The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Mon May 18, 2020 10:29 am

Peach wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 9:54 am Super Saiyan Gogeta (Fusion Reborn) vs. Broly (original version)
So since we are talking late Z, I'm taking into account a Broly post-Second Coming. I think that a single Buu Saga SS2 may take out his LSS.

Base Gogeta>SS3 (perhaps Full Power) by default, so a LSS3 Broly will have a super hard time against Super Gogeta, albeit last longer than Super Janemba.

Low-key, I kinda think that this is what that movie producer guy meant back in the day, about Broly>Janemba as a villain. A LSS3 Broly should pose a big threat to the cast. But hey, fusion lol
P O W E R

GatoF
Beyond Newbie

Post by GatoF » Tue May 19, 2020 6:36 pm

1- Hypothetical Tiencha ( tien + yamcha fusion during moro arc) vs SSJ 3rd grade Future Trunks (Cell)
2 - Current manga Moro vs Beerus
3 - God Toppo vs Sidra

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Wed May 20, 2020 9:04 am

SupremeKai25 wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 10:32 am Halo Fused Zamasu vs. All Pride Troopers (except Jiren, Toppo cant go Hakai mode)
Let's begin by saying that seven Pride Troopers get instantly eradicated from existence.

Then, we have to consider that HALO Merged Zamasu was outclassed by SsjB Goku. This Goku is basically on Toppo's tier of power.

Thing is, even though Zamasu's not fully immortal, I don't think Toppo and Dyspo can properly defeat him.

Stalemate.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Wed May 20, 2020 11:31 am

GatoF wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 6:36 pm 1- Hypothetical Tiencha ( tien + yamcha fusion during moro arc) vs SSJ 3rd grade Future Trunks (Cell)
3 - God Toppo vs Sidra
Good question, we know that the fusion multiplier is more than x50 because Base Gotenks is not a dead cert for losing to Fat Buu.

It depends on:
1. how strong you think the base kids are, I don't rate them and only have them on fusion fodder.
2. How MUCH more than 50 is the multiplier?
3. How much more than SS1 is G2 and G3?

I don't follow that one Daiz line about Goten = Gohan because that'd mean Trunks > Gohan and it contradicts Gohan worrying they "will" surpass him, implying they haven't yet.

I think Tencha is stronger than SS1 and G2 Trunks safely.
If he's not stronger than G3 hes certainly gonna win with the speed advantage thing.

His Kikoho could certainly kill him. If you start throwing in Kaioken it's a slaughter.

For what it's worth the not neccesarily canon but "official" 'The Case of being reincarnated as Yamcha' has both Yamcha and Chaozu implicitly agree that they could take a Cell Jr. if they fused. But these are hypothetically haxed out versions of their characters.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Wed May 20, 2020 1:02 pm

GatoF wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 6:36 pm 1- Hypothetical Tiencha ( tien + yamcha fusion during moro arc) vs SSJ 3rd grade Future Trunks (Cell)
3 - God Toppo vs Sidra
Probably Trunks tbh. The earthlings aren't doing much as of post-Cell games, so if they grew stronger is by a little. Even with the fusion multiplier they would probably make it to as far as 500,000,000 which is a good number for the Cell Games. But not enough to take out Trunks.

I think that the current Moro, in his powered up Prime glory, is in the tier of GoD+. He is def a match to Beerus. As one of the strongest GoDs out there (I think many believe this) he should take out Moro, but seeing how Moro challenges Omen and will probably tank Evolved Perfected Blue Vegeta, I think it's clear that he is not our average foe.

Whilst here, I think that Toppo in GoD Mode represents the actual GoD tier. He was a candidate to a pretty strong GoD and we know that Beerus praised Vegeta in Blue/Perfected Blue to be able to be a GoD in another universe. Sidra's hakai being tanked by True Golden Freeza shows that he is probably a GoD that can be take out by the likes of Blue KK×20 Goku. So Toppo gets this one.
P O W E R

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Wed May 20, 2020 5:21 pm

Vegetes wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 2:09 pm Have some dumb more out there VS's

1.Whis vs one of Zenos guards

2.Baby Vegito Black(Goku Black and Baby Vegeta from GT fused at their strongest) vs Vegito Blue

3.Super Broly and Z Broly fused and given a day for his power to rise vs Broly movie Kaioken x20 Vegito Blue Evolution.
1- I don't think any angel can get too close to Zeno. I'm going with the guards. For all we know, GP is the strongest, and the guards rank 2nd and 3rd. It would be the most logical thing to put the 3 strongest at the service of Zeno.

2- Vegito Blue. Vegeta Baby is weaker than SS4, who is weaker than SSG, so BVB would be stronger than Merged Zamasu but without the immortality, he'd be dead.

3- Vegito Blue x10. I think that would be enough. Z Broly wouldn't bring much to the table.
Peach wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 9:54 am Super Saiyan Gogeta (Fusion Reborn) vs. Broly (original version)
Gogeta. He is made of the guy that one-shot original Broly but 7 years after that. Super Saiyan would be overkill. Base buu arc fusion can hold their own against Buuhan tier characters.
Sadala Elite wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 2:15 am 1. Buuhan (end of BoG SSG Goku also absorbed) vs Golden Freeza (RoF)

2. Base Vegito (Buu arc) vs Base Goku (Shadow Dragon arc)

3. SSG Vegeta (Saiyan arc) vs Kamicollo

4. MUI Goku Black (scythe) vs FP Broly (DBS)

5. SSG Gogeta (Broly film) vs Jiren (ep.129)

6. SSB Goku (end of Namek arc) vs Fat Buu (Buu arc)

7. Piccolo (RoF) vs Shin
1- Freeza. Buuhan would add little to SSG, and not even blue can take on Golden Freeza.
2- I would say Vegito because he can hold off a building lol. Base Goku was like Z SS2-SS3 tier, and had no zenkai after surviving the Revenge Death Ball. I don't see how could he surpass Vegito in base.
3- I think Kamicollo. He is thousands of times stronger than Vegeta.
4- Black. His MUI shouldn't be that far from ToP Goku's.
5- I think Gogeta needs a stronger form.
6- I'm going with Goku.
7- Piccolo. I think he could've taken him back in the Buu arc.
3 - God Toppo vs Sidra
1- Trunks. I don't think they got much stronger and the fusion can only take them so far.

2- Moro says he has surpassed the gods, whatever that might mean to him, but I guess his FP should be stronger than Beerus.

3- Sidra. Eons of being a GoD vs 5 minutes of being a GoD.

Vegetes
Beyond Newbie

Post by Vegetes » Wed May 20, 2020 7:03 pm

3 - God Toppo vs Sidra
1.Tiencha destroys them, if Tien could hold off imperfect Cell with Kikoho, Tiencha would absolutely murder them. I have to imagine Tien has gotten strong, he literally spends all his time training. Even if he hasn't fusion gives massive power.
2.this is conjecture but Beerus seems like a character who would just be immune to power absorption, based on how he's always used "lol Beerus doesn't care" seems pretty in character, and I personally place Morro a little below Beerus in power, imo the only characters aside from the Angel's and all that, that have surpassed Beerus is MUI Goku,Jiren,Gogeta, and Broly. Now you can definitely make an argument that Omen Goku is stronger than Broly but it's kinda hard to say.
3.pass

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Mad Swami » Wed May 20, 2020 8:03 pm

Piccolo (Buu saga) vs Dabura

Tien (Buu saga) Vs 50% Frieza. Tri beam can not be used or at least not neo tri beam.

Gohan Ultimate (Buu saga) Vs Final form Frieza RoF

SSJ2 Goku (Baby saga) Vs Buutenks

Sadala Elite
Banned

Post by Sadala Elite » Wed May 20, 2020 8:53 pm

Mad Swami wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 8:03 pm Piccolo (Buu saga) vs Dabura

Tien (Buu saga) Vs 50% Frieza. Tri beam can not be used or at least not neo tri beam.

Dabura one shots

Freeza stomps

Freeza one shots

Goku stomps

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Mad Swami » Wed May 20, 2020 8:56 pm

Sadala Elite wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 8:53 pm

Dabura one shots

Freeza stomps

Freeza one shots

Goku stomps
I don't know if I agree with Dabura one shotting. Piccolo rushed him and didn't remove his garb so he's gotta be some what strong enough to compete in my eyes. Maybe I'm wrong

Yeah I agree, Tien sadly is probably nowhere near 60M

agree

Yeah that's fair

Sadala Elite
Banned

Post by Sadala Elite » Wed May 20, 2020 10:05 pm

Mad Swami wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 8:56 pm

Dabura one shots

Freeza stomps

Freeza one shots

Goku stomps
I don't know if I agree with Dabura one shotting. Piccolo rushed him and didn't remove his garb so he's gotta be some what strong enough to compete in my eyes. Maybe I'm wrong

agree

Yeah that's fair
Buu Saga Piccolo was confirmed to have been weaker than the Supreme Kai, who himself is only as strong as Cell Games Goku.

Meanwhile, Dabura is at least equal to Super Perfect Cell.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Wed May 20, 2020 11:36 pm

1- Dabura without effort. Piccolo was far weaker than the super saiyans since before the Cell Games and never recovered any ground, Dabura fought evenly with post-Cell Games SS Gohan. He was like Perfect Cell, Piccolo was nowhere near that power in Z.

2- Freeza. Half of his power is 60 millions, I don't think anyone outside of the saiyans and namekians ever got even close to those numbers by that arc. To me the Buu arc base saiyans are between 70-100 millions, the gap between them and Tenshinhan is too big, not sure how big but if Goku was at 100 millions at the Buu arc, Tenshinhan might've been at 10 millions, 10x weaker, which I still feel like is giving Tenshinhan a lot of credit. Maybe Goku is 20x stronger than Ten now, can't really tell. Without his special attacks he is lost.

3- Freeza should kill him. In his 1st form one-shot/killed/wasted SS Gohan, who, worst case scenario, was as strong as in the Cell Games. Freeza has 3 more forms left. If his transformation multiplier remains the same he gets 225x stronger than that. Even if he now just becomes 50x stronger from 1st to FF, Gohan is dead, Buuhan would be dead as well.

4- Goku. His base was at the very least stronger than Z SS2 level, add two forms on top of that and Buutenks is gone.

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Mad Swami » Thu May 21, 2020 4:24 am

Sadala Elite wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 10:05 pm
Mad Swami wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 8:56 pm

Dabura one shots

Freeza stomps

Freeza one shots

Goku stomps

agree

Yeah that's fair
Buu Saga Piccolo was confirmed to have been weaker than the Supreme Kai, who himself is only as strong as Cell Games Goku.

Meanwhile, Dabura is at least equal to Super Perfect Cell.
I know Piccolo was weaker than Shin, but Shin shouldn't be underestimated either I think. I don't know, I never think of Buu saga Goku as being leagues better than his Cell Games counter part. I always think he gets a bit better along with the newer forms. I also still think his willingness to challenge Dabura should speak volumes to his power. I personally always thought he was at least stronger than SSJ1 Gohan in the Buu saga. I could be wrong, it's just especially sense he is AT's favorite character I feel he should keep up a tad. However if Dabura is equal to Super Perfect Cell or as Goku said even greater than yeah Piccolo would get beat pretty bad. Except I heard Gohan in the Manga only used SSJ1 against Dabura so I don't know.

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Mad Swami » Thu May 21, 2020 4:28 am

Koitsukai wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 11:36 pm

1- Dabura without effort. Piccolo was far weaker than the super saiyans since before the Cell Games and never recovered any ground, Dabura fought evenly with post-Cell Games SS Gohan. He was like Perfect Cell, Piccolo was nowhere near that power in Z.

2- Freeza. Half of his power is 60 millions, I don't think anyone outside of the saiyans and namekians ever got even close to those numbers by that arc. To me the Buu arc base saiyans are between 70-100 millions, the gap between them and Tenshinhan is too big, not sure how big but if Goku was at 100 millions at the Buu arc, Tenshinhan might've been at 10 millions, 10x weaker, which I still feel like is giving Tenshinhan a lot of credit. Maybe Goku is 20x stronger than Ten now, can't really tell. Without his special attacks he is lost.

3- Freeza should kill him. In his 1st form one-shot/killed/wasted SS Gohan, who, worst case scenario, was as strong as in the Cell Games. Freeza has 3 more forms left. If his transformation multiplier remains the same he gets 225x stronger than that. Even if he now just becomes 50x stronger from 1st to FF, Gohan is dead, Buuhan would be dead as well.

4- Goku. His base was at the very least stronger than Z SS2 level, add two forms on top of that and Buutenks is gone.
Yeah I agree with these. I still personally think Piccolo is a bit stronger, I think by Buu saga he could fight with PC a little bit. I always thought of him in the Buu saga being as strong as Goku from the Cell games or maybe even stronger. However I still think Dabura wins. IMO I think EoZ Piccolo wins

Arondite

Post by Arondite » Thu May 21, 2020 5:39 pm

Who would have won between Gohan (Potential Unleashed) vs Buu (Pure)?

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Thu May 21, 2020 6:00 pm

Arondite wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 5:39 pm Who would have won between Gohan (Potential Unleashed) vs Buu (Pure)?
There's so much contentious debate about this subject. Personally, I think Gohan easily destroys Kid/Pure Buu with no issues.

Next to the continued interlocking links of evidence which one can infer from fighters/character admissions, you've had several comments throughout both DBZ and one in Super that confirm the superior potential of Gohan in comparison to his elder Saiyans.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Fri May 22, 2020 9:30 am

Piccolo loses 10/10 times but it's not a total stomp.
So we know BoG Goku is not much stronger than Buu Goku, his base was weaker than 100% Freeza.
Goku must have been at most 80% of Freeza for Beerus to not think it at all possible for Goku to have won even by luck or skill.

So it depends on how much you think Tenshinhan caught up to Base Goku over the years.

Theoretically you could have
Freeza 100% 100
Base Goku 80
Tenshinhan 60
Freeza 50% 50

But realistically that's perhaps highballing Ten and Goku there.

I think Ten loses 10/10 times.

He'd need any of the following conditions to win every time.

1. Tenshinhan has Kaioken
2. Tenshinhan is allowed Kikoho
3. Freeza was using that 1% ish he used initially in fourth form.

But 50% is too much for Buu saga Ten. Moro arc Ten would have more chance but even then I think he'd perhaps need one of the three conditions above.

I think Gohan could take the first form Freeza, they seemed to think Gohan or Mr Buu would be enough before they knew Freeza was only in first form and Gohan had been slacking.

But final form in the anime is too much.

GTs scaling makes no sense. And isn't consistent and thus compatible.

If base really is Ss3 then 50x then 2x on top probably makes him compatible to forms of Buu.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Fri May 22, 2020 11:17 am

• Moro (Elder, Powered Up) vs Neo Merged Zamasu (Halo form, Core Warrior)
  • Freeza (Augmented Golden Form, like the one used by Cooler) vs Anilaza (1st Form)
  • Goku Black (Enraged SSRose, Fruit from the Tree of Might consumed) vs Goku (SSB KK×20
  • Hearts (Super) vs Toppo (Aura of God, not anime Base)
  • Cumber (Golden Great Ape) vs Kamioren (Ultimate)
  • Saganbo (Slightly empowered) vs Kale (Controlled SS) and Caulifla (SS2)
  • Saganbo (Empowered) vs Dyspo (Super Light Speed Mode)
  • Saganbo (Power House) vs Broly (Wrathful 2)
  • 7-3 (Hit's power absorbed) vs Gohan (Ultimate/Potential Unleashed, post-ToP anime)
  • Goku (UFP SS4, SD Saga) vs Vegeta (SSG, FT Arc)
P O W E R

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Fri May 22, 2020 1:42 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 11:17 am
  • Freeza (Augmented Golden Form, like the one used by Cooler) vs Anilaza (1st Form)
  • Goku Black (Enraged SSRose, Fruit from the Tree of Might consumed) vs Goku (SSB KK×20
  • 7-3 (Hit's power absorbed) vs Gohan (Ultimate/Potential Unleashed, post-ToP anime)
1) Zamasu. Even DBS Zamasu would take it. SSB should've sufficed against Elder Moro. Absorption vs Immortality, on the long run immortality wins.

2) I don't know what form you are talking about, but if 17 could defeat Aniraza, a stronger Golden Freeza should defeat him too.

3) I don't remember how much stronger the fruit made Turles, I want to say 10x but I might be wrong. I still don't think it can take SSBKKx20. Black would have to eat a whole meal.

4) Cumber. Cumber's GGA fought blue fusion+kaioken. Kamioren lost to SSBE Vegeta.

5) I think the girls. Saganbo isn't remarkable, and a slight increase in power shouldn't place him already at SSG level to defeat them.

6) Probably a stalemate?

7) Saganbo destroys Broly. He was trashing 17, 18, Piccolo and Ultimate Gohan, all at the same time. Ikari Broly can't handle one SSB level character.

8 ) 7-3. Hit's abilities let him punch way above his weight and Gohan has no experience against that technique, nor isn't strong enough to counter it on his own.

9) SSG Vegeta. By the time FT arc happens, they have become so much stronger than when DBS started, on top of that Vegeta is using a form with a higher multiplier than SS4.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Fri May 22, 2020 2:31 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 1:42 pm
Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 11:17 am
1) Zamasu. Even DBS Zamasu would take it. SSB should've sufficed against Elder Moro. Absorption vs Immortality, on the long run immortality wins.

2) I don't know what form you are talking about, but if 17 could defeat Aniraza, a stronger Golden Freeza should defeat him too.

3) I don't remember how much stronger the fruit made Turles, I want to say 10x but I might be wrong. I still don't think it can take SSBKKx20. Black would have to eat a whole meal.

4) Cumber. Cumber's GGA fought blue fusion+kaioken. Kamioren lost to SSBE Vegeta.

5) I think the girls. Saganbo isn't remarkable, and a slight increase in power shouldn't place him already at SSG level to defeat them.

6) Probably a stalemate?

7) Saganbo destroys Broly. He was trashing 17, 18, Piccolo and Ultimate Gohan, all at the same time. Ikari Broly can't handle one SSB level character.

8 ) 7-3. Hit's abilities let him punch way above his weight and Gohan has no experience against that technique, nor isn't strong enough to counter it on his own.

9) SSG Vegeta. By the time FT arc happens, they have become so much stronger than when DBS started, on top of that Vegeta is using a form with a higher multiplier than SS4.
Mhm

In terms of Freeza. What I mean is this: Cooler was introduced while already using his Final Form. We can assume that he has a 100% Final that we never got to see, but he instead used his 4th form. The one that actually boosted his power beyond what he could probably do at 100%.

So I believe that this translates to the Golden forms too.

Golden Form (used in RoF) = ultimate evolution on top of the 50% final. With room for improvement.

True golden form = ultimate evolution on top of 100% final. But it actually has no issues as a form.

Cooler's golden form = it should be evolutionary speaking, superior to the True golden form, since it's applied on top of a form which itself surpasses the normal limitations of power for Freeza's race.

So it all boils down to how many times stronger do you think Cooler gets when using his special form, in comparison to his 100%.

It should apply to the golden forms too ig.
P O W E R