The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:56 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:44 pm Who is the strongest Shadow Dragon that Golden Oozaru Baby Vegeta can defeat?
That's not an easy question considering some of dragons were very weak but needed a strategy to be beaten. There's no denying that Baby would defeat Haze or Oceanus in raw power, but if Haze drains his energy he is doomed unless he steals his body which was immune to poison or finish him off quickly.
I don't think he has any chance against last 3 dragons even in their base forms though. There's a big power gap between those two arcs and probably even base Nuova could beat him. Naturon with Pan's power is out of his league as well, perhaps even mole body would be too much as Goku SSJ4 was clearly surprised he took many punches from him and was still standing. In short:

Can beat: Haze, Oceanus, Rage (base), Naturon (base)
Can't beat: Rage (big body), Naturon (mole/Pan body), Nuova, Eis, Syn

Not sure with Rage in big body as his attack power was pathetic even then and couldn't do anything to Goku SSJ4, but he could absorb his Kamehameha X10 and launch it so it's hard to say if Baby could beat him. Maybe could.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:30 pm

Yuji wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:15 pm How about some team matches?

Firstly, a battle royale:
  • Team 1: MSS Goku (Cell Games), MSS Gohan (Cell Games), Perfect Cell
  • Team 2: Frost, SS Cabba, Magetta
  • Team 3: OG73-I, Granolah, Gas
Secondly, a 1v1 knockout tournament in the same fashion as the Champa arc:
  • Team 1: Piccolo, Artificial Human #17, Gohan (all current)
  • Team 2: Super Perfect Cell, Gotenks Boo, Golden Freeza (RF)
Finally, a good old fashioned gauntlet for current Mr. Boo:
  • Super Boo
  • Gotenks Boo
  • Gohan Boo
  • SSG Goku (BoG)
  • Golden Freeza (RF)
  • SSR Goku Black
  • Merged Zamasu
  • CSSB Goku (ToP)
All of these for the manga, of course.
For the battle royale: Team 2 should defeat Team 1 easily. SS Cabba was able to be close to SS Vegeta's strength, and that Vegeta should be far stronger than anyone from Team 1. Magetta himself was very durable and SS Vegeta struggled with him. Even Frost, the weakest of the bunch, should be much stronger than Team 1 since I have U6 Saga Piccolo around Cell tier. Frost scales to Piccolo, so Frost should be much stronger. Team 3 is unknown for me until we know for sure how strong Gas is.

For the 1v1 knockout tournament: Android 17, the weakest between him, Piccolo and Gohan during the Moro Saga, should be able to easily defeat Super Perfect Cell and Gotenks Boo. As for Golden Frieza (RoF), I don't know for sure. Some people say 17 is somewhere between SS3 and SSG tier. But some also say he is low SSB tier (despite the lack of feats in the manga ToP showing that). If it was anime 17, he easily clears. But this is manga 17, who is much weaker. I will give the benefit of the doubt to 17 though, given the decent feats he had in the ToP, and the fact that he must have got stronger in the Moro Saga compared to the ToP.

For the gaunlet: As far as I remember, Old Moro was still weaker than even SSG. Then Moro got stronger by absorbing more energy, and was stated to surpass SSG but was still way below SSB. Good Boo was much stronger than that Moro. Then Moro's magic was fully restored and surpassed Good Boo. This Moro was stated to only be weaker than CSSB. Given this, Good Boo should clear Z, as well as BoG SSG Goku. I can see him defeating RoF Golden Frieza as well, especially due to the latter running out of energy easily. However, SSR Goku Black is just too strong for him, since this is the same Goku Black that easily beat two SSBs (not CSSBs), and I don't see Good Boo reaching that level. Let alone Merged Zamasu and CSSB Goku.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:57 pm

The World Forger vs. the DB franchie. Does he solo or does he lose? I haven't been up with the newer DC stuff, but I hear he is above universal.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

It_Is_Ayna_You_Flips
Regular

Post by It_Is_Ayna_You_Flips » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:12 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:57 pm The World Forger vs. the DB franchie. Does he solo or does he lose? I haven't been up with the newer DC stuff, but I hear he is above universal.
The World Forger. Unless UI somehow lets Goku re-rewrite reality (which... I mean it might) I dunno how he wins.

Battle of the gag characters! Who would win Squirrel Girl or Arale-chan?
My opinions suck. You should probably mute me to spare yourself having to see them.

"If someone gets Star Wars wrong? Death threats. If a kid learns that a shitty song they liked when they were 12 was a cover of a song made in 1984? Death threats. If someone makes a Sonic game that's too dark and edgy? Death threats. If someone makes a Sonic game that isn't too dark and edgy? Death threats. If someone criticizes Naruto? Lots of death threats. Sexualizes pokemon? UNIVERSAL PRAISE." - Plague of Gripes

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:04 pm

Hit vs. Kefla, battle for the title of strongest mortal in the 6th Universe.

Kefla's fusion has no time limit here.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:23 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:04 pm Hit vs. Kefla, battle for the title of strongest mortal in the 6th Universe.

Oh, I don't think Hit has a chance. SS2 Kefla while not a match, required some effort on Sign Goku's part. Even the Time Cage would fail, Jiren was heavily suppressed when he broke free, Kefla's full power should be above that or at least able to do the same.

For the manga, it would be much closer. Hit was on par with PB Goku (or at least close), who was implied to be stronger than the Gohan that stalemated Kefla. Let's say Hit, Gohan and Kefla are equally weaker than Goku, Hit's special technique gives him the needed edge to win.

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:31 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:04 pm Hit vs. Kefla, battle for the title of strongest mortal in the 6th Universe.

In the manga, Hit wins, since he was equal to CSSB Goku, and had special techniques that would give him the edge. Kefla was Gohan level, and while they were close to CSSB tier, they were still below Goku.

In the anime, however, it would be different. Hit should easily be above Base Kefla. He would beat the initial SSJ Kefla (the one that fought SSB Goku) with his techniques. But LSSJ Kefla should be too much for him, since she rivalled the Spirit Bomb Goku used against Jiren, which was above SSBKKX20 Goku. LSSJ2 Kefla had a good match against UI Sign Goku, who was around Initial Jiren's level, the same Jiren that easily defeated Hit even using his techniques such as Time Cage.

So yeah, in the manga, Hit wins. In the anime, LSSJ2 Kefla wins.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:47 am

Hit has no chance at all.

Kefla doesn't even need SS2. SS alone can one shot Hit.

PurestEvil
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by PurestEvil » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:58 am

Bruh Kefla is Ultra Instinct level. She'd pull the same trick Goku did in the U6 tournament and knock him out in one punch.
This post was brought to you by 魔族

Rest in Peace, Toriyama-san

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:00 am

PurestEvil wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:58 am

Bruh Kefla is Ultra Instinct level. She'd pull the same trick Goku did in the U6 tournament and knock him out in one punch.
Well she lost to Ultra Instinct Omen Goku, and both he and Hit managed to cause some trouble to Jiren before being defeated.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

PurestEvil
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by PurestEvil » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:38 am

Polyphase Avatron wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:00 am Well she lost to Ultra Instinct Omen Goku, and both he and Hit managed to cause some trouble to Jiren before being defeated.
She may have been beaten by UI Omen Goku, but she was the one who made Goku summon it. If Hit was as strong as Goku in SSBKKx20, then Hit would have been defeated.
This post was brought to you by 魔族

Rest in Peace, Toriyama-san

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:47 pm

PurestEvil wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:38 am
Polyphase Avatron wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:00 am Well she lost to Ultra Instinct Omen Goku, and both he and Hit managed to cause some trouble to Jiren before being defeated.
She may have been beaten by UI Omen Goku, but she was the one who made Goku summon it. If Hit was as strong as Goku in SSBKKx20, then Hit would have been defeated.
Would it change anything if Hit was bloodlusted and using his killing techniques?

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:27 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:47 pm
PurestEvil wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:38 am
Would it change anything if Hit was bloodlusted and using his killing techniques?
Theoretically it should work as Hit's abilities in the anime attack the internal anatomy of the opponent. In practice he would get shrugged off as none of his blows are able to land. A sliver of a chance might rest in the Shunken Ensatsu.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:22 pm

Who is the strongest character in Super that Buuhan can defeat?
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:27 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:22 pm Who is the strongest character in Super that Buuhan can defeat?
Maybe someone from the Champa arc like Frost or Magetta? Where do people place these characters nowadays? I recall Freeza from the ROF era making a mockery of a Gohan who was deemed a greater threat than Super Namekian Piccolo in his first form alone.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:51 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:22 pm Who is the strongest character in Super that Buuhan can defeat?
Base Saiyans from the U6 arc.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:53 pm

For the anime, considering what RoF established and lowballing, Frost should be already a formidable challenger. I can only see Buuhan take Frost, if at all.

Mangawise, every U6 member loses, except Hit of course, although remove the Time Skip and Buuhan destroys his suppressed iteration. SS Goku was already stronger than Hit according to Beerus.
SS2 Black pre-zenkai loses to Buuhan too.
Future Zamasu loses badly but wins eventually due to immortality.
SS2 Trunks loses too.
SS2 Black post-Zenkai should be too much for Buuhan, but we can't really tell because Vegeta's incomplete blue form loses steam fast. I'd say Black wins.
ToP 17 loses too.
Dyspo loses too.
Base Broly should lose too, probably a small injection of ikari power tilts the scale in his favour though.
Granolah pre-wish loses.
The Heaters are still a mystery but I think they are not on Buuhan's level.

Arondite

Post by Arondite » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:05 am

Gohan (Potential Unlocked) VS Goku SSJ3

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:31 am

Arondite wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:05 am Gohan (Potential Unlocked) VS Goku SSJ3
The story is clear about Gohan being so much stronger. Unless you mean during DBS or GT?

Yellowhex616

Post by Yellowhex616 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:33 am

Arondite wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:05 am Gohan (Potential Unlocked) VS Goku SSJ3
I actually think Super Saiyan 3 Goku was stronger than Ultimate Gohan back in Z after being brought back to life. There are some indications of it in the manga and far more in the anime. I think it's pretty obvious that Ultimate Gohan is stronger than Super Saiyan 3 Goku in the Super anime, as he was matching blows with Super Saiyan Blue Goku, before Goku added Kaioken ×20 on top of his Blue-haired Super Saiyan form and basically knocked Gohan unconscious!

However, I actually think that in the DBS manga, Ultimate Gohan was actually stronger than Perfected Super Saiyan Blue Goku! Perfected Super Saiyan Blue Goku, who in the manga, was as strong, arguably stronger than Fused Zamasu was beginning to lose ground against Legendary Super Saiyan Kale before Golden Frieza kicked him out of the way! Ultimate Gohan was fighting on equal terms with Super Saiyan Kefla, infact they were so evenly matched that they knocked each other off of the tournament stage!

Goku did stack Kaioken on top of his Perfected Blue form in the manga, but it was too strenuous for him to maintain control of! So until Goku used his Ultra Instinct Sign and Vegeta used his Super Saiyan God SS Evolved form, you could argue that Gohan was briefly the strongest fighter in Universe 7! But the power gap became even greater in the Moro arc as at this point Goku and Vegeta had previously joined forces to defeat Broly and had since got much stronger!