The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Champa The Destroyer
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Champa The Destroyer » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:22 am

Sora Saiyan wrote:
Champa The Destroyer wrote:Strongest character Xeno Goku (the game version) can beat? I don't know much about Heroes but heard crazy things like him stopping Demigra (who was threatening all 12 universes and the real world) in Base/SS1.
Right, I don’t actually know much about Heroes, but just seeing what other people have posted on this forum and on the internet I might have a rough idea where he lies.
I’ve heard that he’s around equal to a SSJ4 Broly with Time breaker mask and a Dark dragonball. GT SSJ4’s were weaker than basic SSJ4 Broly. Also Xeno Goku lost to post ToP SSJB Goku and stated that he’s a step above him.

So in the heroes continuity it looks like this (I think) SSJB Goku > Xeno SSJ4 Goku = Tbm w/Ddb SSJ4 Broly > SSJ4 Broly > GT SSJ4 Goku

I’m sure that’s basically what I’ve seen people say here and around the internet.

Agreed, but is the Heroes version of SSB Goku the same Goku as the one in Super? I know that he is post TOP, but is he from an alternate timeline from the "actual" Goku? If so, how do they compare to the characters in Super?

Sora Saiyan
Advanced Regular

Post by Sora Saiyan » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:03 am

Champa The Destroyer wrote:
Sora Saiyan wrote:
Champa The Destroyer wrote:Strongest character Xeno Goku (the game version) can beat? I don't know much about Heroes but heard crazy things like him stopping Demigra (who was threatening all 12 universes and the real world) in Base/SS1.
Right, I don’t actually know much about Heroes, but just seeing what other people have posted on this forum and on the internet I might have a rough idea where he lies.
I’ve heard that he’s around equal to a SSJ4 Broly with Time breaker mask and a Dark dragonball. GT SSJ4’s were weaker than basic SSJ4 Broly. Also Xeno Goku lost to post ToP SSJB Goku and stated that he’s a step above him.

So in the heroes continuity it looks like this (I think) SSJB Goku > Xeno SSJ4 Goku = Tbm w/Ddb SSJ4 Broly > SSJ4 Broly > GT SSJ4 Goku

I’m sure that’s basically what I’ve seen people say here and around the internet.

Agreed, but is the Heroes version of SSB Goku the same Goku as the one in Super? I know that he is post TOP, but is he from an alternate timeline from the "actual" Goku? If so, how do they compare to the characters in Super?
I’m not sure. I can’t see there being a power difference without it being mentioned. Hopefully somebody more knowledgeable will let you know.

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:38 am

Ssj4 Xeno Goku is weaker than ToP SsjB Goku, without Kaiohken.
The strongest character he'd beat is True Golden Freeza, but it'd be a fight that could go either way.
Then he could beat Dyspo (but his speed would be a problem), Base Kefla and Koichiarator.

Almighty Majin
Beyond Newbie

Post by Almighty Majin » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:06 pm

How would these teams fare in the ToP?

Time Patrol Team
1. Xeno Goku (can use Limits Surpassed SSJ4 and can add Kaioken on top if he wants to)
2. Xeno Vegeta (can also use Limits Surpassed SSJ4)
3. Xeno Gohan (can go SSJ4)
4. Future Trunks (has SSJ Rage and Genki Sword)
5. Xeno Goten (can go up to SSJ3)
6. Xeno Trunks (can go up to SSJ3, will be treated as Xeno version of present Trunks)
7. Xeno Bardock (can go SSJ4)
8. Piccolo (years of training up until Xeno era, fused with Xeno Dende)
9. Krillin (Post-New Turtle School)
10. Tien (Post-New Crane School)

Demon Realm Team
1. Mechikabura
2. Mira
3. Demigra
4. Towa
5. Roberu
6. Shroom
7. Salsa
8. Xeno Dabura
9. Putine
10. Gravy

DestructoDisc
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DestructoDisc » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:07 am

Who is the strongest character current Chiaotsu can beat in a fight?

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:48 pm

how about Goku vs someone who been around longer then him.

Kid Goku vs Mazinger Z

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Saiyan Saga Goku vs Great Mazinger

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Buu Saga Goku vs Mazinkaiser

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

GT Goku vs Mazinkaiser SKL

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Super Goku vs Mazinger Zero

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:08 pm

DestructoDisc wrote:Who is the strongest character current Chiaotsu can beat in a fight?
Possibly a couple of trash tier ToP people like that girl who could just fly and Roshi but mostly you would need to go back to old characters to compare.

For some dumb reason Kuririn is still the strongest human according to Toriyama, even though he stopped training.

I don't think he'd surpassed Yamcha yet, I guess any Ginyu, Coolers squad, and Freezas first 3 forms. We know Base Goku is still weaker than final freeza thanks to BoG.

I have all four humans still slightly below base Goku and thus below final Freeza, so anyone weaker than that really.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:12 pm

Almighty Majin wrote:How would these teams fare in the ToP?

Time Patrol Team
1. Xeno Goku (can use Limits Surpassed SSJ4 and can add Kaioken on top if he wants to)
2. Xeno Vegeta (can also use Limits Surpassed SSJ4)
3. Xeno Gohan (can go SSJ4)
4. Future Trunks (has SSJ Rage and Genki Sword)
5. Xeno Goten (can go up to SSJ3)
6. Xeno Trunks (can go up to SSJ3, will be treated as Xeno version of present Trunks)
7. Xeno Bardock (can go SSJ4)
8. Piccolo (years of training up until Xeno era, fused with Xeno Dende)
9. Krillin (Post-New Turtle School)
10. Tien (Post-New Crane School)

Demon Realm Team
1. Mechikabura
2. Mira
3. Demigra
4. Towa
5. Roberu
6. Shroom
7. Salsa
8. Xeno Dabura
9. Putine
10. Gravy
Time patrollers probably need Veggetto Gogeta to beat Jiren, perhaps Gotenks can do it, certainly both together. They stomp anyone else.

Demon realm I'm not sure about, I don't know where Mech stacks as I can't find the latest manga chapters translated.

Their best shot it Towa/Demigra just controlling anyone, even Jiren to jump out the ring, I think only gods can resist her control. Unless they need their staffs to do it and aren't allowed them. Otherwise they may have trouble with Jiren, not sure.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:37 pm

TobyS wrote:
DestructoDisc wrote:Who is the strongest character current Chiaotsu can beat in a fight?
Possibly a couple of trash tier ToP people like that girl who could just fly and Roshi but mostly you would need to go back to old characters to compare.

For some dumb reason Kuririn is still the strongest human according to Toriyama, even though he stopped training.

I don't think he'd surpassed Yamcha yet, I guess any Ginyu, Coolers squad, and Freezas first 3 forms. We know Base Goku is still weaker than final freeza thanks to BoG.

I have all four humans still slightly below base Goku and thus below final Freeza, so anyone weaker than that really.
Really anywhere under Final Form Freeza could be where Chaotzu stands.

I have current Roshi at like Captain Ginyu level so I think the best Chaotzu could do is beat 1st or 2nd form Freeza.

Nineteen
Beyond Newbie

Post by Nineteen » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:01 pm

I think Chiaotzu could trash Videl.
Dr. Gero: I cleared the area of innocents, in accordance with your wishes. Do you disagree with my methods?
Goku: Grr...leave these people out of this!
Android 19: There are no people left to leave out.

AhmadHendie

Post by AhmadHendie » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:47 pm

1 Hypothetical Full power super saiyan 4 blue goku (Super, ToP)vs Whis

2 Hypothetical Blue oozaru Vegeta(Super, ToP) vs jiren

For the oozaru, remember that golden oozaru(SSJ1) is significantly above ssj3 in power

jeffbr92
Advanced Regular

Post by jeffbr92 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:23 pm

Future Gohan (Post RoSaT) vs. Gohan (Boo arc)
Power levels are not just big numbers:

by Doctor.

Champa The Destroyer
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Champa The Destroyer » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:39 pm

Mechikabura vs Final Form Mira (from XenoVerse 2)

Through time travel problems, in the Saiyan Arc, there are two Goku's and two Vegetas. They somehow know fusion and have Potara Earrings. They form Gogeta and Vegito, then fuse with the dance to make Gogito. Who is the strongest character they can beat? They have Kaioken up to x3 and the ability to create a fake moon and become Great Ape.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:04 am

Nineteen wrote:I think Chiaotzu could trash Videl.
He would. Videl can't even beat beginning of series Goku.

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:18 am

AhmadHendie wrote:1 Hypothetical Full power super saiyan 4 blue goku (Super, ToP)vs Whis

For the oozaru, remember that golden oozaru(SSJ1) is significantly above ssj3 in power
If SSJ4 can stack on top of SSJB then Goku should easily be the victor in raw strength alone, but if Whis uses his time rewinding ability then he could catch Goku before he ever transformed.

Blue Oozaru Vegeta would still get wrecked by Jiren due to Goku having 20x the strength of an ordinary SSJB, but being unable to put a dent in Jiren not even using his full power. If it were SSJBE Oozaru Vegeta on the other hand then Vegeta wins with ease.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:25 am

jeffbr92 wrote:Future Gohan (Post RoSaT) vs. Gohan (Boo arc)
Boo arc Gohan wins. Future Gohan would likely only achieve the results of Vegeta's 1st ROSAT session at the most because he wouldn't exactly know what he was trying to reach: nobody knew if there was even a level beyond SSJ until Vegeta proclaimed that there was, and that he would be the first to achieve it. Future Gohan never even got any stronger than Namek Goku, and if this was when he had only one arm then he may just barely reach Future Trunks' 1st ROSAT results.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:08 pm

AhmadHendie wrote:1 Hypothetical Full power super saiyan 4 blue goku (Super, ToP)vs Whis

1. Ssjblue 4 Goku? Well,he would be super strong. However we don't know Whis's max power. He has been teasing and easily defeating anyone with ease since Super started. And he isn't even the strongest angel. Personally, I feel ssjblue 4 Goku would be 75-80% Whis. I personally have Beerus at 25% whis, Jiren and MUI Goku at 30-35%. Also whis has had abilities, time travel, healing, teleportation, minor reality warping, and a master of UI with no consequences. And god knows what else. He wins easily.

2. He'd probably do a little better, however Jiren would be faster and still stronger. If it was SsjBE version, he might actually hurt Jiren. But would lose to LB Jiren, due to sheer power and speed advantage.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:55 am

jeffbr92 wrote:Future Gohan (Post RoSaT) vs. Gohan (Boo arc)
Restrict ssj2 and it might be a fare fight. Without that restriction buu arc Gohan goes ssj2 and wins.

jeffbr92
Advanced Regular

Post by jeffbr92 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:11 pm

- Goku (23rd Tenkaichi Budokai) vs. Raspberry
- Yamcha (Android arc) vs. Nappa & Vegeta
Power levels are not just big numbers:

by Doctor.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:40 pm

jeffbr92 wrote:- Goku (23rd Tenkaichi Budokai) vs. Raspberry
I'll say Goku just because Rasberry didn't do anything.
- Yamcha (Android arc) vs. Nappa & Vegeta
Yamcha should definitely be above Nappa, and I think he was probably above Vegeta, though I don't think there is enough to say he can beat both at the same time.