The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:39 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:15 am Sì Xīng Lóng (Nova Shenron) vs. Golden Oozaru Baby Vegeta

Who wins this battle?
Considering the fact that it took Super Saiyan 4 Son Goku from the Baby Saga using his absolute full power in order to have been able to defeat Golden Great Ape Baby Vegeta, I think that Nuova Shenron would have to use his True Form in order to have been able to fight and then eventually defeat Golden Great Ape Baby Vegeta.

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:40 am

Let me offer some more versus matches.

Ginyu arc Goku (maintainable Kaioken x20), Freeza arc Gohan (enraged after final zenkai), and Piccolo (post Nail fusion) vs 3rd form Freeza

Ultimate Gohan and Gotenks vs Vegetto (equalised power levels without transformations or Kaioken)

Champa arc SSJ3 Goku vs Future Zamasu (manga; no immortality)

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:35 pm

Lionel wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:40 am Let me offer some more versus matches.

Ginyu arc Goku (maintainable Kaioken x20), Freeza arc Gohan (enraged after final zenkai), and Piccolo (post Nail fusion) vs 3rd form Freeza

Ultimate Gohan and Gotenks vs Vegetto (equalised power levels without transformations or Kaioken)

I'm gonna need some Bp's for the first one

If both Gotenks and Gohan are his equal they stomp, if they are half each Vegetto is too skilled to Raditz.

Goku easily, he said Trunks was too strong for immortal zamasu and Goku 3 and Trunks 2 are about equal. Goku stomps.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:18 pm

TobyS wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:35 pm

I'm gonna need some Bp's for the first one

If both Gotenks and Gohan are his equal they stomp, if they are half each Vegetto is too skilled to Raditz.

Goku easily, he said Trunks was too strong for immortal zamasu and Goku 3 and Trunks 2 are about equal. Goku stomps.
It's widely accepted that Goku at the time of fighting Ginyu had a power level of 90,000. I'm citing that PL, combined with Kaioken, for the purposes of this fight. Gohan is as powerful as we saw him when he attacked 3rd form Freeza.

I meant that both Gotenks and Gohan are equal to Vegetto each. The match was conceptually intended to pit father against son on the basis of skills, experience, and numbers without battle power being an overriding factor.

Keep in mind that this is SSJ3 Goku from the Champa arc, the tournament which preceded the Future Trunks arc.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:15 pm

1) Goku would be around 1.8 M, Piccolo was like 1.5M I think, and Gohan was strong enough to be a pest to 2nd Form Freeza, who I think is around 2M or so. In that situation when Gohan cornered Freeza with a masenko, KKx20 Goku could definitely chime in resulting in an injured Freeza. I mean, after that bout Freeza went into his final form.
If you change Gohan's masenko for Goku's Kamehameha, and the others attack Freeza while he fights it, it might be a real problem for Freeza.
They could also help Goku do the genki dama. I think they have a chance, but only if they work together.

2) According to your answer to Toby, the 3 of them are equally matched. In that case, Vegito can't fight against two people as strong as he is, at the same time, no matter how much more skilled he is.

3) Like Toby said, Goku should do to Zamasu what he said Trunks would be able to. The gains from arc to arc weren't monumental to consider FT arc SS3 Goku on another realm compared to his U6 arc self. I think Goku has this in his pocket.

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:35 am

King Cold and Mecha Frieza vs. Goten and Trunks (no fusion)

Yamcha and Tien (Cell saga) vs. Yakon and Pui Pui

Dabura vs. Pikkon

Android 17 vs. Goku ( Battle of Gods )

Hit vs. 7-3

PurestEvil
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by PurestEvil » Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:43 am

Peach wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:35 am King Cold and Mecha Frieza vs. Goten and Trunks (no fusion)

Dabura vs. Pikkon

Hit vs. 7-3
1. Goten and Trunks can take care of them so long as they are super saiyan.

2. They might take care of Pui Pui, but unless they find a way to overfeed Yakon, they might be fucked (what if they used solar flare?)

3. Pikkon beat Perfect Cell's ass in Hell, so unless Dabrua spits on him, then Pikkon has a fair chance.

4. Assuming 17's power grew linearly, I would estimate that he could beat Goku at that point (bizarre to say, but)

5. Unless Hit gets 7-3 in one shot (like with Frost in the anime) before his time skip ability is copied, then he is fucked.
This post was brought to you by 魔族

Rest in Peace, Toriyama-san

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:19 pm

Peach wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:35 am King Cold and Mecha Frieza vs. Goten and Trunks (no fusion)

Dabura vs. Pikkon

Hit vs. 7-3
1) The kids as SS weren't that far off their parents, they should have as much trouble as Future Trunks had. Their personalities probably would make them humillate the Cold family, which could open a window for Freeza to destroy Earth like in RoF, lol. But the kids are stronger.

2) My money is on the earthlings.
Pui Pui's greatest asset seemed to be having been raised on a 10x gravity planet, which by the Cell arc meant nothing even for the earthlings, Yamcha was confused with Goku (probably saiyan arc Goku), and Tenshinhan can give 2nd form Cell a run for his money, even if he cannot kill or injure him. I think Pui Pui would lose against Yamcha.
Yakon was dodged by base Goku, so I don't think he could withstand what 2nd form Cell did against Tenshinhan.

3) Paikuhan did defeat Cell quite easily, but we then see he isn't that much stronger than SS Goku who was waaay weaker than Cell, so probably the Cell bit was him just caughting him off guard. I'm going with Dabs, even if he is not as strong as Cell.

4) Manga 17 would lose against SS3 Goku, considering a couple of years later he seems to have gotten to that realm.
Anime 17 would defeat SS3 Goku, because he is blue level in the future. He could even be an interesting challenge for BoG SSG Goku.

5) Hit. Offensively, he should have no trouble in putting the android down in no time, and defensively, his time skip would help him avoid getting grabbed by the neck. Of course, it'd depend on what technique 7-3 has stored inside of him.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:40 am

Dabura vs. Pikkon

Hit vs. 7-3
Yeah I think the kids are quite a lot weaker than the grown ups, however SS is a massive multiplier, and it's only really base saiyans versus freeza that's called into question in BoG so the kids take it, unless they dick around and earth blows up and the colds win by default.

Yamcha and Ten can obliterate Pui Pui easily.
Yakon is tougher, if they aren't in the dark world it's easy enough I don't think they are THAT far behind the base saiyans, (hot take) and blind Goku could have beaten him with Gohans help.
Kikoho doesn't seem to emit light outside the anime so if he can't absorb that, that alone kills him.

Pikon is weird because he owns Cell but then Goku does better against him then he should do given that.

Dabra is imo stronger than SPC, he's equal to either PC or SPC initially then his power is revised upwards by Goku.

I think he's certainly closer than Goku and so he can at the very least spit on him, Ironically if he does it before the weights come off he has even more chance of landing it.

Manga wise, because the anime is stupid, we only know for sure 17 is above SS2. so if it's God or even SS3 I think Goku takes it. The latter more narrowly but 17 is also slightly weaker here too than the ToP saga if his gains are linear and proportional.

Yeah hit is far above base 7-3 and timeskip is good for avoiding being grabbed like others pointed out, so Hit wins.

ZodiacBeast
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZodiacBeast » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:44 pm

A fusion of Cell Games Gohan (achieved SSJ2) and Super Perfect Cell vs.

SSJ3 Goku
Fat Buu
Movie 10 Broly

PurestEvil

Post by PurestEvil » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:49 pm

ZodiacBeast wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:44 pm A fusion of Cell Games Gohan (achieved SSJ2) and Super Perfect Cell vs.

SSJ3 Goku
Fat Buu
Movie 10 Broly
Cellhan would beat everyone,

ZodiacBeast
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZodiacBeast » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:52 pm

PurestEvil wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:49 pm
ZodiacBeast wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:44 pm A fusion of Cell Games Gohan (achieved SSJ2) and Super Perfect Cell vs.

SSJ3 Goku
Fat Buu
Movie 10 Broly
Who would it take to match him? Super Buu with lots of absorptions?

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:58 pm

SSJ3 Goku
Fat Buu
Movie 10 Broly
Vegito and Gotenks were made of two stronger-than-SS2 tier characters and two weaker-than-SS2 tier characters, and at full power the weaker fusion was Super Buu level, while Vegito at his weakest was implied to be around SS3 Goku or so -in the anime he is much stronger- so base Cellhan shouldn't be that much weaker than Vegito, sharing similarities with Vegito with all the rival boost thing, considering Cell and Gohan are more than just rivals, are enemies and it might provide and even bigger boost than for Goku and Vegeta.

In any case, if not in base, then SS Cellhan should be comfortably stronger than SS3 Goku, and that would include Fat Buu and Broly. I'd say he might even take all of them at the same time, which is something Kid Buu sort of did.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:00 pm

ZodiacBeast wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:52 pm
PurestEvil wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:49 pm

SSJ3 Goku
Fat Buu
Movie 10 Broly
Who would it take to match him? Super Buu with lots of absorptions?
Yes, I think Buuhan or Buutenks would stop SS Cellhan.
For SS2 Cellhan, I guess only Vegito would be able to.

ZodiacBeast
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZodiacBeast » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:12 pm

Cellhan vs Vegito would be neat to see.

Thanks for answering!

Taingo

Post by Taingo » Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:32 pm

Piccolo fused with Kami vs Future Androids 17 & 18

I think Piccolo takes this one, but with some difficulty.

PurestEvil

Post by PurestEvil » Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:40 pm

Taingo wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:32 pm Piccolo fused with Kami vs Future Androids 17 & 18

separately? yes. together? ehhh

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:48 pm

Taingo wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:32 pm Piccolo fused with Kami vs Future Androids 17 & 18

I think so, too. When Future Gohan died, he didn't perfom that bad against the twins, and he wasn't that strong, I'm guessing he was in the realm of android arc super saiyans, so Kamiccolo being above the super saiyans should defeat the future androids. Of course, not as easy as Trunks did later on, probably taking serious damage, but coming up victorious.

GatoF
Beyond Newbie

Post by GatoF » Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:59 pm

Piccolo wins with mid difficulty.
In my view Future Gohan was stronger than them and lost because:
1. it was 2x1
2. he only had one arm
3. he was stronger but not enough to kill them fast, he eventually lost stamina and power level against enemies that have infinity energy

Goku and Vegeta were already stronger than that Gohan and Piccolo was stronger than both.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:35 am

We know the future is weaker but not by how much.
We know 18 is weaker but not by how much.

He could have beaten 17 at a struggle, he himself pondered the possibility of killing one before dying.

We don't know if future 18 is greater than the gap between the two 17s

I'd say he deffo kills 1 of them. I'd like to think both but we don't have proof