goku and Piccolo at once. They manage to overpower him together.
— I'm not sure how strong Freeza's patsies are supposed to be, but I'd bet they're collectively weaker than a team of stronger-than-average Saiyans. Bardock's crew manage to win.
— This enhanced version of Tao Pai Pai is probably a bit too much for Yajirobe to handle.
— If Gohan and Kuririn (PLs of 13,000 and 14,000) were too much for Gurd to handle without his desperation moves, then these 4 are probably beyond him too. He can probably kill Nappa, but the other 3 will get him.
— ...I don't know who Maraikoh is. *Looks it up* Oh, a filler character from the Afterlife Tournament. Pass.
Hot Rod wrote:Hatchiyack vs Bio Broly.
I'm gonna say definitely Hachiyak. He was noted to be stronger than Movie 8 Broli, who I'm sure is stronger still than his gooey Movie 11 clone self.
2.) Bio Broly vs Good Buu
1) Sixteen would have eventually won. They started off equal in power, but Cell doesn't have infinite Android stamina.
2) Gonna say Boo, although despite being stronger he might have a hard time figuring out a way to finish the fight.
3) The duo's chances of winning before Goku's god-form and its power slips away are pretty slim.
I'm gonna say Janemba. I think Freeza would need his true form to contend with the upper Boo-tier characters, and his Golden form to shoot past them and go mano-a-mano with the gods.
ThePiccolo wrote:1.If the Piccolo and 17 fight wasn't interrupted, who do you think would've won?
2. Paikuhan vs LSSJ Broly (Movie 10)
5. God ki Goku from Battle of Gods vs Final Form Freeza from Resurrection F (not DBS)
6. Saiyan Saga Vegeta (no Oozaru allowed ) vs Cui
1. Seventeen would have eventually won. Piccolo had already noticeably lost some power and stamina when Cell interrupted them.
2. Unless Paikuhan truly has some sort of power-boosting technique similar to the Kaio-Ken like the fan theories suggest, then this version of Broli's a bit too much for him. If he worked together with SS2 Goku or Vegeta, that would change.
3. It plays out similarly to Goku's match with Cell, except Dabra can't regenerate when half of his everything gets blasted away.
4. Same as above, except even easier. This version of Gohan doesn't have the problems his older slacker self did; he's stronger, freshly-trained, and ready to kick some demon king ass.
5. Super Saiyan God Goku can easily kick true-form Freeza's butt in the few minutes he has before the god form disappears. Even when it does, if he uses Super Saiyan to hold onto the power a little longer like he did against Beerus, he can still win.
6. Despite the two of them being equal in power, Vegeta is more tenacious and his skills are more polished from fighting more often. It's a tough fight, but Kwi goes down in the end.
7. I think Gohan is actually a little outclassed in power here. Coola probably wins.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:35 pm

1. Perfect cell who absorbed super 17/18 (Db heroes) vs final form frieza (RoF)?
2. Darbura, Super Perfect Cell, and Broly (m10 vs Fat buu (after releasing his evil self)?
3. Ssj4 Gogeta vs vegito saiyan beyond God (RoF)?
4. Darbura x Super perfect Cell (porta fusion) vs Buutenks?
5. Uub merged Buuhan vs 10% Beerus?

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:54 pm

Berserker1921 wrote:1. Perfect cell who absorbed super 17/18 (Db heroes) vs final form Freeza (RoF)?
2. Darbura, Super Perfect Cell, and Broly (m10 vs Fat buu (after releasing his evil self)?
- I'm not sure what the power scaling is for Super 17/18 in Heroes, but Freeza was able to hold his own against SBG Goku, and as far as I'm concerned the Gods in ROF are far beyond anything GT can throw at them. So I'm backing Freeza.
- Fat Boo one shots all of them. Fat Boo was able to stand his ground to a degree against Kid Boo, was was SSJ3 tier in terms of strength. Dabra, SPC and M10 Broly don't come anywhere close to that.
-Vegetto finger flicks
- Buutenks still stomps hard. Dabra and SPC potara fused is basically two fighters with SSJ2 tier strength combining together, whereas Buutenks is two fighters with SSJ3 tier strength at the very least combining together
- Beerus still crushes them like an ant.

Khin
I Live Here

Post by Khin » Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:15 pm

New Matches

- Whis vs. Beerus and Champa
- Sick SSj Goku (Android Arc) vs. Piccolo (Android Arc,Pre Kami fusion)
- SSj Goten (Pre ROSAT) vs. Kaioshin
- SSj Goten (Post ROSAT) vs. Kaioshin
- LSSj Broli (Movie 10) and Super Perfect Cell vs. Olibu
- SSj2 Teen Gohan (Z Sword) vs. SSj2 Kid Gohan (Cell Games)
- Yamcha (Cell Games) vs. Captain Ginyu
- Yamcha (Cell Games) vs. Vegeta (Post Recoome Zenkai and Sleep)
- Yamcha (Buu Arc filler) vs. SSj2 Vegeta (Pre Majin)
- SSj Gotenks (Pre ROSAT) vs. Pure Boo

SSJ2FutureGohan
I Live Here

Post by SSJ2FutureGohan » Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:23 pm

SSJ3 Vegeta wrote:- Sick SSj Goku (Android Arc) vs. Piccolo (Android Arc,Pre Kami fusion)
- Comparing Goku's beatdown on #19 pre to Piccolo's beatdown on #20 post, Piccolo has better feats. He wins.
- Goten barely wins. I consider both a lot stronger than Piccolo, but I also consider East Kaioshin much weaker than SS Gohan, while I consider Goten feasibly close to Gohan.
- Goten wins easily. I think he made marginal gains in his 2 weeks of training.
- Gohan handled the Zeta-Sword better than Goku, so Gohan > Goku > Kid Gohan. Zeta-Sword Gohan wins.
- Goku said Gotenks would be stronger than himself, and Goku was slightly stronger than Pure Boo. As long as Gotenks isn't a complete idiot, he should win rather easily.

ThePiccolo
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ThePiccolo » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:32 pm

Berserker1921 wrote:1. Perfect cell who absorbed super 17/18 (Db heroes) vs final form Freeza (RoF)?
1. Gonna say Cell would stomp
2. Fat Buu should stomp here
3. Personally, I'm gonna go with Gogeta.
4. Dabura/SPC Fusion
5. Gonna go with Uub merged Buuhan
SSJ3 Vegeta wrote:New Matches

- If Whis can one-shot Beerus, he can one-shot both of them and win
- Probably Piccolo
- Kaioshin
- Very close, but I'm leaning towards Kaioshin again
- Broly and Cell should stomp. Hell, I'd say even individually, either one should beat Olibu
- Post Z-Sword Gohan should win.
- Yamcha, but very close. If Ginyu uses his body change tactic like he did against Goku, he'll take this.
- Vegeta stomps
- SSJ2 Vegeta stomps
- Gonna go with Pure Boo on this one.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:57 pm

Freeza finger flicks.

Whis is just too OP to be beaten by them. Even together.
Goku is stronger but loses the fight thanks to his stamina.
Kaioshin wins with medium difficulty.
Goten wins with medium difficulty.
Teen Gohan wins after a good fight.
Yamcha one shots.
Vegeta wins with medium difficulty.
Pure Buu finger flicks.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:10 am

2.)Bio Broly vs Good Buu
1. infinite stamina wins
2. mismatch in good buu's favour
3. Beerus comfortably

Freeza one shots
1. Assuming that even this cell is weaker than omega shenron, freeza stomps
2. mismatch for fat buu
3. Vegetto one shots. SBG is confirmed to be very close to, if not stronger than SSG. Potara isn't even needed
4. Demon cell takes this handily
5. Uub x buu was a huge boost. If this boost is proportional to buuhan's power, then he won't get one shotted, but there's no way he's up there to win

ThePiccolo wrote:
Some Fights (and sorry if some of these have been done before; I haven't been here too long)
2. Paikuhan vs LSSJ Broly (Movie 10)
1. piccolo had a lot up his sleeve. He'd have won
2. Broly. He was stronger than a SS2, while pikkon was equal to super KK goku
3. Dabura stomps unless goku hits IT KHH
4 Dabura stomps even harder
5. If you mean SS goku, then he stomps.
6. Cui was somewhat stronger. However, vegeta is much better fighter, so he'll finally win. But it depends if there is a healing tank nearby, otherwise he'll die too.
7. Gohan needs two arms to even stand a chance

. Whis one shots both
. The only hope for goku is to hit his full power kamehameha before his power drops too much & piccolo has to stop fighting & take him home.
. Goten loses both times
. Any of them can one shot olibu
. Adult gohan with high difficulty
. Yamcha loses his body
. Yamcha still loses his body, even without body change
. See above
. If gotenks can't go SS3, then I'm afraid he dies
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Pocket-God
Beyond Newbie

Post by Pocket-God » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:21 am

Janemba should take this pretty easily, i don't think Freeza is a match for ssj3 tier characters.
1. As super 17 should be able to rolfstomp by himself adding him to Cell makes this a easy win for the latter.
2. Broly should more than likely me able to solo
3. Gogeta roflstomps Vegito into oblivion.
4. I honestly don't know XD probably Buu?
5. Uubhan easily.

1. Pretty sure the purple duo take this.
2. Pre kami? well then i've got my money on Goku
3. Kaioshin easily
4. Still probably Kaioshin
5. Cell and Broly
6. Cell Games Gohan, imho the only Gohan stronger than him is Ultimate :V
7. Yamcha
8. Yamcha
9. Vegeta.
10. Buu

cool matches btw

Lunatic Fringe
Regular

Post by Lunatic Fringe » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:31 am

• Super #13 vs. Semi-Perfect Cell
• Cui & Dodria vs. Zarbon(not allowed to transform)
• Kaioshin vs. FPSSJ Goku(Cell Games Saga)
• Metamoru Fused Jeice/Burter vs. Final Form Freeza(Initial appearance)

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:25 am

Lunatic Fringe wrote:• Super #13 vs. Semi-Perfect Cell
- Super #13 is turned into scrap metal.
- Zarbon gets overwhelmed quickly
- Kaioshin takes down Goku with a bit of effort
- I actually think fused Jeice/Burter would win, but barely. I think it would be a close battle.

ThePiccolo
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ThePiccolo » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:53 am

Lunatic Fringe wrote:• Super #13 vs. Semi-Perfect Cell
-Semi-Perfect Cell takes this
- Dodoria isn't too far from Zarbon. Adding Cui gives the victory to the 2
- Gonna say Goku
- Personally, I think the fused Jeice/Burter would come close to 3rd form Frieza, but not Initial Final Form Frieza, so Frieza wins

LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta
Advanced Regular

Post by LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:13 pm

Whis wins with difficulty. It's only his martial arts mastery that saves him from being like raditz vs 2 people 1/4th his power.

Piccolo owned Gero harder then sick goku owned 19,who's weaker then 20. Piccolo wins

tough one as all kaioshin has to show is getting beat up by fat buu. their powers are too vaguely established to say for sure, but gotten has more techniques and is for sure above 18, kaiokeshin acted like pui pui was a big deal, but for all we know pui pui was semi perfect cell teir.

goten wins in base

both of them can be nerfed to broly movie 8 and normal perfect cell and still win solo. Olibu lost to suppressed pikkon who's roughly the power of ssj cell games goku

adult gohan buu saga with Z sword pre mystic is definitely stronger. He's half the power of mystic gohan and thus above fat buu. Fat buu's a bit above ssj2 teen gohan judging from gohan's own words.

yamcha tired form training on king kai's planet was owning the ginyus so he wins

yamcha again

Vegeta's base form roflstoms yamcha

if by pure buu you mean kid buu, kid buu wins.
Any post before 8/7/2016 isn't mine. This account was a gift from someone who thought the account was already banned. Saved me the trouble of making a new one haha XD

I love DB/DBZ/DBGT/DBZK/DBS (If I didn't why would I be here? XD)