The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
Grand Marshal 1
Regular
Posts: 611
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:33 pm
Location: Greece

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:24 pm

TheSaiyanGod wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:22 pm
Zamasu55 wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:23 am
TheSaiyanGod wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:43 am


I specify not corrupted Zamasu, but would it really make a difference if he were in that deformed form? I mean, Vegetto implied that he slowed down, and he was being more easily overwhelmed by the merging of the two Saiyans.

And about EP 122's Vegeta being enough to defeat Zamasu, you mean the moment he uses Final Flash against Jiren? Because before that he was facing a suppressed Jiren according to Vegeta himself, I don't know if that would be enough
- Of course, but this happens after Zamasu's "cry" and, as Gowasu said, he completely lost his mind. But initial Corrupted Zamasu is clearly far above regular MZ, as he was able to fight very evenly with SsjB Vegito.

- Yeah, that Final Flash would disintegrate Zamasu, who's not immortal anymore. Of course, Vegeta would have to deal with Infinite Zamasu, but that's another thing.
Hm...so what about SSBE Vegeta Vs Kefla SSJ2? She is apparently above Merged Zamasu, but Vegeta is supposed to be somewhere between UI Goku's second and third appearance in terms of power, especially after his power up against Toppo.
Expanding on my previous list (changes will be made in the future perhaps)


Universal Spirit Bomb≈Blue KK ×20 Goku (ep. 110)=Blue KK Goku (VS Kefla)=SSJ Kefla<1st Omen≈Supressed Jiren<SSJ2 Kefla<2nd Omen<GoD Toppo<Merged Zamasu (peak)<FP SSJ Broly<Vegito Blue<=Blue Evolution Vegeta<3rd Omen=Full Power/100% Jiren<limit Break/Super Full Power Jiren<MUI (Rage Boost)
My posts will speak for myself! :)

User avatar
p-hyvo
Regular
Posts: 723
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:56 am
Contact:

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by p-hyvo » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:41 am

TheSaiyanGod wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:56 pm
SSBE Vegeta Vs Merged Zamasu (not corrupted)

Just a note. Shin said he never saw a power like Jiren's before (In EP 110, when he was heavily suppressed even before facing UI Goku) and he saw Merged Zamasu in the future. After that, in EP 123, Jiren unleashes a power that according to Vermouth, he hasn't seen in a long time, and yet SSBE / SSB KK x20 are able to stand up to him and even hit him a few times. This is before Vegeta breaks his limits again against Toppo and defeat him. This implies that SSBE Vegeta is above Zamasu or even UI Omen Goku (2nd appearance)?
Vegeta waaay to easily.
Merged zamasu if not corrupted was like x2 ssb In the anime, botop vegeta only needs ssj g2 to beat him imo
remember fellas, anyone in gt after m2 >>>anyone in z (bog + rof excluded obv)

User avatar
Zamasu55
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1652
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:23 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Zamasu55 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:13 am

TheSaiyanGod wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:22 pm
Zamasu55 wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:23 am
TheSaiyanGod wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:43 am


I specify not corrupted Zamasu, but would it really make a difference if he were in that deformed form? I mean, Vegetto implied that he slowed down, and he was being more easily overwhelmed by the merging of the two Saiyans.

And about EP 122's Vegeta being enough to defeat Zamasu, you mean the moment he uses Final Flash against Jiren? Because before that he was facing a suppressed Jiren according to Vegeta himself, I don't know if that would be enough
- Of course, but this happens after Zamasu's "cry" and, as Gowasu said, he completely lost his mind. But initial Corrupted Zamasu is clearly far above regular MZ, as he was able to fight very evenly with SsjB Vegito.

- Yeah, that Final Flash would disintegrate Zamasu, who's not immortal anymore. Of course, Vegeta would have to deal with Infinite Zamasu, but that's another thing.
Hm...so what about SSBE Vegeta Vs Kefla SSJ2? She is apparently above Merged Zamasu, but Vegeta is supposed to be somewhere between UI Goku's second and third appearance in terms of power, especially after his power up against Toppo.
I think initial SsjB Evolution Vegeta would lose after a good battle. After the pride boost, he stomps.

SSJgogeto
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 400
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:11 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by SSJgogeto » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:33 pm

Tapion vs Majin Vegeta - Vegeta
SS Gotenks(post ROSAT) vs SS3 Son Goku (no drain) - Goku, probably
LB Jiren and MUI Goku vs Belmod, Sidra, Beerus, Champa - Jiren and Goku

Raditto (Goku (Saiyan Saga) and Raditz potara fusion) VS Vegetto (Saiyan Saga)? - Vegetto

Kid Broly vs Saiyan arc Gohan - Broly
Enraged Base Broly vs Ohzaru Vegeta Baby - Baby Vegeta
Ikari Broly vs (post ToP) Gohan + 17 - Gohan + 17
Ikari Broly vs Omega Sheron - Broly
Ikari Broly vs LSS out of control Kale (manga/anime) - Broly
Ikari Broly vs SS Kefla - Broly
SSJ Broly vs SS2 Kefla - Kefla
SSJ Broly vs 3rd Omen Goku - Goku
FPSS Broly vs Hakaishin Toppo + SS2 Kefla + 17 + Golden Freeza (basically every ToP big dog except U7 saiyans and Jiren) - Toppo and the others
Super 17 (without absorption) vs Vegeta Baby - Baby Vegeta
Super 17 (without absorption) vs adult SS3 Goku (GT episode 1) - Goku

raditz vs renso (healthy) - Renso
frieza and cell gt VS caulifla and kale - Frieza and Cell
anilaza vs baby ozaru - Anilaza
toppo god vs omega shenron - Toppo

SSJgogeto
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 400
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:11 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by SSJgogeto » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:47 pm

- Goddo Saiyajin Bejitto vs. Hakaishin Rikiru - Rikiru

Jirly (Jiren + Broly potara fusion with no time limit) vs. Moku (full power Moro + MUI Goku potara fusion with no time limit) - Moku

The Core Area Warriors (Hearts excluded) run the gauntlet:

- Aniraza -
- Hit (post ToP, eager to kill his opponents)
- Ssj2 Kefla
- Hakaishin Toppo
- Ssj Full Power Broly (DBS)
- Jiren (Full Power, but not Awakened)

How far do they get?

The CAW are: Cumber, Mecha Zamasu, Lagss and Kamioren. -
The problem here is Mecha Zamasu's immortality, so it's hard to say.

SSJ Full Power Goku (Cell Games) vs A Hypothetical SSJ Full Power Vegeta (Cell Games) - Goku

Buu (Jiren Absorbed) vs MUI Beerus - Beerus

Z MUI Goku or Z Omen Goku vs Z SS3 Vegito - Z MUI Goku

Multiverse Majin Son Bra vs Kale SS2 - Bra

SS Broly vs Vegeta SSBE (in the event that in the movie Vegeta withhold for whatever reason his final power up) - Broly

Super Oozaru Goku (Baby Arc) vs Beyond Super Saiyan 2 (or whatever it's called) Vegeta (Battle of Gods Arc) - Goku, probably

SSJgogeto
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 400
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:11 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by SSJgogeto » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:54 pm

Buuhan VS Hyper Meta Rilldo - Buuhan
Kamioren VS Adolescent Baby - Kamioren
Cumber (Base) VS True Golden Freeza, Golden Cooler, Blue Goku, Blue Vegeta, C-type Broly (full power at their peaks) - Freeza and the others
Super Saiyan 2 Rage Trunks (Universe Conglict Arc) VS Wrathful Stage II Broly - Trunks
Do we have an idea as to how powerful one gets after experiencing Big Gete Star's power? How many times stronger are they? - hard to say, maybe 50% stronger than before.

SSBE Vegeta Vs Merged Zamasu (not corrupted) - Vegeta

User avatar
TheSaiyanGod
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1286
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:09 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by TheSaiyanGod » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:10 pm

p-hyvo wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:41 am
TheSaiyanGod wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:56 pm
SSBE Vegeta Vs Merged Zamasu (not corrupted)

Just a note. Shin said he never saw a power like Jiren's before (In EP 110, when he was heavily suppressed even before facing UI Goku) and he saw Merged Zamasu in the future. After that, in EP 123, Jiren unleashes a power that according to Vermouth, he hasn't seen in a long time, and yet SSBE / SSB KK x20 are able to stand up to him and even hit him a few times. This is before Vegeta breaks his limits again against Toppo and defeat him. This implies that SSBE Vegeta is above Zamasu or even UI Omen Goku (2nd appearance)?
Vegeta waaay to easily.
Merged zamasu if not corrupted was like x2 ssb In the anime, botop vegeta only needs ssj g2 to beat him imo
So compared to Merged Zamasu regular, corrupted MZ would be how many times stronger?

Particulary, I put Corrupted MZ weaker than SSB Vegetto (Vegetto still had the upper hand), and both weaker than SSBE Vegeta and GoD Toppo (considering they are stronger than suppressed Jiren who was the strongest Ki that Shin and Vegeta himself ever felt)

And some more comparisons

True Golden Freeza Vs Black SSJ Rosé / Hit
Moro Vs Rage Broly
Vegeta's Final Flash (EP 122) Vs Goku's Genkidama (EP 110)

User avatar
Koitsukai
Regular
Posts: 598
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:02 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Koitsukai » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:23 pm

TheSaiyanGod wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:10 pm



So compared to Merged Zamasu regular, corrupted MZ would be how many times stronger?

Particulary, I put Corrupted MZ weaker than SSB Vegetto (Vegetto still had the upper hand), and both weaker than SSBE Vegeta and GoD Toppo (considering they are stronger than suppressed Jiren who was the strongest Ki that Shin and Vegeta himself ever felt)

And some more comparisons

True Golden Freeza Vs Black SSJ Rosé / Hit
Moro Vs Rage Broly
Vegeta's Final Flash (EP 122) Vs Goku's Genkidama (EP 110)
If Zamasu grew bigger(how did he do that????) because of the saiyan body, I don't think kaioshin can do that, then it would be some sort of ohzaru form, kinda like Ikari Broly. He wasn't that big, he was smaller than a regular ohzaru, so maybe not 10x stronger? he was suffering from what ohzaru suffers too: lack of speed unlike Ikari Broly.

--

1) Freeza kills Black. Against Hit, I can see Hit killing him, even though Freeza is stronger but I don't think he is that good of a fighter to counterattack Hit's Time Skip.
2) Moro easily
3) Genkidama I think. Jiren decided to tank FF but chose to deflect the genkidama.

User avatar
TheSaiyanGod
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1286
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:09 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by TheSaiyanGod » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:08 am

Koitsukai wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:23 pm
TheSaiyanGod wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:10 pm



So compared to Merged Zamasu regular, corrupted MZ would be how many times stronger?

Particulary, I put Corrupted MZ weaker than SSB Vegetto (Vegetto still had the upper hand), and both weaker than SSBE Vegeta and GoD Toppo (considering they are stronger than suppressed Jiren who was the strongest Ki that Shin and Vegeta himself ever felt)

And some more comparisons

True Golden Freeza Vs Black SSJ Rosé / Hit
Moro Vs Rage Broly
Vegeta's Final Flash (EP 122) Vs Goku's Genkidama (EP 110)
If Zamasu grew bigger(how did he do that????) because of the saiyan body, I don't think kaioshin can do that, then it would be some sort of ohzaru form, kinda like Ikari Broly. He wasn't that big, he was smaller than a regular ohzaru, so maybe not 10x stronger? he was suffering from what ohzaru suffers too: lack of speed unlike Ikari Broly.

--

1) Freeza kills Black. Against Hit, I can see Hit killing him, even though Freeza is stronger but I don't think he is that good of a fighter to counterattack Hit's Time Skip.
2) Moro easily
3) Genkidama I think. Jiren decided to tank FF but chose to deflect the genkidama.
I think Zamasu may have increased his muscles just like SSJ grade 2. Cell implied that it was easy, since he did the same just looking to Vegeta and Trunks (that would explain why Zamasu lost speed). Using Oozaru's power in human form does not seem to cause speed loss, considering that Broly has not lost. Anyway, I guess it wasn't a super expressive power up
--------
1) I agree, I think Freeza is currently more powerful than Black (even with the scythe), the problem against Hit would be Time Skip and Time Cage, Freeza would need to have prior knowledge of his abilities.

3) In fact, Vegeta provoked Jiren not to deflect the attack (as he did against Cell). Probably he would have tried to deflect the FF too if not for that. The only thing that intrigues me is Jiren's reaction of FF, he was surprised and tried to block, something that didn't happen with Goku's attack. Toppo and Vermouth's reaction also suggested that it was dangerous (while neither seemed very concerned about the Genkidama).

User avatar
Zamasu55
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1652
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:23 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Zamasu55 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:32 pm

TheSaiyanGod wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:10 pm


True Golden Freeza Vs Black SSJ Rosé / Hit
Moro Vs Rage Broly
Vegeta's Final Flash (EP 122) Vs Goku's Genkidama (EP 110)
- I think Freeza's new power rivals Black's, but the latter is way more versatile, plus he gets stronger.

Which Hit? U6 arc Hit loses badly, ToP Hit should be a tiny beat below Freeza, but his killing techniques are just too OP.

- Moro stomps.

- The show literally tells you which attack is stronger.

User avatar
TheSaiyanGod
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1286
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:09 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by TheSaiyanGod » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:03 pm

Zamasu55 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:32 pm
TheSaiyanGod wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:10 pm


True Golden Freeza Vs Black SSJ Rosé / Hit
Moro Vs Rage Broly
Vegeta's Final Flash (EP 122) Vs Goku's Genkidama (EP 110)
- I think Freeza's new power rivals Black's, but the latter is way more versatile, plus he gets stronger.

Which Hit? U6 arc Hit loses badly, ToP Hit should be a tiny beat below Freeza, but his killing techniques are just too OP.

- Moro stomps.

- The show literally tells you which attack is stronger.
- I always felt there was a limit to how much Black could get stronger. Against Vegeta he even has to use his rage to create the scythe, I don't think he could get much stronger than he already was

ToP Hit

- You think? Honestly, it was implied to me which one was stronger, especially since Vegeta provoked Jiren not to dodge, so we don't know how Jiren would normally react. But I still think that due to the reaction of Jiren (his face at the moment of the attack and his blocking action) and everyone around him, the FF seemed stronger and potentially more dangerous to him (especially since Vermouth seemed very concerned about Vegeta's growing power, just as Toppo did with the FF).

User avatar
Koitsukai
Regular
Posts: 598
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:02 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Koitsukai » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:57 am

Merus vs Ginyu (no Change)

User avatar
Zamasu55
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1652
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:23 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Zamasu55 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:27 am

Koitsukai wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:57 am
Merus vs Ginyu (no Change)
Merus is at the very least Ssj tier. Ginyu gets obliterated.

User avatar
ZombieVito
I Live Here
Posts: 4130
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:18 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by ZombieVito » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:04 am

Hugo Boss wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:10 am
Pick a team of Broli, Jiren, Top and Kafla and the Core Area Warriors can be beaten. Hearts is probably the only one that can beat Broli and Jiren.
But none of team A can beat Zamasu.
TheSaiyanGod wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:56 pm
SSBE Vegeta Vs Merged Zamasu (not corrupted)

Just a note. Shin said he never saw a power like Jiren's before (In EP 110, when he was heavily suppressed even before facing UI Goku) and he saw Merged Zamasu in the future. After that, in EP 123, Jiren unleashes a power that according to Vermouth, he hasn't seen in a long time, and yet SSBE / SSB KK x20 are able to stand up to him and even hit him a few times. This is before Vegeta breaks his limits again against Toppo and defeat him. This implies that SSBE Vegeta is above Zamasu or even UI Omen Goku (2nd appearance)?
Well, I'm assuming Zamasu doesn't have immortality right?

In any case, Zamasu was one shotted by KKx10 Blue Goku so SSBE Vegeta (Who is equal to KKx20 Blue Goku) will beat him even easier.
Koitsukai wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:57 am
Merus vs Ginyu (no Change)
Ginyu.

User avatar
DestructoDisc
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 195
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 1:07 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by DestructoDisc » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:22 pm

Ultra Instinct Raditz vs Post-King Kai Training Goku
Chiaotzu (Cell saga) vs Oozaru Vegeta (Saiyan saga)
Semi-Perfect Cell vs Krillshinhan (Fusion of Krillin and Tenshinhan)
Mr. Satan vs John Cena
GT Pan vs base Goten (Buu saga)
Namek Saga Frieza (after training for 10 days) vs SSJ Goku (Namek saga)

User avatar
GreatSaiyaman123
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 796
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:59 am
Location: Somewhere beyond the sea

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:36 pm

DestructoDisc wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:22 pm
Ultra Instinct Raditz vs Post-King Kai Training Goku
Chiaotzu (Cell saga) vs Oozaru Vegeta (Saiyan saga)
Semi-Perfect Cell vs Krillshinhan (Fusion of Krillin and Tenshinhan)
Mr. Satan vs John Cena
GT Pan vs base Goten (Buu saga)
Namek Saga Frieza (after training for 10 days) vs SSJ Goku (Namek saga)
- Raditz stomps. Until proven otherwise I’d say UI brings the user to it’s level rather than being a fix multiplier.

- Chaozu can’t even take on base Vegeta or Nappa, let alone Oozaru Vegeta.

- They might beat Freeza, but Cell would stomp them.

- Probably Mr Satan.

- Pan doesn’t do much IIRC, but knocking Rildo on his ass is not a Z Base Saiyan level feat. She wins here.

- One day is enough. Goku had his hands full against regular Freeza on Namek.
Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

User avatar
Grand Marshal 1
Regular
Posts: 611
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:33 pm
Location: Greece

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:36 pm

  • Super 13 VS Semi-Perfect Cell
  • Android 13, Android 14, Android 15 VS Piccolo (Kami Absorbed), Vegeta (Super Saiyan Grade 1,post RoSaT)
  • Metal Cooler (Peak) VS Goku (Super Saiyan Grade 4)
  • Broly (A-type Super Saiyan) VS Gokua (Full Power state), Bido, Bujin
  • Broly (C-type Super Saiyan) VS Bojack (Final Form)
  • Super Android 13, Imperfect Cell, Bojack (Base) VS Broly (B-type Legendary Super Saiyan, Maximum Power)
  • Mecha Freeza (Full Power), King Cold (2nd Form), Cooler (4th Form) VS Android 19, Android 20
  • Android 17, Android 18 VS Future Trunks (Super Saiyan Grade 3, no speed drawback)
  • Goku (False Super Saiyan), Turtles (1 Fruit from the Tree of Might consumed), Lord Slug (Giant Namekian Form) VS Freeza (2nd Form)
  • Hatchiyak (Base Form) VS Perfect Cell (Power Weighted Form)
My posts will speak for myself! :)

User avatar
Koitsukai
Regular
Posts: 598
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:02 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:25 pm

DestructoDisc wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:22 pm
Ultra Instinct Raditz vs Post-King Kai Training Goku
Chiaotzu (Cell saga) vs Oozaru Vegeta (Saiyan saga)
Semi-Perfect Cell vs Krillshinhan (Fusion of Krillin and Tenshinhan)
Mr. Satan vs John Cena
GT Pan vs base Goten (Buu saga)
Namek Saga Frieza (after training for 10 days) vs SSJ Goku (Namek saga)
UI Raditz destroys his brother
Vegeta one shots
Semi Perfect Cell still wins
Mr. Satan
4 yo Pan beat 17 yo Goten, she owns her uncle.
Freeza, 4 months took him from Namek tier to high, early DBS, tier
Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:36 pm
  • Super 13 VS Semi-Perfect Cell
  • Android 13, Android 14, Android 15 VS Piccolo (Kami Absorbed), Vegeta (Super Saiyan Grade 1,post RoSaT)
  • Metal Cooler (Peak) VS Goku (Super Saiyan Grade 4)
  • Broly (A-type Super Saiyan) VS Gokua (Full Power state), Bido, Bujin
  • Broly (C-type Super Saiyan) VS Bojack (Final Form)
  • Super Android 13, Imperfect Cell, Bojack (Base) VS Broly (B-type Legendary Super Saiyan, Maximum Power)
  • Mecha Freeza (Full Power), King Cold (2nd Form), Cooler (4th Form) VS Android 19, Android 20
  • Android 17, Android 18 VS Future Trunks (Super Saiyan Grade 3, no speed drawback)
  • Goku (False Super Saiyan), Turtles (1 Fruit from the Tree of Might consumed), Lord Slug (Giant Namekian Form) VS Freeza (2nd Form)
  • Hatchiyak (Base Form) VS Perfect Cell (Power Weighted Form)
I'm going with Cell but not by that much. Before the genkidama, Super 13 was tanking everything from all the SS without a flinch, sort of Cell vs A-16 who was much stronger than SS. A close one, I'd say.

Assuming that in the movie Piccolo never fused with Kami, then I'm going with him and Vegeta

If it's Cell Games Goku then he puts a leash on Metal Cooler and takes him for a walk

I don't know what A-type is but Bojack's minions don't strike me as dangerous next to any kind of Broly

Bojack. He needed a SS2 to go down, M8 Broly "died" at the hands of a SS Goku helped by his already depleated friends

Broly, even though I don't know what B-type is(I thought c-type was the LSSJ), aside of Super 13, his rivals can't last again a full power SS.

The Cold family takes this one.

Trunks, even with the transformation that failed to stop Cell absorbing 18.

This one is tough, I want to say Freeza because probably those movies fall in the mid Namek tier.

I'm going with Cell because I don't recall Hatchiyak's movie and Perfect Cell is a beast.

User avatar
Grand Marshal 1
Regular
Posts: 611
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:33 pm
Location: Greece

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:34 pm

Koitsukai wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:25 pm
Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:36 pm
  • Super 13 VS Semi-Perfect Cell
  • Android 13, Android 14, Android 15 VS Piccolo (Kami Absorbed), Vegeta (Super Saiyan Grade 1,post RoSaT)
  • Metal Cooler (Peak) VS Goku (Super Saiyan Grade 4)
  • Broly (A-type Super Saiyan) VS Gokua (Full Power state), Bido, Bujin
  • Broly (C-type Super Saiyan) VS Bojack (Final Form)
  • Super Android 13, Imperfect Cell, Bojack (Base) VS Broly (B-type Legendary Super Saiyan, Maximum Power)
  • Mecha Freeza (Full Power), King Cold (2nd Form), Cooler (4th Form) VS Android 19, Android 20
  • Android 17, Android 18 VS Future Trunks (Super Saiyan Grade 3, no speed drawback)
  • Goku (False Super Saiyan), Turtles (1 Fruit from the Tree of Might consumed), Lord Slug (Giant Namekian Form) VS Freeza (2nd Form)
  • Hatchiyak (Base Form) VS Perfect Cell (Power Weighted Form)
I'm going with Cell but not by that much. Before the genkidama, Super 13 was tanking everything from all the SS without a flinch, sort of Cell vs A-16 who was much stronger than SS. A close one, I'd say.

Assuming that in the movie Piccolo never fused with Kami, then I'm going with him and Vegeta

If it's Cell Games Goku then he puts a leash on Metal Cooler and takes him for a walk

I don't know what A-type is but Bojack's minions don't strike me as dangerous next to any kind of Broly

Bojack. He needed a SS2 to go down, M8 Broly "died" at the hands of a SS Goku helped by his already depleated friends

Broly, even though I don't know what B-type is(I thought c-type was the LSSJ), aside of Super 13, his rivals can't last again a full power SS.

The Cold family takes this one.

Trunks, even with the transformation that failed to stop Cell absorbing 18.

This one is tough, I want to say Freeza because probably those movies fall in the mid Namek tier.

I'm going with Cell because I don't recall Hatchiyak's movie and Perfect Cell is a beast.
A-type Super Saiyan, is the form assumed by Broly while he was still wearing his suppression device. A "supressed" Super Saiyan of some sort. I personally place this form at ×25 Base and in the movie, Broly could take on Grade 2 Vegeta with ease. Which is also why I have the second stage of Ikari/Wrathful equal to this form and it's first stage standard Great Ape level.

C-type is the regular Super Saiyan transformation of the legendary Saiyans. Like in the new movie, or in Second Coming. I think of it as a ×50 Base. True Super Saiyan, but not the legendary.

B-type Super Saiyan, or Legendary Super Saiyan is what it is. Imo it offers a ×100 Base power. Which is practically the same as Full Power Super Saiyan from the new movie, but I understand why people want each one of these forms to be different.
My posts will speak for myself! :)

User avatar
Koitsukai
Regular
Posts: 598
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:02 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:53 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:34 pm
Koitsukai wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:25 pm
Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:36 pm
  • Super 13 VS Semi-Perfect Cell
  • Android 13, Android 14, Android 15 VS Piccolo (Kami Absorbed), Vegeta (Super Saiyan Grade 1,post RoSaT)
  • Metal Cooler (Peak) VS Goku (Super Saiyan Grade 4)
  • Broly (A-type Super Saiyan) VS Gokua (Full Power state), Bido, Bujin
  • Broly (C-type Super Saiyan) VS Bojack (Final Form)
  • Super Android 13, Imperfect Cell, Bojack (Base) VS Broly (B-type Legendary Super Saiyan, Maximum Power)
  • Mecha Freeza (Full Power), King Cold (2nd Form), Cooler (4th Form) VS Android 19, Android 20
  • Android 17, Android 18 VS Future Trunks (Super Saiyan Grade 3, no speed drawback)
  • Goku (False Super Saiyan), Turtles (1 Fruit from the Tree of Might consumed), Lord Slug (Giant Namekian Form) VS Freeza (2nd Form)
  • Hatchiyak (Base Form) VS Perfect Cell (Power Weighted Form)
I'm going with Cell but not by that much. Before the genkidama, Super 13 was tanking everything from all the SS without a flinch, sort of Cell vs A-16 who was much stronger than SS. A close one, I'd say.

Assuming that in the movie Piccolo never fused with Kami, then I'm going with him and Vegeta

If it's Cell Games Goku then he puts a leash on Metal Cooler and takes him for a walk

I don't know what A-type is but Bojack's minions don't strike me as dangerous next to any kind of Broly

Bojack. He needed a SS2 to go down, M8 Broly "died" at the hands of a SS Goku helped by his already depleated friends

Broly, even though I don't know what B-type is(I thought c-type was the LSSJ), aside of Super 13, his rivals can't last again a full power SS.

The Cold family takes this one.

Trunks, even with the transformation that failed to stop Cell absorbing 18.

This one is tough, I want to say Freeza because probably those movies fall in the mid Namek tier.

I'm going with Cell because I don't recall Hatchiyak's movie and Perfect Cell is a beast.
A-type Super Saiyan, is the form assumed by Broly while he was still wearing his suppression device. A "supressed" Super Saiyan of some sort. I personally place this form at ×25 Base and in the movie, Broly could take on Grade 2 Vegeta with ease. Which is also why I have the second stage of Ikari/Wrathful equal to this form and it's first stage standard Great Ape level.

C-type is the regular Super Saiyan transformation of the legendary Saiyans. Like in the new movie, or in Second Coming. I think of it as a ×50 Base. True Super Saiyan, but not the legendary.

B-type Super Saiyan, or Legendary Super Saiyan is what it is. Imo it offers a ×100 Base power. Which is practically the same as Full Power Super Saiyan from the new movie, but I understand why people want each one of these forms to be different.
Oh, then I'm going maybe with Gokua, although I should re-watch that movie.

I'm sticking with Final Form Bojack, even against Broly's final form from M8. If it's the one that fought Gohan in the second coming then my money is on Bojack aswell. Gohan was much weaker than when he killed Cell and Bojack but managed to survive. I don't think Bojack can take LSS Broly though.
And also remain confident that the full power of Broly is too much for Super 13, Imperfect Cell and Base Bojack.

Post Reply