The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

FPSSJ4_Goku
Regular

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by FPSSJ4_Goku » Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:08 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:34 pm
MrGohanks wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:21 pm - If Saiyan Saga Vegeta had UE, who is the strongest character that he could beat?

- Base Gogeta (Cell Games) vs Fat Buu (Z)

- Idk if this question was asked already, but if SSJ4 GT Gogeta was in Super (both anime and manga), who is the strongest character that he could beat in each version?
1) With a PL of 18,000, not even with SSG he'd be above the 150M mark.
Okay, what if Vegeta did the fusion dance with Goku and we got EX-Gogeta? How far would EX-Gogeta get since he has no time limit (and can thus defuse whenever he feels like it) and doesn't seem to have a power limit?
So, you decided to read my signature, eh?

If you'd like, check out my YouTube channel, and maybe subscribe?

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:35 pm

MrGohanks wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:21 pm - If Saiyan Saga Vegeta had UE, who is the strongest character that he could beat?

- Final Gohan vs SSB Vegito (ToP)

- SSJ2 Kefla vs Orange Piccolo

- Idk if this question was asked already, but if SSJ4 GT Gogeta was in Super (both anime and manga), who is the strongest character that he could beat in each version?
- If Saiyan Saga Vegeta had UE, who is the strongest character that he could beat?: Because of how abhorrently inflated the amplifiers seem to implicitly become by virtue of the opponents being faced I have to say that this Vegeta could likely defeat Perfect Cell, maybe even Kid Buu thanks to Ultra Ego.

- Base Gogeta (Cell Games) vs Fat Buu (Z): On the presumed standard of the fusion in its basic state being superior to the greatest form of the fusees, I think Gogeta could amplify his power by a times 10 multiple and surpass this Buu. Is it enough to win the match? Gogeta doesn't have the luxury of winning an attritional war here. If he doesn't obliterate his opponent down to the last molecule sooner rather than later he's going to find himself slowing down more and more until Buu seizes the advantage.

- Final Gohan vs SSB Vegito (ToP): The white haired Gohan has made some tremendous inroads thanks to his new form (don't enjoy the method myself) but I doubt it's going to be enough to challenge Vegetto here. We can assume that the fusion is superior to Goku and Vegeta in their blue forms. Gohan is an unknown amount of leagues further up the food chain if you consider the Super Hero film to have taken place after the Moro arc chronologically but leagues isn't going to suffice for someone who can multiply their power by thousands or millions of times their base condition.

- SSJ2 Kefla vs Orange Piccolo: Orange Piccolo wins? We know he's inferior to white haired Gohan but he could at least muster up a resistance to Cell Max from what I've read. Kefla is less than Ultra Instict Omen Goku from the Tournament of Power. Piccolo might arguably be stronger than Moro with this form. Or is that assessment wrong?

- Idk if this question was asked already, but if SSJ4 GT Gogeta was in Super (both anime and manga), who is the strongest character that he could beat in each version?: Well base Goku was enough to challenge an opponent that was compared to Buu, I'm guessing the Fat version. The Super Saiyan 3 amplifier could push him up close to Buu arc SSJ Vegetto levels, Super Saiyan 4 for him perhaps closing in on SSJG Goku from BOG. I don't remember where Vegeta is positioned at the time of the Shadow Dragon arc but he must have been on par with Goku for the fusion to have been accomplished without concern over power differences.

So going by the implications of where Gogeta would start out, he could prove to be very powerful. Maybe he reaches the Tournament of Power before being faced with hard opposition? It's namely in the form of the stronger Pride Troopers, Kefla, Vegeta, Freeza and Goku.

GatoF
Beyond Newbie

Post by GatoF » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:02 pm

1 - Orange Piccolo vs:

1st ToP UI Omen Goku
2nd ToP UI Omen Goku
3rd ToP UI Omen Goku

Piccolo eats a senzu if he beats a Goku and fight the next one. Can he beat each version?

2 - Final Gohan's Makankosappo vs SSJB Gogeta's(Broly movie) Kamehameha

MrGohanks
Temporarily Banned

Post by MrGohanks » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:50 pm

Base Gogeta (Buu saga) vs Buutenks

Orange Piccolo vs SSBE Vegeta (Moro arc)

Spirit Sword Trunks vs SSJ1 Kefla (anime)

SSJ1 Vegito (DBS Broly) vs Golden Freeza (same film)

SSJ2 Future Gohan vs Kamicollo

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:12 pm

MrGohanks wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:50 pm Base Gogeta (Buu saga) vs Buutenks

1) Base Gogeta would be as strong, or a bit above SS3 Goku. He would be greatly outclassed. I see Gogeta fighting Super Buu, at best. However, anime base Gogeta would probably destroy Buutenks, he was wiping the floor with the stronger Buuhan.

2) The sword can kill Kefla, but Trunks would never match her speed. She forced Goku to use higher levels of KK, Trunks dies before lifting the sword.

3) Base Gogeta was doing much better than Freeza against Broly. Base Vegito should do just as good as Gogeta, and even better than Broly, having actual expertise in combat and different techniques.

4) At first, I thought Gohan. I don't think the androids were above 500M, the future androids being weaker probably means they were like 400M. Gohan was putting up a decent fight, but IIRC, 17 said he was only using half his power. So, Gohan would be below the 200M. SS2 would close that gap, catching up with Future 17, but still below Present 17 and Kami. So, I guess Big Green.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:14 pm

GatoF wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:02 pm 1 - Orange Piccolo vs:

1st ToP UI Omen Goku
2nd ToP UI Omen Goku
3rd ToP UI Omen Goku

Piccolo eats a senzu if he beats a Goku and fight the next one. Can he beat each version?

1) Piccolo clears.
2) Gohan since Makankosappo is a stronger technique than the Kamehameha.

1) Even Super Boo beats him.
2) Piccolo. He's on par with Goku according to Toriyama.
3) I personally have Fused Zamasu stronger than SS Kefla so Trunks could kill her with a good hit. The problem is getting that hit since Kefla is way faster than Trunks.
4) Same thing as the movie happens. Maybe quicker since Vegetto is far more skillful than Broly.
5) Piccolo wins with mid difficulty.

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:43 pm

Base Gogeta (Buu saga) vs Buutenks: I also think Gogeta would turn out a decent amount ahead of Goku with SSJ3. It's then up to interpretation on whether you believe the transformation amplifiers for Gotenks are on the higher end of the spectrum or not. I believe they could be simply due to precedent with inflated leaps in the Freeza arc. Kaioken alone isn't going to suffice for bridging the enormous gap that exists between base Gogeta and Buutenks. You could make it the bolstered amplifier of times 100 in the Slug movie and it still wouldn't be enough unless you think base Gogeta is leagues superior to SSJ3 Goku which I personally don't.

Orange Piccolo vs SSBE Vegeta (Moro arc): My first guess is Vegeta. It's a grandiose leap for Piccolo and with the statements made in the Super Hero film you could infer that the Namekian registers somewhere on the spectrum of the opponent whose defeat was suspect even for Goku and Vegeta. Having said that, the disparity between the blue forms and the Ultra Instinct/Ego states is very pronounced. I think Piccolo might have what it takes to defeat Moro 73 who should be stronger than UIO Goku but the white haired Ultra Instinct still seems to be in a league of its own. At best Piccolo may be able to put up a stiff fight before losing.

Spirit Sword Trunks vs SSJ1 Kefla (anime): Isn't it true that Vados expressed uncertainty on SSJ Kefla winning against a fresh blue Goku? Her opponent was endowed with a sword and its power that proved enough to be able to destroy Merged Zamasu's body, admittedly while it was falling apart; an opponent who Vegetto was exchanging earnest blows with in the anime. I think Trunks wins here thanks to the sword and it empowering him.

SSJ1 Vegito (DBS Broly) vs Golden Freeza (same film): Freeza may have been stronger than the blue Saiyans at this time. The novelisation describes how Freeza's attacks did leave Broly swaying and that he felt compelled to dodge them. Moderate superiority isn't going to cut it, though. Vegetto should be greater than his fusees in his base state alone. Super Saiyan puts an enormous distance between that moderate advantage and where he winds up many leagues ahead. Freeza isn't going to win this fight, I think.

SSJ2 Future Gohan vs Kamicollo: At his strongest, Future Gohan felt confident in his odds against #17. As we all know that certainty turned out to be misplaced since his opponent was using less than half of his full strength in their previous fights. Here against the Super Namekian that was equal to the superior present timeline cyborg, Future Gohan's SSJ2 form would at best make him a difficult fight for Piccolo; think Freeza in his weakest form grappling with Vegeta. The victor should be Piccolo not only due to his greater strength but superior techniques as well. I could only see Gohan upsetting the flow of the fight if he used the Taiyoken which he apparently taught Trunks according to the Super manga.

GreatSaiyaman123
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:51 am

Berserker1921 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:23 am How far does Orange Piccolo go in this gauntlet?

1. Goku Black

2. Zamasu (no immortality)

3. Kefla

4. Sanganbo

5. GoD Toppo

6. Ssj Broly
1 and 2 are nothing to Piccolo, he could beat them with just Ultimate. Same for base Kefla, but he’s going to need Orange to beat SSJ1. I’m not sure if he can beat SSJ2 Kefla and above though, but I’ll take a bet and say he stops at Toppo. He’s current SSJB Goku level, and whatever that is most likely surpasses SSJ2 Kefla and Saganbo.

- Final Gohan vs SSB Vegito (ToP)

- SSJ2 Kefla vs Orange Piccolo

By my estimations, Saiyan Saga UE Vegeta ends up exactly the same as Majin Vegeta, and should win thanks to his power ups. Might beat SSJ3 Goku too depending on stamina issues, but I doubt he can beat Boo.

Fat Boo one shots. Goku and Vegeta are much too weak for Gogeta to pull this off. I dare to say Boo Saga Gogeta would win though.

I think Vegetto, if this is end of ToP. Fusion seems to be more effective than UI, and even though Gohan is probably above UI Goku it’s not by that much.

I’ll go with Orange Piccolo.

He could beat SSJG Goku from the start of Super in the anime and solo the manga. SSJ4 Gogeta and Anime SSJG Goku are both universal, but then the cast of Super goes on to get exponentially stronger. The manga is Multi Galaxy level at best apparently, so even SSJ4 Goku would probably go far in there.
GatoF wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:02 pm 1 - Orange Piccolo vs:

1st ToP UI Omen Goku
2nd ToP UI Omen Goku
3rd ToP UI Omen Goku

I don’t think he’s beating 3, but he might beat 2. Definitely beats 1.

The Makkankosappo is a stronger move, so it might cover the gap if well charged.

I’m not sure. If Gogeta is really the same as Vegetto, then he should win without much trouble.

If we scale the movie to the manga, I’d say Piccolo is closer to what post Granolah Saga Vegeta is going to be. That should be enough for Piccolo to stomp.

Kefla can probably catch it with one hand. The Genki Sword doesn’t need to be thst powerful since it just finished off a moribund Zamasu.

Vegetto easily one shots. He’s at least as strong as Gogeta.

Piccolo. Gohan jumped into that fight with 17 knowing he wasn’t coming back, and then he was told 17 wasn’t even using half his power in their last fight. So Gohan’s power is half of Future 17 at best, and with SSJ2 doubling his power he’s still way below the present Androids.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

MrGohanks
Temporarily Banned

Post by MrGohanks » Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:47 pm

SSJ3 Future Gohan vs 1st Form Cell (peak)

SSJ1 Gogeta (ToP) vs Normal SSB Goku & Vegeta (DBS Broly)

SSG Goku (start of Moro arc) vs Base Kefla

SSB Vegeta (End of Namek arc) vs Kid Buu

Android 17 & Hit (ToP anime) vs Golden Freeza (DBS Broly).

SSG Goku (start of Z) vs Kamicollo

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:02 pm

MrGohanks wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:47 pm SSJ3 Future Gohan vs 1st Form Cell (peak)

1) Gohan is stronger but he's a noob when it comes to fighting, doesn't have 1 arm and burns stamina fast. Cell beats him with a good strategy.
2) Super Saiyan isn't needed. A simple Kaioken is all it takes to one shot them both.
3) Kefla still wins.
4) Base on my numbers, this Vegeta would beat even Buuhan.
5) Time hax will give the team the win.
6) Piccolo one shots.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:15 pm

MrGohanks wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:47 pm SSJ3 Future Gohan vs 1st Form Cell (peak)

1) First Form Cell was on par with Android 16. He shouldn't be worlds above 17 and Kamiccolo, so a SS3 Gohan would be like 8x stronger than as a SS. That gap is huge and the androids aren't that far apart from each other. Gohan clears.

2) Gogeta destroys them, maybe he struggles a bit, but he shouldn't be much weaker than in the Broly movie, in fact I don't think they've grown stronger. It's probably like when they fought a not-that-supressed Jiren, so they'll lose.

3) Goku was getting speedblitzed but he was quite exhausted. Give him a full recovery and two more arcs, and I think he can at least produce an even fight.

4) I think Geets can do it. Not sure if with manga SSB multiplier he can, but with SSB from the anime he should win.

5) The team takes it. Hit's hax skills tilt the scale. Freeza wouldn't be able to break free from the Time Cage.

6) Kamiccolo. SoZ SSG Goku probably is not enough for Freeza.

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:42 pm

SSJ3 Future Gohan vs 1st Form Cell (peak): Gohan likely has an impressive lead over this rendition of Cell but he doesn't have the luxury of prolonging this fight. Super Saiyan 3 is taxing for one's stamina. If he uses the Masenko to completely obliterate Cell then the battle is his. Should Cell resort to crafty manoeuvres like blindsiding with the Taiyoken then Gohan may wind up in a position where his biomass and ki gets absorbed to the point that Cell is able to assume the lead.

SSJ1 Gogeta (ToP) vs Normal SSB Goku & Vegeta (DBS Broly): My verdict here is taken by Gogeta. His opponents likely improved a good amount between the TOP and Broly arcs but a fifty times multiplier is still a large gap to overcome. I'm not even sure if Goku and Vegeta from the Granolah arc could win this battle.

SSG Goku (start of Moro arc) vs Base Kefla: I don't recall the transitional amplifier from red to blue but presumably it's not as pronounced as going from base to Super Saiyan. Vados was uncertain on the fusion's prospects of victory while transformed as SSJ1 against a fresh SSJB Goku. Admittedly Kefla had the benefit of confronting an opponent who had worn himself out battling the strongest fighter in the tournament prior. Goku seems to be in a better position to win here.

SSB Vegeta (End of Namek arc) vs Kid Buu: Easily Vegeta without issue. The discrepancy between base Vegeta at this time and the Buus isn't reaching into the millions spectrum. It shouldn't take much for Vegeta to win unless Kid Buu opts to destroy the planet.

Android 17 & Hit (ToP anime) vs Golden Freeza (DBS Broly).: Well they're both inferior to Freeza, Hit moreso since by that time he seemed to have been downgraded to a peer of SSJG Goku's unlike the time before where he was standing his ground against blue Kaioken. His one advantage would be the killing techniques available to him but this is Freeza we're talking about. The tyrant withstood a planetary explosion, half of his body lost and a large portion of his head being destroyed. The Shunken Ensatsu would have to impact Freeza's heart and the team would need to hope for the best with that. I find it unlikely to bring their opponent down, however.

SSG Goku (start of Z) vs Kamicollo: It would depend on the multiplier you have for SSJG. When considering Goku's observations about Vegetto not being enough to challenge Beerus, this likely entailing a hypothetical Super Saiyan 3 powerhouse at that, and the implications of the transition from SSJ3 Goku to Gotenks in base and then his forms, you're looking at an implicit jump somewhere in the millions. Goku might actually be leagues superior Kamiccolo. It sounds crazy but the inflation with transformations in Dragon Ball is like that.

MrGohanks
Temporarily Banned

Post by MrGohanks » Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:11 pm

MUI Goku (Start of Z) vs SSJ1 Vegito (Buu saga)

SSBE Vegeta (Start of BoG) vs Golden Freeza (RoF)

Orange Piccolo (23rd TB) vs SSJR Goku Black (anime)

Base Gogeta (Saiyan saga) vs 2nd Form Freeza (Namek arc)

Final Gohan vs 1 Billion Saibamen

Krillin (ToP anime) vs Android 18 (Z)

FPSSJ4_Goku
Regular

Post by FPSSJ4_Goku » Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:34 pm

MrGohanks wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:11 pm MUI Goku (Start of Z) vs SSJ1 Vegito (Buu saga)

1. I dunno, I personally have MUI with a multiplier of 6,400,000,000,000 (6.4 trillion times base), so 334 (weighted Goku) x 6.4 trillion gives us a power level of 2,137,600,000,000,000 (2.1376 quadrillion). Going off of the Perfect Power Level List Wiki, Super Vegetto loses.

2. I'd say Vegeta takes this. Blue Evolution seems equal to Blue Kaioken x20, so this should be an easy win.

3. Not sure. I don't know how much stronger his Orange Namekian transformation makes him.

4. I'd say that Freeza takes this, unless Saiyan arc Gogeta can use the Kaioken. Freeza wins with mid difficulty.

5. Final Gohan would stomp all of them with ease.

6. 18 might win this, honestly.
So, you decided to read my signature, eh?

If you'd like, check out my YouTube channel, and maybe subscribe?

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:02 am

MrGohanks wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:11 pm MUI Goku (Start of Z) vs SSJ1 Vegito (Buu saga)

MUI Goku (Start of Z) vs SSJ1 Vegito (Buu saga): I'm inclined to side with Vegetto here. Dragon Ball's gross inflationary multipliers leads me to believe that Goku could probably make absolutely enormous inroads to bridging this gap and he might even surpass the weakest Buus but I feel like a higher end character on the proverbial food chain of the Buu arc like Vegetto would be too much for this iteration of Goku.

SSBE Vegeta (Start of BoG) vs Golden Freeza (RoF): The Saiyan adults had started training with Whis and had been doing so for up to a year before Freeza was resurrected who subsequently set about preparing himself for his confrontation with Goku. They likely made some impressive gains to their strength in the meantime. Having said that, blue evolved is quite the leap from BOG's standards for Super Saiyan God. I think Vegeta may be able to win this due to the variety of form he's using.

Orange Piccolo (23rd TB) vs SSJR Goku Black (anime): I don't have confidence in Piccolo winning here. I'm not familiar with his orange form but its output is likely inferior relative to the best of what Ultra Instinct and Ultra Ego have to offer. His best chance at victory would be to either successfully land the Special Beam Cannon on Black's original body or seal the renegade body snatcher into a container using the Mafuba.

Base Gogeta (Saiyan saga) vs 2nd Form Freeza (Namek arc): Would Vegeta's Oozaru form be taken into account for the fusion's strength? If it is then maybe base Gogeta could emerge with a power level that's somewhere in the low hundreds of thousands. I wouldn't put him any higher than 400,000 at the most. I assume Gogeta has access to Kaioken. Well it would require a triple multiplier just to put him ahead of his opponent. In other words you're faced with a situation akin to Goku fighting Vegeta during the Saiyan arc, ironically. A game changer might be possible in the form of the Oozaru. However it should be obvious to Freeza who is all too acquainted with Saiyans and their transformation that he needs to aim for the tail. Oozaru Gogeta would need to avoid this perhaps by using the Kaioken. If he does then his chances of winning are good.

Final Gohan vs 1 Billion Saibamen: It's simply a matter of annihilating whatever planet they're fighting on. The Saibamen's corrosive acid was an ability I thought could bypass power levels to a degree but that may not be the case if Gkou and Broly's tussling in the lava on Earth is any indication.

Krillin (ToP anime) vs Android 18 (Z): Krillin in the anime proved to be surprisingly effect at challenging opponents who had made enormous strides in their training. The man held his own against a version of Goku whom a souped up Good Buu was being pressured by. If you take that into account coupled with Krillin's craftiness with the Kienzan and Taiyoken in the anime and it seems like he should be able to win this fight.

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 1:03 pm

Cell stomps. Gohan is a good deal behind him in every aspect.

If this is start of ToP Gogeta he’ll have some trouble, might even lose. End of ToP Gogets only needs Kaio-Ken.

If SSJ Kefla is below even ToP SSJB Goku then Base Kefla isn’t beatinn SSJG Goku. Unless you mean manga Goku vs anime Kefla? Then I’d say Kefla still stomps since Goku only needs to be somewhat stronger than his ToP self by the start of the Moro Saga.

Vegeta is far stronger, and he should be capable of mustering enough energy to vaporize Boo before his stamina goes to shit.

Probably the duo. Golden Freeza putting up a resistance vs Broly isn’t that special when 17 could do the same with Jiren. Plus I doubt Freeza has any counters to Hit’s techniques.

Applying the ritual boost, Goku starts out much weaker but can catch up eventually if Piccolo doesn’t go for the kill. Post ritual he’s like, Namek Piccolo level lol

MUI multiplier is like what? 200,000,000? At 80 billion he can fight Cell Games Goku and even win thanks to UI’s fighting, but that’s it. Base Vegetto finger-clicks.

Vegeta can’t do it. RoF Vegeta is more than 20x BoGs Vegeta, so SSJBE’s boost is puny here.

Base Black finger clicks. Without Nail and Kami Piccolo’s potential isn’t that large, his Ultimate form would probably fall behind Gohan and Orange is Boo Saga SSJ3 Vegetto level.

Gogeta wins if Kaio-Ken is allowed, otherwise he can maybe beat 1st form Freeza.

Gohan his aura and vaporizes most of them, only for the last, half dead one to squirt that brain acid and kill him.

I like the idea of 18 being suppressed to her Z level in episode 99 since she hadn’t show any impressive feats yet, so Kuririn would around her level for beating those U4 wolves. I’m starting to think Kuririn might be way stronger than though, so I’ll give it to baldly regardless. Even if he’s not stronger and doesn’t have infinite stamina he’s pretty quick on his feet.

supersaiyangodgogeta
Regular

Post by supersaiyangodgogeta » Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:30 pm

Kid Boo vs Maji Kayo vs Magetta

Maji Kayo is the from U3(Robot universe). Blue guy with the malleable body just like Buu. Interesting match between 3 weird fighters. They all have knowledge about each others abilities.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:42 pm

supersaiyangodgogeta wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:30 pm Kid Boo vs Maji Kayo vs Magetta

Maji Kayo is the from U3(Robot universe). Blue guy with the malleable body just like Buu. Interesting match between 3 weird fighters. They all have knowledge about each others abilities.
Maji Kayo.

He one shots Boo and eventually figures out Magetta's weakness.

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:00 pm

supersaiyangodgogeta wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:30 pm Kid Boo vs Maji Kayo vs Magetta

I assume they’re at equal BPs here?

I think Magetta is the first one out. Not sure if Kayo or Boo can just be killed via melting/burning with his lava. Sure his body is the toughest, but they might be capable of blowing him up from the inside.

We don’t get to see the limits of Maji Kayo’s abilities since he’s defeated via knock out instead of being destroyed, but I’d say Boo wins via candy beam. IIRC Maji Kayo was also hurt by either Goku or Jiren, while Boo can only be hurt by other Boos or people stronger than him.
ZombieVito wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:42 pm [quote=supersaiyangodgogeta post_id=<a href="tel:1745802">1745802</a> time=<a href="tel:1656973812">1656973812</a> user_id=116135]

Maji Kayo.

[/quote]

What if it’s equal BPs?

supersaiyangodgogeta
Regular

Post by supersaiyangodgogeta » Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:47 pm

GreatSaiyaman123 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:00 pm

I assume they’re at equal BPs here?

I think Magetta is the first one out. Not sure if Kayo or Boo can just be killed via melting/burning with his lava. Sure his body is the toughest, but they might be capable of blowing him up from the inside.

We don’t get to see the limits of Maji Kayo’s abilities since he’s defeated via knock out instead of being destroyed, but I’d say Boo wins via candy beam. IIRC Maji Kayo was also hurt by either Goku or Jiren, while Boo can only be hurt by other Boos or people stronger than him.
ZombieVito wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:42 pm [quote=supersaiyangodgogeta post_id=<a href="tel:1745802">1745802</a> time=<a href="tel:1656973812">1656973812</a> user_id=116135]

Maji Kayo.

I don't really think that the gap between these fighters are such that equal BPs are necessary. Maji Kayo and Boo shouldn't be too different in strength if Maji Kayo is in his normal and speed form, if anything Boo is probably stronger. If he's in his muscular form then the gap in strength increases a lot in Maji Kayo's favor but Boo's weird abilities could help circumvent it. Magetta's main thing is being very durable and he's slow, so I don't really see him easily beating Boo or Maji Kayo regardless of equal PLs. If anything Magetta is susceptible to candy beam or being absorbed by Boo.