Seeing how Goku needed Kaioken to win the beam struggle, Bergamo very easily.Zamasu55 wrote: ↑Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:09 pm-New Battles-
1. Bergamo (Big) vs Ikari Broly?
2. GoD Toppo vs UI Omen 2 Goku?
3. Light Speed Dyspo vs Hit (111)?
4. Fused Zamasu (no immortality) vs Ssj2 Kefla?
5. M. SsjBerserk Kale vs Base Broly?
6. Gogeta (ssjgod) vs FP Broly?
- Ikari Broly very easily.
- I think it's safe to say that GoD Toppo, by the time he appeared, was stroger than everyone who had been fighting in the stage (Jiren included, of course because he was holding back).
- Hit's only chance is the Time Cage. If he fails, he's out.
But, if this happens randomly and not in a tournament... Dyspo gets killed.
- This Kefla rivaled UI Omen. She obliterates Zamasu.
I see Goku being a little stronger but Toppo has Hakai. In a proper battle he might win because of it.
Hit is weaker and less durable than Golden Freeza. I don't see how he can win, even with his Time abilities. Dyspo is just too fast.
I have Half Corrupted Zamasu close to SS2 Kefla so she would win after a hard fight unless Zamasu bulks up then he trashes her.
This is not SS2 Kale? Broly one shots.
Do you mean SSFP Broly? He kills Gogeta easily. Gogeta needed Blue to fight him.