The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by p-hyvo » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:35 am

Berserker1921 wrote:Vegito Blue (Black Arc) runs the gauntlet. Infinite time limit and no Kaioken. Which one does he stop at?
-Aniraza
-Kefla ssj2
-ssjblue Goku kkx20 (ToP)
-GoD Toppo
-Ssj Broly (not Full Power)
-100% Jiren (not Limit breaker)
Stop at aniraza kek

Tai Lung
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Tai Lung » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:05 pm

Berserker1921 wrote:Vegito Blue (Black Arc) runs the gauntlet. Infinite time limit and no Kaioken. Which one does he stop at?
-Aniraza
-Kefla ssj2
-GoD Toppo
it wins everyone

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:42 pm

zarmack wrote:Spirit Sword Trunks & SSBE Vegeta (Post-ToP) vs SSBKKx20 Goku & Ultimate Gohan (Post-ToP)
MUI Goku (end of Saiyan arc) vs SSG Goku (BoG)
Metal Cooler vs A17 (Android arc)
Piccolo (U6 arc) vs Fat Buu (Buu arc)
Enraged Base Broly (DBS) vs Goku Black Rose (scythe)
Recoome vs All of the Saiyan arc (no Great Ape form for anyone)
Fatigued Jiren (ep.131) vs SSJ2 Caulifla & SSJ1 Kale
SSJ2 Goku (Buu arc) & Majin Vegeta vs All of the Cell Games
SSJ1 Gotenks (Buu arc Post-Rosat) vs SSJ3 Goku (Buu arc)
Omen Black (Scythe) vs God Toppo & SSJ2 Kefla
1. Ultimate Gohan is a weakling here. Spirit Sword Trunks managed to cut Fused Zamasu in half (I have Fused Zamasu and SSBE Vegeta around the same tier), Team Trunks and Vegeta wins.

2. The MUI multiplier is very huge, to the point that it even surpasses SSB Vegito. I think MUI Goku would win.

3. Fat Buu wins. I don't think that version of Piccolo got to that level yet.

4. I think Broly takes it (his enraged form that is).

5. The Gohan that fought Recoome was stated to be close to Vegeta's power from when he came to Earth. We know how this fight went. Put everyone else weaker than them there and Recoome still takes it, put Goku with his Kaioken boosts there and Recoome will still take it.

6. Jiren would still take it since he is around SSJB tier when tired. Caulifla and Kale are obviously not on that level.

7. Goku and Vegeta win after a good fight against Super Perfect Cell and SSJ2 Gohan. They one shot the others.

8. Goku wins. Only SSJ3 Gotenks is above him in my opinion.

9. Omen Black would be slightly weaker than Omen Goku (TOP) (considering that SSJ Rose is his version of SSJ Blue). Omen Goku was above SSJ2 Kefla, specially his max version of it against Jiren. He would also be above God Toppo too. However, if it's Omen Black in its early stages, I don't know if he could stand a chance against the combined effort of both Toppo and Kefla (specially Toppo, who is low God of Destruction tier).
Tai Lung wrote:next battle

Goku Black VS Hit
Saonel and Pirina VS Obuni
Super 17 VS Ozaru Baby
Hirudegarn VS Janemba
Kefla base VS Majuub
Dr. Myuu VS Dr. Paparoni both with all his creations and allies
Zangya and Bujin VS Goten and Trunks
1. Hit from the U6 arc fought against SSJB Kaioken X20 Goku, SSJ Rose Black is far from doing that feat (how Goku didn't use Kaioken in that arc I don't know). That version of Hit stomps. TOP version? The question is already answered.

2. Gohan struggled more against Saonel and Pirina with Piccolo's help than Obuni by himself. Saonel and Pirina take this.

3. Hadn't seen GT, but I think Super 17 is stronger than Oozaru Baby considering he is the next villian.

4. I think Janemba wins. According to Toei, he's stronger than Hirudegarn.

5. Kefla wins. She is high SSJ God tier, something that I don't think Uub is.

6. Dr. Paparoni wins.

7. Zangya and Bujin win, considering that I don't have Goten and Trunks as high as people make them out to be.
Hellspawn28 wrote:Dsypo vs. Base Broly (Super Movie)
Dsypo vs. Wrath State Broly

Who wins?
1. Dyspo would win against Base Broly since he is weaker than SSJ God Vegeta.

2. Dyspo would lose to the strongest version of Wrath State Broly, even with his speed.
-Aniraza
-Kefla ssj2
-GoD Toppo
Vegito Blue defeats everyone, except possibly Jiren.

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:57 pm

-Aniraza
-Kefla ssj2
-GoD Toppo
Yeah I think you have the order wrong, but I would say he loses to Jiren definitely, and maybe SSJ Broly.

Tai Lung

Post by Tai Lung » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:23 am

next battle

Goku Black VS Golden Frieza
Frost VS ledgic
Caulifla and Kale VS Nuova and Eis
Toppo God VS Kefla ssj2
Broly VS Jiren
turles VS slug
Dercori VS Tapion
Saiyans U6 VS Saiyans U7 not counting goku, caulifla, vegeta, cabba, broly and kale

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:25 am

Frost VS ledgic
Toppo God VS Kefla ssj2
Broly VS Jiren
turles VS slug
Dercori VS Tapion
Saiyans U6 VS Saiyans U7 not counting goku, caulifla, vegeta, cabba, broly and kale
-Current Golden Frieza should probably win.
-idk
-idk
-Toppo wins. I think he is probably stronger, but even if he isn't, they are close enough to where his hakai energy probably gives him the win.
-Hard to say since kaioken and SSBE seem to not really be a thing in the Broly movie, but if you count them Jiren should win due to stomping SSBKKx20 Goku
-idk
-idk
-You just took away all the U6 saiyans we know besides the ones who haven't fought on screen, so Gohan solos their entire race.

Rubens
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Rubens » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:57 am

next battle

1. Goku Black VS Golden Frieza
2. Frost VS Ledgic
3. Caulifla and Kale VS Nuova and Eis
4. Toppo God VS Kefla ssj2
5. Broly VS Jiren
6. Turles VS slug
7. Dercori VS Tapion
8. Saiyans U6 VS Saiyans U7 not counting goku, caulifla, vegeta, cabba, broly and kale
1. Goku Black as super saiyan rosé would probaly win after a very close fight.
2. I would bet on Frost, but I think either one could win.
3. I believe the dragons would win the fight.
4. I think Kefla is stronger and would win.
5. I still think Jiren is stronger than full power Broli (assuming it's the new movie one).
6. Unless Turles had a couple of fruits in his pocket, Slug wins.
7. I'm not sure about this one because I don't remember if Tapion is even suppose to be a fighter, anyway I guess Dercori would probably win.
8. This one needs to be more specific.
I'm back!

Lurking around here since 2014. Just an old fan who regained his passion for Dragon Ball since then.

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:15 pm

Frost VS ledgic
Toppo God VS Kefla ssj2
Broly VS Jiren
turles VS slug
Dercori VS Tapion
1. It would be a good fight, but let's remember that Vegeta was already above Rose Black after his Rosat training, and then Goku and Vegeta got stronger in the TOP, while Golden Frieza is equal to them. Golden Frieza defeats SSJ Rose Goku Black.

2. Frost from the U6 arc would lose. I have Frost from the TOP somewhere around SSJ3 Goku from the Buu arc and Base Goku from GT, Ledgic was above them so I guess he would be above Frost too.

3. Nuova and Eis managed to hold their own against high tier SSJ4 fighters. I don't think Caulifla would do that. Kale might hold her own against the dragons, but would ultimately be defeated.

4. I don't think Kefla got to the level of a God of Destruction, unlike Toppo, who is actually one. He would win in my opinion.

5. Don't know since there's no confirmation on who is stronger than who yet. But given how Ultra Instinct was needed for Jiren, I will say he wins.

6. Turles after eating the fruit was above 300K. The villian in the next movie is always stronger than the one from before (except for Broly/Bio Broly and Janemba/Hirudegarn), so Slug wins this, specially in his Giant Form, which was stated to be above False SSJ.

7. Could go either way. I don't know.

8. Don't know either.

Tai Lung

Post by Tai Lung » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:54 pm

dragon boss z wrote: -You just took away all the U6 saiyans we know besides the ones who haven't fought on screen, so Gohan solos their entire race.
they do not count hybrids

Rubens wrote: 8. This one needs to be more specific.

Well it has been said that the Saiyans U6 are more evolved than the Saiyans U7 so they should be stronger

So in a confrontation between Planet Sadala and Planet Vegeta, who would win?

Rubens
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Rubens » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:01 am

Tai Lung wrote:
Rubens wrote: 8. This one needs to be more specific.
Well it has been said that the Saiyans U6 are more evolved than the Saiyans U7 so they should be stronger

So in a confrontation between Planet Sadala and Planet Vegeta, who would win?
Well in that case, I believe U6 saiyans would easily win.
I'm back!

Lurking around here since 2014. Just an old fan who regained his passion for Dragon Ball since then.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:42 am

Frost VS ledgic
Toppo God VS Kefla ssj2
Broly VS Jiren
turles VS slug
Dercori VS Tapion
-If it's ToP Frieza then Goku Black gets squashed easily
-Ledgic stomps U6 Frost and most likely beat ToP Frost as well unless he gets poisoned (i assume it isn't tournament fight so no rules)
-Nuova and Eis should easily win this one. Also, Nuova's ultimate technique could easily kill even Omega Shenron.
-Toppo God stomps
-Hard to say but if we count Heroes, where UI seemed to be beyond SSB/SSJ4 Vegito, then Jiren should win. He is also more calm and smarter than brainless Broly.
-Slug would win easily since actual SSJ was needed for him (they changed it later to "false SSJ" but it was SSJ originally)
-i don't remember this character lol so idk
-it's very unclear question
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:58 pm

What about this versus?

Super Saiyan Blue Evolved Vegeta (before his boost against God Toppo) vs SSJ2 Kefla

Keep in mind that this Vegeta was compared to SSJB Kaioken X20 Goku.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:33 pm

dragonball0900 wrote:What about this versus?
Super Saiyan Blue Evolved Vegeta (before his boost against God Toppo) vs SSJ2 Kefla
Keep in mind that this Vegeta was compared to SSJB Kaioken X20 Goku.
Probably Kefla in a good fight unless Vegeta can outlast the fusion. After his boost against Toppo I would give it to Vegeta.

Dragon Ball Gus
Advanced Regular

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:14 pm

Blue Kaioken Goku and Blue Evolution Vegeta (Survival Arc) vs SSJ Broly
Caulifla best girl! :)

Boulouki

Post by Boulouki » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:43 pm

Dragon Ball Gus wrote:Blue Kaioken Goku and Blue Evolution Vegeta (Survival Arc) vs SSJ Broly
I would say Broly would still win, since he was equal to ssj Gogeta in the movie, and also Goku resorted to fusion instantly saying "there is no other way to beat him" soo i doubt these forms would do them any good

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:57 pm

Moro (before he was sealed) vs. Beerus
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:04 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:Moro (before he was sealed) vs. Beerus
Beerus slaughters. We don’t know how strong fat kaioshin was before he gave up most of his divine power. So I doubt it was anywhere near Beerus level. So I doubt Moro was that powerful. I think Moro was maybe close to Super Buu level or maybe a little above that. But not Beerus level.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:30 pm

Berserker1921 wrote:
Beerus slaughters. We don’t know how strong fat kaioshin was before he gave up most of his divine power. So I doubt it was anywhere near Beerus level. So I doubt Moro was that powerful. I think Moro was maybe close to Super Buu level or maybe a little above that. But not Beerus level.
But he's currently weaker than he used to be and he can still hang with SSJG Vegeta.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:06 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:
Berserker1921 wrote:
But he's currently weaker than he used to be and he can still hang with SSJG Vegeta.
Yeah! But remember he’s fighting against a Vegeta who is super cocky. Remember Goku as an Ssjblue struggling against krillin? It’s the same thing. We don’t know what Moro has that could turn the odds. But remember Vegeta is playing and testing the Goat.

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:23 pm

Frost VS ledgic
Toppo God VS Kefla ssj2
Broly VS Jiren
turles VS slug
Dercori VS Tapion
- True Golden Freeza was stated to be equal to SsjB Goku by Whis. SsjR Goku Black should at least be as strong as that, plus he's got two things Freeza does not have: the scythe and zenkai power. In the long run, Black would win.
- Ledgic was slightly better than Base GT Goku (who's stronger than Kid Buu). Frost is U6 arc base Saiyan tier, so it depends on whether you think he is "SsjG tier" or not, and he clearly isn't. Ledgic wins.
- The Shadow Dragons take it, Eis probably dies though.
- We know that Ssj2 Kefla is no match for UI Omen Goku who, on the other half, is still not a match for Jiren. Now, Hakaishin Toppo had the upper hand on SsjBE Vegeta, who was giving a much less suppressed Jiren some trouble. Thus Toppo beats Kefla.
- I saw the movie and Broly does not look stronger than Jiren, but the people that actually made the movie basically said he indeed is. So, I really can't ignore that.
- Mismatch in Slug's favour.
- Pass.
- Gohan solos.