The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by p-hyvo » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:37 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:45 am
p-hyvo wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:10 am
Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:28 am

I am welcome to official data, but wasn't only Omega's power in comparison to Syn's what the Perfect Files described? I mean, we didn't get any other info from there regarding our topic. I agree on Omega being 10× Syn. The rest are up to debate. However, I clearly tried to explain it by using almost no headcannon here. It is only made up of feats and statements (plus what the Perfect Files described) with me only adding the number to UFP, which makes sense for everything else that happened.

So we got: Omega>>>>>UFP SSJ4 Goku (even after receiving his vision, which didn't change his power, but rather his combat effectiveness)=SSJ4 Goku & SSJ4 Vegeta (both at max strength with a healed Goku)>>Syn Shenron (full power)>=SSJ4 Goku (max strength, healed, however still incapable of inflict great damage to Syn so he sorted in using UFP instead)>>SSJ4 Goku (post Nuova fight, Syn Shenron fight, blind, but still at max strength)>=Nuova Shenron (as Vegeta fought again with Nuova and despite the latter holding back, Vegeta was very sure about facing him).

Each arrow means how many times stronger the one is compared to the other, meaning that 5 ">" mean 5 times stronger and 2 ">" two times stronger. If UFP Goku was equal to Omega, then with SSJ4 Vegeta arriving, they wouldn't be so desperate with fusion. They had no other option they said, that they had absolutely no chance. It is safe to say that Omega is definitely stronger than UFP Goku. All the statements while Goku was in UFP reveal that. "His power is beyond comparion, "I have gained an amazing power-up", "this new form will put me on the top of all Shadow Dragons" etc.

Omega was meant to be the endgame. No one would have the power to face him individually. Fusion was needed and then even more individuals (in an essence) to gather energy for the Spirit Bomb.

Lastly UFP appeared only once against Omega. He transformed to fight Syn, overpowering him (blindness didn't matter anymore as when becoming UFP he Gohan stated that Goku had regained his full strength) but then Syn turned into Omega and Goku continued the fight untill he regained his sight. As I said with his power restored, he was now using it more effectively. He didn't get stronger. By the time Vegeta arrived to the scene, Goku had lost his UFP form.
The point is this :
Goten said that he can't tell who's stronger between Goku ssj4fp and omega.
Gt perfect files tells that base ssj 4 = syn, and that omega = x10 syn
That can mean only that ssj4fp is x10 ssj4, there are no other interpretations and it's factual.
Goku was equal to omega until ssj4fp worked, then he got an energy drain and the transformation wore off.
Vegeta arrived and became ssj4 after all of that, and no matter what they got both stomped by the Dragon, forcing them to use the fusion in order to beat him.
Also, Goku got a zenkai between the fight with nuova and the one with syn/omega, he was cured.

Returning to say my thing :
Utilizing numbers (ssj is x2 so I don't have to type enormous numbers)

Goku 1
Ssj4 1600
Nuova 1500
Goku ssj4, blind 800 (your strength is halved if you get blind)
Fpssj4 Goku, blind 8'000
Syn 6'000 (in fact he gets dominates by blind ssj4fp Goku and oneshots nuova)
Goku, healed /vegeta 3.75
Ssj4 Goku and vegeta 6'000
Omega 60'000/84'000 (gtpf tells that he's x10 syn, but in the anime omega tells that he's maybe more than 10 times stronger than before. Just use the x10 as initial omega , and the x14 for fp omega)
Goku ussj4fp 84'000 (equal to omega as goten said
And, if we want, I can add gogeta being anywhere from 120'000 to 1'152'000 following the perfect files

The blinding moment and the one against omega were different moments, Goku was weaker in the first and stronger in the second
Granted. Syn equals SSJ4 Goku. But please tell me the very simple reason as to why Syn wasn't annihilated by UFP Goku if the latter was indeed 10 times stronger. Because when Goku at max strength as a SSJ4 faced the equally stronger by ten times Omega, he was given hell.

Once again, the UFP part was the very same sequence. No zenkais or boosts in between. Goku had the same power in UFP in the beginning as he did when he reverted to regular SSJ4. He only got his vision back. It gave him no power increase. When he charged to turn into UFP, he was restored to max strength for SSJ4 (this is equal to Syn) but he wanted to keep going further to finish the enemy. Gohan clearly stated that Goku had fully recovered while becoming UFP. There was no extra power from re-attaining his eyesite nor was there a zenkai. These things aren't left unmentioned. Perhaps he even used one of those invisible Kaio Kens :lol: jk.

Not only would Goku be 10 times stronger, but he also fired a 10× Kamehameha towards Syn. Syn tanked a 10× while Goku was exhausted and a regular SSJ4. After he went full strength, he also got the UFP on top. This gave him nearly 4 times greater power than Syn, so a Kamehameha from Goku would be bad for Syn. It was. But if Goku was 10 times stronger, not even one particle from Syn would exist.

Damage resistance isn't corresponding to someone's power level, but no way would someone be able to take on an ultimate attack from someone who would be 10 times stronger, without getting almost blown away. This is the reason Syn survived.
As i said, durability isn't directly proportional to pl in gt. So, the fact that he tanked or not doesn't change anything. If we go by that Goku ssj4 and oozaru baby were on par as well, but baby tanked his kamehameha x10 too.

Plus, by logic Goku got stronger from the fight with nuova, cause sub oneshotted nuova and Goku was said to be on par with him, while a few episodes prior he was strong as nuova or maybe a bit more.
When Goku got ssj4fp the firts time he was stronger than syn only because he was ssj4fp, and if you are blinded your strength is halved in db.
So, as I said prior, having syn = x4 nuova is perfect.
Let's say
Nuova /Goku ssj4 = 1
Goku ssj4, blind = 0,5
Syn = 4
Goku, ssj4fp blind = 5

See?that works perfectly.
Plus, the definitive proof of ssj4fp being x10 ssj4, is just in the fact that, once healed, he was on par with omega, said to be 10+ times stronger than syn.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:26 pm

Moro vs. Toppo

Based on what we have seen so far, who wins?
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:35 am

Hellspawn28 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:26 pm Moro vs. Toppo

Based on what we have seen so far, who wins?
I will answer to all possible match-ups between the two.

Moro (Elder) vs Toppo (Full Power)—Toppo

Moro (Pre-Prime) vs Toppo (Full Power)—Moro

Moro (Pre-Prime) vs Toppo (GoD Mode)—Toppo (assuming that he is capable of transforming)

Moro (Prime) vs Toppo (GoD Mode)—Moro (Toppo may have the strength, but by the time Evolved Perfected SSB Vegeta was a good match for Elder Moro, against his Pre-Prime self, he performed poorly, so it is safe to assume that Toppo would suffer the same fate, much more quickly.
P O W E R

ruler9871
Regular

Post by ruler9871 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:34 pm

Merged Zamasu (halo, no immortality) vs Aniraza
Mastered Berzerk Kale vs SSG Goku (Start of Black arc)
Golden Freeza (DBS Broly) vs Full Speed Dsypo
SSJ Rage Trunks (End of Black arc, no Hope Sword) vs Hit (ToP)
SSJ2 Gogeta (DBS Broly) vs 2nd Omen Goku
SSB Vegeta (ep.122) vs SSJR Black (peak, no scythe) & Future Zamasu (no immortality)
SSBKKx20 Goku (DBS Broly) vs SSJ2 Kefla
SSB Vegito (DBS Broly) vs Full Power Jiren (not Awakened)
Ultimate Gohan (ToP) vs SSB Goku & SSB Vegeta (both U6 arc)
SSJ2 Caulifla & SSJ2 Cabba vs Base Goku & Base Vegeta (both DBS Broly)
zarmack wrote:The whole "Dragonball is only supposed to be light and funny" mentality that exist in a lot of the fandom is in many ways even dumber than the "edgeload" side of the fandom. You know, the contrarians who think DB should be a Slice-of-Life series, the folks who worship Pre-Raditz Dragonball uncritically, the folks who downplay and often flat-out deny that Dragonball is an action series, the folks who try to push that false argument that none of the serious moments in the series were mean't to be taken seriously, etc.

Dragonball doesn't have a single tone. It has both silly and serious moments, both humor and drama, just like real life. The idea that a work of fiction should be only all-comedy or all-serious is unnatural and frankly, retarded.

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:56 pm

ruler9871 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:34 pm Merged Zamasu (halo, no immortality) vs Aniraza
SSB Vegeta (ep.122) vs SSJR Black (peak, no scythe) & Future Zamasu (no immortality)
MZ one shots
Kale in a close one
Freeza eventually finds a way to get a good hit in, he has superior strength but inferior speed.
I'll take HIt easily, for Time-Skip reasons alongside power.
If you would have asked me this a couple months ago, I would have taken 2nd Omen easily, but for everything to work, you really NEED to make Post-ToP Goku so much stronger than he was in the special that SSJ2 Gogeta should stomp. That is, I think FT arc SSB Goku~FT arc SSB Vegetto~40,000x SSB FT arc Goku<<Full-Power Jiren<Limit Breaker Jiren<UI Goku<<SSB Gogeta. For UI Goku to have surpassed FT arc Vegetto, and for Gogeta to be so far ahead of Vegetto, they need to have received enormous boosts during the tournament among other reasons.
I'll take Vegeta low-difficulty
Goku one shots
Vegetto one shots
I don't think Gohan is as strong as some others do, but I still think he wins this fairly easily
The U6 arc Saiyans win easily

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:17 am

New match:

- SSJ2 Cell Games Gohan vs. Base Goku Black

Note: Trunks thought Gohan would still be a realible force based on his fight with Cell. (anime)
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:41 am

Noah wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:17 am New match:

Note: Trunks thought Gohan would still be a realible force based on his fight with Cell. (anime)
Black rapes.
Black Goku >>ssj3 Goku (ft arc)>>>>>ssj2 buu saga Goku>ssj2 Gohan (cell games)

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:50 pm

• Bojack (Final Form) vs Broly (B-type Legendary Super Saiyan, "The Legendary SSJ" Movie)
  • Goku (Super Saiyan Spirit Bomb, Buu Saga) vs Majin Buu (Innocent Buu, prior to his split between Good Buu and Evil Buu)
  • Majuub (Full Power) vs Super Buu (Full Power)
  • Merged Zamasu (Grotesque) vs Omega Shenron (Full Power)
  • Future Trunks (Super Saiyan 2 Rage, Manga, FT Arc) vs Kefla (Super Saiyan 2, Manga, ToP Arc)
  • Super Mega Cannon Sigma/w Natt vs Luud (3rd Level)
  • Rilldo (Meta/3rd Form) vs Baby Vegeta (Base Form)
  • Rilldo (Meta/3rd Form), Super Mega Cannon Sigma/w Natt, Luud (3rd Level) vs Goku Black (Base Form, Lightly Supressed)
  • Daikaioh "Grand Supreme Kai" (Full God Power) vs Zamasu (Present, Full Power)
  • Gogeta (Super Saiyan 3, Super timeline post-Fusion retcon, Broly Arc) vs Broly (Full Power Super Saiyan, Broly Arc, post retcon)
P O W E R

ruler9871
Regular

Post by ruler9871 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:00 pm

Base Black finger flicks him with less than 1% of his power. Its a slaughter.
zarmack wrote:The whole "Dragonball is only supposed to be light and funny" mentality that exist in a lot of the fandom is in many ways even dumber than the "edgeload" side of the fandom. You know, the contrarians who think DB should be a Slice-of-Life series, the folks who worship Pre-Raditz Dragonball uncritically, the folks who downplay and often flat-out deny that Dragonball is an action series, the folks who try to push that false argument that none of the serious moments in the series were mean't to be taken seriously, etc.

Dragonball doesn't have a single tone. It has both silly and serious moments, both humor and drama, just like real life. The idea that a work of fiction should be only all-comedy or all-serious is unnatural and frankly, retarded.

ruler9871
Regular

Post by ruler9871 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:09 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:50 pm
  • Bojack (Final Form) vs Broly (B-type Legendary Super Saiyan, "The Legendary SSJ" Movie)
  • Goku (Super Saiyan Spirit Bomb, Buu Saga) vs Majin Buu (Innocent Buu, prior to his split between Good Buu and Evil Buu)
  • Future Trunks (Super Saiyan 2 Rage, Manga, FT Arc) vs Kefla (Super Saiyan 2, Manga, ToP Arc)
  • Rilldo (Meta/3rd Form), Super Mega Cannon Sigma/w Natt, Luud (3rd Level) vs Goku Black (Base Form, Lightly Supressed)
  • Gogeta (Super Saiyan 3, Super timeline post-Fusion retcon, Broly Arc) vs Broly (Full Power Super Saiyan, Broly Arc, post retcon)
1. Broly one shots (Bojack is equal to Cell, while Z-Broly scales way beyond that).

2. Goku stomps

3. Majuub one shots (he was stronger than SSJ3 GT Goku in the Baby arc, who in just in base was stronger than his SSJ3 Buu arc self).

4. M.Zamasu finger flicks (Super is just way beyond GT in power, even Post-BoG base Goku could beat O.Shenron)

5. SSJ Rage Trunks doesn't exist in the manga, neither does SSJ2 Kefla

6. pass

7. Baby Vegeta one shots (he was already stronger than SSJ3 Baby arc Goku, while Metal Rildo in his prime was only comparable to SSJ1 Baby arc Goku).

8. Base Black casually solos (see #4)

9. not sure (Grand Supreme Kai's full power has never been revealed).

10. Broly one shots (Gogeta needed SSB to beat down FP Broly).

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:19 pm

ruler9871 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:09 pm
1. Broly one shots (Bojack is equal to Cell, while Z-Broly scales way beyond that).

2. Goku stomps

3. Majuub one shots (he was stronger than SSJ3 GT Goku in the Baby arc, who in just in base was stronger than his SSJ3 Buu arc self).

4. M.Zamasu finger flicks (Super is just way beyond GT in power, even Post-BoG base Goku could beat O.Shenron)

5. SSJ Rage Trunks doesn't exist in the manga, neither does SSJ2 Kefla

6. pass

7. Baby Vegeta one shots (he was already stronger than SSJ3 Baby arc Goku, while Metal Rildo in his prime was only comparable to SSJ1 Baby arc Goku).

8. Base Black casually solos (see #4)

9. not sure (Grand Supreme Kai's full power has never been revealed).

10. Broly one shots (Gogeta needed SSB to beat down FP Broly).
My bad then. So Kefla never went SSJ2 in the manga huh? Interesting. About Trunks, it was still his SSJ2 in all the fights, or an empowered version of the form?

Clearly, I brought up that debate because in the Manga Gohan was equal to Kefla, so I assume that Trunks was above Gohan, subsequently meaning that he could handle Kefla with ease. Although that would mean that FT Arc Vegito and Zamasu would godstomp her...
P O W E R

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:59 pm

ruler9871 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:09 pm 7. Baby Vegeta one shots (he was already stronger than SSJ3 Baby arc Goku, while Metal Rildo in his prime was only comparable to SSJ1 Baby arc Goku).
That was SSJ Baby Vegeta, his base form would be much weaker
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

SSJgogeto
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SSJgogeto » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:23 pm

Ultimate Trunhan (Future Trunks and [Present] Gohan potara fusion) vs SSJ2 Kefla (and yes, I'm calling her Kefla again because I pretty much gave up on calling her Kafla) - Trunhan

Moro vs. Toppo - in a short fight, Toppo.

Merged Zamasu (halo, no immortality) vs Aniraza - Aniraza
Mastered Berzerk Kale vs SSG Goku (Start of Black arc) - Goku
Golden Freeza (DBS Broly) vs Full Speed Dsypo - Freeza
SSJ Rage Trunks (End of Black arc, no Hope Sword) vs Hit (ToP) - Trunks
SSJ2 Gogeta (DBS Broly) vs 2nd Omen Goku - Goku
SSB Vegeta (ep.122) vs SSJR Black (peak, no scythe) & Future Zamasu (no immortality) - Vegeta
SSBKKx20 Goku (DBS Broly) vs SSJ2 Kefla - Goku
SSB Vegito (DBS Broly) vs Full Power Jiren (not Awakened) - Jiren
Ultimate Gohan (ToP) vs SSB Goku & SSB Vegeta (both U6 arc) - Gohan
SSJ2 Caulifla & SSJ2 Cabba vs Base Goku & Base Vegeta (both DBS Broly) - Caulifla & Cabba

SSJ2 Cell Games Gohan vs. Base Goku Black - Black

Bojack (Final Form) vs Broly (B-type Legendary Super Saiyan, "The Legendary SSJ" Movie) - Bojack, probably
Goku (Super Saiyan Spirit Bomb, Buu Saga) vs Majin Buu (Innocent Buu, prior to his split between Good Buu and Evil Buu) - Goku
Majuub (Full Power) vs Super Buu (Full Power) - Majuub
Merged Zamasu (Grotesque) vs Omega Shenron (Full Power) - Zamasu
Future Trunks (Super Saiyan 2 Rage, Manga, FT Arc) vs Kefla (Super Saiyan 2, Manga, ToP Arc) - Kefla
Super Mega Cannon Sigma/w Natt vs Luud (3rd Level) - Luud
Rilldo (Meta/3rd Form) vs Baby Vegeta (Base Form) - Baby Vegeta
Rilldo (Meta/3rd Form), Super Mega Cannon Sigma/w Natt, Luud (3rd Level) vs Goku Black (Base Form, Lightly Supressed) - Rilldo, Cannon Sigma and Luud
Daikaioh "Grand Supreme Kai" (Full God Power) vs Zamasu (Present, Full Power) - Daikaioh
Gogeta (Super Saiyan 3, Super timeline post-Fusion retcon, Broly Arc) vs Broly (Full Power Super Saiyan, Broly Arc, post retcon) - Broly

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:43 am

ruler9871 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:34 pm Merged Zamasu (halo, no immortality) vs Aniraza
Zamasu with low difficulty.
Kale wins with high difficulty.
Dyspo is way faster but lacks the power to damage Freeza in a significant way. Freeza just needs one punch to kill him.
Hit wins thanks to his time skip.
Even 1st Omen UI Goku wins.
Without his immortality, Zamasu is an ant. Vegeta beats Black with mild difficulty.
Kefla powers down to SS1 and one shots him.
Vegetto would be as strong as Gogeta. He wins after a good fight.
Gohan finger flicks them both.
Caulifla powers down to SS1 and one shots them both.

Goku Black wins without an issue or even using 1% of his power.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:03 am

R1 broly
R2 goku
R3 majuub neg diff soloes z
R4 omega
R5 there isn't ssj rage in,the manga
R6 sigma mega cannon. They were programmed following giru's data about goku
R7 baby leaves vegeta's body and kills rildo no diff
R8 black Goku, but ruudo can give him trouble just because of the way to beat him
R9 I would say daikaio
R10 broly

ruler9871
Regular

Post by ruler9871 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:03 pm

SSJ3 Goku (Cell Games) vs Fat Buu (Buu arc)
Majin Vegeta vs Piccolo (RoF)
SSJ2 Caulifla vs Android 18 (Post-Ribrianne fight)
Enrage Base Broly (DBS) vs SSJ Rose Goku Black (scythe)
Omen Black (scythe) vs SSBKKx20 Goku & SSBE Vegeta (both ep.122)
SSG Vegito (DBS Broly) vs Full Power Jiren (not Awakened)
SSJ1 Cabba vs Final Form Frost (ToP)
Super Perfect Cell (KKx100) vs BuuTenks
SSJ4 Goku (17 arc) vs SSJ3 Vegito (Buu arc)
SSJ2 Vegeta (Shadow Dragon arc) vs Base Vegito (Start of BoG)

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:24 pm

ruler9871 wrote:
SSJ3 Goku (Cell Games) vs Fat Buu (Buu arc)—Goku (with extremely high difficulty

Majin Vegeta vs Piccolo (RoF)—Tagoma was around Ultimate Gohan (Buu Saga) level and flicked Piccolo. This would be a very close match, but Vegeta would have the edge.

SSJ2 Caulifla vs Android 18 (Post-Ribrianne fight)—18 is an impressive fighter and after the fight with Ribrianne she must have probably adapted to her power yet again. I would place her around SSJ level though. So Caulifla would take this one, with high difficulty.

Enrage Base Broly (DBS) vs SSJ Rose Goku Black (scythe)—Enraged Base Broly at his peak was somewhere above SSJ level (I even theorize SSJ3) but despite the increase in power of our characters (especially after the ToP) I would place Broly at the level of SSJG in the FT Arc. So, yeah Black has the upper hand. Now, if it was Wrathful Broly (even Stage 1) things could go differently. However, Black is at his prime, so we cannot disregard that.

Omen Black (scythe) vs SSBKKx20 Goku & SSBE Vegeta (both ep.122)—I think that this could even end up as a tie. Nearly equals in power (if we of course have Black in the same time placement). Eventually, Goku and Vegeta would get the upper hand with their coordinated attacks, that even Jiren was annoyed by. So Omen Black would dodge and reple some attacks but he wouldn't have the might of MUI or Jiren to take them on with ease.

SSG Vegito (DBS Broly) vs Full Power Jiren (not Awakened)—I would probably give this to God Vegito. The thing is though, that Jiren in this state has low-MUI potential and that form is in my opinion above the Blue level of fusions (at least in that respective arc). Jiren gets the cake. Blue Vegito would do the trick though.

SSJ1 Cabba vs Final Form Frost (ToP)—Cabba undeniably. Frost at 100% could be quite the threat, but he isn't like Frieza, who is OP. Cabba has learned how to manifest his Saiyan origins like a true Saiyan (unlike someone else cough) so he would eventually be stronger.

Super Perfect Cell (KKx100) vs BuuTenks—Cell. To be honest, a KK×50 would put this fight on an equal level. The multiplier is just too great.

SSJ4 Goku (17 arc) vs SSJ3 Vegito (Buu arc)—I guess Goku. This would be a battle in a similar manner to Strongest Form II Baby vs SSJ4 Goku.

SSJ2 Vegeta (Shadow Dragon arc) vs Base Vegito (Start of BoG)—Vegeta perhaps. This Vegito that he is facing isn't that much different from the Buu Saga one and despite him being fused with Baby early on Gt, Vegeta should have gotten strong enough by the SD arc to fight Vegito.
P O W E R

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:27 pm

Regardless of which medium you are going by, Black one shots for certain.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:07 am

ruler9871 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:03 pm SSJ3 Goku (Cell Games) vs Fat Buu (Buu arc)
R1 fat buu easily
R2 majin vegeta
R3 caulifla
R4 Broly
R5 I'm going for goku and vegeta
R6 vegeth
R7 Frost
R8 buutenks reverts to super buu and stomps
R9 Goku reverts to base and fingerflicks
R10 vegeta reverts to his baby saga base form and fingerflicks

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:16 pm

ruler9871 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:03 pm SSJ3 Goku (Cell Games) vs Fat Buu (Buu arc)
- Buu.
- Majin Vegeta overwhelms him.
- Ssj Caulifla can stomp her with no problems, adding Ssj2 is overkill.
- Black barely.
- Omen > any SsjB+ tier characters.
- Jiren.
- Frost.
- Cell, oc.
- This must be a joke. Golden Great Ape Goku from the Baby Saga can already stomp this Vegito, let alone Ssj4 Goku.
- Vegeta.