The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Koitsukai » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:36 pm

Sadala Elite wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:49 pm Current UI Omen Goku vs Full Power Broly

Base Gotenks (Post-Rosat) vs Android 16

Base Vegito (Black arc) vs Android 17 (ToP anime)

SSJ1 Broly (DBS) vs SSJ2 Kefla

Base Gogeta (Early Android arc) vs Semi-Perfect Cell
1) Broly, he has the raw power. I'm not so sure Omen has surpassed Beerus while Broly probably has. The way Omen fights could prove to be a problem for Broly, but just like Moro wasn't taking any damage, Broly wouldn't either. Power stressed Omen (with the blue aura) might deal some damage to Broly but that state isn't realiable.

2) Android 16. If SS3 Gotenks is a match for Super Buu, a 400x weaker Gotenks should be around Namek Freeza, the twin androids at best.

3) Following the trend of DBS Broly, then base Vegito should take him. If things go south, kaioken does it.

4) I'm confident Kefla wins. Broly was losing to SS Gogeta, SS2 Kefla with a higher form and Kale's LSS nature probably compensates having fusees weaker than Gogeta and might perform similar or better.

5) Base Gogeta, even though I don't know what Cell you mean because there are two non-perfect Cell. He should be Cell Games level, no matter who's CG level, it'd be enough for whatever Cell you mean.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:08 pm

Sadala Elite wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:49 pm Current UI Omen Goku vs Full Power Broly

R1 following the manga , Broly. Following the anime, Goku

R2 gotenks no context

R3 may be a tie or maybe vegetto is a little stronger power level wise, but I think 17 would win due to fusion limit

R4 anime : kefla definitely. She scales from UI omen
Manga : broly. Ssj broly>pssb broly arc>pssb top>=mystic gohan top=kefla ssj

R5 semi perfect cell. Imo base gogeta would have been enough for 17 and 18 but still not for 16, so cell wrecks

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:06 pm

Pui Pui vs. Frieza
Yakon vs. Frieza
Yakon and Pui Pui vs. King Cold and Frieza

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:41 pm

Broly after a good fight.
16 finger flicks.
Vegetto one shots him.
Kefla powers down to SS1 and one shots.
Cell after a good fight.
Peach wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:06 pm Pui Pui vs. Frieza
Yakon vs. Frieza
1st Form Freeza one shots.
Freeza would need to 100% to beat Yakon.
Freeza alone is enough to beat them.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:56 am

Yakon vs. Frieza
Babidy's men Always

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Mad Swami » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:12 am

Yakon vs. Frieza
Frieza could eradicate them all easily. With Yakon he would need 100% to one shot

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:04 pm

Yakon vs. Frieza
Babidi's men are dead in the water.

1) Pui Pui couldn't stand up to base Vegeta, by BoG we know Goku might or might not be on Namek Freeza's level. So by early Buu arc it's a big no for Geets.

2) Base Goku was enough for Yakon, he went SS just for the light of it. Freeza has to watch his back but still a piece of cake. Freeza might run into some trouble if it's on Yakon's planet, he depends too much on his sight.

3) Freeza could take them both on his own.

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:07 pm

I see. :P

What about:

The Ginyu Force vs. Yakon and Pui Pui

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:21 pm

Peach wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:07 pm I see. :P

What about:

Pocus solos exactly as he would solo freezer

He's weak by buu saga's standards, but base saiyans in Buu saga are stronger than 18 so ...

DBZ Macky
Advanced Regular

Post by DBZ Macky » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:32 pm

In terms of sheer power, Freeza and Cold outclass Yakon. So Pui-Pui might as well give up on existence.
Peach wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:06 pm Yakon vs. Frieza
Yakon vs. Freeza is a bit closer, since we know that Freeza can't sense Ki and I don't think he has the battle IQ to actually detect Yakon's movements. If Yakon absorbs all the light in the vicinity, leaving Freeza blinded, he might be able to get a cheap shot or two in, and might even cut Freeza in half, which would normally be a victory condition. Unfortunately for him, we literally see Freeza surviving being cut in half in the actual series, so Yakon has no actual way of damaging him. Freeza just blows up the planet if he's too inconvenienced.
Peach wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:06 pm Yakon and Pui Pui vs. King Cold and Frieza
Repeat of the second fight, except Freeza doesn't even need to blow the planet if Cold just catches Yakon while he attacks Freeza.
Peach wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:07 pm The Ginyu Force vs. Yakon and Pui Pui
Goku's official Power Level on Namek is 3,000,000 and he only grew stronger by the time of the Boo arc. And yet Yakon was strong enough that Gohan felt the need to step in and help Goku.
Ginyu's official Power Level on the other hand is 120,000.
Ergo, the difference in power between Yakon and the Ginyu Force is so large, it's not even funny.
Yakon snacks on the Ginyus.

We really only have the "Ha I train in 10x gravity" statement for Pui-Pui to base his strength on. So he could just be Cui level, in which case Recoome beats him down worse than he did Vegeta.
On the other hand, Babidi had a reputation of picking the strongest of fighters, so I wouldn't be too surprised if Pui-Pui was around Ginyu or Great Ape Vegeta's level. In any case though, the difference isn't too huge and the team might be able to gang up on him, and Ginyu can just swap bodies with him in the worst case scenario.
The Ginyu Force wins, but with varying levels of difficulty depending on how highly you think of Pui-Pui.
p-hyvo wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:21 pm Pocus solos exactly as he would solo freezer

He's weak by buu saga's standards, but base saiyans in Buu saga are stronger than 18 so ...
Pui-Pui does absolutely nothing which could imply him being stronger than Freeza of all people. I have no idea why you'd think a guy who brags about training in 10x gravity would stand any chance against the guy who ruled the Universe with an iron fist.

Even retroactively, Freeza is treated as such a big deal that Beerus is surprised that he was defeated. Not even going to bring up the
Freeza > Base Goku statement since that'd start a whole 'nother debate.
Jinzoningen MULE wrote:You're in the DB community, it's always a power level thread to someone.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:58 pm

DBZ Macky wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:32 pm
In terms of sheer power, Freeza and Cold outclass Yakon. So Pui-Pui might as well give up on existence.
Peach wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:06 pm Yakon vs. Frieza
Yakon vs. Freeza is a bit closer, since we know that Freeza can't sense Ki and I don't think he has the battle IQ to actually detect Yakon's movements. If Yakon absorbs all the light in the vicinity, leaving Freeza blinded, he might be able to get a cheap shot or two in, and might even cut Freeza in half, which would normally be a victory condition. Unfortunately for him, we literally see Freeza surviving being cut in half in the actual series, so Yakon has no actual way of damaging him. Freeza just blows up the planet if he's too inconvenienced.
Peach wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:06 pm Yakon and Pui Pui vs. King Cold and Frieza
Repeat of the second fight, except Freeza doesn't even need to blow the planet if Cold just catches Yakon while he attacks Freeza.
Peach wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:07 pm The Ginyu Force vs. Yakon and Pui Pui
Goku's official Power Level on Namek is 3,000,000 and he only grew stronger by the time of the Boo arc. And yet Yakon was strong enough that Gohan felt the need to step in and help Goku.
Ginyu's official Power Level on the other hand is 120,000.
Ergo, the difference in power between Yakon and the Ginyu Force is so large, it's not even funny.
Yakon snacks on the Ginyus.

We really only have the "Ha I train in 10x gravity" statement for Pui-Pui to base his strength on. So he could just be Cui level, in which case Recoome beats him down worse than he did Vegeta.
On the other hand, Babidi had a reputation of picking the strongest of fighters, so I wouldn't be too surprised if Pui-Pui was around Ginyu or Great Ape Vegeta's level. In any case though, the difference isn't too huge and the team might be able to gang up on him, and Ginyu can just swap bodies with him in the worst case scenario.
The Ginyu Force wins, but with varying levels of difficulty depending on how highly you think of Pui-Pui.
p-hyvo wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:21 pm Pocus solos exactly as he would solo freezer

Pui-Pui does absolutely nothing which could imply him being stronger than Freeza of all people. I have no idea why you'd think a guy who brags about training in 10x gravity would stand any chance against the guy who ruled the Universe with an iron fist.

Even retroactively, Freeza is treated as such a big deal that Beerus is surprised that he was defeated. Not even going to bring up the
Freeza > Base Goku statement since that'd start a whole 'nother debate.
The statement contraddicts the buu saga and the manga, it's just a taunt and it's worth nothing. It's not to be taken literally. And , over that, there's no reason to think that beerus knew anything about babidy and his servants, so is perfectly fine to think that freezer is the strongest from his prospective. He didn't just know about anyone else, and babidy's men were hidden to not be discovered on a planet that not even freezer knew existed.

The only thing pocus does is being weak against buu saga vegeta, Who going by scaling with Goten and trunks is for sure muuch more powerful than 18 considering that base Goten and trunks could keep up a fight with her with no problems .

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:10 pm

What about:

The Ginyu Force wins.
I agree with DBZ Macky's take. Although considering Babidi also had Spopovich and Yamu on his team, and that they weren't even proper ki users, Pui Pui might even be weaker than we give him credit for.

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Mad Swami » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:15 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:10 pm

What about:

The Ginyu Force wins.
I agree with DBZ Macky's take. Although considering Babidi also had Spopovich and Yamu on his team, and that they weren't even proper ki users, Pui Pui might even be weaker than we give him credit for.
But Yakon himself is 40M.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:18 pm

Mad Swami wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:15 pm

What about:

The Ginyu Force wins.
Oh right, I forgot about Yakon lol. I got caught up with Pui Pui. Yeah, Yakon destroys them, I mean Namek arc Goku did, so...

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Mad Swami » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:37 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:18 pm
Mad Swami wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:15 pm

The Ginyu Force wins.
Oh right, I forgot about Yakon lol. I got caught up with Pui Pui. Yeah, Yakon destroys them, I mean Namek arc Goku did, so...
Yeah I could see Pui Pui destroyed but Yakon is a bit much for them

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:50 pm

I would like try to some more versus matches...

1. Goku (post-Saiyan arc, healed; can only go up to Kaioken x3), Gohan (from Ginyu-Goku fight), and Krillin (from Ginyu-Goku fight)

vs

Vegeta (from Recoome fight)

vs

Zarbon (monster form), Dodoria, and Ginyu-Goku

2. Tao Pai Pai (from RRA arc) vs Akkuman (no Devilmite beam) and Mummy-kun

3. Goku (maintainable Super Kaioken; Cell Games) vs Dabura

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:36 pm

Lionel wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:50 pm I would like try to some more versus matches...

1. Goku (post-Saiyan arc, healed; can only go up to Kaioken x3), Gohan (from Ginyu-Goku fight), and Krillin (from Ginyu-Goku fight)

vs

vs

1) Goku comes out as the strongest, if he got a zenkai similar to Vegeta then he is around 13-15,000, with KKx3 he has no match.
Gohan and Krilin can take care of Ginyu, Vegeta easily disposes of Dodoria. Goku and Vegeta take out Zarbon together without trouble, and then Goku fucks Vegeta up. Without a tail he is fucked.

2) Baba's fighters are no match for Tao Pai Pai, Akkuman needs the Devilmite beam, with it he wins.

3) Goku. Super Kaioken should be like SS2, and we know Dabura couldn't finish SS Gohan.

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:33 am

Koitsukai wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:36 pm
Lionel wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:50 pm I would like try to some more versus matches...

vs

vs

1) Goku comes out as the strongest, if he got a zenkai similar to Vegeta then he is around 13-15,000, with KKx3 he has no match.
Gohan and Krilin can take care of Ginyu, Vegeta easily disposes of Dodoria. Goku and Vegeta take out Zarbon together without trouble, and then Goku fucks Vegeta up. Without a tail he is fucked.

2) Baba's fighters are no match for Tao Pai Pai, Akkuman needs the Devilmite beam, with it he wins.

3) Goku. Super Kaioken should be like SS2, and we know Dabura couldn't finish SS Gohan.
Should I have stipulated different conditions then? What if Goku was only limited to Kaioken x2 and the Dabura in question being from the future timeline we see in Super? Do you think that changes the odds any or is the end result still the same

DBZ Macky
Advanced Regular

Post by DBZ Macky » Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:16 am

p-hyvo wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:58 pm The statement contraddicts the buu saga and the manga, it's just a taunt and it's worth nothing. It's not to be taken literally. And , over that, there's no reason to think that beerus knew anything about babidy and his servants, so is perfectly fine to think that freezer is the strongest from his prospective. He didn't just know about anyone else, and babidy's men were hidden to not be discovered on a planet that not even freezer knew existed.

The only thing pocus does is being weak against buu saga vegeta, Who going by scaling with Goten and trunks is for sure muuch more powerful than 18 considering that base Goten and trunks could keep up a fight with her with no problems .
I'm not gonna debate how strong the Buu arc Saiyans are. Even if I disagree with your opinion, I can say that it's not that cut-and-dry, and really comes down to our own interpretation at the end.

I am going to disagree about Pui-Pui though. Even if Vegeta was stronger than 18, that doesn't mean Pui-Pui was anywhere near that level. Vegeta can't exactly power down to a "Super Saiyan -1" so we can't really judge Pui-Pui's strength based on their fight.

Of course there's people like Dabra who are much stronger than Freeza, but in his case he was literally from the Demon Realm and not just another Planet. I still don't see what exactly Pui-Pui shows that puts him above Freeza.
Koitsukai wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:18 pm Although considering Babidi also had Spopovich and Yamu on his team, and that they weren't even proper ki users, Pui Pui might even be weaker than we give him credit for.
To be fair, Babidi killed both of them without any hesitation. It seemed to me that Spopovich and Yamu were "chosen" because they'd have an easier time blending with the crowd of the Tenkaichi Budokai since they look just like regular (very buff) people.

Oh, and Spopovich actually can use Ki Blasts as he does so while he escapes from the tournament grounds. Rather, it's Pui-Pui who I don't recall even using a proper Ki Blast in the Manga.
Lionel wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:33 am What if Goku was only limited to Kaioken x2 and the Dabura in question being from the future timeline we see in Super? Do you think that changes the odds any or is the end result still the same
1. Gohan was actually able to overpower Ginyu-Goku who had an official Power Level of 23,000. Vegeta's official Power Level post Zarbon was 30,000. Krillin has the Kienzan. I think it could go either way if Goku is restricted to Kaio-Ken x2.
If Vegeta's careful and aware of their capabilities, he can overpower the Dragon Team, but it'd be a close fight.

2. Tao Pai Pai is stronger, but the gap between him and Akkuman shouldn't be very large. Akkuman can fly and get a cheap shot on Tao while Mummy-Kun holds him down, so it's not that big of a stomp. Even so, Tao has a higher chance of winning.

3. Even if Dabra is only as strong as regular Perfect Cell, Babidi's fighters are still durable enough to withstand anything less than total annihilation. Spopovich survived his neck getting twisted, Dabra survives Buu's assault, and Yakon/Pui-Pui need to be exploded from the inside for them to die.
The Power Level advantage that Goku gains through the Kaio-Ken is almost a non-factor. It all comes down to whether Goku can land a decisive blow on Dabra (like the Instant Kamehameha) before Dabra turns him into stone or not.
I think Goku can take this.
Jinzoningen MULE wrote:You're in the DB community, it's always a power level thread to someone.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:44 am

• Super Hearts vs max power Berserk SS Kale
  • Metal Cooler (vs Cumber) vs TGolden Freeza (Broly)
  • Final Mira vs Toppo
  • Base Kefla vs Koichiarator
  • Hit and Dyspo (can both access the fullest of their power and abilities) vs Halo form Merged Zamasu
  • Fin absorbed Mira vs Ultimate Gohan (post-ToP, anime)
  • Prime Moro vs GGA Ultra Pinich
  • Wrathful II Broly vs LSS4 FP XBroly
  • Makyuka XYi Xing Long vs SSB KK×10 Goku
  • Kamioren vs Spirit Bomb SS2 Rage FTrunks
P O W E R