The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

GreatSaiyaman123
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:55 pm

Noah wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:13 pm New match:

- SSJ3 Vegetto (Boo arc) vs. Final Form Freeza (RoF)
Freeza, easily. Specially if we're taking the anime into account where everyone is BoGs SSJG level or above. One of Freeza's suppressed forms vs Vegetto would've been a closer match.
Koitsukai wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:32 pm 1st form Cell vs Kamiccolo, Android 17 and Android 18, who joins the fight instead of not running away and just watch the fight. Can these 3 beat Cell?
Absolutely not. Cell splattered 17 and Piccolo together with no effort whatsoever, 18 isn't changing anything. Hell he even walked through Piccolo's best blast without a single scratch.
GatoF wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:15 pm Yamcha ( Vegeta and Nappa arc) vs Goku, Piccolo and enraged Kid Gohan (Raditz arc and Gohan can hit Yamcha just once)
I think the team has this. Yamcha is cocky enough that he's getting by Gohan going by the Saibaman fiasco. He won't be as weakened as Raditz since he's stronger, but he'll definitely be at disvantage against Goku and Piccolo.
NickLord wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:44 pm Who do you guys think is the strongest DBS character that GT Gogeta could beat?
I have always went by the logic that DBS > Super, so Gogeta would be lucky to beat SSJG Goku. SDBH might have something to say about this, but I haven't watched it.
NickLord wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:22 pm SSB Gogeta vs Awakened Jiren

UE Vegeta vs Full Power Broly (DBS)

SSJ4 Goku (17 arc) vs SSJ3 Vegito (Buu saga)
The novel says no one in existence could defeat SSJ1 Broly, so I think even SSJ1 Gogeta could take this with some difficulty.

Even before Vegeta's training with Beerus, Whis said he didn't know anyone stronger than Goku and Vegeta. UE Vegeta one shots.

SSJ4 Goku, easily. SBV1 is the strongest Ki Goku ever felt, so at least he is above Super Vegetto. I think all the boosts from SBV1 to SBV2 to Golden Oozaru BV to SSJ4 Goku make SSJ3 Vegetto an ant next to SSJ4 Goku.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:14 pm

Gogeta if he doesn't play around before they defuse.

Broly

Goku. Dragon Fist seems OP as fuck.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:39 pm

1. I have SSB Gogeta under ToP MUI Goku and LB Jiren. Or at the very least in the same level. I think Jiren can pull this off.

2. Vegeta wins with some difficulty. He is at the very least the 3rd to 4th strongest warrior in u7. Broly is number 5.

3. Well, If the guide books are at all correct. And Ssj4 Goku from the baby arc was more or less Ssj Vegito from the Buu arc. I suspect Ssj3 Vegito should win, with mid to high difficulty.

NickLord
Banned Alternate Account

Post by NickLord » Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:25 pm

If Goku at the start Early DB had MUI, who is the strongest character that he could match? And what about if Goku at the start of Z had MUI?

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:03 pm

NickLord wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:25 pm If Goku at the start Early DB had MUI, who is the strongest character that he could match? And what about if Goku at the start of Z had MUI?
He probably could take everybody up to Piccolo Daimaoh, against him he'd ran out of juice. If not, then maybe he can take out Popo but that's it for a kid with a PL of 10.

At SoZ, he might do well enough against the Ginyu Force, who are 100x stronger than he is, so maybe he won't stand a chance, there are 5 of them. He's got the saiyan arc covered for sure, and probably around mid-Namek arc he cannot contend anymore because UI starts to fail on him. I think Dodoria and Zarbon go down as well.

---

How many FP Jirens can current Granola take? Could he take three Shirtless Jirens at once?

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:27 am

NickLord wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:25 pm If Goku at the start Early DB had MUI, who is the strongest character that he could match? And what about if Goku at the start of Z had MUI?
He probably stops at Final Form Freeza if it is DB Goku.

DBZ Goku would stop at Boo.

NickLord
Banned Alternate Account

Post by NickLord » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:09 am

If Goku and Vegeta fused with the Potara during Late Saiyan Saga, who is the strongest character this version of Vegito could beat?

Who do you guys think is currently the weakest character that can beat Goku Black in his prime (anime & manga)?

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:01 am

I don't think Ultra Instinct would be very useful with his low stamina. Even God level Goku can't use it long because of the immense heat.
NickLord wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:09 am If Goku and Vegeta fused with the Potara during Late Saiyan Saga, who is the strongest character this version of Vegito could beat?

Who do you guys think is currently the weakest character that can beat Goku Black in his prime (anime & manga)?
Third form Frieza. I think it would probably take Oozaru or Kaioken to overpower Third Form Frieza too. Piccolo & Nail is a good indicator of how powerful a fusion might be with characters with characters of that tier of power.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:26 pm

New Fight

How far does Gas (pre-wish) go in Z and super before getting taken down?

-Buuhan
-Ssj Vegito
-God Goku (BoG)
-Golden Frieza (Rof)
-Hit (U6)
-Ssj Rose Black
-GoD Toppo

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:43 pm

Berserker1921 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:26 pm How far does Gas (pre-wish) go in Z and super before getting taken down?
Gas was very strong, but considering how much Heata avoided a direct confrontation with the revived Freeza, I doubt he compares to god level fighters. Maybe he would be a formidable opponent for Majin Boo. They are somewhat similar in size.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:58 pm

Hugo Boss wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:43 pm
Berserker1921 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:26 pm How far does Gas (pre-wish) go in Z and super before getting taken down?
Gas was very strong, but considering how much Heata avoided a direct confrontation with the revived Freeza, I doubt he compares to god level fighters. Maybe he would be a formidable opponent for Majin Boo. They are somewhat similar in size.
But that was a frieza after ToP. He would be stronger. You don’t think pre-wish gas couldn’t face off against guys before the ToP?

Thani
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Thani » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:55 pm

Gas was strong, but there is nothing to suggest he could tangle with anything beyond Namek Freeza.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:38 pm

Thani wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:55 pm Gas was strong, but there is nothing to suggest he could tangle with anything beyond Namek Freeza.
I doubt pre-wish Granolah was that week. For gas to slaughter him. Granolah was able to defeat a bunch of 7/3’s, who on base should be around the stronger members of the Z-warriors.

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:09 am

I think perhaps Granolah had the strength to beat Freeza on Namek, considering Elec didn’t compare him solely with how Freeza used to be when he was defeated by the Super Saiyans. He could have said something like “you aren’t even capable of beating Freeza the way he was, let alone now that he is much stronger”.
Berserker1921 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:58 pm But that was a frieza after ToP. He would be stronger. You don’t think pre-wish gas couldn’t face off against guys before the ToP?
I don’t think he is being that specific. He is probably taking into account the golden form, which is notably stronger than what they remember.

So, in my opinion, Gas and Granolah could be inserted somewhere between Freeza’s final form and golden form.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:13 am

Granolah sniping the 7 3s is an overated feat in terms of power. It's more like a ui type hax.

Base 7 3 from the Moro arc had already been running around with those criminals for a while I bet he was stronger than a fresh 7 3. Him being able to grab piccolo's neck was PIS and less of a feat.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:09 am

Berserker1921 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:26 pm New Fight

-Buuhan
-Ssj Vegito
-God Goku (BoG)
-Golden Frieza (Rof)
-Hit (U6)
-Ssj Rose Black
-GoD Toppo
He gets destroyed by all.

There's no way of knowing now how strong these new guys were before the wish, but we know they were below current Freeza(I doubt they've seen the golden form, besides his current FF is a beast), and Granola felt he could now take Namek Freeza. I wouldn't put much thought on Granola sniping 7-3s, because well he sniped them, he didn't fight them.
So, if Granola is somewhat like a Namek SS, and Gas can easily put him down, then Gas must've been like the androids, and his beast mode probably something like 2nd form Cell.
That's a huge jump from 40 years ago when Gas couldn't even take a 5,000 PL Bardock (at best), so maybe not even on Cell's level.

Anything beyond that is not likely to me, considering it's implied Freeza didn't have to fight to regain his throne, and they came out of nowhere, Shin and Whis didn't know about them, nor the Galactic Patrol, so they cannot be that strong.
SS3 level of power can be sensed all the way up to Shin's planet, yet they never felt Granny's or Gas' power, so they must be below that.

So pre-wish Gas' FP probably is like Super Vegeta.

NickLord
Banned Alternate Account

Post by NickLord » Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:47 pm

SSG Gogeta (DBS) vs UI Omen Goku (Moro arc)

Base Vegito (U6 arc) vs Hit (U6)

Roshi (ToP) vs Kid Buu

Android 17 (ToP) vs Goku Black in his prime (without his scythe)

SSJ2 Berzerk Kale vs Future Zamasu (no immortality)

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:44 pm

NickLord wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:47 pm SSG Gogeta (DBS) vs UI Omen Goku (Moro arc)

Roshi (ToP) vs Kid Buu

1) Hard to say, we don't know how Prime Moro compares to Broly/Gogeta, how Sign Goku compares to them or the difference between god and blue. Moro should be pretty close to Broly at the very least, considering eating puny 7-3 put him above everybody else, Goku was below that, so I guess SSG Gogeta could be a close match with Goku holding the edge, but it could go either way I think.
Also, I like Kaboom's fusion theory that the multipliers for fusion aren't as big as for regular people, and that the big boost comes at the beginning with the huge base form, so in that case, probably Goku wins.

2) If base fusions are as strong as the strongest form of their fusees, then a SSB level base Vegito can easily dispose of Hit who was weaker than SSB Goku.

3) Buu destroys him without even noticing he did so.

4) 17 survived Hakaishin Toppo even though he was absolutely eclipsed, and also could fight Jiren, both much stronger than Black. He can outlast Black easily, even if he is not strong enough to beat him fair and square, infinite energy will do the trick.

5) SS2 Kale not even with assistance from Caulifla could overpower a tired SSG Goku. Zamasu can handle her without immortality.

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:27 pm

-Buuhan
-Ssj Vegito
-God Goku (BoG)
-Golden Frieza (Rof)
-Hit (U6)
-Ssj Rose Black
-GoD Toppo
I honestly think Gas would be taken down by Nappa and even Raditz if he used his artificial moon. Gas was defeated by Bardock of all people. And unless he trained or showed any major improvement since then, then yeah. I don't know.
NickLord wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:47 pm SSG Gogeta (DBS) vs UI Omen Goku (Moro arc)

Roshi (ToP) vs Kid Buu

Gogeta. Fusions are OP as fuck.

This is an excellent fight and i can see it going either way.

Kid Buu. Roshi isn't going down easy though. He's boosted his stamina immensely.

17. 17 is in the same tier of power as Tournament of Power blue, and has infinite stamina. That attack that he used with the barrier on Jiren would kill Goku Black

Lol, Zamasu gets jobbed.

Thani
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Thani » Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:46 pm

Peach wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:27 pm

-Buuhan
-Ssj Vegito
-God Goku (BoG)
-Golden Frieza (Rof)
-Hit (U6)
-Ssj Rose Black
-GoD Toppo
I honestly think Gas would be taken down by Nappa and even Raditz if he used his artificial moon. Gas was defeated by Bardock of all people. And unless he trained or showed any major improvement since then, then yeah. I don't know.
I mean, Gas was considerably stronger than Bardock, who is regarded as "almost middle class" by Word of God (so, close to the 4~5k that was Nappa), and this was before transforming. His loss was an outlier that haunts him to this day, and none of the parties involved have any idea how Gas actually lost - which is honestly good to me, it's about time that "power levels" stopped being a decisive factor in battles.

But anyway, I'd say Gas at that time was on par with an elite soldier from the Freeza force (but not a "super elite" like Vegeta and Cui). After 40 years of, considering his personality, nonstop training, I can see him being a beast to fight against in an Universe where Namek Freeza is still lauded as an ungodly powerhouse.

But nowhere near abominations like Cell and Majin Buu - which are borderline weak by DBS standards, sadly.