The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ssbgoku
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by ssbgoku » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:28 am

Hellspawn28 wrote:Who is the weakest character in Super that can beat SSj Vegito (Buu saga)?
Too be honest due to Gohan powerscaling before TOP, and him being mentioned to only reach Ultimate form buu arc power before sparring with goku I believe SSJ Vegito (Buu saga) at full power would be between current ssj3 goku and ssg goku, but closer to ssj3 goku. However the more question for me how powerfull would be SSJ Vegito (Battle of Gods arc) and how well he would make in tournament of power. Honestly I see him being ony below godly tier fighters.
Here are my matches:

(Battle of gods) SSJ Vegito vs current ssj3 goku
(Battle of gods) SSJ2 Vegitto vs current ssg goku
(Battle of gods) SSJ3 Vegitto vs current ssg goku
(Black arc) Base Vegitto vs current ssg goku
(Black arc) SSJ Vegitto vs current ssb goku
(Black arc) SSJ2 Vegitto vs current kaioken ssb goku(to which level he would reach)
(Black arc) SS3 Vegitto vs jiren
(TOP) Base Vegitto(Goku before UI) vs Current ssb goku/Hit
(TOP) SSJ Vegitto(Goku before UI) vs kaioken ssb goku(to which level he would reach)
(TOP) SSJ2 Vegitto(Goku before UI) vs Jiren
(TOP) SSJ3 Vegitto(Goku before UI) vs Jiren

Let me know, No potara nerf(400 x)

Helios518
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Helios518 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:12 am

ssbgoku wrote:
Hellspawn28 wrote:Who is the weakest character in Super that can beat SSj Vegito (Buu saga)?
Too be honest due to Gohan powerscaling before TOP, and him being mentioned to only reach Ultimate form buu arc power before sparring with goku I believe SSJ Vegito (Buu saga) at full power would be between current ssj3 goku and ssg goku, but closer to ssj3 goku. However the more question for me how powerfull would be SSJ Vegito (Battle of Gods arc) and how well he would make in tournament of power. Honestly I see him being ony below godly tier fighters.
Here are my matches:

[spoiler](Battle of gods) SSJ Vegito vs current ssj3 goku
(Battle of gods) SSJ2 Vegitto vs current ssg goku
(Battle of gods) SSJ3 Vegitto vs current ssg goku
(Black arc) Base Vegitto vs current ssg goku
(Black arc) SSJ Vegitto vs current ssb goku
(Black arc) SSJ2 Vegitto vs current kaioken ssb goku(to which level he would reach)
(Black arc) SS3 Vegitto vs jiren
(TOP) Base Vegitto(Goku before UI) vs Current ssb goku/Hit
(TOP) SSJ Vegitto(Goku before UI) vs kaioken ssb goku(to which level he would reach)
(TOP) SSJ2 Vegitto(Goku before UI) vs Jiren
(TOP) SSJ3 Vegitto(Goku before UI) vs Jiren[/spoiler]

Let me know, No potara nerf(400 x)
IMO SSJG Goku would most definitely be stronger than SSJ3 Vegetto if they're in the same arc. That being said I believe the closest match you made is the first one despite that SSJ3 Goku still wins. Every other match is a god-stomp in favor of not Vegetto.
Why I use "Geran" instead of "Jiren"

Shlugo
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Shlugo » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:45 pm

dragon boss z wrote:
I don't think Gohan is SSB tier until I see more proof. I have him below SSG.
[/quote]

That's fair, but that's still a pretty substantial increase.
I mean even turning him into candy didn't do anything to him.
Yeah, but if it was because he was stronger than Buuhan, then anyone else should be able to do the same.

I think it's pretty obvious Toppo and Dyspo stand no chance against everyone that's left. Maybe both of them together can beat everyone as long as it is one at a time, but the chances of anyone letting that happen are low.
I'm pretty sure it was not about the two of them being able to fight off everyone else at same time. Just that there are no more fighters left that they could no handle in a fight.

Hellspawn28 wrote: You have to take into consideration Gotenks was fighting Copy Vegeta, who was evil not to mention Vegeta doesn't like to hold back himself either, while Buu was fighting Goku who is notorious for holding back. Though since Buu has no time limit and his practically immortal he is almost definitely harder to put down for good.

Okay, the point about Goku loving to hold back is a good one.

dragon boss z
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by dragon boss z » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:24 pm

Shlugo wrote: Okay, the point about Goku loving to hold back is a good one.
I would say this lattest episode proved that since it is shown base Goku could possibly beat ssj2 Caulifla, meaning he should of easily been able to beat final form Frost, and Vegeta should of easily been able to beat base Cabba in the U6 tournament. I mean I would still probably put ssj2 Caulifla above ssj3 Gotenks as of now, which is still pretty crazy, but not nearly as crazy as when people were putting base Cabba above ssj3 Gotenks.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:25 pm

Noah wrote:Strongest character current 50% and 100% Freeza can beat?
Maybe base Goku or ssj2 Caulifla.

Regular

Post by AvatarReiko » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:36 am

I'll do this one again as this episode seems to have changed things

SSJ2 Trunks vs SSJ2 Caulifa and SSJ Kale

Shlugo
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Shlugo » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:12 am

dragon boss z wrote:
Shlugo wrote: Okay, the point about Goku loving to hold back is a good one.
I would say this lattest episode proved that since it is shown base Goku could possibly beat ssj2 Caulifla, meaning he should of easily been able to beat final form Frost, and Vegeta should of easily been able to beat base Cabba in the U6 tournament. I mean I would still probably put ssj2 Caulifla above ssj3 Gotenks as of now, which is still pretty crazy, but not nearly as crazy as when people were putting base Cabba above ssj3 Gotenks.

I mean, this episode was a mess power-levels wise. First Base Goku fights more than evenly with SSJ 2 Caulifa, because "martial arts" but then as soon Caulifa skills improve she was pushing back SSJ 2 Goku - and it didn't seem to me like he was holding back.

With each episode the urge to just give up on trying to make sense of Super power levels grows stronger.

TheGodfather93
Beyond Newbie

Post by TheGodfather93 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:26 am

Boo arc base Goku vs SSJ Goten
Boo arc base Goku vs SS Trunks
Boo arc base Goku vs SSJ Mighty Mask (Goten and Trunks while wearing the costume)
If you have the time and are interested, please consider checking out my fanfiction account at https://www.fanfiction.net/~thegodfather93

pacz360
I Live Here

Post by pacz360 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:45 am

I know I did this before but let see if things are different
Ssj2 caulifla Vs piccolo
Regular ssj kale Vs ssj2 cabba
Ssj2 cabba Vs ssj2 caulifla pre improve
Ssj2 cabba Vs piccolo
Ribrianne and the kamikazee fireballs Vs base cabba and base caulifla

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:33 pm

TheGodfather93 wrote:Boo arc base Goku vs SSJ Goten
Boo arc base Goku vs SSJ Mighty Mask (Goten and Trunks while wearing the costume)
Base Goku loses in all of those rounds easily. He is weaker than Frieza and Goten and Trunks as SSJs should already be far above the androids or Semi Perfect Cell, but weaker than Piccolo. I personally put Kid Trunks at the same level of that Future Trunks, with Goten at the level of 50% Cell Games SSJ Goku.

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:43 pm

Who's the weakest character that could defeat the 10 billion Meta-Coolers? The Big Gete Star is beyond reach.

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:50 pm

Imperfect Cell at max power can probably beat them. He's quite a bit stronger than either Goku & Vegeta or Piccolo.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:37 pm

Goku gets stomped in every round. Vegeta had a tough time dodging Trunks' punches, and Goku is nothing compared to SSJ Vegeta in Base.
Doctor. wrote:Who's the weakest character that could defeat the 10 billion Meta-Coolers? The Big Gete Star is beyond reach.
Likely Semi Perfect Cell. He just needs to make a blast big enough to cover all the area the Coolers are.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:38 pm

Base Goku could probably beat all of them with his skill alone and even if he couldn't he could just go kaioken x20 and stomp them.
dragonball0900 wrote:
Base Goku loses in all of those rounds easily. He is weaker than Frieza and Goten and Trunks as SSJs should already be far above the androids or Semi Perfect Cell, but weaker than Piccolo. I personally put Kid Trunks at the same level of that Future Trunks, with Goten at the level of 50% Cell Games SSJ Goku.
Even if they are that strong, which I doubt, Goku can easily beat them with kaioken x20.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:39 pm

Doctor. wrote:Who's the weakest character that could defeat the 10 billion Meta-Coolers? The Big Gete Star is beyond reach.
Buu

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:14 pm

dragon boss z wrote:Even if they are that strong, which I doubt, Goku can easily beat them with kaioken x20.
Goku can't take K20 for much long. I also don't think Goku gets to be 2x Goten in equal forms by the Buu Arc.
dragon boss z wrote:Buu
Which one?
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:26 pm

GreatSaiyaman123 wrote:
dragon boss z wrote:Even if they are that strong, which I doubt, Goku can easily beat them with kaioken x20.
Goku can't take K20 for much long. I also don't think Goku gets to be 2x Goten in equal forms by the Buu Arc.
I'm pretty sure by the Buu saga Goku completely mastered kaioken x20. Even if he didn't he should be able to win with kkx10. Tbh I don't even think he needs kaioken at all. In Super base Future Trunks beat ssj kid Trunks.
dragon boss z wrote:Buu
Which one?
Probably any of them since they are practically impossible to kill.

Shlugo
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Shlugo » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:09 pm

pacz360 wrote:I know I did this before but let see if things are different
Ssj2 caulifla Vs piccolo
Ssj2 cabba Vs piccolo
Even more of a stomp than it was before. Caulifla crushes him like a slug.

Kale seems to be about on par with SSJ 2 Caulifla when in her non berserk ssj form, so I'm going with her.

Cabba, easily.

Universe 6 girls just wipe them out.

TheGodfather93
Beyond Newbie

Post by TheGodfather93 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:16 pm

dragon boss z wrote:
GreatSaiyaman123 wrote:
I'm pretty sure by the Buu saga Goku completely mastered kaioken x20. Even if he didn't he should be able to win with kkx10. Tbh I don't even think he needs kaioken at all. In Super base Future Trunks beat ssj kid Trunks.
This is what I initially thought, too. Goku far surpasses the kids in both experience and skill, and I think that would give him the edge. I also don't think the kids are as powerful as some people make them out to be, even as Super Saiyans. Goten mostly trained with Chi-Chi, sparred with Trunks for fun, and did some training with a rusty Gohan before the Budokai. Trunks was a bit stronger, but even he hasn't trained anywhere near as hard as the older Saiyans have throughout their lifetimes. I certainly wouldn't put the boys anywhere near as strong as the Cell Games Saiyans, at least before they trained in the ROSAT.

On that note, another few fights just came to mind.

SSJ Gohan (Cell Games) vs SSJ Goten and Trunks (Budokai)
SSJ Gohan (Cell Games) vs SSJ Goten and Trunks (Post-ROSAT)
Future Trunks (Cell Games) vs Kid Trunks (Post-ROSAT)
If you have the time and are interested, please consider checking out my fanfiction account at https://www.fanfiction.net/~thegodfather93

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:54 pm

pacz360 wrote:I know I did this before but let see if things are different
Ssj2 caulifla Vs piccolo
Ssj2 cabba Vs piccolo
I’ll give a shot.

Piccolo would be a tough opponent but SS2 Caulifla can beat him once she gets used to his fighting style.

Super Saiyan (controled) Kale seems to be naturally on par with the improved SS2 Caulifla, so she might be able to beat SS2 Cabba.

Something tells me Cabba might have an edge in battle experience, so I think he has a bigger chance than Caulifla, only if she isn’t estimulated to become better.

This one is good. I believe Piccolo has the skill to compete with SS2 Cabba, but Cabba is kind of a strategist as well. I would say Cabba wins.

Honestly, I have no clue about the kamikaze fireballs. Maybe with their motivation at 100%, they can manage to win.