The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by ZombieVito » Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:05 am

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 5:12 am Just had this in mind concerning Present Zamasu and maybe Future Zamasu. You know the whole 'prodigy Supreme Kai fighter' thing.

I don't remember if these match ups have been made before but it's worth a try.

Grand Supreme Kai vs Present Zamasu
South Supreme Kai vs Present Zamasu
West Supreme Kai vs Present Zamasu
North Supreme Kai vs Present Zamasu

Super Buu vs Present Zamasu
Kid Buu vs Present Zamasu

Ik there is the issue with Zamasu fighting a Goku post 2 main Arcs of Super, but I think that, as we said once, Zamasu kinda scales based on the Buu saga. Also, I wonder (can I call myself confident?) in Daikaioshin's sealing ability to be able to seal/defeat Future Zamasu with the immortality hax.
Zamasu is 100 times stronger than someone who did this to Gotenks:

He murders everyone on those fights in a second.

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Mad Swami » Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:13 am

ZombieVito wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:05 am
Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 5:12 am Just had this in mind concerning Present Zamasu and maybe Future Zamasu. You know the whole 'prodigy Supreme Kai fighter' thing.

Ik there is the issue with Zamasu fighting a Goku post 2 main Arcs of Super, but I think that, as we said once, Zamasu kinda scales based on the Buu saga. Also, I wonder (can I call myself confident?) in Daikaioshin's sealing ability to be able to seal/defeat Future Zamasu with the immortality hax.

Did he specify anime Zamasu or manga? Because the manga is a far weaker cannon

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:50 am

Mad Swami wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:13 am
ZombieVito wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:05 am

Did he specify anime Zamasu or manga? Because the manga is a far weaker cannon
I didn't so my bad. The best match up is for Manga Zamasu
P O W E R

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:52 am

Even manga Zamasu would be too much for the Z Kais. He easily defeated Kibito and his skills and cunning were stated by Shin to be peerless amongst the Supreme Kais of all the universes.

I'm not sure if he could defeat Buu though. I believe he'd have more than enough power to split Buu apart like he did with that babarian, but since he is not strong enough to oneshot him and he does not have an attack as large as the genkidama, I think Buu would eventually outlast him. It should be a very close fight though.

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Mad Swami » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:54 am

SupremeKai25 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:52 am Even manga Zamasu would be too much for the Z Kais. He easily defeated Kibito and his skills and cunning were stated by Shin to be peerless amongst the Supreme Kais of all the universes.

I'm not sure if he could defeat Buu though. I believe he'd have more than enough power to split Buu apart like he did with that babarian, but since he is not strong enough to oneshot him and he does not have an attack as large as the genkidama, I think Buu would eventually outlast him. It should be a very close fight though.
Kibito's power was only relative to base Saiyans was it not? I could be wrong but I think I remember Kibito being stated to only really be an issue for base Gohan. Regardless I definitely think Zamasu could beat Good/Evil Buu and he could keep up with Kid Buu. However, I agree Kid Buu would eventually win that fight

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:06 pm

Mad Swami wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:54 am
SupremeKai25 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:52 am Even manga Zamasu would be too much for the Z Kais. He easily defeated Kibito and his skills and cunning were stated by Shin to be peerless amongst the Supreme Kais of all the universes.

Kibito's power was only relative to base Saiyans was it not? I could be wrong but I think I remember Kibito being stated to only really be an issue for base Gohan. Regardless I definitely think Zamasu could beat Good/Evil Buu and he could keep up with Kid Buu. However, I agree Kid Buu would eventually win that fight
Based on how they dealt with the Z sword, yes. It wasn't stated but shown. Kibito and base Gohan couldn't move it a cm, but SS Gohan had no trouble. Damn, Kibito couldn't even lift it from the ground, and Goku started swinging it in his base the moment he got it, even though he dropped it when Gohan handed it to him.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:32 pm

Kibito is training though, No? Isn't he an apprentice like Zamasu? So I'd assume he got a little bit stronger after the Buu saga.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:35 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:32 pm Kibito is training though, No? Isn't he an apprentice like Zamasu? So I'd assume he got a little bit stronger after the Buu saga.
Actually, if we get all technical, Kibito is not an Apprentice Supreme Kai. He is not destined to become a Supreme Kai. He is an attendant to Shin, who was the only Supreme Kai left after Buu's rampage. I mean Shin was young, so no need to replace him yet. He is the Whis to Shin's Beerus. Albeit weaker.
P O W E R

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:47 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:35 pm
SupremeKai25 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:32 pm Kibito is training though, No? Isn't he an apprentice like Zamasu? So I'd assume he got a little bit stronger after the Buu saga.
Actually, if we get all technical, Kibito is not an Apprentice Supreme Kai. He is not destined to become a Supreme Kai. He is an attendant to Shin, who was the only Supreme Kai left after Buu's rampage. I mean Shin was young, so no need to replace him yet. He is the Whis to Shin's Beerus. Albeit weaker.
Oh okay that makes sense.

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:10 pm

Baby Vegeta vs. Base Black

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:35 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:06 pm

Based on how they dealt with the Z sword, yes. It wasn't stated but shown. Kibito and base Gohan couldn't move it a cm, but SS Gohan had no trouble. Damn, Kibito couldn't even lift it from the ground, and Goku started swinging it in his base the moment he got it, even though he dropped it when Gohan handed it to him.
Shinjin appear to be magically inclined on average rather than being all around physical fighters like the Saiyans. It's why you have Shin who is weaker than the Buu arc SSJs physically but his magic/psychic abilities can be argued as boasting SSJ2 level capabilities. Future Zamasu in the manga could apparently be taken down by Future Trunks yet his powers allowed him to restrain SSJG Goku.

Dare I say Kibito might have been able to defeat the base Saiyans in the Buu arc using primarily his psychic powers -- or at least base Gohan. Logically, Kibito should have also tried wielding the Z-Sword using said powers. I imagine it would have probably looked like King wielding his Sacred Treasure in Nanatsu no Taizai. Well, that is if Toriyama bothered to expound upon magic users instead of merely paying them a cursory write-off.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:43 pm

Lionel wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:35 pm
Koitsukai wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:06 pm

Shinjin appear to be magically inclined on average rather than being all around physical fighters like the Saiyans. It's why you have Shin who is weaker than the Buu arc SSJs physically but his magic/psychic abilities can be argued as boasting SSJ2 level capabilities. Future Zamasu in the manga could apparently be taken down by Future Trunks yet his powers allowed him to restrain SSJG Goku.

Dare I say Kibito might have been able to defeat the base Saiyans in the Buu arc using primarily his psychic powers -- or at least base Gohan. Logically, Kibito should have also tried wielding the Z-Sword using said powers. I imagine it would have probably looked like King wielding his Sacred Treasure in Nanatsu no Taizai. Well, that is if Toriyama bothered to expound upon magic users instead of merely paying them a cursory write-off.
I think you might be right that their strenght is more magical than physical. Daikaioshin supports that in two different arcs, also Elder Kaioshin although he is part witch.
However, I don't think they can punch that much above their weight, Zamasu couldn't even catch SSG and that beat down made him get mad at Black, he only restrained SS Goku. Shin to me was around Cell Games SS Goku, so SS2 Gohan wasn't that much out of his league
Peach wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:10 pm Baby Vegeta vs. Base Black
Anime base Black stomps. He not only could take some punches from SSB Vegeta, which could be considered an outlier, but his base was said to be above SS3 Goku, that is 400x stronger than the power that was already high end Z tier. Not even Golden Ohzaru can save Baby.

Manga Black too has a fucked up base. According to Trunks he is even stronger than SS3 Goku. SS3 Goku should be 2nd fiddle Z tier, Buutenks, Buuhan somewhere in between, I guess.
Baby Vegeta was also stronger than SS3 Goku but GT Goku was Z SS2-SS3 tier in his base. Baby wins.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:56 am

Correct me if I'm wrong (since I last read the manga like 3 years ago), but didn't Future Zamasu in the manga dodge a few punches from SSB Goku at one point? I'd say that puts his reaction speed relative to SSB Goku, meaning that he shouldn't have too much trouble reacting to anything Buu throws at him.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:22 am

• Ultimate Godslayer Hearts vs Dark King Mechikaboola (Power of Time Released)
  • Makyouka Yi Xing Long vs Goku Blue KK×10 (Post-ToP)
  • XGohanks SS3 vs FTrunks SS2 Rage, Spirit Bomb absorbed (CC)
  • 'Dark Gogeta' (Fin, SS4 Gogeta absorbed) vs Blue Goku and Blue Vegeta (CC)
  • Broly FPSS vs Kamioren (Ultimate, universe seed absorbed)
  • Giant/True Demon God Demigra vs Toppo (Base)
  • Pre-Prime Moro vs SSG XTrunks (Key of Time)
  • Anilaza vs SS3 XGotenks
  • Towa, Putine, Gravy, XDemigra (2nd form Demon God), Shroom and Salsa (True Demon God) vs SS4 XGohan or Wrathful II Broly (which of the 2 takes it?)
  • Omega Shenron vs Hypothetical SS4 Goku (CC)
P O W E R

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:02 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:56 am Correct me if I'm wrong (since I last read the manga like 3 years ago), but didn't Future Zamasu in the manga dodge a few punches from SSB Goku at one point? I'd say that puts his reaction speed relative to SSB Goku, meaning that he shouldn't have too much trouble reacting to anything Buu throws at him.
Blue Goku charged towards him and he dodged that, but when he tried to hit him he couldn't touch him and Goku just beat him to the ground and told him he was nothing compared to Black. Tried some magic, throwing him some street stuff, again with no avail and got one spear thrown back at him that didn't kill him because of the immortality. Goku then goes back to SS and Zamasu used his restraint succesfully.

They fight again later, Goku as SSG claiming he can't go SSB that soon after a SSB Mafuba but SSG would be enough for Zamasu. He easily dodges his magical attacks and beats the shit out of him while telling him even Trunks is stronger than him and that he won't conquer the universe with that power. Keeps beating him up until Zamasu breaks and takes it up with Black.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:50 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:56 am Correct me if I'm wrong (since I last read the manga like 3 years ago), but didn't Future Zamasu in the manga dodge a few punches from SSB Goku at one point? I'd say that puts his reaction speed relative to SSB Goku, meaning that he shouldn't have too much trouble reacting to anything Buu throws at him.
Just because you dodge a few attacks doesn't mean you are on that level.

Goku powered down to Super Saiyan (Maybe 2?) to fight him so Zamasu is at that level in the manga. Future Trunks was also confirmed to be superior to him on a later chapter.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:45 pm

-New Battles-

1. 7/3 (Gohan, not injured) vs 17 (Moro)?

2. 17 (Buu saga) vs Super Buu (17 was able to dodge Buu’s extinction attack)?

3. UI omen Goku (eps. 116) vs GoD Toppo?

4. Saganbo vs FP Blue Vegeta (ToP, Manga)?

5. G. Frieza (RoF, no stamina issues) vs SsjB Copy Vegeta?

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:13 am

Berserker1921 wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:45 pm -New Battles-

1. 7/3 (Gohan, not injured) vs 17 (Moro)?

2. 17 (Buu saga) vs Super Buu (17 was able to dodge Buu’s extinction attack)?

3. UI omen Goku (eps. 116) vs GoD Toppo?

4. Saganbo vs FP Blue Vegeta (ToP, Manga)?

5. G. Frieza (RoF, no stamina issues) vs SsjB Copy Vegeta?
1- didn't that fight happen and 17 almost kills 7/3?
2- Super Buu. I don't think 17 got strong enough to reach Ultimate Gohan just yet.
3- Goku. I don't think Toppo can touch 2nd Omen.
4- Vegeta. Close one.
5- That was before FT arc, I'd say they already caught up with Golden Freeza and it's a tie. Maybe Vegeta wins. Maybe not, Freeza just trained his mind and his Golden form knocked the blue out of Goku and was on par with ToP SSB, so perhaps he always had that power only not under control.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:41 am

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:22 am
  • Towa, Putine, Gravy, XDemigra (2nd form Demon God), Shroom and Salsa (True Demon God) vs SS4 XGohan or Wrathful II Broly (which of the 2 takes it?)
Oh I missed this one!

1) I don't know how strong is that iteration of the dragon but it has to be as strong as SS Broly to beat that Goku.
2) Same for Gohanks, he should be SS Kefla tier to survive.
3) You lost me in this one
4) SSBE Vegeta beat up Kamioren, FPSS Broly should eat his heart alive.
5)I never knew just how strong Mira and Towa and Demigra are suppose to be if they were to exist in the main continuity.
6) I think that's the Moro, Goku or Vegeta said post-ToP SSB would be enough. Too much for a SSG to match.
7) Gotenks nees to be blue tier to not die. Seeing how Kefla went right past SSB and then some more, Goten and Trunks too should definitely go as far with the proper training.
8) I don't know any of those people, but I bet my money on good old Broly.
9) I don't know what is that, but Goku probably.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:36 am

Koitsukai wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:41 am
Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:22 am
Oh I missed this one!

1) I don't know how strong is that iteration of the dragon but it has to be as strong as SS Broly to beat that Goku.
2) Same for Gohanks, he should be SS Kefla tier to survive.
3) You lost me in this one
4) SSBE Vegeta beat up Kamioren, FPSS Broly should eat his heart alive.
5)I never knew just how strong Mira and Towa and Demigra are suppose to be if they were to exist in the main continuity.
6) I think that's the Moro, Goku or Vegeta said post-ToP SSB would be enough. Too much for a SSG to match.
7) Gotenks nees to be blue tier to not die. Seeing how Kefla went right past SSB and then some more, Goten and Trunks too should definitely go as far with the proper training.
8) I don't know any of those people, but I bet my money on good old Broly.
9) I don't know what is that, but Goku probably.
ROFL, no worries. I just thought that some more wild matches would be nice to see. Heroes is a source of very good material for battles actually. Plenty of SS3 tier plus characters and whoever is above SS4/SSB is quite the beast.

I made a scale with my opinions on the characters back at the power level discussion thread. More so wanted to show to people via my standpoint where these guys stand. I didn't add the CC (basically the Heroes' version of Post-ToP Super Goku and Vegeta) but all you need to keep in mind is that XGoku SS4 ≈< CC Goku Blue (just a tad stronger).

But I digress.
P O W E R