The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

GreatSaiyaman123
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:36 pm

XenoSaiyan wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:04 pm SSG Goku (BoG) vs 30 Kid Boos

SSJ3 Future Gohan vs 1st Form Cell (when he interrupted Piccolo and 17's fight)

SSJ3 Vegito (Buu saga) vs SSJ4 Goku (Baby arc)

SSG Vegeta (late Moro arc) vs Base Kefla

And if Videl in her prime had Kaioken times 100, who is the strongest character that she could beat?
With how Boo's regeneration works, I doubt Goku could erase all of them before he gets absorbed.

Gohan. I have that Gohan reaching Semi Cell's level of power.

Goku. By M2 he's already on Vegetto's level in equal forms since they're both comparable to Gohan-Boo in base. SSJ3 Goku from the Baby Saga could beat Vegetto, SSJ4 is overkill.

I'll take Vegeta. Kefla doesn't have to be many times stronger than SSJG Goku to humiliate him like that, and Vegeta most likely did get several times stronger training in Yardrat.

Her power should be somewhere around 800-900. So I guess one of the two Freeza Soldiers who Gohan and Kuririn killed when they arrived on Namek?
ZombieVito wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:30 pm Tao Pai Pai vs 22nd TB Yamcha.
Videl [Post Ki training] vs Ranfan.
Assistant Black vs General Blue.
Son Gohan [Uranai Baba arc] vs Master Shen.
Base Vegetto vs Ultimate Gohan. Both Boo arc.
Guldo [No psychic powers] vs Nappa.
Krillin [Mecha arc] vs Captain Ginyu [Namek arc].
Paragus [DBS flashback] vs Piccolo [Vegeta arc].
Kid Vegeta [DBS flashback] vs Goku [Vegeta arc; No KK].
Pan [Super Hero] vs Base Goku [Android arc].
The evidence goes both ways. Yamcha is definitely stronger than King Chappa and Grandpa Gohan, but Tenshinhan doesn't think much of Yamcha while he doesn't think anyone could beat Tao. I'll go with Tao.

Videl. I don't think Ranfan has to be beyond peak human ability, while Videl is bordering on superhuman with how she breaks Spopovich's neck.

Black suggests he's pretty strong himself and unlike most RRA personnel does manage to stand on his feet as Goku attacks him. Even if Black is stronger Blue still wins thanks to paralysis though.

Shen one shots. Tenshinhan easily one shots Yamcha (who's stronger than Gohan) but was so impressed with Jackie Chun because he surpassed his master.

Nappa. Guldo ain't anything special.

Ginyu. I have Kuririn a bit behind at 100k, but we don't know if he really trained that much or if his potential unlock kept pushing past 75k to place him above Ginyu.

Paragus. I don't think his power changed much all those years, sure he was training Broly and might have gotten a couple zenkais, but he's also a weak old man and ought to have lost as much power as he gained.

Goku. I'm not sure if I'd place Kid Vegeta at 6k or 9k, but even if Vegeta is stronger he still lacks enough serious battle experience to beat Goku.

Goku again. I think Pan is more or less around Namek Goku when he fought Freeza.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

XenoSaiyan
Banned Alternate Account

Post by XenoSaiyan » Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:25 pm

SSB Vegeta (Saiyan Saga) vs Android 18 (debut)

MUI Goku (start of Z) vs Kid Buu

Orange Piccolo (U6 arc) vs Merged Zamasu (anime, no immortality)

Ultimate Gohan (Buu arc) vs 100 Super Cell Jr's

Base Gogeta (Broly film) vs Hit (Post-ToP anime)

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:05 pm

XenoSaiyan wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:25 pm SSB Vegeta (Saiyan Saga) vs Android 18 (debut)

1) Based on my numbers, SSB Vegeta would be at 900,000,000. He kills 18 with one finger.
2) Goku. Diving my BP for Kid Boo with BoZ Goku nets me a over 72 million difference. MUI is at least 2.5 billion times base since base Gogeta was SSB level in base (SSB Gogeta is SSB x SSB).
3) Zamasu would need to turn Corrupted to beat Piccolo.
4) The Cell Jr army. Gohan will get tired out eventually or let his guard down just like he did against Piccolo in episode 88.
5) Hit fucks him up badly with time hax. Gogeta's only chance is to use Super Saiyan.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:54 pm

ZombieVito wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:30 pm 1- Tao Pai Pai vs 22nd TB Yamcha.
2- Videl [Post Ki training] vs Ranfan.
3- Assistant Black vs General Blue.
4- Son Gohan [Uranai Baba arc] vs Master Shen.
5- Base Vegetto vs Ultimate Gohan. Both Boo arc.
6- Guldo [No psychic powers] vs Nappa.
7- Krillin [Mecha arc] vs Captain Ginyu [Namek arc].
8- Paragus [DBS flashback] vs Piccolo [Vegeta arc].
9- Kid Vegeta [DBS flashback] vs Goku [Vegeta arc; No KK].
10- Pan [Super Hero] vs Base Goku [Android arc].
1-
I think pretty much everybody could beat the RRA on their own by then.I don’t remember exactly how Tenshinhan vs Yamcha went, besides Yamcha’s broken leg, but Tao Pai Pai wasn’t on that level, I think.

2-
Videl, she broke a majin’s neck. She was pretty close to being superhuman, Ranfan was not.

3-
Black seemed like just a tough guy. Even Goku fell for the blue-eyed magic thing, Black should follow suit.

4-
Shen is Kami, was above the Goku that beat Piccolo. Son Gohan had an even fight with a Goku prior to that arc. He fingerflicks.

5-
In the anime, he trashed Super Buu + Gohan. So yeah he murders him.
In the manga, we don’t know, but if other fusions are enough to go by, then base Vegito is slighly stronger than his fusee’s strongest form, so at best he is Super Buu level.

6-
Nappa, experience plays a big part. Also, without his powers, Guldo probably drops in confidence, which lowers the BP, becoming an easy prey. Not to mention Nappa can do the saiyaboost thing like vs Goku and oneshot Guldo.

7-.
I think Krilin takes this. Probably on Namek, too. We don’t know just how high he ended up being vs Freeza, but everybody kept getting stronger and making Freeza angry. It’s posible

8-
Do we have a PL for Paragus? I keep thinking he is 4,000 but I cannot recall where I got that from.
Paragus shot that other saiyan who admitted was weaker than Broly’s resting power. Paragus used a gun, maybe it was to save energy, or because he wasn’t that much stronger than the guy. In any case, 30 years later, Piccolo wasn’t that far from Nappa, the Prince’s bouncer. I doubt Paragus was on that level. My money is on Big Green.

9-
Didn’t Vegeta say that he had surpassed the King a long time ago? Meaning he was +10,000 since he was a kid. This also means he didn’t even double his power in 3 decades, which seems just wrong. No matter the gap, I think Goku takes this one with pure skill and experience alone.

10-
No idea how strong Pan is supposed to be. Goku was 10 as a kid, Gohan was over 1,000, so if in that family every kid is 10x their father at a similar age, then she’d be 10,000. More than enough to oneshot some goons. 100,000 at most, considering the S-cells and eveyrthing. So at best I see her wiping out the Ginyu Force.
XenoSaiyan wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:25 pm SSB Vegeta (Saiyan Saga) vs Android 18 (debut)

1)It depends on how big of a boost SSG provides. With 1,000x and then 10x for SSB, like in the manga, it's not enough. If SSB is 50x like in the anime, then it's more than enough.
If SSG is 4,000x, then with the 10x for SSB it's also more than enough.
I'd say 18 has no chance.

2) I think Buu wins. UI is a helluva boost but Goku is just 416. Plus the toll of an unexperienced body using UI, and Kid Buu's regen. Goku would have just one shot against Buu.

3) There isn't much of a difference between U6 arc Piccolo and SH Piccolo. I mean, there is but it's not gargantual. He is still non-god level, so the Orange form boost works pretty much the same. He got to fight Cell Max, so worst case scenario in U6 arc he is still decent enough to fight Prime Moro, he liquifies Zamasu and drinks his ass.

4) As a SS2 he beat 7 of them, well 8 in the anime. I'll pretend DBS never brougth them back and they were gone for good. He'd need to be 10x stronger than that to oneshot 70 of them. That's probably what a SS3 Gohan could do, and the power unleashed I believe it's higher his SS3.
I think Ultimate Gohan could take on 100 Jrs easily, oneshotting them, and with a great deal of effort in the case of Super Cell Jrs.

5) SSB Goku ended up fighing a stronger Jiren than the one that rang out Hit, so base Gogeta should be above that Goku and beat Hit without problems. Even if they were on par, Gogeta knows the Time Skip, and with Geet's intellect, they can put Hit out of comission.
Also, if we assume SSB from the movie includes SSBE and KKx20 for each, Hit probably can't even take on one of the fusees.

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:05 pm

Mutated Zamasu (no immortality) vs UI Sign Goku (no time limit)

Round 1: 1st UI Sign Goku
Round 2: 2nd UI Sign Goku
Round 3: 3rd UI Sign Goku

Vegeta should one shot. I have 18 a bit over 20,000x above Saiyan Saga Vegeta, SSJB is at least a 100,000x multiplier.

Goku, I guess. I don't have a set UI multiplier yet, but I'm feeling would end up overwhelmingly stronger since it's just a bit behind Blue fusion.

Both characters are pretty hard to gauge, Piccolo is vaguely on Goku's level and Zamasu is on Vegetto's level, who may or may not be Beerus level since Gogeta is. Maybe if it's Halo Zamasu then Piccolo wins, but if it's Mutated Zamasu then Zamasu wins. SH Piccolo might be Kkx20 to UI Sign level with his U6 self a couple times weaker, and Zamasu is just behind UI Sign at best.

Super Cell Jrs would be like, normal FP Cell's level. 100 of them might tire Gohan, but he still wins.

Both are way beyond Blue level, it would be a good fight but Hit would simply outdo Gogeta in the end.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:01 am

GreatSaiyaman123 wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:05 pm Mutated Zamasu (no immortality) vs UI Sign Goku (no time limit)

I have been struggling with Merged Zamasu ever since the Broly movie came out and bloated SSB fusion to hell and back. If we apply the same fusion boost to Vegetto in the FT arc then SS Vegetto would be around or maybe stronger than SS2 Kefla and Merged Zamasu stalemated a SSB Vegetto!

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:28 am

GreatSaiyaman123 wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:05 pm Mutated Zamasu (no immortality) vs UI Sign Goku (no time limit)

R1: Shin, or the writers coming up with his lines, were clear. I don't recall them exactly at the moment, but Jiren's power display trumps whatever they've felt before. If people blindly accept Roshi oneshots Buuhan, why not this, involving the strongest in the multiverse? like if it was the 1st time we've seen a new enemy casually stronger than the last...
1st Sign traded blows with that Jiren. There's no issue Goku will encounter against such a slow creature. With time limit, I would put my money on Zamasu even without immortality, though, I don't think the gap is that big for Goku to win it against the clock.
R2: Oneshots.
R3: Doesn't even need to use his arms.

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:27 pm

ZombieVito wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:01 am I have been struggling with Merged Zamasu ever since the Broly movie came out and bloated SSB fusion to hell and back. If we apply the same fusion boost to Vegetto in the FT arc then SS Vegetto would be around or maybe stronger than SS2 Kefla and Merged Zamasu stalemated a SSB Vegetto!
That's actually why I made this versus lol. Looks like Toyotaro might have been up to something when he made Vegetto be compared to Beerus. As far as the anime goes, it looks like either Goku and Vegeta got massively stronger after this saga, Vegetto held back massively, or Zamasu is just very strong; but none of these has much evidence to stand on. At best I think Zamasu could get up to round 3, but Vegetto would imply he gives MUI a run for his money :crazy:
Koitsukai wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:28 am R1: Shin, or the writers coming up with his lines, were clear. I don't recall them exactly at the moment, but Jiren's power display trumps whatever they've felt before. If people blindly accept Roshi oneshots Buuhan, why not this, involving the strongest in the multiverse? like if it was the 1st time we've seen a new enemy casually stronger than the last...
1st Sign traded blows with that Jiren. There's no issue Goku will encounter against such a slow creature. With time limit, I would put my money on Zamasu even without immortality, though, I don't think the gap is that big for Goku to win it against the clock.
What do you think about the points ZombieVito brought up? Narratively speaking, Toriyama definitely thinks Blue Fusion is Beerus level, but he also didn't think Zamasu was that powerful (Toyotaro says AT wanted Zamasu to just get by on regeneration against a unfused Goku/Vegeta combo), and that leaves the anime in an awkward spot.

Almighty Majin
Beyond Newbie

Post by Almighty Majin » Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:28 pm

ZombieVito wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:30 pm Tao Pai Pai vs 22nd TB Yamcha.
Videl [Post Ki training] vs Ranfan.
Assistant Black vs General Blue.
Son Gohan [Uranai Baba arc] vs Master Shen.
Base Vegetto vs Ultimate Gohan. Both Boo arc.
Guldo [No psychic powers] vs Nappa.
Krillin [Mecha arc] vs Captain Ginyu [Namek arc].
Paragus [DBS flashback] vs Piccolo [Vegeta arc].
Kid Vegeta [DBS flashback] vs Goku [Vegeta arc; No KK].
Pan [Super Hero] vs Base Goku [Android arc].
1. Based on Yamcha's performance against Tien, I'm inclined to believe he surpassed Tao by this point in the story.
2. Videl can fly and showed better feats against Spopovich than Ranfan did against Nam.
3. Black was definitely stronger than the average human, but Blue's psychic powers should give him the edge.
4. Crane Hermit is at the very least as strong as Tao Pai Pai who I think Grandpa Gohan is stronger than personally.
5. Going based on the manga, I'm inclined to think they're probably equal, but I give the edge to Vegetto. Anime Vegetto stomps though.
6. Guldo was physically weaker than Saiyan saga Vegeta right? I still don't think he was that physically weak to lose to Nappa though.
7. Krillin should win this with Kienzan. He was the first character in the series to do any significant damage to Freeza, Ginyu is screwed here.
8. Old Paragus was slightly above Nappa, I think he should be stronger in his prime, Paragus wins this handily.
9. Was Kid Vegeta anywhere close to King Vegeta in power? If so, he should win, otherwise Goku should win.
10. We have no idea how strong Pan is, but if she's comparable to Goten and Trunks in any way, then she could win.

FPSSJ4_Goku
Regular

Post by FPSSJ4_Goku » Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:37 pm

Do you guys do versus battles with OCs here? I did a gauntlet with my OCs over on GameFAQs and wanted to do something similar here, where I asked if your favorite DB character could get through said gauntlet
So, you decided to read my signature, eh?

If you'd like, check out my YouTube channel, and maybe subscribe?

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:29 pm

GreatSaiyaman123 wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:27 pm
ZombieVito wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:01 am I have been struggling with Merged Zamasu ever since the Broly movie came out and bloated SSB fusion to hell and back. If we apply the same fusion boost to Vegetto in the FT arc then SS Vegetto would be around or maybe stronger than SS2 Kefla and Merged Zamasu stalemated a SSB Vegetto!
That's actually why I made this versus lol. Looks like Toyotaro might have been up to something when he made Vegetto be compared to Beerus. As far as the anime goes, it looks like either Goku and Vegeta got massively stronger after this saga, Vegetto held back massively, or Zamasu is just very strong; but none of these has much evidence to stand on. At best I think Zamasu could get up to round 3, but Vegetto would imply he gives MUI a run for his money :crazy:
Koitsukai wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:28 am R1: Shin, or the writers coming up with his lines, were clear. I don't recall them exactly at the moment, but Jiren's power display trumps whatever they've felt before. If people blindly accept Roshi oneshots Buuhan, why not this, involving the strongest in the multiverse? like if it was the 1st time we've seen a new enemy casually stronger than the last...
What do you think about the points ZombieVito brought up? Narratively speaking, Toriyama definitely thinks Blue Fusion is Beerus level, but he also didn't think Zamasu was that powerful (Toyotaro says AT wanted Zamasu to just get by on regeneration against a unfused Goku/Vegeta combo), and that leaves the anime in an awkward spot.
Well Vegeta did end up being a lot stronger than Goku after training in the RoSaT. One sorta fix I had in mind is since Goku and Vegeta haven't unlocked forms higher than SSB then base Vegetto should be around SSG tier in the FT arc. That nerfs him and makes the gaps smaller. If I do that, by my numbers SSG Vegetto will be around SSBKK10-20 Goku.

Another one could be that since Goku and Vegeta were more equal in Broly then the fusion boost was way bigger. Maybe it's a combination of both.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:57 pm

GreatSaiyaman123 wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:27 pm What do you think about the points ZombieVito brought up? Narratively speaking, Toriyama definitely thinks Blue Fusion is Beerus level, but he also didn't think Zamasu was that powerful (Toyotaro says AT wanted Zamasu to just get by on regeneration against a unfused Goku/Vegeta combo), and that leaves the anime in an awkward spot.
The anime never had that line about Beerus and Vegito, Beerus in that medium is said to be below Vermouth and Jiren, we don't really know where Vegito Blue stands compared to the hakaishin. A second stage of blue fusion was needed to get up there with Beerus. With anime logic, Gogeta should be way above Beerus, though.

All multipliers, that we all asspulled -and I include databooks- because they have no in-universe basis- are fine, but you can't argue with statements, not with arbitrary numbers. We must work around those statements, not disregard them because our made up math doesn't add up, well that's my take on it, at least.

Besides, Vegito Blue's FP was outclassing Corrupted Zamasu, who only managed to fight evenly with Vegito before he got serious, once he went all out, Vegito was even trash-talking him, and hit him hard enough to weaken him for Trunks to jump in and defeat him. So, we can still have Zamasu below Jiren -as stated by Shin- and Vegito Blue higher than Suppressed Jiren. I'm a firm believer that without immortality, Zamasu would've died right there, after a few attacks. I don't think they were even at all, at their fullest.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:19 pm

And what version of Mutated Zamasu are we taking into consideration here? BEFORE or AFTER he massively bulked up in size?

Prime Corrupted Zamasu (aka Zamasu BEFORE he bulked up) was able to fight evenly with and even pressure Vegito Blue several times.

The narrative acknowledges that, after becoming bigger, Zamasu is falling apart both mentally and physically, which was not acknowledged at any point during the "first phase" of his fight with Vegito (aka BEFORE bulking up).

If it's the Prime Corrupted Zamasu we're talking about, the one who was putting up quite a good fight vs. Vegito Blue, then he definitely wins the first round. Let's start from the simple fact that Shin never said Suppressed Jiren is "stronger" than Zamasu, he simply said his aura "felt different"; even if you wanted to argue that Suppressed Jiren > Corrupted Zamasu (which is not what Shin says btw), in the end Goku failed to deal any notable damage at all to Suppressed Jiren. This initial UI Sign Goku doesn't have sufficient portrayal to defeat Corrupted Zamasu.

As for R2: All logic points to Zamasu and Vegito Blue being more powerful than a mere SS2 fusion of weaklings who lost to SSG Goku, so he should also win R2 (2nd Sign Goku was having trouble with Kefla), due to both Corrupted Zamasu and his rival, Vegito Blue, scaling above SS2 Kefla, who was a serious threat to Goku (it's noted that her rage attacks were very lethal if they connected).

R3 could go either way. Goku's only chance is completely pulverizing Zamasu's body, like he did with Kid Buu.

We're assuming that this is Prime Corrupted Zamasu. If this is the very weakened Corrupted Zamasu who fought Trunks, then unfortunately I can't see him performing too well, since at that point he was too weakened and fatigued (all the damage taken by Vegito had a huge toll on his body and psyche and this is directly acknowledged by the narrative via Shin).

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:02 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:57 pm Besides, Vegito Blue's FP was outclassing Corrupted Zamasu, who only managed to fight evenly with Vegito before he got serious, once he went all out, Vegito was even trash-talking him, and hit him hard enough to weaken him for Trunks to jump in and defeat him. So, we can still have Zamasu below Jiren -as stated by Shin- and Vegito Blue higher than Suppressed Jiren. I'm a firm believer that without immortality, Zamasu would've died right there, after a few attacks. I don't think they were even at all, at their fullest.
Because of his speed. We even see both of them in another even clash while Shin is wondering why Zamasu is falling apart.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:08 am

ZombieVito wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:02 pm
Koitsukai wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:57 pm Besides, Vegito Blue's FP was outclassing Corrupted Zamasu, who only managed to fight evenly with Vegito before he got serious, once he went all out, Vegito was even trash-talking him, and hit him hard enough to weaken him for Trunks to jump in and defeat him. So, we can still have Zamasu below Jiren -as stated by Shin- and Vegito Blue higher than Suppressed Jiren. I'm a firm believer that without immortality, Zamasu would've died right there, after a few attacks. I don't think they were even at all, at their fullest.
Because of his speed. We even see both of them in another even clash while Shin is wondering why Zamasu is falling apart.
This is a plot point dating back to the Cell saga, where both Cell and Goku explained that bulking up is not a good strategy,because it makes you much slower and clumsier in your movements.

The mistake Fused Zamasu made is the same mistake Trunks and Cell himself made in the Cell saga. And like Perfect Cell, Fused Zamasu bulked up because he was losing his composure and getting tired of the opposition.

In the instants before he bulked up, he was having a close fight with Vegito and even knocked him to the ground at one point. In terms of raw physical strength, they remained even, as you pointed out.

XenoSaiyan
Banned Alternate Account

Post by XenoSaiyan » Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:03 pm

MUI Goku Black vs SSBE Vegeta (Granolah arc)

Beast Gohan (RoF arc) vs SSJ2 Kefla

SSJ1 Vegito (Broly film) vs Hakaishin Toppo

SSJ3 Goku (Early Android arc, no heart virus) vs Perfect Cell (can turn Super Perfect if needed)

SSJ4 Baby Vegeta vs Syn Shenron

SSB Vegeta (Cell Games) vs Buuhan

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:39 pm

XenoSaiyan wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:03 pm MUI Goku Black vs SSBE Vegeta (Granolah arc)

Beast Gohan (RoF arc) vs SSJ2 Kefla

SSJ1 Vegito (Broly film) vs Hakaishin Toppo

SSJ3 Goku (Early Android arc, no heart virus) vs Perfect Cell (can turn Super Perfect if needed)

SSJ4 Baby Vegeta vs Syn Shenron

SSB Vegeta (Cell Games) vs Buuhan
1) MUI Goku Black vs SSBE Vegeta (Granolah arc)
I assume it’s FT arc MUI Black. Considering Goku’s growth by the time he unlocked silver UI places him above Black, or at least on par, Black is not beating anybody stronger than Jiren. And we know for a fact Vegeta had already surpassed FPSS Broly before even heading over to Cereal-sei.
Jiren and Broly are pretty much equals, so Vegeta is above ToP UI. His performance against Granolah could even imply he is not that far off Moro arc UI. Black has no chance.

2) Beast Gohan (RoF arc) vs SSJ2 Kefla
Gohan went from SSB tier to Ultra tier with his new form. Back then he was weak as fuck, so he needs to go from Cell Games SS tier to beyond SSBKKx20, to 2nd Sign. While Beast might provide a crazy boost, it seems like the gap is still too big. My money is on Kefla.

3) SSJ1 Vegito (Broly film) vs Hakaishin Toppo
Assuming the blue forms used in the movie were their strongest, meaning SSBE and KKx20 were already “included” in the SSB forms, Toppo is gone. Vegito would be many times stronger than the power Vegeta had when he beat him.
If those forms weren’t even explored due to not being enough vs Broly, Vegito still wins. Toppo lost to a guy that was 20-40x stronger than SSB. Vegito as SS would be 50x stronger.

4) SSJ3 Goku (Early Android arc, no heart virus) vs Perfect Cell (can turn Super Perfect if needed)
I don’t believe Goku can do it. He was like 200M when the arc kicked off, 8x times that I think would put him around Cell Games SS level. Not enough for Perfect Cell. Not to mention the problems with SS3, even if they were on par, Cell doesn’t have that over his head.

5) SSJ4 Baby Vegeta vs Syn Shenron
Not sure which dragon this one is, but he shouldn’t be that much stronger than SS4 Goku. If it’s Ih Shenron, he loses, if it’s the Ice dragon, he wins, if it’s the sun dragon, he wins.
Not sure where I stand on Goku growing stronger after each arc, in that case, SS4 BV at best can only defeat the Ice dragon.

6) SSB Vegeta (Cell Games) vs Buuhan
Geets stomps. He wouldn’t be that far off Buuhan as a SS3, I mean, yeah he would, but nothing two other forms couldn’t fix. SSG Vegeta can do it without much trouble.

Almighty Majin
Beyond Newbie

Post by Almighty Majin » Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:12 pm

Let's have some fun with some DBZ: Supersonic Warriors what-if characters:

1. Piccolo (Fused with King Piccolo) vs SSJ3 Gotenks

Context: This version of Piccolo was able to fight evenly with Super Buu, but couldn't quite win against him and had to resort to using the Mafuba.

2. Krillin vs Potential Unleashed Gohan (Buu Saga)

Context: This version of Krillin trained with Goku before the Cell Games and was taught the Kaioken and the Spirit Bomb which allowed him to destroy Perfect Cell. 7 years later, this version of Krillin is strong enough to fight Super Buu and even muster all his power (calling upon strength from Goku in the afterlife like Gohan did) in order to destroy Super Buu completely.

3. Immortal Freeza vs Dabura

Context: This version of Freeza managed to achieve immortality via the Dragon Balls and defeated the Androids and even Perfect Cell.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:25 pm

Almighty Majin wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:12 pm Let's have some fun with some DBZ: Supersonic Warriors what-if characters:

Context: This version of Piccolo was able to fight evenly with Super Buu, but couldn't quite win against him and had to resort to using the Mafuba.

Context: This version of Krillin trained with Goku before the Cell Games and was taught the Kaioken and the Spirit Bomb which allowed him to destroy Perfect Cell. 7 years later, this version of Krillin is strong enough to fight Super Buu and even muster all his power (calling upon strength from Goku in the afterlife like Gohan did) in order to destroy Super Buu completely.

Context: This version of Freeza managed to achieve immortality via the Dragon Balls and defeated the Androids and even Perfect Cell.
1) Well, if Piccolo cannot defeat Super Buu, then Gotenks will defeat him. Granted, Gotenks' personality might even let Piccolo use the mafuba for fun, but I doubt Piccolo would try that against an ally. That's more of a technique to secure a win when losing is out of the question, unless they are actually fighting till death. I can see Piccolo using it just to shut Gotenk's mouth, though.

2) I don't recall if in DBS Krilin fought a Gohan that was already back at his DBZ peak. But his skills managed to get him the W. And he was much weaker than Gohan. If he can put up a fight against Super Buu, plus his strategic mind and the new techniques, he takes it home.

3) There's no way an immortal can lose a fight, specially if they are so close in power. If Freeza defeated Perfect Cell, he might not even need to be immortal to beat Dabura.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:03 pm

Almighty Majin wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:12 pm Let's have some fun with some DBZ: Supersonic Warriors what-if characters:

1) I can see Piccolo beating Gotenks because of having superior skill than him.
2) Krillin has this in the bag. He's a much more experienced fighter than Gohan as proven by their fight in DBS.
3) Dabura's only hope of winning is his spit.