The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:39 pm

Zombie wrote:
KentalSSJ6 wrote:Strongest forms of Buu in order.

Buuhan
Buutenks
Super Buu
Kid Buu
Evil Buu
Fat Buu.
You forgot Buuccolo and Good Buu. :P
And you forgot the second Buuccolo, the one with just Piccolo. Everyone forgets him :(
He also neglected Buff Buu.
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:14 am

Holy crap your right. :x

PerfectFreeza
Regular

Post by PerfectFreeza » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:09 pm

New match:Cui vs. Pui Pui
I think these guys are equal.
Check out and join this awesome forum:
http://w11.zetaboards.com/DragonBallZone/index/

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:12 pm

PerfectFreeza wrote:New match:Cui vs. Pui Pui
I think these guys are equal.
Kui, I guess. He at least seemed confident in taking on Vegeta, who used to be equal to himself.
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:33 pm

Pui Pui completely destroys Cui. This isn't even a fair match.

RandomGuy96
Kicks it Old-School

Post by RandomGuy96 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:36 pm

Raditz would lol at Pui Pui's only "feat".
The Monkey King wrote:
RandomGuy96 wrote:
dbgtFO wrote: Please elaborate as I do not know what you mean by "pushing Vegeta's destruction"
He's probably referring to the Bardock special. Zarbon was the one who first recommended destroying Planet Vegeta because the saiyans were rapidly growing in strength.
It was actually Beerus disguised as Zarbon #StayWoke
Herms wrote:The fact that the ridiculous power inflation is presented so earnestly makes me just roll my eyes and snicker. Like with Freeza, where he starts off over 10 times stronger than all his henchmen except Ginyu (because...well, just because), then we find out he can transform and get even more powerful, and then he reveals he can transform two more times, before finally coming out with the fact that he hasn't even been using anywhere near 50% of his power. Oh, and he can survive in the vacuum of space. All this stuff is just presented as the way Freeza is, without even an attempt at rationalizing it, yet the tone dictates we're supposed to take all this silly grasping at straws as thrilling danger. So I guess I don't really take the power inflation in the Boo arc seriously, but I don't take the power inflation in earlier arcs seriously either, so there's no net loss of seriousness. I think a silly story presented as serious is harder to accept than a silly story presented as silly.

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Post by TheGmGoken » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:36 pm

Why not make them into a Anti Vegeta group?

The VHA(The Vegetable Hatred Alliance)

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:42 pm

You guys are underating Pui Pui by a lot. I don't see Cui (18,000) surviving a single hit from Buu Vegeta (over 60,000,000 easily)

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Post by TheGmGoken » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:54 pm

Zombie wrote:You guys are underrating Pui Pui by a lot. I don't see Cui (18,000) surviving a single hit from Buu Vegeta (over 60,000,000 easily)
If Krillin can survive a hit from Perfect Cell I'm sure Cui would't die from 1 hit.

hleV
Banned

Post by hleV » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:58 pm

TheGmGoken wrote: If Krillin can survive a hit from Perfect Cell I'm sure Cui would't die from 1 hit.
Unless Pui Pui actually goes for the kill, unlike Cell.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:03 pm

TheGmGoken wrote:
Zombie wrote:You guys are underrating Pui Pui by a lot. I don't see Cui (18,000) surviving a single hit from Buu Vegeta (over 60,000,000 easily)
If Krillin can survive a hit from Perfect Cell I'm sure Cui would't die from 1 hit.
Krillin was going to die..

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Post by TheGmGoken » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:03 pm

hleV wrote:
TheGmGoken wrote: If Krillin can survive a hit from Perfect Cell I'm sure Cui would't die from 1 hit.
Unless Pui Pui actually goes for the kill, unlike Cell.
I was talking about Vegeta(Boo Arc) Vs Kui.
You guys are underating Pui Pui by a lot. I don't see Cui (18,000) surviving a single hit from Buu Vegeta (over 60,000,000 easily)
Krillin was going to die..
He was Knocked out.
Last edited by TheGmGoken on Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:04 pm

I usually give Pui-Pui at least a little extra credit being ranked as one of the "strongest warriors in the universe" and make him on-par with 1st-form Freeza, or maybe between that and 2nd-form. Suffice to say, at that level of power he can eradicate Kwi in the blink of an eye.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

RandomGuy96
Kicks it Old-School

Post by RandomGuy96 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:13 pm

Zombie wrote:You guys are underating Pui Pui by a lot. I don't see Cui (18,000) surviving a single hit from Buu Vegeta (over 60,000,000 easily)
"Survival feats" mean exactly nothing to me. See a guy at 3 million surviving hits from someone at 60 million. Or better yet, see base Vegeta surviving hits from a guy over 400 times as strong as him.

And him being "easily over 60 million" is just your opinion.

Anyway, I think Pui Pui takes this. I follow the same line of thought Kaboom does, and have him at 800,000. Would leave him above most in the galaxy, but still far below some other guys in the running for the title of the strongest in the universe, in both the manga and EU (Cooler, Lord Slug, Freeza, King Cold, Yakon, Abo, Kado, Salza, Dore, Neiz, Angira, Medamatcha, Dodorabo, Zoon).
Last edited by RandomGuy96 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Monkey King wrote:
RandomGuy96 wrote:
dbgtFO wrote: Please elaborate as I do not know what you mean by "pushing Vegeta's destruction"
He's probably referring to the Bardock special. Zarbon was the one who first recommended destroying Planet Vegeta because the saiyans were rapidly growing in strength.
Herms wrote:The fact that the ridiculous power inflation is presented so earnestly makes me just roll my eyes and snicker. Like with Freeza, where he starts off over 10 times stronger than all his henchmen except Ginyu (because...well, just because), then we find out he can transform and get even more powerful, and then he reveals he can transform two more times, before finally coming out with the fact that he hasn't even been using anywhere near 50% of his power. Oh, and he can survive in the vacuum of space. All this stuff is just presented as the way Freeza is, without even an attempt at rationalizing it, yet the tone dictates we're supposed to take all this silly grasping at straws as thrilling danger. So I guess I don't really take the power inflation in the Boo arc seriously, but I don't take the power inflation in earlier arcs seriously either, so there's no net loss of seriousness. I think a silly story presented as serious is harder to accept than a silly story presented as silly.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:16 pm

How strong do you have him at Buu??? I was being minimalist haha.

RandomGuy96
Kicks it Old-School

Post by RandomGuy96 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:22 pm

Zombie wrote:How strong do you have him at Buu??? I was being minimalist haha.
Well, pre-Majin... over 60 million. I was just saying that it's not fact. I would have him at only 45 million if I thought that Gohan actually got weaker rather than losing his rage boost, like the Daiz said.
The Monkey King wrote:
RandomGuy96 wrote:

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:27 pm

The funny thing I always get about that case is that if Gohan did had an incredible rage boost like that, he would make Goku twice as strong in the Buu saga. I don't get that vibe at all in the arc.

SSJ Gohan: 5
SSJ2 Gohan: 20

SSJ Teen Gohan: 5
SSJ2 Teen Gohan: 10

SSJ Goku: 10.5
SSJ2 Goku: 21

That's just too much of a difference.

RandomGuy96
Kicks it Old-School

Post by RandomGuy96 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:32 pm

For me:

Cell Games:

SS Gohan- 25
-SS2 Gohan- 50
-Enragdd SS2- 75

SS Goku- 20

Buu Saga:

SS Gohan- 26
-SS2 Gohan- 52

SS Goku- 40
-SS2 Goku- 80
The Monkey King wrote:
RandomGuy96 wrote:

Kid Buu
I Live Here

Post by Kid Buu » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:41 pm

King Piccolo Vs Goku.

No Tien or the Power Pole this time, who wins now?
Rocketman wrote:"Shonen" basically means "stupid sentimental shit" anyway, so it's ok to be anti-shonen.

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:31 pm

Kid Buu wrote:King Piccolo Vs Goku.

No Tenshinhan or the Power Pole this time, who wins now?
I think Goku would have beat Daimao.
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!