The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TheSaiyanGod
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by TheSaiyanGod » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:43 pm

Moro arc battles

- Current UI Omen Goku Vs ToP Jiren

- Post training Gohan Vs God aura Toppo (manga)

- Post Yardrat SSBE Vegeta Vs ToP Jiren

- Prime Moro (battle against UIO Goku) Vs SSJFP Broly (no absorption)

- Post training Piccolo Vs 17

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:17 pm

TheSaiyanGod wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:43 pm Moro arc battles

1) Omen Goku. Jiren would need his shirtless version, without it Omen beats him up. If Goku plays it right, he defeats him before Jiren can even attempt to break his limits. But probably lets him power up and gets eaten alive by crazy Jiren.

2) ToP Gohan probably can take Toppo. Moro arc Gohan makes Toppo dress like a woman and wash his clothes.

3) He defeats him easier than Omen Goku in 1). Probably like initial MUI did, but taking some little damage here and there, and not with that much flair. Vegeta definitely lets Jiren cry over tsuyosa and seigi and with his limits broken fucks Vegeta up.

4) Moro. He fought SSBE Vegeta and Omen Goku one after the other and came out of it unscathered. He can probably do the same to FPSS Broly without even going all out either.

5) I'm sticking with 17. The manga isn't clear about what happened vs Saganbo when a clearly stronger character like 17 lost before Piccolo who was never implied to be that strong. It was played off-screen, but he makes a great team with Gohan so that was probably the edge 17 didn't have due to 18 being nowhere near Gohan. 17 also was the first one that stood up to Saganbo, and himself and Gohan were the first ones he trashed. One could read that like 17 couldn't keep fighting after that(and whatever happened off-screen) while the stronger Gohan could.
By the U6 arc Piccolo was rivaling Frost, that is SS Goku level, by the ToP, 17 was overpowering a much stronger Goku as a SS3. For that gap to be closed I need more than an off-screen team up. Also 17 beat up 7-3(Moro) who can copy techniques and actual power, I don't think Piccolo could beat up whatever Moro version 7-3 copied.

TheSaiyanGod

Post by TheSaiyanGod » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:02 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:17 pm
1) Omen Goku. Jiren would need his shirtless version, without it Omen beats him up. If Goku plays it right, he defeats him before Jiren can even attempt to break his limits. But probably lets him power up and gets eaten alive by crazy Jiren.
My only doubt about this fight is how Jiren's strength compares to ToP MUI. Whis says that he was able to counter MUI Goku's blows thanks to his determination, which implies that his power had not grown (being weaker than the silver haired UI). If that is the case, then I definitely see current UIO beating Jiren, considering that ToP UIO was already capable of receiving direct hits from him without even suffering damage and making him use his biggest power up yet. Not to mention the possibility that the current UIO is superior to the ToP MUI
Koitsukai wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:17 pm
5) I'm sticking with 17. The manga isn't clear about what happened vs Saganbo when a clearly stronger character like 17 lost before Piccolo who was never implied to be that strong. It was played off-screen, but he makes a great team with Gohan so that was probably the edge 17 didn't have due to 18 being nowhere near Gohan. 17 also was the first one that stood up to Saganbo, and himself and Gohan were the first ones he trashed. One could read that like 17 couldn't keep fighting after that(and whatever happened off-screen) while the stronger Gohan could.
By the U6 arc Piccolo was rivaling Frost, that is SS Goku level, by the ToP, 17 was overpowering a much stronger Goku as a SS3. For that gap to be closed I need more than an off-screen team up. Also 17 beat up 7-3(Moro) who can copy techniques and actual power, I don't think Piccolo could beat up whatever Moro version 7-3 copied.
I had forgotten that 17 was kicking 73's ass (Moro's powers absorbed). However, this should probably be a much weaker version than Prime Moro (which is also nothing that Piccolo would have been able to handle anyway)

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Mad Swami » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:02 pm

The Kamakazi Fireballs (Ribrane, Kakunsa, Roasie) vs Piccolo, Krillin, and Tien (Moro)

RoF Final Form Frieza vs Fusion Reborn SSJ Gogeta

Gohan and Piccolo (Moro) vs Hit

17 and 18 (Moro) vs Goku Black Super Saiyan Rose

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:22 pm

Mad Swami wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:02 pm The Kamakazi Fireballs (Ribrane, Kakunsa, Roasie) vs Piccolo, Krillin, and Tien (Moro)

1)So this has 2 possible approaches. First is, Anime ToP Kamikaze Fireballs, who although defeated by 18,17 and someone I don't remember, were more powerful. Always transformed. Ribrianne can go beyond with her power and it's possible they may do the Black Hole (I don't remember if they could or not) so they take it. Manga fireballs, I think we're not as impressive if at all. So I give it to the gang due to Piccolo for the most part. I can see Krillin and Tien putting up a fight from the Moro arc.

2) RoF Final Freeza scales to Base Goku at that time. Who is still inferior to Buu saga Fusions. Base Fusions. Gogeta takes it quite easily as a Super Saiyan, meets quite the obstacle in Base, but can still win. Imo Base Gogeta is around 3 times stronger than either of these 2.

3) In raw strength, I still doubt that they have reached some kind of Blue level from earlier arcs. Hit has deadly tactics. He can kill them no sweat. They are not some kind of geniuses like Goku.

4) Again, I doubt they are at that level of power. Standard Rose may be pushed back a little, but not considerably. If it's Enraged Rose Black he kinda obliterates.
P O W E R

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:58 pm

TheSaiyanGod wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:02 pm My only doubt about this fight is how Jiren's strength compares to ToP MUI. Whis says that he was able to counter MUI Goku's blows thanks to his determination, which implies that his power had not grown (being weaker than the silver haired UI). If that is the case, then I definitely see current UIO beating Jiren, considering that ToP UIO was already capable of receiving direct hits from him without even suffering damage and making him use his biggest power up yet. Not to mention the possibility that the current UIO is superior to the ToP MUI
Oh I was talking about anime Jiren. Manga Jiren I think compares fairly good to ToP MUI strenght-wise because in the manga the technique is more of a martial arts move rather than a power up(while being both), even Jiren states that attacks taking advantage of the enemy aren't considered, by him, real power.
I disagree with your interpretation of Whis's comment though, he also worries about Jiren's unclear limit, and that he is also responding faster, so I take from it that Jiren is indeed becoming stronger as the fight goes by. Similar to the anime, but not to that extent.
I'm not keen on putting current Omen that high, the possibility is definitely there but seeing how hard it is to unlock, makes me think the power achieved back then remains remarkable.
TheSaiyanGod wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:02 pm I had forgotten that 17 was kicking 73's ass (Moro's powers absorbed). However, this should probably be a much weaker version than Prime Moro (which is also nothing that Piccolo would have been able to handle anyway)
I don't think it was current Moro either, that would mean 17 can do even better than Omen Goku. Perhaps the Moro from 2 months ago? We're not really sure how 7-3 ability works, maybe both times he used Moro's power it was from before they came to Earth? A Moro weaker than Empowered Saganbo, that's for sure.
Mad Swami wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:02 pm The Kamakazi Fireballs (Ribrane, Kakunsa, Roasie) vs Piccolo, Krillin, and Tien (Moro)

1) The girls weren't anything to write home about in the manga, so I'm going with Piccolo's team.

2) Freeza. In his final form is at the very least 150x stronger than SS Gohan. He easily scales right up there with Super Vegito.
If we take into account that anime base Vegito was stronger than Buuhan, then Super Gogeta wins easily. But if it's the manga, then Freeza takes it with a similar edge Goku had on him.

3) I'm going with Gohan. While Hit has an impossible skillset, Piccolo has seen him fight, has seen his defense broken and with the proper tactic they can defeat Hit. Also Gohan is strong enough to stalemate SS Kefla, so Piccolo provides the how and Gohan can execute it properly.

4) Black. I don't think they are strong enough to take on such a strong character. Although 17 has beaten up 7-3(Moro), so it depends on how strong was the Moro used by 7-3

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:18 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:58 pm
3) I'm going with Gohan. While Hit has an impossible skillset, Piccolo has seen him fight, has seen his defense broken and with the proper tactic they can defeat Hit. Also Gohan is strong enough to stalemate SS Kefla, so Piccolo provides the how and Gohan can execute it properly.
I always wondered how much good of a feat this is. Gohan scales to her, but she doesn't scale to anyone else? I mean, directly. Like, we know that Blue tier characters would probably be able to defeat Kale at full power, but the potara tactic was also used so they could exploit Kale's strength without her dying, via Caulifla.

So I wonder if in this instance, the fusion was not much stronger than Kale and Caulifla simply added the extra control. Even then Gohan was momentarily blue tier, which he is not in the Moro arc (his way of dealing with 7-3 can easily be credited to God tier characters imo).

So is Kefla actually above blue tier? Did the fusion weaken? Where the heck did Gohan's power go?
P O W E R

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:18 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:18 pm
Koitsukai wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:58 pm
I always wondered how much good of a feat this is. Gohan scales to her, but she doesn't scale to anyone else? I mean, directly. Like, we know that Blue tier characters would probably be able to defeat Kale at full power, but the potara tactic was also used so they could exploit Kale's strength without her dying, via Caulifla.

So I wonder if in this instance, the fusion was not much stronger than Kale and Caulifla simply added the extra control. Even then Gohan was momentarily blue tier, which he is not in the Moro arc (his way of dealing with 7-3 can easily be credited to God tier characters imo).

So is Kefla actually above blue tier? Did the fusion weaken? Where the heck did Gohan's power go?
I agree, it's part of how weird the manga is in many regards. We have no idea how to gauge Kefla because we didn't even see her fight. It's like left to the viewer to decide, on purpose. It seems they didn't even care about her, and who bested her, the only feat he has is that very fight nobody saw. It makes really no sense to introduce a powerful fusion and show nothing about them. Anime went too slow, manga went too fast.

Kefla being not that much stronger than Kale isn't far-fetched, after all Kale was almost KO when fused. Weaker she didn't become, the statements about her hyped her up, and if it wasn't Gohan defeating her we would be safe saying she matches her anime counterpart. Gohan being that strong out of the blue sounds too much, specially if nothing is really said about it. So I guess Kefla is a little stronger than Kale's full potential and in control of it, which would be below Perfect Blue and Gohan also is below it.

Why do you think Gohan lost power? better continue this in the official strenght thread, so we don't clog up this one about fights.

TheSaiyanGod

Post by TheSaiyanGod » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:48 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:58 pm Oh I was talking about anime Jiren. Manga Jiren I think compares fairly good to ToP MUI strenght-wise because in the manga the technique is more of a martial arts move rather than a power up(while being both), even Jiren states that attacks taking advantage of the enemy aren't considered, by him, real power.
I disagree with your interpretation of Whis's comment though, he also worries about Jiren's unclear limit, and that he is also responding faster, so I take from it that Jiren is indeed becoming stronger as the fight goes by. Similar to the anime, but not to that extent.
I'm not keen on putting current Omen that high, the possibility is definitely there but seeing how hard it is to unlock, makes me think the power achieved back then remains remarkable.
I was talking about Jiren manga, but considering that 3rd UIO Goku was as strong as FP Jiren, current Goku would definitely defeat him (the shirtless version is more difficult because Jiren got some boosts to be able to face MUI Goku).

But yeah, what you said makes sense. I find it very strange the way DBS communicates that the characters have become stronger, it could be something much more direct. But it's also worth noting that Whis said the UI was taking a toll on Goku's body, which consequently made him weaker during the fight, so I wouldn't say that Jiren is exactly as strong as Silver Haired Goku, but definitely close to be able to compete. So about that, I can't say how much current UIO compares to manga Jiren
TheSaiyanGod wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:02 pm I don't think it was current Moro either, that would mean 17 can do even better than Omen Goku. Perhaps the Moro from 2 months ago? We're not really sure how 7-3 ability works, maybe both times he used Moro's power it was from before they came to Earth? A Moro weaker than Empowered Saganbo, that's for sure.
Moro's image that was present in one of the compartments on the head of 73 was his version without a beard, which was seen for the first time after he absorbed Namek. It was probably still weaker than the MSSB Goku / Vegeta, but it was somewhere between God and Blue in terms of power. If 17 is that strong, then Gohan is probably even more so considering he was rated by Piccolo as the strongest defender on Earth without Goku and Vegeta

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:52 am

Manga and hypothetical anime battles

1. A. Goku loses. In the manga, he isn’t that impressive. Even with UI and MUI. He lost to Moro. Who I felt was near or close to FP Jiren. So Jiren wins with mid-difficulty.
B. 4th Omen would probably be close to Broly’s level. I still think Jiren wins. But, with high difficulty.

2. A. We never saw GoD Toppo in the manga. I surmise he would be near Vegeta’s level in the manga. He beats Gohan with high difficulty. B. Toppo stomps. I think he was juiced up Saganbo Level.

3. A. Jiren. B. Jiren slaughters. I don’t think FSF doesn’t work on someone like Jiren. Only works on people like Buu or Cell.

4. A. Moro. Since we never had a Broly saga in the manga. B. Broly is Beerus level or close to it. Moro, however, is a tactician. Broly is a mindless beast. Moro can manipulate and beat the guy. It would take some time. But I think Moro wins with mid-difficulty.

5. A. Piccolo. He was close to Gohan’s level. B. 17 has the infinite energy and raw power advantage. Piccolo isn’t even close to 17.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:45 am

Peach wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:31 pm Hit and Super Saiyan Rage Trunks vs. God of Destruction Top/Toppo
Toppo murders them in a second.
Berserker1921 wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:16 am 1. Moro (pre absorbing 7/3, no absorbing) vs Jiren 100%?

2. Vegeta (Current) vs UI Goku (3rd omen, Top)?
Jiren.
Even 1st Omen Goku wins.
Peach wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:17 am Ultimate Gohan (Buu saga) vs. Super Saiyan 2 Trunks (Zamasu saga)

Super Saiyan 2 Trunks (Zamasu Saga) vs. Android 17 (Tournament of Power saga)

Super Saiyan 2 Trunks (Zamasu) vs. Vegito (Buu)

SSG Goku (Battle of Gods) vs. SSJ2 Trunks (Zamasu)
Trunks powers down to base and finger flicks Gohan.
17 wins easily. Trunks needs Super Saiyan Rage to win.
Trunks.
Goku wins very easily.
Angelus wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:44 am Olibu VS Cell Games SSJ Vegeta

Kibito VS Semi-Perfect Cell

Supreme Kai (not Kibitoshin) VS Cell Games SSJ Future Trunks with sword

Mystic Gohan VS Super Janemba
Vegeta. Olibu is around base Goku no?
Kibito has no chance. He's weaker than Namek Freeza.
Shin wins easily.
I'm gonna say Janemba.
Angelus wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:15 am Android 14 VS Piccolo, Gohan, Tien, Yamcha, Krillin, Chiaotzu
All during the Androids Saga. Gohan and the humans can all use Kaioken up to x20. No Tribeam

Buu Saga Piccolo VS USSJ Future Trunks (post-1st day ROSAT)
Piccolo is suppose to be fused in the movie no? He beats him by himself.
Piccolo from the Cell Games wins.
Sadala Elite wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:49 pm SSG Gogeta vs Jiren (ep. 129)

Piccolo (RoF) vs Shin

SSG Vegeta (Broly Film) vs Base Toppo
Gogeta gets stomped hard. He needs Blue to win.
Piccolo should be able to beat Shin by now.
Toppo finger flicks.
Angelus wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:11 pm Buu Saga Base Gohan (post-Dabura fight) VS Cell Games Base Vegeta

Buu Saga Piccolo VS ASSJ Vegeta (post-1st day ROSAT)

Bio-Broly VS Buu Saga SSJ Vegeta
Gohan wins even at the start of the Boo arc.
Piccolo wins with ease.
Vegeta.
SupremeKai25 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:12 pm Fused Zamasu vs. Super Saiyan Gogeta from the Broly movie

Rose Goku Black (with Scythe) vs. Ikari Broly
Fused Zamasu would get beat until he goes Corrupted and then murders SS Gogeta.
Black without the Scythe wins with mild difficulty. With it, he destroys Broly.
Angelus wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:17 am 27% SSJ Goku VS Piccolo (Both during Buu Saga)

No whistling. No weighted clothes
Piccolo with mid difficulty.
Koitsukai wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:29 pm 1) Dyspo vs Toppo
(Super Light Speed Dyspo put Golden Freeza into trouble and required the help of another guy. Toppo can't go Hakaishin. Can Dyspo's full power overwhelm base Toppo?)

2) SS3 Gohan vs Kid Buu
(Instead of his Ultimate form, he unlocks a weaker form: SS3. But with a stronger base due to training with the Z sword. Can he obliterate Kid Buu?)

3) RoF SS3 Goku vs Vegeta Baby
(Instead of going blue, goes SS3 on top of a base that is at least strong enough to face the strongest of the Buu arc. Baby can turn Ohzaru)

4) SS2 Goku vs Buuhan
(The Goku from BoG that got a huge boost when the SSG ritual failed, before they realised they were missing a saiyan. Can his SS2 be on par with at least base Vegito?)

5) GT SS2 Goku vs the entire Buu arc
(Who can he defeat in that state as an adult during the Buu arc? he can go SS3 if needed. Before the DBs turned him into a kid)

6) Adult GT SS3 Goku vs Buuhantenks (Buuhan absorbs SS3 Gotenks. No time limit)
(Same Goku as before, the adult that trained Uub)

7) GT base Goku vs Super Janemba
(Goku can go SS)

8 ) ToP SSBKKx20 Goku and SSBE Vegeta (initial) vs FP Beerus
(If things go sour, Vegeta gets the boost that helped him defeat Hakaishin Toppo. Beerus goes all out. No Hakai)

9) Namek SS Goku and SS Vegeta vs 100% Freeza and 5th form Cooler
(Cooler shows up before Freeza hits Namek's core, and Vegeta is revived and unlocks SS, of course much weaker than Goku's SS)

10) U6 arc Hit vs Suu and San Shenron
(The dragons know beforehand Hit manipulates time but don't exactly know how to counter it. Hit can either use his hitman abilities or do the pure progress thing. One or the other)

11) Post-GT SS3 Vegeta vs RoF Base Goku
(That would be Vegeta a week after Goku too off with Shenron. Goku can go SS if needed)
This is the typical fight of speed vs endurance. I can't see Toppo landing a hit on Dyspo but I can't see Dyspo landing any hits that could beat Toppo.
Gohan has no skill. Even if he is stronger, he will get beat.
Goku.
Even SS Goku wins.
Goku.
Goku.
Goku.
Beerus finger flicks them both.
Cooler alone wins this.
Hit.
Vegeta.
Mad Swami wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:59 pm 1)Piccolo (Moro arc) vs Goku Black base (Manga)

1.5) Piccolo (Moro) and Gohan (PU initial so Buu saga) vs Goku Black base (manga). If they win, could they take SSJ1 Goku Black?

2) Gohan (PU Buu saga) vs Tagoma (Ginyu)

3) Buutenks vs Tagoma (Ginyu)

4) Hypothetical Buu saga Gogeta SSJ2 vs Buutenks

5) Gogeta SSJ (Fusion Reborn) vs Failed SSG Goku

6) Saganbo vs Topo (base)

7) 7-3 vs Cabba/Kale/Caulifla no Kefla fusion allowed.

8 ) Saonel and Pilina vs Maji Kayo

9) Frost vs Kid Buu

10) Demgira vs Fused Zamasu (Non courupt) (anime)

10.5) Demigra (Demon God form) vs Zamsu (corupt) (Anime)

11) Android 21 vs Saonel, Pilina, Frost, and Cabba. If 21 just wins, would adding Kale be able to make the difference?
I have no idea where Piccolo is right now.
PU?
Even Good Boo wins.
Even SS Gogeta wins.
Gogeta.
Sanganbo.
7-3 can just copy Kale and win.
The Namekians wins very easily.
Frost does't even need his final form to win.
Zamasu.
Zamasu.
Android 21 didnt even faced SSG/SSB Goku, why would she be stronger than Saonel or Pirina?
Vegetes wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:32 pm Everyone in the TOP vs Every God of Destruction

Everyone on the TOP team is at their strongest, so Goku is current Goku but with Ultra Instinct instead of just Omen, Vegeta is post Yardrat training. Jiren has his power boost from fighting UI Goku etc.
The GoD win. This is practically 12 vs 3. No way team A wins.

Jiren.
Toppo.
Jiren easily.
No idea.
I doubt Piccolo reached Blue tier. Maybe with his Makankosappo he could win if it lands.

ToP Piccolo one shots all 3.
Base Gogeta wins.
Hit could lose if Gohan and Piccolo don't fuck up.
Black finger flicks 18 and beats 17 a minute or so later.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:48 pm

New match:

- Legendary Super Saiyan God Broly vs. Beerus
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Triggered Vegeta
Beyond Newbie

Post by Triggered Vegeta » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:05 pm

Noah wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:48 pm New match:

If it's Old Z movie Broly with SSG, Beerus takes it imo. I don't think even that Broly would be Blue Fusion level. If it's DBS movie Broly with SSG he still loses unless he can stack SSG on top of FPSS in which case, Beerus loses.

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:57 pm

1.) If we are talking about the Manga Fireballs sadly NO they don't stand much of a chance against them, no impressive feats or barely any use.

The Anime Fireballs Yes they do, I am not sure what level Moro Tien is truly at but I still seem the Fireballs winning, Super Ribrianne being the MVP to that win.

2.) I always thought most Super God Level characters could go pretty well againstly any Z era fighter, but after doing some more research Recently I found just how overly powerful fusions are once again. So Fusion Reborn SSJ Gogeta takes the win.

3.) Again I am nost sure what league characters are in the Moro saga, but I still see hit taking the Win here.

4.) This one would be close mostly cause 17 would be the majore factor in this fight to equal to Goku Black, but still I give the win to Goku Black.
--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:09 pm

Beerus. Goku got his SSG boost on top of an increased SS form that he even thought was god worthy and still couldn't even start to grasp the 5% of Beerus real power. I believe LSS Broly would get his ass handed to him by that Goku and not even fighting as LSSG alongside SSG Goku would save him from Beerus.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:05 am

Koitsukai wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:09 pm

Beerus. Goku got his SSG boost on top of an increased SS form that he even thought was god worthy and still couldn't even start to grasp the 5% of Beerus real power. I believe LSS Broly would get his ass handed to him by that Goku and not even fighting as LSSG alongside SSG Goku would save him from Beerus.
I really like this explanation! Like, I didn't ever think about it.

Since the ritual transforms you into a God via 'spirit' (we could draw some nice conclusions there with what we got in the Moro arc) then the sequence of Goku getting powered up like he was in SS4 in GT and as a Super Saiyan back in the original Broly movie, would only require energy.

So Goku was very empowered before having the God multipliers added to him. Of course Beerus was still away from his full power, but it would make sense for this God Goku to push him further than he normally would.

Now it's in my head Canon that Ultra full power-style SS Goku became God in BoG. Which would make sense with scaling other characters to him (like GT).
P O W E R

Angelus

Post by Angelus » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:04 pm

Buu Saga SSJ3 Goku VS LSSJ Broly with Kaiokenx10

(LSSJ Broly from the first movie but is 10x more powerful since he can comfortably use Kaiokenx10)

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:26 pm

Angelus wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:04 pm Buu Saga SSJ3 Goku VS LSSJ Broly with Kaiokenx10

(LSSJ Broly from the first movie but is 10x more powerful since he can comfortably use Kaiokenx10)
Broly. A 10x boost for LSS Broly is a lot, is more than he'd get as a SS3, and we know in even forms Broly wins, even taking into account Goku's power inflation post-Cell arc. So with a bigger boost it should definitely be a Broly win.

Sadala Elite
Banned

Post by Sadala Elite » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:49 pm

Current UI Omen Goku vs Full Power Broly

Base Gotenks (Post-Rosat) vs Android 16

Base Vegito (Black arc) vs Android 17 (ToP anime)

SSJ1 Broly (DBS) vs SSJ2 Kefla

Base Gogeta (Early Android arc) vs Semi-Perfect Cell

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:29 am

Sadala Elite wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:49 pm Current UI Omen Goku vs Full Power Broly

Base Gotenks (Post-Rosat) vs Android 16

Base Vegito (Black arc) vs Android 17 (ToP anime)

SSJ1 Broly (DBS) vs SSJ2 Kefla

Base Gogeta (Early Android arc) vs Semi-Perfect Cell
1. Omen Goku is close to Beerus or above Beerus level. He beats Broly with high difficulty!

2. Gotenks slaughters. Not even a competition.

3. Vegito slaughters. In base he was blue level, probably as strong as Goku or Vegeta was in the Black Arc. And is an incredible fighter. 17 was high god tier in ToP. Maybe, low blue level from RoF saga arc.

4. Kefla could win. However, it will be highly difficult. She wins 6/10 times.

5. I think that version of Gogeta would be near Mastered Ssj Goku level. He wins with low difficulty.