The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Hellspawn28 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:37 pm

22nd Tenkachi Budokai Yamhan vs. Young Piccolo Daimao

Would a fusion dance between 22 TB Yamucha and Tenshinhan would be enough to win?
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:55 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:37 pm 22nd Tenkachi Budokai Yamhan vs. Young Piccolo Daimao

Would a fusion dance between 22 TB Yamucha and Tenshinhan would be enough to win?
Easily.

Look at the information threads that been laid out in the TOP and Broly arcs. Since the Fusion Dance and the Potara Earrings have been established as begetting an even-sided degree of potency -- Vados numerically interpreting the latter's amplifier as being "tens of times" -- we can draw from those info-snips that the fusion here should be all around effective.

Yamhan would easily demolish Daimou, his son at the 23rd tournament, and even his son and Goku put together during the beginning of Z, I believe. It would likely take Nappa or even Saiyan arc Vegeta to defeat this fusion.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:56 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:37 pm 22nd Tenkachi Budokai Yamhan vs. Young Piccolo Daimao

The fusion multiplier is massive and the gaps in db era power levels are small af.
It's bigger than ss1's x50
Yamhan takes it easily in the 30 min/1 hour time limit.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:13 pm

Yes, even with the lowest multiplier you could possibly have for fusion, they would be enough. Official guides put Piccolo at 260 tops(and Tenshinhan at 180), I have him at a 100, considering Ma Jr. said he was 4 or 5 times stronger than before and by Z he is around 400. Going by the official guide, Yamcha would need to be at least half as strong as Tenshinhan to win if fusion is A+B, which would be the lowest multiplier possible for the fusion dance.

Sadala Elite
Banned

Post by Sadala Elite » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:03 am

UI Omen Goku Black vs SSJ3 Gogeta (DBS Broly)

SSB Goku (Buu saga) vs Super Baby Vegeta 2

Base Vegito (End of Namek) vs Semi-Perfect Cell

SSBE Vegeta (Buu saga) vs Golden Freeza (RoF)

Piccolo fused with Kami (Start of Z) vs Recoome

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:32 pm

Sadala Elite wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:03 am UI Omen Goku Black vs SSJ3 Gogeta (DBS Broly)

1- Gogeta. By the ToP, Goku and Black should be even, considering Black was stronger than Goku in the FT arc, and probably Goku had already surpassed him, so his Omen should be also similar to Goku's 1st one. SS3 Gogeta from the movie is way above that.

2- SSB Goku. Baby's previous form was supposedly stronger than Z Super Vegito or at least Buuhan, so his final form should definitely be above Super Vegito. SSG's multiplier is higher than potara fusion, so Buu arc Godku would also be above Super Vegito, and we know SSB is massively stronger than God. Stronger than Z Vegito by a greater margin than Vegeta Baby, IMO.

3- I think Vegito. Taking into account that back then they were actually rivals, the rival boost should be much higher. If the fusion base is as strong as the strongest fusee form? then yes, with kaioken. If AxB then they raze pretty much the entirety of Z.

4- I'm going to say Golden Freeza.

5- I think Reecome. Piccolo was above 1M after merging with Nail, who said he'd make him 5x stronger, so post-Kaiosama planet Piccolo was around 200,000. He became 50-60x stronger there, because he died at 3,000-4,000. And 10x stronger getting ready for the saiyans. When he became one with Kami again, the boost wasn't as great as what he had been getting, probably became twice as strong. So his 400 PL not even with the boost after Kaio's planet would be close to Reecome.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:31 pm

Well it depends on how good the fusion is. We know by Gotenks that not all fusions have the same multiplier so I can see their fusion not working out and be killed by Daimao. I would still give it to Yamhan though.
Sadala Elite wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:03 am UI Omen Goku Black vs SSJ3 Gogeta (DBS Broly)

Black one shots even SSG Gogeta.
Goku.
Cell wins easily.
Freeza one shots. Vegeta might have a shot if he gets enraged like with Toppo.
That Piccolo wouldn't even break 1,000. Recoome kills him in one second.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:48 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:32 pm 1- Gogeta. By the ToP, Goku and Black should be even, considering Black was stronger than Goku in the FT arc, and probably Goku had already surpassed him, so his Omen should be also similar to Goku's 1st one. SS3 Gogeta from the movie is way above that.
If we assume Black would go through the same stuff Goku did in the ToP arc, UI Black >>> UI Goku. Black was stronger than Goku by the time he fused, add on top of that the fact that his zenkai boosts were much more broken than Goku's, and UI Black would be an absolute beast. I could totally see him taking on Gogeta.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:46 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:48 pm
Koitsukai wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:32 pm 1- Gogeta. By the ToP, Goku and Black should be even, considering Black was stronger than Goku in the FT arc, and probably Goku had already surpassed him, so his Omen should be also similar to Goku's 1st one. SS3 Gogeta from the movie is way above that.
If we assume Black would go through the same stuff Goku did in the ToP arc, UI Black >>> UI Goku. Black was stronger than Goku by the time he fused, add on top of that the fact that his zenkai boosts were much more broken than Goku's, and UI Black would be an absolute beast. I could totally see him taking on Gogeta.
Goku got stronger after the FT arc, fighting Hit, Fit Buu, 17, Golden Freeza, some hakai energy, he even died, so the gap must've gotten smaller if not closed at all.
Black's would still be weaker than 2nd Omen, at best equal to it which would still be far from DBS:Br SS3 Gogeta: 4-8x stronger than what was trashing SS Broly.

Also, Omen Goku didn't die in his first fight because Jiren let him go. Gogeta wouldn't do that, specially knowing Black's zenkai potential. Black would need to unlock 2nd Omen considering his zenkai boosts.

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:03 pm

A fusion could probably give Raditz a good fight, honestly.

Gogeta

Did you mean Super Saiyan 3? I don't think Goku had Super Saiyan God powers back then (and if he did he would be just as as strong as Battle of Gods..).

Cell

Vegeta didn't have Super Saiyan God in the Buu saga. Not something he can obtain without training.

Piccolo

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:51 am

New Battles

1. Moro (Chapter 59, no absorbing energy) vs FP Broly?

2. Empowered Saganbo vs GoD Toppo?

3. 7/3 (Gohan) vs 17 and LS Dyspo?

4. Base Gogeta (Broly) vs Golden Frieza (Broly)?

5. Hit vs Old Moro (Hit knows about Moro’s abilities)?

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:57 pm

Berserker1921 wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:51 am New Battles

1- Moro has been fighting Omen Goku trained by Merus for 6 months, I don't think FP Broly can do as much.
2- I don't know how to compare manga and anime, so I'm gonna say Saganbo destroys manga Toppo's full power.
3- Pass. Same as above.
4- Freeza was in so much pain while Gogeta was flying around, I'm going with Geta.
5- Hit kills Moro immediately.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:14 pm

New match:

- 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai Goku vs. Omegamon
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:54 am

Broly

Top/Toppo

17 solos

Gogeta

Hit (would be a beast if he could actually kill - he doesn't even use ki that much)

Do you have any fights from Z or DB?

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:06 am

Hmm I think full UI is stronger than Broly, but omen Might not be. However this omen is presumably a bit stronger than old omen. Either way Moro is taking hit from it and hanging in the same tier. With magic and trickery I give it to Moro but Broly does batter him up somewhat.

Hmm god Toppo doesn't exist in the manga and you can't real scale an anime exclusive character to the manga using other characters who are different strengths there... That being said GoD Toppo was I guess around blue Evo power and saganbo was taken out easily by omen or a powered up blue. But he was stronger than Gohan plus help and Gohan in the manga top was way up there... And he's even stronger now... It's honestly too hard to gauge.
He beats manga Toppo easily but there's just no way to cross gauge the anime and manga characters.

Gohan could beat both of them so with him together now imo so with Gohan absorbed 7 3 takes it. If it's that stupid form from the anime maybe he's too fast but he wouldnt have the power to kill 7 3.

Base Gogeta is possibly as strong as Blue Goku so it just depends on wether Freeza is stronger now than one of the sayains. Vegeta thinks it's possible he could have caught up and overtook. Although it's a gag Freeza has a good durability feat against an opponent Gogeta needed to transform for...
I think perhaps GF could outlast Gogetas fusion time. I think Gogeta might so much more skilled he can do beat him down in time.
Gogeta could use kaioken x20 to to win imo.

I think if post ToP hit went straight for killing moves aided by timeskio (which would help recent absorption ) he could do it.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:58 pm

- UI > Fusions, and Moro was as strong as Goku (which is way stronger than he was in the ToP.

- Toppo one-shots.

- Anime 17 takes it on his own.

- Well, the movie clearly shows it. Freeza was getting his arse handed to him, Gogeta did slightly better.

- So Hit knows Moro and Moro doesn't know Hit? The assassin takes this right away.

Vegetes
Beyond Newbie

Post by Vegetes » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:37 pm

What super character could beat Super Buu from a universe where he absorbed Vegito and then went on to absorb everyone in Universe 7 including everyone in Hell,heaven, all the Galaxys etc. He only didn't absorb Beerus,Whis,Moro,Merus and Broly.

Round 1: Buuniverse 7 vs Ssj God Goku

R2: Buuniverse 7 vs U6 tournament Hit

R3: Buuniverse 7 vs Ssj Rose Goku Black

R4: Buuniverse 7 vs Toppo

R5: Buuniverse 7 vs Broly

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Fri May 01, 2020 12:55 am

Vegetes wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:37 pm What super character could beat Super Buu from a universe where he absorbed Vegito and then went on to absorb everyone in Universe 7 including everyone in Hell,heaven, all the Galaxys etc. He only didn't absorb Beerus,Whis,Moro,Merus and Broly.

While I'm not sure who else was out there for Buugito to absorb(relevant, that is), I can give it to him against Godku, maybe there is someone out there I'm forgetting. He has no chance against Hit onwards, though

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Fri May 01, 2020 4:10 pm

Vegetes wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:37 pm What super character could beat Super Buu from a universe where he absorbed Vegito and then went on to absorb everyone in Universe 7 including everyone in Hell,heaven, all the Galaxys etc. He only didn't absorb Beerus,Whis,Moro,Merus and Broly.

If Super Buu wasn't weakened or suppressed after an absorption like after Daishinkan, there's a good chance he would surpass everyone on that list by a very wide margin. If he inherited any ambition to train, he would be unstoppable. He would be smart as hell with Zuno, Oracle fish, Bulma, have infinite energy with 17 and 18, and the energy of trillions or quantillions of people.

Look how strong Moro got after just a couple of planets.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sat May 02, 2020 3:17 pm

New match:

- UI Omen Goku Black (w/scythe) vs. FP SSJ Broly
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?