The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

GatoF
Beyond Newbie

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by GatoF » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:18 pm

Piccolo (U6 arc) vs SSJ2 Vegeta (Buu arc)
Ssj3 Goku (BoG) vs Buu Piccolo (piccolo + goten + kid trunks)
Base Vegetto (Buu arc) vs Base Goku Black (during his first invasion to the main timeline)
Kid Gohan vs Krillin (both at the Ginyu arc and no random power boost for Gohan)

GatoF
Beyond Newbie

Post by GatoF » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:24 pm

In Brightest Day wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:10 pm
Koitsukai wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:35 pmIt's really a stomp from the second team. Actually, Goku or Vegeta could do it on their own, they could take all of them without any help.

It could be an interesting fight if you remove Goku and Vegeta, though.
Cool, so we’ll remove Goku and Vegeta, and make it:

Merus, Master Roshi, Son Goten, Trunks, Jaco, Android #17, Chaozu, Tarble, Broly.

vs.

Son Gohan, Piccolo, Eighteen, Krillin, Tenshinhan, Yamcha, Majin Boo.

Current manga versions of everyone - the kids can fuse into Gotenks if it’s a stomp.
Is that DBS Broly? if it is he stomps the other team alone.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:15 pm

GatoF wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:18 pm Piccolo (U6 arc) vs SSJ2 Vegeta (Buu arc)
Base Vegetto (Buu arc) vs Base Goku Black (during his first invasion to the main timeline)
Kid Gohan vs Krillin (both at the Ginyu arc and no random power boost for Gohan)
Hmm Piccolo hasn't improved that much going by manga scaling and not god in base nonsense from the anime that's now being ignored outside of Monaka costume filler.

Regular super buu still thrashes him.

So I guess this is an anime only battle as he doesn't do that dumb travel to the past in the manga. Base Vegito is already stronger than superbuuhan but if you believe base black is stronger than a god in base Goku we know that first God was stronger then ss3 Vegito pre bog so anime wise he takes it.

I think in the manga black would still take it as base Vegito would be like buu saga ss3 Goku and black is stronger then trunks arc ss2trunks/3goku. Although vegeta then does him in in SS2 in what is the weakest moment if powerscaling in the manga, on par with the anime in terribleness.

I mean no rage boosts Gohan got a big lead on Kuririn here already from the elder. Kuririn might be more skilled but it's not enough for the gap.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:13 pm

Piccolo (U6 arc) vs SSJ2 Vegeta (Buu arc)

I may have to go with Piccolo here. A considerable gap arguably formed between the Buu and early arcs of Super -- the main piece of evidence for such stems from Goku's eagerness to engage Kid Buu in regular Super Saiyan during his mental image sparring. You might argue that the power levels could have been reduced to allow Goku the opportunity to fight them in a lesser form but when has Goku ever settled for an inferior standard of strength to truly test his mettle? For sportsmanship purposes he may indulge at first but in terms of earnest training like that I find it difficult to believe.

Getting back to Piccolo, he did fight an opponent who Vegeta felt it necessary to transform against in order to defeat. I would say Piccolo was closer to the Super Saiyans at that time than the base Saiyans.

It hinges on what you believe the gap to be between Fat and Super Buu. Some consider there to exist a chasm of a discrepancy while others hold a more modest projection. Me -- I'll say that Buu would still win as Super Buu was closer to Ultimate Gohan than others and Gohan's potential at that time was fully unleashed and brought far beyond its limits.

Isn't there speculation that Goku Black may not have been using all of his power at the time of his bout with Goku in the present? In the anime I've read that Black was stated to be in the same category as SSJ3 Goku.

If you want to include the unconcerned reaction of Copy Vegeta to SSJ3 Gotenks' attack then the extrapolation to make is that Base Black is leaps and bounds superior as he's tussling with someone who's using a transformation that amplifies power 100 fold.

Do you mean prior to Gohan receiving a sensu and presumably undergoing a zenkai power up? Well we don't have any precise numbers for these two at the time except for 10,000. It's possible that Gohan may have been somewhat stronger but I don't believe it's enough for him to completely overwhelm his opponent here.

Strangely enough, Krillin did complement Gohan on his abilities during the mental sparring together on the ship. It may be a closer fight than one thinks. Still, with everything we've seen of Krillin in an earnest match up I think he would take it.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:40 pm

I believe Piccolo got a big boost training with Gohan for some months prior to the U6 tournament but he still falls a little short of the SS2 guys from the Boo arc. He does beat him with the tactic he used on Frost though.

Goku doesn't surpass regular Super Boo by BoG IMO. He loses.

Base Black was stated to be on par with someone over 400 times stronger than SS3 Gotenks. Base Vegetto has no chance at all. I don't even think SS3 Vegetto can win.

Do you mean rage boosts? Because both Gohan and Krillin grew stronger while facing Ginyu. Gohan is stronger but Krillin is a lot more skillful so he takes it.

GatoF
Beyond Newbie

Post by GatoF » Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:53 pm

I mean no rage and zenkai boost just their state when they fought Gurdo.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:06 am

In Brightest Day wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:10 pm
Koitsukai wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:35 pmIt's really a stomp from the second team. Actually, Goku or Vegeta could do it on their own, they could take all of them without any help.

It could be an interesting fight if you remove Goku and Vegeta, though.
Cool, so we’ll remove Goku and Vegeta, and make it:

Merus, Master Roshi, Son Goten, Trunks, Jaco, Android #17, Chaozu, Tarble, Broly.

vs.

Son Gohan, Piccolo, Eighteen, Krillin, Tenshinhan, Yamcha, Majin Boo.

Current manga versions of everyone - the kids can fuse into Gotenks if it’s a stomp.
It would end up being Broly and 17 vs Gohan, Piccolo and Buu.

If Buu can access his DaiKaioshin self, they win without much trouble. If not, the Broly team wins. I think Saganbo is weaker than Broly.
1)Mangawise, Vegeta wins
Animewise, anyone from DBS > Z
2) Goku only wins if it's the Goku in between the failed ritual and the actual SSG ritual
3)in the anime, Black wins.
4)Gohan

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:37 am

GatoF wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:53 pm I mean no rage and zenkai boost just their state when they fought Gurdo.
Krillin is a little weaker but way more skilled. He wins.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:46 am

Has Beerus vs Granolah been done yet?
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:29 am

Polyphase Avatron wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:46 am Has Beerus vs Granolah been done yet?
According to the dragon, Beerus is stronger.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:08 am

Koitsukai wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:29 am
Polyphase Avatron wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:46 am Has Beerus vs Granolah been done yet?
Was that stated directly? I thought Granolah just wished to be the strongest in the universe besides the gods and divine beings, but it was never stated which ones specifically. He's obviously stronger than the Kaio and Kaioshin, for example.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:35 am

Polyphase Avatron wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:08 am
Koitsukai wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:29 am
Was that stated directly? I thought Granolah just wished to be the strongest in the universe besides the gods and divine beings, but it was never stated which ones specifically. He's obviously stronger than the Kaio and Kaioshin, for example.
The dragon said that he couldn't make him stronger than the gods, meaning Beerus and Whis. It was a condition the dragon gave him, not one that Granola already discarded.

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:46 pm

- Vegeta. Vegeta knows enough about Piccolo's abilities and is tactical enough not to find himself in the same position Frost was in. Tournament of Power Piccolo would be more of a challenge.

- Buu. I believe it was stated in universe that Goku couldn't beat Super Buu.

- Vegito.

- Krillin. I doubt Gohan could access his full power/rage boost when fighting a friend.

GatoF
Beyond Newbie

Post by GatoF » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:03 pm

Granolah's clone vs 7-3 Moro

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:53 pm

GatoF wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:03 pm Granolah's clone vs 7-3 Moro
Both were beaten by UI White so it's hard to say.
I think Moro broke his hand punching him whereas Goku had to dodge the clone to win.
Moro beat UIO and granolah never got to fight him.
And this Goku should be slightly stronger.
However Granolahs better showing could be because of his precise strikes, but Moro has regeneration....

I think it'd depend on if granolah can beat him fast enough to not get absorbed too much. He couldn't kill The weaker forms of Goku although they were UI enhanced this time.

Or if Granolahs can absorb power back or resist it.

I think Moro wins if he can absorb his chi if not Granolah.

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:14 pm

Goku Black and Zamasu vs. Toppo and Dyspo

Gottenks vs. Frost

Gottenks vs. Magetta

Buuhan vs. Base Black

Hercule vs. Farmer with Shotgun

Trio of Danger vs. The Three Magical Girls

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:05 am

Peach wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:14 pm Goku Black and Zamasu vs. Toppo and Dyspo

Gottenks vs. Frost

Gottenks vs. Magetta

Buuhan vs. Base Black

Peach wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:14 pm Goku Black and Zamasu vs. Toppo and Dyspo

Gottenks vs. Frost

Gottenks vs. Magetta

Buuhan vs. Base Black

Toppo is equal to a vegeta who beat black dyspo wasn't easily beaten by 17 who's SS2 tier minimum.

Toppo kills black, if zamasu has immortality he eventually wins unless they can bfr him or something.

Gotenks wrecks.

Gotenks deffo resorts to insulting him if he can't penetrate his hide.

Buuhan black is above SS3 Goku or 2trunks but not god tier at first.

Depends on range, Satan aint dodging buckshot but if he starts close or can approach from cover Satan wins

Hard to say Piccolo thinks he can't take 2 and wasn't 18 beating her. Their fight got interrupted and both knocked out but I think trio have better feats based on who they fought.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:29 am

Gottenks vs. Frost

Gottenks vs. Magetta

Buuhan vs. Base Black

Manga only:
1)Toppo murders Black and Dyspo beats up Zamasu, but they can't kill him. Zamasu will eventually kill them, unless Jiren comes to the rescue and traps him with his device
2, 3)Gotenks stomps
4) Buuhan kills Black
5) Mr. Satan defeats and spares the farmer
6) Pass

Anime:
1) same as in the manga
2, 3) Gotenks loses both fights
4) Black obliterates Buuhan
5) Mr. Satan killed Cell, no shotgun can take him.
6) The girls

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:55 am

Lionel wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:46 pm Okay, I'll attempt to provide some more versus matches.

Goku (post Vegeta fight; has a maintainable Kaioken x3), Vegeta (fully rested with Recoome fight strength), Gohan (Ginyu-Goku fight), Krillin (Ginyu-Goku fight), and Nail vs Recoome, Burter, and Jeice

Base Goku (Android arc; maintainable Kaioken x20) vs Android 19

Future Trunks (manga Black arc) vs Ultimate Gohan
they lose. The only one that can compete with the ginew force is nail but it's still an 1v3 . Goku, Gohan, Crillin and Vegeta aren't factors

R2
19 stomps.his low-ball has to stop, Goku even if he had the heart disease was still stronger than his 3 years before self going by dialogues

R34 still Gohan but hard diff if he's from Buu saga

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:45 pm

Black and Zamasu already killed Toppo and Dyspo canonically as it was said that the Earth was the only planet left to complete Project Zero Mortals.
Buuhan vs. Base Black
Black stomps. He was able to damage an enraged SSB Vegeta, so Buuhan will be annihilated with hardly any issue at all for Black.