The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 13033
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:55 am
Location: Earth
Contact:

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by dbzfan7 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:49 pm

PerfectFreeza wrote:That's 100% Freeza, though.
If Abo and Cado were only First Form Freeza level, then the kids would be even weaker than Goku on Namek and that's really ridiculous.
True. but it's hard for me to believe Abo and Cado are above first form Freeza when Tarble can't possibly know of Freeza's transformations. How could he possibly mention another form of Freeza if he had no way of knowing? I have a hard time classifying battle powers when their are so many contradictions.
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!

User avatar
Saiga
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 8292
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:36 pm
Location: Space Australia

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Saiga » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:13 pm

dbzfan7 wrote:
PerfectFreeza wrote:That's 100% Freeza, though.
If Abo and Cado were only First Form Freeza level, then the kids would be even weaker than Goku on Namek and that's really ridiculous.
True. but it's hard for me to believe Abo and Cado are above first form Freeza when Tarble can't possibly know of Freeza's transformations. How could he possibly mention another form of Freeza if he had no way of knowing? I have a hard time classifying battle powers when their are so many contradictions.
Didn't Tarble speak to Namekians to find where Vegeta was, though? He could know from them, since they can sense ki and were revived on Namek during the Goku/Freeza battle at 100%. Plus Goku says a Freeza level opponent would be perfect for the kids, and he only knows of Freeza's final form.
I'm re-watching Dragon Ball GT in full on my blog. Check it out if you're interested in my thoughts on the series as I watch through it!

User avatar
dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 13033
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:55 am
Location: Earth
Contact:

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by dbzfan7 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:28 pm

Saiga wrote:
dbzfan7 wrote:
PerfectFreeza wrote:That's 100% Freeza, though.
If Abo and Cado were only First Form Freeza level, then the kids would be even weaker than Goku on Namek and that's really ridiculous.
True. but it's hard for me to believe Abo and Cado are above first form Freeza when Tarble can't possibly know of Freeza's transformations. How could he possibly mention another form of Freeza if he had no way of knowing? I have a hard time classifying battle powers when their are so many contradictions.
Didn't Tarble speak to Namekians to find where Vegeta was, though? He could know from them, since they can sense ki and were revived on Namek during the Goku/Freeza battle at 100%. Plus Goku says a Freeza level opponent would be perfect for the kids, and he only knows of Freeza's final form.
Good point. But we don't know if he was told Freeza could transform. Goku also felt Freeza once before in his first form level. But what your saying isn't wrong either and is a good possibility. Though if he was talking about Freeza at 100%, then these guys are clearly not as strong as Freeza as Goku doesn't even surpass Freeza in base until after SSJG. So I still got a few problems with the theory.
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!

User avatar
Saiga
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 8292
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:36 pm
Location: Space Australia

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Saiga » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:35 pm

I was thinking that they'd just be in the general range of Freeza's final form, like around 30,000,000. It's the only place where they can fit for me, with what we know of the boys' strength.
I'm re-watching Dragon Ball GT in full on my blog. Check it out if you're interested in my thoughts on the series as I watch through it!

User avatar
dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 13033
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:55 am
Location: Earth
Contact:

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by dbzfan7 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:06 pm

Saiga wrote:I was thinking that they'd just be in the general range of Freeza's final form, like around 30,000,000. It's the only place where they can fit for me, with what we know of the boys' strength.
Quite possible and honestly makes sense.
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!

User avatar
RandomGuy96
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 8824
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:57 pm
Location: San Diego, California, USA

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by RandomGuy96 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:45 pm

IIRC Tarble said that they were just stronger than Frieza. That can mean just about anything. Also note that in the manga version, he pictured Freeza's first form while saying this.

On topic, Aka did nothing to impress me. Yardat Goku can squash him easy.

Off topic: I'm leaning towards Movie 8 Broly only being Cell Junior level. The Movie 8 heroes are weaksauce.
The Monkey King wrote:
RandomGuy96 wrote:
dbgtFO wrote: Please elaborate as I do not know what you mean by "pushing Vegeta's destruction"
He's probably referring to the Bardock special. Zarbon was the one who first recommended destroying Planet Vegeta because the saiyans were rapidly growing in strength.
It was actually Beerus disguised as Zarbon #StayWoke
Herms wrote:The fact that the ridiculous power inflation is presented so earnestly makes me just roll my eyes and snicker. Like with Freeza, where he starts off over 10 times stronger than all his henchmen except Ginyu (because...well, just because), then we find out he can transform and get even more powerful, and then he reveals he can transform two more times, before finally coming out with the fact that he hasn't even been using anywhere near 50% of his power. Oh, and he can survive in the vacuum of space. All this stuff is just presented as the way Freeza is, without even an attempt at rationalizing it, yet the tone dictates we're supposed to take all this silly grasping at straws as thrilling danger. So I guess I don't really take the power inflation in the Boo arc seriously, but I don't take the power inflation in earlier arcs seriously either, so there's no net loss of seriousness. I think a silly story presented as serious is harder to accept than a silly story presented as silly.

Cardle grave
Banned
Posts: 390
Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 12:58 am
Location: Dragonball Platinum is My home (743 evergreen terrace springfield)

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Cardle grave » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:55 pm

{Off topic: I'm leaning towards Movie 8 Broly only being Cell Junior level. The Movie 8 heroes are weaksauce.
Prove that there weak sauce

User avatar
Draken
Banned
Posts: 1608
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:01 am

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Draken » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:06 pm

Cardle grave wrote:
{Off topic: I'm leaning towards Movie 8 Broly only being Cell Junior level. The Movie 8 heroes are weaksauce.
Prove that there weak sauce
Vegeta and Trunks speak for themselves (peak condition = weaker than Cell Jrs) Piccolo was weaker than those 2 at the Cell Games, Gohan was portrayed as the weakest, and Goku was slightly stronger than Vegeta. Voila.

User avatar
RandomGuy96
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 8824
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:57 pm
Location: San Diego, California, USA

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by RandomGuy96 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:08 pm

Vegeta also still used Grade II, and Piccolo seemed to put up more of a fight than him. There is also the release date and the Daiz statement that everyone is at least weaker than their Cell Games selves.

He is warm up Cell level at best.
The Monkey King wrote:
RandomGuy96 wrote:
dbgtFO wrote: Please elaborate as I do not know what you mean by "pushing Vegeta's destruction"
He's probably referring to the Bardock special. Zarbon was the one who first recommended destroying Planet Vegeta because the saiyans were rapidly growing in strength.
It was actually Beerus disguised as Zarbon #StayWoke
Herms wrote:The fact that the ridiculous power inflation is presented so earnestly makes me just roll my eyes and snicker. Like with Freeza, where he starts off over 10 times stronger than all his henchmen except Ginyu (because...well, just because), then we find out he can transform and get even more powerful, and then he reveals he can transform two more times, before finally coming out with the fact that he hasn't even been using anywhere near 50% of his power. Oh, and he can survive in the vacuum of space. All this stuff is just presented as the way Freeza is, without even an attempt at rationalizing it, yet the tone dictates we're supposed to take all this silly grasping at straws as thrilling danger. So I guess I don't really take the power inflation in the Boo arc seriously, but I don't take the power inflation in earlier arcs seriously either, so there's no net loss of seriousness. I think a silly story presented as serious is harder to accept than a silly story presented as silly.

Cardle grave
Banned
Posts: 390
Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 12:58 am
Location: Dragonball Platinum is My home (743 evergreen terrace springfield)

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Cardle grave » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:24 pm

Vegeta and Trunks speak for themselves (peak condition = weaker than Cell Jrs) Piccolo was weaker than those 2 at the Cell Games, Gohan was portrayed as the weakest, and Goku was slightly stronger than Vegeta. Voila.
Love this quoting so awesome system

Actually Gohan done alright, he put a better fight then trunks and piccolo form what i saw in the movie but then again it wouldn't make sense nor matter since you cant tell where there ranked. Vegeta was supposed to be the 2nd strongest in that movie and he got one-shot to base. Meaning that broly was toying with all of them otherwise he would of one-shot trunks, Piccolo and gohan at anytime he chooses.

Goku and Vegeta are the main characters therefore they will be the strongest. Toei animation in most of there movie had made the main character stronger then the other character who in manga was actually meant to be stronger. Like M6 and M7 or M3 or M12 and M13

So Movie 8 being any different wouldn't make any sense because that would just be biased

Kaboom how is my writing now, Pretty darn good aye ?

RandomGuy96 wrote:Vegeta also still used Grade II, and Piccolo seemed to put up more of a fight than him. There is also the release date and the Daiz statement that everyone is at least weaker than their Cell Games selves.

He is warm up Cell level at best.
Release dates show Movie 8 was release 6 months after cell games started in manga and they used the same designs for movie 9 as well for trunks and Vegeta but they do look like there cell games self and also the movie 8 oop show that there the same as cell games as it shows Goku fighting cell, Trunks and Vegeta fighting cell jnr and gohan vs cell.

Daiz Statement please show me

User avatar
Kaboom
Moderator
Posts: 14160
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: Funky Town
Contact:

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Kaboom » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:39 pm

Cardle grave wrote:Kaboom how is my writing now, Pretty darn good aye ?
Gettin' there. Keep it up. :thumbup:
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")

We Gotta Power >>>>> Cha-La Head Cha-La. Fight me.
If Super wanted to be "canon," then it should have been good.
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

User avatar
Draken
Banned
Posts: 1608
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:01 am

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Draken » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:05 am

If you call providing Broly a better living target for his clotheslines, then yea Gohan outperformed Piccolo and Trunks by far.

I don't understand your point, yea they're the strongest in the movie. Doesn't change the fact that they're still weaker than their Cell Games selves and, going by what's shown and known fact (Vegeta < Cell Jr even at Cell Games peak is a fact, Goku barely > Vegeta in the movie is shown) the characters in the movie could easily be classified as much much weaker than Cell Jrs.

Cardle grave
Banned
Posts: 390
Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 12:58 am
Location: Dragonball Platinum is My home (743 evergreen terrace springfield)

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Cardle grave » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:15 am

Draken wrote:If you call providing Broly a better living target for his clotheslines, then yea Gohan outperformed Piccolo and Trunks by far.
No i am not talking about that as i am talking about the different moment as Both gohan and Trunks got 3 shot in the first encounter with broly, But after senzu and clotheslines form Broly, Trunks wasn't show until his dad came into the picture while gohan was shown to still be fighting with his dad.
I don't understand your point, yea they're the strongest in the movie. Doesn't change the fact that they're still weaker than their Cell Games selves and, going by what's shown and known fact (Vegeta < Cell Jr fact, Goku barely > Vegeta shown) the characters in the movie could easily be classified as much weaker than Cell Jrs.
your not understanding my point properly, if toei animation made SSj goku and Vegeta stronger then Super nameke in both movie 6 and movie 7 then why wouldn't they do the same as for movie 8 and make goku and vegeta stronger then gohan. Like how do you know that goku switched places with gohan and gohan switched places with vegeta ?

Well Cell jnr was rivaling Vegeta but was shown to have an advantage while goku was quite ahead of vegeta but i am still failing to see your point can you explain a bit more

Plus king kai said when talking to goku "He might be stronger then YOU GUYS" so Gohan might of been stronger but it properly follows the Anime logic

User avatar
Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 10277
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:32 pm
Location: Regensburg, Germany

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:35 am

What's with all the Broly talk lately? :crazy:
Cyborg Tao vs 23rd Budokai Yamcha
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

Cardle grave
Banned
Posts: 390
Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 12:58 am
Location: Dragonball Platinum is My home (743 evergreen terrace springfield)

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Cardle grave » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:39 am

yamacha always loses

Image

he will properly run towards him and break his ankles or something

Vertical
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 99
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:58 pm
Contact:

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Vertical » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:32 am

PerfectFreeza wrote:That's 100% Freeza, though.
If Abo and Cado were only First Form Freeza level, then the kids would be even weaker than Goku on Namek and that's really ridiculous.
Abo and Cado's strength placements do not determine Goten and Trunks'.

Abo and Cado are comparable to Tarble's vision of Freeza. Goten and Trunks are comparable/superior to Goku's vision of Freeza. There is a huge difference between the two.

User avatar
PerfectFreeza
Regular
Posts: 522
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 10:46 pm
Location: Europe

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by PerfectFreeza » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:32 am

Cardle grave wrote:
Vegeta and Trunks speak for themselves (peak condition = weaker than Cell Jrs) Piccolo was weaker than those 2 at the Cell Games, Gohan was portrayed as the weakest, and Goku was slightly stronger than Vegeta. Voila.
Love this quoting so awesome system

Actually Gohan done alright, he put a better fight then trunks and piccolo form what i saw in the movie but then again it wouldn't make sense nor matter since you cant tell where there ranked. Vegeta was supposed to be the 2nd strongest in that movie and he got one-shot to base. Meaning that broly was toying with all of them otherwise he would of one-shot trunks, Piccolo and gohan at anytime he chooses.

Goku and Vegeta are the main characters therefore they will be the strongest. Toei animation in most of there movie had made the main character stronger then the other character who in manga was actually meant to be stronger. Like M6 and M7 or M3 or M12 and M13

So Movie 8 being any different wouldn't make any sense because that would just be biased

Kaboom how is my writing now, Pretty darn good aye ?
Gohan done the worst out of all of them.Yes, Vegeta was the second strongest, but that's because his ki made the biggest difference at the end.
It's just movie incosistency, that he got 1 shot.Remember Super 13 getting damaged by BASE Vegeta, yet tanking SSJ Vegeta?That's the inconsistency.
Excuse, my friend.Piccolo is the strongest in M7, yet Goku is the main character.Who is stronger in the movie?Piccolo, because he budges Super 13, unlike others and talks trash to 13.
Cardle grave wrote: Release dates show Movie 8 was release 6 months after cell games started in manga and they used the same designs for movie 9 as well for trunks and Vegeta but they do look like there cell games self and also the movie 8 oop show that there the same as cell games as it shows Goku fighting cell, Trunks and Vegeta fighting cell jnr and gohan vs cell.

Daiz Statement please show me
The movies follow the anime release dates.It's quite clear by M6 and M7.Vegeta and Trunks look the same, because they look the same after 2nd Rosat.
The ''OOP'' shows next events.Unless you think the kids can perform the fusion in M11.
Cardle grave wrote: No i am not talking about that as i am talking about the different moment as Both gohan and Trunks got 3 shot in the first encounter with broly, But after senzu and clotheslines form Broly, Trunks wasn't show until his dad came into the picture while gohan was shown to still be fighting with his dad.
Their second round isn't fully shown.In fact, Trunks could have gotten attacked alone, like earlier.Judging by the clothes damage at the very end, Goku lasted the longest, then Trunks and Piccolo, then Gohan and Vegeta.
We see Vegeta's fight and it's inconsistency, that he got 1 shot.
Cardle grave wrote: your not understanding my point properly, if toei animation made SSj goku and Vegeta stronger then Super nameke in both movie 6 and movie 7 then why wouldn't they do the same as for movie 8 and make goku and vegeta stronger then gohan. Like how do you know that goku switched places with gohan and gohan switched places with vegeta ?
Well Cell jnr was rivaling Vegeta but was shown to have an advantage while goku was quite ahead of vegeta but i am still failing to see your point can you explain a bit more
Plus king kai said when talking to goku "He might be stronger then YOU GUYS" so Gohan might of been stronger but it properly follows the Anime logic
That wasn't Kamiccolo in M6, regardless of Dende being Guardian.And he is stronger than the SSJs in M7.Don't you remember the ''You are the one, who's going to come rattling apart'' line, Piccolo said to 13?
There is no evidence Toei does that intentionally.Yes, Kaio said he is stronger than ''you guys''.By that he means all them together.They fight as a team, no?
It would be very stupid of Goku to send Gohan away, if he was stronger than him, no?
Vertical wrote: Abo and Cado's strength placements do not determine Goten and Trunks'.
Abo and Cado are comparable to Tarble's vision of Freeza. Goten and Trunks are comparable/superior to Goku's vision of Freeza. There is a huge difference between the two.
Abo and Cado however put up a fight.
As for the newest fight:Yamcha probably wins.
Check out and join this awesome forum:
http://w11.zetaboards.com/DragonBallZone/index/

Cardle grave
Banned
Posts: 390
Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 12:58 am
Location: Dragonball Platinum is My home (743 evergreen terrace springfield)

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Cardle grave » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:47 am

Gohan done the worst out of all of them.Yes, Vegeta was the second strongest, but that's because his ki made the biggest difference at the end.
It's just movie incosistency, that he got 1 shot.Remember Super 13 getting damaged by BASE Vegeta, yet tanking SSJ Vegeta?That's the inconsistency.
Excuse, my friend.Piccolo is the strongest in M7, yet Goku is the main character.Who is stronger in the movie?Piccolo, because he budges Super 13, unlike others and talks trash to 13.
The whole Dragonball Z is inconsistent, there many moments like that in manga and gohan done the 3rd best out of all of them. Really i don't know how he done the worst he was still fighting along his dad while trunks and Piccolo were not scene until later.
The ''OOP'' shows next events.Unless you think the kids can perform the fusion in M11.
Correction they show posters of the next events as they already did
Their second round isn't fully shown.In fact, Trunks could have gotten attacked alone, like earlier.Judging by the clothes damage at the very end, Goku lasted the longest, then Trunks and Piccolo, then Gohan and Vegeta. We see Vegeta's fight and it's inconsistency, that he got 1 shot.
yeah no its not inconsistent, Serious your making me laugh here with this inconsistent. Like toei animation made this movie and all the feats to be inconsistent. that is something pakl would believe. Even in manga there a lot of inconsistent moment
That wasn't Kamiccolo in M6, regardless of Dende being Guardian.And he is stronger than the SSJs in M7.Don't you remember the ''You are the one, who's going to come rattling apart'' line, Piccolo said to 13?
Piccolo can say whatever, End the goku lasted the longer thus him being the strongest.
There is no evidence Toei does that intentionally.Yes, Kaio said he is stronger than ''you guys''.By that he means all them together.They fight as a team, no?
It would be very stupid of Goku to send Gohan away, if he was stronger than him, no?
Actually he would send him away, his a child not a man. This is the same moment in when goku send gohan to fight cell. And everyone told goku to call back gohan and go in, Even cell himself said for goku to step in and fight him. his a child and even if he was stronger he wasn't going to be the man or a fighter like his farther. And in Anime LOL well everyone said gohan stood no chance against cell even after he powered up. So Goku sending away is just common sense

And this is broly not cell, his not going to toy with him to get the Rage boost out. He knows full well he would kill him without any thinking as he was so close in doing.

User avatar
PerfectFreeza
Regular
Posts: 522
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 10:46 pm
Location: Europe

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by PerfectFreeza » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:01 am

The whole Dragonball Z is inconsistent, there many moments like that in manga and gohan done the 3rd best out of all of them. Really i don't know how he done the worst he was still fighting along his dad while trunks and Piccolo were not scene until later.
It's really not.Gohan done the worst out of them.
Again, you are basing that off only one scene, which isn't even fully shown.Trunks is later seen standing out of rubble, indicating Broly attacked him on one point also.It's possible he targeted Trunks solo, like in the 1st round.
Correction they show posters of the next events as they already did
I don't understand you.
yeah no its not inconsistent, Serious your making me laugh here with this inconsistent. Like toei animation made this movie and all the feats to be inconsistent. that is something pakl would believe. Even in manga there a lot of inconsistent moment
It is inconsistency.You ignored my proof, that they are inconsistent in the movies.
Piccolo can say whatever, End the goku lasted the longer thus him being the strongest.
Piccolo budged 13, unlike the others.Goku lasted the longest in base.Are you telling me Base Goku is stronger than SSJ Vegeta?That's the inconsistency I was talking about.

Actually he would send him away, his a child not a man. This is the same moment in when goku send gohan to fight cell. And everyone told goku to call back gohan and go in, Even cell himself said for goku to step in and fight him. his a child and even if he was stronger he wasn't going to be the man or a fighter like his farther. And in Anime LOL well everyone said gohan stood no chance against cell even after he powered up. So Goku sending away is just common sense

And this is broly not cell, his not going to toy with him to get the Rage boost out. He knows full well he would kill him without any thinking as he was so close in doing.
If he sent Gohan against Cell, then he would send him against Broly.You just countered yourself there.
How would Goku know, that Cell would try to anger Gohan?Goku expected Gohan to have the same fighting ''lust'', as he does, but he didn't have it.In M8, Gohan even tries to argue with Goku for a second to not leave.
It's clear as day.Gohan is the weakest link in M8.
Check out and join this awesome forum:
http://w11.zetaboards.com/DragonBallZone/index/

Cardle grave
Banned
Posts: 390
Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 12:58 am
Location: Dragonball Platinum is My home (743 evergreen terrace springfield)

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Cardle grave » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:12 am

It's really not.Gohan done the worst out of them.Again, you are basing that off only one scene, which isn't even fully shown.Trunks is later seen standing out of rubble, indicating Broly attacked him on one point also.It's possible he targeted Trunks solo, like in the 1st round.
he targeted gohan or did you forget that because last time i checked gohan was sticking out of the wall, Gohan done the 3rd best and it doesn't matter anyways. Serious i could say piccolo is over trunks since he done better then trunks in movie 9 and your basing gohan being the weakest with 1 scene too which really doesn't even show his the weakest
I don't understand you.
they show posters of the next movie
It is inconsistency.You ignored my proof, that they are inconsistent in the movies.
then the manga is inconsistent as well

Piccolo budged 13, unlike the others.Goku lasted the longest in base.Are you telling me Base Goku is stronger than SSJ Vegeta?That's the inconsistency I was talking about.
Please if your talking about him lifting him then that's not even proof, anyone can lift 13. No it just show goku meant to be the strongest like he is in almost every movie his in

If he sent Gohan against Cell, then he would send him against Broly.You just countered yourself there.
Why is Broly and cell are the same
How would Goku know, that Cell would try to anger Gohan?Goku expected Gohan to have the same fighting ''lust'', as he does, but he didn't have it.In M8, Gohan even tries to argue with Goku for a second to not leave.
Because goku said in manga and to the others that his goal in sending in gohan was to try to make gohan angry, he sent in gohan to get gohan mad and beat cell not to use his current power and beat him as that he practically was relying on it. Cell was pushing to get his anger out not trying to kill him but trying the cell jnr to torture the others while Broly was going to kill him and goku knew full well that he was going to do it.

The gap between broly and Gohan>>>>Gohan and Cell

And no, Cell is fighting for the challenge while broly is fighting for death. Big difference

It's clear as day.Gohan is the weakest link in M8.
Actually its not, As nothing proves it

Post Reply