The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:24 am

Zamasu55 wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:35 pm - Super 17 is stronger than Nuova. Just compare their fights with Ssj4 Goku. The Dragon was just as strong, the Android beat him. But I guess Nuova's suicide attack could defeat 17. It'd be a draw though.
Nuova would survive his "suicide" attack which is why Omega transferred himself into his body.
Also everything depends on if we talk about base Super 17 or Super 17 after absorbing energy of all the saiyans and hypothetically beating Goku. I don't think base Super 17 could beat Goku SSJ4.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:58 pm

-New Fights-

1. Hypothetical Broly (BoG) vs Beerus (BoG)?

2. Ssj4 Goku (Shadow Dragons) vs Ssj3 Vegito (Buu)?

3. Uub (end of Z) vs base Cabba (U6)?

4. Hypothetical SsjBE Vegeta and KKx20 Goku (Broly) vs Ssj Broly?

5. Prime Moro vs GoD Toppo?

6. Golden Frieza (Broly) vs Merged Zamasu (no immortality)?

7. Old Moro vs Super17?

8. SP Cell vs Bojack?

9. Hypothetical 17 (Buu) vs Buuhan (no absorbing)?

10. 100% Jiren (Not LB) vs 12 Gods of destruction, weakest to strongest. Can’t rest between matches. Does he clear it and if not, how many does he take down, before he goes down?

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:33 am

Berserker1921 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:58 pm -New Fights-

7. Old Moro vs Super17?

8. SP Cell vs Bojack?

10. 100% Jiren (Not LB) vs 12 Gods of destruction, weakest to strongest. Can’t rest between matches. Does he clear it and if not, how many does he take down, before he goes down?
1- Broly's initial Ikari Form should already be a concern for BoG Beerus. He'd have to amp it up a bit to put Broly down, and he would.

2- SS4 Goku. Let's say Vegeta Baby was on par with SS Vegito(Baby was probably stronger) Z SS3 Vegito would be 8x stronger than that, the first SS4 would already be stronger than SS3 Vegito because the gap he closed was at least enough to defeat Ohzaru Vegeta Baby (10x stronger than SS Vegito).

3- Base Cabba I think, Uub wasn't that strong back then, just a huge potential.

4- Broly, but ends up knackered.

5- A Hakaishin should win, no matter how young

6- Merged Zamasu.

7- Super 17. Old Moro lost to a bunch of kaioshin that hardly went past SS3 level. If at all.

8- Super Perfect Cell. He sort of gave injured Gohan some struggle.

9- Buuhan. I don't think 17 was as strong back then as he was when the ToP took place but if he was then 17 destroys him.

10- I guess at least half of them goes down before he is stopped. He sure can defeat Belmond, and Whis says Beerus lost a physical strenght display with Belmond, so Beerus might also go down, and Champa isn't as strong as Beerus, so he loses as well. Sidra looks like the weakest GoD, so that's 4... Anime Quitela and Beerus might be equals due to that rivalry, so perhaps the rat goes down too. We know of 5 that might not be able to stop him. But I don't think he can defeat them casually and just keep going after the rest.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:20 am

Berserker1921 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:58 pm -New Fights-

7. Old Moro vs Super17?

8. SP Cell vs Bojack?

1) from what we've seen, broly gets adapted and wrecks beerus.

2) ssj4 Goku rapes. Really, he would just need his base to do it, furthermore, his baby saga base, not even shadow Dragons saga base

3) i'd give this to cabba if it is anime cabba

4) ssj broly wrecks

5) maybe moro via magic

6) freezer doesnt even need golden, if it is anime freezer. If it is manga freezer vs manga merged zamasu, freezer wins hard diff with golden

7) s17

8) bojack, movies has higher power levels than the regular series

9) buuhan

10) jiren. Once he beats geene (who's the strongest God in the anime) I doubt that the others would confront him, specially vermouth. Even if they do, people like sidra or rummshi, who are weaker than a ssb, don't have any possibility of doing anything to him anyway

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:46 pm

Kid Buu vs SS3 Goku and SS2 Vegeta (fighting together, can they kill him without resorting to the genki dama?)

SS2 Gohan vs Perfect Cell + 7 Super Perfect Cell Jrs (no SP Cell, the regular one, but with the aid of SP Cell's offsprings)

Toppo vs Hit (no god mode, no killing)

LSS2 Kale(or whatever it was that evolved form of LSS) vs SS4 Goku

DBS Base Broly vs Buuhan

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:12 am

Koitsukai wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:46 pm Kid Buu vs SS3 Goku and SS2 Vegeta (fighting together, can they kill him without resorting to the genki dama?)

SS2 Gohan vs Perfect Cell + 7 Super Perfect Cell Jrs (no SP Cell, the regular one, but with the aid of SP Cell's offsprings)

DBS Base Broly vs Buuhan
R1 kid buu might still take it

R2 7 sp cell jrs are too Mich. They would be as strong as their father

R3 maybe hit via time lag/time cage

R4 ssj4 Goku from where? If it is baby saga or s17 arc kale takes it, if shadow Dragons Goku wins

R5 broly easily

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:31 am

For this battle all characters have the same Base level power. Meaning that their additions/multiplications from forms and powerups are on top of their "Base" form in relation to the Base of their enemy. Or, simply said, a battle without taking into account sagas and power levels.

Super Saiyan God Vegeta vs Enraged Buuhan, empowered Super Janemba, Metal Rilldo and Goku Black (will he need to be supressed, SSJ3 level or low God?)

Who takes it? As you can see Black is the only one who can increase his power to assist his allies. Who goes down first, who is left last? How much time could Vegeta need and will he be injured or weakened?

If Vegeta has his regeneration factor from God, will it turn out differently? If yes, then which of the following could assist the villains?

Future Zamasu (no immortality), Base Baby Vegeta (not Super Saiyan), Hirudegarn (can also transform in both forms).
P O W E R

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:46 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:31 am For this battle all characters have the same Base level power. Meaning that their additions/multiplications from forms and powerups are on top of their "Base" form in relation to the Base of their enemy. Or, simply said, a battle without taking into account sagas and power levels.

Super Saiyan God Vegeta vs Enraged Buuhan, empowered Super Janemba, Metal Rilldo and Goku Black (will he need to be supressed, SSJ3 level or low God?)

Who takes it? As you can see Black is the only one who can increase his power to assist his allies. Who goes down first, who is left last? How much time could Vegeta need and will he be injured or weakened?
If Vegeta has his regeneration factor from God, will it turn out differently? If yes, then which of the following could assist the villains?
God Vegeta is clearly stronger than everybody so his initial attack should be quite destructive:

1st) I see Super Janemba going down first with God Vegeta's initial rampage. He wasn't thaaaat much stronger than SS3 Goku, and SS Gogeta murdered him easily, so he should be gone even faster than in Fusion Reborn, maybe in the same manner Freeza got destroyed by Gohan in said movie. I could see that same scene happening here again.

2nd) in the same rampage, I see Metal Rildo being unable to keep up with him, and maybe resisting a little longer, but going down too, although not obliterated like Janemba.

3rd) has to be Enraged Buuhan, but he is harder to eliminate, for now he ends up thrown into some mountains.

4th) Goku Black is the only threat here, and I don't think I understood the rules, so I'm apologising myself for missing the target:
His base was able to fight with SS2 Goku and not die against Vegeta Blue (I don't think there is any consensus on how strong his base really is) so I see Black at least not receiving the beating the others took, but not landing many blows either. Buuhan would get up but there is not much he can do, Rildo could even help up but he would go down for good soon enough.

SS Black could give God Vegeta a good fight, but Buuhan should be erased as soon as Vegeta finds himself in disconfort.
I don't think Black has unlocked SS3 or SSGod, and I don't rememeber if he was SS or SS2 in the manga, but I think he would need at least SS2 to defeat God Vegeta, who wouldn't let him transform. Vegeta would end up somewhat injured.
Future Zamasu (no immortality), Base Baby Vegeta (not Super Saiyan), Hirudegarn (can also transform in both forms).
you missed the "Vs" part :D :D , so I guess is Zamasu against the world.

I have Future Zamasu around mid Buu arc tier, stated to be a prodigy amongst Kaioshin, and the strongest we know of was somewhere between SS2-SS3, so he might be strong enough to defeat Z SS3 Goku, but below Super SS2 Goku. Even so, I don't think he stands a chance without his immortality against GT and late Buu arc characters that require at least fusion level power to defeat, not together at least.

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:09 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:46 pm Kid Buu vs SS3 Goku and SS2 Vegeta (fighting together, can they kill him without resorting to the genki dama?)

DBS Base Broly vs Buuhan
- No. Vegeta is non-factor while Goku would drain up like in the series.
- Gohan with hiiiigh difficulty.
- Hit wins after a good fight.
- Pass.
- Broly.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:48 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:46 pm
Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:31 am For this battle all characters have the same Base level power. Meaning that their additions/multiplications from forms and powerups are on top of their "Base" form in relation to the Base of their enemy. Or, simply said, a battle without taking into account sagas and power levels.

God Vegeta is clearly stronger than everybody so his initial attack should be quite destructive:

1st) I see Super Janemba going down first with God Vegeta's initial rampage. He wasn't thaaaat much stronger than SS3 Goku, and SS Gogeta murdered him easily, so he should be gone even faster than in Fusion Reborn, maybe in the same manner Freeza got destroyed by Gohan in said movie. I could see that same scene happening here again.

2nd) in the same rampage, I see Metal Rildo being unable to keep up with him, and maybe resisting a little longer, but going down too, although not obliterated like Janemba.

3rd) has to be Enraged Buuhan, but he is harder to eliminate, for now he ends up thrown into some mountains.

4th) Goku Black is the only threat here, and I don't think I understood the rules, so I'm apologising myself for missing the target:
His base was able to fight with SS2 Goku and not die against Vegeta Blue (I don't think there is any consensus on how strong his base really is) so I see Black at least not receiving the beating the others took, but not landing many blows either. Buuhan would get up but there is not much he can do, Rildo could even help up but he would go down for good soon enough.

SS Black could give God Vegeta a good fight, but Buuhan should be erased as soon as Vegeta finds himself in disconfort.
I don't think Black has unlocked SS3 or SSGod, and I don't rememeber if he was SS or SS2 in the manga, but I think he would need at least SS2 to defeat God Vegeta, who wouldn't let him transform. Vegeta would end up somewhat injured.

I have Future Zamasu around mid Buu arc tier, stated to be a prodigy amongst Kaioshin, and the strongest we know of was somewhere between SS2-SS3, so he might be strong enough to defeat Z SS3 Goku, but below Super SS2 Goku. Even so, I don't think he stands a chance without his immortality against GT and late Buu arc characters that require at least fusion level power to defeat, not together at least.
Ah not to worry. I was the one who confused you in the first place lol

What I meant for Black is what you said. We don't have a set power for Black's Base and thus I questioned how far would he need to power up to be considered a threat alongside the other 3 villains. We saw him being SS2 tier, Trunks saying that he was actually SS3 and then perhaps SSG as evident from his fights. Not that he had to transform in these levels. Although SS Black could probably play the most major role.

As for the other fight, it isn't an individual fight (although you showed me how you rank those 3). I meant to say that if the previous battle was at it's final moments, which one of these 3 villains would be able to help the survivors the most. But to even things up, I added the regeneration factor for SSG Vegeta. But now that I think of it, it might be fair if he went for a second round with all 3 new enemies and the remnants of the previous battle.

How do you think it would go? Like Vegeta running the gauntlet but his remaining enemies adding up to the next ones.
P O W E R

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:17 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:48 pm
Koitsukai wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:46 pm

Ah not to worry. I was the one who confused you in the first place lol

What I meant for Black is what you said. We don't have a set power for Black's Base and thus I questioned how far would he need to power up to be considered a threat alongside the other 3 villains. We saw him being SS2 tier, Trunks saying that he was actually SS3 and then perhaps SSG as evident from his fights. Not that he had to transform in these levels. Although SS Black could probably play the most major role.

As for the other fight, it isn't an individual fight (although you showed me how you rank those 3). I meant to say that if the previous battle was at it's final moments, which one of these 3 villains would be able to help the survivors the most. But to even things up, I added the regeneration factor for SSG Vegeta. But now that I think of it, it might be fair if he went for a second round with all 3 new enemies and the remnants of the previous battle.

How do you think it would go? Like Vegeta running the gauntlet but his remaining enemies adding up to the next ones.
Lol oh I misread that one, didn't I? I think only Base Vegeta Baby could make a difference on a damaged God Vegeta. Zamasu peaks closer to SS2, he would be outclassed even by a tired SSGod. Hirudegan to me is around Buutenks level, and V-Baby at best, and highballing him, should be like Base Vegito (stronger than Buuhan but not by that much). So, Vegeta-Baby has a better chance than the rest.

I believe God Vegeta would one shot Rildo and Janemba with ease, Black like you said probably is stronger than a SS3 but still weaker than God Vegeta(*), so he is not getting destroyed but in base not even Broly can stand up to a SSGod. Buuhan with his regeneration and crazy techniques would be quite a pest and help give Black a rest but I don't think that alone could hurt Vegeta.
SS Black would be a huge jump in power and require Vegeta's full attention, he'd have to destroy Buuhan to avoid trouble. I believe SSGod Vegeta should still be stronger than SS Black and kill him. Of course, assuming Black decides not to go Rosé.
Then the others show up, Zamasu shouldn't be a threat to him, even injured after SS Black, so he gets chopped, Hirudegan and Vegeta-Baby might manage to hurt him. I'd say if it were other than a tsufur snatching his own body, he might go down, but he has too much pride, he kills both of them out of pure heart.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:39 pm

Super Buu (Vegito absorbed, not SS Vegito, still with full access to his power) VS Goku (100% Super Saiyan 3), Ultimate Gohan (powered up to the very limit), Vegeta (empowered Super Saiyan 2), Gotenks (Super Saiyan 3)

Buuhan (not Enraged) VS Goku and Vegeta (beginning of the ToP, Saiyans Beyond God/Base)

Goku Black (Saiyan Beyond God/Base, with the same gap in power with the protagonists but in the Broly arc) VS Broly (fully powered Base)

Cabba (U6 arc, Kaio Ken×4) VS Perfect Cell (full power)

Goku (Super Saiyan God, mid FT arc) VS Omega Shenron (max power)

Baby Vegeta (Golden Great Ape) VS Goku Black (Saiyan Beyond God/Base, mid FT arc)

Baby Vegeta (Strongest Form 2) VS Goku Black (Saiyan Beyond God/Base, beginning of the FT arc, post-Goku fight)

Goku (Ultra Full Power Super Saiyan 4, Baby Arc) VS Super 17 (no pumped up)

Super Hearts (Peak) VS Broly (Wrathful Stage II/Ikari)

Broly (FP Super Saiyan) VS Neo Merged Zamasu (Halo form)

Hit (U6 arc, Pure Progress/Improvement, post KK×10 Kamehameha) VS Super Yi Xing Long (Omega Shenron)

Z Broly (Legendary Super Saiyan 4, Max Power, post-Buu saga) VS Vegeta (Super Saiyan Blue, BoG)

Toppo (Aura of a God/Base, mid-ToP) VS Merged Zamasu (Half-Corrupted/Grotesque, end of FT arc)

Majin Buu (divine power unleashed, Daikaioshin/Grand Supreme Kai control) VS Goku Black (Enraged Super Saiyan Rose)

Vegito (Perfected Super Saiyan Blue, end of FT arc) VS Supressed Jiren (ep. 110) VS Goku (1st Ultra Instinct Omen)

Vegeks:Xeno (Super Saiyan 3, Demigra Assault) VS Goku (Super Saiyan Blue, post-ToP)

Vegito:Xeno/Gogeta:Xeno (Super Saiyan 2, Demigra Assault) VS Super Yi Xing Long:Xeno Demon God (Demon God Omega Shenron Xeno)

Fin (post Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta absorbed) VS Trunks:Xeno (Super Saiyan God, Demigra Assault)

Trunks:Xeno (Super Saiyan 4, Demigra Assault) VS Broly (Wrathful Stage I/Ikari)

Vegeta's empowered Blue Evolution Big Bang Attack VS GoD Toppo's Hakai ball

MUI Goku's Supreme/Strongest Kamehameha VS Gogeta Blue's Full Force Kamehameha

Jiren's Force Impact VS Ultra Instinct Omen Goku's Perfect Soaring Fist (the Shockwave against Kefla)
P O W E R

SSJgogeto
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SSJgogeto » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:30 pm

1. Ultimate Gohan(ToP) vs Ssjrage Trunks(no sword) - Gohan
2. Ultimate Gohan(Buu arc) vs Super Janemba(movie) - Gohan
3. Ultimate Gohan(Buu arc) vs Piccolo(Black arc) - Gohan
4. Ssj2 Gohan(ToP) vs Ssj2 Cabba(ToP) - tie
5. Ultimate Gohan(ToP) and Piccolo(ToP) vs Berserker Kale(ToP) and Ssj2 Caulifla(ToP) - Gohan and Piccolo
6. Ultimate Gohan(ToP) vs Hit(U6 arc) - Gohan
7. Ssj2 Teen Gohan(Cell) vs Ssj2 Vegeta(pre-majin boost) - Gohan, probably
8. Ultimate Gohan(ToP) vs Early ToP Ssj3 Goku(Can go until SsjG during the fight) - Gohan
9. SSJ1 Future Gohan(two arms) vs Android 19 and Android 20 - Gohan
10. Kid Gohan(Ginyu arc) vs Base Vegeta(Saiyan arc) - Vegeta

1. CO Ssj2 Vegeta (Buu) vs Super Buu? - Buu, probably
2. CO ssj Vegeta (Cell) vs Super Perfect Cell? - Vegeta
3. KKx20 Goku (namek) vs CO Vegeta (namek, before death)? - Goku
4. SsjRage Trunks (spirit sword) vs SsjBroly? - Broly
5. CO Broly vs Ssj Kefla? - Broly
6. Gohan (ToP) vs SsjR Black (first encounter)? - Gohan
7. Aniraza, Ssj2 Kefla, and GoD Toppo vs 100% Jiren? - Jiren
8. 17 vs Hit (ToP)? - 17
9. Buuhan vs Janemba and Hiderdrugan? (No absorbing) - Buuhan
10. Gogeta Blue (Dbs broly) vs 12 GoDs? (He can’t rest between fights, he goes from weakest to strongest, no time limits or any other transformations. How many does he take out, before being taken down?) - hard to say. I don't think Goku saw Beerus' full power before, so I still have doubts about Broly>=Beerus.

Basgamonder (3-way fusion of the Trio de Dangers' Basil, Bergamo, and Lavender) vs. Hit. - Hit

1. Base Goku (Buu Arc) VS Piccolo (Cell Games) - Piccolo
2. Base Goku (Revival of F) VS Piccolo (Cell Games) - Piccolo
3. Base Goku (Revival of F) VS Fat Majin Buu - Buu
4. Base Goku (Universe 6 Arc) VS SS Cabba (Universe 6 Arc) - Cabba
5. Base Goku (Tournament of Power) VS SS Cabba (Universe 6 Arc) - Cabba
6. Base Cabba VS Fat Majin Buu - Buu

SSJgogeto
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SSJgogeto » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:43 pm

How strong is Gohan (no rage boost) at the start of the android arc? After 3 years of training would he be approaching the strength of Goku on namek? - Stronger than the humans, weaker than Piccolo, Vegeta and Goku.

1. Hypothetical Ssj Broly (Buu saga) vs Super Buu? - Broly
2. Merus vs 10% Beerus? - Merus, probably
3. SsjRage Trunks (Black) vs 17? - 17
4. Kabito kai vs Perfect Cell? - Cell
5. Darbura vs Tagoma? - Dabura, probably
6. MUI Goku (ToP) vs Blue Gogeta (Broly)? - Goku
7. GoD Toppo vs Frieza (Broly)? - Toppo
8. SsjBlue Goku (Moro, No KK, or UI) vs SsjR Black? - Black, probably
9. Second form Frieza vs Lord Slug? - Slug, probably
10. ssj2 Gohan (Cell) vs Majin Vegeta? - Vegeta

Nuova shenron VS Super 17 - Super 17
Hit (Anime) VS Moro currently - Moro
Buu Piccolo VS Ultra Buu - Ultra Buu

1) Jeez and Burter vs Turles and his crew - Turles and his crew
2) 1st form Cell (before absorbing the rugby team) vs Android 17 - 17
3) Future 18 vs Android arc Present SS Vegeta (she wasn't as strong as present 18, and Vegeta was stronger than future Vegeta, can win?) - 18
4) Android 20 vs Android 19 - 20
5) Android 19&20 (no absorption) vs SS Goku (no heart virus) - Goku
6) Android 20 vs Freeza (which form Freeza needs to win?) - Freeza wins with the third form, IMO
7) Android 20 vs Pui Pui - 20
8) SS Nappa (zenkai'd after Goku broke his back) vs Ginyu Tokusentai - IMO he lost only to Ginyu
9) Buu arc SS Goten vs Android 19 (no absorption) - Goten

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:29 am

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:39 pm Super Buu (Vegito absorbed, not SS Vegito, still with full access to his power) VS Goku (100% Super Saiyan 3), Ultimate Gohan (powered up to the very limit), Vegeta (empowered Super Saiyan 2), Gotenks (Super Saiyan 3)

Buuhan (not Enraged) VS Goku and Vegeta (beginning of the ToP, Saiyans Beyond God/Base)

Goku Black (Saiyan Beyond God/Base, with the same gap in power with the protagonists but in the Broly arc) VS Broly (fully powered Base)

Cabba (U6 arc, Kaio Ken×4) VS Perfect Cell (full power)

Goku (Super Saiyan God, mid FT arc) VS Omega Shenron (max power)

Baby Vegeta (Golden Great Ape) VS Goku Black (Saiyan Beyond God/Base, mid FT arc)

Baby Vegeta (Strongest Form 2) VS Goku Black (Saiyan Beyond God/Base, beginning of the FT arc, post-Goku fight)

Goku (Ultra Full Power Super Saiyan 4, Baby Arc) VS Super 17 (no pumped up)

Super Hearts (Peak) VS Broly (Wrathful Stage II/Ikari)

Broly (FP Super Saiyan) VS Neo Merged Zamasu (Halo form)

Hit (U6 arc, Pure Progress/Improvement, post KK×10 Kamehameha) VS Super Yi Xing Long (Omega Shenron)

Z Broly (Legendary Super Saiyan 4, Max Power, post-Buu saga) VS Vegeta (Super Saiyan Blue, BoG)

Toppo (Aura of a God/Base, mid-ToP) VS Merged Zamasu (Half-Corrupted/Grotesque, end of FT arc)

Majin Buu (divine power unleashed, Daikaioshin/Grand Supreme Kai control) VS Goku Black (Enraged Super Saiyan Rose)

Vegito (Perfected Super Saiyan Blue, end of FT arc) VS Supressed Jiren (ep. 110) VS Goku (1st Ultra Instinct Omen)

Vegeks:Xeno (Super Saiyan 3, Demigra Assault) VS Goku (Super Saiyan Blue, post-ToP)

Vegito:Xeno/Gogeta:Xeno (Super Saiyan 2, Demigra Assault) VS Super Yi Xing Long:Xeno Demon God (Demon God Omega Shenron Xeno)

Fin (post Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta absorbed) VS Trunks:Xeno (Super Saiyan God, Demigra Assault)

Trunks:Xeno (Super Saiyan 4, Demigra Assault) VS Broly (Wrathful Stage I/Ikari)

Vegeta's empowered Blue Evolution Big Bang Attack VS GoD Toppo's Hakai ball

MUI Goku's Supreme/Strongest Kamehameha VS Gogeta Blue's Full Force Kamehameha

Jiren's Force Impact VS Ultra Instinct Omen Goku's Perfect Soaring Fist (the Shockwave against Kefla)
1- Buugito with little effort.
2- Goku or Vegeta can take care of Buuhan on their own, maybe in base if we go by what happened with Copy Vegeta, if not SS2 should get the job done.
3- Tough one. I think Broly might have the edge due to having those crazy boosts of the ikari form(the yellow eyes)
4-I'm going with Cabba
5- I have BoG SSGod stronger than SS4, so a stronger God shouldn't be outmatched.
6-I think Black needs at least SS. Otherwise Ohzaru V-Baby wins.
7- Black wins.
8- SS4 Goku. Actually if Toei didn't make him so stupid, he should've won back in S-17 arc.
9- I think Super Hearts.
10- FP SS Broly, I think he only loses to Gogeta, MUI Goku, and Jiren.
11-Hit kills him easily.
12- Blue Vegeta. I don't think any Z SS4 can stand to a SS Blue
13- Toppo.
14- Black Rose stomps.
15- Jiren was stated to be stronger than anything already seen in the show, so at best Perfect Blue Vegito can do as well as Omen Goku

16,17,18, 19- pass

20- Vegeta
21- That would be a nice clash, but Goku takes it I think.
22- Jiren.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:46 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:42 am If Son Gohan had trained with Mr. Piccolo following the Cell Games how far could this hypothetical Son Gohan go if he were to have fought all of the very same opposition he had faced after defeating Cell (Perfect Full Power) in canon? Keep in mind that this said Son Gohan learned from his shortcomings during his youth and became able to rid himself of them completely, meaning no moments of hesitation, arrogance, or cockiness happened to him after growing up during the seven years of peace before Madōshi Babidi and Majin Dabura came along...
Well, for one thing. Vegeta would have been slightly stronger than he was in canon as a result of sensing Son Gohan's growing power off in the distance and being motivated by the clear progress of the first son of his late rival to have trained harder than he already was, Son Gohan would have mastered Super Saiyan 2 in a matter of months and achieved Super Saiyan 3 many years before Son Goku (Angel) would before mastering Super Saiyan 3 by the time Son Goten comes around of age to be able to train, Piccolo would have surpassed Full Power Super Saiyan Son Goku and Perfect Cell by training with Son Gohan in the first year alone before reaching the power he would have achieved if he were to have done Namekian Fusion with Piccolo Daimaō, Trunks would have Ascended Super Saiyan from Vegeta pressuring him just a tiny bit more than in canon, and Son Goten would have Full Power Super Saiyan from Son Gohan being a far better Teacher than Vegeta ever could be.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:15 pm

ToP Piccolo through a time-space rift goes back during Super Buu's assault on Kami's Palace

1) ToP Piccolo vs Super Buu

2) in the event that Piccolo wins and Buu absorbs Gotenks or Gohan:
ToP Piccolo vs Buutenks
ToP Piccolo vs Buuhan

3)in the event that Buu absorbs ToP Piccolo:
ToP Buccolo vs Vegito (base, SS, SS2, whatever he needs)

4) in the event that Buuhan absorbs ToP Piccolo
ToP Piccolo Buuhan vs Vegito (base, SS, SS2, whatever he needs)

Nokra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Nokra » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:32 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:15 pm ToP Piccolo through a time-space rift goes back during Super Buu's assault on Kami's Palace

ToP Piccolo vs Buutenks
ToP Piccolo vs Buuhan

1. buu one shots
2. buu one shots in both scenarios
3. vegito still bodies
4. vegito still wins as ss

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:42 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:15 pm ToP Piccolo through a time-space rift goes back during Super Buu's assault on Kami's Palace

ToP Piccolo vs Buutenks
ToP Piccolo vs Buuhan

Piccolo clears no diff

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:12 am

Base Goku [ToP] vs Pure Boo.
Bergamo [No ability] vs Good Boo [DBS].
1st Form Freeza [RoF] vs Dabra.
Present Zamasu vs SS Vegetto [DBZ].
SSR Goku Black [No Scythe] vs Toppo [No GoD form].