The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Zamasu55 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:40 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:38 pm Kid Broly vs Saiyan arc Gohan

Enraged Base Broly vs Ohzaru Vegeta Baby

Ikari Broly vs (post ToP) Gohan + 17

Ikari Broly vs Omega Sheron

Ikari Broly vs LSS out of control Kale (manga/anime)

Ikari Broly vs SS Kefla

SSJ Broly vs SS2 Kefla

SSJ Broly vs 3rd Omen Goku

FPSS Broly vs Hakaishin Toppo + SS2 Kefla + 17 + Golden Freeza (basically every ToP big dog except U7 saiyans and Jiren)

Super 17 (without absorption) vs Vegeta Baby
Super 17 (without absorption) vs adult SS3 Goku (GT episode 1)
- Kid Broly stomps.
- GT vs Super. Pass.
- I think Gohan and 17 can handle him for a bit, but they'll end up losing anyway.
- GT vs Super. Pass.
- Stalemate with the manga version (it was a clear reference by Toyotaro). Broly beats the anime version though.
- Kefla, definetely.
- I don't think Ssj Broly rivals UI Omen Goku...
- Goku.
- 17 and Freeza are absolutely useless here, they'd get one-shotted. But on the other hand, Hakaishin Toppo and Ssj2 Kefla can absolutely win this.

- Easy. Just look at Super Uub's fight with both of them. Super 17 destroyed him with ease, but Baby actually struggled a litte bit.
- Super 17 one-shots. That version of Ssj3 Goku is nowhere near Baby Vegeta 1, while Super 17, even without absorbing energy, can stomp Super Uub.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:49 pm

New match:

- Goddo Saiyajin Bejitto vs. Hakaishin Rikiru
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:04 pm

Noah wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:49 pm New match:

I interpret this as SSJG Vegito vs. Liquer, in which case Liquer wins.

Jirly (Jiren + Broly potara fusion with no time limit) vs. Moku (full power Moro + MUI Goku potara fusion with no time limit).
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:21 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:04 pm

I interpret this as SSJG Vegito vs. Liquer, in which case Liquer wins.

Jirly (Jiren + Broly potara fusion with no time limit) vs. Moku (full power Moro + MUI Goku potara fusion with no time limit).

1)I' m going with Rikiru or Liquer, but never a piece of cake

2) I haven't read the last chapter but MUI Goku (who can beat Jiren and Broly) with Moro's magic (+ his power) should have little trouble dealing with Jirly: weakening and then stomping.

Block88
Beyond Newbie

Post by Block88 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:18 am

Depends what version Of vegito were talking here?
Current? Ssjg
FT arc ssjb

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:51 am

The Core Area Warriors (Hearts excluded) run the gauntlet:

- Aniraza
- Hit (post ToP, eager to kill his opponents)
- Ssj2 Kefla
- Hakaishin Toppo
- Ssj Full Power Broly (DBS)
- Jiren (Full Power, but not Awakened)

How far do they get?

The CAW are: Cumber, Mecha Zamasu, Lagss and Kamioren.
Cumber cannot go Ssj, Ssj3, Ssj3 Full Power and Golden Oozaru. Only his base form.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:31 am

Zamasu55 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:51 am The Core Area Warriors (Hearts excluded) run the gauntlet:

- Aniraza
- Ssj2 Kefla
- Hakaishin Toppo

How far do they get?

Cumber cannot go Ssj, Ssj3, Ssj3 Full Power and Golden Oozaru. Only his base form.
Do the core area warriors face the dbs versions of the characters you said?
If the "goods" are in their dbs version, CAW clears

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:43 pm

p-hyvo wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:31 am
Zamasu55 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:51 am The Core Area Warriors (Hearts excluded) run the gauntlet:

- Aniraza
- Ssj2 Kefla
- Hakaishin Toppo

How far do they get?

Yes, but do you really think they can defeat Jiren? Remember that it's just base Cumber, and all the others seem trash to me.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:18 pm

- Aniraza
- Ssj2 Kefla
- Hakaishin Toppo

How far do they get?

Laggs: FPSS Broly takes her

Kamioren: Hakaishin Toppo (i'll assume Kamioren was beaten by a regular SSBE, not the boosted version, even if not, they should be just as below as Hakaishin Toppo and maybe double KO each other?)

Mecha Zamasu: Broly and Jiren can do just about anything to him, except kill him. Wins.

Cumber: Broly puts an end to Base Cumber

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:59 pm

Zamasu55 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:43 pm

- Aniraza
- Ssj2 Kefla
- Hakaishin Toppo

How far do they get?

Yes, but do you really think they can defeat Jiren? Remember that it's just base Cumber, and all the others seem trash to me.
Anyone from heroes is on a completely different tier I'm comparison to dbs characters. There's no comparison, even the weakest ones would stomp dbs verse

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:11 pm

p-hyvo wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:59 pm

Anyone from heroes is on a completely different tier I'm comparison to dbs characters. There's no comparison, even the weakest ones would stomp dbs verse
What?

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:13 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:18 pm

- Aniraza
- Ssj2 Kefla
- Hakaishin Toppo

How far do they get?

Laggs: FPSS Broly takes her

Kamioren: Hakaishin Toppo (i'll assume Kamioren was beaten by a regular SSBE, not the boosted version, even if not, they should be just as below as Hakaishin Toppo and maybe double KO each other?)

Mecha Zamasu: Broly and Jiren can do just about anything to him, except kill him. Wins.

Cumber: Broly puts an end to Base Cumber
Base Cumber was on par with a post ToP SsjB KK Vegetto. I don't think Broly can beat him. Agreed on the rest.

Tai Lung

Post by Tai Lung » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:16 pm

ehh ..
Goku UI Omen >>> cumber
Vegeta SSBE > Tsufuru twin
zamasu is inmortal ok but the other no

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:06 am

Tai Lung wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:16 pm
ehh ..
Goku UI Omen >>> cumber
Dbh characters >>>>>dbs characters.
Doesn't matter the forms, even lowballing they are at least x400 stronger than their dbs counterparts

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:00 am

Do you think that Golden Cooler as a form (being the Ultimate Evolution on top of the Fourth Form) is superior to Golden Freeza (Resurrection F) which was slightly superior to SSJB at the time.

If so, is Golden Cooler superior even to True Golden Freeza?

In my mind I have the regular Golden Freeza being the result of combining the 50% Final Form with the Ultimate Evolution and True Golden Freeza being the 100% variant. Which means that as FORMS I place True Golden Freeza as 2× Golden Freeza.

We know that Cooler in his Fourth Form had a PL of 470.000.000 (nearly 4 times stronger than his brother at 100% Final). As such, say that by this time Goku as a SSJ has grown twice as strong and seeing how 50% Final Cooler dealt the Kaio Ken ×20, he is probably in the same level as Freeza at 100% Final on Namek.

Ultimately, should Cooler be on Namek he would be equal to Freeza, or should Freeza was still alive he would probably be at Cooler's league. As such, a weakened SSJ Goku agaisnt Fourth Form Cooler fairs out decently.

Ultimately, from my point of view Golden Cooler=2× True Golden Freeza=4× Golden Freeza.

Freeza was a fool for never training and obtaning the Fourth Form to stack the Ultimate Evolution on it. What do you think?

Because if that is the case could Golden Cooler fair out against Blue Goku, Blue Vegeta and True Golden Freeza at the same time? (Seeing the three are nearly equals).
P O W E R

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:37 am

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:00 am Do you think that Golden Cooler as a form (being the Ultimate Evolution on top of the Fourth Form) is superior to Golden Freeza (Resurrection F) which was slightly superior to SSJB at the time.

In my mind I have the regular Golden Freeza being the result of combining the 50% Final Form with the Ultimate Evolution and True Golden Freeza being the 100% variant. Which means that as FORMS I place True Golden Freeza as 2× Golden Freeza.

We know that Cooler in his Fourth Form had a PL of 470.000.000 (nearly 4 times stronger than his brother at 100% Final). As such, say that by this time Goku as a SSJ has grown twice as strong and seeing how 50% Final Cooler dealt the Kaio Ken ×20, he is probably in the same level as Freeza at 100% Final on Namek.

Ultimately, should Cooler be on Namek he would be equal to Freeza, or should Freeza was still alive he would probably be at Cooler's league. As such, a weakened SSJ Goku agaisnt Fourth Form Cooler fairs out decently.

Ultimately, from my point of view Golden Cooler=2× True Golden Freeza=4× Golden Freeza.

Freeza was a fool for never training and obtaning the Fourth Form to stack the Ultimate Evolution on it. What do you think?

Because if that is the case could Golden Cooler fair out against Blue Goku, Blue Vegeta and True Golden Freeza at the same time? (Seeing the three are nearly equals).
Golden cooler is from dbh.
Everyone from dbh is muliversal by scaling.
Golden cooler stomps anyone from dbs effortlessly

Tai Lung

Post by Tai Lung » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:41 pm

p-hyvo wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:06 am

ehh ..
Goku UI Omen >>> cumber
Doesn't matter the forms, even lowballing they are at least x400 stronger than their dbs counterparts
facts? ...
because heroes is only PS, it does not have feats.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:02 am

Tai Lung wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:41 pm
p-hyvo wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:06 am

ehh ..
Goku UI Omen >>> cumber
facts? ...
because heroes is only PS, it does not have feats.
In the game, ccl goku describes base cumber's power as different from the strength of every opponent he had faced. So, base cumber>>>jiren dbs.
On top of that, cumber goes ssj3, so it is x400. And that would be an overkill even for Broly (dbs)
Base cumber in the anime beats the hell out of ssb kaioken vegetto, who's (lowballing) tens to hundreds of times stronger than ssb goku, depending on what kaioken he was using ( anyway, it is or vanilla kaioken or x10 kaioken, it can't be x20 kaioken because in x20 the hair gets a lighter colour)

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:10 am

Pick a team of Broli, Jiren, Top and Kafla and the Core Area Warriors can be beaten. Hearts is probably the only one that can beat Broli and Jiren.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:11 am

p-hyvo wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:37 am
Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:00 am Do you think that Golden Cooler as a form (being the Ultimate Evolution on top of the Fourth Form) is superior to Golden Freeza (Resurrection F) which was slightly superior to SSJB at the time.

Golden cooler is from dbh.
Everyone from dbh is muliversal by scaling.
Golden cooler stomps anyone from dbs effortlessly
No that's not my point. Say that it is a version of Cooler from DBS. I dont want to mix power levels. Only multipliers.
P O W E R