The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Spider-Man
Regular

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Spider-Man » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:04 am

New battles:
    -Yamcha vs Rozie
      -Salza vs Jeice
        -Super 17 vs Piccolo (ToP).

dragon boss z
        I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by dragon boss z » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:06 am

Analytic wrote:
        GreatSaiyaman123 wrote:SSJ Goku and Trunks (Mecha Arc) vs Android 20 (Post absorbtions). The Saiyans are aware of the absorbtions.
        While 20 may not be as terrible as the rumors made him (really 17 and 18) out to be, I do think that he'd be able to beat Goku and Trunks handily. If he were that weak, I think the idea of him even being one of the Cyborgs that stomped Trunks would just be outright dismissed.
        They could of thought the androids surpassed Trunks because of energy absorption. Don't forget in Trunk's timeline he was just a baby when they showed up so they would of had years of absorbing energy to surpass him. Also the Z fighters were a little confused on how weak they were.
        ZombieVito wrote: New fights:

Base Kefla vs Base Vegetto [FT arc]. No time limit and no transformations.
        Frost vs Magetta. Both U6 arc. Somehow Frost found a way to neutralize Magetta's endurance. Magetta doesn't lose his will to fight by anything.
        SSBE Vegeta [Before Toppo boost] vs SSBKKx20 Goku. Both ToP arc. Goku doesn't have strain using Kaioken.
        Base Cabba [ToP arc] vs Base Commeson Vegeta. No transformations.
        LSS2 Kefla vs GoD Toppo. No time limit for Kefla.
        -Vegetto should be stronger since base Goku and Vegeta should be above base Caulifla and Kale.
        -Magetta is more durable and physically stronger, but Frost has more destructive power. If Frost blows up the planet that might do the trick, but if he tries to fight Magetta head on he probably loses.
        -Either way
        -Commeson Vegeta
        -Toppo. I think he is a bit stronger, and even if he isn't his hakai gives him an advantage.
        Spider-Man wrote:New battles:
          -Yamcha vs Rozie
            -Salza vs Jeice
              -Rozie stomps
              -Salza stomps
              -Super 17 stomps
              Champa The Destroyer wrote: Would Freeza win against Goku and Vegeta if in ROF he achieved UI and not the Golden Form?
              Yes, he could beat them at the same time, probably easily.

Helios518
              OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Helios518 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:01 am

Champa The Destroyer wrote:Super Saiyan Blue Gotenks vs. Hit (U6 Arc)

SSR Goku Black (Scythe) vs current SSB Goku (without Kaioken)

Current Ultimate Gohan vs. Super Saiyan Rage Trunks
              Base Goku now, is above SSJ3 Gotenks level; so Goku would be about more than 400x stronger than Gotenks in the same form. We also know Hit is comparable to SSJB Goku. That being said, Gotenks gets stomped harder than Vegeta did.

SSJB Goku should have this, considering he should be close to normal Merged Zamasu.

Close fight, but I believe Gohan wins 6/10 times.
              Why I use "Geran" instead of "Jiren"

SirTorra
              Beyond Newbie

Post by SirTorra » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:52 am

If anyone picks base kefla over base vegito needs to get their head checked. That would be a stomping of monstrous proportions.

Roronoa-pt
              Beyond Newbie

Post by Roronoa-pt » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:53 am

Spider-Man wrote:New battles:
                -Yamcha vs Rozie
                  -Salza vs Jeice
                    1. Rozie
                    2. Salza
                    3. Piccolo should be near SSJ3 tier as he beat SSJ2 Gohan easily. Can go either way.

Analytic
                    Beyond Newbie

Post by Analytic » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:14 pm

dragon boss z wrote:They could of thought the androids surpassed Trunks because of energy absorption. Don't forget in Trunk's timeline he was just a baby when they showed up so they would of had years of absorbing energy to surpass him. Also the Z fighters were a little confused on how weak they were.
                    That is possible, though I don't think Piccolo would even entertain the thought of the Z Fighters growing too strong if 20 was nowhere near as strong as expected. Something like this:

Chapter: 347, P3.2-3
                    Piccolo: “It seems that in the original history, we were supposed to be wiped out by you two androids…But it looks like the future has changed somehow…Was it that you weren’t as strong as we thought?...Or did you never get the opportunity to absorb as much energy as you did in the future?...

(modified statement)

would be more fitting than this:

Piccolo: “It seems that in the original history, we were supposed to be wiped out by you two androids…But it looks like the future has changed somehow…Was it that you weren’t as strong as we thought?...Or have we grown too strong?...

(original statement)

if Piccolo was really factoring in the possibility of 20's absorption making him even stronger, in my opinion.

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:37 pm

dragon boss z wrote: Either saiyan solos imo.
                    What if it's only Trunks and withkut knowledge of the absorbtions?
                    Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

jeffbr92
                    Advanced Regular

Post by jeffbr92 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:49 pm

- MUI Goku & 100% full power Jiren vs. Whis

Roronoa-pt wrote:
                    Spider-Man wrote:Super 17 vs Piccolo (ToP)
                    Piccolo should be near SSJ3 tier as he beat SSJ2 Gohan easily. Can go either way.
                    How it can go either way if Super 17 is way above SSJ3-tier?
                    Power levels are not just big numbers:

by Doctor.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:38 pm

Analytic wrote: That is possible, though I don't think Piccolo would even entertain the thought of the Z Fighters growing too strong if 20 was nowhere near as strong as expected. Something like this:

Piccolo: “It seems that in the original history, we were supposed to be wiped out by you two androids…But it looks like the future has changed somehow…Was it that you weren’t as strong as we thought?...Or did you never get the opportunity to absorb as much energy as you did in the future?...

(modified statement)

would be more fitting than this:

Piccolo: “It seems that in the original history, we were supposed to be wiped out by you two androids…But it looks like the future has changed somehow…Was it that you weren’t as strong as we thought?...Or have we grown too strong?...

(original statement)

if Piccolo was really factoring in the possibility of 20's absorption making him even stronger, in my opinion.
                    Ya but the Z fighters were killed right away. It was only Gohan and Trunks who would of had to kill the massively powered up androids. The fact Piccolo said they could be weaker than Trunks said is proof enough it's possible. Also don't forget Trunks said in 1v1 combat he could supposedly hold his own a bit against the future androids, so yadrat Goku and Trunks are arguably enough to beat future 18.
                    GreatSaiyaman123 wrote:
                    dragon boss z wrote: Either saiyan solos imo.
                    What if it's only Trunks and withkut knowledge of the absorbtions?
                    That would depend on how Trunks decides to fight. If he decides to chop 20 up he probably wins. If he decides to shoot full power ki blasts to destroy 20, then 20 has a good chance of winning. I think I would give the advantage to Trunks because of his sword and fighting style. I would probably give 20 the advantage over Namek Goku, even though I think he is close to Trunks in power because of his fighting style. Goku would almost definitely try a full power kamehameha as a finisher, and it will be absorbed. He may even try it twice since he almost tried it again in his actual fight with 20 but stopped because he was too sick.
                    jeffbr92 wrote:- MUI Goku & 100% full power Jiren vs. Whis
                    Whis pretty easily.

jeffbr92
                    Advanced Regular

Post by jeffbr92 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:42 pm

dragon boss z wrote:
                    Whis pretty easily.
                    Based on?
                    Power levels are not just big numbers:

by Doctor.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:00 pm

jeffbr92 wrote:
                    dragon boss z wrote:
                    Whis pretty easily.
                    Based on?
                    Whis being able to casually one shot Beerus and already mastering ultra instinct. Plus he has other powers like being able to go back and time, heal, and even revive people. Who know what else he can do, not that he even needs special powers to win.

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:06 pm

dragon boss z wrote: Ya but the Z fighters were killed right away. It was only Gohan and Trunks who would of had to kill the massively powered up androids. The fact Piccolo said they could be weaker than Trunks said is proof enough it's possible. Also don't forget Trunks said in 1v1 combat he could supposedly hold his own a bit against the future androids, so yadrat Goku and Trunks are arguably enough to beat future 18.
                    Trunks actually said he was hopeless even on 1v1 though:
                    Chapter: 335 (DBZ 141), P3.3-4
                    Goku: “For you, a Super Saiyan who instantly defeated Freeza and co., to call them monsters is really something…
                    Trunks “Yes…I’ve stood against them, but unfortunately…In any case, I’m up against two of them…Even fighting one-on-one, I could barely manage to escape…

That would depend on how Trunks decides to fight. If he decides to chop 20 up he probably wins. If he decides to shoot full power ki blasts to destroy 20, then 20 has a good chance of winning. I think I would give the advantage to Trunks because of his sword and fighting style. I would probably give 20 the advantage over Namek Goku, even though I think he is close to Trunks in power because of his fighting style. Goku would almost definitely try a full power kamehameha as a finisher, and it will be absorbed. He may even try it twice since he almost tried it again in his actual fight with 20 but stopped because he was too sick.
                    Dunno about that. I think Trunks might break his sword hitting 20, like happened when he attacked 18.

Regular

Post by AvatarReiko » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:56 pm

Baby Vegeta 2 vs Super 17
                    Piccolo(Android arc) vs Base Goku & Base Vegeta (Andriod Arc PreROSAT)

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:30 pm

AvatarReiko wrote:Piccolo(Android arc) vs Base Goku & Base Vegeta (Andriod Arc PreROSAT)
                    Piccolo's presence insta kills Goku and Vegeta. That's a huge mismatch. Kuririn says Piccolo is so powerful he looks like a Super Saiyan.

PFM18
                    Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:14 pm

Super Buu vs Piccolo (ToP)
                    Super Buu vs 1st form Freeza (ROF)
                    Current Gohan vs Future Zamasu
                    Kefla SSJ2 vs Anilaza
                    SSBE Vegeta vs Anilaza

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:08 pm

PFM18 wrote:Super Buu vs Piccolo (ToP)
                    Super Buu vs 1st form Freeza (ROF)
                    Current Gohan vs Future Zamasu
                    Kefla SSJ2 vs Anilaza
                    SSBE Vegeta vs Anilaza
                    -Super Buu. Piccolo was shown to be around ssj2 Gohan level but could win by being a better fighter. That wont be enough to beat Super Buu though.
                    -Super Buu. The strongest person first form Frieza beat was rusty ssj Gohan, something Super Buu could of done. Plus Super Buu has regen and chocolate beam.
                    -Gohan is stronger but he can't overcome Zamasu's immortality.
                    -Kefla probably since she made Goku go UI and Anilaza lost to 5 SSB tier characters.
                    -Vegeta since he seemed to be at least kkx20 SSB Goku.

GreatSaiyaman123 wrote: Trunks actually said he was hopeless even on 1v1 though:
                    Chapter: 335 (DBZ 141), P3.3-4
                    Goku: “For you, a Super Saiyan who instantly defeated Freeza and co., to call them monsters is really something…
                    Trunks “Yes…I’ve stood against them, but unfortunately…In any case, I’m up against two of them…Even fighting one-on-one, I could barely manage to escape…
                    Ya, they would beat him 1v1, but he is strong enough to survive the fight if it's just one, and this is backed up by his statement when he comes back again.
                    Dunno about that. I think Trunks might break his sword hitting 20, like happened when he attacked 18.
                    When Trunks broke his sword he looked shocked and that seemed to be what lead him to believe those androids were stronger than his androids. So that statement, plus Trunk's sword not being broken before leads me to believe his sword wouldn't of shattered on the future androids, so I doubt it would shatter on 20 since 20 is most likely weaker than future 17 and 18. Also there is the fact Vegeta just ripped his arms from his body while letting him get his energy taken. 20 didn't seem nearly as durable as 17 and 18.

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:38 pm

dragon boss z wrote: Ya, they would beat him 1v1, but he is strong enough to survive the fight if it's just one, and this is backed up by his statement when he comes back again.
                    He only survived because he was 17 and 18's ragdoll. Trunks says to Bulma he doesn't believe he actually survived the fight and when 18 decides to finally kill Trunks when he returns from the Cell Games 17 complains about them losing another toy. He was nothing but a toy for them, just like Gohan.
                    When Trunks broke his sword he looked shocked and that seemed to be what lead him to believe those androids were stronger than his androids. So that statement, plus Trunk's sword not being broken before leads me to believe his sword wouldn't of shattered on the future androids, so I doubt it would shatter on 20 since 20 is most likely weaker than future 17 and 18. Also there is the fact Vegeta just ripped his arms from his body while letting him get his energy taken. 20 didn't seem nearly as durable as 17 and 18.
                    The Trunks from the match is the one from his debut though, who is leaps and bounds the Trunks from the Android Arc.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:07 pm

GreatSaiyaman123 wrote: He only survived because he was 17 and 18's ragdoll. Trunks says to Bulma he doesn't believe he actually survived the fight and when 18 decides to finally kill Trunks when he returns from the Cell Games 17 complains about them losing another toy. He was nothing but a toy for them, just like Gohan.
                    Ya, but weren't 17 an 18 practically always together? Also if you go by the history of Trunks special Gohan reached the level of where he could actually push the androids before he died, so I assume Trunks reached about that level in the android arc.
                    The Trunks from the match is the one from his debut though, who is leaps and bounds the Trunks from the Android Arc.
                    What makes you say he is leaps and bounds stronger? It was only like 8 months later for Trunks, and it's not like he did any special training in between. He probably got a bit stronger, but nothing noteworthy. All we really know about Trunks during that time is he is above Frieza and below 17/18. And if I remember correctly, android saga ssj Trunks was implied to be above Piccolo, who stomped post absorption 20, so even if initial introduction Trunks was weaker than Piccolo, I don't think it was by so much he couldn't beat 20 as long as he doesn't get his energy absorbed.

PFM18
                    Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:29 pm

Puaru wrote:Gohan VS Master Roshi.

Definitely Master Roshi IMO. Gohan is weaker than my little sister.
                    You really have a problem with this whole Gohan strength thing huh?

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:26 pm

PFM18 wrote:
                    Puaru wrote:Gohan VS Master Roshi.

Definitely Master Roshi IMO. Gohan is weaker than my little sister.
                    You really have a problem with this whole Gohan strength thing huh?
                    If anything it's Piccolo that was made into a weakling. They even though it was OK for him to be stomped by a guy who was Zarbon level and got beat up for 4 months. In the U6 tournament everyone disrespected him and in the TOP he didn't do that much. Even at Gohan's lowest moment he was treated better than Piccolo, and that's saying something considering Gohan was treated pretty bad as well.