The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TobyS
I Live Here

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by TobyS » Tue May 25, 2021 7:25 pm

Berserker1921 wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 7:01 pm New Fight

Jiren and Broly vs Granolah?
So Granollah wished to be strongest but not stronger than the second and third strongest combined the Hester's think it works that way.

So it depends how much stronger you think Goku and Geets are than those two and if those two have improved too.

I think they take it.

If Granollah. Is. A 100 Goku 90 and Geets 85 I think Jiren and brolly would just need to be like 60 and 70 to achieve. The same. Imo
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Jack Bz
Regular

Post by Jack Bz » Tue May 25, 2021 7:52 pm

UI Goku was so tough that Moro-73 broke his arm by just trying to attack him. Moro-73 was stated by Goku to be the toughest opponent he's ever faced, so stronger than Jiren or Broly.

So we can establish that Granolah > UI Goku (moro arc) > Moro-73 > Broly or Jiren, and that someone stronger than Jiren or Broly would damage themselves just by trying to attack someone weaker than Granolah is now.

Jiren and Broly wouldn't stand a chance. They won't be able to even hit Granolah.

The obvious caveat to this is if Jiren and Broly have been doing some intense training, but I'm assuming you mean their most recent iterations as it's impossible to know if they're any stronger

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Thu May 27, 2021 11:45 am

Jack Bz wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 7:52 pm

UI Goku was so tough that Moro-73 broke his arm by just trying to attack him. Moro-73 was stated by Goku to be the toughest opponent he's ever faced, so stronger than Jiren or Broly.

So we can establish that Granolah > UI Goku (moro arc) > Moro-73 > Broly or Jiren, and that someone stronger than Jiren or Broly would damage themselves just by trying to attack someone weaker than Granolah is now.

Jiren and Broly wouldn't stand a chance. They won't be able to even hit Granolah.

The obvious caveat to this is if Jiren and Broly have been doing some intense training, but I'm assuming you mean their most recent iterations as it's impossible to know if they're any stronger
We haven't seen UI white haired Goku yet nor an exact statement on if their bases are much stronger this arc.

So it could be White UI now > White UI then > God UI now.
We don't have enough evidence either way.

We just know that he's stronger than Gokus current strongest but not neccesarily Goku + Vegeta or a fusion.

Jack Bz
Regular

Post by Jack Bz » Thu May 27, 2021 12:45 pm

TobyS wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 11:45 am
Jack Bz wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 7:52 pm

We haven't seen UI white haired Goku yet nor an exact statement on if their bases are much stronger this arc.

So it could be White UI now > White UI then > God UI now.
We don't have enough evidence either way.

We just know that he's stronger than Gokus current strongest but not neccesarily Goku + Vegeta or a fusion.
I'm not sure what this post has to do with mine. I agree with everything you said and didn't mention fusion/goku + vegeta fighting together

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Thu May 27, 2021 12:57 pm

We don't know how much stronger than Moro arc UI Goku the dragon made Granola. Maybe he surpassed Goku by a hair, or maybe he is over twice stronger than Goku was.
I don't know if that matters though, because UI Goku is literally untouchable for somebody stronger than Broly and Jiren like Moro73. Considering Granola isn't just raw strenght, he has other techniques as well, I think he would dispose of Jiren and Broly. He can probably put down Broly without much effort and in little time, Goku took out Moro73 with just 4 blows, Granola would need less than that with somebody weaker than Moro. It should be fairly similar what happens to Jiren.

Maybe he'd struggle against UI Moro73 and UI Goku, or maybe he'd lose to them because he isn't that much stronger than them, but Broly and Jiren have been left so much behind, that I don't think they could do much now.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sat May 29, 2021 11:52 pm

New match:

- SSJB Gogeta (BR) x Jiren (full power)
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Sun May 30, 2021 5:38 pm

Noah wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:52 pm New match:

I think Gogeta wins, but doesn't come out of it unscathed like against Broly. Jiren landed a few blows on UI Goku, he also has an actual fighting style, he isn't just a brute, he know how to wield his strenght, so I think he can land at least one on Gogeta, and make that fight a little more challenging.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Sun May 30, 2021 11:31 pm

I think Jiren wins. But barely... it isn’t an easy fight. Jiren wins with extreme difficulty.

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Mon May 31, 2021 3:52 pm

Vegito (Buu Saga) vs. Super Saiyan 4 Goku

Future Zamasu vs. Baby Vegeta

Super Saiyan 2 Future Trunks (Black saga) vs. Fat Buu

Super Saiyan 2 Future Trunks vs. Super Buu

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Mon May 31, 2021 8:08 pm

Peach wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 3:52 pm Vegito (Buu Saga) vs. Super Saiyan 4 Goku

We don't know if it meant a hypothetical GT vegito or Buu Vegito do we?
And if it was Buu saga gito, I'm not sure if they meant SS1 and a hypothetical SS3.
GT Vegito takes it IMO.
SS3 Buu wins by greater power or equal power and greater skill.

Zamasu is SS2 tier, GT vegeta has years to train and is already SS2 and I think bebi possesion powers you up no?

Trunks is SS3 tier already without the drain so Trunks takes it, he could even take Kid Buu.

Super Buu easily. Trunks is only SS3 tier, especially if he doesn't know about the absorption/candy beam and so on, not to mention hax regen.
Fat/Kid is a closer match.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:55 am

Suppressed Jiren vs. Corrupted Fused Zamasu

An old match-up but a good one. Can Jiren successfully destroy Fused Zamasu's body until there's nothing left (something that a serious SSB Vegito failed to do), or is he forced to power-up/get serious in order to defeat him (in this case he loses as he's no longer Suppressed)?

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:07 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:55 am Suppressed Jiren vs. Corrupted Fused Zamasu

An old match-up but a good one. Can Jiren successfully destroy Fused Zamasu's body until there's nothing left (something that a serious SSB Vegito failed to do), or is he forced to power-up/get serious in order to defeat him (in this case he loses as he's no longer Suppressed)?
His supressed state felt, according to Shin, different from anyone they've ever faced before, that should include Zamasu's corrupted form. So, yeah, he should be able to wipe out Zamasu, even if he comes right back from it. He shouldn't need to power up, he can deflect a SSBKKx20 genki dama with his glare and take Sign Goku with that power.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:27 pm

GatoF wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:41 pm SSJ Goku and SSJ Vegeta ( Android saga Pre-Rosat and no disease for Goku) vs Initial Imperfect Cell
If cell doesn't absorb their power, either one can win in 1v1 mid diff at best

Initial imperfect cell was way weaker than 18 even

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:28 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:55 am Suppressed Jiren vs. Corrupted Fused Zamasu

Jiren needs his Fullpower base to outstat
Anyway zamasu in immortal so he wins anyway because jiren has no mean to counter that

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:32 pm

Literally base baby saga Goku is enough

Manga or anime? Manga loses badly in stats but stalls via immortality, anime outstats

Manga : normal ssj2 loses, fullpower ssj2 mops
Anime : mops

Manga : loses
Anime : outstats and wins low-mid diff

Blackstripe
Regular

Post by Blackstripe » Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:09 am

The Earth Kingdom army that attacked Cell vs Red Ribbon Army Headquarters.

The Earth Kingdom has discovered the location of the Red Ribbon Army's headquarters and launches a surprise attack against them!

Earth Army gets everything they had against cell, plus the King's top guardsmen (including the big one who fought Piccolo).

The Red Ribbon HQ has the forces that fought Goku when he attacked.

Who wins?

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:49 am

I think SS4 Goku has this. I have base Vegetto stronger than base Goku but not enough to surpass him with SS3 against his SS4 transformation.
Zamasu is weaker but has immortality so he wins.
Base F. Trunks one shots any Boo with the exception of the Boo that trained for the ToP.
Same as above.

Jiren will need to get as serious serious him facing Omen Goku but at the end it would be pointless since he will be killed by Infinite Zamasu.

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:52 pm

p-hyvo wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:32 pm

Literally base baby saga Goku is enough

Manga or anime? Manga loses badly in stats but stalls via immortality, anime outstats

Manga : normal ssj2 loses, fullpower ssj2 mops
Anime : mops

Manga : loses
Anime : outstats and wins low-mid diff
What if Baby got inside of Zamasu?

In Brightest Day
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by In Brightest Day » Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:59 am

Team fight:

Merus, Master Roshi, Son Goten, Trunks, Jaco, Android #17, Chaozu, Tarble, Broly.

vs.

Son Goku, Vegeta, Son Gohan, Piccolo, Eighteen, Krillin, Tenshinhan, Yamcha, Majin Boo.

Current manga versions of everyone - the kids can fuse into Gotenks if it’s a stomp.

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:26 pm

Gogeta wins with some difficulty. It won't be nearly as easy as the Broly fight.

I think the two would have a brutal fight, with Jiren actually getting some decent hits in. Maybe Jiren punches Gogeta's face, makes his lip bleed: prompting him to smile at the strength of this guy. I see it ending with Gogeta needing to use so much power fighting Jiren, that his final attack defuses him after it hits Jiren. Then Goku and Vegeta would beat the severely tired Jiren, like Frieza-Goku did in the TOP.