The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Sandubadear
I Live Here

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Sandubadear » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:39 pm

Angelus wrote:Still, a Beerus and Whis potara fusion would be enough to beat that insane enemy. And there's SSJ4 Gogeta in there too. However insanely silly mixed that enemy is, that pair is more than enough to beat it.

WTF? That insane mix of a villain actually appears in Dragon Ball Heroes?
Not yet, but I don't doubt they'll probably do something like this in the near future.
"The life is the hardest video games of ever. Because you have only one life and the powers are kinda lame. And sometimes a stage takes years"

"The life is a game, the objective of the game is trying to find the objective of the game, and then, finish the game"
--by Ranely Jr

時空の主/齊天大聖
Lazy Xenoverse characters: Kuriza, Neko Majin Abra

Angelus
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Angelus » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:41 pm

Anyways here's some fresh versus from me:

Great Ape Vegeta (post-Dende healing, Namek Saga) VS Goku (Namek Saga post-healing tank, no Kaioken or tail cutting)

Androids Saga Base Gohan (pre-ROSAT) VS TV Special Base Future Trunks with sword (shorty before Future Gohan dies)

Nail VS Final Form Frieza (shortly before he was found by King Cold, chopped up and floating in space, for a year, after Planet Namek exploded)

Vegeta VS Piccolo, Gohan, Tien, Krillin, Yamcha, and Chiaotzu (all of them, including Vegeta, during the time Frieza was about to land on Earth. No Kienzan/Tribeam)

Cell Games Krillin (no Kienzan or tail cutting) VS Great Ape Gohan (Namek Saga, immediately after he gets unlocked by Guru, he turns Great Ape.. which multiplies his power tenfold)

former versus:
Last edited by Angelus on Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sandubadear
I Live Here

Post by Sandubadear » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:50 pm

Angelus wrote:Anyways here's some fresh versus from me:

Great Ape Vegeta (post-Dende healing, Namek Saga) VS Goku (Namek Saga post-healing tank, no Kaioken or tail cutting)

Androids Saga Base Gohan (pre-ROSAT) VS TV Special Base Future Trunks with sword (shorty before Future Gohan dies)

Nail VS Final Form Freeza (shortly before he was found floating in space, for a year, by King Cold)

Vegeta VS Piccolo, Gohan, Tenshinhan, Krillin, Yamcha, and Chiaotzu (all of them during the time Freeza was about to land on Earth. No Kienzan/Tribeam)

Cell Games Krillin (no Kienzan or tail cutting) VS Great Ape Gohan (Namek Saga, immediately after he gets unlocked by Guru, he turns Great Ape.. which multiplies his power tenfold)
Vegeta was somewhere in the millions after getting healed by Dende, and Goku was 3,000,000. Going Oozaru would make Vegeta's power 10,000,000 at the lowest, so he wins.

Gohan wins

Freeza because Nail is a weakling.

I think Piccolo and the others win.

Krillin might win with effort.
"The life is the hardest video games of ever. Because you have only one life and the powers are kinda lame. And sometimes a stage takes years"

"The life is a game, the objective of the game is trying to find the objective of the game, and then, finish the game"
--by Ranely Jr

時空の主/齊天大聖

kuartus4
Beyond Newbie

Post by kuartus4 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:34 pm

Fully enraged SSJ2 Buu arc Gohan Vs Base Gotenks pre Rosat.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:58 pm

Sandubadear wrote:Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta and Potara Fusion of Beerus and Whis vs. Majin Naturon Shenron with (Super Baby Buu Janemba (Garlic Jr., Broly, Super 17 (Android 16 absorbed), Freeza and Cell absorbed)) absorbed
Potara fusion of Beerus and Whis is more than enough to stomp everyone in their path.
Angelus wrote:Great Ape Vegeta (post-Dende healing, Namek Saga) VS Goku (Namek Saga post-healing tank, no Kaioken or tail cutting)

Nail VS Final Form Freeza (shortly before he was found floating in space, for a year, by King Cold)

Vegeta VS Piccolo, Gohan, Tenshinhan, Krillin, Yamcha, and Chiaotzu (all of them during the time Freeza was about to land on Earth. No Kienzan/Tribeam)

- Goku takes this but he works hard to win.
- Future Trunks win but he made to sweat for his victory.
- Final Form Freeza still wins. Freeza is a monster.
- Piccolo alone wrecks Vegeta.
- Hmm... :think: I'd say... Krillin. Because he's a lot more adept and cunning in battle than people give him credit for.
kuartus4 wrote:Fully enraged SSJ2 Buu arc Gohan Vs Base Gotenks pre Rosat.
Gohan wins but this fight goes to the very limit.

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:12 pm

Angelus wrote:Anyways here's some fresh versus from me:

Nail VS Final Form Freeza (shortly before he was found by King Cold, chopped up and floating in space, for a year, after Planet Namek exploded)

Vegeta VS Piccolo, Gohan, Tenshinhan, Krillin, Yamcha, and Chiaotzu (all of them, including Vegeta, during the time Freeza was about to land on Earth. No Kienzan/Tribeam)

Vegeta wins. He's at least in the millions and would end up at the lowest 3x stronger than Goku. Also Oozaru's don't lose speed so Goku would be in big trouble. Unless blowing up Vegeta's power ball would revert him.

Gohan. Trunks hasn't trained for that long, and he's probably weaker in general.

Nail I guess. Not sure Freeza has any energy left to attack or do anything.

Team 2. Piccolo would do most of the work, but with the team they for sure got this.

Krillin. I kinda side with him being in the low millions as Gero considered his energy and the humans worth something to him.
kuartus4 wrote:Fully enraged SSJ2 Buu arc Gohan Vs Base Gotenks pre Rosat.
Gohan whether I go by my Base Gotenks leveling, or the SSJ2 leveling some give him.
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:30 pm

Long post is LOOOONG. Damn, this thread moves fast.
Angelus wrote:SSJ Bardock (Episode of Bardock) VS Manga SSJ Younger Future Trunks (a week before Future Gohan dies; no sword)
Cell Games Base Future Trunks (with sword) VS Abo and Kado (they won't fuse)
Movie 8 LSSJ Broly VS Movie 10 SSJ Broly (they both see an illusion of a SSJ Goku when they see each other, for better rage)
Nail VS TV Special Base Younger Future Trunks (first appearance, pre-training)
Android 16 (no self-destruct) VS Buu Saga Base Goku (can utilize Kaiokenx10 normally but Kaiokenx20 will be a great strain just like his usage on Namek)
— Bardock at 10,000-ish goes Super Saiyan and ends up at about 500,000. Presuming he was even with base Gohan, young Trunks as a Super Saiyan would be "only" 2-3 million. So there's a BIIIG gap here between the weakest and second-weakest Super Saiyans we've ever seen. Trunks wins.
— Trunks cleans house. Far as I figure, the only reason kid Trunks and Goten had any trouble with Avo and Cado at all is because they were really rusty. As soon as they were reminded of the basics, that changed.
— They're equal in power in my eyes. Super Saiyan Broli from Movie 10 will be a little faster, but Legendary Broli from Movie 8 will be a little tougher. Could go either way.
— I see them as VERY close in power level, but Nail is (presumably) older, bigger and better built, more skilled, and has fancy Namekian techniques at his disposal. So he definitely wins.
— The Kaio-Ken x10 makes Goku almost twice as strong as No.16, and without his self-destruct as a last resort to take them both down, 16's not going to be able to avoid losing.
SSJ2FutureGohan wrote:Super Saiyan Teen Gohan (post Zeta sword) vs. Perfect Cell
— Gohan can only win if Cell is limited to the power he used against him and Goku. If Cell uses his full power, much less his "Super Perfect" power, Gohan gets wrecked.
SSJ2FutureGohan wrote:Movie 10 Legendary Super Saiyan Broly vs. Super Perfect Cell vs. Super Saiyan 2 Kid Gohan vs. Super Saiyan 2 pre-Majin Vegeta
In a free-for-all? Well, if they're in-character, then everyone realizes Broli is noticeably the strongest of them all, so they all (even Cell) team up temporarily to take him down. But once Broli's gone, Cell's probably the one to emerge victorious. If team-ups aren't allowed, and it's just a disorganized all-out fracas instead, then Broli's superior power and durability outlasts everyone else.
Angelus wrote:Karin VS Cymbal (No flying for both)
I'm saying Karin. 22nd Budokai Goku would presumably be able to take down Cymbal when he's not tired, hungry, or otherwise impaired, and according to the official numbers, he and Karin aren't quite that different yet. Not sure what Karin has in terms of finishing moves though, so it's not a sure thing.
DBZAOTA482 wrote:Chi-Chi and Master Roshi vs. The entire Street Fighter universe
I'm sure Chi-Chi and Roshi can just utterly clean house. Bring on the entire Street Fighter cast all at once, and they'll still get whooped.
Angelus wrote:Android 14 VS Android 20 (post-absorptions)
SSJ Future Trunks with sword (first appearance in the main timeline) VS Androids Saga/Pre-ROSAT Piccolo, Tenshinhan, Krillin, Yamcha, Base Gohan, Vegeta, and Goku (No Kaioken, Tribeam Solar Flare, or Kienzan)
Bio-Broly (not giant form) VS Cell Games USSJ Future Trunks with sword
Cell Games ASSJ Vegeta VS Dabura (no spitting)
Imperfect Cell (post-absorptions) VS Androids 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 20, Future 17 and 18 (no self destruct)
— Wow, my arbitrary numbers have them with exactly the same power. I'm going to say Gero wins, being the smarter and more strategic one.
— Piccolo wins with some difficulty, and with or without the others' help. I consider him just a smidge above Trunks in raw power.
— Kid Trunks and Goten were only capable of fighting him as a duo, so I guess even the older, mightier, and more skilled Future Trunks would be a bit overwhelmed too... Oh wait, the grades? Even though I think he'd abandoned them by the Cell Games, if he DID use Grade 2, I think that'd even the playing field and let him beat Bio-Broli. Grade 3's not necessary, and would probably just cause problems.
— Like with Trunks above, I think Vegeta had ditched the Grades before the Cell Games, but even if he didn't... Grade 2's not quite enough to let him measure up to Dabra. He'd need a full-fledged Super Saiyan 2.
— Cell is stronger than any of them, but not quite strong enough to fend them all off at once, and unlike any of them, he WILL get tired and weaker after a prolonged battle. The Android swarm eventually wins.
Sandubadear wrote:Ultimate/Mystic Krillin vs. Semi-Perfect Cell
One can't really predict an "Ultimate" character's strength, since it's based on dormant power. But somehow I doubt the ritual would make him thousands of times stronger like he'd need to be to smack down someone who can rough up Super Saiyans.
SSJ2FutureGohan wrote:Yakon vs. Kaioshin
If Kaioshin can temporarily overcome his terror of anything related to Majin Boo, and actually just try to fight Yakon... he'll discover he can win quite easily.
SSJ2FutureGohan wrote:Super Baby 2 vs. Super Saiyan 2 Vegetto
Normal Logic: Vegetto beats down Baby with one hand behind his back. The only official Vegetto-to-GT comparison we have says that his unseen full strength may even be greater than a Super Saiyan 4, the only one at the time being Goku against Baby. So with Super Saiyan 2 making him even stronger, there's no doubt in my mind that he can kick Baby across the planet with ease.

GT Logic: Baby is STILL weaker than SS2 Vegetto, since it was a GT guidebook that suggested so. However, before the fight can actually start, Vegetto abruptly separates back into Goku and Vegeta for no apparent reason, leaving them both at Baby's mercy and confused as to why there's two Vegetas.
AvatarReiko wrote:MSSJ Kid Gohan vs SSJ Majin Vegeta
SSJ2 Goku vs Super Perfect Cell & SSJ2 Gohan
SSJ Gotenks POST vs BOG SSJ2 Vegeta
— Vegeta wins. He's got a decent edge in both power and skill.
— Goku's stronger than either one, but not quite strongerer enough to take them both on at once.
— BoG was set only a few years after Boo, and the cast was noted to be hitting some age-related limits. So putting aside his "MY BULMAAAA" power boost, Vegeta wouldn't have improved dramatically. If he was a 10 before, then he's like an 11 or 12 now. Not enough to measure up to SS Gotenks, who would be at least like a 20 to be a match for Fat Boo.
Angelus wrote:Great Ape Cell Games Trunks VS Android 17
SSJ Future Trunks (no sword) VS Mecha Freeza, King Cold, Android 14, 19, and 20 (no absorbing)
SSJ3 Goku VS Cell Games Piccolo with Kaioken (can use x10 normally and x20 with extreme strain)
Mecha Freeza and King Cold VS Android 20 (post-absorptions)
SSJ Future Trunks with sword (first appearance in main timeline) VS Great Ape Future Trunks (post-1st day ROSAT)
— Wow, that's actually pretty close in power in my book. Trunks is actually still a little weaker, but presuming he has control and 17 doesn't know to cut off the tail Trunks apparently somehow has, Trunks can win with some well-placed, hugely-weighted blows.
— Trunks doesn't quite have enough of a power advantage to tackle all these guys at once.
— Goku wins. Piccolo wouldn't quite measure up to Goku even with the Kaio-Ken x20 (24 billion Vs 32 billion), and since he's limited to bursts AND it strains him, he's going to be extremely vulnerable when he's not using it.
— Gero CAN win if he manages to absorb some more power, but if not then he gets beaten down.
— Trunks wins. The Super Saiyan one, I mean. He'll have a slight power advantage, and I'm sure he'd know about the tail weakness from Gohan and be able to take advantage of it with his sword.
Helios518 wrote:LSSJ3 Broly vs Base Super Buu (No absorption)
Freeza Saga Piccolo (Fused w/ Kami and Nail) vs 4th Form Freeza
— "Legendary Super Saiyan 3" isn't a thing. As far as I'm concerned, his "Legendary" Super Saiyan form is just his own special replacement for Grade 3 or SS2, and then he would have SS3 on top of that like anyone else. That said, Broli's only a little bit ahead of Goku in equal forms in my book. So if SS3 Goku's so outclassed by Evil Boo that he refuses to even try fighting him, then Broli's going to lose too, and badly.
— Without the 3 years' worth of training between arcs, a re-merged Piccolo wouldn't end up anywhere near as strong as he did in the Androids arc. If Freeza's restricted to the sub-10% level of power he first used against Vegeta and Goku, before going up to 50%, then I can see Piccolo winning. Anything more than that, though, and Piccolo's a goner.
ekrolo2 wrote:Base Gotenks VS SSJ2 Goku.
Goku purposely stays on the defensive, urging Gotenks to at least go Super Saiyan 1 to make the fight a challenge. Gotenks refuses because he's cocky and stupid. Eventually Goku gets bored, so he puts more effort into it and KO's Gotenks with a single punch to the gut.
Helios518 wrote:5th form Mecha Cooler vs Imperfect Cell (post human absorption)
Pre-Rosat SSJ1 or SSJ2 Gotenks vs Kid Buu*
Janemba vs Buutenks
— Uh, do you mean if a Metal Coola went Super, or if Coola was rebuilt like Freeza and then went Super? Well, either way, I don't think Coola would be quite on-par with Cell.
— Before the Room of Spirit and Time, Gotenks gets his face kicked in at either form. After it, with Super Saiyan 2 Gotenks is roughly even with Boo, and can win as long as he doesn't screw around too much.
— Super Janemba's got a slight power advantage, but I have to wonder if he has an adequate finishing move.
fadeddreams5 wrote:Tullece (after consuming fruit) vs Dr. Wheelo
Tullece (after consuming fruit) vs Vegeta (Saiyan saga)
Lord Slug vs Piccolo (Android saga before fusing w/ Kami)
Cooler (5th form) vs Android 19
Buuhan vs Super Bebi Vegeta
Super 17 vs Super Janemba
— Dr. Wheelo seemed to cap out at several tens of thousands, similar to Oozaru Vegeta on Earth. Tullece, meanwhile, is probably on-par with 1st-form Freeza, able to smack down Goku who had a power level of 300,000 or so from the Kaio-Ken x10. Tullece wins this pretty darn easily.
— Ditto.
— Piccolo wins really, really, REALLY easily. Slug's power "only" got as high as a few million, in my eyes.
— Coola, without too much trouble, as long as No.19 doesn't manage to absorb anything.
— If Baby-Vegeta really was the greatest power Goku ever felt, omitting himself as Super Vegetto, then that at least makes him stronger than Gohan-Boo.
— Who knows? GT's a mess. I ain't even going to bother.
Helios518 wrote:SSJ2 Teen Gohan vs Dabura
SSJ2 Adult Gohan vs Perfect Cell*
(Buu Saga) SSJ4 Vegeta vs Base Super Buu or Buutenks
— Dabra's already a good chunk weaker than just SS1 Gohan, but no amount of magic tricks is going to save him from a beatdown once Gohan goes up to level 2.
— If it's Cell's "full power" or less, Gohan wins. But if it's "Super Perfect" Cell, he's in trouble.
— Any way you slice it, Super Saiyan 4 is ridiculously broken. Vegeta wins.
Sandubadear wrote:Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta and Potara Fusion of Beerus and Whis vs. Majin Naturon Shenron with (Super Baby Buu Janemba (Garlic Jr., Broly, Super 17 (Android 16 absorbed), Freeza and Cell absorbed)) absorbed
...I can't even comprehend this one. But I'm going to guess that "Whirus" would be so ridiculously overpowered that they'd win even without Gogeta's help.
Angelus wrote:Great Ape Vegeta (post-Dende healing, Namek Saga) VS Goku (Namek Saga post-healing tank, no Kaioken or tail cutting)
Nail VS Final Form Freeza (shortly before he was found by King Cold, chopped up and floating in space, for a year, after Planet Namek exploded)
Vegeta VS Piccolo, Gohan, Tenshinhan, Krillin, Yamcha, and Chiaotzu (all of them, including Vegeta, during the time Freeza was about to land on Earth. No Kienzan/Tribeam)
— Vegeta, easily. He'd be up at 20-something million, and Goku would only stand a chance with the Kaio-Ken x10.
— Gohan wins. Even after becoming a Super Saiyan and growing enough to be stronger than Gohan, Trunks' base power would still be only a little stronger than Goku's was on Namek. Meanwhile, I consider Gohan on-par with the other Saiyans in the Androids arc, and only really held back by his lack of Super Saiyan. So he's the stronger of the two, and is freshly practiced at fighting from three years of hard training.
— Uh... Even if Freeza's technically still packing a power of a few million or so, he's, like... an invalid. He can't fight.
— I like to think Piccolo was already stronger than Vegeta at this point, and could beat him down while all the others watched.
— Kuririn's a little stronger to me (150k vs 140k), but without his signature killing move, I don't know if Kuririn can take Gohan down. Even putting aside their power level, Oozaru are gigantic and resilient.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:52 pm

Kaio-ken x100 Ranfan (stripped down) vs. All of Dragon Ball/Z
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

Angelus

Post by Angelus » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:57 pm

@Kaboom

Damn! Your long post put my dick to shame! :lol:

Ah! So Nail get's his revenge by using chopped-up Freeza as a punching bag!

This is confusing. Wasn't Piccolo only barely able to hold his own against 3rd form Frieza while Vegeta got a chest-hole zenkai that still made him unable to do squat to final form Frieza?
Kaio-ken x100 Ranfan (stripped down) vs. All of Dragon Ball/Z
Ummm. She may be able to beat a Saibaman or a horny Raditz at best.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:04 pm

DBZAOTA482 wrote:Kaio-ken x100 Ranfan (stripped down) vs. All of Dragon Ball/Z
Hits a brick wall against King Piccolo.

Angelus

Post by Angelus » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:29 pm

It has to be way higher than that. Even if Ranfan only had a power level of 10, twice the power level of an average human, Kaioken x100 would put her at 1000. That would be in the same league as a Saibaman and Raditz.

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:34 pm

Angelus wrote:It has to be way higher than that. Even if Ranfan only had a power level of 10, twice the power level of Farmer with Shotgun, Kaioken x100 would put her at 1000. That would be in the same league as a Saibaman and Raditz.
Fix'd.
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:45 pm

She explodes as her body can't handle the strain. She loses to everyone.
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:09 pm

dbzfan7 wrote:
She explodes as her body can't handle the strain. She loses to everyone.
Assuming her body doesn't explode.
fadeddreams5 wrote:

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:32 pm

Giran vs. Spopovich
fadeddreams5 wrote:

Angelus

Post by Angelus » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:01 pm

Giran. Majin Spopovich gets killed by even start of DB Goku.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:19 pm

DBZAOTA482 wrote:Giran vs. Spopovich
Giran stomps.

Sandubadear
I Live Here

Post by Sandubadear » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:34 pm

Unnamed Majin Grunts vs Ginyu Force

--by Ranely Jr

時空の主/齊天大聖

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:43 pm

Sandubadear wrote:Unnamed Majin Grunts vs Ginyu Force
Ginyu Force.

SSJ2FutureGohan
I Live Here