The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Sun May 01, 2011 7:03 am

Vegeta's apparently a "fighting genius" and he's extremely durable, so I'd say he'd have the edge. Yamcha may be able to deal him some damage, but he'd ultimately be defeated.
Last edited by Piccolo Daimao on Wed May 04, 2011 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Holden Caulfield in [b][i]The Catcher in the Rye[/i][/b] wrote:I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody.

CatouttaHell
Advanced Regular

Re: Piccolo Post ROSAT vs

Post by CatouttaHell » Sun May 01, 2011 8:07 am

Kirby456 wrote:Hello everyone. I decided to create a bunch of Piccolo Post ROSAT vs Fights. I've noticed a lot of people put Piccolo Post ROSAT at 50 percent MSSJ Goku and a lot put him at Semi Perfect Cell but the Majority seem to put him at ASSJ Vegeta.

so here are the battles list who you think would win in each battle.

1. Piccolo POST ROSAT vs Android 16
2. Piccolo POST ROSAT vs Semi Perfect Cell
3. Piccolo POST ROSAT vs Ascended Super Saiyan Vegeta Post ROSAT 1st time
4. Piccolo POST ROSAT vs Ultra Super Saiyan Vegeta Post ROSAT 1st time
5. Piccolo Post ROSAT vs Mastered Super Saiyan Goku 50 percent

my opinions.

1. Piccolo wins
2. Piccolo wins
3. Piccolo wins
4. Not Sure who will win
5. Piccolo loses
1. Piccolo beats his brains in.
2. Cell roflstomps.
3. I assume you mean SSjin Vegeta? He wins
4. Vegeta roflstomps.
5. Son Goku roflstomps. Even at 50% he's six times stronger by my numbers.
Rocketman wrote:Where you born unable to understand jokes or is this the result of years of hard training?

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sun May 01, 2011 2:01 pm

1. Dr. Wheelo vs. Zarbon in his first form

2. Dr. Wheelo vs. Zarbon in his second form

How this battle go?
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Kirby456
Beyond Newbie

Post by Kirby456 » Tue May 03, 2011 2:36 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:1. Dr. Wheelo vs. Zarbon in his first form

How this battle go?
1. Dr Wheelo (Wheelo was able to fight on par with a Kaioken x 4 Goku and Gokus base level in that movie must have been at least 8100)

2. Oooo this is close I'm going to go with Dr Wheelo i have the two equal in power but i have Wheelo at 31.000 and Monster Zarbon at 30.000. I like Wheelo more so I'm going with him.

Kirby456
Beyond Newbie

Post by Kirby456 » Tue May 03, 2011 2:37 pm

1. King Piccolo vs Sansho with Makyo star

2. King Piccolo vs Ginger with Makyo star

Who wins? For those of you who don't know, Ginger and Sansho are Garlic Jr.'s elite fighters from the first DBZ movie.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Tue May 03, 2011 4:13 pm

Kirby456 wrote:
Hellspawn28 wrote:1. Dr. Wheelo vs. Zarbon in his first form

How this battle go?
1. Dr Wheelo (Wheelo was able to fight on par with a Kaioken x 4 Goku and Gokus base level in that movie must have been at least 8100)

2. Oooo this is close I'm going to go with Dr Wheelo i have the two equal in power but i have Wheelo at 31.000 and Monster Zarbon at 30.000. I like Wheelo more so I'm going with him.
I remember Dr. Wheelo taking hits from Goku's Kaioken X3 attack much easier then Vegeta did. I don't remember Goku being any stronger when he fought Vegeta. The first battle could either way IMO, Dr. Wheelo would probably lose the second one.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Scarz
I Live Here

Post by Scarz » Wed May 04, 2011 1:36 pm

I'm not really big on versus discussions but I always wondered if GT Uub (after he merged with Buu) can take on Goku (or Gotenks) in their SSJ3 forms.

So yeah:

Uub vs. SSJ3 Goku

CatouttaHell
Advanced Regular

Post by CatouttaHell » Wed May 04, 2011 1:53 pm

Scarz wrote:I'm not really big on versus discussions but I always wondered if GT Uub (after he merged with Buu) can take on Goku (or Gotenks) in their SSJ3 forms.

So yeah:

Uub vs. SSJ3 Goku
Oob rapestomps, whether or not this is after he fused with Boo. He's as strong as GT Base Goku who was equal with Rilldo who was stated to be stronger than Chibi Boo. Chibi Boo is worlds above everyone else in Z Anime-wise.

Anime-wise: GT Base Goku >= GT Oob >> Chibi Boo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SSjin 3 Goku >>> SSjin 3 Gotenks
Rocketman wrote:Where you born unable to understand jokes or is this the result of years of hard training?

Dorexx
Regular

Post by Dorexx » Wed May 04, 2011 2:45 pm

The Ginyu Force vs. The Spice Boys

Who would win in a fight to the death?
酷签名

Scarz
I Live Here

Post by Scarz » Wed May 04, 2011 4:49 pm

CatouttaHell wrote:
Scarz wrote:I'm not really big on versus discussions but I always wondered if GT Uub (after he merged with Buu) can take on Goku (or Gotenks) in their SSJ3 forms.

So yeah:

Uub vs. SSJ3 Goku
Oob rapestomps, whether or not this is after he fused with Boo. He's as strong as GT Base Goku who was equal with Rilldo who was stated to be stronger than Chibi Boo. Chibi Boo is worlds above everyone else in Z Anime-wise.

Anime-wise: GT Base Goku >= GT Oob >> Chibi Boo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SSjin 3 Goku >>> SSjin 3 Gotenks
I always assumed that Uub was stronger than SSJ3 but only by a little bit much. I guess I have to pay close attention to GT to see how strong Uub really is.

Kirby456
Beyond Newbie

Post by Kirby456 » Wed May 04, 2011 5:01 pm

who would win in a fight two the death Pan vs Frieza? I'm being generous and putting Pan at Freeza's level. That's pretty good seeing how she's not a Super Saiyan most people put her under 1millon. I think Frieza stomps mainly because he has more experience and is a better fighter.

CatouttaHell
Advanced Regular

Post by CatouttaHell » Wed May 04, 2011 5:04 pm

Scarz wrote:I always assumed that Uub was stronger than SSJ3 but only by a little bit much. I guess I have to pay close attention to GT to see how strong Uub really is.
Well if you meant GT SSjin 3 then Oob would lose. As for Z SSjin 3 then Oob roflstomps. He's equal to GT Base Goku who was equal to General Rilldo who was stated to be stronger than Chibi Boo. GT follows the Anime where Chibi Boo is far, far above even Boohan. GT Base Goku is haxed up to insane levels so even being equal to his base forms means being above every single character in DBZ IMO.
Kirby456 wrote:who would win in a fight two the death Pan vs Freeza? I'm being generous and putting Pan at Freeza's level. That's pretty good seeing how she's not a Super Saiyan most people put her under 1millon. I think Freeza stomps mainly because he has more experience and is a better fighter.
Son Pan is tens of thousands of times stronger than 100% Freeza by my numbers. She roflstomps him into the ground IMO. Hell, she'd even roflstomp GT Piccolo IMO (related.) She's way too underrated in terms of power.

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Wed May 04, 2011 9:43 pm

CatouttaHell wrote:He's equal to GT Base Goku who was equal to General Rilldo who was stated to be stronger than Chibi Boo.
No, he was just said to be stronger than "Majin Boo," which could refer to any of Boo's various forms. It's just as, if not even more, likely to mean Mister Boo. Given that he was the only "Majin Boo" who was still around. But any way you slice it, base Goku being stronger than ANY form of Boo is... "far-fetched," to put it nicely. But let's try not to make any big and unnecessary assumptions regardless.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

Kirby456
Beyond Newbie

Post by Kirby456 » Thu May 05, 2011 12:45 am

CatouttaHell wrote:
Scarz wrote:I always assumed that Uub was stronger than SSJ3 but only by a little bit much. I guess I have to pay close attention to GT to see how strong Uub really is.
Well if you meant GT SSjin 3 then Oob would lose. As for Z SSjin 3 then Oob roflstomps. He's equal to GT Base Goku who was equal to General Rilldo who was stated to be stronger than Chibi Boo. GT follows the Anime where Chibi Boo is far, far above even Boohan. GT Base Goku is haxed up to insane levels so even being equal to his base forms means being above every single character in DBZ IMO.
Kirby456 wrote:who would win in a fight two the death Pan vs Freeza? I'm being generous and putting Pan at Freeza's level. That's pretty good seeing how she's not a Super Saiyan most people put her under 1millon. I think Freeza stomps mainly because he has more experience and is a better fighter.
Son Pan is tens of thousands of times stronger than 100% Freeza by my numbers. She roflstomps him into the ground IMO. Hell, she'd even roflstomp GT Piccolo IMO (related.) She's way too underrated in terms of power.
No GT Piccolo ROFL stomps Pan with his pinky!. Frieza destroys her!.

In Brightest Day
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by In Brightest Day » Thu May 05, 2011 3:13 am

What if the Androids were exactly the same in power as their future counterparts?

Theoretical Android #17 and #18 (who are just as powerful as their future incarnations) vs. Super Saiyan Vegeta, Piccolo, Son Gohan, Tenshinhan, Kuririn and Yamcha in the middle of South Capitol/South City.

Who wins and why?

CatouttaHell
Advanced Regular

Post by CatouttaHell » Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 am

Kirby456 wrote:No GT Piccolo ROFL stomps Pan with his pinky!. Freeza destroys her!.
GT Piccolo's only feats are defeating Commander Black, Nappa, and some weakling blue monster. Meanwhile GT Pan knocked General Rilldo on his arse and amazed the almighty Son Goku. Piccolo is nothing to Son Pan.
Kaboom wrote:
CatouttaHell wrote:He's equal to GT Base Goku who was equal to General Rilldo who was stated to be stronger than Chibi Boo.
No, he was just said to be stronger than "Majin Boo," which could refer to any of Boo's various forms. It's just as, if not even more, likely to mean Mister Boo. Given that he was the only "Majin Boo" who was still around. But any way you slice it, base Goku being stronger than ANY form of Boo is... "far-fetched," to put it nicely. But let's try not to make any big and unnecessary assumptions regardless.
Why would He be talking about Mr. Boo? Son Goku doesn't care about Mr. Boo as he's just "that good version of Mr. Boo that Mr. Satan hangs out with that I encounter once a decade" to Him. Meanwhile Chibi Boo is the Boo He defeated and the Boo whose reincarnation He trained, etc. Makes more sense to me personally.
Last edited by CatouttaHell on Thu May 05, 2011 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

SuperForteX
Banned

Post by SuperForteX » Thu May 05, 2011 5:33 am

Was Goku's line about Rildo being stronger than Buu really in the original version of GT? Can I get an exact quote? I had always guessed it to be a FUNi'ism. The FUNimation version has Goku saying:
He's more powerful than anyone we've ever faced, so far. Even Majin Buu. It's exciting to think about it.

CatouttaHell
Advanced Regular

Post by CatouttaHell » Thu May 05, 2011 5:50 am

SuperForteX wrote:Was Goku's line about Rildo being stronger than Buu really in the original version of GT? Can I get an exact quote? I had always guessed it to be a FUNi'ism. The FUNimation version has Goku saying:
He's more powerful than anyone we've ever faced, so far. Even Majin Buu. It's exciting to think about it.
Son Goku (subbed GT episode 19) wrote:"To think that I should come across someone with a Ki as large as yours... It's even greater than Boo's."

jackjack
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by jackjack » Thu May 05, 2011 11:09 am

In Brightest Day wrote:What if the Androids were exactly the same in power as their future counterparts?

Theoretical Android #17 and #18 (who are just as powerful as their future incarnations) vs. Super Saiyan Vegeta, Piccolo, Son Gohan, Tenshinhan, Kuririn and Yamcha in the middle of South Capitol/South City.

Who wins and why?
If you had a healthy Goku thrown into the mix, I'd say they could win, which is already implied by Trunks (“We absolutely can’t win unless we have Goku’s help and everyone fights together!”).

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Thu May 05, 2011 12:32 pm

CatouttaHell wrote:Why would He be talking about Mr. Boo? Son Goku doesn't care about Mr. Boo as he's just "that good version of Mr. Boo that Mr. Satan hangs out with that I encounter once a decade" to Him. Meanwhile Chibi Boo is the Boo He defeated and the Boo whose reincarnation He trained, etc. Makes more sense to me personally.
He's talking to Trunks and/or Pan. They've never witnessed or sensed Kid Boo, so that would be a lousy point of reference for them. And again, Mister Boo is the only Boo who still exists. That makes him the most likely candidate by default.

What if Goku had instead compared Rild to Piccolo? Would he mean King Piccolo or Piccolo Junior at the 23rd Budokai, just because those are the ones he fought? No, common sense says that he'd mean the Piccolo who's still chilling back on Earth, and whom Trunks and Pan know and are familiar with. Comparing him to Boo is no different.

Now, I'm not saying he WAS referring to Mister Boo, or any particular form in general. Just pointing out that it doesn't HAVE to mean Kid Boo, and "that's the one Goku fought" is a pretty faulty reason to assume it does.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!