The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Koitsukai » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:09 pm

DestructoDisc wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:25 pm The Ginyu Force vs Dr. Gero's door
Shisami vs Android 16
SSJ Nappa (Saiyan saga) vs Third Form Freeza
ChiChi vs Spopovich
ToP Piccolo vs Present Zamasu
Anilaza vs SSBE Vegeta
Perfect Cell vs SSJ Gotenks
Shin vs 3 Cell jrs.
End of GT Krillin vs Ultimate/Mystic Gohan (Buu saga)
1- Even if the door holds, the rockwalls shouldn't. I don't really believe you need to be a SS to take down a steel door. Freeza would fire them if they fail to take down a stupid door.
2- A-16. SS Gohan took him down, I don't think that RoF Gohan was stronger than A-16.
3- Freeza. I don't recall Nappa's exact PL, but it was below Goku's famous +9000. So 50x10.000(highballing) = 500.000. Freeza's 1st form was 530.000.
4- Spopovich.
5- Tough one, mainly because the whole pre-ToP is just a mess, and Piccolo might be around that SS2 level that Zamasu couldn't quite match. So, I'd say Piccolo but who knows?
6-SSBE Vegeta without even needing the family boost.
7- SS Gotenks managed to fight Super Buu even though with not that good results. Perfect Cell wouldn't survive Fat Buu's awakening. SS Gotenks fooling around still shouldn't have much trouble.
8- I have Shin as strong as Cell Games SS Goku. He also is durable as fuck, Kid Buu, Fat Buu, they all failed to kill him. With hard work, Shin takes it.
9-Aside from Goku, Vegeta, Suu Shenron and Uub, I don't see any GT good guy being a threat to Ultimate Gohan, especially not Krilin.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:39 pm

DestructoDisc wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:25 pm The Ginyu Force vs Dr. Gero's door
Shisami vs Android 16
ChiChi vs Spopovich
Anilaza vs SSBE Vegeta
Shin vs 3 Cell jrs.
-Ginyu Force i guess, lol
-#16 wrecks
-Frieza still wins, Nappa's power level was so low at that point that even SSJ wouldn't help imo
-Spopovich kills ChiChi
-Piccolo teaches him a lesson
-SSBE Vegeta wrecks, Anilaza was easy to kill
-Gotenks trashes Cell, especially if we consider Otherworld Tournament filler episodes where Pikkon kicked his butt being about SSJ Goku tier
-Shin wins with high difficulty
-Gohan probably one shots honestly. I believe Krillin still trains (he even said that he and #18 sometimes train in last ep) and even with his age he should be noticably stronger than he was in Z but i still don't think he could take Ultimate Gohan. I mean there is no way to tell how strong he became, but i don't think he is that strong.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:10 am

Shisami vs Android 16
ChiChi vs Spopovich
Anilaza vs SSBE Vegeta
Shin vs 3 Cell jrs.
- What?
- RoF Shisami turns him into scrap metal. DBS Shisami is vastly weaker, probably 16 could pull off a victory.
- Pass.
- Spopovich overkills.
- I don't think Zamasu would get outsmarted by Piccolo, honestly.
- There's no need for SsjBE, ep.122 Vegeta is more than enough to take on Aniraza and easily defeating him.
- What? Ssj Gotenks one-shots.
- One Cell Jr. and Shin is dead.
- :lolno: come on...

Nokra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Nokra » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:03 am

1.) SSBE Vegeta vs. SS Gogeta (DBS)
2.) SSBKKx20 Goku (No drain) vs. SS Gogeta (DBS)
3.) SSBE Vegeta/SSBKKx20 Goku (No drain) vs. FPSS Broly (DBS)
4.) SSBE Vegeta (Post-ToP) vs. SSBKKx20 Goku (No drain/Post-ToP)
5.) SSBE Vegeta vs. Pseudo-SSBE Vegeta (Manga)
6.) SSBKKx20 Goku vs. Pseudo-SSBKK Goku (Manga)
7.) Toppo Vs. Toppo (Manga)
8.) Dyspo vs. Dyspo (Manga)
9.) Jiren vs. Jiren (Manga)
10.) Gohan (ToP) vs. Gohan (Manga/ToP)
11.) Piccolo (ToP) vs. Piccolo (Manga/ToP)
12.) 17 (ToP) vs. 17 (Manga/ToP)
13.) 18 (ToP) vs. 18 (Manga/ToP)
14.) Krillin (ToP) vs. Krillin (Manga/ToP)
15.) Tien (ToP) vs. Tien (Manga/ToP)
16.) Roshi (ToP) vs. Roshi (Manga/ToP)
17.)Freeza (ToP) vs. Freeza (Manga/ToP)
18.) Beerus vs. Beerus (Manga)
19.) Jiren vs. Broly (DBS)
20.) Every GT Antagonist/Villain (And SS4 Gogeta) vs. UI Goku, Jiren & Broly (DBS)

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:35 am

Nokra wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:03 am 1.) SSBE Vegeta vs. SS Gogeta (DBS)
20.) Every GT Antagonist/Villain (And SS4 Gogeta) vs. UI Goku, Jiren & Broly (DBS)
1,2) Assuming they didn't use their strongest forms(they did but you know what I mean), then I think at best they, individually, could stand up to SS Broly, but SS Gogeta was a little stronger, so I'm going with SS Gogeta.
3) FPSS Broly was too much for SS Gogeta.
4) Initial SSBE Vegeta can't win, Boosted SSBE can.
5-18) Anime is stronger than the manga. Except maybe Manga Roshi and his ridiculous UI, and Manga Beerus that seemed to be stronger than most of the GoDs. But nothing says he is weaker in the anime.
19) Jiren.
20) Those DBS characters on their own are already overkill. Weaker versions of themselves could do the trick without breaking a sweat.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:00 pm

1)Blue Evolution Vegeta. Even if it his initial stage.

2)Since we compare KK×20 Goku, again he wins (equal to initial Blue Evolution) but with double the effort.

3)Goku can't take him on individually (weaker than Blue Evolution Vegeta at this point). Both of them are 3 times stronger. Through cooperation and superior power, they take the giant down.

4)I have empowered Blue Evolution Vegeta, twice as strong as KK×20 Blue Goku. Goku has Omen and MUI after all. Perfect time to introduce a final KK mix with Blue, the Maximum Kaio Ken Blue, which would make him like 30×Blue. Anyway, Vegeta takes it.

5)Evolved PSSJB Vegeta (or Advanced SSJB as I call him) is more near the realm of power of KK×20 Blue Goku. The forms in the manga don't provide nearly as much as the same boost as the ones in the anime. Bad writing? Bad power scaling? Meh. That's how I perceive it. This form is 3 times stronger than the Power Stressed PSSJB, which itself is 3 times stronger than PSSJB, a form equal to Blue's Full Potential. So if PSSJB grants any multiplier on top of the percentage used by standard Blue in the manga, the advancements are always in the same realm of power. This form, even with a Vegeta with the same Base (we know it isn't happening), would lose, the same way a Blue KK×20 Goku would.

6)Same with Goku. Power Stressed PSSJB is roughly 3 times stronger than PSSJB. Again, no matter the multiplier of PSSJB on top of stadart SSJB, the power is the same. A KK×10 Blue should be enough. But if manga Blue equals anime Blue (which again can't happen since in the anime Blue never dropped below 80%, while in the manga it reached below 10%) manga Goku would only require Anime Goku to double his efforts (50% Blue in the manga equals 100% anime blue, thus PSSJB is just a 2× Blue in the manga). Anyway, I went way too over the board. Anime Goku wins.

7)Anime Toppo may be at a disadvantage in his Base. Anime Toppo could use his Aura of a God to boost his power to the realm of PSSJB. So he might as well be able to take Anime Toppo down, unless he powers up a little. Nah, I give it to manga Toppo.

8)Anime Dyspo stomps. Even in Base he should be more of a challenge. At least one that can rival SSJG.

9)I am intrigued with this one. Truly, I think they might be exactly the same. Anime Jiren received waaaaaaaaaaaay more build to his power though, so his strength is more solid. But I think that manga Jiren was meant to be the same. A wall. And he is.

10)things get weird. So Kale can fight SSJB level opponents in the Manga, but her fusion with Caulifla is equal to Gohan? Who isn't Ultimate? (actually I don't remember). She must have gotten weaker, which doesn't make sense. His power in the anime, although it came out of nowhere was far more grounded. Seeing how Kefla was treated in both media and what threat she posed, drawing the respective attention of the strongest opponents in both timelines, Anime Gohan should be superior. I can at least say that anime Koichiarator is equal to SSJ Kefla (anime) and Gohan tried to fight back with great power. Imo anime Gohan gets it.

11)Piccolo from the Anime

12)anime 17

13)anime 18

14)stalemate?

15)again? perhaps anime?

16)Now this is interesting. Manga Roshi has the skillz and anime Roshi the strength. But seeing how it went against Jiren he can avoid anime Roshi's attacks, but at one point he would get hit, thus lose. A very close battle but I give anime the edge.

17)Even if manga Freeza is PSSJB level, I don't think that he can take on a True Golden Freeza with feats (not only statements) of his power. Anime Freeza for me.

18)Truly,I think they are the same.

19)Jiren in his supressed state has difficulty. Full Power/100% Jiren takes it easily. SFP/LB Jiren stomps hard, like Gogeta Blue.

20)Only Gogeta is the real deal for post ToP characters. Even he can't hold his almighty status against these dudes. All 3 are overkill. Goku Blue is enough. SSJ Broly too. Supressed Jiren doesn't break a sweat. Wrathful Stage II Broly has some problems with Gogeta. God Goku even more. But that's how low we can go for an individual to solo these enemies.

Lmao, or what Koitsukai said above with less words^^^
P O W E R

Nokra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Nokra » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:02 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:00 pm

2)Since we compare KK×20 Goku, again he wins (equal to initial Blue Evolution) but with double the effort.

3)Goku can't take him on individually (weaker than Blue Evolution Vegeta at this point). Both of them are 3 times stronger. Through cooperation and superior power, they take the giant down.

4)I have empowered Blue Evolution Vegeta, twice as strong as KK×20 Blue Goku. Goku has Omen and MUI after all. Perfect time to introduce a final KK mix with Blue, the Maximum Kaio Ken Blue, which would make him like 30×Blue. Anyway, Vegeta takes it.

5)Evolved PSSJB Vegeta (or Advanced SSJB as I call him) is more near the realm of power of KK×20 Blue Goku. The forms in the manga don't provide nearly as much as the same boost as the ones in the anime. Bad writing? Bad power scaling? Meh. That's how I perceive it. This form is 3 times stronger than the Power Stressed PSSJB, which itself is 3 times stronger than PSSJB, a form equal to Blue's Full Potential. So if PSSJB grants any multiplier on top of the percentage used by standard Blue in the manga, the advancements are always in the same realm of power. This form, even with a Vegeta with the same Base (we know it isn't happening), would lose, the same way a Blue KK×20 Goku would.

6)Same with Goku. Power Stressed PSSJB is roughly 3 times stronger than PSSJB. Again, no matter the multiplier of PSSJB on top of stadart SSJB, the power is the same. A KK×10 Blue should be enough. But if manga Blue equals anime Blue (which again can't happen since in the anime Blue never dropped below 80%, while in the manga it reached below 10%) manga Goku would only require Anime Goku to double his efforts (50% Blue in the manga equals 100% anime blue, thus PSSJB is just a 2× Blue in the manga). Anyway, I went way too over the board. Anime Goku wins.

7)Anime Toppo may be at a disadvantage in his Base. Anime Toppo could use his Aura of a God to boost his power to the realm of PSSJB. So he might as well be able to take Anime Toppo down, unless he powers up a little. Nah, I give it to manga Toppo.

8)Anime Dyspo stomps. Even in Base he should be more of a challenge. At least one that can rival SSJG.

9)I am intrigued with this one. Truly, I think they might be exactly the same. Anime Jiren received waaaaaaaaaaaay more build to his power though, so his strength is more solid. But I think that manga Jiren was meant to be the same. A wall. And he is.

10)things get weird. So Kale can fight SSJB level opponents in the Manga, but her fusion with Caulifla is equal to Gohan? Who isn't Ultimate? (actually I don't remember). She must have gotten weaker, which doesn't make sense. His power in the anime, although it came out of nowhere was far more grounded. Seeing how Kefla was treated in both media and what threat she posed, drawing the respective attention of the strongest opponents in both timelines, Anime Gohan should be superior. I can at least say that anime Koichiarator is equal to SSJ Kefla (anime) and Gohan tried to fight back with great power. Imo anime Gohan gets it.

12)anime 17

13)anime 18

14)stalemate?

15)again? perhaps anime?

16)Now this is interesting. Manga Roshi has the skillz and anime Roshi the strength. But seeing how it went against Jiren he can avoid anime Roshi's attacks, but at one point he would get hit, thus lose. A very close battle but I give anime the edge.

17)Even if manga Freeza is PSSJB level, I don't think that he can take on a True Golden Freeza with feats (not only statements) of his power. Anime Freeza for me.

19)Jiren in his supressed state has difficulty. Full Power/100% Jiren takes it easily. SFP/LB Jiren stomps hard, like Gogeta Blue.

20)Only Gogeta is the real deal for post ToP characters. Even he can't hold his almighty status against these dudes. All 3 are overkill. Goku Blue is enough. SSJ Broly too. Supressed Jiren doesn't break a sweat. Wrathful Stage II Broly has some problems with Gogeta. God Goku even more. But that's how low we can go for an individual to solo these enemies.

Do you think Wrathful II Broly and Godku could still win against SS4 Gogeta even with more difficulty than the others anyway?

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:17 pm

Nokra wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:02 pm

12)anime 17

13)anime 18

14)stalemate?

15)again? perhaps anime?

Do you think Wrathful II Broly and Godku could still win against SS4 Gogeta even with more difficulty than the others anyway?
Truly, I have done the calculations myself. GT Bases are equal to Super's by Resurrection F or by the beginning of the FT Arc (depends on whether someone acknowledges zenkais in GT or not). I acknowledge a boost in power. Shadow Dragon Saga Goku is only twice as strong as Baby Saga Goku. And even that wasn't indicated by something.

So, for my fusion formula, Gogeta as a SSJ4 is 150 times stronger than a SSJ4. My SSJ4 is 4,000×Base and SSJG is 12,500×Base,with Blue being 5 times that.

And with Super this is how strong everyone got. I summarize it but I can give you info if you ask.
From BoG to RoF Goku and Vegeta got 20 times stronger. From RoF to the ToP another 10. And the ToP until Broly was another 20.

So SSJ4 Gogeta, with GT bases=FT arc Super Bases (the highball) is equal to a KK×10 Blue Goku. Assuming that from the 10 times boost from the RoF to the ToP they got 2 times as strong at this point (the real boost comes by the end of the FT arc) then they get another times 5 boost until the ToP and then the 20 times boost, or a 100 times boost in power compared to GT bases. So, a hypothetical SSJ4 Goku from the Broly arc, is 100 times stronger than a SSJ4 from the Shadow Dragons saga. Gogeta was 150 times that, so he is still superior by 50% when it comes to a SSJ4 from this time line with this amount of power. SSJG is 3 times stronger than SSJ4, so God Goku is above Gogeta 4 by a small margin, thus my conclusion.
P O W E R

Nokra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Nokra » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:33 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:17 pm
Nokra wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:02 pm

12)anime 17

13)anime 18

14)stalemate?

15)again? perhaps anime?

Truly, I have done the calculations myself. GT Bases are equal to Super's by Resurrection F or by the beginning of the FT Arc (depends on whether someone acknowledges zenkais in GT or not). I acknowledge a boost in power. Shadow Dragon Saga Goku is only twice as strong as Baby Saga Goku. And even that wasn't indicated by something.

So, for my fusion formula, Gogeta as a SSJ4 is 150 times stronger than a SSJ4. My SSJ4 is 4,000×Base and SSJG is 12,500×Base,with Blue being 5 times that.

And with Super this is how strong everyone got. I summarize it but I can give you info if you ask.
From BoG to RoF Goku and Vegeta got 20 times stronger. From RoF to the ToP another 10. And the ToP until Broly was another 20.

So SSJ4 Gogeta, with GT bases=FT arc Super Bases (the highball) is equal to a KK×10 Blue Goku. Assuming that from the 10 times boost from the RoF to the ToP they got 2 times as strong at this point (the real boost comes by the end of the FT arc) then they get another times 5 boost until the ToP and then the 20 times boost, or a 100 times boost in power compared to GT bases. So, a hypothetical SSJ4 Goku from the Broly arc, is 100 times stronger than a SSJ4 from the Shadow Dragons saga. Gogeta was 150 times that, so he is still superior by 50% when it comes to a SSJ4 from this time line with this amount of power. SSJG is 3 times stronger than SSJ4, so God Goku is above Gogeta 4 by a small margin, thus my conclusion.
:clap: :thumbup: Very detailed and interesting explanation. I guess it just goes to show you how strong DBS characters really are compared to GT. Also, are you referring to Godku from the BoG arc or ToP arc? Or does it not matter which arc either way?

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:47 pm

Nokra wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:33 pm
Nokra wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:02 pm Do you think Wrathful II Broly and Godku could still win against SS4 Gogeta even with more difficulty than the others anyway?

:clap: :thumbup: Very detailed and interesting explanation. I guess it just goes to show you how strong DBS characters really are compared to GT. Also, are you referring to Godku from the BoG arc or ToP arc? Or does it not matter which arc either way?
Ah yes. It matters. Actually it does. I am referring to ToP God Goku. Who is the same as in the Broly movie. Gogeta 4 is pretty much untouchable by anyone below Merged Zamasu's Halo Form level. Even KK ×10 Blue Goku against Hit wouldn't be able to defeat him. Of course these gaps in power are significantly smaller than the gap Omega and Gogeta had.

Thank you very much for the praise! I really hope that my explanation wasn't a complicated one. It happens a lot with power scaling, but I thrive to make it simple. :D :thumbup:
P O W E R

Nokra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Nokra » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:19 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:47 pm
Nokra wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:33 pm

Ah yes. It matters. Actually it does. I am referring to ToP God Goku. Who is the same as in the Broly movie. Gogeta 4 is pretty much untouchable by anyone below Merged Zamasu's Halo Form level. Even KK ×10 Blue Goku against Hit wouldn't be able to defeat him. Of course these gaps in power are significantly smaller than the gap Omega and Gogeta had.

Thank you very much for the praise! I really hope that my explanation wasn't a complicated one. It happens a lot with power scaling, but I thrive to make it simple. :D :thumbup:
Thanks for the clarification and no problem :thumbup: I like how detailed your scale is for all these characters and wasn't confused. So how would Wrathful II Broly fare against SS4 Gogeta? Also, how would BoG arc Godku do against Omega Shenron? And have you ever considered scaling all of DBS (from BoG to Broly)? If you haven't already that is? Sorry for all the questions by the way :D

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:38 pm

Nokra wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:19 pm
Nokra wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:33 pm :clap: :thumbup: Very detailed and interesting explanation. I guess it just goes to show you how strong DBS characters really are compared to GT. Also, are you referring to Godku from the BoG arc or ToP arc? Or does it not matter which arc either way?

Thanks for the clarification and no problem :thumbup: I like how detailed your scale is for all these characters and wasn't confused. So how would Wrathful II Broly fare against SS4 Gogeta? Also, how would BoG arc Godku do against Omega Shenron? And have you ever considered scaling all of DBS (from BoG to Broly)? If you haven't already that is? Sorry for all the questions by the way :D
LOL no problem with the questions. :lol:

I haven't scaled DBS as a whole yet. I am doing pieces at a time. I guess that all I have left is to make something about the FT arc and the pre-ToP Arcs.

As for Broly. I did a really extensive research for him in the movie. Counting power-ups and form multipliers that is. So, Wrathful II Broly (the initial one) is slightly weaker than God Goku from the same time. This Broly would have a hard time pushing back Gogeta. After his 2 power-ups he gets twice as strong as before consecutively. That means that he goes from below God to equal/above God and then below Blue. At his peak in this state he is 70% Blue. The 5×God for Blue works extremely well with my calculations. So a weaker than God Broly got 4 times stronger and reached a state below Blue. Not much power (as in thousands of times) and I think that it still makes sense. Now he can do it with ease.

But a reminder. I acknowledge that the Wrathful form has 2 states. An initial one, which is the Base-looking one with the green aura and a second one, which increases the muscle mass of the user and spikes up the hair. The first state offers the 10×Base of the Great Ape form, but the second is a homage to the A-type SSJ, or supressed SSJ, used by Broly in the original films and is reminiscent of a false SSJ in a way. That said, this is a 25×Base. Twice as strong as a Great Ape and more. Half the power of the SSJ, which itself is only half of the FPSSJ.

About Omega, I tried a lot to calculate how he would fare up against God Goku from BoG. Tbh, I kinda rooted for God Goku to be stronger. But, Omega is on par with KK×10 Blue Goku from the U6 arc. So, the only instance of him being weaker than God Goku is mid FT Arc. That God Goku is strong enough to have Omega taken care of only at 70% power.

GT isn't the unfathomable power house everyone thinks it is. But at the same time it isn't fodder. So having it maxing out by mid Super sounds logical to me. And Gogeta actually goes as far as late Super to be matched.

Also a thing from me. GT Goku isn't SSJ3 Buu saga level. He is only SSJ Buu saga level. By the Shadow Dragons arc he is SSJ2 Buu saga level. That's what I have found out at least.
P O W E R

Nokra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Nokra » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:57 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:38 pm

I haven't scaled DBS as a whole yet. I am doing pieces at a time. I guess that all I have left is to make something about the FT arc and the pre-ToP Arcs.

As for Broly. I did a really extensive research for him in the movie. Counting power-ups and form multipliers that is. So, Wrathful II Broly (the initial one) is slightly weaker than God Goku from the same time. This Broly would have a hard time pushing back Gogeta. After his 2 power-ups he gets twice as strong as before consecutively. That means that he goes from below God to equal/above God and then below Blue. At his peak in this state he is 70% Blue. The 5×God for Blue works extremely well with my calculations. So a weaker than God Broly got 4 times stronger and reached a state below Blue. Not much power (as in thousands of times) and I think that it still makes sense. Now he can do it with ease.

But a reminder. I acknowledge that the Wrathful form has 2 states. An initial one, which is the Base-looking one with the green aura and a second one, which increases the muscle mass of the user and spikes up the hair. The first state offers the 10×Base of the Great Ape form, but the second is a homage to the A-type SSJ, or supressed SSJ, used by Broly in the original films and is reminiscent of a false SSJ in a way. That said, this is a 25×Base. Twice as strong as a Great Ape and more. Half the power of the SSJ, which itself is only half of the FPSSJ.

About Omega, I tried a lot to calculate how he would fare up against God Goku from BoG. Tbh, I kinda rooted for God Goku to be stronger. But, Omega is on par with KK×10 Blue Goku from the U6 arc. So, the only instance of him being weaker than God Goku is mid FT Arc. That God Goku is strong enough to have Omega taken care of only at 70% power.

GT isn't the unfathomable power house everyone thinks it is. But at the same time it isn't fodder. So having it maxing out by mid Super sounds logical to me. And Gogeta actually goes as far as late Super to be matched.

Also a thing from me. GT Goku isn't SSJ3 Buu saga level. He is only SSJ Buu saga level. By the Shadow Dragons arc he is SSJ2 Buu saga level. That's what I have found out at least.
Interesting. Why do you think some people believe BoG arc Godku is stronger than Omega Shenron and SS4 Gogeta? Overestimating Godku or underestimating Omega Shenron/SS4 Gogeta? Or both? Also, how did you decide on GT Goku's power?

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:15 pm

Nokra wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:57 pm

Interesting. Why do you think some people believe BoG arc Godku is stronger than Omega Shenron and SS4 Gogeta? Overestimating Godku or underestimating Omega Shenron/SS4 Gogeta? Or both? Also, how did you decide on GT Goku's power?
I think that people tend to overestimate Super a lot. GT isn't truly underestimated as those who believe that God Goku from BoG is stronger, would say so only after they presented Omega's or Gogeta's absolute full power.

For GT Goku, I followed a long path backwards from the fights with Baby Vegeta and decided that it makes sense for a 50 times difference between the Z and the GT bases. I had uploaded something here before. Actually it was in the Strength Discussion Thread. Would you be so kind as to get there at page 1497 to check for yourself? I don't want to fill another thread with my stuff. :?
P O W E R

Nokra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Nokra » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:28 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:15 pm

I think that people tend to overestimate Super a lot. GT isn't truly underestimated as those who believe that God Goku from BoG is stronger, would say so only after they presented Omega's or Gogeta's absolute full power.

For GT Goku, I followed a long path backwards from the fights with Baby Vegeta and decided that it makes sense for a 50 times difference between the Z and the GT bases. I had uploaded something here before. Actually it was in the Strength Discussion Thread. Would you be so kind as to get there at page 1497 to check for yourself? I don't want to fill another thread with my stuff. :?
Sorry. Maybe I missed it but I didn't see anything on page 1497.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:33 pm

Nokra wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:28 pm

Gotta scroll down a little. You will find it. It is a big text posted by me with a list at the very end. I think it's the post in the end of the page
P O W E R

Nokra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Nokra » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:02 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:33 pm

Gotta scroll down a little. You will find it. It is a big text posted by me with a list at the very end. I think it's the post in the end of the page
Ok. I see now. Thanks :thumbup:

Nokra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Nokra » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:38 pm

How do you think SD arc SS4 Goku would perform against BoG arc Godku? And how about SS4 Vegeta vs. Godgeta from Broly?

DestructoDisc
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DestructoDisc » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:49 pm

Zamasu55 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:10 am
- What?
- :lolno: come on...
Dr. Gero's door was able to survive Android Saga Tien's and Piccolo's attacks. It was a pretty strong door, and I wonder if The Ginyu Force would be able to destroy it.
GT Krillin beat GT Base Goku in the last episode of GT. In some other forums, GT Krillin is a meme because of that.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:01 pm

Nokra wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:38 pm

How do you think SD arc SS4 Goku would perform against BoG arc Godku? And how about SS4 Vegeta vs. Godgeta from Broly?
SD arc Goku 4 is roughly 15+ times stronger than God Goku from BoG. He gets it. Baby Saga Goku 4 is twice as weak, so the gap becomes a 7+ times. Still large.

As for God Vegeta. Well, Super treats him as an equal to Goku and at least in GT we did get him to be an equal to Kakarot in the SD saga. So really, God Vegeta is significantly stronger.

In comparison to BoG Bases, Vegeta from Broly has gotten 4000 times stronger, while SD GT Vegeta only 50. Yeah.... Quite the gap. But I think that Super shouldn't pull off more powerups any time soon. From my understanding they did that with Broly. He was the only one to get stronger. Goku and Vegeta didn't through their battle. Even Freeza's hinted training shouldn't be accounted for a power up but rather for a better control of his True Golden. See what I am saying?

Point is, powerups in Super are vastly superior to GT.
Last edited by Grand Marshal 1 on Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
P O W E R