The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Berserker1921 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:47 am

TobyS wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:59 am
Berserker1921 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:35 pm
TobyS wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:50 am

GOKU did say he is (might be?) Stronger than Beerus. And Even if we assume Jiren is stronger than all the gods incl. Beerus it's not miles more, yet Bluegeta stomped Broly with ease, so it's fair to assume Bluegeta could take Jiren just with slightly less ease.

Alternately Jiren is bit stronger than all Gods, and Beerus is not one he is stronger then in which case it's easy.

UI > Bluegeta > Jiren>=<Broly

Goku isn’t a reliable person. He has never seen Beerus at his max. If it was Whis who claimed this, then I would put more stock into what he said. Whis did train Beerus, Goku and Vegeta. So until said otherwise, I give it to Jiren. Since he was the only person to push Goku and Vegeta to reach new heights of power. If Broly was that dangerous, Goku would have used ultra instinct against him. Until dbs returns and redoes this movie and fixing the scaling. Jiren is stronger than Broly and Gogeta Blue. By a decent estimate.

I personally see it like this

MUI Goku>=<LB Jiren>Jiren 100%>=<Gogeta Blue>FP Broly
He saw Beerus fight all the other gods in the top demo thing.
The manga and the anime are two different things as of now. In the anime continuity we never saw said battle with all 12 gods. Just a sparring match with three of them. Even then, they didn’t go all out.

They’re are three continuities out there. Anime, Movie (Toriyama), and Manga. Each one similar, each one different. Each one is canon. I rely mostly on the anime, as of now. Since it flows better. We haven’t seen a Broly saga in the anime. Remember the anime, really, really buffs the characters and fights. In the original BoG, Beerus used 70% of his power to beat Goku. In the anime, it was implied that he used way less then that. So to be honest, just based off feats, I am giving it to Jiren as the second strongest mortal character. Until, the anime returns and re-does the Broly movie.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:19 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:44 pm
Noah wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:29 pm - Which is the strongest DB character that could wreck Saint Seiya, One Piece and Naruto universes?
Don't you mean the weakest character?
Yes! Pardon, I've used the wrong word :D
p-hyvo wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:53 amFor saint seiya, I think we have to come up with someone from heroes, really.

One piece I'd say strart of z goku, for prime whitebeard is needed vegeta saga Goku (kaioken) imo

For naruto verse, an anddtoisrsaga ssj or pre fusion piccolo should be enough, not counting the haxes
- Really? I didn't think Saint Seiya had such stronger characters (never watched the other series after Hades arc)

- So Naruto has characters stronger than Namek Goku and Freeza? Wow.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:08 am

Berserker1921 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:47 am
TobyS wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:59 am
Berserker1921 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:35 pm

Goku isn’t a reliable person. He has never seen Beerus at his max. If it was Whis who claimed this, then I would put more stock into what he said. Whis did train Beerus, Goku and Vegeta. So until said otherwise, I give it to Jiren. Since he was the only person to push Goku and Vegeta to reach new heights of power. If Broly was that dangerous, Goku would have used ultra instinct against him. Until dbs returns and redoes this movie and fixing the scaling. Jiren is stronger than Broly and Gogeta Blue. By a decent estimate.

I personally see it like this

MUI Goku>=<LB Jiren>Jiren 100%>=<Gogeta Blue>FP Broly
He saw Beerus fight all the other gods in the top demo thing.
The manga and the anime are two different things as of now. In the anime continuity we never saw said battle with all 12 gods. Just a sparring match with three of them. Even then, they didn’t go all out.

They’re are three continuities out there. Anime, Movie (Toriyama), and Manga. Each one similar, each one different. Each one is canon. I rely mostly on the anime, as of now. Since it flows better. We haven’t seen a Broly saga in the anime. Remember the anime, really, really buffs the characters and fights. In the original BoG, Beerus used 70% of his power to beat Goku. In the anime, it was implied that he used way less then that. So to be honest, just based off feats, I am giving it to Jiren as the second strongest mortal character. Until, the anime returns and re-does the Broly movie.
There are two continuities.
Anime and Manga.
And the movie is canon to both of them. Unless the movie is retold, which I don't think it will be.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:18 am

Noah wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:19 pm
sunsetshimmer wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:44 pm
Noah wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:29 pm - Which is the strongest DB character that could wreck Saint Seiya, One Piece and Naruto universes?
Don't you mean the weakest character?
Yes! Pardon, I've used the wrong word :D
p-hyvo wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:53 amFor saint seiya, I think we have to come up with someone from heroes, really.

One piece I'd say strart of z goku, for prime whitebeard is needed vegeta saga Goku (kaioken) imo

For naruto verse, an anddtoisrsaga ssj or pre fusion piccolo should be enough, not counting the haxes
- Really? I didn't think Saint Seiya had such stronger characters (never watched the other series after Hades arc)

- So Naruto has characters stronger than Namek Goku and Freeza? Wow.
I can totally see the naruto verses top tiers being on par with the likes of ssj future trunks (early androids saga) at best.
The speed tier should be that, in naruto are well above thunder speed at the end, maybe relativistic+ with relativistic+ reaction speed.
Anyway , bleach verse>>naruto verse and I can maybe see the bleach top tiers competing with cell games ssjs by hax alone

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:24 pm

Before absorbing A-17:
-A-17 and A-18 vs First Form Cell.

-Pre Babidi controlled Dabura (assuming Majin grants some boost) vs Pre Majin Vegeta

-Majin Ikose and Majin Idasa vs Kid Goku (first DB arc)

-Hypothetical Android 35 from the ToP vs Hakaishin Toppo.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:22 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:24 pm Before absorbing A-17:
-A-17 and A-18 vs First Form Cell.

-Pre Babidi controlled Dabura (assuming Majin grants some boost) vs Pre Majin Vegeta

-Majin Ikose and Majin Idasa vs Kid Goku (first DB arc)

-Hypothetical Android 35 from the ToP vs Hakaishin Toppo.
R1
Cell won against both 17 and piccolo , so he would have won against 17 and 18 too

R2
Vegeta was already stronger than majin dabra without the majin boost, so...

R3
I can see the majin kids being somewhat an insidious opponent fort 21 tenkaichi goku, but just due to the durability they would acquire and not for their strength

R4
35 would basically be 17 multiplied for whatever multiplier you want to give to potara, so... assuming it is not that different from vegeth's multiplier, even if it would be obviously weaker... I can see 35 win definitely

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:04 pm

Golden Metal Cooler (SDBH) runs the gauntlet:

Hit (ToP)
Ssj2 Kefla
Hakaishin Toppo
Beerus FP
Ssj FP Broly
SsjB Gogeta
SsjB KK Vegito (SDBH)
Golden Oozaru Cumber
LB Jiren

In this order. How far does he go?

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:19 pm

Zamasu55 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:04 pm Golden Metal Cooler (SDBH) runs the gauntlet:

Hit (ToP)
Ssj2 Kefla
Hakaishin Toppo
Beerus FP
Ssj FP Broly
SsjB Gogeta
SsjB KK Vegito (SDBH)
Golden Oozaru Cumber
LB Jiren

Beats eveybody but LB Jiren and maybe Golden Oozaru Cumber has a chance.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:27 am

Ginyu [Tagoma] vs Cell Jr.
Gohan [Post Z sword] vs Kid Gohan [Cell Games].
1st Form Freeza [RoF] vs Perfect Cell [Zenkai].
Kuririn [ToP] vs Base Future Trunks [Cell Games].
Tenshinhan [ToP] vs Base Vegeta [Post 1st RoSaT].
Base Vegeta [BoG] vs 70% Final Form Freeza [Namek].
Pui Pui vs 1st Form Freeza [Namek].
Piccolo [ToP] vs Base Goku [U6 tournament].

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:07 am

Zamasu55 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:04 pm Golden Metal Cooler (SDBH) runs the gauntlet:

Hit (ToP)
Ssj2 Kefla
Hakaishin Toppo
Beerus FP
Ssj FP Broly
SsjB Gogeta
SsjB KK Vegito (SDBH)
Golden Oozaru Cumber
LB Jiren

Jiren is form heroes?
I can see cooler stop at him if He is

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:48 am

ZombieVito wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:27 am Ginyu [Tagoma] vs Cell Jr.
- Seeing as a rusty Ssj Gohan from the ROF arc managed to destroy Ginyu, I think the Cell Jr could do the same.
- Adult Gohan of course.
- Freeza stomps.
- Krillin may trick him somewhat, but he definetely won't win.
- Vegeta stomps.
- I don't think Pui Pui is nothing special honestly. Ginyu force tier at best. Freeza kills him.
- Piccolo.

Dragon Ball Gus
Advanced Regular

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:58 pm

New Hypothetical Question
How strong would Majuub be if he used the Kaioken?
Caulifla best girl! :)

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:41 pm

Dragon Ball Gus wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:58 pm New Hypothetical Question
For me

Majuub=Super Buu (early on), Enraged Buuhan (after adapting and growing in power)

And Super Saiyan Baby Vegeta=Super Vegito (but Baby would win in their hypothetical fight)

So, for me Buuhan is around Base Vegito level or SSJ3 Z Goku. Vegito always wins though with techniques. Enraged Buuhan is even above that, but never above Super Vegito.

So, my thought is that Majuub would reach at max Enraged Buuhan levels. I doubt that as an entity he can go beyond the strongest forms of absorbtion of the original Majin Buu. At least, nothing as much was ever made evident.

So, considering that he is at full power Enraged Buuhan level, with Super Saiyan Baby Vegeta slightly above Super Vegito, then he would push Baby at full power just to be defeated (which is exactly what happened), or Strongest Form 2.

BUT if we apply the Kaio Ken (2-20 and even the Maximum KK, which for me is 25-30) then. Majuub would be able to cause some real damage.

Super Baby Vegeta 2 is 8×SSJ Baby Vegeta, way above Enraged Buuhan, but with a KK ×20+ Majuub could potentially be able to clash on par with Baby Vegeta at his full power. Being generous, he might have been able to even push Baby to Golden GREAT ape. But unfortunately, unless Majuub pulls of the magic KK×100 Lord Slug epic version, he can't win Baby. Never.

The real question is if Goku ever allowed Gotenks to form against Baby, if he could possibly be of some use. Majuub would most certainly reach a level of power similar to SSJ4 Goku with a Maximum Kaio Ken, but I think that SSJ3 Gotenks would be even above that. Not by much, considering the boys are trash in GT.
P O W E R

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:25 pm

Dragon Ball Gus wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:58 pm New Hypothetical Question
A lot. In baby saga, he would have beaten GO baby vegeta no doubt.
He was weaker than super baby 2, Sure, but we have absolutely no reason to put him even under previous baby vegeta's forms. And, even if majuub was weaker than base baby vegeta, anyway with kk20 he would have beaten super baby 2, but not GO baby.that if we assume that I'm multiplier isn't changed from z even if ssj has a x2 multiplier in gt.
If we assume it would scale from ssj, kk20 would be x1,7 (obtained with a not linear scaling method I and a friend of mine invented), so baby saga majuub would have won against super baby 2 , but not against oozaru baby.

In s17 arc, I think that Majuub through training surpassed baby vegeta, and now I think majuub has an advantage on super baby 2 equal to the advantage super baby 2 had on him the previous saga. Base majuub was stronger than base gohan, but sti'll weaker than ssj gohan and base vegeta. I'll kaioken would be a x20, majuub could definitely have won against s17, while if it was a x1,7 majuub would have been in between Base vegeta and ssj vegeta strenght wise.

In the shadow Dragons saga, we have no reason to really think that base gohan, goten and trunks were that weaker than base Goku, they just did nothing because they didn't have ssj4.
Majuub in that saga proposed to gohan to fuse in order to face omega shenron, so majuub was around base gohan's level. If kaioken would be a x20, majuub would at least be at a level inbetween ssj2 and ssj3 Goku, if not as strong as him, while, if kaioken would have been x1,7, he would have been a bit weaker than ssj gohan

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:04 pm

-Slug vs Freeza (which form does Freeza need?)

-Paikuhan vs Dabura

-LSS Broly vs Perfect Cell (Super Perfect Cell if needed)

-Monaka vs Mr. Satan

-Ice Shadow Dragon (Syn?) vs Majuub

-Hirudegan vs the crappy Pride Troopers.

-SSBlue Gotenks(ToP arc) vs Golden Freeza

ahill1
Regular

Post by ahill1 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:06 am

Koitsukai wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:04 pm -Slug vs Freeza (which form does Freeza need?)

-Paikuhan vs Dabura

-Monaka vs Mr. Satan

1 - Freeza likely needs his final form to get this. I remember Kaio-sama stating Slug might be even stronger than Freeza, but I don't think it means much considering Kaio is likely unaware about the depths of Freeza's powers.

2 - Since I'm a "Gohan was SSJ1 vs Dabura" believer, I'd likely have them around the same power. Dabura was evenly matched against someone who should be slightly stronger than CGs SSJ Goku, while Paikuhan had an even match against this same Goku, edging him a little with his techniques. If Paikuhan is aware of the split, it could go either way, althougn I'd say Dabura's usage of magic, which surprised Goku, would give him the edge necessary to win this.

3 - I'd say that LSSJ Broly is around even with Perfect Cell, before his Zenkai, as that seems a level sufficient enough for him to tool all the Z fighters. SPC, who was already wielding powers on kid Gohan's SSJ2 vicinity would be too much for him imo.

4 - Monaka, as weak as he was, at least took a punch from base Goku while only barely crying, which is more than Satan can accomplish. Monaka wins.

Pass the other two. I've got a pretty tiny knowledge on matters involving GT.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:57 am

Koitsukai wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:04 pm -Slug vs Freeza (which form does Freeza need?)

-Paikuhan vs Dabura

-Monaka vs Mr. Satan

R1 freezer in his second or third form takes it

R2 mhh, I'm going with pai ku han hard diff

R3 broly by feats

R4 satan

R5 the ice Dragon is ize shenron btw
And he should definitely wow, considering that Majuub vas base gohan tier in the shadow Dragons saga

R6 golden freezer. Goten and trunks are just too fodder

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:34 am

Hit (ToP)
Ssj2 Kefla
Hakaishin Toppo
Beerus FP
Ssj FP Broly
SsjB Gogeta
SsjB KK Vegito (SDBH)
Golden Oozaru Cumber
LB Jiren

I guess he is around God of Destruction level. Since he can’t sustain his power for long, I think Beerus can beat him.

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:46 pm

ZombieVito wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:27 am Ginyu [Tagoma] vs Cell Jr.
1. Ginyu (Tagoma) should win. Piccolo should have already surpassed the Cell Jr by the time of ROF. SSJ Gohan would probably be around SSJ Cell Games Goku, and Ginyu still got up from his attack.

2. Gohan Post Z sword probably wins, given that he did manage to get stronger from training with the sword.

3. 1st Form Frieza is already on a different level. He should be much stronger than SSJ Gotenks, who is obviously above Super Perfect Cell. I would say 1st Form Frieza is around Super Buu level.

4. Don't know exactly how strong Krillin is, but he probably takes it using his tricks and techniques.

5. Tien can make a Shin Kikoho and would destroy Vegeta for sure. Without it, Tien probably gets stomped.

6. I have Vegeta taking it. I have Base Goku and Vegeta from BoG around 100 million, which is weaker than 120 million.

7. 1st Form Frieza should destroy him with ease. I mean, it's Pui Pui, someone who treated 10X gravity as a big deal.

8. Piccolo was already as strong as SSJ2 Gohan, whose SSJ is above Base Goku (post Zamasu arc).

-Paikuhan vs Dabura

-Monaka vs Mr. Satan

1. The movie was released when the anime had Frieza battling with Piccolo in his 2nd form. I have M4 Goku at 90K like his arrival on Namek. Using SSJ he should be 4.5M, and he needed a Kaioken X100 (9M) to defeat Giant Slug. If Slug turns giant, I'm certain he would defeat Final Form Frieza (the one who killed Vegeta and fought Goku initially), but would eventually be destroyed by 50% Final Form Frieza.

2. This one is tough. But I have Dabura probably winning due to his magic.

3. I guess this is M8 Broly, right? I have M8 LSSJ Broly around the level Perfect Cell used against Cell Games Goku and Gohan, since the Z fighters in M8 were not the same as their Cell Games counterpart contrary to popular belief. Perfect Cell using his full power should win. Now if it's M10 LSSJ Broly, he is probably equal to Super Perfect Cell, and the fight could go either way due to Broly's power and Cell's intelligence.

4. I don't know.

5. Pass.

6. If they work together, they might win, I don't know.

7. Golden Frieza should take it.

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:23 pm

Hugo Boss wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:34 am

I guess he is around God of Destruction level. Since he can’t sustain his power for long, I think Beerus can beat him.
How?

Base Cumber was pretty much stronger than a post ToP SsjB KK Vegito, which is stronger than SsjB Gogeta who's much stronger than Beerus.

Golden Metal Cooler literally mopped the floor with Ssj3 Cumber.

-Paikuhan vs Dabura

-Monaka vs Mr. Satan

- Probably the third one.

- Toei really messed it up with Pikkon. They first showed him stomping Super Perfect Cell with his weights on, but later he draws against Ssj Goku. I can't give an answer, I'm sorry.

- SPC probably beats every version of him.

- Mr. Satan, come on.

- All we know about Eis Shenron is that he's much weaker than Ssj4 Goku. As before, I cannot give you an answer.

- They get absolutely destroyed.

- Pass.