The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
ZombieVito
I Live Here
Posts: 4644
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:18 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by ZombieVito » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:17 am

FishermanJohnWest wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:18 am
SupremeKai25 wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:35 pm
Let's put all the Super final bosses against each other in a battle royale with stats equalized:

- Beerus
- Golden Frieza
- Hit
- Fused Zamasu (technically it would be Infinite Zamasu, but he's not included for fairness' sake)
- "Shirtless" Jiren
- Broly
- Angel 7-3 Moro

You could call this a battle of hax/techniques, so who can emerge victorious?
Beerus, Frieza and Jiren are the first too go, they die, they got nothing else going for them besides power, Beerus has Hakai but it was only used on weaklings.

Zamasu is immortal, Broly rises insanely quick in power and Moro copies people, and Hit can kill you with his abilities

It comes down to Zamasu, Broly and Moro cause Hit can get copied and killed by Moro, if Moro can copy Broly then he can rise in power as well but none of them can kill Zamasu, so it comes down to Broly Vs Moro, and Zamasu is just in the back ground doing nothing as they guys grow stronger.

It also comes down to whether Moro body can handle Broly power cause Broly rises in power very quick, if he can't then Broly wins
Can 73 copy Saiyan anatomy? Because otherwise he shouldn't grow stronger at all like Broly.

User avatar
SupremeKai25
I Live Here
Posts: 2776
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:40 am

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by SupremeKai25 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:29 am

ZombieVito wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:02 pm
SupremeKai25 wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:35 pm
Let's put all the Super final bosses against each other in a battle royale with stats equalized:

- Beerus
- Golden Frieza
- Hit
- Fused Zamasu (technically it would be Infinite Zamasu, but he's not included for fairness' sake)
- "Shirtless" Jiren
- Broly
- Angel 7-3 Moro

You could call this a battle of hax/techniques, so who can emerge victorious?
Is Zamasu still immortal?

If not then I guess Moro takes it since he can copy Beerus's Hakai and kill everyone.
You can use the full arsenal from both anime and manga that these characters have, so Fused Zamasu is immortal and obviously has regeneration capabilities.
I've taken Godhood to a new level. Divinity made perfect. With a body that befits a Kai... One that is INVINCIBLE!

User avatar
Koitsukai
I Live Here
Posts: 2019
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:02 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Koitsukai » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:38 am

SupremeKai25 wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:35 pm
Let's put all the Super final bosses against each other in a battle royale with stats equalized:

- Beerus
- Golden Frieza
- Hit
- Fused Zamasu (technically it would be Infinite Zamasu, but he's not included for fairness' sake)
- "Shirtless" Jiren
- Broly
- Angel 7-3 Moro

You could call this a battle of hax/techniques, so who can emerge victorious?
Freeza is the first one to go, he has nothing to offer in a hax battle, he is no martial artist either.
Broly would also lose, with stats equalized he is doomed. He doesn't even have control over himself, Hit's time skip would kill him (nothing says killing isn't allowed), or at least knock the rabies out of him.
Jiren would draw upon his manga device he used in his introduction to trap Zamasu and have his immortality under control.
His martial arts experience would help him overcome Hit's abilities too, if Goku in base could do it...

It would end up being about Jiren and his incredible fighting prowess, Beerus with his pseudo UI and hakai, and Angel Moro7-3 who would takes this one. He not only has magic and can drain everybody while powering up himself, he can also grab and steal other haxes. Even if he fails to take Hit's, which would be one of the most valuable haxes, he still can copy hakai. Hakai + magic, damn...

User avatar
nickzambuto
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1626
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:53 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by nickzambuto » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:32 pm

Does anybody here think GT Goku can fight strong guys in Super? (I do)

User avatar
PurestEvil
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 395
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:34 pm
Location: Constantinopolee!

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by PurestEvil » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:11 pm

nickzambuto wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:32 pm
Does anybody here think GT Goku can fight strong guys in Super? (I do)
I honestly think that the outcomes of each isolated battle would not be much different, except Jiren and Kefla. UI is much more capable than any SSJ form.
This post was brought to you by 魔族

User avatar
Koitsukai
I Live Here
Posts: 2019
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:02 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Koitsukai » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:24 pm

nickzambuto wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:32 pm
Does anybody here think GT Goku can fight strong guys in Super? (I do)
Only strong guys from the first half. The powercreep of the FT arc renders him useless, I believe.
And that isn't saying a lot because Hit is out of his league (he couldn't read Super 17's hax, he is dead in the water with the time skip)
I also don't think he could be a threat to Golden Freeza. But everything before those two guys should be easy for him.

User avatar
sunsetshimmer
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1911
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:34 pm
Location: Poland/Equestria

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by sunsetshimmer » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:36 pm

nickzambuto wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:32 pm
Does anybody here think GT Goku can fight strong guys in Super? (I do)
I still have Gogeta SSJ4 over Gogeta Blue, since trashing evil dragon born from wishes of all time will always feel more impressing than less one-sided fight against a saiyan who never even fought before, no matter how strong they say he is. Let alone Vegito Blue who wasn't impressive at all when you remember that in Toriyama's mind Goku and Vegeta Blue would beat fused Zamasu if it wasn't for immortality and Vegito was only added for fanservice reasons.

So yeah, i think Goku SSJ4 would go far in Super. I do not think he would beat Jiren, probably not even in his Super Full Power state as UI is still way stronger probably, but should still make it far in tournament. Perhaps even beat Kefla if he manages to reach SFPS4 state which allowed him to evade all Syn's attacks despite being completely blind and Kefla wasn't really that strong so Goku might beat her actually with his reflexes and experience. Let's not forget SSJ4 is more stable form than SSJB so Kefla wouldn't kick it out of Goku as easily as she did with Blue when he was at low power.
Koitsukai wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:24 pm
And that isn't saying a lot because Hit is out of his league (he couldn't read Super 17's hax, he is dead in the water with the time skip)
I think you're underestimating GT Goku's smart mind. I mean how exactly was he supposed to know he is absorbing his power? He wasn't making it as obvious as #19 and Gero. Not to mention #17 never had such ability so Goku wouldn't think about that in first place. Goku thought Super 17 was mocking him but once he found it suspicious he realized that he must've been absorbing his energy. Do not forget Goku in GT saying few times the same trick won't work on him twice and he was right. When Eis tried to freeze him he created a barrier moments before being hit. Even Omega at his full power couldn't do much to him with all the abilities from other dragons as Goku already witnessed them and mostly had to rely on pure strength. GT Goku shouldn't have any problems to realize Hit is using time skip and with his plot-armor ability to not fall for the same technique twice, he would probably counter it easily.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

User avatar
Triggered Vegeta
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 161
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:44 am

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Triggered Vegeta » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:03 pm

nickzambuto wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:32 pm
Does anybody here think GT Goku can fight strong guys in Super? (I do)
GT Goku(EoGT) is not getting far imo. I have SSG Goku(BoG) >> Omega Shenron as he has better feats. So at best SS4 Gogeta >\= SSG Goku(BoG)
Anything else above that tier and it's a stomp.

User avatar
Koitsukai
I Live Here
Posts: 2019
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:02 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Koitsukai » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:59 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:36 pm
Koitsukai wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:24 pm
And that isn't saying a lot because Hit is out of his league (he couldn't read Super 17's hax, he is dead in the water with the time skip)
I think you're underestimating GT Goku's smart mind. I mean how exactly was he supposed to know he is absorbing his power? He wasn't making it as obvious as #19 and Gero. Not to mention #17 never had such ability so Goku wouldn't think about that in first place. Goku thought Super 17 was mocking him but once he found it suspicious he realized that he must've been absorbing his energy. Do not forget Goku in GT saying few times the same trick won't work on him twice and he was right. When Eis tried to freeze him he created a barrier moments before being hit. Even Omega at his full power couldn't do much to him with all the abilities from other dragons as Goku already witnessed them and mostly had to rely on pure strength. GT Goku shouldn't have any problems to realize Hit is using time skip and with his plot-armor ability to not fall for the same technique twice, he would probably counter it easily.
He's already fought and suffered that kind of gimmick in Z. S-17 was becoming better and better with each ki attack, and there were a looot of ki attacks. And when Goku started suspecting about it, what did he come up with? another ki attack lol. A martial artist that never attempted to use his fists. He failed to connect the dots he already knew about when they were right in his face, he would never figure out what Hit was doing.
Actually, DBS Goku needed Vegeta to crash and burn first and the commentary of Jaco and the King, to do so, so believing GT Goku, without that kind of help would do even better -after getting tricked with a known, simpler hax, is just wishful thinking.

User avatar
sunsetshimmer
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1911
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:34 pm
Location: Poland/Equestria

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by sunsetshimmer » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:13 pm

Koitsukai wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:59 pm
And when Goku started suspecting about it, what did he come up with? another ki attack lol.
You should rewatch that fight probably. Goku tried to overload him the same way he did with Yakon. He took big risk that didn't pay out. He thought that he has a limit and firing his strongest technique will be too much for him to handle. Yeah, it wasn't the smartest move, but it's not like Goku completely ignored his absorption and kept firing at him. After that he didn't fire a single blast at him and was trying melee combat. And he was the one to realize that Super 17 is vulnerable to physical attacks when he is absorbing. Also him using ki attacks all the time before was just bad writing and choreography. TOEI were too lazy with that fight lol.
Triggered Vegeta wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:03 pm
GT Goku(EoGT) is not getting far imo. I have SSG Goku(BoG) >> Omega Shenron as he has better feats.
What feats do you exactly mean? The same "shaking universe" everyone talk about? If he was so strong why something like that never happened again? Like Vegito Blue vs Zamasu was more intense fight and Vegito Blue was leagues above that Goku from BoG, yet they didn't shake anything, didn't even destroy a city with their clashes. If i remember well, kais explained universe was shaking because Goku's and Beerus's fists were perfectly clashed, so it didn't have much to do with Goku's power.

And 'feats' are very unmeasurable and can easily "prove" Goku GT being stronger as well. Like Vegeta in manga struggling to lift Magetta. Everyone laugh at base GT Goku struggling with building, but that building was most likely heavier than 1000 tons (Magetta's weight) and Goku was in base form. And his SSJ4 form lifted entire city. Another example, this time from anime, would be Goku being scared to go into Earth's core without protection suit from Bulma, saying he would die there. Why not use SSJG and go there? SSJ4 could easily survive sun's temperature which is slightly higher than Earth's core. Another example from manga would be Trunks being able to heal a single SSJ Blue saiyan, while Kibitokai in GT was said to not have power needed to heal Goku SSJ4. So as you see there is as much feats in GT to prove it being superior as in Super.

Besides, while not canon, games seem to threat SSJ4 as some kind of counterpart for SSJ Blue, which means SSJG Goku from BoG shouldn't really be a big threat in GT. I honestly don't think he would have any chance against Baby saga Goku SSJ4, especially if we consider huge time gap between those series and GT Goku training for much longer compared to 4 years after Buu saga.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

User avatar
Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1213
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:33 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:21 pm

God Goku feat outlier.

GT Goku base = RoF base or early FT arc base (depends on whether someone believes that there was an increase in power between Buu saga and BoG or not).

Omega Shenron = Blue KKx10 Goku (U6)

SS4 Gogeta < Vegito Blue (FT arc) but still stronger than 2 SSBs.

GT caps god forms in Broly. SS4 Gogeta = God Goku/wrathful Broly from the movie.

So in ToP Gogeta 4 does a bit worse than Blue KKx20 Goku (End of ToP). So he takes anyone below that, very high diff 1st Omen, but weaker cause Vegito and Jiren shenanigans.

GT has bad feats like Super, but the scale is not nearly elevated as much as in Super. Everyone pulls some ridiculous powerups for EoZ Goku cause they feel like it, but at the same time GT Goku isnt helpless against God forms.
P O W E R

User avatar
Triggered Vegeta
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 161
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:44 am

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Triggered Vegeta » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:13 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:13 pm
Koitsukai wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:59 pm
And when Goku started suspecting about it, what did he come up with? another ki attack lol.
You should rewatch that fight probably. Goku tried to overload him the same way he did with Yakon. He took big risk that didn't pay out. He thought that he has a limit and firing his strongest technique will be too much for him to handle. Yeah, it wasn't the smartest move, but it's not like Goku completely ignored his absorption and kept firing at him. After that he didn't fire a single blast at him and was trying melee combat. And he was the one to realize that Super 17 is vulnerable to physical attacks when he is absorbing. Also him using ki attacks all the time before was just bad writing and choreography. TOEI were too lazy with that fight lol.
Triggered Vegeta wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:03 pm
GT Goku(EoGT) is not getting far imo. I have SSG Goku(BoG) >> Omega Shenron as he has better feats.
What feats do you exactly mean? The same "shaking universe" everyone talk about? If he was so strong why something like that never happened again? Like Vegito Blue vs Zamasu was more intense fight and Vegito Blue was leagues above that Goku from BoG, yet they didn't shake anything, didn't even destroy a city with their clashes. If i remember well, kais explained universe was shaking because Goku's and Beerus's fists were perfectly clashed, so it didn't have much to do with Goku's power.

And 'feats' are very unmeasurable and can easily "prove" Goku GT being stronger as well. Like Vegeta in manga struggling to lift Magetta. Everyone laugh at base GT Goku struggling with building, but that building was most likely heavier than 1000 tons (Magetta's weight) and Goku was in base form. And his SSJ4 form lifted entire city. Another example, this time from anime, would be Goku being scared to go into Earth's core without protection suit from Bulma, saying he would die there. Why not use SSJG and go there? SSJ4 could easily survive sun's temperature which is slightly higher than Earth's core. Another example from manga would be Trunks being able to heal a single SSJ Blue saiyan, while Kibitokai in GT was said to not have power needed to heal Goku SSJ4. So as you see there is as much feats in GT to prove it being superior as in Super.

Besides, while not canon, games seem to threat SSJ4 as some kind of counterpart for SSJ Blue, which means SSJG Goku from BoG shouldn't really be a big threat in GT. I honestly don't think he would have any chance against Baby saga Goku SSJ4, especially if we consider huge time gap between those series and GT Goku training for much longer compared to 4 years after Buu saga.
The way I see it is that having the Universe threatened everytime an enemy appeared would be too hard on the Toei team. SSG bare minimum is multi Galaxy level with Physicals. Just that alone puts him way above his GT counterpart. Having the Universe shake every episode would be pretty damn repetitive, that is why it never happened again imo. Xeno Goku is a different story however, as he scales to DBH SSBs which should be far stronger than main timeline Goku. Xeno Goku is beyond anything in GT tho. Both series have many inconsistencies often because of the different writers. That's prob something we can agree on.

User avatar
Koitsukai
I Live Here
Posts: 2019
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:02 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Koitsukai » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:38 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:21 pm
God Goku feat outlier.

GT Goku base = RoF base or early FT arc base (depends on whether someone believes that there was an increase in power between Buu saga and BoG or not).

Omega Shenron = Blue KKx10 Goku (U6)

SS4 Gogeta < Vegito Blue (FT arc) but still stronger than 2 SSBs.

GT caps god forms in Broly. SS4 Gogeta = God Goku/wrathful Broly from the movie.

So in ToP Gogeta 4 does a bit worse than Blue KKx20 Goku (End of ToP). So he takes anyone below that, very high diff 1st Omen, but weaker cause Vegito and Jiren shenanigans.

GT has bad feats like Super, but the scale is not nearly elevated as much as in Super. Everyone pulls some ridiculous powerups for EoZ Goku cause they feel like it, but at the same time GT Goku isnt helpless against God forms.

I believe this could work.

I think feats tend to be inconsistent, so take them with a grain of salt. For SS4 and god forms, we only have their comparisons with the same potara fusion.
A GT guide(SEG? GT PF?) claimed turning SS4 was similar to fusing and going SS, meaning Z SS4 Goku would've been as strong as Z Super Vegito.
BoG implied SSG was above whatever fusion might've been able to offer, meaning Z SSG would've been definitely stronger(unknown margin) than Z Super Vegito. So they offer similar boosts.

With that in mind, base GT Goku being Z SS2-SS3 level, and in DBS, being by RoF, at least Z SS level in base, with a 8x gap at best between DBS and GT base forms, SS4 still can't reach SSB level which is, in the manga, a 10x boost. Following up on that, having Omega Shenron x10 times above that, works for me. He claimed to have gotten that kind of boost from eating the DBs, so Ih Shenron might be SSB level and EoGT SS4 Goku a bit below him. And Xeno Goku finally surpassing blue level.

User avatar
sunsetshimmer
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1911
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:34 pm
Location: Poland/Equestria

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by sunsetshimmer » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:58 pm

Koitsukai wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:38 pm
BoG implied SSG was above whatever fusion might've been able to offer, meaning Z SSG would've been definitely stronger(unknown margin) than Z Super Vegito.
DBS Broly actually contradicts that since SSJ Gogeta (who should've been weaker than hypothetical SSJ Vegito from the same period) was doing much better against Broly than Goku and Vegeta in their SSJB forms. So it's hard to say what Goku meant in BoG. He could've been talking about Buu saga Vegito only as a reference. But that would also mean they got stronger since then.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

User avatar
ZombieVito
I Live Here
Posts: 4644
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:18 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by ZombieVito » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:01 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:29 am
ZombieVito wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:02 pm
SupremeKai25 wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:35 pm
Let's put all the Super final bosses against each other in a battle royale with stats equalized:

- Beerus
- Golden Frieza
- Hit
- Fused Zamasu (technically it would be Infinite Zamasu, but he's not included for fairness' sake)
- "Shirtless" Jiren
- Broly
- Angel 7-3 Moro

You could call this a battle of hax/techniques, so who can emerge victorious?
Is Zamasu still immortal?

If not then I guess Moro takes it since he can copy Beerus's Hakai and kill everyone.
You can use the full arsenal from both anime and manga that these characters have, so Fused Zamasu is immortal and obviously has regeneration capabilities.
This is interesting since the only reason Infinite Zamasu happened is because Zamasu wanted it so I would argue that he could regenerate that cut Trunks did to him if both halves came together.

Stamina would be an issue but since he's immortal then he would eventually come on top regardless.

User avatar
Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1213
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:33 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:11 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:58 pm
Koitsukai wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:38 pm
BoG implied SSG was above whatever fusion might've been able to offer, meaning Z SSG would've been definitely stronger(unknown margin) than Z Super Vegito.
DBS Broly actually contradicts that since SSJ Gogeta (who should've been weaker than hypothetical SSJ Vegito from the same period) was doing much better against Broly than Goku and Vegeta in their SSJB forms. So it's hard to say what Goku meant in BoG. He could've been talking about Buu saga Vegito only as a reference. But that would also mean they got stronger since then.
Fusion is as strong as it needs to be. We will never get a 'golden rule' to judge upon. Cause it's pretty evident that Vegito would do the same stuff as Gogeta if he was in DBS: Broly.
Koitsukai wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:38 pm
Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:21 pm
God Goku feat outlier.

GT Goku base = RoF base or early FT arc base (depends on whether someone believes that there was an increase in power between Buu saga and BoG or not).

Omega Shenron = Blue KKx10 Goku (U6)

SS4 Gogeta < Vegito Blue (FT arc) but still stronger than 2 SSBs.

GT caps god forms in Broly. SS4 Gogeta = God Goku/wrathful Broly from the movie.

So in ToP Gogeta 4 does a bit worse than Blue KKx20 Goku (End of ToP). So he takes anyone below that, very high diff 1st Omen, but weaker cause Vegito and Jiren shenanigans.

GT has bad feats like Super, but the scale is not nearly elevated as much as in Super. Everyone pulls some ridiculous powerups for EoZ Goku cause they feel like it, but at the same time GT Goku isnt helpless against God forms.

I believe this could work.

I think feats tend to be inconsistent, so take them with a grain of salt. For SS4 and god forms, we only have their comparisons with the same potara fusion.
A GT guide(SEG? GT PF?) claimed turning SS4 was similar to fusing and going SS, meaning Z SS4 Goku would've been as strong as Z Super Vegito.
BoG implied SSG was above whatever fusion might've been able to offer, meaning Z SSG would've been definitely stronger(unknown margin) than Z Super Vegito. So they offer similar boosts.

With that in mind, base GT Goku being Z SS2-SS3 level, and in DBS, being by RoF, at least Z SS level in base, with a 8x gap at best between DBS and GT base forms, SS4 still can't reach SSB level which is, in the manga, a 10x boost. Following up on that, having Omega Shenron x10 times above that, works for me. He claimed to have gotten that kind of boost from eating the DBs, so Ih Shenron might be SSB level and EoGT SS4 Goku a bit below him. And Xeno Goku finally surpassing blue level.
Precisely. It's pretty straightforward. Not to mention that Xeno Goku explicitly states that the Xeno Shadow Dragons are stronger than their GT counterparts and he still made relatively short work of them with the gang.

Super has provided way more content and power creep, so if anyone believes GT still takes Super 1 on 1 with the exception of MUI Goku, they must be trolling themselves.

And to further solidify this, currently Xeno SS4 Fusions are being compared to Blue Fusions (post-ToP). So it's natural these Blue Fusions defeat the weaker version of the Xeno Fusions (GT).
P O W E R

User avatar
Koitsukai
I Live Here
Posts: 2019
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:02 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Koitsukai » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:43 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:58 pm
Koitsukai wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:38 pm
BoG implied SSG was above whatever fusion might've been able to offer, meaning Z SSG would've been definitely stronger(unknown margin) than Z Super Vegito.
DBS Broly actually contradicts that since SSJ Gogeta (who should've been weaker than hypothetical SSJ Vegito from the same period) was doing much better against Broly than Goku and Vegeta in their SSJB forms. So it's hard to say what Goku meant in BoG. He could've been talking about Buu saga Vegito only as a reference. But that would also mean they got stronger since then.
Actually, it doesn't contradict anything. SSG was compared to fusion back when the fusees lacked god forms. Aside of the fact that fusions don't follow any logic and are as strong as the plot requires them to be, if there's one thing we can safely assume is that a fusion's base tends to be relative to it's fusee's strongest forms, so it makes sense that DBS fusions' base starts around blue level, while Z fusions starts at SS3 level.

So there's no contradiction, in BoG, SSG was compared to a, power-wise, "medieval" fusion, but is dwarfed by a "modern" fusion, mainly because the form is included in the fusion. What Goku meant was that he needed a bigger boost than SS potara's, and SSG gave him that.

User avatar
sunsetshimmer
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1911
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:34 pm
Location: Poland/Equestria

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by sunsetshimmer » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:12 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:11 pm
And to further solidify this, currently Xeno SS4 Fusions are being compared to Blue Fusions (post-ToP). So it's natural these Blue Fusions defeat the weaker version of the Xeno Fusions (GT).
Calling DBH Goku&Vegeta just "post-ToP" is as inaccurate as calling Xeno versions "post-GT". They are not DBS Goku and Vegeta. They knew Cooler, there was no Cooler in DBS. Easy as that. They probably will recognize OG Broly as well, we will see. But for now it's easy to assume they are just based on their DBS versions the same way old movies did. And no one is using movies to talk about DBZ main story characters feats or power because it's pointless.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

User avatar
Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1213
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:33 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:08 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:12 pm
Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:11 pm
And to further solidify this, currently Xeno SS4 Fusions are being compared to Blue Fusions (post-ToP). So it's natural these Blue Fusions defeat the weaker version of the Xeno Fusions (GT).
Calling DBH Goku&Vegeta just "post-ToP" is as inaccurate as calling Xeno versions "post-GT". They are not DBS Goku and Vegeta. They knew Cooler, there was no Cooler in DBS. Easy as that. They probably will recognize OG Broly as well, we will see. But for now it's easy to assume they are just based on their DBS versions the same way old movies did. And no one is using movies to talk about DBZ main story characters feats or power because it's pointless.
A reference is nothing to hold high in regard when the events of Super are what we focus on when talking about the CC characters (Zamasu, ToP, Destroyers).

Xenos may not be 100% GT, but they have been through at least the shadow dragons saga, fought off stronger shadow dragons and compare to CC who themselves are a copy of Super's characters. Don't know why Vegeta saying "Cooler" needs to be even remotely affiliated to the power scale.

But that wasn't the point. Point was, Super has long surpassed GT.
P O W E R

FishermanJohnWest
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 229
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:33 am

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by FishermanJohnWest » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:15 am

ZombieVito wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:17 am
FishermanJohnWest wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:18 am
SupremeKai25 wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:35 pm
Let's put all the Super final bosses against each other in a battle royale with stats equalized:

- Beerus
- Golden Frieza
- Hit
- Fused Zamasu (technically it would be Infinite Zamasu, but he's not included for fairness' sake)
- "Shirtless" Jiren
- Broly
- Angel 7-3 Moro

You could call this a battle of hax/techniques, so who can emerge victorious?
Beerus, Frieza and Jiren are the first too go, they die, they got nothing else going for them besides power, Beerus has Hakai but it was only used on weaklings.

Zamasu is immortal, Broly rises insanely quick in power and Moro copies people, and Hit can kill you with his abilities

It comes down to Zamasu, Broly and Moro cause Hit can get copied and killed by Moro, if Moro can copy Broly then he can rise in power as well but none of them can kill Zamasu, so it comes down to Broly Vs Moro, and Zamasu is just in the back ground doing nothing as they guys grow stronger.

It also comes down to whether Moro body can handle Broly power cause Broly rises in power very quick, if he can't then Broly wins
Can 73 copy Saiyan anatomy? Because otherwise he shouldn't grow stronger at all like Broly.
Unknown, he didn't copy Vegeta anatomy so most likely not, he probably copies their current power but not the potential or biology of a saiyan.

Post Reply