The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DanielSSJ
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by DanielSSJ » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:55 pm

apex_pretador wrote:Cell Organizes the cell games :

Rules:
- Cell has agreed that he won't intentionally destroy the earth , or will not anyone till he wins the cell games
- No cell Jrs
- Anyone who has lost, can't help others later, and has to leave cell games right away.
- No SS2 (ofcourse)
- Only one senzu available, which goku eats. Cell DOES NOT get senzu

Battles:

Cell vs goku

Cell vs goku (Senzu)

Cell vs Gohan (No SS2, no rage boost)

Cell vs All humans at once ( he doesn't think they can do much)

Cell vs Vegeta

Cell vs trunks

Cell vs piccolo

So, what happens to the earth? Can they wear him down eventually, or damage him enough to be put down?
Or cell defeats everyone, and becomes the new champion of earth?
Goku can probably wear him down enough in his two turns that Gohan would be able to beat him. If not, then Vegeta or Trunks could finish it up.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

Gotenks150

Post by Gotenks150 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:35 pm

DanielSSJ wrote: Gohan completely decimates Boo with minimal effort.
How did you arrive at that conclusion?

are you basing that on what he did to super buu?

because:
Kid buu> super buu

Kais said he lost power through absorbtions (specifically after absorbing dia kiaoshin)

Then we have

Goku asking if both gotenks and gohan was wished back to ''help'' fight

Then you have vegeta turning that down for a more difficult solution spirit bomb

Then you have vegeta in super claiming goku after defeating kid buu became the strongest in the universe

so kid buu should win this one with some difficulty.
Just like Your mother! ;)

Dont be jelly my looks gets me all the punany hehe

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:53 pm

Gotenks150 wrote:
DanielSSJ wrote: Gohan completely decimates Boo with minimal effort.
How do you arrive at that conclusion?

Kid buu> super buu

Kais said he lost power through absorbtions (specifically after absorbing dia kiaoshin)

Then we have

Goku asking if both gotenks and gohan was wished back to ''help'' fight

Then you have vegeta turning that down for a more difficult solution spirit bomb

Then you have vegeta in super claiming goku after defeating kid buu became the strongest in the universe

so kid buu should win this won with some difficulty.
Most of the confusion with Pure Boo's strength is due to the anime hyping up Goku and Pure boo to an insane level. This is most prevalent in the English dub. Kaioshin said that Boo was "tamed" by his absorbtions, and that Pure is the most "difficult one" due to his chaotic nature. Also, Goku states his own inferiority to Evil Boo in the manga. After removing Gohan and the others from inside Boo, Vegeta suggests leaving. Goku vetoes this, saying that Boo is still stronger than either of them, and that he'd kill them both if they left as they are right now. As for Vegeta deciding to use the Genki Dama over getting Gohan and Gotenks to fight, that decision had less to do with them being unable to help and more to do with making the earthlings earn their peace. It's similar to why Goku didn't finish off Fat Boo when he had the chance. Goku is established to be weaker than Evil Boo, but fights evenly with Pure Boo and is stated to be able to kill Pure Boo with his full power. Gohan and was established to be much, much stronger than Evil Boo, who was more or less equal to Gotenks. Therefore Gohan>Gotenks=Evil Boo>Goku=Pure Boo
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

Gotenks150

Post by Gotenks150 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:39 pm

DanielSSJ wrote: Most of the confusion with Pure Boo's strength is due to the anime hyping up Goku and Pure boo to an insane level. This is most prevalent in the English dub. Kaioshin said that Boo was "tamed" by his absorbtions, and that Pure is the most "difficult one" due to his chaotic nature. Also, Goku states his own inferiority to Evil Boo in the manga. After removing Gohan and the others from inside Boo, Vegeta suggests leaving. Goku vetoes this, saying that Boo is still stronger than either of them, and that he'd kill them both if they left as they are right now. As for Vegeta deciding to use the Genki Dama over getting Gohan and Gotenks to fight, that decision had less to do with them being unable to help and more to do with making the earthlings earn their peace. It's similar to why Goku didn't finish off Fat Boo when he had the chance. Goku is established to be weaker than Evil Boo, but fights evenly with Pure Boo and is stated to be able to kill Pure Boo with his full power. Gohan and was established to be much, much stronger than Evil Boo, who was more or less equal to Gotenks. Therefore Gohan>Gotenks=Evil Boo>Goku=Pure Boo
1/ Its also stated in herms translation he lost power through absorption...

2/ Being the most difficult in dbz means being the most powerfull. common sense.

3/ When goku said they would die if they faced super buu he was most certainly considering the ssj3 weakness remember, he told piccolo the ssj3 form consumes too much energy in the living realm (plus he needs a minute to power up to full power). while when he fought kid buu it was on the kais planet where he could properly utilize the ssj3 form.

4/ Its completely different from goku wanting kids to fight fat buu. goku was thinking long term, trying to prepare a new hero for earth. While both vegeta and goku were about to die and desperate far any possible option of defeating buu. it was even mentioned as being a smart decision by king kai and piccolo.

5/ actually goku was more weaker than kid buu when they fought the manga implys this many times. Like when vegeta fought kid buu himself, he questioned how is it possible goku was fighting him.

6/ Akira likes making his last villians less intimidating in appearance but more powerfull than the previous villians.
Last edited by Gotenks150 on Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just like Your mother! ;)

Dont be jelly my looks gets me all the punany hehe

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:51 pm

Guys, this isn't the place to have "Which form of Boo is stronger" debate #597,028,865.
voltlunok wrote:Cell Saga Piccolo before fusing with Kami vs First form Freeza (ROF)
Base Cell Games Gohan vs Second form Freeza (ROF)
Namek SSJ Goku vs Third Form Freeza (ROF)

And for the laughs. Nappa vs Reccome, Power levels are made equal. The wrestling match to end all wrestling matches. smack talk is permitted.
Freeza blows through all these battles. Even in just his 1st form, Freeza is incredibly strong now. He may well be up there on a Super Saiyan 3 level of power or above.

Nappa and Recoome are both tanks and similar in build... but as a Saiyan I suspect Nappa is a little naturally tougher and stronger physically. So I'll say he wins.
ShadowDude112 wrote:- Super Saiyan God Goku vs. Jesus Christ Totally not a joke question
- Jerry Seinfeld vs North Kaio in a battle of bad jokes.
— Sure, Goku can indirectly destroy a relatively tiny universe... but let's see him create one just by speaking.
— Kaio wins. He's had countless eons to perfect his art.
DanielSSJ wrote:Let's make some RoF characters go through a Boo Arc gauntlet. Super Saiyan Gohan, First Form Freeza, Final Form Freeza, Base Goku, Base Vegeta.
— Super Saiyan Gohan is, by my best guess, something like 2/3 to 3/4 as strong as his past full-power Ultimate self. So he squashes SS3 Goku, but Evil Boo has become too much for him to handle.
— I'm still not completely decided on Freeza's strength... but I could see him getting about as far as Gohan.
— My gut tells me that true-form Freeza hits a wall against Ultimate Gohan.
— Beyond-god Goku and Vegeta are roughly equals, and I'm thinking Boo's absorbed forms are a little too much for them to handle.
apex_pretador wrote:<Modified 25th World Tournament>
Let's see... assuming the "no Super Saiyan" rule is honored?
  • Round 1: Kuririn KO's or ring-outs Punta with ease. Piccolo is still a bit weaker than a Cell Junior, but manages to overcome it through skill and technique. Videl vs Spopovich ends the same way as in the manga. Gohan knows about 19's energy absorption, and fights smart enough to avoid it and win. We know that Goku still had a strength edge over Vegeta, so he wins. Eighteen realizes her odds of winning first place are slim with Piccolo still in the mix, so she bribes Mr. Satan and throws the match. "Mighty Mask" obviously KOs his normal human opponent easily. Yamu brutalizes Jewel.
  • Round 2: Piccolo beats Kuririn, but is merciful about it. Gohan gets revenge for Videl by brutally roughing up Spopovich for a while then slamming him out of bounds. Having been satisfied by his fight with Vegeta and knowing about Satan's reputation, Goku fights on his level for a bit for fun but then forfeits. "Mighty Mask" is weirded out by Yamu's freakish durability, but after a litte while beats him by ring-out.
  • Round 3: Piccolo fights down at base Gohan's power level to test his skills, and is disappointed with how easily he wins. By some miracle, Goten and Trunks are exposed during their match with Mr. Satan, and "Mighty Mask" is disqualified.
  • Final Round: Piccolo is disappointed that he's up against someone so weak and forfeits. Mr. Satan remains the Champion.
Gotenks150 wrote:ssj Vegeta( not buff) after training in the ROST the first time vs 18 and 17
Base gotenks vs super perfect Cell
ssj gotenks vs super perfect cell and dabura (spit allowed)
Majin vegeta vs super perfect cell and dabura (spit allowed)
Ultimate Gohan vs Kid buu
— Even without Grade 2, Vegeta has improved by an alarming amount and is more than capable of beating both Android twins at once.
— Gotenks gets straight-up murdered, before or after his RoSaT improvement.
— Gotenks MIGHT have had a shot at defeating Cell alone, but with Dabra providing annoyance backup he's toast.
— Unlike Gotenks, Vegeta is smart enough to not screw around. He vaporizes Dabra right off the bat, and then takes his time mauling Cell.
— Goku could fight Pure Boo evenly but Super Boo would have killed him easily without Fusion. Gohan easily laid the smack-down on Evil Boo. Gohan can destroy Pure Boo even more easily.
SSJ3 Vegeta wrote:- Enraged SSj2 Vegeta (BOG Arc) vs. 1st Form Freeza (Post Training)
- Tullece (No fruit) vs. Vegeta (Battle w/ Recoome)
- Piccolo (Movie 3) vs. Vegeta (Saiyan Arc,No Oozaru)
- Goku (Saiyan Arc, 5,000 PL) vs. Nappa
- Semi-Perfect Cell vs. SSj Vegeta (Post ROSAT 1st time)
- SSj Vegeta (Pre Majin) vs. Dabra
- Base Goku (BOG Arc,Pre God) vs. King Cold
- SSj Future Trunks (Last Appearance) vs. Cell Junior
- Piccolo (Pre Nail Fusion) vs. Kuririn (Battle w/ Freeza)
- Piccolo (Pre Nail Fusion) vs. Gohan (Battle w/ Freeza)
— Even if Vegeta's power surpassed Freeza's, his "rage boost" was temporary and fleeting, and won't last long enough to finish Freeza off. Even if Freeza's wounded, he's going to still be strong enough to kill the drained base-form Vegeta.
— Tullece's only official BP is 19,000, whereas Vegeta was upwards of 30,000 against Recoome. Vegeta wins.
— Their power levels are equal, and Piccolo might be able to overcome Vegeta's natural edge in toughness with skill. So it could go either way.
— Goku wins through skill, technique, and just plain having a higher PL. But it's a tough fight.
— With Cell at full-power they're evenly matched. Victory is 50/50.
— Unlike Gohan, Vegeta's fighting skills aren't rusty one bit. Dabra goes down quickly and easily.
— Goku's power is roughly the same as Cold at his best, but Goku's the more skilled and resourceful one.
— I think Trunks has improved considerably in those 3 years, and is probably pushing Goku and Gohan's Cell Games power level by then. A single Cell Junior is easy pickings for him.
— I don't think Piccolo was a match for anyone in the Freeza fight until after his merger with Nail. At best, he could probably tango with the Ginyu Force. Kuririn's got a power edge (75k versus, like... 50k-60k I guess) and beats him.
— Ditto. Gohan is even stronger than Kuririn (200k) and can beat Piccolo easily.
apex_pretador wrote:Cell Organizes the cell games...
If Cell is allowed to use his full power (which he didn't display until Gohan went SS2), then he'll still win in the end. If not, then his two fights with Goku leave him worn-down enough for Gohan to defeat.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

ThePiccolo
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ThePiccolo » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:56 pm

SSJ3 Vegeta wrote:
New Matches:

- Enraged SSj2 Vegeta (BOG Arc) vs. 1st Form Freeza (Post Training)
- Tullece (No fruit) vs. Vegeta (Battle w/ Recoome)
- Piccolo (Movie 3) vs. Vegeta (Saiyan Arc,No Oozaru)
- Goku (Saiyan Arc,5,000 PL) vs. Nappa
- Semi-Perfect Cell vs. SSj Vegeta (Post ROSAT 1st time)
- SSj Vegeta (Pre Majin) vs. Dabra
- Base Goku (BOG Arc,Pre God) vs. King Cold
- SSj Future Trunks (Last Appearance) vs. Cell Junior
- Piccolo (Pre Nail Fusion) vs. Kuririn (Battle w/ Freeza)
- Piccolo (Pre Nail Fusion) vs. Gohan (Battle w/ Freeza)
- Vegeta
- Vegeta after a long battle
- Piccolo
- I have Nappa at 7000, so Goku will need the kaio-ken to win
- At Full Power, I have Semi-Cell being even with SSJ Vegeta. Gonna say Cell's craftiness gives him the win
- Vegeta, since he thought he'd be able to defeat Dabura, and to Goku's knowledge, Vegeta didn't have SSJ2, yet he didn't disagree
- Goku, but it won't be easy
- Trunks after a long fight
- Piccolo wins this
- Gohan wins

Rules:
- Cell has agreed that he won't intentionally destroy the earth , or will not anyone till he wins the cell games
- No cell Jrs
- Anyone who has lost, can't help others later, and has to leave cell games right away.
- No SS2 (ofcourse)

Battles:

Cell vs goku

Cell vs goku (Senzu)

Cell vs Vegeta

Cell vs trunks

Cell vs piccolo

So, what happens to the earth? Can they wear him down eventually, or damage him enough to be put down?
-If Cell goes all out, I see him stomping everyone here

Khin
I Live Here

Post by Khin » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:02 pm

Rules:
- No cell Jrs
- No SS2 (ofcourse)

Battles:

Cell vs goku

Cell vs goku (Senzu)

Cell vs Vegeta

Cell vs trunks

Cell vs piccolo

- Assuming the first fight happened the same as really happened (Cell not going all out).Goku will manage to wear Cell more in the 2nd fight but still loses and then Cell loses to Gohan if he doesn't dick around and is willing to fight.

Pocket-God
Beyond Newbie

Post by Pocket-God » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:24 pm

Here you go, have a couple battles-

-Mystic Gohan vs Super Janemba

-SSJ4 Vegeta vs Super 17(Post x10 KHH)

-Hirudegarn vs Beerus (1-5%)

-Androids 13, 14, 15 ,16, 17, 18, 19 and 20 vs Cell Junior (Bonus round: If cell jr kills all of them then lets say 13 absorbs all the other androids and becomes Super Ultra 13)

-Majuub vs Buuhan

-1st form Cell(During his 1st fight with piccolo) vs Krillin, Tien and Yamcha (At their strongest)

-Anime Filler Yamcha vs Perfect Cell

-Fat Buu vs Pikkon, Tagoma and Dabura

-Tapion vs Super Perfect Cell

-BoZ Krillin and Tien vs Piccolo (23rd Budokai)

ThePiccolo
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ThePiccolo » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:52 pm

Pocket-God wrote:Here you go, have a couple battles-

-Androids 13, 14, 15 ,16, 17, 18, 19 and 20 vs Cell Junior (Bonus round: If cell jr kills all of them then lets say 13 absorbs all the other androids and becomes Super Ultra 13)

-Majuub vs Buuhan

-1st form Cell(During his 1st fight with piccolo) vs Krillin, Tenshinhan and Yamcha (At their strongest)

-Fat Buu vs Paikuhan, Tagoma and Dabura

-BoZ Krillin and Tenshinhan vs Piccolo (23rd Budokai)
- Gohan takes this
- Super 17
- Beerus
- Cell Jr, then with this "Super Ultra 13", I'm gonna say he'd be close enough in power to be able to drain the Cell Jr's power and win
- Majuub easily
- Cell would one-shot them, then absorb their energies. He's way too fast for Tien to get him with a Kikoho
- Yamcha loses cause he's Yamcha
- Fat Buu
- Cell
- Gonna say they haven't surpassed Piccolo from that era, so Piccolo takes the 2 of them quite easily.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:12 pm

-Majuub vs Buuhan

-1st form Cell(During his 1st fight with piccolo) vs Krillin, Tenshinhan and Yamcha (At their strongest)

- Gohan one shots
- Vegeta gets crushed. SSJ4 Goku could do jack shit against Super 17, so Vegeta's got no chance
- Beerus sneezes in Hirudegarn's direction and he disintegrates
- Majoob one shots
- Cell slaughters all of the Earthlings
- Perfect Cell still crushes Yamcha like a bug
- Fat Boo laughs at all of the challengers before swatting them like flies
- SPC stomps
- I still have Piccolo being decently ahead Krillin and Tien by BOZ, so he wins conformably

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:02 pm

-Androids 13, 14, 15 ,16, 17, 18, 19 and 20 vs Cell Junior (Bonus round: If Cell Jr. kills all of them then lets say 13 absorbs all the other androids and becomes Super Ultra 13)

-Majuub vs Buuhan

- Janemba is stated to be more powerful than Hirudegarn, who beat the crap out of Gohan. In my opinion, Gohan has a power advantage over both of them, but lacks the skill and competence to work around their special abilities (Hirudegarn's smoke immunity; Janemba's reality warping). So, in short, Gohan gets wrecked.
- Been a while since I've seen GT, but I'm betting on Super 17.
- Hirudegarn's power is kind of screwy, but there is no way that Beerus would lose this, even if he's using 0.5% of his full power.
- Cell Junior kills them all. 13 becomes Super Mega Ultra Hyper Android 13 XL and still loses.
- Regular Oob would probably take it, by virtue of being a GT character.
- Cell using a tenth of his power is more than enough to obliterate the humans.
- Yamcha mercilessly beats Cell, until Cell spawns a Cell Junior to take him out in a self destruct move.
- Boo shrugs off their attacks like nothing before turning them all into something sweet and delicious. Though, I've always wondered what would happen if Dabra spat on Boo.
- Tapion has zero feats beyond Goku saying that he has "an incredible Ki" which might very well be Hirudegarn's for all we know. I doubt Tapion is as strong as Freeza, much less Cell.
- Not even close. Piccolo wins by a large margin.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:30 am

New matches (J-Stars):

- Ichigo Kurosaki x Tao Pai Pai

- Son Goku (23rd Tenkaichi Budokai) x Yusuke Urameshi

- Son Goku (Saiyan Arc) x Monkey D. Luffy

- Tenshinhan x Hiei

- Yajirobe x Kenshin Himura

- Z-Senshi (Android Arc) x 12 Golden Saints
Last edited by Noah on Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Khin
I Live Here

Post by Khin » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:32 am

- Gohan one shots.SSj3 Goku was able to land some hits on Janemba whereas U.Gohan >>> SSj3 Goku.Also he got wrecked by SSj Gogeta who is weaker than U.Gohan.
- This is not even close.Beerus can win even if he use less than 0.0000001 % of his full power.The God Tiers shouldn't be in a vs. battle against a Boo Saga tier guy since they are gazillions times stronger.
- Cell crushes the earthlings like a piece of bug.Your putting a Android Arc SSj Tier against against 3 1st Form Freeza tier here.Although,if Tenshinhan's Kikoho is as strong as when he used it against Semi-Perfect Cell,then Cell gets disintegrated.
- Didn't Yamcha one shots Olibu who is slightly weaker than Weighted Paikuhan who one shots Super Perfect Cell ? Yamcha wrecks.
- It was stated that even a bunch of SSj2 and SSj still won't do jackshit to Boo.Fat Boo slaughters the three of them the same how Pure Boo slaughters the Kaioshins.
- I see no reason no assume that Tapion is low SSj2 Tier.Super Perfect Cell finger flicks.
- Tenshinhan and Kuririn have around 200 PL at that time while i have Piccolo at around 300.The two humans can win if they work out quite well but Piccolo still have the slight advantage.Piccolo wins 6/10.
Noah wrote:New matches (J-Stars):
- Goku one shots.Gear 4 Luffy is only around Mountain Lvl at best whereas Saiyan Arc Goku is Planetary.

Pocket-God
Beyond Newbie

Post by Pocket-God » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:45 am

- Tenshinhan x Hiei

Depending on what version of Ichicgo this is it could bo either way but if it's current then he roflstomps.

Yusuke should be able to win.

Goku wins easily, this isn't much of a match...

What version of Tien? anything after training with Kami stomps, anything before gets stomped.

I'm gonna go with Kenshin, unless of course Yaj is going all out.

I don't know much about saint seiya but if they're as strong as people hype em up to be then they wreck without much trouble.

Khin
I Live Here

Post by Khin » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:06 am

Noah wrote:- Z-Senshi (Android Arc) x 12 Golden Saints
The Gold Saints are around Star to Solar System busters.Even a single Gold Saint would solo.

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:04 am

Bio-men (M2) vs. Saibamen
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&start=20#p1439892
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/barduck.html
https://i.imgur.com/86hOk5i.gif

Pocket-God
Beyond Newbie

Post by Pocket-God » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:42 am

ShadowBardock89 wrote:Bio-men (M2) vs. Saibamen
Well going by the fact that Saibamen are almost as strong as Raditz while the bio fighters need to gang up on Roshi its safe to assume Saibamen stomp :V

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:39 pm

- Tenshinhan x Hiei

- Don't watch Bleach, so skip!
- Hard to say. I'm betting Goku would win, though he's gonna have a tough time of it.
- If this is (Pre-Kaio) Goku, Luffy might take it with a combination of Gear Fourth and the fact that he's immune to blunt attacks. If it's (Post-Kaio) Goku, Luffy doesn't stand a chance.
- If this is Tenshinhan at his strongest vs. Hiei at his strongest, Tenshinhan takes it.
- Don't know the characters from the last two battles, so skip!

ThePiccolo
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ThePiccolo » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:36 pm

ShadowBardock89 wrote:Bio-men (M2) vs. Saibamen
Bio-men take this.

New Matches
- Piccolo (Android Saga, pre Kami fusion) vs SSJ Trunks (Trunks' saga)
- SSJ Goku (Buu Saga) vs Perfect Cell
- SSJ Vegeta (Buu Saga) vs Pikkon
- SSJ Trunks (Trunks' Saga) vs 5th form Cooler
- Super Bojack vs Perfect Cell
- SSJ Vegeta (Beginning of Android Saga) vs Future #18
- Hypothetical SSJ Vegeta (Frieza saga, post Zenkai) vs 100% Frieza
- SSJ Gohan (Cell Games) vs LSSJ Broly (Movie 8 ) (If you think that the Movie 8 fighters are the same as their Cell Games counterparts, then you can skip this one)

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:46 pm

ThePiccolo wrote: New Matches
- Piccolo (Android Saga, pre Kami fusion) vs SSJ Trunks (Trunks' saga), Trunks one-shots.
- SSJ Goku (Buu Saga) vs Perfect Cell, They are equal in power. Cell most likely to prevail after a long battle.
- SSJ Vegeta (Buu Saga) vs Paikuhan, Paikuhan one shots.
- SSJ Trunks (Trunks' Saga) vs 5th form Cooler, Cooler roflstomps and gives Trunks front row seats to a one way trip to the Sun.
- Super Bojack vs Perfect Cell, Bojack pounds Cell into oblivion.
- SSJ Vegeta (Beginning of Android Saga) vs Future #18, Future #18 prevails thanks to her unlimited energy after a hard-fought battle.
- Hypothetical SSJ Vegeta (Freeza saga, post Zenkai) vs 100% Freeza, An even match. Though Vegeta eventually starts brutalizing Freeza, due to Freeza running out of stamina. As a last resort Freeza resorts to blowing the planet up, knowing full well he can survive in space, while Vegeta can't.