The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Peach » Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:51 pm

17 and 18 (DBS anime) vs. Zamasu and Goku Black

The Heeters vs. Frieza's Resurrection F Army

Farmer with shotgun (with the KI bullet Mai tried to use on Goku Black) vs. Raditz

Caulifla vs. Frost

Kid Buu vs. Frost

Battle of Gods Enraged Vegeta vs. First form Frieza (Resurrection F)

Thani
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Thani » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:03 pm

Peach wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:51 pm 17 and 18 (DBS anime) vs. Zamasu and Goku Black

Farmer with shotgun (with the KI bullet Mai tried to use on Goku Black) vs. Raditz

Caulifla vs. Frost

Kid Buu vs. Frost

I'd say Zamasu and Goku Black, mostly because Black and Zamasu have showcase a superior teamwork (and the initiative to work together).

In the end it boils down to Gas vs the army, since Oil and Macki may not be strong enough to endure the whole thing and Elec is apparently not a fighter. I'd say Gas still takes it.

Farmer would shoot Raditz. If Raditz's scouter saw the Ki-Shotgun as powerful, Raditz would just dodge and kill the farmer. Otherwise, Raditz would get shot and hurt, and then kill the farmer in retaliation.

Caulifla takes this with Super Saiyan. She's on par with Freeza who's explicitly superior to Frost.

Kid Buu should easily take this, but it's because I don't subscribe to the whole "everyone is stronger than BoG SSG Goku by default even at their weakest" trend in Super.

Enraged SS2 Vegeta would definitely force Freeza to transform, imo.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:02 pm

Peach wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:51 pm 17 and 18 (DBS anime) vs. Zamasu and Goku Black

Caulifla vs. Frost

Kid Buu vs. Frost

1- I'll assume Zamasu isn't immortal, otherwise it's a no-brainer. In that case, the manga androids take it, Zamasu is too weak for the current androids. For the anime, I think 17 can take care of Black and 18 of Zamasu. ToP androids for the anime, Moro arc androids for the manga.

2- Gas was stronger than Granola who thought could've taken Namek Freeza... he takes them out faster than the Earthlings in RoF.

3- Raditz can dodge it, if he sees it coming. If he doesn't see it coming, I doubt he'd take more damage than from the Makkankosappo that killed him. He took two attacks like that actually.

4- Caulifla was a decent contender for FF Freeza. Frost is weaker, he goes down hard.

5- Buu kills him, Frost is not even a match for SS.

6- Similar scenario of Mecha Freeza vs Trunks. Vegeta will go all out and Freeza will not get a chance to transform and die.

NickLord
Banned Alternate Account

Post by NickLord » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:37 pm

Base Gogeta (DBS Broly) vs Golden Freeza (DBS Broly)

A18 (ToP anime) vs Present Zamasu

Krillin (ToP anime) vs Good Buu (Z)

Ultimate Gohan (Moro arc) vs UI Omen Goku (Hour Special)

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:48 pm

NickLord wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:37 pm Base Gogeta (DBS Broly) vs Golden Freeza (DBS Broly)

1) Base Gogeta did much better than Freeza against Broly, he managed to dodge several blasts and run away from him. That alone puts him ahead of Freeza, even if it's only by a hair.

2) She can probably take him out, Zamasu was just SS2 Goku level, and 18, IIRC, was fighting stronger opponents, or people on that tier. But I don't remember her exact performance. We don't know exactly how strong she's gotten by the ToP.

3) Buu is still considered to hold a power more than relevant for every tournament U7 takes part in. Krilin has absolutely no chance.

4) Gohan at best can be considered to be on the highest ToP SSB level, which is still far from Sign, even the first one.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:59 pm

NickLord wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:47 pm SSG Gogeta (DBS) vs UI Omen Goku (Moro arc)

Base Vegito (U6 arc) vs Hit (U6)

Roshi (ToP) vs Kid Buu

Android 17 (ToP) vs Goku Black in his prime (without his scythe)

SSJ2 Berzerk Kale vs Future Zamasu (no immortality)
Goku one shots Gogeta.

I have a theory that the fusion's power depends on the max potential that the fusees have. Since neither Goku or Vegeta have their new transformations from the ToP then I don't think base Vegetto would be Blue tier like Gogeta was in the Broly film. Hit has this match on lock.

Roshi's only chance is the Mafuba.

Goku Black beats him after a good match.

Kale one shots.

Caulifla vs. Frost

Kid Buu vs. Frost

18 gets one shotted immediately and 17 falls much quicker with the tag team.

Heeters easily. Gas is enough.

Farmer. The bullet is powerful enough to get an off guard Black down for a second.

Caulifla easily with Super Saiyan 2.

Frost one shots. Unless Boo absorbs him of course.

1st Form Freeza is implied to be weaker than Good Boo twice in the arc. Vegeta one shots him.
NickLord wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:37 pm Base Gogeta (DBS Broly) vs Golden Freeza (DBS Broly)

They are comparable. I say Freeza endures long enough for Gogeta to defuse.

Zamasu one shots. He's over 100 times stronger than her.

Krillin was getting wrecked by Boo arc base Gohan. He has no chance at all.

Goku one shots. Gohan got stronger in the Moro arc sure but not "jumping multiple tiers stronger" stronger.

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:47 am

Gogeta. Frieza has great durability though and won't go down as fast as you might think.

Android 18. 17's performance in the tournament shows that infinite stamina can overcome a power gap. I don't think the power gap between 18 and Zamasu is large enough for him to job her. So she can wear him out.

Krillin goes down. Hard.

If Gohan can be smart and not let Goku get too close until Goku can't endure the heat, he could win. He's going to have to fight like 17 did against Toppo though.

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:47 pm

Piccolo vs. 18.....

Basically he fights 18 instead of 17. Would the hellzone grenade do anything?

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:05 pm

Peach wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:47 pm Piccolo vs. 18.....

He was dead even with 17 who was stronger than 18. How much stronger we don't really know, if the gap isn't big, then maybe 18 can outlast Piccolo, while taking more damage than 17 and playing it smart. If the gap is big, Piccolo wins.

I don't know if 18 can put up a barrier like 17, if she can't, she'll take a lot of damage.

GreatSaiyaman123
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:27 pm

NickLord wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:09 am If Goku and Vegeta fused with the Potara during Late Saiyan Saga, who is the strongest character this version of Vegito could beat?

Who do you guys think is currently the weakest character that can beat Goku Black in his prime (anime & manga)?
Going with SEG's Vegetto = Goku x Vegeta formula, I think this Vegetto could beat 100% Freeza.

Dyspo for the anime. He's like, SSJG power with SSJB+ speed right? I think ToP SSJB level can probably take out peak Goku Black by this point. In the manga it's Android 18 since 17 keeps getting crazy powerful for no reason and she seems to have closed them gap with her brother in the Moro Saga.
Berserker1921 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:26 pm New Fight

How far does Gas (pre-wish) go in Z and super before getting taken down?

-Buuhan
-Ssj Vegito
-God Goku (BoG)
-Golden Frieza (Rof)
-Hit (U6)
-Ssj Rose Black
-GoD Toppo
Loses to them all. Unless otherwise noted, I think all the characters we've seen in space are still up to the standards of the old Freeza empire. At best Granolah can beat the likes of Nail, but he could also be as weak BoZ Goku.
TobyS wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:13 am Granolah sniping the 7 3s is an overated feat in terms of power. It's more like a ui type hax.

Base 7 3 from the Moro arc had already been running around with those criminals for a while I bet he was stronger than a fresh 7 3. Him being able to grab piccolo's neck was PIS and less of a feat.
Jaco was talking about how Seven-Three is crazy powerful even without copying anyone right before he grabed Piccolo, so even if it was PIS I don't think he's far off Piccolo. I agree that this seasoned model who has collected tons of data with the Galactic Brigade is different from the other ones though.
NickLord wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:47 pm SSG Gogeta (DBS) vs UI Omen Goku (Moro arc)

Base Vegito (U6 arc) vs Hit (U6)

Roshi (ToP) vs Kid Buu

Android 17 (ToP) vs Goku Black in his prime (without his scythe)

SSJ2 Berzerk Kale vs Future Zamasu (no immortality)
I'm going with Goku. We know SSJBE Vegeta is above Broly, and I dare to say Broly is at least comparable to SSJG Gogeta since he skipped straight to Blue, and I don't think Goku was far off Vegeta.

Vegetto finger clicks. Base fusion will always be stronger than peak power of the fusers.

Anime it could go either way but I'm giving it to Black, manga 17 embarasses him pretty badly.

Could go either way because I don't know how strong Kale is. Giving it to Zamasu since he has immortality.

Caulifla vs. Frost

Kid Buu vs. Frost

Zamasu and Goku Black. Black is around 17's level, and even if 17 was stronger he'd still have to deal with Immortal Zamasu. 18 can't do shit here.

Does this include Tagoma and Shisami? Because if it does, the Heeters are gone. Otherwise I think the siblings can pull with off with a lot of hard work. Freeza's army was so rusty even Jaco and Roshi could fight them.

Farmer won't even need the bullet if he's not caught off guard again.

Caulifla stomps if she can go SSJ. Otherwise Frost one shots.

1st form Frost erases him with his pinky.

I'll go with Vegeta. Freeza is definitely upper Boo Saga tier, but doesn't warrant anything beyond that. On the other hand, Vegeta probably clears the Boo Saga.

Gogeta since he could at least defend himself from Broly.

18 one shots. Despite using SSJ2 to fight him, Goku later tried to fight Zamasu in base when he revealed himself to be evil. So Zamasu is probably a bit below GB Base Goku, while 18 is often placed between base and SSJ ToP Goku.

I keep going back and forth on how strong the humans should be, but I'll run with Kuririn.

Goku, easily. If we want to scale the Moro Saga as following the anime, I'd think Moro Saga Gohan is around SSJ1 Kefla.

I don't think 18 has ever shown the ability to use that barrier thing, so Hellzone Grenade is erasing any chances of Kuririn getting laid.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:31 pm

Goku (Cell games) vs. Dabura

Thani
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Thani » Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:51 pm

Dabura for sure. He was at least on Cell's level, either Perfect or Super Perfect. And then even Goku admited that he was "even stronger than I thought". Goku would need SS2 to either match or defeat Dabura, imo.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:22 am

As far as we know 18 can't do the barrier so Piccolo has a very good chance of killing 18 with the Hellzone Grenade.
Peach wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:31 pm Goku (Cell games) vs. Dabura
Dabura is SS2 tier. He one shots Goku.

NickLord
Banned Alternate Account

Post by NickLord » Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:35 am

Yamcha (Android arc) vs Base Goku (Late Namek arc, no Kaioken)

Full Power Dyspo (Anime) vs SSJR Goku Black with his scythe

Hit (ToP anime) vs Base Toppo (anime)

Ultimate Gohan (Moro arc) vs SSJ Rage Trunks (with Spirit Sword)

Piccolo (Buu Saga) vs SSJ Vegeta (Cell Games)

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:04 am

NickLord wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:35 am Yamcha (Android arc) vs Base Goku (Late Namek arc, no Kaioken)

Full Power Dyspo (Anime) vs SSJR Goku Black with his scythe

Hit (ToP anime) vs Base Toppo (anime)

Ultimate Gohan (Moro arc) vs SSJ Rage Trunks (with Spirit Sword)

Piccolo (Buu Saga) vs SSJ Vegeta (Cell Games)
Yamcha

Goku Black. I see Dyspo more as a nuisance, but not powerful enough to defeat that level of power.

Hit. I don't think there's anything Toppo can do to counter that time freeze he used on Jiren or the move he temporarily assassinated Goku with in that mini arc.

Trunks is far stronger, imo. He survived against Zamasu and Goku Black for hours to buy time for Goku & Vegeta and managed to defeat Merged Zamasu. Has Gohan really improved THAT much since the Tournament of Power?

Vegeta is stronger, but not enough to one hit KO Piccolo or finish it quickly. I think Piccolo could take it if he fought smart (like he did against Frost and Android 17). Vegeta's arrogance and pride at this point in the story makes me think he would lose.

GatoF
Beyond Newbie

Post by GatoF » Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:09 am

Super Bojack vs Perfect Cell

Thani
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Thani » Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:49 am

GatoF wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:09 am Super Bojack vs Perfect Cell
They're probably equal. They both crushed every single character and went toe-to-toe with Gohan while holding back - but when Gohan went 2, they were pretty much helpless.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:23 am

New match:

- Majin Vegeta vs. LSSJ Broly (M10)
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:46 pm

Noah wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:23 am New match:

- Majin Vegeta vs. LSSJ Broly (M10)
A juiced up SS1 was able to mortally wound him.

While SS1 is only x2 SS1, and there were 5 SS1 tier dudes involved Majin Vegeta is a little bit stronger than SS2 Gohan who is a good chunk stronger than any of those SS1's.

Also those 5 people were tired.

I say Majin Vegeta can win this 10/10 times but he'd need to knock Broli around a bit before gut punching him fatally first.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:58 pm

But, you know I'm referring to Movie 10 Broly who fought rusty SSJ2 Gohan and not Movie 8 who was defeat by SSJ Goku, right?
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?