The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
dragon boss z
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1988
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:19 am

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by dragon boss z » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:43 pm

Zamasu55 wrote: - True Golden Freeza was stated to be equal to SsjB Goku by Whis. SsjR Goku Black should at least be as strong as that, plus he's got two things Freeza does not have: the scythe and zenkai power. In the long run, Black would win.
Current golden Frieza should be stronger imo considering
- I saw the movie and Broly does not look stronger than Jiren, but the people that actually made the movie basically said he indeed is. So, I really can't ignore that.
It was the saikyo jump editorial office who said that, so I'm not sure they count as a canon source. Unless it comes from the director of the movie or Toriyama himself I don't think that statement takes priority over feats. It would probably be a good fight either way though.

User avatar
ZombieVito
I Live Here
Posts: 4089
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:18 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by ZombieVito » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:16 am

zarmack wrote:SSJ3 Goku (end of Namek arc) vs A18 (Android arc)
SSJ1 Gogeta (DBS Broly) vs 1st Omen Goku
Base Vegito (Buu arc) vs Metal Rildo
Base Vegito (ToP) vs A17 (ToP)
Enraged Vegeta (BoG) vs Baby Vegeta (1st form)
True Golden Freeza (DBS Broly) vs SSJ4 Goku (Xeno)
SSG Vegeta (DBS Broly) vs SSB Copy-Vegeta
Spirit Sword Trunks vs SSJ1 Broly (DBS)
Tien (ToP) vs Piccolo (When he fought A17)
SSJ4 Goku (Buu arc) vs Ultimate Gohan (Buu arc)
Goku one shots her.
Goku trashes him easily.
Vegetto.
17 demolishes him in seconds.
Enraged Vegeta.
Freeza.
Commeson Vegeta finger flicks.
Trunks gives Broly the Zamasu treatment.
Tenshinhan's only chance is his Kikoho. I think Piccolo is smart enough to avoid it and one shot him.
Gohan.
zarmack wrote:Spirit Sword Trunks & SSBE Vegeta (Post-ToP) vs SSBKKx20 Goku & Ultimate Gohan (Post-ToP)
MUI Goku (end of Saiyan arc) vs SSG Goku (BoG)
Metal Cooler vs A17 (Android arc)
Piccolo (U6 arc) vs Fat Buu (Buu arc)
Enraged Base Broly (DBS) vs Goku Black Rose (scythe)
Recoome vs All of the Saiyan arc (no Great Ape form for anyone)
Fatigued Jiren (ep.131) vs SSJ2 Caulifla & SSJ1 Kale
SSJ2 Goku (Buu arc) & Majin Vegeta vs All of the Cell Games
SSJ1 Gotenks (Buu arc Post-Rosat) vs SSJ3 Goku (Buu arc)
Omen Black (Scythe) vs God Toppo & SSJ2 Kefla
Trunks alone can one shot both of team B.
I think SSG Goku wins still.
17.
I think Boo wins. Even if Piccolo is stronger, Boo still has regeneration.
Broly was getting beaten by a tired SSB Goku. Black one shots.
I'm sure all of them can manage something.
I think Jiren still wins.
Cell and Gohan would be the only challenge and they would go down eventually.
Goku powers down to SS2 and beats him up.
Black just needs to trap them with his clones and he has the match won.
Tai Lung wrote:next battle

Goku Black VS Hit
Saonel and Pirina VS Obuni
Super 17 VS Ozaru Baby
Hirudegarn VS Janemba
Kefla base VS Majuub
Dr. Myuu VS Dr. Paparoni both with all his creations and allies
Zangya and Bujin VS Goten and Trunks
I don't think that Black clones can give him a chance against Hit's time manipulation. Hit wins.
Obuni get's overwhelmed.
No idea.
No idea.
Kefla.
Doctor Paparoni.
Goten and Trunks.
dragon boss z wrote:Rank these fighters
ssj Gogets, SSB Gogeta, initial ssj Broly, full power ssj Broly, Jiren, UIO Goku, MUI Goku
*MUI Goku
*Jiren
SSB Gogeta
FSS Broly
UIO Goku
SS Gogeta
SS Broly

* These are enraged MUI Goku and Limit Breaker Jiren.
Hellspawn28 wrote:Dsypo vs. Base Broly (Super Movie)
Dsypo vs. Wrath State Broly

Who wins?
Dyspo gave trouble to Golden Freeza and Ultimate Gohan so Broly needs SS to win.
Berserker1921 wrote:Vegito Blue (Black Arc) runs the gauntlet. Infinite time limit and no Kaioken. Which one does he stop at?
-Aniraza
-Kefla ssj2
-ssjblue Goku kkx20 (ToP)
-GoD Toppo
-Ssj Broly (not Full Power)
-100% Jiren (not Limit breaker)
One shots them all expect Jiren. With Jiren he gives a tremendous fight but loses at the end.
Tai Lung wrote:next battle

Goku Black VS Golden Frieza
Frost VS ledgic
Caulifla and Kale VS Nuova and Eis
Toppo God VS Kefla ssj2
Broly VS Jiren
turles VS slug
Dercori VS Tapion
Saiyans U6 VS Saiyans U7 not counting goku, caulifla, vegeta, cabba, broly and kale
The only way Freeza wins is if this is Broly movie Freeza. This still is an incredible fight I would want to see.
Frost.
Caulifla and Kale.
Another fight I want to see. I think Toppo is a little weaker but wins by Hakai.
Jiren.
Slug.
Dercori.
So Gohan vs all the Saiyans back at Salada? U7 wins.
dragonball0900 wrote:What about this versus?

Super Saiyan Blue Evolved Vegeta (before his boost against God Toppo) vs SSJ2 Kefla

Keep in mind that this Vegeta was compared to SSJB Kaioken X20 Goku.
Kefla powers down to SS and one shots Vegeta.
Dragon Ball Gus wrote:Blue Kaioken Goku and Blue Evolution Vegeta (Survival Arc) vs SSJ Broly
Broly gets one shotted.

User avatar
Tai Lung
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 818
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:38 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Tai Lung » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:03 pm

ZombieVito wrote: So Gohan vs all the Saiyans back at Salada? U7 wins.
[/quote]

they do not count hybrids

Well it has been said that the Saiyans U6 are more evolved than the Saiyans U7 so they should be stronger

So in a confrontation between Planet Sadala and Planet Vegeta, who would win?

User avatar
ZombieVito
I Live Here
Posts: 4089
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:18 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by ZombieVito » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:28 pm

Tai Lung wrote: they do not count hybrids

Well it has been said that the Saiyans U6 are more evolved than the Saiyans U7 so they should be stronger

So in a confrontation between Planet Sadala and Planet Vegeta, who would win?
Lol.

U7 Saiyans can't even break 10,000.

U6 Saiyans are in the billions.

ruler9871
Regular
Posts: 669
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:45 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by ruler9871 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:19 pm

ZombieVito wrote:
Tai Lung wrote: they do not count hybrids

Well it has been said that the Saiyans U6 are more evolved than the Saiyans U7 so they should be stronger

So in a confrontation between Planet Sadala and Planet Vegeta, who would win?
Lol.

U7 Saiyans can't even break 10,000.

U6 Saiyans are in the billions.
Right. Cabba showed that any U6 Saiyan could one-shot all of Planet Vegeta.
zarmack wrote:The whole "Dragonball is only supposed to be light and funny" mentality that exist in a lot of the fandom is in many ways even dumber than the "edgeload" side of the fandom. You know, the contrarians who think DB should be a Slice-of-Life series, the folks who worship Pre-Raditz Dragonball uncritically, the folks who downplay and often flat-out deny that Dragonball is an action series, the folks who try to push that false argument that none of the serious moments in the series were mean't to be taken seriously, etc.

Dragonball doesn't have a single tone. It has both silly and serious moments, both humor and drama, just like real life. The idea that a work of fiction should be only all-comedy or all-serious is unnatural and frankly, retarded.

ruler9871
Regular
Posts: 669
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:45 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by ruler9871 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:30 pm

SSJ1 Broly (DBS, not full power) vs Hope Sword Trunks
SSJ1 Gogeta (DBS Broly) vs 1st Omen Goku
KKx100 Super Perfect Cell vs Buuhan
SSJ1 Vegeta (Early Android arc) vs All of the Namek saga
Base Vegito (Post-ToP) vs Aniraza
Ultimate Gohan (ToP) vs SSB Goku & SSB Vegeta (U6 arc)
Piccolo (Black arc) vs Base Super Buu
MUI Goku (ToP) vs SSJ4 Goku (GT Post-100 years)
MUI Goku (Beginning of Z) vs SSJ1 Vegito (Buu arc)
SSJ Rage Trunks (end of Black arc, no Hope Sword) vs Android 17 (ToP)
zarmack wrote:The whole "Dragonball is only supposed to be light and funny" mentality that exist in a lot of the fandom is in many ways even dumber than the "edgeload" side of the fandom. You know, the contrarians who think DB should be a Slice-of-Life series, the folks who worship Pre-Raditz Dragonball uncritically, the folks who downplay and often flat-out deny that Dragonball is an action series, the folks who try to push that false argument that none of the serious moments in the series were mean't to be taken seriously, etc.

Dragonball doesn't have a single tone. It has both silly and serious moments, both humor and drama, just like real life. The idea that a work of fiction should be only all-comedy or all-serious is unnatural and frankly, retarded.

User avatar
dragon boss z
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1988
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:19 am

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by dragon boss z » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:46 pm

ruler9871 wrote:SSJ1 Broly (DBS, not full power) vs Hope Sword Trunks
SSJ1 Gogeta (DBS Broly) vs 1st Omen Goku
KKx100 Super Perfect Cell vs Buuhan
SSJ1 Vegeta (Early Android arc) vs All of the Namek saga
Base Vegito (Post-ToP) vs Aniraza
Ultimate Gohan (ToP) vs SSB Goku & SSB Vegeta (U6 arc)
Piccolo (Black arc) vs Base Super Buu
MUI Goku (ToP) vs SSJ4 Goku (GT Post-100 years)
MUI Goku (Beginning of Z) vs SSJ1 Vegito (Buu arc)
SSJ Rage Trunks (end of Black arc, no Hope Sword) vs Android 17 (ToP)
-Broly
-Gogeta
-Cell
-If Frieza blows up the planet he can win, and if Captain Ginyu gets a lucky body change they can pull a win, but besides that Vegeta would probably win considering full power Frieza and ssj Goku are the only two who can challenge him. Everyone else just dies in the crossfire.
-If it's anime then Aniraza might be stronger, if it's manga then Vegito stomps
-Goku and Vegeta together can win, even by themselves they have a chance
-Super Buu
-pass
-I don't see UI giving that much of a boost, so Vegito wins with a big AOE attack
-17, he has better feats and he could outlast him if he has to
ruler9871 wrote:
ZombieVito wrote:
Tai Lung wrote: they do not count hybrids

Well it has been said that the Saiyans U6 are more evolved than the Saiyans U7 so they should be stronger

So in a confrontation between Planet Sadala and Planet Vegeta, who would win?
Lol.

U7 Saiyans can't even break 10,000.

U6 Saiyans are in the billions.
Right. Cabba showed that any U6 Saiyan could one-shot all of Planet Vegeta.
I kind of doubt most U6 saiyans are in the billions, but yes, from what we know they would probably be much stronger than the u7 saiyans.

Boulouki
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:19 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Boulouki » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:58 pm

ruler9871 wrote:SSJ1 Broly (DBS, not full power) vs Hope Sword Trunks
SSJ1 Gogeta (DBS Broly) vs 1st Omen Goku
KKx100 Super Perfect Cell vs Buuhan
SSJ1 Vegeta (Early Android arc) vs All of the Namek saga
Base Vegito (Post-ToP) vs Aniraza
Ultimate Gohan (ToP) vs SSB Goku & SSB Vegeta (U6 arc)
Piccolo (Black arc) vs Base Super Buu
MUI Goku (ToP) vs SSJ4 Goku (GT Post-100 years)
MUI Goku (Beginning of Z) vs SSJ1 Vegito (Buu arc)
SSJ Rage Trunks (end of Black arc, no Hope Sword) vs Android 17 (ToP)
R1:Definetely Broly, goku stated fusion to be the only way for Broly to be beaten, i doubt that Hope sword Trunks could beat him

R2:Ssj2 Kefla was stronger than 2nd Omen Goku, ssj Gogeta wrecks every Omen UI Goku, this is overkill

R3:Would give it to Buuhan. Buuhan>Buutenks>Ultimate Gohan Ssj3 Gotenks>Ssj3 Goku> Ssj2 Goku>Ssj2 Gohan>Super Perfect Cell, i highly doubt a 100 would close the gap of those.

R4:Vegeta destroyes everyone

R5:Considering a post ToP base Gogeta was far more powerful than ssjb Goku and Vegeta i give this to Vegito

R6:Could go either way if it's one on one (unless Goku goes Kaioken) he loses if it's 2v1

R7:Piccolo was comparable to Ultimate Gohan, who could fight Ssjb Goku, Piccolo wins

R8:Despite the insane wank he has gotten from headcanons from the fandom, we have no idea how strong he is, i doubt he would be MUI level though

R9:There are many unclesr multipliers and power levels, these kinda of versus battles, with characters that have random powers in a random point in time never works out well

R10:I would give this to 17 because he is a much smarter fighter and will never get tired even if Trunks has more power

dragonball0900
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 876
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:47 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by dragonball0900 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:37 pm

Dragon Ball Gus wrote:Blue Kaioken Goku and Blue Evolution Vegeta (Survival Arc) vs SSJ Broly
If it's before his boost against Toppo, the team has no chance. But if it's post Toppo boost, then Vegeta solos him.
ruler9871 wrote:SSJ1 Broly (DBS, not full power) vs Hope Sword Trunks
SSJ1 Gogeta (DBS Broly) vs 1st Omen Goku
KKx100 Super Perfect Cell vs Buuhan
SSJ1 Vegeta (Early Android arc) vs All of the Namek saga
Base Vegito (Post-ToP) vs Aniraza
Ultimate Gohan (ToP) vs SSB Goku & SSB Vegeta (U6 arc)
Piccolo (Black arc) vs Base Super Buu
MUI Goku (ToP) vs SSJ4 Goku (GT Post-100 years)
MUI Goku (Beginning of Z) vs SSJ1 Vegito (Buu arc)
SSJ Rage Trunks (end of Black arc, no Hope Sword) vs Android 17 (ToP)
1. Given that Hope Sword Trunks managed to cut through Fused Zamasu easily, I would say he takes it, specially since Fused Zamasu is high God tier (when it was said there was no way to defeat Broly other than fusion, they obviously weren't counting Hope Sword Trunks since he was not around obviously). If it was Broly at full power, then I would say he wins.

2. I think SSJ1 Gogeta and SSJ Broly are overrated. I think they can defeat SSJB Kaioken X20 Goku easily. But all versions of Omen Goku? Considering that this is just the 1st version (the weakest), I would say it can go either way. But I will go with the ones that say SSJ Gogeta can take it.

3. Cell obviously takes it with a one shot. Kaioken X100 is too much for poor Buuhan.

4. Vegeta one shots everyone else other than SSJ Goku and Frieza. However, this Vegeta is too strong for them. I can even say that he one shots them both too.

5. Based on Base Gogeta's performance against Broly in comparison to the SSB saiyans, Base Vegito would probably be able to win against Aniraza in a good fight.

6. Contrary to how many people think, I personally believe that Gohan (and Android 17) are below SSJGod saiyans. Goku or Vegeta can win this round by themselves easily.

7. Super Buu is much superior in power. But Piccolo's knowledge and abilities are enough for him to hold his own. It can go either way depending on how much Piccolo can handle it.

8. I remember it was stated somewhere that MUI Goku was the strongest incarnation of Goku ever to exist in Dragon Ball. But this is SSJ4 Goku from 100 years later we are talking about. So who knows, really.

9. I don't know. The lowest I think he can reach is above Namek SSJ Goku (don't ask why, it means a lot of headcanon applied to this, given the unknown multipliers of nearly every form in Super).

10. 17 is one of the most overrated characters in Dragon Ball in my honest opinion (probably the most). I believe he is SSJ God tier. He was losing to Base Toppo with Gohan's help after all, and they are both equals. Him being able to damage Jiren is just the usual crazy writing that happens in Super from time to time (and Jiren was distracted). Rage Trunks is much stronger than him in my book. However, 17's infinite energy and good skills can give him some good chances of at least holding his own.

RecolorSaiyan
Regular
Posts: 563
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:40 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by RecolorSaiyan » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:06 pm

SSJ Gogeta vs SSJ2 Kefla?

SSJ Broly vs Vegito Blue (anime FT arc)

Wrathful Broly vs Base Kefla?

User avatar
cantwaitanymore
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 71
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:33 am

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by cantwaitanymore » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:14 am

ZombieVito wrote:
zarmack wrote:SSJ3 Goku (end of Namek arc) vs A18 (Android arc)
SSJ1 Gogeta (DBS Broly) vs 1st Omen Goku
Base Vegito (Buu arc) vs Metal Rildo
Base Vegito (ToP) vs A17 (ToP)
Enraged Vegeta (BoG) vs Baby Vegeta (1st form)
True Golden Freeza (DBS Broly) vs SSJ4 Goku (Xeno)
SSG Vegeta (DBS Broly) vs SSB Copy-Vegeta
Spirit Sword Trunks vs SSJ1 Broly (DBS)
Tien (ToP) vs Piccolo (When he fought A17)
SSJ4 Goku (Buu arc) vs Ultimate Gohan (Buu arc)
Goku one shots her.
Goku trashes him easily.
Vegetto.
17 demolishes him in seconds.
Enraged Vegeta.
Freeza.
Commeson Vegeta finger flicks.
Trunks gives Broly the Zamasu treatment.
Tenshinhan's only chance is his Kikoho. I think Piccolo is smart enough to avoid it and one shot him.
Gohan.
zarmack wrote:Spirit Sword Trunks & SSBE Vegeta (Post-ToP) vs SSBKKx20 Goku & Ultimate Gohan (Post-ToP)
MUI Goku (end of Saiyan arc) vs SSG Goku (BoG)
Metal Cooler vs A17 (Android arc)
Piccolo (U6 arc) vs Fat Buu (Buu arc)
Enraged Base Broly (DBS) vs Goku Black Rose (scythe)
Recoome vs All of the Saiyan arc (no Great Ape form for anyone)
Fatigued Jiren (ep.131) vs SSJ2 Caulifla & SSJ1 Kale
SSJ2 Goku (Buu arc) & Majin Vegeta vs All of the Cell Games
SSJ1 Gotenks (Buu arc Post-Rosat) vs SSJ3 Goku (Buu arc)
Omen Black (Scythe) vs God Toppo & SSJ2 Kefla
Trunks alone can one shot both of team B.
I think SSG Goku wins still.
17.
I think Boo wins. Even if Piccolo is stronger, Boo still has regeneration.
Broly was getting beaten by a tired SSB Goku. Black one shots.
I'm sure all of them can manage something.
I think Jiren still wins.
Cell and Gohan would be the only challenge and they would go down eventually.
Goku powers down to SS2 and beats him up.
Black just needs to trap them with his clones and he has the match won.
Tai Lung wrote:next battle

Goku Black VS Hit
Saonel and Pirina VS Obuni
Super 17 VS Ozaru Baby
Hirudegarn VS Janemba
Kefla base VS Majuub
Dr. Myuu VS Dr. Paparoni both with all his creations and allies
Zangya and Bujin VS Goten and Trunks
I don't think that Black clones can give him a chance against Hit's time manipulation. Hit wins.
Obuni get's overwhelmed.
No idea.
No idea.
Kefla.
Doctor Paparoni.
Goten and Trunks.
dragon boss z wrote:Rank these fighters
ssj Gogets, SSB Gogeta, initial ssj Broly, full power ssj Broly, Jiren, UIO Goku, MUI Goku
*MUI Goku
*Jiren
SSB Gogeta
FSS Broly
UIO Goku
SS Gogeta
SS Broly

* These are enraged MUI Goku and Limit Breaker Jiren.
Hellspawn28 wrote:Dsypo vs. Base Broly (Super Movie)
Dsypo vs. Wrath State Broly

Who wins?
Dyspo gave trouble to Golden Freeza and Ultimate Gohan so Broly needs SS to win.
Berserker1921 wrote:Vegito Blue (Black Arc) runs the gauntlet. Infinite time limit and no Kaioken. Which one does he stop at?
-Aniraza
-Kefla ssj2
-ssjblue Goku kkx20 (ToP)
-GoD Toppo
-Ssj Broly (not Full Power)
-100% Jiren (not Limit breaker)
One shots them all expect Jiren. With Jiren he gives a tremendous fight but loses at the end.
Tai Lung wrote:next battle

Goku Black VS Golden Frieza
Frost VS ledgic
Caulifla and Kale VS Nuova and Eis
Toppo God VS Kefla ssj2
Broly VS Jiren
turles VS slug
Dercori VS Tapion
Saiyans U6 VS Saiyans U7 not counting goku, caulifla, vegeta, cabba, broly and kale
The only way Freeza wins is if this is Broly movie Freeza. This still is an incredible fight I would want to see.
Frost.
Caulifla and Kale.
Another fight I want to see. I think Toppo is a little weaker but wins by Hakai.
Jiren.
Slug.
Dercori.
So Gohan vs all the Saiyans back at Salada? U7 wins.
dragonball0900 wrote:What about this versus?

Super Saiyan Blue Evolved Vegeta (before his boost against God Toppo) vs SSJ2 Kefla

Keep in mind that this Vegeta was compared to SSJB Kaioken X20 Goku.
Kefla powers down to SS and one shots Vegeta.
Dragon Ball Gus wrote:Blue Kaioken Goku and Blue Evolution Vegeta (Survival Arc) vs SSJ Broly
Broly gets one shotted.
HAHAHHAHAHAHA, its actually hillarious how wrong you are, obviously you are an anime only watcher

User avatar
PFM18
Banned Alternate Account
Posts: 3701
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:23 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by PFM18 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:43 am

cantwaitanymore wrote:HAHAHHAHAHAHA, its actually hillarious how wrong you are, obviously you are an anime only watcher
"You're wrong LOL" is not a counterargument.

User avatar
ZombieVito
I Live Here
Posts: 4089
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:18 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by ZombieVito » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:57 am

cantwaitanymore wrote: HAHAHHAHAHAHA, its actually hillarious how wrong you are, obviously you are an anime only watcher
Yes, I follow the anime.

Regardless some of the matches are anime only. Think before you post.

User avatar
cantwaitanymore
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 71
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:33 am

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by cantwaitanymore » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:57 am

PFM18 wrote:
cantwaitanymore wrote:HAHAHHAHAHAHA, its actually hillarious how wrong you are, obviously you are an anime only watcher
"You're wrong LOL" is not a counterargument.
writing a response to this long of a post, with this many errors while fully explaining each would be extremely time consuming.

ruler9871
Regular
Posts: 669
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:45 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by ruler9871 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:00 am

dragonball0900 wrote:
Dragon Ball Gus wrote:Blue Kaioken Goku and Blue Evolution Vegeta (Survival Arc) vs SSJ Broly
If it's before his boost against Toppo, the team has no chance. But if it's post Toppo boost, then Vegeta solos him.
ruler9871 wrote:SSJ1 Broly (DBS, not full power) vs Hope Sword Trunks
SSJ1 Gogeta (DBS Broly) vs 1st Omen Goku
KKx100 Super Perfect Cell vs Buuhan
SSJ1 Vegeta (Early Android arc) vs All of the Namek saga
Base Vegito (Post-ToP) vs Aniraza
Ultimate Gohan (ToP) vs SSB Goku & SSB Vegeta (U6 arc)
Piccolo (Black arc) vs Base Super Buu
MUI Goku (ToP) vs SSJ4 Goku (GT Post-100 years)
MUI Goku (Beginning of Z) vs SSJ1 Vegito (Buu arc)
SSJ Rage Trunks (end of Black arc, no Hope Sword) vs Android 17 (ToP)
1. Given that Hope Sword Trunks managed to cut through Fused Zamasu easily, I would say he takes it, specially since Fused Zamasu is high God tier (when it was said there was no way to defeat Broly other than fusion, they obviously weren't counting Hope Sword Trunks since he was not around obviously). If it was Broly at full power, then I would say he wins.

2. I think SSJ1 Gogeta and SSJ Broly are overrated. I think they can defeat SSJB Kaioken X20 Goku easily. But all versions of Omen Goku? Considering that this is just the 1st version (the weakest), I would say it can go either way. But I will go with the ones that say SSJ Gogeta can take it.

3. Cell obviously takes it with a one shot. Kaioken X100 is too much for poor Buuhan.

4. Vegeta one shots everyone else other than SSJ Goku and Frieza. However, this Vegeta is too strong for them. I can even say that he one shots them both too.

5. Based on Base Gogeta's performance against Broly in comparison to the SSB saiyans, Base Vegito would probably be able to win against Aniraza in a good fight.

6. Contrary to how many people think, I personally believe that Gohan (and Android 17) are below SSJGod saiyans. Goku or Vegeta can win this round by themselves easily.

7. Super Buu is much superior in power. But Piccolo's knowledge and abilities are enough for him to hold his own. It can go either way depending on how much Piccolo can handle it.

8. I remember it was stated somewhere that MUI Goku was the strongest incarnation of Goku ever to exist in Dragon Ball. But this is SSJ4 Goku from 100 years later we are talking about. So who knows, really.

9. I don't know. The lowest I think he can reach is above Namek SSJ Goku (don't ask why, it means a lot of headcanon applied to this, given the unknown multipliers of nearly every form in Super).

10. 17 is one of the most overrated characters in Dragon Ball in my honest opinion (probably the most). I believe he is SSJ God tier. He was losing to Base Toppo with Gohan's help after all, and they are both equals. Him being able to damage Jiren is just the usual crazy writing that happens in Super from time to time (and Jiren was distracted). Rage Trunks is much stronger than him in my book. However, 17's infinite energy and good skills can give him some good chances of at least holding his own.
Both Android 17 & Gohan have shown consistently SSB level feats in the ToP arc of both the anime AND manga (Goku even flat out states that he and 17 are equals in power at the end of the manga ToP), and both of them are stronger than Golden Freeza.

Base Toppo is clearly stronger than normal SSB Goku level (considering that he forced Goku into using Blue Kaioken at the pre-tourney fight), so Gohan and 17 struggling with Base Toppo isn't really evidence that they are below SSB level.
zarmack wrote:The whole "Dragonball is only supposed to be light and funny" mentality that exist in a lot of the fandom is in many ways even dumber than the "edgeload" side of the fandom. You know, the contrarians who think DB should be a Slice-of-Life series, the folks who worship Pre-Raditz Dragonball uncritically, the folks who downplay and often flat-out deny that Dragonball is an action series, the folks who try to push that false argument that none of the serious moments in the series were mean't to be taken seriously, etc.

Dragonball doesn't have a single tone. It has both silly and serious moments, both humor and drama, just like real life. The idea that a work of fiction should be only all-comedy or all-serious is unnatural and frankly, retarded.

User avatar
PFM18
Banned Alternate Account
Posts: 3701
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:23 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by PFM18 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:01 am

cantwaitanymore wrote:
PFM18 wrote:
cantwaitanymore wrote: HAHAHHAHAHAHA, its actually hillarious how wrong you are, obviously you are an anime only watcher
"You're wrong LOL" is not a counterargument.
writing a response to this long of a post, with this many errors while fully explaining each would be extremely time consuming.
Then don't say anything. It's that simple. Oh, and these arent "errors" they are just things you disagree with

User avatar
cantwaitanymore
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 71
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:33 am

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by cantwaitanymore » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:18 am

PFM18 wrote:
cantwaitanymore wrote:
PFM18 wrote:
"You're wrong LOL" is not a counterargument.
writing a response to this long of a post, with this many errors while fully explaining each would be extremely time consuming.
Then don't say anything. It's that simple. Oh, and these arent "errors" they are just things you disagree with
I'm talking about the ones which factually contradict the series. Some fights which are gimme idc about.

User avatar
PFM18
Banned Alternate Account
Posts: 3701
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:23 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by PFM18 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:23 am

cantwaitanymore wrote:
PFM18 wrote:
cantwaitanymore wrote: writing a response to this long of a post, with this many errors while fully explaining each would be extremely time consuming.
Then don't say anything. It's that simple. Oh, and these arent "errors" they are just things you disagree with
I'm talking about the ones which factually contradict the series. Some fights which are gimme idc about.
Let's pretend for a moment that there are a plethora of egregious objective mistakes in that post. Saying "LOL you're wrong" is not a valid argument or response.

User avatar
cantwaitanymore
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 71
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:33 am

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by cantwaitanymore » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:36 am

PFM18 wrote:
cantwaitanymore wrote:
PFM18 wrote: Then don't say anything. It's that simple. Oh, and these arent "errors" they are just things you disagree with
I'm talking about the ones which factually contradict the series. Some fights which are gimme idc about.
Let's pretend for a moment that there are a plethora of egregious objective mistakes in that post. Saying "LOL you're wrong" is not a valid argument or response.
dude keep walking, you are getting annoying

User avatar
PFM18
Banned Alternate Account
Posts: 3701
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:23 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by PFM18 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:29 am

cantwaitanymore wrote:
PFM18 wrote:
cantwaitanymore wrote:
I'm talking about the ones which factually contradict the series. Some fights which are gimme idc about.
Let's pretend for a moment that there are a plethora of egregious objective mistakes in that post. Saying "LOL you're wrong" is not a valid argument or response.
dude keep walking, you are getting annoying
Yeah I dont think you understand how things work around here

Post Reply