Koitsukai wrote: ↑
Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:29 pm
1) Dyspo vs Toppo
(Super Light Speed Dyspo put Golden Freeza into trouble and required the help of another guy. Toppo can't go Hakaishin. Can Dyspo's full power overwhelm base Toppo?)
2) SS3 Gohan vs Kid Buu
(Instead of his Ultimate form, he unlocks a weaker form: SS3. But with a stronger base due to training with the Z sword. Can he obliterate Kid Buu?)
3) RoF SS3 Goku vs Vegeta Baby
(Instead of going blue, goes SS3 on top of a base that is at least strong enough to face the strongest of the Buu arc. Baby can turn Ohzaru)
4) SS2 Goku vs Buuhan
(The Goku from BoG that got a huge boost when the SSG ritual failed, before they realised they were missing a saiyan. Can his SS2 be on par with at least base Vegito?)
5) GT SS2 Goku vs the entire Buu arc
(Who can he defeat in that state as an adult during the Buu arc? he can go SS3 if needed. Before the DBs turned him into a kid)
6) Adult GT SS3 Goku vs Buuhantenks (Buuhan absorbs SS3 Gotenks. No time limit)
(Same Goku as before, the adult that trained Uub)
7) GT base Goku vs Super Janemba
(Goku can go SS)
8 ) ToP SSBKKx20 Goku and SSBE Vegeta (initial) vs FP Beerus
(If things go sour, Vegeta gets the boost that helped him defeat Hakaishin Toppo. Beerus goes all out. No Hakai)
9) Namek SS Goku and SS Vegeta vs 100% Freeza and 5th form Cooler
(Cooler shows up before Freeza hits Namek's core, and Vegeta is revived and unlocks SS, of course much weaker than Goku's SS)
10) U6 arc Hit vs Suu and San Shenron
(The dragons know beforehand Hit manipulates time but don't exactly know how to counter it. Hit can either use his hitman abilities or do the pure progress thing. One or the other)
11) Post-GT SS3 Vegeta vs RoF Base Goku
(That would be Vegeta a week after Goku too off with Shenron. Goku can go SS if needed)
1)Dyspo outruns Toppo. But Toppo can definitely tank all of his hits. He is super durable, as he also tanked all of Freeza's death beams in the struggles against 17 and his bigger blast later, which prompt him to go God. Given how he is ranked second after Jiren, I think this holds true even without GoD Mode.
2) If his Base is around Goku tiers of strength his SS3 will prove a valuable asset. I can see him trying to figure out the form too. In his own way, not like his father. Basically, he will choose to end his fight quickly. He doesn't exactly have enough strength to get cocky like with Super Buu. I think that he can do it even without 100% of the form's power.
3) RoF Base Goku is more or less GT base tier imo. If we account for Saiyan Beyond God granting some sort of superior strength then he matches Baby blow for blow until Strongest Form 2. If we don't, he has it hard. Golden Great Ape Baby will probably win, but Goku fights far more fiercely than his GT counterpart. God Goku gets this done with, but he can't go up there. So Baby.
4) Failed Ritual SS2 Goku was amongst the strongest energies ever felt. So since Vegeta was there, Enrgaed Buuhan tier. But iirc he said even that power would not be enough for Beerus, which kinda put him in the same level as at least Super Fusion (given his statement on King Kai's planet). Goku wins mid dif cause it depends on how you scale him.
5) He is not handicapped by being a child, so SS2 is around Buuhan tiers, kinda lowball,but it's more fun like this. So if we take each form of Buu as a separate character and add everyone else from the Dragon Team as individuals, he has a hard time with Super Vegito and Enraged Buuhan. He ultimately loses. But, SS3 gives him the opening needed to deliver a heavy beating and defeat Buu. Super Vegito may still stand tho. Kinda unsure tbh.
6) Buuhan is at least 10% Super Vegito. Enraged let's say he doubles that. Buutenks was relative to Ultimate Gohan. So kinda highball, Super Buuhantenks is at 30%+ Super Vegito. With SS3 GT Goku imo equal to Super Vegito, he has a tough fight but ultimately wins. SS2 is not enough ofc.
7) This will probably go down like the match up above. High chance for Goku to win, only in transformed state, but Janemba was some epic hax to counter the power issue. And he is around 40-50% SS GT Goku with a little highball. Goku will eventually win.
Before Broly came out, I would say that they take it. But given Broly's scaling I'll say they don't. However, should Vegeta access his Pride Boost, things get even at the very least. And given how Whis has confidence in both of them winning Beerus, I think this accounts for here. And actually, if he uses Hakai, Vegeta may negate it. But the Hakai move that seems to be non-corporeal may not be blockable. I give it to them cause it can happen.
9) Vegeta is easily half as strong as Goku. With SS he provides the help needed to take out 100% Freeza. But this Cooler is quite strong, so given Vegeta's comparatively lower strength, I'd give it to the brothers, with Cooler left standing. If it was 100% Final Cooler too, it would have gone the other way.
10) Si and San Xing Long are both formidable. Low to mid SS4 tier. Imo, Super Yi Xing Long would need Goku to go KK×10 Blue from U6 arc to defeat him. So by scaling of Omega being 10×SS4, Blue tier strength is where the brothers rank at. Even if they know Hit's technique, he has a vast range of knowledge and can easily improve out of them. 2 blue tiers may be hard, but he can defeat them even with their guard up. Normal Yi Xing Long would perform the same, while as Omega he would probably win.
11) Without Goku transforming, Vegeta takes it easily. Goku needs at least SS2 to compete, SS3 to have a chance at winning. More or less post-GT Vegeta ≈ peak GT Goku, with these bases becoming equal around RoF or U6.