The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Dbzfan94 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:12 pm

ZombieVito wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:03 pm MUI Goku vs SSB Gogeta. Goku can't evade unconsciously and Gogeta doesn't have a time limit.
Gohan [Post Z Sword] vs Vegeta [Pre-Majin boost].
Nappa [Broly movie] vs Namekian warrior [One of the trio that fought Dodoria].
Appule vs Bardock [Broly movie].
Kuririn vs Base Goten. Both ToP arc. No Super Saiyan or kill techniques allowed.
Jaco vs Raditz.
Gine vs 1 Saibaiman.
Gogeta
Gohan
Namekian Warrior
Bardock
Krillin
Raditz
Saibaiman

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:54 pm

ZombieVito wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:03 pm MUI Goku vs SSB Gogeta. Goku can't evade unconsciously and Gogeta doesn't have a time limit.
Kuririn vs Base Goten. Both ToP arc. No Super Saiyan or kill techniques allowed.
Jaco vs Raditz.
Gine vs 1 Saibaiman.
But isn't Ultra Instinct exactly that? Unconscious movement? Now whether the anime was inconsistent and removed that feature, it shouldn't matter. But between the 2, if it's ToP Goku with Enraged MUI VS Broly Blue Gogeta, then Gogeta takes it with the highest difficulty. If it's Broly Goku (the gap is very small but it exists) he takes it. MUI is on par with Blue Fusion, but the point is that it's something more than pure strength, which the Blue Fusion is. But with no time limit, you are asking for Gogeta to win.

Gohan had gotten significantly stronger, to the point of surprising Goku. I believe that at that point he had restored his original power, which was still somewhat above Vegeta before the Majin boost. Gohan takes it.

Power level wise, the Namekian should be able to take the advantage in his fight with Nappa. But since Nappa is a Saiyan that can exploit his Saiyan power and soul, he takes it out of sheer willpower and determination, which truly is superior to the fighting spirit of the Namekians.

I can see Bardock taking down any Freeza Force soldier other than those who go above the Dodoria scale.

Krillin has the ability. Gotten might run around a little if Krillin gets serious, but I believe it has been established how the Saiyan offsprings are very strong. Now a 9-year old might not be able to do a lot, but Goten should be better than what it is believed about him (and even Trunks), acting like 6 year olds. Goten. Krillin pulled some power-ups out of nowhere like everyone prior to the ToP, but they shouldn't really change anything.

Jaco came later in the series, thus was depicted stronger. But, Raditz is a real killer and a threat. Above your average low level Freeza Force soldier (those in Resurrection F shouldn't be strong, cause Shisami was said to be at the level of Dodoria and Zarbon, which means that the standard troop shouldn't be above 5k in power. Enraged Raditz should be able to take down Jaco, after a long fight due to the latter's gadgets (like Merus VS Moro).

Gine seems like a non-combat Saiyan. That said even a PL of 900 should be extravagant for her, the same way it was for Bits, although he was a male and a more engaging individual (not just a housewife). The Saibaman.
P O W E R

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:38 pm

Jaco vs Raditz.
Gine vs 1 Saibaiman.
1- Wouldn't that be Omen/Sign Goku? instead of lacking in the offensive department, he would be lacking in the defensive one. Anyway, Gogeta takes it, specially if he has no time limit.
2- Gohan. I guess that Gohan would be what a post-Cell Gohan would be if he kept training, he should be stronger than his father who was on par with Vegeta.
3- The namekian warrior. I don't recall if the namekian's PL was stated but they seemed to be 1.000-3.000, Nappa was 4.000 20 years after his home planet was destroyed.
4- Bardock. He looked like he already took care of a whole a bunch of Appules just before.
5- I want to say Goten but probably Krilin takes it. Some hours before the ToP he defeated Gohan, I don't think ToP Goten is stronger than pre-ToP Gohan.
6- Raditz.
7- The saibaiman.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:07 pm

Jaco vs Raditz.
Gine vs 1 Saibaiman.
R1) imo, all Gogeta needs Is ssj3
R2) Gohan Is far stronger if they are in the same form
R3) nappa
R4) i can still see bardock winning
R5) crillin outmarts and stomps.
R6) jako because of the crowd control he actuated against the freezer soliders in rof
R7) saibaman. Gine was much probably weaker than beets Who had a pl inferior to 920

Dragon Ball Gus
Advanced Regular

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:24 am

SSJ4 Vegeta vs Golden Freeza (Resurrection F)
Caulifla best girl! :)

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:22 pm

Dragon Ball Gus wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:24 am SSJ4 Vegeta vs Golden Freeza (Resurrection F)
Golden Freeza. I have SS4 at best equal with SSG.

More fights:

1- Tired Perfect Cell (before receiving a senzu from Goku) vs SS Gohan (that is, the same fight but Cell not getting a zenkai)

2- Tired Perfect Cell vs angered SS Vegeta (after seeing there was a hole in his Trunks)

3- Tired Perfect Cell vs recovered SS Goku (he eats the senzu instead of giving it to Cell)

4- SS Grade III Goku vs Super Vegeta (grade II) (both from late android saga)

5- Frost Final Form (U6 arca, as IIRC, he stated to be weaker by the ToP) vs Super Perfect Cell

6- Frost Final Form (U6 arc) vs Fat Buu

7- Saiyan arc Goku, Vegeta and Nappa vs Dodoria and Zarbon

8- Cell Games Piccolo vs 2nd form Cell

9- GT SS2 Vegito vs Omega Shenron

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:55 pm

SSR Goku Black vs Toppo. No Scythe or GoD form.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:20 am

Koitsukai wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:22 pm
Dragon Ball Gus wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:24 am SSJ4 Vegeta vs Golden Freeza (Resurrection F)
Golden Freeza. I have SS4 at best equal with SSG.

More fights:

1- Tired Perfect Cell (before receiving a senzu from Goku) vs SS Gohan (that is, the same fight but Cell not getting a zenkai)

2- Tired Perfect Cell vs angered SS Vegeta (after seeing there was a hole in his Trunks)

3- Tired Perfect Cell vs recovered SS Goku (he eats the senzu instead of giving it to Cell)

4- SS Grade III Goku vs Super Vegeta (grade II) (both from late android saga)

5- Frost Final Form (U6 arca, as IIRC, he stated to be weaker by the ToP) vs Super Perfect Cell

6- Frost Final Form (U6 arc) vs Fat Buu

7- Saiyan arc Goku, Vegeta and Nappa vs Dodoria and Zarbon

8- Cell Games Piccolo vs 2nd form Cell

9- GT SS2 Vegito vs Omega Shenron
1. Gohan. Gohan was said to have been on par or close to PC full power.

2. I have Vegeta at this time around 50% cell’s power. So it can go either way.

3. Goku slaughters. I have Goku around 60-70% Cell’s power. So, he gets a zenkai boost and improves. He beats the android.

4. Vegeta, because he is faster.

5. Frost slaughters. By the time of super, most allies and enemies are Buu saga+ level characters.

6. If Buu doesn’t screw around, Buu wins, with high difficulty.

7. They all die. Frieza’s henchmen were around 30-40 thousand I believe. None of those three were even close to that power around that time.

8. I personally have Piccolo at Vegeta’s Super Vegeta form. He slaughters.

9. That’s a toughie, I feel Vegito can win with high difficulty. I think he needs 3 and he slaughters.

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:18 am

ZombieVito wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:55 pm SSR Goku Black vs Toppo. No Scythe or GoD form.
It can go either way honestly.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:32 pm

What are the strongest Z character these could beat?

- ToP Tien
- ToP Krillin
- ToP Ultimate Gohan
- ToP Final Form Freeza
- Top Android 17
- ToP Android 18
- ToP Mutenroshi
- ToP Piccolo
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:04 am

Noah wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:32 pm What are the strongest Z character these could beat?

- ToP Tien
- ToP Krillin
- ToP Ultimate Gohan
- ToP Final Form Freeza
- Top Android 17
- ToP Android 18
- ToP Mutenroshi
- ToP Piccolo
- There were no substancial feats from Tenshinhan in Super, his best Z feat was stalling 2nd form Cell, I have nothing that points me to him getting much stronger than that, so at best I see him defeating 2nd form Cell in a one-on-one.

- Maybe there isn't much to support it, but I think ToP Krilin can at least take android saga 18. Toriyama said he was the strongest earthling, I don't know if Tenshinhan doesn't count because of being a weirdo but if he does then Krilin should also beat up 2nd form Cell, but the thing is I don't see Krilin ever touching Perfect Cell.

- ToP Ultimate Gohan kicks Z out of orbit.

- Final Form Freeza also destroys Z.

- 17 can also crack Super Vegito's head.

- She trained so she must be stronger. If she is something like her brother then she should be Buu arc material by the ToP. Maybe enough to survive against Majin Vegeta? I'm not quite sure with her, I can't remember where Ribrianne stands.

- He shouldn't be stronger than his Z self, but well the manga has him dodging Jiren, so he must be stronger in the anime as well. IIRC, aside of fighting Roshi, the guys he eliminated have nothing else to measure themselves with but they were part of their universe top 10, so much to my regret he probably is android saga level. Although to me he shouldn't be much stronger than saiyan arc Vegeta.

- I haven't figured out Piccolo yet. He seemed to be at least mid Buu arc Gohan level (when he helped him regain his powers back), which is a huge jump from his Buu arc self that never fought and seemed stucked in his Cell Games iteration. Some say he was on par with Z Ultimate Gohan, to me he is not that strong but definitely would make a difference in the Buu arc.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:29 am

Composite Jiren VS 12 GoDs

Composite means that all his iterations are in a single form from all continuities. Which translates into all his feats, statements and accomplishments being valid.

For the GoDs I will say for you to choose whichever version you believe has the weakest ones. Manga or Anime.

The standard rules apply. No morals, no bloodlust, Jiren always at SFP/LB, GoDs don't know of their opponent but he does. 15 minutes of meditation after each GoD.
P O W E R

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:04 am

Going through several statements, FP Jiren was stated to be as strong as the GoDs, even stronger than at least one or two actually, he gets wrecked by MUI Goku and with his unleashed form (that's why we need a guidebook also, to name that form) he actually returned the favour to Goku. So if he is always in that form and the GoDs don't know much about him (probably underestimate him too), he should take down most of them.

-Belmod wasn't even in FP Jiren's league, so he can't last.

-Anime Beerus was stated to have lost a strenght competition vs Belmod, and this is a Jiren that closed the giant gap between himself(also Belmod) and MUI and forced him to get even stronger. He is gone.

-Manga Beerus is stronger than in the anime, but still his incomplete UI can only last so long, while Jiren withstood and outmatched a stronger and complete version of it. He can't face a power that much stronger than the GoDs, only MUI can and with several boosts.

-Champa. He is not as strong as Beerus, so he is gone too.

-Manga Quitela. He is one of the strongest, actually maybe stronger than Beerus, so he might have a better time than Beerus but still loses.

The rest never seemed that impressive to me, maybe Gene or Liquir can present a good fight but still we are talking about a power that matched (and outmatched for moments) a level of power that was only accessed once, is taught by angels and had everyone drooling over in awe.

GatoF
Beyond Newbie

Post by GatoF » Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:02 am

Piccolo GT vs SSJ1 Trunks GT
Slim Boo(Pre-ToP) vs Enraged SSj2 Vegeta(BoG)
Piccolo(U6 arc) vs Pikkon
Ssj2 Future Trunks vs Ssj2 Cabba
Android 17(ToP) vs Ikari Broly
Ssj3 Gotenks vs Frost Final Form

Omgzord
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Omgzord » Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:03 am

GatoF wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:02 am Piccolo GT vs SSJ1 Trunks GT
-SSJ Trunks I think
-Buu I think by a long shot
-Piccolo easily
-SS2 Trunks takes it due to better base
-Ikari Broly
-Frost stomps.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:25 pm

GatoF wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:02 am Piccolo GT vs SSJ1 Trunks GT
- I'm going with Piccolo in a really close fight just because he never stops training while Trunks runs a company now.

- Slim Boo I think. He could give base Goku a run for his money. Fat Buu was the only Buu that said Vegeta could beat(well maybe Kid Buu too), and that Buu trained his fat off so my money is on him.

- I'm going with Piccolo because even though they said he couldn't defeat Frost, if it wasn't for the poison thing, he would've defeated him with only one hand.

- Trunks, his SS2 made Goku go SS3. While SS Cabba wasn't enough for SS Vegeta. Goku and Vegeta being equals, that is.

- Broly wins.

- Frost. SS3 Gotenks couldn't touch Base Copy Vegeta, while against Frost he went SS just to be sure.

---
More fights
---

- Majuub vs Zamasu (no immortality, the one that fought Goku and got hakai'd)
- Majuub vs SS2 Caulifla
- Majuub vs Frost
- Shin vs Z Broly
- Zamasu (no immortality) vs Kid Buu
- GT Super Vegito vs Golden Ohzaru Vegeta Baby
- Z SS3 Vegito, Enraged Buuhan vs Golden Ohzaru Vegeta Baby
- Buuhan vs Spirit Control Goku (that thing we don't yet know how it works but it's making manga Vegeta much stronger now)

-Goku unlocks SSB in the saiyan arc, who can't he defeat of the remaining Z enemies?

-Frost goes to U7 during the Buu arc to help, how does he do against the many Buu forms?

DestructoDisc
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DestructoDisc » Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:52 pm

New fights:

Current Yamcha vs First Form Namek Frieza
Base Broly (Z movies) vs Master Roshi (ToP)
Shin vs Zangya
Base Goku Black vs Final Form Frost & Magetta
SSJ2 Gohan (Cell games) vs Base Future Trunks (Goku Black saga)
Mr. Satan vs Blonde Launch
Android 18 (ToP) vs Android 16
SSJ Goku (Cell saga) vs SSJ GT Goten and Trunks

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:24 pm

DestructoDisc wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:52 pm New fights:

Shin vs Zangya
- I find it hard to believe Yamcha who quit fighting after the Cell Games could've gotten to that level.
- Base Broly should kill Roshi, or at least force Roshi to use UI :crazy:
- Shin. I think he begins to be outclassed when Cell-like characters show up.
- I'm going with Black. He destroyed SS2 Trunks's life.
- Mr. Satan. He killed Cell.
- I guess 18. She trained, so at least should be on the highest tier of the Cell Games.
- SS Goku. No way a ladies man and a CEO can put up a fight against Perfect Cell.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:30 pm

DestructoDisc wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:52 pm New fights:

Shin vs Zangya
1. While Yamcha is currently the second weakest Z-Fighter. I will still give him the benefit of the doubt and say his power level is at least a million. So, he slaughters 1st form Frieza.

2. Base Broly is probably 10-30 million base. While Roshi is probably around 2-4 million. If Broly doesn’t play around he kills the turtle hermit. If roshi can mafaba him, he wins.

3. They said shin could one shot Frieza in his final form. So, he should be around semi-perfect cell level. But if memory serves, didn’t Zangya bully a super saiyan grade 2 Vegeta post cell arc? If so, she wins easily.

4. Base Goku wins after a hard battle, he was on par with an ssj2 Goku.

5. Launch is deadly. While her bullets were annoying to the z-fighters in DB. She can kill Satan if he under estimates her. If he doesn’t. He beats her.

6. I will give it base Trunks. By the end of the Black arc, he was near ssjb level with his SsjRage form. So, I think his base should be at least around Ssj3 Goku or stronger in the Buu arc.

7. 18 got stronger through out the years, maybe not as much as 17. But she got up there. Probably close to current piccolo level. So, she slaughters her old friend.

8. Goten and Trunks apparently had been slacking for years by that time. They’re base forms are probably no where near what they used to be. I’d say they are probably Ssj Goku level from namek arc or maybe android. Either way, Goku wins with mid difficulty.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:52 am

New Fights

1. Aniraza vs Ssj Broly?

2. Base Toppo vs Ssj Rose Black?

3. Ssj2 Goku and Majin Vegeta vs Base Black (First encounter with trunks)?

4. SsjBE Vegeta, SsjB kkx20 Goku, Hit, and 17 vs Ssj Broly?

5. GoD Toppo vs Ssj Gogeta?

6. Jiren Fp vs current Goku and Vegeta (Moro)?