The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by dragonball0900 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:46 pm

DB▪Magnum-Expert wrote: There's no such thing as Saiyan beyond God, but for some reason it has been given a rise of name although concept-wise it never once was supported and it's a theory which came from the basis of an assumption. Not once has it been stated that Goku's and Vegeta's regular Super Saiyan forms or base have God Ki. They are always sensed by others and only SsjG and SsjB have God Ki.
Well, Goku absorbed the god ki in the BOG battle. And we have fights like Goku vs Frost where Piccolo was stronger than Base Goku. We also have the Goku battling Final Form Frieza to be SSJ God tier, or Copy Vegeta defeating SSJ3 Gotenks. I found it hard to believe that characters like Piccolo would be making a big jump into that level strength, specially since we saw in the tournament of power that Final Form Frieza (who is God tier if we go by the ROF arc), is superior to SSJ tier fighters. For example, if we go by the logic that Saiyan Beyond God doesn't exist, then Piccolo should be much stronger than Final Form Frieza in the Tournament of Power arc, when in fact that is not the case (not to mention that it was said by a writer from the anime that Frost is superior to Piccolo, and Frost is way inferior than Final Form Frieza).
jeffbr92 wrote:Adult (GT) SSJ3 Goku (can use Dragon Fist) vs. Baby-Vegeta (cannot transform)
As far as I am aware of GT, SSJ3 Kid Goku was equal to Baby Vegeta (untransformed). If Adult SSJ3 Goku is stronger than Kid SS3 Goku then he should win without Dragon fist easily, unless Baby Vegeta transforms of course.

DB▪Magnum-Expert
Beyond Newbie

Post by DB▪Magnum-Expert » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:15 pm

jeffbr92 wrote:Adult (GT) SSJ3 Goku (can use Dragon Fist) vs. Baby-Vegeta (cannot transform)
Adult or Kid, his strength hasn't changed at all. But another question is, specify which Arc Goku's from, and which form is Baby Vegeta in which he's not supposed to ascend past?
People I'm always keen to Debate with for the sole purpose of increasing experience and joy:

DB▪Magnum-Expert
Beyond Newbie

Post by DB▪Magnum-Expert » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:30 pm

dragonball0900 wrote:Well, Goku absorbed the god ki in the BOG battle. And we have fights like Goku vs Frost where Piccolo was stronger than Base Goku
Piccolo was never stronger than Base Goku. In fact, Goku even told Piccolo that he's absolutely no match against Frost. Piccolo then tells Frost to return back into his previous forms for the generosity of it, though frost tells him no need for that because he lost all his strength, so he's relying on his willpower, which honestly seems to tell that Piccolo is fodder to Frost.

Goku changes his mood when he saw the Makankosappo. Piccolo's Makankosappo is so strong it pierced through Vados's shield which according to Champa, it's an embarrassment for himself if someone was to break through it (Casual Blasts from Champa are fodder to the shield, yet Piccolo pierced it). This doesn't suggest that Piccolo is stronger than Goku, because Piccolo was barely fighting a Frost who lost almost all his power and is just fighting for the will to win, nothing more. So this only suggests that the Makankosappo is as strong as I'm implying, but his Regular power is at the highest tiers of DBZ
dragonball0900 wrote:We also have the Goku battling Final Form Frieza to be SSJ God tier, or Copy Vegeta defeating SSJ3 Gotenks. I found it hard to believe that characters like Piccolo would be making a big jump into that level strength, specially since we saw in the tournament of power that Final Form Frieza (who is God tier if we go by the ROF arc), is superior to SSJ tier fighters

Piccolo did become God Tier in the Tournament of Power, however he definitely was a High-Tier Buu Saga Level in the Universe 6 Arc. Goku even states that Goku's sick state would make him inferior to Piccolo, although there's no proof Goku got astronomically Weaker, suggesting at least that Piccolo is that High in strength. Whether it is hard to believe that or not, that's what has Toei decided to do, and just because it looks out of logic, we can't disregard it because we think it's wrong, since it would build up an assumption against all other evidences supporting the other "illogical" issue. Final Form Frieza being above Ssj Tiers? I assume you're referencing him being able to go up Against Dyspo who supposedly blitzed SsjG Goku right? Not really, as it just shows all the more that Goku was holding back in the Tournament, and he truly was, as we always seem to find out he's stronger than what he originally proved to be.
dragonball0900 wrote:For example, if we go by the logic that Saiyan Beyond God doesn't exist, then Piccolo should be much stronger than Final Form Frieza in the Tournament of Power arc, when in fact that is not the case (not to mention that it was said by a writer from the anime that Frost is superior to Piccolo, and Frost is way inferior than Final Form Frieza).
It's been shown multiple times that Saiyan Beyond God is more than impossible to exist, so it wouldn't be up to argument regardless. Frost is inferior to Frieza only in the Tournament of Power, while Frost showed his power and demonstrated it well enough to prove his superiority over RoF Frieza (not Golden). By the logic of Saiyan Beyond God, Piccolo being above Final Form Frieza is not even existent. That would require you to make an assumption that Piccolo hasn't got stronger ever since the Universe 6 Arc, despite it being shown that he did.

All this is based on a speculative basis. It's like this: "Going by what's shown to us factually, Character A is this strong, but I don't believe it because for me it looks ridiculous but I have no evidence whatsoever to prove why it's wrong". If said point is proven on multiple occurrences, then that's that, unless it's contradicted or up to multiple interpretation, thus rendering it debatable.
People I'm always keen to Debate with for the sole purpose of increasing experience and joy:

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:27 pm

DB▪Magnum-Expert wrote:
Frost became tired, but really, in his tired version he shouldn't be that much below his normal self. In the manga we have Piccolo fighting equally against this Frost, and in the anime he was able to block most of his attacks. I don't really see how tired Frost can be weaker than Third Form Frost. The Makankosappo is a technique that can amplify the ki it's way way stronger than his normal self.

Piccolo is not God Tier. In the U6, Goku's SSJ form should be at least like 3 or 4 times above his Buu arc self based on how he trained with Whis and in the ROSAT with Vegeta. And Piccolo should be way below that. That's not even close to a High tier Buu saga level.

About Final Form Frieza being above SSJ tier, I'm not assuming at all. It is clearly shown in the TOP:

- He was defeating Napapa easily, someone who Basil had a hard time, and Basil was SSJ tier at best. SSJ Caulifla also had a bit of trouble before eliminating him, in comparison to what Final Form Frieza did.

- Toppo, while being way suppressed, was fighting equally to Magetta (who is above SSJ Vegeta), but with that level he was also put into a bit of trouble by Murichim, indicating Murichim is equal or above Magetta, yet Final Form Frieza defeated him easily.

- Katopesla was nothing in comparison to Frieza, his speed didn't amuse him, yet Katopesla was strong enough to put SSJ Vegeta into a good fight.

- Final Form Frieza was intending to attack SSJ2 Caulifla in his Final Form with a blast until Goku interrupted him. That shows that Final Form Frieza should be above SSJ2 Caulifla.

Frost is not above Frieza from ROF as I mentioned before. Final Form Frieza is god tier, based on his fight with a Goku that is stronger than SSJ God Goku. Piccolo did got strong for the Universe 6 arc, but there's no reason to think that he jumped high into above fighters like Buuhan or something like that.

The reason why this is even debated is because of Goku's fight with Frieza in ROF, at that point they were trying to tell us that it was a base form made of god ki, it was said in the story. Yet later on the normal SSJ transformations returned. There's no reason to think that characters like Piccolo, Frost, Cabba, etc are god tier when in fact they are not.

Regular

Post by AvatarReiko » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:48 pm

Ikari Trunks v Mastered Berserker Kale
SSJ2KKx20 Goku vs Fat Buu
Semi-Perfect Cell SSJ Vegeta & SSJ Trunks(Post-ROSAT) vs
Base Goku vs SSJ Vegito
17 & 18 vs SSJKKx20 Goku(Trunks Arc)

Adult SSJ3 Goku vs Baby Vegeta 2
Base Black vs Base SSJ U6 saiyans

kn83
Banned

Post by kn83 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:24 pm

DB▪Magnum-Expert wrote:
kn83 wrote:
DB▪Magnum-Expert wrote:Vegito from the Buu Saga (can go Ssj3, no strain, no time limit) runs the following GT Guantlet (In no particular order)

Who does he beat, and who does he lose to?

1.) Ssj Gohan (Super Android 17 Saga)

2.) Metal Rildo (On Planet M-2)

3.) Base Nuova Shenron

4.) Golden Oozaru Baby Vegeta

5.) Majuub (Baby Saga)

6.) Omega Shenron

7.) Super Android 17

8.) Ssj Goten and Trunks (Super Android 17 Saga)

9.) Ssj4 Goku (Shadow Dragons Arc)

10.) Pan (Shadow Dragons Arc)
He stops at #1. GT Gohan was stated in the GT Perfect Flies to have continued to train after Buu and could stack SSJ on top of his Mystic power. That means he should be at least 50x stronger than he was in the Buu saga.
What about 2 - 10? This list isn't an order, so there might be differences. I agree he loses to Gohan, but I want to see your opinion on the rest
2) Vegito wins mid-difficulty

3) Nuova Shenron wins mid-difficulty

4) Vegito god-stomps. SSJ Vegito in the Buu arc was stated to be even with SSJ4 Goku in the Baby arc.

5) Same as #4

6) Omega Shenron God-stomps

7) Super 17 stomps

8) Same as #4

9) SSJ4 Goku stomps

10) Same as #4

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:00 pm

AvatarReiko wrote:Ikari Trunks v Mastered Berserker Kale
Base Goku vs SSJ Vegito

1. Ikari Trunks wins. Mastered Berserker Kale was much weaker than a tired SSJ God Goku, while Ikari Trunks was superior to a Blue Goku that probably didn't change that drastically between the Trunks arc and the TOP arc, meaning that Ikari Trunks is now weaker than Blue Goku but possibly not God Goku, depending on how the gap between both transformations is, but I'll give this to Trunks given that a tired God Goku (who is much weaker than normal) was dominating Kale.

2. Goku wins easily. SSJ3 Goku is 4 times stronger than SSJ2, and that was superior to Fat Buu. 20 times SSJ2 is overkill.

3. If Cell goes full power then he could defeat SSJ Vegeta and SSJ Trunks individually. Don't know how much effect teaming up against him will work, and I'm not good at answering team up matches I'm afraid, but I'll give this to the team given how close they are to Cell.

4. Depending which Base Goku you are talking about. I guess it's the base Goku from ROF as Saiyan Beyond God, then he should defeat Vegito easily.

5. I have Piccolo from the Android arc equal to that Goku. Fusing with Kami doubles his power and is equal to Android 17 (the strongest one of the two). 20 times SSJ Goku from the Trunks arc is overkill (like the second match).

6. I don't know how much weaker Goku got as a kid from when he was an adult, but his gap against Baby Vegeta was so large that I don't think even as an adult he could win.

7. Base Black wins. He is above SSJ2 Future Trunks who is around SSJ3 Goku (or slightly weaker if we go by the anime), yet the base SSJs from U6 are weaker than the base Goku, who is 400 times weaker than his SSJ3 or Future Trunks.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:59 am

kn83 wrote:God Toppo vs Aniraza
SSJ1 Vegito (Black arc) vs SSJ2 Kefla
Golden Freeza vs 17 (both current)
Obuni vs Dsypo
GT 17 vs Bergamo
Toppo with ease.
Base Kefla is stronger than SS3 Vegetto so she murders.
Freeza with difficulty.
Dyspo is way weaker but his speed gives him the win.
GT 17 unless Bergamo absorbs a lot of energy.
Bullza wrote:Ultra Instinct Goku vs Sword of Hope Trunks

God Toppo vs Merged Zamasu (Corrupted)

Super Saiyan Royal Blue Vegeta vs Beerus
UI Goku was never stated to be GoD tier while Trunks beat someone who is in that tier. Trunks wins easily.
Merged Zamasu one shots him. I do have Toppo in the GoD tier but at the lowest possible slot.
Beerus wins with very small difficulty.
Zamasu55 wrote:- Merged Zamasu (Halo) vs Toppo, Dyspo and Kahseral

- Obuni vs Bergamo, Lavender and Basil

- Janemba (final form) vs Saonel and Pirina

- Ssj2 Cabba vs Present Zamasu

- Krillin, Tenshinhan and Roshi (TOP) vs Android 19
Zamasu eliminates them with ease.
Obuni one shots Basil and Lavender. Bergamo has a chance if he absorbs Obuni's power.
Saonel and Pirina are way beyond Janemba. It's not a fair fight at all.
Cabba wins after a really hard battle.
The humans take this if they don't screw up and give him energy.
jeffbr92 wrote:(Namek) Freeza (can transform) vs. Slug (can transform)
(Namek) Final Form Freeza vs. Final Form Cooler
Mecha Freeza 100% full power vs. (Namek) SSJ Goku
(Yardrat) 20x Kaioken Goku vs. Android #20
Freeza wins very easily.
Cooler. He did say he was stronger in his 5th form.
Goku still.
Initial 20 loses but the one that fought Piccolo one shots.
Base Goku vs SSJ Vegito

Kale couldn't even beat a tired SSG Goku. Trunks one shots.
Super Saiyan 2 Kaioken times 20? Goku.
Huh?
No base Goku would beat SS Vegetto.
Goku easily.
I have no idea when it comes to GT. My gut tells me Baby.
Black beats even MSSB Kale easily.

kn83
Banned

Post by kn83 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:57 am

Base Black vs Base Goku (ToP)
SSJR Black (with the scythe) vs Hit (ToP)
God Toppo vs Supressed Beerus (BoG)
SSJG Goku (BoG) vs SSJ2 Cabba
Super Perfect Cell (KaioKen x20) vs Base Super Buu
Bojack's crew vs Cell Jr's
Slug vs Third Form Frieza

dragon boss z
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by dragon boss z » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:34 am

Base Goku vs SSJ Vegito

-Trunks
-Considering ssj2 Vegeta almost killed Fat Buu and ssj3 Goku can beat Fat Buu, and ssj3 is supposedly 4x ss2, then kkx20 should be more than enough.
-I'm not sure what you mean on this one. Do you mean current base Goku? And how could ssj Vegeta or Trunks be any match for ssj Vegito? They couldn't even beat Cell.
-Goku stomps, he was already almost as strong as them, kkx2 would be enough.
-don't know enough about GT
-base Black was ssj2-3 level at the very least, he wins.
kn83 wrote:Base Black vs Base Goku (ToP)
SSJR Black (with the scythe) vs Hit (ToP)
God Toppo vs Supressed Beerus (BoG)
SSJG Goku (BoG) vs SSJ2 Cabba
Super Perfect Cell (KaioKen x20) vs Base Super Buu
Bojack's crew vs Cell Jr's
Slug vs Third Form Frieza
-Goku had to go ssj2 on a weakened version of Black. Black wins
-If Hit kills Black right away he wins, if Black learns how Hit fights then Black wins
-God Toppo should stomp based off of scaling
-SSG Goku
-If Cell can maintain the kkx20 he wins. If he can only do a short burst of it he loses.
-Cell jr's unless Bojack himself is there
-I don't know, I guess Frieza. He would probably be too fast.
ZombieVito wrote: Base Kefla is stronger than SS3 Vegetto so she murders.
You know he said Black saga, not Buu saga right?

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:19 am

Base Goku vs SSJ Vegito

1. Trunks slices her in two.
2. Even though i do not follow SEG multupliers SSJ3, i doubt SSJ3 is 20x SSJ2. Goku obliterates Boo.
3. Semi Cell stomps. His power up while fighting Vegeta was considerable as stated by Vegeta and Kuririn.
4. Base Golu is God Tier, he finger clicks.
5. Goku one shots both and even #16. The twins are less than 3x Debut Trunks going by Future #17's "Less than 1/2" statement.
6. Black held his own with Blue Vegeta, he stomps.
DB▪Magnum-Expert wrote:Piccolo was never stronger than Base Goku
Piccolo blocked several hits from Frost and forced him to use his poison. Goku's statement was due to a lack of knowledge on Piccolo's improvement.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:42 am

dragon boss z wrote: You know he said Black saga, not Buu saga right?
Sorry I meant SS Kefla is stronger than SS3 Vegetto from the Black arc.

DB▪Magnum-Expert
Beyond Newbie

Post by DB▪Magnum-Expert » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:11 am

dragonball0900 wrote:Frost became tired, but really, in his tired version he shouldn't be that much below his normal self
Again, this is not what's shown in the show, that's your opinion. We do not suggest what's right and what's not based on our tastes. The show clearly indicated that Frost lost almost all his power, so we don't go and suggest something else which is non existent In the show itself.
dragonball0900 wrote:In the manga we have Piccolo fighting equally against this Frost, and in the anime he was able to block most of his attacks. I don't really see how tired Frost can be weaker than Third Form Frost
The Manga completely differs from the Anime, so comparing them together is pointless. As I said, Piccolo blocking Frost is nothing major at all, and it's proven in the show to some extent. Using opinions, theories, and assumptions isn't a way to judge and conclude something if it goes against what's given in the show.
dragonball0900 wrote:The Makankosappo is a technique that can amplify the ki it's way way stronger than his normal self.
That's the point. The only thing which allowed Piccolo to be that powerful and change Goku's mind in the Universe 6 Arc was the Makankosappo, which is the only factor that made him this strong.
dragonball0900 wrote:Piccolo is not God Tier. In the U6, Goku's SSJ form should be at least like 3 or 4 times above his Buu arc self based on how he trained with Whis and in the ROSAT with Vegeta. And Piccolo should be way below that. That's not even close to a High tier Buu saga level.
Ssj Goku is not 4x-5x his Buu Saga counterpart, I don't even know where you pulled out these numbers. Disregarding this, Goku's base in the Universe 6 Arc tournament is Stronger Than SsjG from BoG, so no you're absolutely wrong. You're going under the assumption that Goku didn't get stronger than his Buu Saga self which was debunked over the course of the Episodes. Based on how he trained with Whis, they're above SsjG BoG by far.
dragonball0900 wrote:About Final Form Frieza being above SSJ tier, I'm not assuming at all. It is clearly shown in the TOP:

- He was defeating Napapa easily, someone who Basil had a hard time, and Basil was SSJ tier at best. SSJ Caulifla also had a bit of trouble before eliminating him, in comparison to what Final Form Frieza did.
Ssj Caulifla is a completely different case here. Basil isn't Ssj tier at best, I don't even know how you even say that. First Thing, Basil's power is inconsistent between The Tournament of Power and Zen Exhibition Match. At first, Basil was shown to he struggling against Good Buu, but then he's shown to struggle with Napapa, who was also struggling with Ssj Caulifla, who can be argued to be a God Tier Character. Yes, this can also be scaled from Cabba, and when she fought Goku. When Caulifla and Kale fused with the Potara, their base was superior to SsjG Goku who is already stronger than SsjG BoG in base, proven many times. If Caulifla and Kale are weaker than Buu Saga tiers in base form, then their fusion would be weaker than Vegito from the Buu saga, who is fodder to SsjG Goku from BoG, rendering your point utterly invalid. Also, Caulfila got stronger throughout the Tournament, so Final Form Frieza might be stronger than her, but that isn't "Ssj Tier" as that would include Goku and Vegeta which isn't right at all.

So what you just mentioned only renders Basil's strength inconsistent, as he's been show to be capable of fighting a character who resisted Caulifla. In other words, either It's inconsistent, or Basil managed to get stronger. Either Way, what you mentioned doesn't prove anything major.
dragonball0900 wrote: - Toppo, while being way suppressed, was fighting equally to Magetta (who is above SSJ Vegeta), but with that level he was also put into a bit of trouble by Murichim, indicating Murichim is equal or above Magetta, yet Final Form Frieza defeated him easily.
That's an assumption. We don't know whether Toppo was suppressing himself the same thing when he fought Magetta, both are completely different cases. Similar to How Vegeta and Goku have been suppressing their powers differently and varying rates, same thing could go there. So this argument is an assumption. Toppo might have fought harder against one of them, but you're speculating that fought both of them the same Thing, rendering this point invalid as well.
dragonball0900 wrote:- Katopesla was nothing in comparison to Frieza, his speed didn't amuse him, yet Katopesla was strong enough to put SSJ Vegeta into a good fight.
All of what Frieza said was to leave him be. Frieza takes anyone as a play thing, which he showed that in the tournament, but he didn't consider Katopesla, despite him being "weak" as you're saying. For the first part, that scene was taken as a comedic sense, where Frieza just ignores him overall. However, if you want to take this seriously, let me point out your flaws here

Katopesla wasn't in the same mode as when he fought Vegeta, and Base Vegeta handled something above that. Katopesla transforms yet again and Ssj Vegeta manhandles Katopesla. The Katopesla who was infornt of Frieza is nowhere near the one who fought Vegeta, so either way that renders your argument completely wrong, because Frieza ignored a much weaker Katopesla.
dragonball0900 wrote:- Final Form Frieza was intending to attack SSJ2 Caulifla in his Final Form with a blast until Goku interrupted him. That shows that Final Form Frieza should be above SSJ2 Caulifla.
Base Goku was ready to take on suppressed Toppo who was equal to Magetta, so I suppose that debunks Magetta being above Ssj Vegeta? Frieza transformed into his golden from the instant Cabba attacked him, so this could very well happen here. Anyways, this only suggests that Goku's base > Caulifla and Kale, and that he was holding back against them. Nothing more, nothing less. You're just interpreting things without taking into account the other multiple interpretations which could easily go against your argument.
dragonball0900 wrote:Frost is not above Frieza from ROF as I mentioned before. Final Form Frieza is god tier, based on his fight with a Goku that is stronger than SSJ God Goku. Piccolo did got strong for the Universe 6 arc, but there's no reason to think that he jumped high into above fighters like Buuhan or something like that.
Here, yet Again, you are just assuming he shouldn't be that strong because your opinion says he shouldn't. That honestly isn't even worth debating over. Piccolo again has been shown to potentially be that strong. It's been shown to us, that's all we need. I don't really remember you saying how he's weaker, but no he's not.
dragonball0900 wrote:The reason why this is even debated is because of Goku's fight with Frieza in ROF, at that point they were trying to tell us that it was a base form made of god ki, it was said in the story.
No, the story didn't "say" that Goku's base has God Ki. Nowhere has it been stated they have God Ki in base. Each and every character could sense Base Goku and his Regular transformations, except SsjG and SsjB, so it's utter speculation to even say that He has God Ki in base. They were just trying to tell is that Goku surpassed His Power from BoG In base form.
dragonball0900 wrote:Yet later on the normal SSJ transformations returned
Super Saiyan forms returning isn't proof of anything. Goku just absorbed the power of SsjG, but he still has the Ssj Forms, but he doesn't have God Ki in base or Super Saiyan forms. This points nothing
dragonball0900 wrote:There's no reason to think that characters like Piccolo, Frost, Cabba, etc are god tier when in fact they are not.
What do you mean "in fact they are not"? They became God Tier and it absolutely makes sense, considering we already know that Base Goku is far beyond SsjG BoG. Thinking that he isn't is utterly ridiculous. You're basically assuming things, and your argument is this: "I think Character A is this strong", but no evidence, let alone a proof, is there to suggest it's a "fact".

DB▪Magnum-Expert
Beyond Newbie

Post by DB▪Magnum-Expert » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:16 am

kn83 wrote:
DB▪Magnum-Expert wrote:
kn83 wrote:
He stops at #1. GT Gohan was stated in the GT Perfect Flies to have continued to train after Buu and could stack SSJ on top of his Mystic power. That means he should be at least 50x stronger than he was in the Buu saga.
What about 2 - 10? This list isn't an order, so there might be differences. I agree he loses to Gohan, but I want to see your opinion on the rest
2) Vegito wins mid-difficulty

3) Nuova Shenron wins mid-difficulty

4) Vegito god-stomps. SSJ Vegito in the Buu arc was stated to be even with SSJ4 Goku in the Baby arc.

5) Same as #4

6) Omega Shenron God-stomps

7) Super 17 stomps

8 ) Same as #4

9) SSJ4 Goku stomps

10) Same as #4
Vegito doesn't God-stomp in Numbers 4, 5, and 8, because if you're referencing the Anime Comics guide, then don't, since it's completely vague on the matter, and it contradicts what's shown in GT. Dragon Ball GT power ups are ridiculous enough to place them that High. When you say Base Nuova wins against Vegito, you're also suggesting that Base Goku in the Shadow Dragons Arc is Stronger as well, so you need to think about what you're mentioning. It hasn't been stated that Vegito is stronger than BABY ARC Ssj4 Goku, but it's general. It is contradicted. Goten and Trunks in GT Have been amped to a ridiculous extent.

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:18 am

DB▪Magnum-Expert wrote:Again, this is not what's shown in the show, that's your opinion. We do not suggest what's right and what's not based on our tastes. The show clearly indicated that Frost lost almost all his power, so we don't go and suggest something else which is non existent In the show itself.
He did force Vegeta to go Super Saiyan to one shot him, so the power loss wasn't as high as you're claiming to be.
Last edited by GreatSaiyaman123 on Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

DB▪Magnum-Expert
Beyond Newbie

Post by DB▪Magnum-Expert » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:18 am

GreatSaiyaman123 wrote:Piccolo blocked several hits from Frost and forced him to use his poison. Goku's statement was due to a lack of knowledge on Piccolo's improvement.
Frost had almost all his power lost from him which is mentioned by him. Piccolo even requested frost to return back into earlier forms out of Generosity, but Frost states that there's no need. Frost even says that all he has left is his "willpower". Piccolo in the Universe 6 Arc hasn't surpassed Base Goku at all.

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:21 am

Like i said above he was still too much for Base Vegeta to handle, so Frost wasn't as weakened as you're claiming.

DB▪Magnum-Expert
Beyond Newbie

Post by DB▪Magnum-Expert » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:22 am

GreatSaiyaman123 wrote:
DB▪Magnum-Expert wrote:Again, this is not what's shown in the show, that's your opinion. We do not suggest what's right and what's not based on our tastes. The show clearly indicated that Frost lost almost all his power, so we don't go and suggest something else which is non existent In the show itself.
He did force Vegeta to go Super Saiyan to one shot him, so the power loss wasn't as high as you're claiming to be.
Yes Vegeta did go Ssj against him, but that's not to say he needed So. This completely contradicts what's mentioned by Frost, and the fact that Piccolo went ahead to fight him, despite knowing he's inferior to Frost by far. Piccolo even agrees that he's fodder to Frost, but it's because of the power loss that he stood a chance. Only his Makankosappo is God Tier, although Piccolo is surely a high tier Buu Saga Character and possibly more back then. He's surely God Tier in the Tournament of Power

Besides, Frost also had his "poisen", but that's another thing

DB▪Magnum-Expert
Beyond Newbie

Post by DB▪Magnum-Expert » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:23 am

GreatSaiyaman123 wrote:Like i said above he was still too much for Base Vegeta to handle, so Frost wasn't as weakened as you're claiming.
You're contradicting yourself

TheGreatSaiyaman
Beyond Newbie

Post by TheGreatSaiyaman » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:44 am

(TOP) Gohan vs Hit (U6 Arc)
(ToP) Gohan vs SSB Goku (U6), under the pretence that if he was to go KKx10, he's as strong as Current SSB at the start of the tournament..
(ToP)Gohan vs SSB Vegeta (U6)
GT SS2 Gohan vs SSG Goku, assuming SS2 is stacked onto his prime 'Ultimate' state and he's been training and is in-shape.

Watagash-infected Barry Kahn vs Broly :D