The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Lord Beerus » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:59 pm

ThePiccolo wrote:New Matches
- Piccolo (Android Saga, pre Kami fusion) vs SSJ Trunks (Trunks' saga)
- SSJ Goku (Buu Saga) vs Perfect Cell
- SSJ Vegeta (Buu Saga) vs Paikuhan
- SSJ Trunks (Trunks' Saga) vs 5th form Cooler
- Super Bojack vs Perfect Cell
- SSJ Vegeta (Beginning of Android Saga) vs Future #18
- Hypothetical SSJ Vegeta (Freeza saga, post Zenkai) vs 100% Freeza
- SSJ Gohan (Cell Games) vs LSSJ Broly (Movie 8 ) (If you think that the Movie 8 fighters are the same as their Cell Games counterparts, then you can skip this one)
- Trunks wins with ease
- I don't think Goku as a SSJ grew that much in strength over the course of seven years to eclipse Perfect Cell. So I'm backing Cell for this one.
- Vegeta's gets his ass handed to him. Pikkon took down SPC with one hit.
- SSJ Trunks gets annihilated by Cooler.
- Kind of a close match. I think Cell's regeneration and battle smarts would give him the decisive edge, but I think Bojack would win if the battle went the distance.
- Trunks stated that Future #18 was much weaker than her main timeline counterpart, so I think SSJ Vegeta would stomp her
- They're dead even. This is truly a "flip the coin" kind of match.
- Broly gets wrecked. SSJ Gohan was at least as strong as Perfect Cell, who is himself is much stronger than LSSJ Broly.

Darkron2151
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Darkron2151 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:54 pm

ThePiccolo wrote: New Matches
- SSJ Gohan (Cell Games) vs LSSJ Broly (Movie 8 ) (If you think that the Movie 8 fighters are the same as their Cell Games counterparts, then you can skip this one)
1. Piccolo beats him with a small amount of effort. I have Piccolo over Yardrat Goku at this point.

2. Perfect Cell still holds a considerable edge in power, as well as diverse techniques and regen. Goku's slim chance of victory is if he can destroy Cell completely with a Warp Kamehameha, and considering Cell survived his own suicide explosion, I don't see that happening.

3. I have Paikuhan at Perfect Cell level. Enough to have a big advantage over SSJ Goku, yet still needs his Burning attack to beat down Super Perfect Cell (whether he's suppressed or not). Vegeta, at least, needs SSJ2. And even then, it still might not be enough.

4. I have 5th Form Cooler at the same power as Yardrat Goku. Unless Trunks gets some lucky sword hits in and history repeats itself, I don't see him winning.

5. They may be equals in power, but Cell beats him as far as technique, regen, and resilience. Bojack got a hole punched through him by SSJ2 Gohan. Cell suffered 2 punches from the same Gohan and only suffered enough damage to stun him for a bit. Cell wins.

6. I have the Future Androids not too far off the Present ones, though still weaker. Still enough to trounce any SSJ. Vegeta gets beaten due to power disadvantage and also no infinite stamina.

7. Even fight untill Freeza starts draining Power due to his inefficient form. And knowing Vegeta, especially Freeza Arc Vegeta, he'll definitely catch on, stall long enough for the effects to take place, and Freeza's done for.

8. I have Movie 8 Broly at Perfect Cell level. Granted, I nerf the Z fighters in that movie (keep Goku the same, COMPLETELY nerf Gohan, and make SSJG2 Vegeta and Trunks= Cell Game SSJ selves), but in all honesty, it wouldn't make a lick of difference if they were at full power. Broly's just too strong in the movie.

DanielSSJ
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by DanielSSJ » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:10 am

ThePiccolo wrote:
ShadowBardock89 wrote:Bio-men (M2) vs. Saibamen
Bio-men take this.

New Matches
- Piccolo is a bit stronger and a lot more skilled, which let's him take the win.
- SS Goku isn't quite at Cell's level just yet, and Cell has a lot of broken abilities. Goku gives him a good fight, but ultimately loses.
- Paikuhan one-shot Perfect Cell and required Goku to use Kaioken on top of Super Saiyan to match him. Vegeta doesn't stand a chance.
- I have Cooler on par with Cyborg Freeza and Freeza Arc SS Goku. Trunks dices him up as easily as he did his brother.
- The two are about even with each other, but Cell has a lot more exploitable abilities and techniques. Cell wins with minor difficulty.
- The two are more or less equal, but 18 still has infinite stamina and Vegeta doesn't. Vegeta loses after a while.
- In my head, a Freeza Arc SS Vegeta is exactly even with 100% Freeza. It would be a hard fight, but Freeza's poor stamina would cost him the match.
- Broly's more or less equal to Perfect Cell. Gohan's gonna get squashed.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

Darkron2151
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Darkron2151 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:15 am

Here's some match-ups:
  • SSJ Goku (Cell Games) vs. SSJ Vegeta (Cell Games) and SSJ Trunks (Cell Games) (Add Piccolo if too one-sided)

Zardoria (Hypothetical Dodoria and Zarbon Potara Fusion) vs. Freeza (True Form 100%)

Paikuhan vs Dabura

Coolza (Hypothetical Cooler and Freeza Fusion Dance) (True Form 100%) vs. SSJ Gogeta (Freeza Arc)

Hypothetical LSSJ3 Broly (Movie 10) vs. Ultimate Gohan (If overkill, change to Evil Buu)

Perfect Cell (Full Power) vs. SSJ Vegetto (Freeza Arc)

Pocket-God
Beyond Newbie

Post by Pocket-God » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:31 am

Darkron2151 wrote:Here's some match-ups:
  • SSJ Goku (Cell Games) vs. SSJ Vegeta (Cell Games) and SSJ Trunks (Cell Games) (Add Piccolo if too one-sided)

Zardoria (Hypothetical Dodoria and Zarbon Potara Fusion) vs. Freeza (True Form 100%)

Paikuhan vs Dabura

Coolza (Hypothetical Cooler and Freeza Fusion Dance) (True Form 100%) vs. SSJ Gogeta (Freeza Arc)

Hypothetical LSSJ3 Broly (Movie 10) vs. Ultimate Gohan (If overkill, change to Evil Buu)

Goku most likely cause....ya know Vegeta can't beat Goku.

Dodoria and Zarbon's combined pl would only be around 50k what the hell kind of multiplier do you think fusion is?! Frieza finger flicks.

Pikkon, rather easily at that.

Super saiyan > Frieza race so.....Gogeta

LSSJ3 Broly solos DBZ thank you very much.

I'm gonna go with....Cell

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:09 am

Gotenks150 wrote:ssj Vegeta( not buff) after training in the ROST the first time
vs
18 and 17

Base gotenks vs super perfect Cell

ssj gotenks vs super perfect cell and dabura (spit allowed)

Majin vegeta vs super perfect cell and dabura (spit allowed)

Ultimate Gohan vs Kid buu
This vegeta must be stronger than #16, #17 & #18 are simply too inferior for him.

Depends if pre or post. Post gotenks utterly destroys , while pre HTC gotenks loses.

Gotenks can't win this one, no way with spit allowed.

Kid buu might be a good deal weaker than gohan, but he's not the type of opponent gohan can deal with. Gohan dies in space.
Pocket-God wrote:Here you go, have a couple battles-

-Mystic Gohan vs Super Janemba

-SSJ4 Vegeta vs Super 17(Post x10 KHH)

-Hirudegarn vs Beerus (1-5%)

-Androids 13, 14, 15 ,16, 17, 18, 19 and 20 vs Cell Junior (Bonus round: If cell jr kills all of them then lets say 13 absorbs all the other androids and becomes Super Ultra 13)

-Majuub vs Buuhan

-1st form Cell(During his 1st fight with piccolo) vs Krillin, Tenshinhan and Yamcha (At their strongest)

-Anime Filler Yamcha vs Perfect Cell

-Fat Buu vs Paikuhan, Tagoma and Dabura

-Tapion vs Super Perfect Cell

-BoZ Krillin and Tenshinhan vs Piccolo (23rd Budokai)
Gohan rips apart super janemba in half, and vaporises both halves.

SS4 vegeta was = limits surpassed SS4 goku, he takes #17 down.

Beerus finger flicks. Too much power advantage.

If cell Jr is serious, he takes all of them down, and even takes down the "super ultra buff blue color muscleman" 13 with as much trouble as krillin (i.e. in two shots)

Majuub has a decent bit power advantage, and also familiar with buu. He vaporises buuhan.

I have even this cell slightly above freeza. Humans at their strongest are not beating 3rd form F as a team. Cell stomps.

If it is filler cell, then yamcha, otherwise cell doesn't even try to fight, & yamcha accidentally kills himself by using too much power.

Tagoma might be in the same range of power. Adding help, well , doesn't end good. Team.

What has tapion done to put him to SS2 level?

Piccolo has too much power advantage. He is going to take them both down, & if he's going all out , they don't stand a chance to even escape it alive.
None of the bio-men did anything to be put above BoZ level by a decent margin. I'd say saibaman stomps.

Actually, I put everyone in M 2 except KK goku & Dr wheelo under saibaman
ThePiccolo wrote:
Bio-men take this.

New Matches
- Trunks & piccolo are dead even. I'd say piccolo takes this due to skill and stamina advantage.
- Perfect cell takes this with ease. He even creates a hole in bojack's chest,and instead of finishing him off, cell humiliates him till he dies of blood loss.
- Cooler takes him down in a few shots, then blows up the earth, goes to namek, requests for immortality & blows it up as well.
- Perfect cell has a good bit of power advantage, plus regen & techniques.
- #18 has infinite stamina, so vegeta will definitely get down , plus android barrier.
- Ignoring the fate of freeza family vs Super saiyans, their is no way vegeta can win. Even after tanking spirit bomb & KK x20 KHH, freeza was only marginally weaker than goku. Goku was MUCH stronger than vegeta. Even if the stamina effect takes toll, goodbye planet & vegeta loses.
- Broly. He was wayyy stronger than Z fighters. (Only piccolo is as strong as cell games, everyone else is weaker)

Paikuhan vs Dabura

- If you want, add humans too, goku takes this if he' serious.
- Freeza powers down to his second form, and kills zadoria in monster form.
- These two are even, so spit and magic makes the difference
- No 5th form for coolza ? Gogeta takes him down before he has the chance to blow the planet up.
- SS3 with ki incoming instead of losing? He takes down gohan with ease, but loses to buu (smarts, regen & absorption/candy).
- If we go by multiplier theory, SS vegetto ~= 80x (SS vegeta + SS goku) , so over 100x freeza. There is just no way in hell that vegetto loses.
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:25 am

New fights:

- Nam vs krillin (21st TB)

- Goku 21st TB (ozaru, has control) vs Piccolo, giant form 23rd TB (no knowledge of tail or moon)

- Vegetto (saiyan saga) , can use moon ball and kaioken , vs 50% freeza (no planet destruction)

- Post god water goku vs BoZ yamcha

- Popo vs tien (BoZ)

- Moon vs 22nd TB Tien (one shot allowed only)

- Nail , Monster zarbon, Dodoria , cui , vegeta (post zarbon) , guldo VS recoome , jeece , butter
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

ThePiccolo
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ThePiccolo » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:18 am

Paikuhan vs Dabura

- Gonna say Goku would win this one, even with Piccolo added
- My guess places Zardoria at nearly 20% Frieza, so 100% Frieza stomps
- Pikkon wins. He ain't stupid enough to get spat on.
- Since Goku needs to lower his power to match Vegeta's, this match would be dead even. I'm gonna say Coolza wins if he stalls long enough, or can use his 5th form.
- Ultimate Gohan stomps. And by Evil Buu, do we mean Super Buu, or the Grey Buu. If it's Super Buu, Buu still stomps. If it's the Grey Buu, Broly stomps.
apex_pretador wrote:New fights:

- Goku 21st TB (ozaru, has control) vs Piccolo, giant form 23rd TB (no knowledge of tail or moon)

- Vegetto (saiyan saga) , can use moon ball and kaioken , vs 50% freeza (no planet destruction)

- Popo vs Tenshinhan (BoZ)

- Moon vs 22nd TB Tenshinhan (one shot allowed only)

- Nail , Monster zarbon, Dodoria , cui , vegeta (post zarbon) , guldo VS recoome , jeece , butter
- Gonna say Nam's skills give him the win
- Even with control, Goku's not really that bright. Gonna say Piccolo wins this, but it'll be tough.
- With KKx5, Vegetto matches 50% Frieza, so going Oozaru put him even with 100% Frieza. So Vegetto wins
- Gonna say Goku still has an edge
- I have them even, but I feel like Popo is smarter, and can pull a win.
- Roshi said the tri beam was stronger than the kamehameha. If Roshi could do it in 21st TB, then Tien can do it with a tri-beam.
- Nail should be even with one of these guys. While Zarbon and Vegeta might give a bit of trouble, it won't be enough, and the Ginyu Trio would beat those guys, then swarm Nail.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:20 pm

Goku [BoG; No KK or transformations] vs Freeza [Namek; 75% FP].
Champa vs Monaka.
Galbi vs Bear thief.
Shisami vs Zarbon [Monster form]
Sorbet [no ring] vs Roshi

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:06 pm

Paikuhan vs Dabura

- Goku's got a pretty huge power advantage against all three of them. Unless they fight smart, Goku's gonna sweep.
- I doubt that Dedoria and Zarbon would make good fusion partners. Hell, even if they got the same boost that Goku and Vegeta did, they're still less than a tenth of Freeza's full power.
- Dabra is only about as strong as regular Perfect Cell and Paikuhan is too skilled and careful a fighter to fall for his spit attack. Paikuhan picks him apart.
- If Cooler/Freeza fusion has access to his fifth form, he wins. Otherwise, Gogeta takes it. Either way it'll be a close fight.
- Both Gohan and Evil Boo would be too powerful for Broly to handle. Both Gohan and Boo are overkill.
- A Freeza Arc SS Vegetto would already be approaching Super Saiyan 3 levels of power. Vegetto stomps and he stomps hard.
apex_pretador wrote:New fights:

- It'd be a close fight, but I have Namu at a significant advantage.
- Hard to say, but my money is on Piccolo, if only for his greater skill and techniques.
- Saiyan Arc Goku and Vegeta simply aren't close enough in power to be considered a good match for fusion. Even with Ozaru and Kaioken, Freeza's gonna stomp.
- Goku(260) has a pretty big advantage over Yamcha(177). Goku wins with minimal effort.
- Popo takes it. Even if their of equal strength, Popo is a lot more skilled.
- Tenshinhan dies from the strain, but takes the moon with him.
- Recoome and the others simply have to much of an advantage over the rest, with the exception of Nail who is about even with them. Unless if the others have perfect teamwork, the three Ginyus are gonna take it.
Zombie wrote:Goku [BoG; No KK or transformations] vs Freeza [Namek; 75% FP].
Champa vs Monaka.
Galbi vs Bear thief.
- Goku would have a slight advantage over 75% Freeza. If Freeza doesn't blow up the planet, Goku wins.
- Too little information about them to make an accurate prediction. My money is on Champa, though.
- The fact that the alien lion gu can sense energy makes me think he has some skills. Mohawk Bear loses.
- Assuming this is anime Shisami and not movie Shisami, Zarbon wins with great difficulty.
- Buff Roshi is approaching Nappa levels power, whereas Sorbet is less than Raditz. Roshi stomps.
Last edited by DanielSSJ on Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:13 pm

Champa vs Monaka.
Galbi vs Bear thief.
1. I don't know. Beerus said he said Goku couldn't defeat Freeza in the way he was without transformation. So I think Goku was between 50-100 million bp. So if it's 100. Then Goku defeats him after intense battle. However we don't know how strong he was. All we know was he was weaker frieza in his true form. So if he is weaker then 90. Goku loses.

2. It is stated that Beerus is stronger then Champa, due to his better physique. Beerus also stated that Monaka is the strongest out of team 7 team and that he is the toughest opponent that he had ever fought. If that's true that means techinically Monaka is stronger then Chamapa. But it could also mean that Monaka is the strongest non god he had ever fought. So if Monaka gets Champa off guard. Then Monaka. If Champa doesn't screw around, he wins. 50/50.

3. Don't know. Haha.

4.Shishami from RoF movie dominates Zarbon. Show version barely beats him.

5. Roshi. Roshi was beating down dozens or hundreds of foes with powerlevels between 100-3000. So Roshi slaughters.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:29 pm

1. Ssj 4 Goku (namek) vs Super Perfect Cell?

2. What if Ssjblue Vegeta Rage boost (Bulma getting slapped) vs Beerus?

3. Buugito (vegito, gohan, trunks, goten, and piccolo) vs Bebi Vegeta (ape form)?

4. Demigra enchanced Golden Frieza vs ssj blue Goku and Vegeta?

5. Buuigra (Demigra absorbed) vs Golden Frieza?

6. Super Mira vs Goku pre whis training?

7. Bebi final form Frieza (no golden) vs Omega Shenron?

8. Golden ape Raditz vs ssj 3 Goku (Buu)?

9. Jaco vs Goku (at the end of db)?

10. Bebi Janemba vs Buuito?

Pocket-God
Beyond Newbie

Post by Pocket-God » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:03 pm

Berserker1921 wrote:1. Ssj 4 Goku (namek) vs Super Perfect Cell?

3. Buugito (vegito, gohan, trunks, goten, and piccolo) vs Bebi Vegeta (ape form)?

4. Demigra enchanced Golden Freeza vs ssj blue Goku and Vegeta?

5. Buuigra (Demigra absorbed) vs Golden Freeza?

7. Bebi final form Freeza (no golden) vs Omega Shenron?

I'm gonna side with Goku on this one.

I can see Vegeta taking this, it wouldn't be easy though.

Bebi easily.

Hmmm this is a tough one....Frieza is who my money is on though.

Demigra is already stronger than G-Frieza, why would you add him to Buu?

Super Mira most likely.

Omega Shenron without much trouble.

Goku obviously.

Pass-

Buugito probably.

ThePiccolo
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ThePiccolo » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:01 pm

Champa vs Monaka.
Galbi vs Bear thief.
- Goku after a long fight
- Beerus said that Monaka is the strongest fight he ever faced. He might not have counted Champa, but that's all we have to go on so far, so I'm backing Monaka
- Pass
- Zarbon after a long fight
- Roshi takes this
Berserker1921 wrote: 1. Ssj 4 Goku (namek) vs Super Perfect Cell?

1. Goku takes this quite easily
2. A rage boost on top going SSJ Blue would probably give Vegeta the win
3. Bebi Vegeta stomps
4. Golden Freeza wins
5. I can see Buuigra winning
6. Pass
7. Omega Shenron
8. Goku one-shots
9. Jaco probably
10. Gonna say Bebi Janemba

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:41 pm

- Going SS4 would make Goku nearly even with Fat Boo. Cell stands now chance.
- Judging from how long the power boost lasted in Super, Vegeta would ahve ample time to turn Beerus into cat chow.
- GT wonkiness aside, I can't really see Boo coming out of this one.
- Golden Freeza is already stronger than the two Super Saiyan Blues. If Demigra boosted his power, I doubt Beerus would be able to handle him.
- Freeza stomps.
- Goku (post God) would destroy Mira
- On his own, Freeza would need his Golden form to fight Omega. If Baby's in there boosting his power, I bet Freeza would win.
- Saiyan Arc Raditz? As in 1,500 power level Raditz? Even if he could go Super Saiyan 4, Raditz would be nothing for base Goku.
- Goku is more skilled, experienced, and can control his Ki. Even if the two are equal (which I doubt), Jaco's not gonna be able to match Goku's combat experience.
- Vegetto alone would take this. Adding Boo into the mix is overkill.

Khin
I Live Here

Post by Khin » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:57 am

Lord Beerus wrote:- I don't think Goku as a SSJ grew that much in strength over the course of seven years to eclipse Perfect Cell. So I'm backing Cell for this one.
- Broly gets wrecked. SSJ Gohan was at least as strong as Perfect Cell, who is himself is much stronger than LSSJ Broly.
So you have SSj2/SSj Boo Arc Goku < SSj2/MSSj Kid Gohan?
ThePiccolo wrote:New Matches
- Trunks gets wrecked.Piccolo is confident on taking on the Androids despite the fact that he knew Trunks got his ass handed to them.
- Goku is stronger and therefor would win after a very long battle.
- Paikuhan roflstomps.He one shots Super Perfect Cell who's about twice as strong as SSj Vegeta.
- Freeza wins.Although Vegeta got the edge after a long battle,Freeza destroys the planet when he's about to lose.
- I have Movie 8 Broli as strong as Perfect Cell,who is still a chuck stronger than Kid Gohan.Broli murders the poor kid.
  • -SSJ Goku (Cell Games) vs. SSJ Vegeta (Cell Games) and SSJ Trunks (Cell Games) (Add Piccolo if too one-sided)
    - Zardoria (Hypothetical Dodoria and Zarbon Potara Fusion) vs. Freeza (True Form 100%)
    -Paikuhan vs Dabura
    - Coolza (Hypothetical Cooler and Freeza Fusion Dance) (True Form 100%) vs. SSJ Gogeta (Freeza Arc)
    - Hypothetical LSSJ3 Broly (Movie 10) vs. Ultimate Gohan (If overkill, change to Evil Buu)
    - Perfect Cell (Full Power) vs. SSJ Vegetto (Freeza Arc)
- The Team overwhelmed Goku after a long battle.
- The Potara is way too inconsistent to have a multiplyer.Freeza shitstomps.
- Paikuhan roflstomps again.
- Going by my PL list.A hypothetical Freeza Arc SSj Gogeta would be about as strong as a Cell Junior while Coolza would be about as strong as Cell Game MSSj Vegeta.Coolza can win if they fight smart by destroying the planet.
- Ultimate Gohan finger flicks.I think LSSj3 Broli works like this.Think about LSSj Broli as his SSj,so meaning LSSj x2 x4.He's still leagues below U.Gohan or Super Boo.
Zombie wrote:- Goku [BoG; No KK or transformations] vs Freeza [Namek; 75% FP].
- Champa vs Monaka.
- Shisami vs Zarbon [Monster form]
- Sorbet [no ring] vs Roshi
- I have Pre God Base Goku at around 100 Million.I'd say he stomps hard.
- I have Champa at 9.8 in the God Scale while Monaka is at 9.3.Champa wins after a tough battle and commends Monaka for being tough challenge for him.
- Shisami in Super right ? I have him at around Post Zarbon Zenkai Vegeta who is slightly stronger than M.Zarbon.Shisami wins after a hard battle.
- I see no reason to assume Sorbet is all that powerful.Muten Roshi finger flicks.
1. We really don't know how SSj4 form works.So pass
2. Vegeta wrecks Beerus like a piece of bug.His rage boost in BOG is way too large.
3. Boogetto wins thanks to Vegetto.
4. Regular Golden Freeza is a good chuck stronger than SSjBlue Goku.Adding Demigra's as magic would probably make him as strong as Beerus.The line in ROF where Whis states that Goku and Vegeta might be able to win against Beerus if they together was removed in Super.Freeza wins with mild difficulty.
5. Booigra mind controls Freeza.
6. I still don't know how strong Super Mira is,so pass.
7. Bebi Freeza shitstomps.The Super God Tiers are way too strong for GT characters.
8. Even Freeza Arc Goku can roflstomp.
9. Goku wins by skill.
10. SSj4 Goku =< Super Vegetto.Vegetto finger flicks.
Last edited by Khin on Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:46 am

Champa vs Monaka.
Galbi vs Bear thief.
Freeza takes without blowing up the planet

Champa

I'm backing up the alien on this one

I'll go with shisami.

Sorbet

1. He'll not even reach perfect cell level, SPC is beyond his league

2. I don't think SSB vegeta has any dormant strength to draw from, beerus

3. If buu can control vegetto's full power, then he stomps.

4. If demigra increases his strength by even 20%, freeza takes this.

5. Isn't demigra comparable to beerus himself? Buuigra.

6. ???

7. Final form freeza finger flicks baby out of his head, then finger flicks omega shenron.

8. Base goku (namek) with KK x10 takes this with ease.

9. Goku scares him enough to surrender

10. Even Buuhan can take this
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Khin
I Live Here

Post by Khin » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:51 am

New Matches :
- Tagoma (DBS) vs. Kaioshin
- Tagoma (DBS) vs. Perfect Cell
- Ginyu (DBS) vs. Super Perfect Cell
- Ginyu (DBS) vs. SSj2 Kid Gohan (Cell Games)
- Fat Janemba vs. Fat Boo (Pre Split)
- Super Janemba vs. Kid Boo
- SSj Grade 3 Trunks (No Speed Issues) vs. MSSj Goku (Cell Games)
- SSj Vegeta and Healthy SSj Goku (Android Arc) vs. Android 18
- SSj Goku (Namek) vs. Mecha Freeza
- Hypothetical SSj2 Goku (Cell Games) vs. Perfect Cell

Pocket-God
Beyond Newbie

Post by Pocket-God » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:06 am

SSJ3 Vegeta wrote:New Matches :
- Tagoma (DBS) vs. Kaioshin
Tagoma shouldn't have much trouble with taking down Kaioshin.
Tagoma gets his ass handed to him.
Ginyu gets raped!
Again, he gets raped! even harder this time.
Could go either way but i'll side with fat buu.
Super Janemba > Any buu that isn't Buuhan and maybe Buutenks.
Trunks should take it imo.
I think I'll go with 18 on this one.
Still Goku.
Cell probably, although it's pretty much just a guess.

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:14 am

Pocket-God wrote:-Mystic Gohan vs Super Janemba
-SSJ4 Vegeta vs Super 17(Post x10 KHH)
-Hirudegarn vs Beerus (1-5%)
-Androids 13, 14, 15 ,16, 17, 18, 19 and 20 vs Cell Junior (Bonus round: If cell jr kills all of them then lets say 13 absorbs all the other androids and becomes Super Ultra 13)
-Majuub vs Buuhan
-1st form Cell(During his 1st fight with piccolo) vs Krillin, Tenshinhan and Yamcha (At their strongest)
-Anime Filler Yamcha vs Perfect Cell
-Fat Buu vs Paikuhan, Tagoma and Dabura
-Tapion vs Super Perfect Cell
-BoZ Krillin and Tenshinhan vs Piccolo (23rd Budokai)
— Gohan puts up a better fight than Goku but still loses. In my book Super Janemba was way up there, just a step short of Gotenks- or Gohan-Boo's power, and nothing in Z less than a Goku-Vegeta Fusion is capable of handling him.
— GT. Pass.
— Who knows? We still haven't been shown or told exactly how much of an advantage Beerus has over Z's strongest folks.
— Individually the Androids get smoked. As for the bonus round, add all the Androids' power together and they might end up an even match for a Cell Junior, I guess.
— GT again, pass.
— The Earthlings stand no chance. Cell's PL is already in the hundreds of millions, whereas even Kuririn and Ten would be lucky to be over 100,000 even at their peaks. Cell can regenerate from Kienzan dismemberment and the Kikoho would just make him uncomfortable.
— Filler Yamcha's power only has any potency against other filler characters. Cell destroys him.
— It's one Super Saiyan 2 level guy, one possibly also Super Saiyan 2 level guy, and one Super Saiyan 1 level guy against Majin Boo, whom even 3 Super Saiyan 2 level guys could not have defeated. Boo cleans house.
— The strength of Tapion himself is a mystery. There's a generic "what an awesome ki" line in Movie 13 when he's first released from the music box. But not only is that super vague, it's also unclear whether that was Tapion's ki or Hirudegarn's. Personally, I don't think Tapion is any stronger than the Saiyans in their base forms, so Cell would annihilate him here.
— Officially they haven't even surpassed King Piccolo yet, so I'm'a say Piccolo Junior is still too much for them too.
Muten Roshi was able to fight the bio-men surprisingly well, so I'm going to assume they're considerably weaker than Saibaimen on average, and this one gets wrecked.
ThePiccolo wrote:- Piccolo (Android Saga, pre Kami fusion) vs SSJ Trunks (Trunks' saga)
- SSJ Gohan (Cell Games) vs LSSJ Broly (Movie 8 )
— Piccolo's become slightly stronger than Trunks was in my view, and is more skilled to boot. He wins.
— If it's Cell's full power, then Goku can't quite win yet. The fight would progress like it did between them at the Cell Games.
— It's tough to place Paikuhan's power, but one way or another he beat Super Perfect Cell. Vegeta can't do that without Super Saiyan 2, so there's a big difference in power output. Paikuhan probably wins.
— Coola fares no better against Trunks than he did against Goku.
— They're evenly matched in power (unless Cell is "Super Perfect"), but Cell's got a wider repertoire of techniques and that pesky regeneration. I'm going to say he wins.
— I think Vegeta actually has a bit of a power advantage and can win as long as he doesn't let the battle get dragged out.
— Vegeta ends up more or less an equal match for Freeza in power (2.3-2.5 million x50 = 115-125 million). He's capable of prevailing in a direct fight, but he could win more easily if he just fights evenly until Freeza's power starts to drop. Either way, the odds are in Vegeta's favor.
— Broli is on-par with Cell's full power in my book, and Gohan can't overcome that without Super Saiyan 2. He gets brutalized.
Darkron2151 wrote:SSJ Goku (Cell Games) vs. SSJ Vegeta (Cell Games) and SSJ Trunks (Cell Games) (Add Piccolo if too one-sided)
Paikuhan vs Dabura
— Even with Piccolo helping, the team probably can't quite overcome Goku. Just too much of a power advantage.
— There's such a MASSIVE difference between Zarbon and Dodoria's power levels in the 20,000 range and Freeza's full 120 million that even Potara Fusion doesn't come close to closing the gap. The necessary power increase would put Vegetto's to shame. I don't think these two are particularly well-matched for Fusion anyway, so they wouldn't even come close.
— Dabra would be lucky to have even half as much power as "Super Perfect" Cell, whom Paikuhan easily defeated. The King of the Demon Realm goes down like a bitch.
— Hard to tell... Goku and Vegeta might be too different in power to even do the Fusion Dance. But the same would probably hold true for Freeza and Coola at equivalent transformations. So I'll assume it evens out in both cases, and say that Gogeta wins.
— The way I rationalize SS3 for Broli is that his LSS form is already his substitute for Super Saiyan 2, and his SS3 is one more step above that. So he ends up moderately stronger than SS3 Goku, but that's no match for either Ultimate Gohan or Evil Boo.
— If the Potara are even half as potent for Goku and Vegeta here as they were in the Boo arc, then Freeza-arc Super Vegetto ends up comfortably above all the Super Saiyan 2s and is more than capable of beating Cell.
apex_pretador wrote:- Nam vs krillin (21st TB)
— I would bet that Kuririn probably isn't hardy enough to withstand Nam's cross-armed finishing move like Goku did. Gonna give this to Nam.
— Depends on how strong Goku was normally during the 21st tournament. If he's got a PL of like 50 then that's 500 as an Oozaru which is too much for Piccolo to handle. Could go either way.
— With the Kaio-Ken x20 Vegetto can put up an admirable fight, but ultimately loses.
— This form of Goku could defeat King Piccolo, and I'm 99.999% certain that Yamcha couldn't. Goku wins.
— My gut says Tenshinhan. Dunno why.
— Uh...
— I'm thinking the team takes this. But Nail's going to end up doing the majority of the fight. Gurd's time-stop and telekinesis will be a big help though.
Champa vs Monaka.
Galbi vs Bear thief.
— My numerical estimate for this Goku is 90 million, which is dead even with 75% of Freeza's full 120 million. I'm going to say Goku wins through skill and stamina.
— Dunno, pass.
— Who the heck is Galbi? *Googles* Oh, that cat-alien champion from Super. I guess he wins, since he at least displayed advanced abilities like sensing ki.
— My gut says Zarbon.
— I'm actually thinking Muten Roshi wins. Sorbet seems to be the leader type rather than much of a fighter, while the invincible ol' master's performance against Freeza's army seems to indicate he's improved greatly over the decades since he was an active fighter.
SSJ3 Vegeta wrote:- Tagoma (DBS) vs. Kaioshin
— I'm thinking Tagoma is on a Super Saiyan 2 level, while Kaioshin is below the Boo-arc Super Saiyans, and thus would lose. Merged Kaioshin could win, though.
— That said, Tagoma could beat this form of Cell, but it would be a tough fight for him.
— Ginyu-Tagoma would have a very hard time, and only has a small shot at winning.
— Same, except Ginyu-Tagoma's odds are probably a little better.
— Fat Janemba's a little stronger, but the question is if he's packing any attacks potent enough to totally eradicate Boo and his broken regeneration. Could go either way.
— Evil Janemba was a complete beast who nothing short of a Goku-Vegeta Fusion could deal with. He easily ends Pure Boo.
— Despite how comparatively large his power seemed at the time, this Trunks would be lucky to beat a Cell Junior. The Cell Games' stronger participants are too much for him.
— The two Super Saiyans have a small chance of winning. If it was Trunks or Piccolo instead of either of them that wouldn't be the case. but Goku and Vegeta together make a really good team.
— Goku probably wins, but it's not easy at all.
— Goku can beat full-power Cell, but "Super Perfect" Cell is too much for him.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!