The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:38 pm

Krillin (Frieza Saga) vs Raditz and Nappa.

Super Saiyan Xeno Bardock vs First Form Frieza (Resurrection F).

Piccolo (Fused with Nail, Kami, and King Piccolo) vs Dabura (Majin and after meditating).

Vegito (Fusion Saga) vs Legendary Super Saiyan 3 Broly.

Super Saiyan 3 Goku (Battle of Gods) vs Super Janemba.

Question regarding about a fanfiction I am working on, if the Wormhole created by Demon God Démigra had sent First Form Hirudegarn and Legendary Super Saiyan Broly both in Villainous Mode back in time to get rid of Gohan which time-period should they be sent to?

DanielSSJ
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by DanielSSJ » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:51 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:Krillin (Freeza Saga) vs Raditz and Nappa.

Super Saiyan Xeno Bardock vs First Form Freeza (Resurrection F).

Piccolo (Fused with Nail, Kami, and King Piccolo) vs Dabura (Majin and after meditating).

Question regarding about a fanfiction I am working on, if the Wormhole created by Demon God Démigra had sent First Form Hirudegarn and Legendary Super Saiyan Broly both in Villainous Mode back in time to get rid of Gohan which time-period should they be sent to?
-Assuming this is Kuririn from the end of the Freeza arc, his power level is at 75,000, which is much higher than Nappa's 4,000 and Raditz's 1,500 combined. even if you disregard the V-Jump numbers, the manga places his at around 10,000 for the Ginyu fight.
- I have know Idea what Xeno Bardock is, but Freeza's arguably around Ultimate Gohan's strength in RoF, so my money's on Freeza.
- Assimilating his dad might push Piccolo up to Dabra's level, but he'd have a tough time competing with his magic. Piccolo could win, but he's gonna have to work for it.
- Is this base or Super Vegetto? Because Vegetto's probably gonna need Super Saiyan to compete with SS3 Broly. But once he does transform, Broly is SOL.
- I'm assuming Goku hasn't made any huge increases in between the Boo arc and Battle of Gods and that he'd still need fusion to fight off Janemba.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:12 pm

Answers in order of the battles I did in my previous post.

-This is indeed Krillin from when he took on Frieza.

-Xeno Bardock is Bardock after being freed from the control of Mira.

-After assimilating Piccolo Daimao into his being, the new Piccolo should be stronger than Perfect Cell.

-This is Vegito in his normal state.

-Son Goku at this point as a Super Saiyan 3 would be able to potentially defeat Super Janemba with an Instant Transmission and Dragon Fist combo.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:33 am

SSJ3 Vegeta wrote:
DanielSSJ wrote:- Ultimate Freeza = Golden Freeza without the stamina issues. Beerus will still win.
Elder Kaioshin's powerup is not just unleashing one's potential.It unleash one's potential beyond their limits.So Ultimate Freeza would be way above than Golden Freeza.
Will he be enough to beat beerus?
Zombie wrote:We can't really say for sure if he is Ultimate or not. He does have his ultimate hair though.

@SSJ3 Vegeta: Piccolo is already stronger than Goten and Trunks by the RoF arc since they (Goku and Vegeta) picked him before even seeing him training with Gohan.
BoG actually, because they didn't see piccolo fight in RoF & arrived after his death.
Last edited by apex_pretador on Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:43 am

- krillin , & it's not even close. You can add vegeta & cui as well.

- Freeza

- If this piccolo is buu arc, he comes out a bit stronger than dabura, and beats him. If this is CG piccolo, he's too weak. If this is pre rosat piccolo, then he may fuse with lord slug as well & still lose.

- SS vegetto lol's at broly, who can beat base vegetto

- goku rips that kid buu ripoff into half & eats both halves in SS3.

___________till some new battles arrive , I'll answer my own previous battles___________________
apex_pretador wrote:- Captain ginyu vs pre-nail piccolo (no body swap)

- Super ultra buu ( super hirdugarn, mystic gohan , super janemba , SS3 gotenks , piccolo absorbed) VS super vegetto

- Future androids (17 & 18) vs "Who am I ? What's my name ? I'm not piccolo not kami" unweighted.

- M 8 LSS broly vs M 10 SS broly
- piccolo distorts the record of vegeta

-Hirdugarn alone comes out to be twice as strong as buuhan. Adding super janemba & SS3 gotenks makes buu about 6x stronger , but still joke for vegetto.

- Piccolo has a decent power advantage. He kills them both , but with trouble.

- LSS advantage of stamina takes the deal.
apex_pretador wrote:Injured Piccolo 23rd TB (lets say he won against goku due to his mouth blast at the end of fight)

vs

23rd TB yamcha & krillin (Kami can't interfere)
humans. Piccolo was barely standing after the battle. He gave his all in that explosion.
apex_pretador wrote:some new battles :

1. Super buu absorbs [martian manhunter , HP doomsday ] VS Silver surfer & thanos

2. Super buu absorbs [silver surfer] VS beerus

3. Super buu absorbs [perfect cell , broly LSS , Majin vegeta] vs Gohan & SS3 goku (dead , in afterlife)

4. Tao pai pai vs majin spopovich , majin yamu & blond lunch

5. Piccolo (after reaching king kai's planet , before starting training , dead body) VS Nappa (earth, no moon ball)

6. Chiatzu (filler on kaio planet) VS Cui

7. SS vegetto (Buu) vs super ultra cell ( Super Perfect Cell uses split form, uses potara to join them to 2 , then uses dance fusion )

8. Kid goku SS ozaru (BoDB) vs Original piccolo (pre split)
1. Since buu can adopt to any htreat immediately, and can't be beaten by TP, he has to be beaten by physical force alone, where SS won't do much. Being a buu is advantageous as well, but due to doomsday, his battle smarts will be diminished. Thanos & SS in a close fight.

2. Buu wins. SS & buu , combining their powers & abilities, is dangerous even for god of destruction. The speed of silver buu will be too much, he can turn energy attacks around, absorb them, hell he can absorb beerus.

3. This buu has only about 10% power advantage over gohan. Adding goku seals the deal for team.

4. Tao one shots all three

5. I believe piccolo can take nappa down , he has got a training in running in weighted clothes & dead body advantage. Remember how goku got stronger just by climbing korin tower?

6. Chiatzu is so bigof a coward that he loses even if he has a chance to win.

7. The potara fusion of 2 split forms will definitely be "much" stronger than fat buu, maybe even skinny buu. Then the dance fusion will take them all the way up to vegetto's level, or slightly above (no rivalry boost here).
However, the negative personality traits of cell will be amplified & he'll play around too much & end up getting unfused in 30 minutes. Then he dies.

8. Pre-split piccolo takes this. He was said to be extremely strong for a dragon class.

apex_pretador wrote:equal power levels battle: (everyone has PL of 50,000, no transformation)

- Nail vs piccolo jr (pre fusion)
- SS vegeta (android arc) vs Tenshinhan
- Yamcha vs nappa
- cell vs fat buu
- king piccolo vs raditz
- SS Vegetto vs kid buu
- Nail, just marginally. More experienced & calm minded.

- Vegeta. While he has strain, he also has battle armor, and natural toughness of a saiyan. He won't be easy to bring down. He is smarter and can counter tri-beam with a BBA.

- Nappa was closely fighting goku "over 8000" while having a good power disadvantage. Yamcha isn't either known for battle smarts, so nappa in a close battle.

- Fat buu

- Raditz & KP can both fly & fire energy attacks. However, raditz has armor, but he's also more cocky. KP has shown to take advantage of his opponents goku, and so has raditz. So, it comes to namekian vs saiyan ability. Namekians can sense ki, hide power and confuse scouter people, so king piccolo barely.

- Since I've decreased PL enough to ensure safety of planet, it comes to battle of skill. Vegetto is super skilled, super smart , has IT etc , but kid buu can do almost everything vegetto can , by just watching it once, and also can regenerate with no stamina problem. Unless vegetto wipes out kid buu in one attack, he won't be able to win. He uses final flash kamehameha here & destroys buu by hitting it with IT . If buu is destroyed, vegetto wins, but if a particle of him survives, then buu beats drained vegetto.

apex_pretador wrote:Mystic & majin matchups:

- Mystic krillin (buu arc) VS super saiyan vsgeta (android arc)

- Mystic Raditz vs Freeza (starting from first form , then 2nd , 3rd , 4th , 50% , 100%)

- Majin raditz vs Nappa

- Mystic piccolo (EoZ) vs Majin vegeta (buu arc)

- Mystic freeza (RoF) vs beerus 100%
- Vegeta. At best, I can believe krillin reaching 50% F level.

- Beats every form till 50% F

- Raditz. He gets a huge stamina advantage as well.

- Piccolo stomps

- Beerus IMO. He is skilled.
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

buutenks

Post by buutenks » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:47 am

Krillin,easily.He was kicking ginyu goku's butt who had a PL of 23+ k.

EH no idea,so pass.

Depends is it cell saga Piccolo?Or buu saga?Cell saga nah,buu saga can go either way with the powerup of adding in king piccolo.

MM,hard to tell,tho anime base vegetto easily wins,manga proly not.

Goku at this point mastered his ssj3 form and is stronger than gohan(as stated in DB super,only being surpassed by raging vegeta).So he owns super janenba quite easily.

Khin
I Live Here

Post by Khin » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:14 am

Lord Beerus wrote:Huh? That was Base Gohan he was sparring with. Not Ultimate Gohan.
I based it on the hair.
Gohan with ROF hair = Base Gohan
Gohan with Spiky hair = Ultimate Gohan
apex_pretador wrote:
SSJ3 Vegeta wrote:
DanielSSJ wrote:- Ultimate Freeza = Golden Freeza without the stamina issues. Beerus will still win.
Elder Kaioshin's powerup is not just unleashing one's potential.It unleash one's potential beyond their limits.So Ultimate Freeza would be way above than Golden Freeza.
Will he be enough to beat beerus?
Probably,considering it draws out way beyond their limits.U.Freeza would be above Beerus and possibly Whis.But Whis or Vados have the ability to take Freeza down.

- Kuririn reverts back to his Post Guru powerup self and casually one shots both Raditz and Nappa at the same time.
- We have no idea how strong Xenoverse SSj Bardock is.So Freeza one shots.
- Boo Arc Piccolo ? I would say he would become twice as strong and would be equal with Dabra.But Dabra got the spit,so he have around 60% chance of winning.
- Even Base Vegetto finger flicks.LSSj3 Broli ain't touching Evil Boo tier and above.
- Equals.But Janemba wins due to his reality warping.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:08 pm

Cell Games Saga Piccolo (With turban and mantle) vs Super Vegeta (The same one Perfect Cell beat).

Post Frieza Saga Super Saiyan Goku (After he had healed from fighting Frieza) vs Mecha Frieza.

Majin Buu Saga Gotenks (If he had trained for the full year in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber) vs Fat Buu.

Super Saiyan Teen Gohan (Cell Games) vs Super Saiyan Broly (From the second Broly movie).

Super Saiyan God Goku vs Super Saiyan 4 Broly.

Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta vs Omega Shenron.

Saiyan Beyond God Goku vs Syn Shenron.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:18 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:Cell Games Saga Piccolo (With turban and mantle) vs Super Vegeta (The same one Perfect Cell beat).

Post Freeza Saga Super Saiyan Goku (After he had healed from fighting Freeza) vs Mecha Freeza.

Majin Buu Saga Gotenks (If he had trained for the full year in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber) vs Fat Buu.

Super Saiyan Teen Gohan (Cell Games) vs Super Saiyan Broly (From the second Broly movie).

Vegeta & piccolo are dead even, and after some good even battle, krillin remarks - "WOW , they are equals". Then roshi corrects him "NO! They are not equals, piccolo isn't even tired after such hectic movements. He amazes me, how much power did he gain ?"

Since I have mecha freeza weaker than organic freeza, he gets one-shot.

Gotenks lolstomps in base form without breaking a sweat.

M 10 broly = M 8 LSS > CG kid gohan. Kid gohan suffers till he dies.

SS4 = 10x SS , and even if we take his legendary state into account , even in his second coming, SS3 goku in BoG is alone more than enough.

Vegeta reverts back to base form & then one shots omega. Then he wishes shenron to revive his "evil brother" and kills him again.

Goku lolstomps.
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:44 pm

Piccolo (CG arc) vs Perfect Cell [vs SSJG2 Vegeta]
Kuririn, Tenshinhan, Yamcha, Chiaotzu and Roshi [All RoF arc] vs 2nd form Freeza [Namek arc]
1 Saibamen vs Gine

Khin
I Live Here

Post by Khin » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:52 pm

Zombie wrote:Piccolo (CG arc) vs Perfect Cell [vs SSJG2 Vegeta]
Kuririn, Tenshinhan, Yamcha, Chiaotzu and Roshi [All RoF arc] vs 2nd form Freeza [Namek arc]
1 Saibamen vs Gine
- Cell wins with mild difficulty.
- Freeza stomps everyone in his path.
- Saibaman wrecks Gine with ease.

Pocket-God
Beyond Newbie

Post by Pocket-God » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:03 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:Cell Games Saga Piccolo (With turban and mantle) vs Super Vegeta (The same one Perfect Cell beat).

Post Freeza Saga Super Saiyan Goku (After he had healed from fighting Freeza) vs Mecha Freeza.

I'm gonna have to say Vegeta, I doubt piccolo ever got stronger than 2nd form Cell which Super Vegeta stomped.

Goku > Trunks > Mecha Frieza

Gotenks is overrated, I'll go with Buu.

Gohan gets rekt pretty easily by this Broly.

Broly screams "Kakarot!" and then Goku dies.

Omega shenron powers up a little and then Vegeta decides to kill himself instead of even trying.

Goku kicks Syn and then Goku shatters like a cartoon character.

Khin
I Live Here

Post by Khin » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:10 pm

Piccolo (Pre Nail merging) runs the gaunlet.

- Vegeta (Against Recoome)
- Recoome
- Nail
- Goku (Against Recoome,No Kaioken)
- Kuririn (Against Freeza)
- Goku (Arrival on Namek,No Kaioken)
- Captain Ginyu (No Body Swap)
- Gohan (Against Freeza)
- Vegeta (Post Sleep)
- 1st Form Freeza (Namek)

SSJ2FutureGohan
I Live Here

Post by SSJ2FutureGohan » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:30 pm

SSJ3 Vegeta wrote:Piccolo (Pre Nail merging) runs the gaunlet.

- Recoome
- Nail
- Gohan (Against Freeza)
- Vegeta (Post Sleep)
He'd stop at Krillin, but he can beat Goku and Ginyu, who I'd place lower than Krillin.

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:00 pm

- Recoome
- Nail
- Gohan (Against Freeza)
- Vegeta (Post Sleep)
Piccolo makes it through Vegeta, Recoome, Nail, and maybe Kuririn. Everyone else is beyond him without assimilating Nail.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:07 pm

- Recoome
- Nail
- Gohan (Against Freeza)
- Vegeta (Post Sleep)
Piccolo hits a brick wall at Gohan.

Darkron2151
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Darkron2151 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:30 pm

Here's a batch of matches:
  • SSG Goku (BOG Arc) vs. Golden Freeza (Can Goku last long enough to stall out Freeza's drain?)

SSJ3 Goku (BOG Arc) vs. Super Buu (Buu Arc)

Piccolo (ROF Arc) vs. SSJ Goku (Cell Games)

Cell Jrs vs. SSJ Gohan (Cell Games) (How many Jrs can Gohan handle at once?)

Vegetto (BOG) vs. Freeza (True Form/ROF Arc) (What level of SSJ can Freeza handle until he turns Golden?)

Freeza (Mecha), Cooler (Super Form), and King Cold vs. SSJ Yardrat Goku and SSJ Future Trunks (Trunks' Arrival) *Everyone's at Full Power*

SSJ Future Gohan (One Arm), SSJ Future Trunks (Trunks' Arrival), and SSJ Yardrat Goku vs. Future Androids 17 and 18

SSJ Goku (Buu Arc) vs. SSJ Broly (Movie 10)

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:58 pm

Darkron2151 wrote:Here's a batch of matches:
  • SSG Goku (BOG Arc) vs. Golden Freeza (Can Goku last long enough to stall out Freeza's drain?)

Vegetto (BOG) vs. Freeza (True Form/ROF Arc) (What level of SSJ can Freeza handle until he turns Golden?)

Freeza (Mecha), Cooler (Super Form), and King Cold vs. SSJ Yardrat Goku and SSJ Future Trunks (Trunks' Arrival) *Everyone's at Full Power*

SSJ Future Gohan (One Arm), SSJ Future Trunks (Trunks' Arrival), and SSJ Yardrat Goku vs. Future Androids 17 and 18

- Both of them are on a timer and Freeza is stronger than Goku. Freeza wins.
- Goku hasn't improved enough to be a match for Evil Boo without fusion. Boo takes it.
- My made up numbers peg RoF Piccolo at Cell Jr. level. Goku would still takes it.
- Gohan can handle 3 or 4 before he gets overwhelmed.
- This is all speculation on my part, but I'd say that the only form of Freeza that Vegetto could conceivably handle is first form.
- The Cold family are not skilled enough nor do they have the necessary teamwork skills to overcome the Super Saiyans with numbers.
- The three Super Saiyans might be able to overcome one of the androids if they don't mess around and try to finish it early. If they have to fight both 17 and 18, they're gonna get crushed.
- Broly might be a bit stronger, but Goku's undoubtedly more skilled. Clos

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:15 am

Darkron2151 wrote:Here's a batch of matches:

It all depends if Freeza toys or not. If he fights seriously then Goku is done before his SSG transformation runs out.
Goku didn't make any noticeable gains by BoG, he gets finger flicked.
I have Piccolo a bit stronger. He wins after a hard fight.
Gohan gets overwhelmed.
Vegetto needs SSJ2 to beat this Freeza.
The only one that can be problematic is Cooler. Goku and Trunks beat him up after one beating Freeza and Cold.
The Androids make the Saiyan race extinct.
Goku wins because Broly sucks. 8)

New matches:

Nam vs Bora
General Blue vs Bora
Android 8 vs Goku [Post Karin]
Jaco vs Goku [23rd TB]

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:27 am

Zombie wrote:New matches:

Nam vs Bora
General Blue vs Bora
Android 8 vs Goku [Post Karin]
Jaco vs Goku [23rd TB]
- Hard to say. Namu is shown to be a skilled and dedicated martial artist, whereas Bora is just really tough. My guess would be that Namu would win.
- Same thing, but Blue is more ruthless and has psychic powers on his side.
- My made-up numbers put Hatchan roughly even with Mira-kun from the Uranai Baba's tournament. So Hatchan get's the stuffing beaten out of him by post Karin Goku.
- Even if Jaco is as strong as or stronger than Goku, he isn't as skilled, nor can he use Ki. Goku's gonna take it.