The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Angelus
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Angelus » Mon May 18, 2015 11:27 am

Here's three: :wink:

100% Final Form Frieza (Namek Saga) VS Yamcha (Androids Saga) + Chiaotzu (End of Z) Potara Fusion-- no blowing up of planets or paralysis

Kibito VS 25th WMAT Base Goten and Trunks (in Mighty Mask costume)-- No ki attacks, tournament rules

Majin Spopovich VS Killa, the real Mighty Mask, Jewel, Idasa, Ikose, and all the Junior and Adult Division entrants of the 25th WMAT (212 total) EXCLUDING Videl, Mr. Satan, 18, Kibito and Shin, and the Z Senshi-- No flying
Last edited by Angelus on Mon May 18, 2015 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Mon May 18, 2015 11:55 am

Angelus wrote:Here's three: :wink:

100% Final Form Freeza (Namek Saga) VS Yamcha (Androids Saga) + Chiaotzu (End of Z) Potara Fusion-- no blowing up of planets or paralysis

Kibito VS 25th WMAT Goten and Trunks (in Mighty Mask costume)-- No ki attacks, tournament rules

Majin Spopovich VS Killa, the real Mighty Mask, Jewel, Idasa, Ikose, and all the Junior and Adult Division entrants of the 25th WMAT (212 total) EXCLUDING Videl, Mr. Satan, 18, Kibito and Shin, and the Z Senshi-- No flying
-Freeza one-shots
-The kids clobber Kibito
-Team 2 dismantles Spopovich
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Mon May 18, 2015 1:07 pm

Angelus wrote:Here's three: :wink:

100% Final Form Freeza (Namek Saga) VS Yamcha (Androids Saga) + Chiaotzu (End of Z) Potara Fusion-- no blowing up of planets or paralysis

Kibito VS 25th WMAT Base Goten and Trunks (in Mighty Mask costume)-- No ki attacks, tournament rules

- Freeza finger flicks
- Goten and Trunks dominate Kibito
- Spopovich gets crushed
DBZAOTA482 wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote:Kid Buu having infinite stamina and no nose gives him the advantage. Kid Buu takes this.
It's Goku... not Boo.
Sorry. Got mixed up. :crazy:

Kid Goku wins.

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Mon May 18, 2015 1:15 pm

Lord Beerus wrote: Sorry. Got mixed up. :crazy:

Kid Goku wins.
Ya sure? Goku seems notably bothered by Bacterian's awful body odor and this is Pilaf Saga Goku we're talking about.
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Mon May 18, 2015 1:52 pm

DBZAOTA482 wrote:

Kid Goku wins.
Ya sure? Goku seems notably bothered by Bacterian's awful body odor and this is Pilaf Saga Goku we're talking about.
Well, Krillin was also bothered by Bacterian's awful body odor but then realised he had no nose and kicked his ass. I'm sure Kid Goku would pull of something similar that in the Pilaf arc, especially since Dragon Ball was still a gag manga by that point. Goku would just realise he could hold his breath, then proceed to kick Bacterian's stinky ass.

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Mon May 18, 2015 2:02 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:
DBZAOTA482 wrote:

Kid Goku wins.
Well, Krillin was also bothered by Bacterian's awful body odor but then realised he had no nose and kicked his ass. I'm sure Kid Goku would pull of something similar that in the Pilaf arc, especially since Dragon Ball was still a gag manga by that point. Goku would just realise he could hold his breath, then proceed to kick Bacterian's stinky ass.
Keep in mind, Bacterian was also noted for his great physical strength by Yamcha at the prelims in top of his awful body odor and he also took a kick from Kuririn that Jackie Chun himself complimented. He was down but not out immediately till after Kuririn farts in his face.

Bacterian probably won't even need the push from his farts.
fadeddreams5 wrote:

Dyno
Banned

Post by Dyno » Mon May 18, 2015 2:04 pm

Kid Kakarot (Dragon Ball Minus) vs Kuririn (first appearance).

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Mon May 18, 2015 2:12 pm

Dyno wrote:Kid Kakarot (Dragon Ball Minus) vs Kuririn (first appearance).
Kid Kakarot swipes his tail at Krillin and sends him flying.

shonenhikada
Banned

Post by shonenhikada » Mon May 18, 2015 2:14 pm

We all know Roshi and Broly are close in strength. Who would win in a fight ?

Vegitofaxx
Regular

Post by Vegitofaxx » Mon May 18, 2015 2:18 pm

shonenhikada wrote:Image

Roshi by far. You can clearly see he has the superior nips.
Here lies a modified Doctor Who qoute. It was killed too early by the moderators. R.I.P.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Steam: The Muncher of Da Biscuits.
PSN: Joeythekiller123
Playing XenoVerse on Pc. BP = 10370. Primary CaC: Tapaha. Always ready for an invite :D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jackass, #1 Hellsing fan, Translator for the Danish version of DBM(always two pages ahead of you), Chilling on da forums 8)

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Mon May 18, 2015 2:28 pm

Roshi gives Broly a wedgie.
fadeddreams5 wrote:

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Mon May 18, 2015 2:31 pm

Roshi makes Broly scream "uncle".

moochfloatjr
Not-So-Newbie

Post by moochfloatjr » Mon May 18, 2015 5:19 pm

Saiyan saga Raditz vs Bardock.
Don't be too alarmed if I just don't show up for a few months. Hooray for fleeting interests!
Lord Beerus wrote:
SSJ2FutureGohan wrote:Super Saiyan 3 Lord Appule vs. Kaio-ken x20 Future Mecha Nappa
Nappa squashes Appule like the bug he is.

Dyno
Banned

Post by Dyno » Mon May 18, 2015 5:42 pm

moochfloatjr wrote:Saiyan saga Raditz vs Bardock.
Bardocks take this, most of "them" with ease. Arguable if the Bardock you intended is the one from Dragon Ball Minus.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Mon May 18, 2015 6:29 pm

moochfloatjr wrote:Saiyan saga Raditz vs Bardock.
If this is DB- Bardock, then Raditz wins. If this is FOG Bardock, then he crushes Raditz.

SSJ2FutureGohan
I Live Here

Post by SSJ2FutureGohan » Mon May 18, 2015 8:56 pm

Base Goten vs. Pan

Scenario 1: End of Z
Scenario 2: Beginning of GT

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Mon May 18, 2015 8:57 pm

SSJ2FutureGohan wrote:Base Goten vs. Pan

Call CPCS...
fadeddreams5 wrote:

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Mon May 18, 2015 9:04 pm

SSJ2FutureGohan wrote:Base Goten vs. Pan

Scenario 1: Goten defeats Pan with ease
Scenario 2: Goten kick Pan's ass. She was still weaksauce in the beginning of GT.

SSJ God Gogeta
I Live Here

Post by SSJ God Gogeta » Tue May 19, 2015 11:28 am

Great Saiyaman vs. Captain Chicken
"I am neither Goku nor Vegeta! I am the one who will defeat you!!" - Gogeta

I'm that guy who makes the avatars

Dyno
Banned

Post by Dyno » Tue May 19, 2015 12:20 pm

Hard to think... I would give this to Captain Chicken.