The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:40 pm

Ssjcell wrote:
theherodjl wrote:Goten & Trunks training with Whis for two weeks then fusing into Gotenks vs ROF 4th Form Freeza.
With two weeks of training with whis I have no doubts the boys can become ss2 maybe ss3 maybe blue if they trained as Gotenks because he seems to be more of a prodigy then the boys.
I have Gotenks here even without blue
It took Son Goku and Vegeta many months of training under Whis to learn how to use Super Saiyan God and Super Saiyan Blue at will. While in two weeks time, the likes of Trunks Brief and Son Goten would achieve Full Power Super Saiyan and Full Power Super Saiyan 2 upon training with someone like Whis. However, Gotenks would have learned Full Power Super Saiyan, Full Power Super Saiyan Two, and Full Power Super Saiyan 3 from Trunks Brief and Son Goten wanting to make their Fusion Dance be able to make short work of even Frieza.

Trunks Brief and Son Goten in their Full Power Super Saiyan 2 forms would have been strong enough to fight an even battle against, and even be able to slowly overpower the very same First Form Frieza who had blown many holes clean through the body of the disappointment known as Son Gohan with practically no effort whatsoever, but for taking on a Fourth Form Frieza, Full Power Super Saiyan Two Trunks Brief and Full Power Super Saiyan 2 Son Goten would have needed to use the Fusion Dance a moment before First Form Frieza would have been done transforming in order to have the Full Power Super Saiyan 2 form of Gotenks kill the mad tyrant.

RecolorSaiyan
Regular

Post by RecolorSaiyan » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:28 pm

theherodjl wrote:Goten & Trunks training with Whis for two weeks then fusing into Gotenks vs ROF 4th Form Freeza.

Gotenks stomps. Goten and Trunks have greater natural talent than Gohan who in one night went from < Piccolo to rivaling SSB Goku to an extent. 2 weeks under the greatest martial arts teacher in the universe would allow goten and trunks individually to push freeza and i think gotenks would easily take final form freeza

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:38 pm

I don't think Goten and Trunks have more potential than Gohan as I believe if the latter was trained by Whis in two weeks, he could even tap into God Power and crush RoF Golden Freeza.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:39 pm

Noah wrote:I don't think Goten and Trunks have more potential than Gohan as I believe if the latter was trained by Whis in two weeks, he could even tap into God Power and crush RoF Golden Freeza.
p-hyvo wrote:
Noah wrote:What are the strongest characters that Broly can beat as:

- Base
- Oozaru within human
- Super Saiyan
- Legendary Super Saiyan
base : anyone inferior to base kefla
base,oozaru power : anyone inferior to ssj berserker kefla
ssj : anyone inferior to god toppo
berserk/legendary ssj : anyone inferior to u2 Goku for sure
By u2 you mean UI Goku? Yeah, but I believe LSSJ could give trouble to him as FP Jiren did it.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:53 pm

Noah wrote:
Noah wrote:I don't think Goten and Trunks have more potential than Gohan as I believe if the latter was trained by Whis in two weeks, he could even tap into God Power and crush RoF Golden Freeza.
p-hyvo wrote:

- Base
- Oozaru within human
- Super Saiyan
- Legendary Super Saiyan
base : anyone inferior to base kefla
base,oozaru power : anyone inferior to ssj berserker kefla
ssj : anyone inferior to god toppo
berserk/legendary ssj : anyone inferior to u2 Goku for sure
By u2 you mean UI Goku? Yeah, but I believe LSSJ could give trouble to him as FP Jiren did it.
I meant Ui2 , the one vs kefla.
Anyway i retcon, i fixed my last power Level one hour ago or so and berserk broly ≥ Bills as said in the movie, so berserk broly > anyone weaker than bills and FP jiren > bills.
Let's say :
berserk broly ≥ goku ui (3rd appearance, adapted)≥bills>goku ui (3rd appearance, initial)>>goku ui (2nd appearence)>god toppo >kefla ssj2≥goku ui (1st appearance)

zarmack
Banned Alternate Account

Post by zarmack » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:24 pm

SSJ3 Goku (end of Namek arc) vs A18 (Android arc)
SSJ1 Gogeta (DBS Broly) vs 1st Omen Goku
Base Vegito (Buu arc) vs Metal Rildo
Base Vegito (ToP) vs A17 (ToP)
Enraged Vegeta (BoG) vs Baby Vegeta (1st form)
True Golden Freeza (DBS Broly) vs SSJ4 Goku (Xeno)
SSG Vegeta (DBS Broly) vs SSB Copy-Vegeta
Spirit Sword Trunks vs SSJ1 Broly (DBS)
Tien (ToP) vs Piccolo (When he fought A17)
SSJ4 Goku (Buu arc) vs Ultimate Gohan (Buu arc)

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:38 pm

- Base
- Oozaru within human
- Super Saiyan
- Legendary Super Saiyan
1. Ssj berserk Kefla
2. Hit
3. GoD Toppo
4. 100% Jiren

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:53 pm

zarmack wrote:SSJ3 Goku (end of Namek arc) vs A18 (Android arc)
R1: I'd say 18 here
R2: omen goku obviously
R3: rildo
R4: 17 wind easily
R5: Vegeta
R6: xenon goku in base
R7: SSG Vegeta stomps
R8: broly
R9: tenshinhan via kikoho
R10: ssj4 would be on par with ssj vegetto more or less, so he wins

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:04 pm

-SSJ3 Goku
-SSJ1 Gogeta
-no idea
-Base Vegito one shots (base Gogeta is stronger than both Goku and Vegeta SSJB in DBS Broly)
-Baby Vegeta one shots (BoG characters were still weak so Vegeta surpassing SSJ3 Goku from BoG doesn't even make him stronger than base GT Goku)
-SSJ4 Goku Xeno one shots (This is XENO Goku so i don't even see comparison here)
-SSG Vegeta
-SSJ1 Broly
-Piccolo
-SSJ4 Goku
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

SuperSaiyanMastaDon

Post by SuperSaiyanMastaDon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:01 pm

Damaged Piccolo vs Kami + Humans

This is when everyone thinks Goku is dead. Kami chooses to try to get Tien to kill him rather than fight Piccolo. Piccolo declares himself the King of the World...

This is a severely hurt Piccolo as well. Is Piccolo really multi folds Kami at this point?

Ssjcell
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ssjcell » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:08 pm

SuperSaiyanMastaDon wrote:Damaged Piccolo vs Kami + Humans

This is when everyone thinks Goku is dead. Kami chooses to try to get Tien to kill him rather than fight Piccolo. Piccolo declares himself the King of the World...

This is a severely hurt Piccolo as well. Is Piccolo really multi folds Kami at this point?
Piccolo is screwed
Kami is kamakazi even if things aren't going good piccolo won't kill kami, kami could either blow himself up like in garlic Jr movie or have Tien kill him in a pinch either way I don't think piccolo can win

zarmack
Banned Alternate Account

Post by zarmack » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:47 pm

Spirit Sword Trunks & SSBE Vegeta (Post-ToP) vs SSBKKx20 Goku & Ultimate Gohan (Post-ToP)
MUI Goku (end of Saiyan arc) vs SSG Goku (BoG)
Metal Cooler vs A17 (Android arc)
Piccolo (U6 arc) vs Fat Buu (Buu arc)
Enraged Base Broly (DBS) vs Goku Black Rose (scythe)
Recoome vs All of the Saiyan arc (no Great Ape form for anyone)
Fatigued Jiren (ep.131) vs SSJ2 Caulifla & SSJ1 Kale
SSJ2 Goku (Buu arc) & Majin Vegeta vs All of the Cell Games
SSJ1 Gotenks (Buu arc Post-Rosat) vs SSJ3 Goku (Buu arc)
Omen Black (Scythe) vs God Toppo & SSJ2 Kefla

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:55 pm

zarmack wrote:Spirit Sword Trunks & SSBE Vegeta (Post-ToP) vs SSBKKx20 Goku & Ultimate Gohan (Post-ToP)
R1:goku/ gohan cause trunks Is top weak in comparison to the other 3
R2: ssg goku
R3: metal cooler via movie scaling being higher than manga's one
R4: piccolo stomps badly
R5: still black but not by much, if broly goes in the yellow eyed form he wins
R6: rekoome
R7: jiren stomps
R8: ssj2 goku and making Vegeta easily
R9 : gotenks ssj was at least on par with ssj3 goku even before training, so after he stomps in base
R10: toppo and kefla

zarmack
Banned Alternate Account

Post by zarmack » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:15 pm

p-hyvo wrote:
zarmack wrote:Spirit Sword Trunks & SSBE Vegeta (Post-ToP) vs SSBKKx20 Goku & Ultimate Gohan (Post-ToP)
R9 : gotenks ssj was at least on par with ssj3 goku even before training, so after he stomps in base
Trunks was trading blows with Merged Zamasu even before the Spirit Sword was fully formed. He arguably surpassed Black arc Vegito. Gohan doesn't have any comparable feats.

Boulouki

Post by Boulouki » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:18 pm

R1: i would go with 18, even if isn't 8 times stronger than ssj, the strain would be too much for goku to keep against her infinite stamina

R2: Kefla was stronger than 2nd Omen Goku, a ssj gogeta would stomp ssj2 Kefla, so this round goes easily to ssj Gogeta.

R3:Rildo is stated to be stronger than Majin Buu but it depends on which Buu he means. If this is Super or Kid Buu, then Vegito wins, however if this is Buuhan, then he wouldn't be able to handle it in base

R4:Base Vegito stomps, just in his base he would far surpass ssjb goku and Vegeta

R5:It could either way, but enraged Vegeta surpassed ssj3 goku, but considering baby's nature, a single scratch is enough

R6:Considering that the CC versions of Goku and Vegeta are basically the same as Super, and since ssj4 Goku Xeno stated that Blue was a step ahead, i would give this to Freeza
(It has been confirmed that the Zamasu in the new arc of Heroes is the very same Zamasu in the FT arc, and the characters recognized him as such meaning that despite Heroes having much better feats, is actually on par with Super in terms of power)

R7:Ssjg Vegeta for sure, the power boost they got is insane and ssjb Copy vegeta is before even the FT arc

R8:Ssj Broly was on par with a post ToP gogeta so he stomps

R9:I would give this to Tien, he is definitely above android saga ssj tier by this point

R9
10:I would say ssj4 Goku, but i am not certain about this

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:31 pm

Boulouki wrote: R6:Considering that the CC versions of Goku and Vegeta are basically the same as Super, and since ssj4 Goku Xeno stated that Blue was a step ahead, i would give this to Freeza
(It has been confirmed that the Zamasu in the new arc of Heroes is the very same Zamasu in the FT arc, and the characters recognized him as such meaning that despite Heroes having much better feats, is actually on par with Super in terms of power)
I don't agree with this logic. CC Vegeta actually recognized Cooler, so it's more like old movies.
I mean when Frieza appeared in Fusion Reborn he was the same Frieza as in DBZ in terms that all events on Namek happened but movies followed completely different logic anyway.

Vegeta knowing who Cooler was kinda disqualifies him from being just DBS Vegeta.
Just like DB/Z movies, they are based on main story versions but can be much stronger and have completely different abilities, never seen previously in Super but being already learned in DBH.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

SuperSaiyanMastaDon

Post by SuperSaiyanMastaDon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:53 pm

Ssjcell wrote:
SuperSaiyanMastaDon wrote:Damaged Piccolo vs Kami + Humans

Piccolo is screwed
Kami is kamakazi even if things aren't going good piccolo won't kill kami, kami could either blow himself up like in garlic Jr movie or have Tien kill him in a pinch either way I don't think piccolo can win

Kami states that a God cannot commit suicide. So he can't just off himself here. This is exactly the reason he asks Tenshinhan to do it for him.

And the question isn't if Tenshinhan can kill Kami, the question is, if Kami decides to fight with the humans, how do they fare against Piccolo?

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:02 pm

zarmack wrote:
p-hyvo wrote:
Trunks was trading blows with Merged Zamasu even before the Spirit Sword was fully formed. He arguably surpassed Black arc Vegito. Gohan doesn't have any comparable feats.
I think that post vegeth merged zamasu got a huge debuff, thanks to his mortale part being ultra dead at that point. Unstable body

Boulouki

Post by Boulouki » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:10 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:
Boulouki wrote: R6:Considering that the CC versions of Goku and Vegeta are basically the same as Super, and since ssj4 Goku Xeno stated that Blue was a step ahead, i would give this to Freeza
I don't agree with this logic. CC Vegeta actually recognized Cooler, so it's more like old movies.
I mean when Frieza appeared in Fusion Reborn he was the same Frieza as in DBZ in terms that all events on Namek happened but movies followed completely different logic anyway.

Vegeta knowing who Cooler was kinda disqualifies him from being just DBS Vegeta.
Just like DB/Z movies, they are based on main story versions but can be much stronger and have completely different abilities, never seen previously in Super but being already learned in DBH.
That's something that i completely forgot lol, i guess you are right, but it's still weird that the translation states that it's the exact Zamasu from the FT arc and not a parallel version of him.

Tai Lung
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Tai Lung » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:15 pm

next battle

Goku Black VS Hit
Saonel and Pirina VS Obuni
Super 17 VS Ozaru Baby
Hirudegarn VS Janemba
Kefla base VS Majuub
Dr. Myuu VS Dr. Paparoni both with all his creations and allies
Zangya and Bujin VS Goten and Trunks