The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Peach » Wed May 18, 2022 6:26 pm

Beerus and Champa fused vs. Whis

Tiencha (Tien and Yamcha fused) vs. Super Vegeta (Cell games)

17 and 18 fused vs. SSJB Goku (TOP)

SSJ3 Gottenks vs. Base Vegito

Android 17 vs. Hit

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Wed May 18, 2022 6:41 pm

Peach wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 6:26 pm Beerus and Champa fused vs. Whis

Android 17 vs. Hit
1) I don't think Whis can handle a fusion of 2 God of Destructions, the fusion wins.
2) Considering base Gotenks was weak as hell, this fusion of the humans wouldn't be anything to write home about. I would be surprised if the fusion reaches 10 million. He might have a chance if he manages to land a Shin Kikoho.
3) SSB Goku wins with Kaioken x10. Fused Zamasu (Without going corrupted) was the result of SSB + SS2 and he was still weaker than SSB Goku when he used Kaioken x10. 35 would be the result of SSB + Base so it should be weaker than Fused Zamasu.
4) Vegetto would need to use Kaioken to win.
5) Hit not only has a slight power advantage but his time abilities are OP. 17 has no chance here.

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Wed May 18, 2022 9:40 pm

Android 17 vs. Hit
Beerus and Champa fused vs. Whis: These two would be a near perfect match for one another as fusion partners. After a multiplicative boosting of their collective strength I could see the fusion being a more than capable opponent against Whis. The only issue that would arise is the angel's ability to rewind time. If that happens then he could just reverse events back to before the fusion took place and take the retroactive steps necessary to ensure that he wins. If otherwise things are equal then the fusion wins, in my opinion.

Tiencha (Tien and Yamcha fused) vs. Super Vegeta (Cell games): Unfortunately there isn't any clarification on which version of the humans this fusion is based itself on. I'm going to assume that Yamcha and Tenshinhan are also based off their Cell Games iterations. Is Tencha going to receive enough of boost to challenge Vegeta here? Well keep in mind that Tenshinhan would need to lower his power in order to match Yamcha's. My own projections has Yamcha at around 3 million by this time so combine those powers then magnify them. The Fusion Dance is stated to be comparable with the Potara, right? Well in the anime rendition of the Tournament of Power Vados comments on Caulifla and Kale's fusion being 'tens of times' stronger than their combined power. Tencha's starting point is a pretty low bar, all things considered. Perhaps he could take on SSJ Vegeta when he fought #19 and #18. Cell Games Vegeta just seems like too much for even a fusion of the humans at this time to handle.

17 and 18 fused vs. SSJB Goku (TOP) : Again, I'll assume these two are from the same arc. #18 is egregiously weaker than her twin brother. The Fusion Dance's benefits might be minimal here to detrimental since #17 is having to reduce his power so much to adequately account his sister's level. If it's the Potara earrings then they could hopefully benefit more but you're still faced with the matter of #18 being so much weaker. I think Goku would likely win this be it either through his perfected blue form in the manga or the Kaioken blue combination in the anime.

SSJ3 Gotenks vs. Base Vegito: Buu arc? I believe Gotenks is closer to his combined fathers' transformed state than he is their base condition. In the grand scheme the tiers of the late Buu arc from SSJ3 Gotenks to SSJ Vegetto isn't that large, in my opinion. Maybe with a Kaioken x20 base Vegetto could challenge his son here but he's not going to be able to maintain long enough to bring Gotenks down. I see him eventually losing.

Android 17 vs. Hit: Tournament of Power? In the manga Hit has been honing his skills and strength to the degree that he's able to stand shoulder to shoulder with blue Goku. When you factor in the Time Lag ability Hit boasts a significant advantage which #17's barrier and infinite energy isn't going to be able to compensate for.

The anime rendition is a different story as Hit was being opposed by Dyspo and Kunshi in a measurably similar fashion to SSJG Goku's fighting interactions with the two Pride Troopers. #17 at that time was comparable to the blue tier fighters. I can only see Hit having a chance if he were to resort to his killing techniques; think the Shunken Ensatsu travelling to #17's heart and Hit winning that way. It's otherwise going to be a one sided domination on the cyborg's part.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Wed May 18, 2022 10:04 pm

New match (Gohan has the mission to protect Videl while her is trying to assist him in the fight ):

- Great Saiyaman (can turn Super Saiyan/2) & Great Saiyaman 2 vs. Final Form Coola, Fusion Android 13 and LSSJ Broly (Movie 10)
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Thu May 19, 2022 1:52 pm

Noah wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 10:04 pm New match (Gohan has the mission to protect Videl while her is trying to assist him in the fight ):

- Great Saiyaman (can turn Super Saiyan/2) & Great Saiyaman 2 vs. Final Form Coola, Fusion Android 13 and LSSJ Broly (Movie 10)
I think Broly is overkill here, no way Gohan & Videl combo can take on him. Gohan clears the first two in SSJ, goes SSJ2 against Broly and stalemates him but eventually loses since he gets tired much faster. Maybe a rage boost from seeing Videl hurt could help him though :think:

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Thu May 19, 2022 1:54 pm

Android 17 vs. Hit
1) Being GoDs and brothers, their fusion should be really strong. Whis probably needs higher mastery of UI to deal with Beempa or Champus.

2) Fusion is inconsistent, we've never seen 2 earthlings fused, so who knows how strong or compatible they might be. Cell had absorbed 17 and still couldn't do a thing to Vegeta. Tencha's shin kiko ho might be devastating, but who's gonna distract Geets so he can land the attack?
I think at best their fusion might be on Namek Freeza's level, and I feel I'm being way too generous.

3) 17 was pretty close to SSB, after fusing with his sister, 35 should at least be on that realm and be strong enough to not lose. They took Cell to a whole other level and it wasn't even fusion, so I think Goku needs KK.

4) Gotenks murders Vegito. Manga Vegito. Vegito's base shouldn't be stronger than SS3 Goku.

5) Hit's techniques are too much for a non-SSB tier.
Noah wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 10:04 pm New match (Gohan has the mission to protect Videl while her is trying to assist him in the fight ):

Coola and 13 go down easily against SS Gureto Saiyaman. He'll need SS2 to defeat Broly. He couldn't do it before the Buu arc, but he should be able to by the end of the arc. I'm assuming it's the heroes from the Hirudegan movie.

GreatSaiyaman123
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Thu May 19, 2022 5:39 pm

Android 17 vs. Hit
For once I’m going to say Whis loses here. A fusion between two gods should be surpassing angel level.

Is this Cell Saga Tien and Yamcha? I think they’d lose pretty badly. Tiencha is like, Pre Rosat SSJ level for me. If this is Tien and Yamcha from the ToP then they got this.

Definitely 17 and 18. Shin thought they’d make a perfect fusion match, and 17 alone is close to Goku after all. Not even Kaio-Ken can save Goku here. SSJB Goku by the end of the ToP might be stronger since he pulls some UI Sign level feats and I’m not sure if Android 35 would be UI level, but who knows.

Vegetto. Vegetto is even stronger than a fusion between Goku and Gohan would be, and Gohan alone already is > Gotenks.

Depends on whether or not killing is allowed. I can see 17 either taking this or at least making Hit sweat, he’s a pretty smart fighter, and even if he’s somewhat weaker, he’s still got stamina, barrier, speed… But if killing is ok, 17 won’t even see Hit coming.

Gohan had his hands full with Broly in M10. I think the Saiyamen can still pull it off though, Gohan is going to pull a Vegeta vs Beerus when any of them lay a finger on Videl.
ZombieVito wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 6:41 pm 2) Considering base Gotenks was weak as hell, this fusion of the humans wouldn't be anything to write home about. I would be surprised if the fusion reaches 10 million. He might have a chance if he manages to land a Shin Kikoho.
Do you think Gogeta is the only fusion with relevant base power?
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Thu May 19, 2022 8:09 pm

How is Gohan able to contend with Broly at this stage when his Super Saiyan 2 form was so easily handled by his opponent? I don't see how he can win this battle, let alone protect Videl in the process.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sat May 21, 2022 1:14 am

GreatSaiyaman123 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 5:39 pm Do you think Gogeta is the only fusion with relevant base power?
Not exactly. Both Kefla and Fused Zamasu were SSG+ tier in base. Vegetto/Gogeta are just the better fusion and reached SSB tier in base.

Gotenks is trash. We have official information that confirms SS2 Vegeta > SS Gotenks (Pre RoSaT). This makes Gotenks base impossible to be over 240 million before his 2 week training session in the RoSaT and I don't think the kids grew that much stronger in that little of a time frame.

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Sat May 21, 2022 10:12 am

ZombieVito wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 1:14 am Not exactly. Both Kefla and Fused Zamasu were SSG+ tier in base. Vegetto/Gogeta are just the better fusion and reached SSB tier in base.

Gotenks is trash. We have official information that confirms SS2 Vegeta > SS Gotenks (Pre RoSaT). This makes Gotenks base impossible to be over 240 million before his 2 week training session in the RoSaT and I don't think the kids grew that much stronger in that little of a time frame.
I meant to say Metamorian Fusion there. Kefla, Zamasu and Vegetto are definitely super powerful, but they’re all Potara fusions.

Using Gotenks as a measure stick for Tiencha’s power made me wonder if you hold Gogeta as a special case. There’s lot of promotional material trying to push for Gogeta = Vegetto, after all.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sat May 21, 2022 1:46 pm

GreatSaiyaman123 wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 10:12 am I meant to say Metamorian Fusion there. Kefla, Zamasu and Vegetto are definitely super powerful, but they’re all Potara fusions.

Using Gotenks as a measure stick for Tiencha’s power made me wonder if you hold Gogeta as a special case. There’s lot of promotional material trying to push for Gogeta = Vegetto, after all.
We do have official information that says conflicting things.

I believe it was said first that Vegetto was the better fusion, then Gogeta and finally more recently that they are equal. I personally side with the latest information on this so to me Potara = Metamorian.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Sun May 22, 2022 12:44 pm

ZombieVito wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 1:14 am
GreatSaiyaman123 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 5:39 pm Do you think Gogeta is the only fusion with relevant base power?
Not exactly. Both Kefla and Fused Zamasu were SSG+ tier in base. Vegetto/Gogeta are just the better fusion and reached SSB tier in base.

When you say "Base" for Fused Zamasu, do you mean his Halo form? Because if he was really in Base form, then he should have the normal Goku hairstyle, not the spiked one. We have never really seen a "Base" Fused Zamasu. Although, since he was oneshotting SSBs left and right with his Halo, I'd wager he'd still be solid SSB tier.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sun May 22, 2022 1:16 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 12:44 pm When you say "Base" for Fused Zamasu, do you mean his Halo form? Because if he was really in Base form, then he should have the normal Goku hairstyle, not the spiked one. We have never really seen a "Base" Fused Zamasu. Although, since he was oneshotting SSBs left and right with his Halo, I'd wager he'd still be solid SSB tier.
Fused Zamasu came to exist already transformed in Super Saiyan Rose. We never saw him in his base form but it does exist. That base form is SSG+ tier.

Well, this is before going corrupted of course. After that then his base would be way beyond SSB tier with ease.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Mon May 23, 2022 6:33 am

ZombieVito wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 1:16 pm
SupremeKai25 wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 12:44 pm When you say "Base" for Fused Zamasu, do you mean his Halo form? Because if he was really in Base form, then he should have the normal Goku hairstyle, not the spiked one. We have never really seen a "Base" Fused Zamasu. Although, since he was oneshotting SSBs left and right with his Halo, I'd wager he'd still be solid SSB tier.
Fused Zamasu came to exist already transformed in Super Saiyan Rose. We never saw him in his base form but it does exist. That base form is SSG+ tier.

Well, this is before going corrupted of course. After that then his base would be way beyond SSB tier with ease.
Well this is all very simple, do you think that Base Vegito is stronger than SSB Goku?

If the answer is "Yes", then Fused Zamasu in his Base form would already be stronger than Goku Black. Which would also make him stronger than both Goku and Vegeta in his Base alone. Which isn't all too surprising, since he was effortlessly oneshotting them in SSR.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Mon May 23, 2022 12:33 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 6:33 am
ZombieVito wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 1:16 pm

Well this is all very simple, do you think that Base Vegito is stronger than SSB Goku?

If the answer is "Yes", then Fused Zamasu in his Base form would already be stronger than Goku Black. Which would also make him stronger than both Goku and Vegeta in his Base alone. Which isn't all too surprising, since he was effortlessly oneshotting them in SSR.
Not exactly. Without going Corrupted, Halo form Fused Zamazu is weaker than KKx10 SSB Goku as shown in episode 66. That alone makes his base weaker than Black.

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Tue May 24, 2022 1:17 am

Here are some more versus matches.

Cell Games: Grade 3 MSSJ Goku , MSSJ Gohan, SSJ Vegeta, SSJ Trunks, and Piccolo (the Saiyans have Grade 3 and are using the transformation shuffle strategy devised by Vegeta against Goku Black) vs Perfect Cell (after fighting Goku, tired)

Buu arc: SSJ2 Goku, Majin Vegeta, and SSJ Gohan (before Z-Sword) vs Good Buu (the weakened version who fought Kid Buu)

Kibitokai vs Future Zamasu (equal power levels; no immortality)

Krillin, Tenshinhan and Yamcha (all Moro arc) vs 1st form Frost (Champa arc; no poison needle)

Goku9001
Regular

Post by Goku9001 » Tue May 24, 2022 3:43 am

ZombieVito wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 12:33 pm
Not exactly. Without going Corrupted, Halo form Fused Zamazu is weaker than KKx10 SSB Goku as shown in episode 66. That alone makes his base weaker than Black.
Keep in mind that Goku had powered up by a ridiculous amount during the fight and was going well beyond his limits at that point. This Goku is not the same one who was fighting Goku Black prior.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Tue May 24, 2022 8:38 am

Lionel wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 1:17 am Here are some more versus matches.

Cell Games: Grade 3 MSSJ Goku , MSSJ Gohan, SSJ Vegeta, SSJ Trunks, and Piccolo (the Saiyans have Grade 3 and are using the transformation shuffle strategy devised by Vegeta against Goku Black) vs Perfect Cell (after fighting Goku, tired)

Buu arc: SSJ2 Goku, Majin Vegeta, and SSJ Gohan (before Z-Sword) vs Good Buu (the weakened version who fought Kid Buu)

Krillin, Tenshinhan and Yamcha (all Moro arc) vs 1st form Frost (Champa arc; no poison needle)
The team but only because of Gohan, he was already stronger than non tired super saiyan goku without ss2.
Otherwise Cell even though it doesn't really make sense, the same way the 23rd participants couldn't finish off Piccolo.

Good Buu goes down. It was more Fat Buu that they thought 2 ss2s might be able to beat, they couldn't but it would be closer.

Zamasu as much as I dont like him and like shin was supposed to be a prodigy in skill and power presumably. Fusion has two sets of skills but Kibito aint shit.

I think non equalised powers Kibitokai might be able to beat a manga zamasu but equalised the fusions largely irrelavent.

Easily the team. Final form Frost was like what? Double Final namek freeza? Based on how he was equally owned by a stronger ss1.

But 1st form is soooo many times weaker. the gap between third and final is huge.

I'd wager they can beat first form solo. Especially Kikoho.

Unless Frosts supressions have smaller gaps.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Tue May 24, 2022 11:14 am

This is a tough one. Cell did say he could still beat everyone if Goku ate a senzu, but he was completely unaware of Gohan’s power and SSJ Grade 3 was out of the table. I don’t think the strategy would work since SSJB also raised Vegeta’s speed, so Cell should have no trouble picking the Z Fighters apart when they power down.

Boo. His regeneration should overcome the difference in sheer numbers, unless Goku goes for a Genki-Dama while Vegeta buys time. I don’t think even know if Gohan can do anything here.

Zamasu should take this. He was a prodigy at martial arts, and even if Kibito knows some, Kaioshin’s influence should water it down. That Kiai Shin used on Boo might turn the tables, but I’m not sure. Boo’s body is rather flaccid, so budging him is no feat.

Any of the humans should solo. I think the main three have caught up to Goku’s base power pre-Merus’ training, which is above 1st form Frost.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue May 24, 2022 12:18 pm

1) So, basically jumping Cell after Goku threw the towel, before the senzu, but with a buffed Goku. I think the team can make Cell retread and power up fully. Cell's FP should still be above everybody. The decrease in speed from the buff SS should be easy pickings for Cell, no matter how tired he might be.
Only Gohan would be standing, and while Goku might be there, Cell should be strong enough to beat them both. It's possible that Gohan unlocks SS2 if Cell ends up killing somebody.

2) Mr. Boo lasted more than Vegeta, against Kid Buu, due to his hax. I actually don't think Mr. Buu can take a SS2, or at least that's where he caps. A SS2 assisted by others is too much for him, I think.

3) In the manga, Future Zamasu was below Trunks, who was SS3 tier. We don't know how strong Kibitokai was, he thought he could go fight Buutenks, but he wasn't as strong of course. Stopped in his tracks by the other Kaioshin.
I think at best, Kibitokai is between Majin Vegeta and Fat Buu. Zamasu is weaker than SS3, so I guess he could very well be around Fat Buu, maybe not as strong. Still, I think Zamasu takes this.

4) Hard to tell. Frost's FP seems to be above 2nd form Cell or around it. If his forms follow they same pattern as Freeza's, then he'd be 4x weaker than his FP in his first form. I think Cell doubled his power after absorbing 17, so 1st form Frost would be around Namek Freeza or SS Namek. I'm not sure they can take somebody as strong. Tenshinhan's Kikoho should deal damage, but I don't think Krilin and Yamcha can create a diversion for such a strong foe.
Who knows? maybe while Frost is knocking down the Kame guys, the Shin Kikoho is landing and seriously damaging Frost.