The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Tue May 12, 2015 12:26 pm

Angelus wrote:Androids Saga Krillin VS Buu Saga manga Tenshinhan and Yamcha (no Tribeam or Kienzan)
Team 2 stomps. Kuririn isn't that much stronger than they are.
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Tue May 12, 2015 1:03 pm

Angelus wrote:Androids Saga Krillin VS Buu Saga manga Tenshinhan and Yamcha (no Tribeam or Kienzan)
Tien/Yamcha win.

SSJ2FutureGohan
I Live Here

Post by SSJ2FutureGohan » Tue May 12, 2015 9:00 pm

A hypothetical SS4 pre-Majin Vegeta vs. SS2 Kid Gohan

Before saying "SS4 Vegeta stomps" because you're assuming SS4 is a big boost..
GT Perfect Files wrote:The form which draws out the battle power which Saiyans posses out to the utmost limits is this, Super Saiyan 4!!
Babidi wrote:“While I’m at it, I’ll draw out his hidden power to beyond [his? its?] limits!”
Which means this SS4 Vegeta would be weaker than Majin Vegeta, who's only slightly stronger than SS2 Kid Gohan. So who wins this fight.

singsing
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by singsing » Tue May 12, 2015 9:07 pm

SSJ2FutureGohan wrote:A hypothetical SS4 pre-Majin Vegeta vs. SS2 Kid Gohan

Before saying "SS4 Vegeta stomps" because you're assuming SS4 is a big boost..
GT Perfect Files wrote:The form which draws out the battle power which Saiyans posses out to the utmost limits is this, Super Saiyan 4!!
Babidi wrote:“While I’m at it, I’ll draw out his hidden power to beyond [his? its?] limits!”
Which means this SS4 Vegeta would be weaker than Majin Vegeta, who's only slightly stronger than SS2 Kid Gohan. So who wins this fight.
I think Vegeta is slightly favored, something like 5.5/10. SSJ4 is the better form in terms of energy usage, and Vegeta is a better fighter than Gohan, especially during his rampage at the CG when he went all bloodlusted. However, that power advantage and enraged OPness gives Gohan a solid chance.

Dyno
Banned

Post by Dyno » Tue May 12, 2015 9:23 pm

Majin Baby Janemba vs Freeza fourth form after got his training for four months.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Tue May 12, 2015 9:28 pm

SSJ2FutureGohan wrote:A hypothetical SS4 pre-Majin Vegeta vs. SS2 Kid Gohan
SSJ4 Vegeta stomps SSJ2 Kid Gohan
Dyno wrote:Majin Baby Janemba vs Freeza fourth form after got his training for four months.
Majin Baby Janemba finger flicks ROF Final Form Freeza

Angelus
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Angelus » Tue May 12, 2015 11:16 pm

Alright... what about this...

End of Z Krillin VS Androids Saga manga Yamcha and Chiaotzu-- No Kienzan or paralysis

KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Tue May 12, 2015 11:25 pm

Dyno wrote:Majin Baby Janemba vs Freeza fourth form after got his training for four months.
Absorbing Janemba gives Bebi a large edge with Janemba's various reality warping abilities. Anything Freeza throws can just be thrown back at him by one of Janemba's portals.
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Tue May 12, 2015 11:48 pm

Angelus wrote:Alright... what about this...

End of Z Krillin VS Androids Saga manga Yamcha and Chiaotzu-- No Kienzan or paralysis
Why do you hate Yamcha and Chaoz? They lose horribly.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Wed May 13, 2015 12:15 am

Krillin wrecks Yamcha and Chiaotzu

Angelus
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Angelus » Wed May 13, 2015 1:21 am

But shouldn't Krillin be already be older and weaker, than his Androids Saga self, by the end of Z?

Diotor
Beyond Newbie

Post by Diotor » Wed May 13, 2015 3:33 am

Angelus wrote:But shouldn't Krillin be already be older and weaker, than his Androids Saga self, by the end of Z?
Weaker slightly, but at there's a big gap between Krillin and Yamcha. Chiaotzu is pointless in this. His dodonpa and psychic powers are worthless against someone so much more powerful than him.

Sora Saiyan
Advanced Regular

Post by Sora Saiyan » Wed May 13, 2015 3:54 am

Freeza. He's above Base Vegetto IMO, and possibly stronger than Super Vegetto too.

Edit: Sorry thought this was Majin Janenba. If Majin Baby Janenba is above Super Vegetto he wins.

Dyno
Banned

Post by Dyno » Wed May 13, 2015 12:20 pm

KentalSSJ6 wrote:Absorbing Janemba gives Bebi a large edge with Janemba's various reality warping abilities. Anything Freeza throws can just be thrown back at him by one of Janemba's portals.
Yeah, not to mention the high intelligence Baby would "give" to Janemba, so his fighting skills would certainly be way better, kinda a Janemba 10.0.

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Wed May 13, 2015 11:52 pm

Krillin finger-flicks Chiaotzu then just kicks Yamcha's ass.

Also…

Kaioshin and Kibito vs. Yakon and Pui-Pui
Chi-Chi (23rd Budokai) vs. Tambourine ; let the downplaying begin
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

SSJ2FutureGohan
I Live Here

Post by SSJ2FutureGohan » Wed May 13, 2015 11:56 pm

DBZAOTA482 wrote:Kaioshin and Kibito vs. Yakon and Pui-Pui
The latter team stomps. Kibito being weaker than Kaioshin is fact, and I'm pretty sure the whole spaceship sequence showed us where Kaioshin compares to Pocus, Yakon, and Dabra.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Thu May 14, 2015 5:48 am

Kaioshin and Kibito vs. Yakon and Pui-Pui
Yakon and Pui-Pui wreck Kaioshin and Kibito
Chi-Chi (23rd Budokai) vs. Tambourine ; let the downplaying begin
What downplaying? Chi Chi kicks Tambourine's ass

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Thu May 14, 2015 6:06 am

Lord Beerus wrote:What downplaying? Chi Chi kicks Tambourine's ass
"Lol She's just Chi-Chi. Goku beat her with the wind of his punch"

Anyways….

Tenshinhan (Boo Saga) vs. Vegeta (Freeza Saga; Post-Zenkai)
Chaozu (Boo Saga) vs…. Nappa
Gohan (Resurrection F) vs. SPC
fadeddreams5 wrote:

Super Vegetto
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Super Vegetto » Thu May 14, 2015 6:19 am

DBZAOTA482 wrote:

Anyways….

Tien > Vegeta

Chaoz > Nappa

Not sure if Gohan still has acces to full potential, but if he does than Gohan > SPC

Sora Saiyan
Advanced Regular

Post by Sora Saiyan » Thu May 14, 2015 8:11 am

DBZAOTA482 wrote:

Anyways….

I think Vegeta, he was pretty powerful at that point, and I haven't seen Tenshinhan show anything that puts him at that level.

Chaozu could beat Nappa. It isn't too much of a jump. So I'd give Chaozu this.

Well if Shisami is slightly stronger than Piccolo, who hasn't been shown to have lost any strength, Shisami could be around Cell Jr level. Since Gohan one shotted (he did right?) he could be around his SSJ2 kid self. So he should win SPC IMO.