The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by sunsetshimmer » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:04 pm

DestructoDisc wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:49 pm
Zamasu55 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:10 am
DestructoDisc wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:25 pm The Ginyu Force vs Dr. Gero's door
End of GT Krillin vs Ultimate/Mystic Gohan (Buu saga)
- What?
- :lolno: come on...
Dr. Gero's door was able to survive Android Saga Tien's and Piccolo's attacks. It was a pretty strong door, and I wonder if The Ginyu Force would be able to destroy it.
GT Krillin beat GT Base Goku in the last episode of GT. In some other forums, GT Krillin is a meme because of that.
I'll say something that every DBS fan says when Goku struggles against some much weaker fighter in Super:

Goku was holding back

But seriously, he was. It was a friendly sparring and a way to say goodbye. Also Krillin was complaining about him getting old when others seem to be the same as always which is why i think Goku either let him win or was just having fun and holding back. I mean Krillin even said that he is no match for Goku and he agreed (or maybe i had wrong translation).
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:01 pm

Nokra wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:03 am 1.) SSBE Vegeta vs. SS Gogeta (DBS)
2.) SSBKKx20 Goku (No drain) vs. SS Gogeta (DBS)
3.) SSBE Vegeta/SSBKKx20 Goku (No drain) vs. FPSS Broly (DBS)
4.) SSBE Vegeta (Post-ToP) vs. SSBKKx20 Goku (No drain/Post-ToP)
5.) SSBE Vegeta vs. Pseudo-SSBE Vegeta (Manga)
6.) SSBKKx20 Goku vs. Pseudo-SSBKK Goku (Manga)
7.) Toppo Vs. Toppo (Manga)
8.) Dyspo vs. Dyspo (Manga)
9.) Jiren vs. Jiren (Manga)
10.) Gohan (ToP) vs. Gohan (Manga/ToP)
11.) Piccolo (ToP) vs. Piccolo (Manga/ToP)
12.) 17 (ToP) vs. 17 (Manga/ToP)
13.) 18 (ToP) vs. 18 (Manga/ToP)
14.) Krillin (ToP) vs. Krillin (Manga/ToP)
15.) Tien (ToP) vs. Tien (Manga/ToP)
16.) Roshi (ToP) vs. Roshi (Manga/ToP)
17.)Freeza (ToP) vs. Freeza (Manga/ToP)
18.) Beerus vs. Beerus (Manga)
19.) Jiren vs. Broly (DBS)
20.) Every GT Antagonist/Villain (And SS4 Gogeta) vs. UI Goku, Jiren & Broly (DBS)
- I decide to pass, honestly. Evolution and KK don't exist in the Broly movie, so it's hard to compare.
- Same.
- Same.
- Vegeta and Goku were on par before the Prince's rage boost against Toppo. There, Vegeta surpassed Goku, so he wins.
- They're the same thing but manga characters are weaker than anime characters.
- Same.
- Anime Toppo.
- Anime Dyspo. In the manga he was losing to Caulifla...
- Anime Jiren.
- Here it's different... Manga Gohan was as strong as Kefla...
- Anime Piccolo.
- Anime 17, tho the manga one made more sense.
- Anime 18.
- Anime. Manga Krillin didn't even train before the Tournament.
- Anime.
- Manga Roshi... :lolno:
- Anime.
- Anime Beerus.
- Jiren, and I said many times why.
- Each of them can solo.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:20 am

Oh well, seems like it's power scaling system is completely misunderstood even here.
Let me explain :
Gt is a workshop of bad writing, but we have to take it as it is and don't try to rarionalize it as we want to if we want to talk objectively.
For starter, ssj4 isn't x4000, it isn't,it hasn't ever been and it will never.
First thing :ssj in gt has a x2 multiplier, using the x50 one would create enormous gaps within the characters that has never been shown in the series. In gt, ssj never appears to be a lot stronger than the base.
After that, in matter of ssj4, by reading gt perfect files we are told that baby vegeta's forms work like this :
Base = ssj
Strongest form 1 = ssj2
Strongest form 3 = ssj3

So, super baby 2 is x8 stronger than ssj baby vegeta, and oozaru baby is x80 stronger.

Ssj4 multiplier depends on if you want to throw a zenkai to Goku after he has been beaten by baby the first time. If you do, it is x320, if you don't it is x1600.
Scaling
Goku 1
Ssj3 16
Ssj3, drain 12
Baby vegeta ssj 16 (it could perfectly be on par with a ssj3fp Goku. In fact Goku loses only because he can't sustain ssj3)
Super baby 1 32
Super baby 2, initial 64 (he initially is on a disadvantage against Majuub)
Majuub 80
Super baby 2, Full power 128
Goku, injuried (no Zenkai case) 0,75
Golden oozaru Goku 120 (he worries super baby 2)
Oozaru baby 1280 (gt perfect files tells us that he's on par with ssj4 Goku , or maybe stronger)
Ssj4 goku 1200
Goku (zenkai case) 5
Ssj3 80
Base, injuried 3,75
Golden oozaru 600
Ssj4 1200

For s17 arc, everything point out that everyone, maybe except Majuub, got an enormous power up.
Majuub is stronger than Base gohan no doubt , but he's scared by his Kamehameha, making him weaker than gohan's Kamehameha and by proxy of ssj gohan.
In the saga is even implied that base vegeta is stronger than Majuub, making him at least super baby 2 tier no doubt, along with ssj gohan and hellfighter 17, stated to be on par with base vegeta.
Scaling
Majuub 80
Gohan 60
Kamehameha 108
Ssj gohan 120
Base vegeta 120
Ssj2 vegeta 480
Final shine 1400
Hellfighter 17 120

S17 destroys anyone easily, so it could be like this
S17 1200
Gohan's, goten's, trunks'es and majuub's attack absorbed 1600
Final shine absorbed 3000

Even if s17 held and advantage on ssj Goku, we can still say :
Ssj Goku 2800
Base Goku 1400

Making Goku effectively stronger than ssj2 s17 arc vegeta and than his past saga's ssj4 by a bit.

That are all facts, pure and undebunkable facts.

I'm not talking about shadow Dragons arc now, but if it matters even ignoring what is possible to ignore Goku still takes at least a x4 zenkai boost after regaining sight against syn shenron

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:32 am

p-hyvo wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:20 am That are all facts, pure and undebunkable facts.
Your post is barely readable. Which facts are you talking about?

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:34 am

Hugo Boss wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:32 am
p-hyvo wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:20 am That are all facts, pure and undebunkable facts.
Goku's Boosts thorough gt.
What's the unreadable part of my post? I may be able to explain better if you tell me what you hadn't completely comprehended

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:39 am

Imo, even if SSJ is 2×Base my stuff can still work. Especially with Rilldo and other pre-Baby enemies.

As for the arcs after the Baby arc, truly nothing indicated growth in power. They just brought back villains with no intention of wasting the big guns on them, making them look fodder when an arc ago they were SSJ Goku level.

Majuub was never implied to be as strong as Baby Vegeta 2. I mean, the latter used some of his full power to dominate Majuub. At best even if we highball SSJ Baby and make him an equal to Super Vegito (or stronger actually) and not to Buuhan (as the greatest energy ever felt was from him, since a fusion cannot sense it's own Ki radiating) then Majuub at max power should be at least equal to him, and above SSJ3 Goku. But that's how far he goes truly.

Now, if this Gohan still has Ultimate is out of the question, but I can see this being the case in the writers' head, since his Ultimate by GT should be above Majuub's Buuhan level.

In the SD arc, Goku only replenished lost power. Never did he get stronger. It was a huge mess with someone's eyes being affiliated with the PL and shit. Exaggerations from the characters. Feats suggested otherwise.

But I see that you have applied a 10×SSJ3 for GGA. That might be the reason our multipliers are different.
P O W E R

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:41 am

p-hyvo wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:34 am
What's the unreadable part of my post? I may be able to explain better if you tell me what you hadn't completely comprehended
You can start by using more space between your text and less abbreviations, for example.

All the boosts I saw were numbers from “I don’t know where”.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:59 am

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:39 am Imo, even if SSJ is 2×Base my stuff can still work. Especially with Rilldo and other pre-Baby enemies.

As for the arcs after the Baby arc, truly nothing indicated growth in power. They just brought back villains with no intention of wasting the big guns on them, making them look fodder when an arc ago they were SSJ Goku level.

Majuub was never implied to be as strong as Baby Vegeta 2. I mean, the latter used some of his full power to dominate Majuub. At best even if we highball SSJ Baby and make him an equal to Super Vegito (or stronger actually) and not to Buuhan (as the greatest energy ever felt was from him, since a fusion cannot sense it's own Ki radiating) then Majuub at max power should be at least equal to him, and above SSJ3 Goku. But that's how far he goes truly.

Now, if this Gohan still has Ultimate is out of the question, but I can see this being the case in the writers' head, since his Ultimate by GT should be above Majuub's Buuhan level.

In the SD arc, Goku only replenished lost power. Never did he get stronger. It was a huge mess with someone's eyes being affiliated with the PL and shit. Exaggerations from the characters. Feats suggested otherwise.

But I see that you have applied a 10×SSJ3 for GGA. That might be the reason our multipliers are different.
The point is:
By scaling and logic, m2 arc rildo has to be stronger than rage Buuhan, the same Buuhan that forced super vegetto to go all out in order to stop him in the anime.
M2 Goku is superior to the whole z verse then, and against rildo he was even suppressed until the last Kamehameha.
Baby is generally told to be stronger than any enemy before him, so :
Child baby >fetus baby>>super mega rildo>>>>rildo>rage Buuhan.
That's a big deal, really.
Base goten mopped the floor with child baby, base gohan dominated ssj baby Goten and then, with vegeta, baby unlocked his full potential.
Scaling
Buuhan, rage 1
Rildo, suppressed 1,2
Ssj vegetto (z) 1,25
Rildo fp 1,5
Goku ,suppressed 1,6
Mega rildo 2,3
Ssj goku, suppressed 3,2
Super mega rildo 4,6
Ssj2 Goku, suppressed 6,4
Base Goku, full power 8
Trunks , full power 7,7
Fetal form baby 6
Fetal form baby, after king rildo 10,6
Child baby 25
Base goten 32,5
Ssj goten 65
Baby goten 57,5
Ssj baby goten 115
Gohan 150
Baby gohan 175
Ssj baby gohan 350
Vegeta 300
Ssj vegeta 600
Ssj baby vegeta 15'000
Goku 900
Ssj3 Goku 14'400
And then, it goes off with my previous post's scaling.

The enemies revived in s17 arc are anyway stronger than their original forms, and rildo doesn't make any exception. It is true, gohan was going to be defeated by rildo, but considering his feat of scaring Majuub with his Kamehameha, that means that rildo is incredibly power upped from his m2 self (I have him at x1,15 base gohan).
From what we have seen, cell and freezer appeared to be the hell's bosses, considering that anyone was sent on the earth while cell and freezer could both remain inside the he'll waiting for Goku.
The hierarchy is :
He'll fighter 17>cell>=freezer>rildo >>>everyone else. That obviously makes even the good guys a lot stronger than in the previous saga, and both ssj gohan's and base vegeta's feats are clear in making them stronger than Majuub no doubt.

For the shadow Dragons, Goku clearly gets a boost :
Think about it, Goku was blind (so , as he told, power halved), and he needed ssj4fp to dominate syn.
After, base ssj4 Goku is equal to syn, and ssj4fp Goku is on par with omega, making goten say that he can't tell who's stronger.
Omega is 10x syn, that makes ssj4fp a x10 on top of ssj4.
Scaling
Goku 1
Ssj4 1600
Blind 800
Ssj4fp, blind 8000
Syn 6000
Goku ssj4, zenkai 6000
Omega 60000
Ssj4fp Goku 60000

It is just like this.
By the way, ssj4 can't just be ssj3 x10 basing on baby vegeta and what gt perfect files tells about his transformations. Such a boost wouldn't be enough for Goku to beat or even come on par with oozaru baby.
Any yes, oozaru baby is (pretty obviously) super baby 2 x10
Last edited by p-hyvo on Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:03 pm

Hugo Boss wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:41 am
You can start by using more space between your text and less abbreviations, for example.

The numbers are just a mathematical representation of what happened in the anime.
And plus, where did i use abbreviations? I don't think I've used any. I usually don't

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:21 pm

What's that about SS being 2x multiplier in GT? what?? Goku would be better off using kaioken x5 instead of SS2 then. KKx10 would crush SS3.

Baby stated SS3 Goku's power didn't increase, so you can't choose if you give him a zenkai or not, because he got none. This implies zenkais are no more for Son Goku.

And like Grand Marshal said, nothing implied everyone got stronger after the Baby arc. That goes for the enemies too, except for Freeza and Cell but still fighting together they couldn't take Base Goku, so their growth was laughable, early-mid Buu arc tier at best. Early GT Base Rildo destroys both Hell Freeza and Hell Cell.

Assuming Rildo was stronger than Buuhan is headcanon, just like it would be assuming Goku referred to Fat Buu, Grey Buu, Kid Buu or Ultra Buu. We can't be definite about Goku's comment, therefore continuing with that train of thought is choosing to highball it. Which is not wrong, just one of three takes.

Anyway, this isn't the thread for this conversation, we shouldn't be clogging it up with it, and keep going with the versus.

-Post EoZ Pan vs Post EoZ Bra (trained by Vegeta in order to make a fighter out of her)
-DBS Teenage Broly (post Piccolo Daimaoh arc) vs Cooler
-Beets vs Ma Junior
-BoG God Goku vs DBS Broly (before Buu woke up)
-Namek FF Freeza vs Kid Jiren after losing Gicchin
-King Cold vs DBS Ohzaru Broly (Saiyan arc)

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:44 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:21 pm What's that about SS being 2x multiplier in GT? what?? Goku would be better off using kaioken x5 instead of SS2 then. KKx10 would crush SS3.

Baby stated SS3 Goku's power didn't increase, so you can't choose if you give him a zenkai or not, because he got none. This implies zenkais are no more for Son Goku.

And like Grand Marshal said, nothing implied everyone got stronger after the Baby arc. That goes for the enemies too, except for Freeza and Cell but still fighting together they couldn't take Base Goku, so their growth was laughable, early-mid Buu arc tier at best. Early GT Base Rildo destroys both Hell Freeza and Hell Cell.

Assuming Rildo was stronger than Buuhan is headcanon, just like it would be assuming Goku referred to Fat Buu, Grey Buu, Kid Buu or Ultra Buu. We can't be definite about Goku's comment, therefore continuing with that train of thought is choosing to highball it. Which is not wrong, just one of three takes.

Anyway, this isn't the thread for this conversation, we shouldn't be clogging it up with it, and keep going with the versus.

-Post EoZ Pan vs Post EoZ Bra (trained by Vegeta in order to make a fighter out of her)
-DBS Teenage Broly (post Piccolo Daimaoh arc) vs Cooler
-Beets vs Ma Junior
-BoG God Goku vs DBS Broly (before Buu woke up)
-Namek FF Freeza vs Kid Jiren after losing Gicchin
-King Cold vs DBS Ohzaru Broly (Saiyan arc)
About rildo :
No, it isn't headcanon. It is a fact.
When you speak about someone without specifying in what moment of his life was that someone, you talk about the stronger/better form in which you've seen that someone.
So, Goku saying rildo was superior to buu intended that rildo was in fact stronger of the strongest version of buu, not certainly stronger than a weaker form of him. It wouldn't have any sense at all, is illogical. Rildo is,the first serious enemy in gt, and in the shonen logic every boss evil character is stronger than the previous. Rildo is the evil boss of his arc, so he what to be superior to Buuhan by logic.
If I say that android 18 is stronger than freezer, you wouldn't ever think that I mean that 18 is stronger that first form freezer but weaker than the second, if I say so you would, rightfully, think that I mean that android 18 is stronger than any form of freezer, not than a specific, weaker one.

Regarding the saiyans power up between baby saga and s17 :

Literally every ssj outperforms majuub against s17, so it's pretty factual that everyone underwent a big power up.
Specially Goku, when everyone else was stoked by s17 , is shown competing with him using his ssj

Uub at the start of gt had already mastered kid buu's strenght, an since gt follows the anime , kid buu is the strongest buu not counting enraged Buuhan, hakaishin ruudo is stronger than uub and rildo is stronger than ruudo, so going by that would be nonsensical thinking that rildo is stronger than a form of buu that is weaker than ruudo, even because gt perfect files itself stated that base rildo >ruudo, making rildo stronger than rage Buuhan by default and making that the only viable interpretation of what Goku said
Last edited by p-hyvo on Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:00 pm

p-hyvo wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:03 pm

The numbers are just a mathematical representation of what happened in the anime.
And plus, where did i use abbreviations? I don't think I've used any. I usually don't
You use a convoluted terminology to refer to the characters versions. What stands for “m2”, “strongest form 2”, “Majuub”, “final shine”, “S17”?

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:04 pm

Hugo Boss wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:00 pm
p-hyvo wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:03 pm

You use a convoluted terminology to refer to the characters versions. What stands for “m2”, “strongest form 2”, “Majuub”, “final shine”, “S17”?
M2 is the machine planet rildo is from

Strongest form 2 is the name used by gt perfect files to describe the second transformation of baby vegeta

Majuub is uub after fusing with buu

Final shine is the sort of evolution of the final flash that vegeta uses against s17 , that one handed green energy beam

S17 just stands for super android 17, I usually call him like that just to be quicker in debates

To be specific that's not convoluted, it is just specialistic high level terminology in my opinion that I'm used to use in debates

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:59 pm

-New Fights-

1. Ssj Ikari Vegeta (Cell) vs Perfect Cell?

2. Arale vs Jiren?

3. Gogeta (namek) vs 50% Frieza?

4. Spirit Sword Trunks vs GoD Toppo?

5. Ssj broly vs M. Zamasu? (No immortality)

Nokra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Nokra » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:45 pm

Berserker1921 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:59 pm -New Fights-

2. Arale vs Jiren?

1. What?
2. Jiren one shots
3. Gogeta
4. Trunks slices in half and one shots
5. Zamasu one shots

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:57 pm

2. Arale vs Jiren?

1- you mean Vegeta's rage boost after Trunks was killed? mmm at best I think that Vegeta would be able to not lose instantly against the Cell SS Gohan lost to.
2-Arale.
3- Base Gogeta.
4- I don't think outside of the ToP that the hakai energy could be surpassed by the Spirit Sword. It should be destroyed on impact.
5- That would be a nice fight but Broly needs his FPSS to win.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:00 pm

2. Arale vs Jiren?

1)If this is the "Ikari" Vegeta form from BoG (SSJ2 Quake of Fury), then he gets enough of a boost to annihilate Super Perfect Cell in his Power Weighted form on top to draw out extra strength without even speed problems. If this is SSJ2 Rage "Ikari" Vegeta, he stomps even harder.

2)Jiren is beyond gags. Absolute power and beyond universal beings are usually superior to plot armor for individuals like arale who aren't that special on their own (gods, immortals, superhumans etc.)

3)Seeing how I would use the final zenkais for both of our heroes, Goku's need to suppress his energy would be lesser thus the ending result stronger. I can see him taking out Freeza with some effort.

4)Although he stood up against Merged Zamasu at his peak, I don't know if he could take down GoD Toppo that easily. Even Blue Evolution needed empowerment. I give it to Toppo who gets a good challenge though, not of the likes of Blue Evolution of course. Base Toppo would be in serious trouble and perhaps lose, even if he tapped into God powers like in the manga (Aura of a God)

5)Broly in SSJ is comparable to SSJ2 Kefla and she ranks somewhere above 1st Omen and Supressed Jiren, with them being a tad superior to Vegito Blue and Merged Zamasu. Broly takes it.
P O W E R

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:06 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:00 pm

2. Arale vs Jiren?

1)If this is the "Ikari" Vegeta form from BoG (SSJ2 Quake of Fury), then he gets enough of a boost to annihilate Super Perfect Cell in his Power Weighted form on top to draw out extra strength without even speed problems. If this is SSJ2 Rage "Ikari" Vegeta, he stomps even harder.

2)Jiren is beyond gags. Absolute power and beyond universal beings are usually superior to plot armor for individuals like arale who aren't that special on their own (gods, immortals, superhumans etc.)

3)Seeing how I would use the final zenkais for both of our heroes, Goku's need to suppress his energy would be lesser thus the ending result stronger. I can see him taking out Freeza with some effort.

4)Although he stood up against Merged Zamasu at his peak, I don't know if he could take down GoD Toppo that easily. Even Blue Evolution needed empowerment. I give it to Toppo who gets a good challenge though, not of the likes of Blue Evolution of course. Base Toppo would be in serious trouble and perhaps lose, even if he tapped into God powers like in the manga (Aura of a God)

5)Broly in SSJ is comparable to SSJ2 Kefla and she ranks somewhere above 1st Omen and Supressed Jiren, with them being a tad superior to Vegito Blue and Merged Zamasu. Broly takes it.
On second thought, yeah, SS Broly has Merged Zamasu covered.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:53 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:06 pm

2. Arale vs Jiren?

Truly, if there was no Bases powerup involved, I would put the 2 on the same scale. Basically, Broly would need FPSSJ. But seeing how Goku grew in strength, the gap became a little too big. Not in any unimaginable levels though.
P O W E R

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:03 am

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:53 pm
Koitsukai wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:06 pm

Truly, if there was no Bases powerup involved, I would put the 2 on the same scale. Basically, Broly would need FPSSJ. But seeing how Goku grew in strength, the gap became a little too big. Not in any unimaginable levels though.
Okay, when I meant Ikari, I meant what if Vegeta was able to use Broly’s controller great ape form into his super saiyan. Sorry for the confusion.