The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Majin Whis

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Majin Whis » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:59 pm

Here is my versus battle I am interested in at the moment.

Imagine you have three Gohan super buus vs One good Gohan Super Buu and all the rest of the pre-battle of gods era characters along his side. This includes movie villains and heroes and Frieza's army included. Every character is at their peak strength (expect Frieza will be nerfed to Namek saga power levels because I believe golden Frieza would still slaughter three Gohan super buu's) No fusions allowed expect Gotenks. No kid buu and only Mr. Buu for good Gohan super buu side.

Do you believe the three Gohan Buu's would get overwhelmed eventually?

I personally think a ton of weak characters are going to die by the boat load. Only the higher tier ones are even going to last for two seconds. That one Gohan buu on their side is only going to be able to do so much. I would think Janemba and Hirudegarn holding there own along with SSJ3 Goku. I think the Gohan buu's are eventually going to get over whelmed just by the sheer numbers. Bojack and LSSJ Broly and everyone else pounding the with their blasts in so much volume.

SuperSaiyan2
Not-So-Newbie

Post by SuperSaiyan2 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:50 pm

Majin Whis wrote:Here is my versus battle I am interested in at the moment.

Imagine you have three Gohan super buus vs One good Gohan Super Buu and all the rest of the pre-battle of gods era characters along his side. This includes movie villains and heroes and Freeza's army included. Every character is at their peak strength (expect Freeza will be nerfed to Namek saga power levels because I believe golden Freeza would still slaughter three Gohan super buu's) No fusions allowed expect Gotenks. No kid buu and only Mr. Buu for good Gohan super buu side.

I personally think a ton of weak characters are going to die by the boat load. Only the higher tier ones are even going to last for two seconds. That one Gohan buu on their side is only going to be able to do so much. I would think Janemba and Hirudegarn holding there own along with SSJ3 Goku. I think the Gohan buu's are eventually going to get over whelmed just by the sheer numbers. Bojack and LSSJ Broly and everyone else pounding the with their blasts in so much volume.
Hildegarn would take the victory for the team on his own.

Majin Whis

Post by Majin Whis » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:01 am

I doubt that considering a SSJ3 Goku killed Hiledarn with just a dragon fist. I believe his quiet a few steps behind the Gohan Buu's but can certainly hold his own ground. Once the buu's start teaming up on him at any point point during the battle without assistance Hilegarn is finished. Would be only a manner of time before the Gohan Buu's figure out his weakness since they have Piccolos mind.

Now I can realistically see Good Gohan Buu, Janemba, Mystic Gohan and SSJ3 Goku doing the most damage. Giynu could possibly body sweep with one of the Gohan Buu's if he caught them off guard.

SuperSaiyan2
Not-So-Newbie

Post by SuperSaiyan2 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:54 am

Majin Whis wrote:
I doubt that considering a SSJ3 Goku killed Hiledarn with just a dragon fist. I believe his quiet a few steps behind the Gohan Buu's but can certainly hold his own ground. Once the buu's start teaming up on him at any point point during the battle without assistance Hilegarn is finished. Would be only a manner of time before the Gohan Buu's figure out his weakness since they have Piccolos mind.

Now I can realistically see Good Gohan Buu, Janemba, Mystic Gohan and SSJ3 Goku doing the most damage. Giynu could possibly body sweep with one of the Gohan Buu's if he caught them off guard.
Super Saiyan 2 Goku was already ahead of Ultimate Gohan in M13, so Super Saiyan 3 would be 4x above even that going by official multipliers.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:36 am

Majin Whis wrote:
SS3 goku in M13 was stronger than gohan buu. The only problem I have is that hildy may not be able to beat buu completely, and not being able to deal good damage to buu despite power advantage.

Janemba is nowhere near gohan buu, but i think he's not a non factor. I will give this match to 3 buu team unless SS3 goku is M13 goku, where the match is completely reversed.
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Majin Whis

Post by Majin Whis » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:00 am

Janemba is nowhere near gohan buu, but i think he's not a non factor. I will give this match to 3 buu team unless SS3 goku is M13 goku, where the match is completely reversed.
Yeah, everyone is at their peak strength even M13 Goku. So you think M13 SSJ3 and Good Super Buu can win against all three of them by themselves?

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:18 am

Chi-Chi and Cyborg Tao (23rd Budokai) vs. Piccolo Daimao

How do these ponytail-sporting beauties do against the Demon King?

Scenario #1: Chi-Chi fights Elderly Daimao alone

Scenario #2: Tao fights Elderly Daimao alone

Scenario #3: Chi-Chi fights Young Daimao alone with Kamehameha and Basho Fan as options

Scenario #4: Tao fights Young Daimao alone

Scenario #5: Chi-Chi and Tao fight Young Daimao together

Lunch (Blonde) vs. Ronda Rousey
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:37 am

Majin Whis wrote:
Yeah, everyone is at their peak strength even M13 Goku. So you think M13 SSJ3 and Good Super Buu can win against all three of them by themselves?
I mean that M13 goku can kill a gohan buu by himself while "good gohan buu", janemba and hildy can handle the other 2 till goku recovers his energy.
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:39 am

DBZAOTA482 wrote:Chi-Chi and Cyborg Tao (23rd Budokai) vs. Piccolo Daimao

Scenario #3: Chi-Chi fights Young Daimao alone with Kamehameha and Basho Fan as options

-I think daimao wins all rounds. If she + Cyborg tao vs old daimao, then team wins.
-No idea. I think ronda
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

LightBing
I Live Here

Post by LightBing » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:42 pm

Majin Whis wrote:Here is my versus battle I am interested in at the moment.

Imagine you have three Gohan super buus vs One good Gohan Super Buu and all the rest of the pre-battle of gods era characters along his side. This includes movie villains and heroes and Freeza's army included. Every character is at their peak strength (expect Freeza will be nerfed to Namek saga power levels because I believe golden Freeza would still slaughter three Gohan super buu's) No fusions allowed expect Gotenks. No kid buu and only Mr. Buu for good Gohan super buu side.

99%/1% - The Gohan-Boo's are much too powerful to get overwhelmed by all that people. The best thing they could hope is for a distraction, long enough for a Genki Dama or a combination attack from their strongest fighters. Very difficult, all three Boo's would have to be caught up in the blast. The infinite power and regeneration pretty much seal this. If they at least got weaker and received damage, the probability would increase.

0%/100% - The team loses in all scenarios. I don't have either of them close to Old Piccolo Daimao. The best they could hope is for a Super Dodompa to hit, which would cause some damage. Piccolo would just get mad he was damaged by some puny humans, murdering them grotesquely. I only have Kuririn and Tenshinhan stronger than Old Piccolo Daimao. That's a massive jump from the power in display during the 22nd TB.

10%/90% - Lunch was shown to be strong enough to defeat a RR soldier. She probably has the power to knockout Rousey. If she hits, she's got a chance. Otherwise Rousey, would just use her judo to bring Lunch down and dismantle her limb by limb.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:49 pm

New matches:

- SSJ Goten & SSJ Trunks (Post RoSaT) x 2 Cell Juniors

- Vegeta (Saiyan Arc/No tail) x 1,000,000 Saibamen

- SSGSS Gogeta x Beerus & Champa
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:10 pm

Noah wrote:New matches:

- Even pre-ROSAT SSJ Goten and Trunks would be able to crush the Cell Jrs.
- I think the pure amount of Saibamen would eventually wear Vegeta down, and then a group of Saibamen jump on a fatigued Vegeta and blow themselves up and Vegeta is a goner.
- If it was just Beerus, I would have backed Gogeta. But throwing Champa just makes me believe that SSJB Gogeta would get overwhelmed.

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:37 pm

-Cell Juniors after a close math
-Too many Saibamen at once. Vegeta loses
-Beerus & Champoo
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

Pocket-God
Beyond Newbie

Post by Pocket-God » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:53 pm

Cell Juniors take it IMO

That's a shit ton of Saibamen, i don't think Vegeta can win on his own.

Gogeta probably, Just Vegeta and Goku working together should be able to beat Beerus(According to whis) and Champa is slightly below Beerus sooo yeah.

ThePiccolo
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ThePiccolo » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:42 pm

I'd say Daimao takes these all. If Chi-Chi and Cyborg Tao vs Old Daimao was an option, that would be the only one I'd say Daimao would lose.

- Imo, Cell Jrs stomp

- Vegeta can kill these guys in an instant, but 1 million will probably be too much.

- Gogeta would stomp

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Super ROF Gohan vs. GT Gohan

Who wins?
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Darkron2151
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Darkron2151 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:27 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:Super ROF Gohan vs. GT Gohan

Who wins?
GT Gohan was stated to have kept up his training, so I doubt he lost any power since DBZ seeing his fight against Rildo. Add SSJ on top of that and skinny ROF Gohan has no chance (as if he had one before).

SSJ2FutureGohan
I Live Here

Post by SSJ2FutureGohan » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:39 pm

Darkron2151 wrote:

Who wins?
GT Gohan was stated to have kept up his training, so I doubt he lost any power since DBZ seeing his fight against Rildo. Add SSJ on top of that and skinny ROF Gohan has no chance (as if he had one before).
Agreed on this. Even if you want to argue that Gohan somehow lost his Ultimate for whatever reason...I don't see how he could be as pathetic as RF Gohan if he at least did some training.

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:17 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:Pui Pui and Yakon vs. #19 and Dr. Gero
Pui-Pui is a small fry and gets Yamcha'd by either of the Androids almost instantly. Then they can take their time with Yakon, who is a little bit ahead of either of them in power, but they can still bring down by working together. Especially if they get to absorb some ki from him.
apex_pretador wrote:1. Base vegitto vs SS gotenks (post)
2. Bojack , Hatchiyak , M8 broly , M10 Broly , SPC , PC , Majin vegeta , CG gohan , Paikuhan , dabura (no spit) vs SS3 goku (dead) , everyone at full power , no planet destruction
3. 1st form freeza DBS vs buu [mystic gohan , SS3 goku(dead) , piccolo , majin vegeta] ABSORBED. No candy beam , no absorptions
4. Freeza , cold , cooler vs #17 , everyone at FP, no mecha-meta , no planet destruction , no DBS
5. Beerus & champa vs SSB goku , vegeta , gold Freeza , mystery guy
6. King cold vs #19 pre absorption
7. Namek SS Goku vs HEALTHY 100% freeza
8. Yamcha and satan vs videl and chiatzu (everyone at equal PL)
9. Raditz , yamcha , yajirobe, Tenshinhan , chiatzu , piccolo , krillin , popo vs nappa (saiyan arc max power everyone)
1. SS Gotenks has a solid edge in power over base Vegetto, but there's a slim chance that Vegetto can fight smart and stall for the full half-hour until Gotenks' Fusion runs out. Not likely, though.
2. If Goku tries his hardest, he can vaporize the entire group at once with a big enough attack. Their only hope of victory would be to evade him until SS3 burns him out. But if being dead means that SS3 doesn't drain him as fast, then...
3. I don't think Freeza was quite that strong in his 1st form. In his final form, almost definitely, but not this one. He gets pwned unless he transforms.
4. Android 17 is a lot stronger than anyone from the Freeza family, and his infinite stamina means their numbers won't really matter and they're not going to wear him down. He takes his time and picks them apart.
5. Undetermined.
6. Could go either way unless No.19 manages to absorb a decent amount of ki and tip the scales. I think Cold is a little stronger but 19's more durable.
7. Goku will have a harder time but still win in the end. He's got a decent power advantage, and Freeza's still going to start burning himself out from using 100% before long.
8. Yamcha is stronger than Chaozu, but his anxiety around women causes problems with Videl around, and that tips the scales. Videl quickly overpowers her dad, then goes to indirectly lend Chaozu a hand, and they win.
9. I'm thinking the sheer numbers at work here will let the team overcome Nappa. But it won't be easy, and Yamcha will probably still be killed.
— My gut tells me that the scenario where Chi-Chi and Tao fight together is the only time they'll win.
— If Lunch is packing heat, then she can easily kill a normal-Earthling fighter. But without any weaponry, Lunch has no observable fighting skills of her own, and gets pummeled.
Noah wrote:- SSJ Goten & SSJ Trunks (Post RoSaT) x 2 Cell Juniors
— They're similar in power, but the Juniors are much more direct and brutal than 2 goofy kids. Goten and Trunks probably lose.
— A million Saibaimen is far too many. Vegeta's going to get tired and overwhelmed after a few hundred, at most.
— No real answer, since we don't know if or how Fusion works with godly ki. But if it works anywhere close to how it normally does, then Gogeta ends up many times stronger than either Beerus or Champa and easily destroys them.
Neither one of them is Goku, so somehow they both lose.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

DanielSSJ
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by DanielSSJ » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:10 am

#1. Daimao stomps
#2. Daimao stomps
#3. Daimao stomps
#4. Daimao stomps
#5. Daimao stomps
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)