The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by sunsetshimmer » Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:14 am

Berserker1921 wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:30 pm 8. Goten and Trunks apparently had been slacking for years by that time. They’re base forms are probably no where near what they used to be. I’d say they are probably Ssj Goku level from namek arc or maybe android. Either way, Goku wins with mid difficulty.
They killed Pui Pui and Yakon with single ki blasts and destroyed #19 with combined ki blasts. (all of it in base forms)
They are far stronger than Cell saga SSJ Goku.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:01 pm

You don’t think Goku from the cell games, couldn’t do that either? Beating those three, Isnt exactly a hard thing to do. Which means they are around android saga levels. I am not wrong. Pui pui, yokon, and 19 are barely Final form Frieza level
characters. I am not saying Goku can beat the kids while they are super saiyans. But in base, yeah. The kids were probably much stronger before the events of GT. Maybe trunks got a little stronger by the end of the series, but Goten is a joke for most of it.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:33 pm

Pui Pui was dealt by base Vegeta without even breaking a sweat.
Yakon was dealt by just a SS2 transformation, and he couldn't even keep up with base Goku in the dark.
Android 19 was blown up but the weakest SS Vegeta ever.

Goten and Trunks were chosen to go to space with Goku because they were slacking off, and by the S-17 arc they are still slacking off, Goten was on a date and Trunks was coming from work when 17 attacked his car. If not by power, SS Goku takes them by skill alone.

Dragon Ball Gus
Advanced Regular

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:58 am

New Hypothetical Question
How strong would a hypothetical SSJ4 Vegetto from GT be?
Caulifla best girl! :)

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:18 am

Dragon Ball Gus wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:58 am New Hypothetical Question
Probably as strong as Gogeta, but lasts longer. And honestly, I have ssj4 Gogeta in between early ssjgod to Ssjblue level.

GatoF
Beyond Newbie

Post by GatoF » Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:03 am

Berserker1921 wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:52 am New Fights

1. Aniraza vs Ssj Broly?

2. Base Toppo vs Ssj Rose Black?

3. Ssj2 Goku and Majin Vegeta vs Base Black (First encounter with trunks)?

4. SsjBE Vegeta, SsjB kkx20 Goku, Hit, and 17 vs Ssj Broly?

5. GoD Toppo vs Ssj Gogeta?

6. Jiren Fp vs current Goku and Vegeta (Moro)?
1. Broly

2. They should be equals at first but I think eventually Black surpasses Toppo

3. Black

4. The team can work together with Hit using time cage and the
others attacking with all

5. Gogeta

6. I'm not reading the manga but I think they need MUI Goku

GatoF
Beyond Newbie

Post by GatoF » Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:14 am

1. Ssj1 Kid Trunks and Ssj1 Goten (Buu) vs 2 Cell Jrs.
2. Ssj1 Gohan (25th Budokai) vs Piccolo (25th Budokai)
3. Pikkon vs Lssj Broly (Z Movie)
4. Nappa vs Paragus (super)

DiscountDabi
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DiscountDabi » Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:14 am

Saganbo, Yunba, Seven-Three, and Shimoreka vs The Ginyu Force. All Normal power with no boosts from Moro.

Tai Lung
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Tai Lung » Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:22 pm

DiscountDabi wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:14 am Saganbo, Yunba, Seven-Three, and Shimoreka vs The Ginyu Force. All Normal power with no boosts from Moro.
mortality level >>>>>>

Almost all criminals are garbage in comparison really the only problem is the "hit copy" without preparation in the battle .. I do not know, the gurdo tecniques are not so useful and those of Ginyu need a "soul" to function

by logic in physical power it must be inferior but the neglect of piccolo should indicate otherwise

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:13 pm

SSR Goku Black [Last power up, no Scythe and no Zenkai] vs SSI Future Trunks [Last power up, no Genki Sword and no rage power ups].
Kid Vegeta [Broly arc, no Oozaru] vs Son Goku [Saiyan arc, post Kaio training, no Kaioken or Genkidama].
Guldo [No time stop] vs Nappa [Saiyan arc, no Oozaru].
Final Form Freeza [RoF arc] vs Super Boo [No Magic, regeneration or absorptions].
Android 18 [ToP arc] vs Bergamo [No ability].
Future Zamasu [No immortality] vs SS2 Caulifla.

Tai Lung

Post by Tai Lung » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:42 pm

ZombieVito wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:13 pm SSR Goku Black [Last power up, no Scythe and no Zenkai] vs SSI Future Trunks [Last power up, no Genki Sword and no rage power ups].
Kid Vegeta [Broly arc, no Oozaru] vs Son Goku [Saiyan arc, post Kaio training, no Kaioken or Genkidama].
Final Form Freeza [RoF arc] vs Super Boo [No Magic, regeneration or absorptions].
Black win, more tecniques
Goku win
guldo win psiquic powers
frieza final form =< SSJ God ... yeah frieza win
18 win
Goku ssj2 TOP>=Caulifla ssj2 TOP >>Goku ssj2 buu arc> Teen Gohan SSJ2>= Cabba SSJ2= Zamasu>Cell SP

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:40 pm

Dragon Ball Gus wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:58 am New Hypothetical Question
As strong as Gogeta, maybe a bit stronger due to the rival boost.
From 1996's perspective/rules, Vegito would've lasted forever so hands down my money is on Vegito. From today's perspective/rules, Vegito still has the advantage of lasting an hour while Gogeta lasted 10, or15 minutes IIRC, that is 4x-6x more.
Berserker1921 wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:52 am New Fights

1. Aniraza vs Ssj Broly?

2. Base Toppo vs Ssj Rose Black?

3. Ssj2 Goku and Majin Vegeta vs Base Black (First encounter with trunks)?

4. SsjBE Vegeta, SsjB kkx20 Goku, Hit, and 17 vs Ssj Broly?

5. GoD Toppo vs Ssj Gogeta?

6. Jiren Fp vs current Goku and Vegeta (Moro)?
1- Broly
2- Base Toppo after a really tough fight.
3- Black. He casually dealt with the SS2 Trunks that made Goku go SS3.
4- They can work out a way to take Broly down.
5- Gogeta, similar to what happened vs SS Broly.
6- Until I see Goku and Vegeta's results of their new training, I'm going with Jiren.
GatoF wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:14 am 1. Ssj1 Kid Trunks and Ssj1 Goten (Buu) vs 2 Cell Jrs.
2. Ssj1 Gohan (25th Budokai) vs Piccolo (25th Budokai)
3. Pikkon vs Lssj Broly (Z Movie)
4. Nappa vs Paragus (super)
1- The Cell Jrs were stronger than the SS from the Cell Games, the kids weren't that strong by the Buu arc. Maybe they could take one Cell Jr, but they had trouble vs 18, so maybe they can't even take only one.
2- SS Gohan without effort. He fought Dabura, Piccolo could never go against a Perfect Cell character.
3- Hard to gauge a filler character that isn't even consistent with his power. The prison guard Paikuhan would kill Broly but the Other World Tournament Paikuhan would die by Broly's hand. Also M12 Paikuhan seemed useless. His Cell feat seems out of place, so I guess Broly wins.
4- Nappa's full power should be too much for Paragus.
DiscountDabi wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:14 am Saganbo, Yunba, Seven-Three, and Shimoreka vs The Ginyu Force. All Normal power with no boosts from Moro.
I have to believe Moro's boost was quite big because those weren't even part of nowadays Freeza army nor tried to command Freeza's old forces. I can only see 7-3 lasting against the Ginyu, but probably gets the body change treatment.
ZombieVito wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:13 pm SSR Goku Black [Last power up, no Scythe and no Zenkai] vs SSI Future Trunks [Last power up, no Genki Sword and no rage power ups].
1- Assuming SSI is SS Ikari Trunks but just his final version, the one that sliced Zamasu in half, then I'm going with Black.
2- Goku after a great fight
3- Nappa makes Guldo explode like a toad
4- Freeza kills Super Buu.
5- Pass, don't really care much for those stray dogs from U9, probably 18 beats him though.
6- I don't think her SS2 can challenge Zamasu like Goku's SS2, so I'm going with the kaio prodigy.

DiscountDabi
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DiscountDabi » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:59 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:40 pm
I have to believe Moro's boost was quite big because those weren't even part of nowadays Freeza army nor tried to command Freeza's old forces. I can only see 7-3 lasting against the Ginyu, but probably gets the body change treatment.
I’m not so sure if Ginyu could switch bodies with Seven-Three since he’s a fully artificial life form. But other than that I’d agree.

Kefla
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Kefla » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:17 am

Could Goku handle Simone and Lena?

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:31 pm

- Well, his last power up was when he got the Scythe. You mean he has that power without the weapon?
- Goku due to his expierence.
- Nappa slaughters him.
- Freeza would probably win in his 2nd form, let alone his fourth.
- In the ToP, the very same Goku that was handling Bergamo couldn't lift Tupper, unlike 18 who did it with one hand.
- Zamasu is more skilled.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:30 pm

Last fights of 2019

- Majuub vs Zamasu (no immortality, the one that fought Goku and got hakai'd)
- Majuub vs SS2 Caulifla
- Majuub vs Frost
- Shin vs Z Broly
- Zamasu (no immortality) vs Kid Buu
- GT Super Vegito vs Golden Ohzaru Vegeta Baby
- Z SS3 Vegito, Enraged Buuhan vs Golden Ohzaru Vegeta Baby
- Buuhan vs Spirit Control Goku (that thing we don't yet know how it works but it's making manga Vegeta much stronger now)

-Goku unlocks SSB in the saiyan arc, who can't he defeat of the remaining Z enemies?
-Frost goes to U7 during the Buu arc to help, how does he do against the many Buu forms?

Saiyajinx25

Post by Saiyajinx25 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:11 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:30 pm Last fights of 2019

- Majuub vs Zamasu (no immortality, the one that fought Goku and got hakai'd)
- Majuub vs SS2 Caulifla
- Majuub vs Frost
- Shin vs Z Broly
- Zamasu (no immortality) vs Kid Buu
- GT Super Vegito vs Golden Ohzaru Vegeta Baby
- Z SS3 Vegito, Enraged Buuhan vs Golden Ohzaru Vegeta Baby
- Buuhan vs Spirit Control Goku (that thing we don't yet know how it works but it's making manga Vegeta much stronger now)

-Goku unlocks SSB in the saiyan arc, who can't he defeat of the remaining Z enemies?
-Frost goes to U7 during the Buu arc to help, how does he do against the many Buu forms?

Koitsukai wrote:- Majuub vs Zamasu (no immortality, the one that fought Goku and got hakai'd)[/q]
Zamasu
Koitsukai wrote:- Majuub vs SS2 Caulifla[/q]

Base Caulifla is a better match
Mental Health is the most important, if you are not taking care of yourself mentally first, you don't deserve to be where you want to be in life.

Tai Lung

Post by Tai Lung » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:06 pm

Next Battle

Cell GT and Frieza GT VS Caulifla and Kale
King Cold and M Frieza VS A 19 and A 20
Hell fighter 17 and 17 GT VS Trio de Dangers
Hit VS Vegeta TOP
Oceanus Shernron VS Cocote
Metal Cooler VS Frost
Cabba VS Trunks GT

Vegetes
Beyond Newbie

Post by Vegetes » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:05 pm

Say there is a universe where Buu successfully absorbs Vegito, and then continues to absorb everyone in Universe 7 except Beerus,Whis,Broly,Merus and Moro. Who is the strongest Super character this Buu can beat?

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:14 pm

Tai Lung wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:06 pm Next Battle

Cell GT and Frieza GT VS Caulifla and Kale
King Cold and M Frieza VS A 19 and A 20
Hell fighter 17 and 17 GT VS Trio de Dangers
Hit VS Vegeta TOP
Oceanus Shernron VS Cocote
Metal Cooler VS Frost
Cabba VS Trunks GT
- They got stronger over the years, sure, but I don't think they can handle Kale's Berserker state.
- So, let's see:
Cold and Freeza know nothing about them. They don't know 19 and 20 can absorb their energy. Now, if father and son start using beams, ki attacks etc, I think the androids would get strong enough to turn the tables. If they don't, they reduce them into utter scrap.
- HF 17 solos. Bergamo would be annoying with his special ability, but he'd perish in the end.
- SsjB Vegeta and Hit are kind of even, but the latter has his newly technique that didn't fully work on Jiren but would probably be able to defeat the Prince. But if Vegeta unlocks his Evolution state then it's over.
- Pass.
- Frost stomps in base.
- Cabba.