The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Berserker1921 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:07 am

New Fights

7/3 Moro runs the gauntlet.
Rules. No absorbing energy or stealing techniques.

- GoD Toppo, Sanbango, Ssj Broly, and Ssj2 Kefla
- Fp Broly and ssjB Vegito (Black arc)
- LB Jiren and SsjB Gogeta

Does he clear the gauntlet?

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:48 am

Berserker1921 wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:07 am New Fights

I'll speak only about the manga characters:

-1 Moro was shown taking hits from Gohan (who was already blue tier at the ToP) like Perfect Cell was from Krilin. So, Kefla is even useless than Gohan. He also one-shot current Blue Goku, as in he killed him with his first blow(well he should've killed him), so Saganbo and Toppo are dead as well. I don't think SS Broly is much stronger than Blue Goku, so he is gone too. He can definitely fist through 3 out of those 4, Broly might take a little more to go down, but Moro kills them all easily.

-2 Vegito was only compared to Beerus when charging his ultimate attack which he can't even land. We still don't know how Moro compares to Beerus, but he should be closer to him than FT arc Vegito (without FKHH). Moro takes it.
Vs FP Broly, I don't know how strong Merus was, but Moro actually landed a couple of hits on an angel, I don't think Broly could do that.

3- Jiren was shown to be able to match MUI Goku, so until we see how Moro performs against it and how it compares to current Sign and ToP MUI, I can't tell.

Moro vs Gogeta, let's put it like this, Moro and Messi are goats, Gogeta is Bayern Munich.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:46 am

Since Koitsukai covered the Manga imma cover the anime:

1) Saganbo is hardly above normal blue level, SS Broly above and finally SS2 Kefla. I assume she can go Overloaded, which for me puts her definitevely above SS Broly. With GoD Toppo they may be of some trouble initially, given Kefla's energy spam (which renders her immobile) and Toppi's hakai. We don't know how Moro would counter Hakai, so Toppo is the big player here. Saganbo gets fisted, SS Broly rages on him but Moro evades and defeats him, SS2 Kefla stands still like a duck for Moro to take her out and GoD Toppo just can't keep up.

2)FP Broly is probably stronger on his own than the combined efforts of the previous team, which included himself too lol. Blue Vegito should scale to Suppressed Jiren in the anime imo. Above Vegeta Blue's Final Flash. So combining Broly's rampage with this additional power, they will push Moro back for a while, but Broly will be taken out eventually and Vegito isn't the blue fusion level character you would expect.

3) now this, this is extremely high dif, nearly overkill for Moro. 7-Moro-3 even above his Prime, is still above GoD. Either of these 2 has a super match with him. So 2, take him out. LB Jiren would be more close than Blue Gogeta. And I doubt Moro can break Jiren's spirit.
P O W E R

FishermanJohnWest
Beyond Newbie

Post by FishermanJohnWest » Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:19 am

1: Easily low Diff's Kelfa, Sanbango and Toppo. SSJ Broly is >> all of them but how Moro fairs against him well, I'd give it to Moro
2: Depends how Moro compares to Beerus
3: Beats LB Jiren no problem, as for SSJB Gogeta, depends on how Moro73 compares to Beerus

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:45 am

Fused Zamasu vs. the U7 genkidama, can he push back the spirit bomb like Jiren did or does he get overpowered?

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:32 am

SupremeKai25 wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:45 am Fused Zamasu vs. the U7 genkidama, can he push back the spirit bomb like Jiren did or does he get overpowered?
He needs to be corrupted.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:58 am

1) Base Form Kid Trunks (25th Budokai) vs. 20X Kaioken Son Goku (Against Frieza).

2) Base Form Son Goten (25th Budokai) vs. 50% Final Form Frieza (Frieza Saga).

3) Android 18 (Androids Saga) vs. Android 18 (25th Budokai).

4) Super Saiyan 3 Son Goku (Majin Buu Saga), Super Saiyan 2 Majin Vegeta, Super Saiyan 2 Son Gohan (Cell Games Saga), & Super Saiyan 2 Son Gohan (25th Budokai) vs. Super Buu (Base Form).

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:56 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:45 am Fused Zamasu vs. the U7 genkidama, can he push back the spirit bomb like Jiren did or does he get overpowered?
According to Goku in the saiyan arc, if you don't have evil energy you can deflect it. So Zamasu shouldn't push it back.
The only times we've seen an evil guy push it back was in Namek with a battered Goku but it still hit Freeza, and Kid Buu because Goku had run out of juice, once he gained it all back just as SS he erased Buu. And of course Jiren but he was a good guy and so strong.
SSBKKx20 + the good energy thing should be enough to blast Zamasu
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:58 am 1) Base Form Kid Trunks (25th Budokai) vs. 20X Kaioken Son Goku (Against Frieza).

4) Super Saiyan 3 Son Goku (Majin Buu Saga), Super Saiyan 2 Majin Vegeta, Super Saiyan 2 Son Gohan (Cell Games Saga), & Super Saiyan 2 Son Gohan (25th Budokai) vs. Super Buu (Base Form).
1-2) To me, the kids are around 40M, while their elders are 60-70M. So, no, I don't think they can win, but Trunks might have a chance because Goku can't use for more than a few seconds that kind of power. Goten on the other hand would be fighting against a steady 60M level of power.

3) Somebody correct me if I'm forgetting something, but nothing implied 18 trained or even cared about it from one arc to the other. She married and had a kid. Krilin being retired also hints nobody was doing much training in that family. Stalemate.

4) I think Super Buu ends up winning. I'm wondering just how much the Gohans would bring to the table, probably not enough to tilt the scale, considering they would be weaker than Goku and Vegeta. And we know if Buu gets cornered he absorbs you.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:57 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:56 pm
According to Goku in the saiyan arc, if you don't have evil energy you can deflect it. So Zamasu shouldn't push it back.
The only times we've seen an evil guy push it back was in Namek with a battered Goku but it still hit Freeza, and Kid Buu because Goku had run out of juice, once he gained it all back just as SS he erased Buu. And of course Jiren but he was a good guy and so strong.
SSBKKx20 + the good energy thing should be enough to blast Zamasu
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:58 am 1) Base Form Kid Trunks (25th Budokai) vs. 20X Kaioken Son Goku (Against Frieza).

1-2) To me, the kids are around 40M, while their elders are 60-70M. So, no, I don't think they can win, but Trunks might have a chance because Goku can't use for more than a few seconds that kind of power. Goten on the other hand would be fighting against a steady 60M level of power.

3) Somebody correct me if I'm forgetting something, but nothing implied 18 trained or even cared about it from one arc to the other. She married and had a kid. Krilin being retired also hints nobody was doing much training in that family. Stalemate.

4) I think Super Buu ends up winning. I'm wondering just how much the Gohans would bring to the table, probably not enough to tilt the scale, considering they would be weaker than Goku and Vegeta. And we know if Buu gets cornered he absorbs you.
Koitsukai, thank you so very much for replying to my earlier post with such haste.

But what would be your very own personal opinion for the respective levels of strength for Kid Trunks, Son Goten, Android 18, and Super Buu (Base Form) from the Majin Buu Saga as a whole?

Because I have my doubts that the Fusion Dance outright multiplies the two people who are doing the Fusion Dance's respective Power Levels together.

Like for an example, Trunks and Son Goten becoming Gotenks would have resulted in Trunks having his power multiplied by that of Son Goten's very own power in order to get Gotenks' very own respective level of power.

And the reason why I think that the power given through the Fusion Dance isn't the result of the two fusees' respective Power Levels being multiplied together is because of the fact that in the 25th Budokai Saga Trunks and Son Goten in their Super Saiyan forms were strong enough to fight against Android 18 a Hell of a lot better than Super Saiyan Vegeta and Super Saiyan Future Trunks had done against Android 18 in the Androids Saga.

Yet, Gotenks from before he had trained in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber was stated in the Daizenshuu 7 to have been weaker than the version of Vegeta from the Majin Buu Saga.

I also believe that Super Buu in his base form wasn't infinitely stronger than Super Saiyan 3 Son Goku from the Majin Buu Saga.

From the simple fact that Trunks, Son Goten, and Gotenks training in the Room of Spirit and Time weren't able to increase their respective base forms' Power Levels as much as Son Goku and Son Gohan had done in the Imperfect Cell Saga when the father and son had trained in the Time Chamber.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:42 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:57 pm Koitsukai, thank you so very much for replying to my earlier post with such haste.

But what would be your very own personal opinion for the respective levels of strength for Kid Trunks, Son Goten, Android 18, and Super Buu (Base Form) from the Majin Buu Saga as a whole?

Because I have my doubts that the Fusion Dance outright multiplies the two people who are doing the Fusion Dance's respective Power Levels together.

Like for an example, Trunks and Son Goten becoming Gotenks would have resulted in Trunks having his power multiplied by that of Son Goten's very own power in order to get Gotenks' very own respective level of power.

And the reason why I think that the power given through the Fusion Dance isn't the result of the two fusees' respective Power Levels being multiplied together is because of the fact that in the 25th Budokai Saga Trunks and Son Goten in their Super Saiyan forms were strong enough to fight against Android 18 a Hell of a lot better than Super Saiyan Vegeta and Super Saiyan Future Trunks had done against Android 18 in the Androids Saga.

Yet, Gotenks from before he had trained in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber was stated in the Daizenshuu 7 to have been weaker than the version of Vegeta from the Majin Buu Saga.

I also believe that Super Buu in his base form wasn't infinitely stronger than Super Saiyan 3 Son Goku from the Majin Buu Saga.

From the simple fact that Trunks, Son Goten, and Gotenks training in the Room of Spirit and Time weren't able to increase their respective base forms' Power Levels as much as Son Goku and Son Gohan had done in the Imperfect Cell Saga when the father and son had trained in the Time Chamber.
To me the kids are:
base: 40-50 M (not each of them, but both around that level)
SS: 200-250 M
A-18: - 250- 300 M
Super Buu I do think was a great deal stronger than SS3 Goku because not even with Vegeta's help they believed they had a chance, and regreted detroying the Potara.

About Gotenks and fusions as a whole, I don't buy the whole set mutiplier theories, fusions are as strong as the plot requires them to be. For instance, Gotenks' power increase from SS to SS3 doesn't seem as big as it is for Goku. His SS3 should've been a massive stomp, but it wasn't.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:41 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:42 pm
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:57 pm Koitsukai, thank you so very much for replying to my earlier post with such haste.

To me the kids are:
base: 40-50 M (not each of them, but both around that level)
SS: 200-250 M
A-18: - 250- 300 M
Super Buu I do think was a great deal stronger than SS3 Goku because not even with Vegeta's help they believed they had a chance, and regreted detroying the Potara.

About Gotenks and fusions as a whole, I don't buy the whole set mutiplier theories, fusions are as strong as the plot requires them to be. For instance, Gotenks' power increase from SS to SS3 doesn't seem as big as it is for Goku. His SS3 should've been a massive stomp, but it wasn't.
You think SS is a 5 times boost?

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:09 pm

1) Youth Restored Master Mutaito (Potential Unlocked By Grand Elder Guru) vs. Piccolo Daimaō (Assimilation With Kami).

2) Youth Restored Master Roshi (After Training With King Kai For 7 Years) vs. Majin Dabura.

3) Youth Restored Grandpa Son Gohan (Potential Unleashed By Elder Kaioshin) vs. Base Form Mira (Dragon Ball: Xenoverse).

4) Uub (After 20 Years of Training With Son Goku) vs. Kid Buu (Good Buu Absorbed).

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:12 pm

SSR Goku Black [Scythe power up but he can't use the weapon] vs Toppo [No GoD form]
Merged Zamasu [Corrupted; No immortality] vs SS2 Kefla [Fusion has no time limit]
Kuririn [ToP arc] vs Base Goten [ToP arc; Can't go Super Saiyan].
Frost [ToP arc] vs Super Saiyan Vegeta [U6 arc].
Chichi [23rd TB] vs Cheelai.
Piccolo [ToP arc] vs Base Vegeta [U6 arc; Can't go Super Saiyan].

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:20 am

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:09 pm 1) Youth Restored Master Mutaito (Potential Unlocked By Grand Elder Guru) vs. Piccolo Daimaō (Assimilation With Kami).

2) Youth Restored Master Roshi (After Training With King Kai For 7 Years) vs. Majin Dabura.

3) Youth Restored Grandpa Son Gohan (Potential Unleashed By Elder Kaioshin) vs. Base Form Mira (Dragon Ball: Xenoverse).

4) Uub (After 20 Years of Training With Son Goku) vs. Kid Buu (Good Buu Absorbed).
1) So this is a minor potential unlock on top of Mutaito. I don't think he can be strong enough to defeat Daimao. Cause frankly, nothing guarantees that he won't reach Android saga SS tiers.

2)Humans clearly can't grow as strong as Saiyans. I can see a very minor boost for Roshi in those 7 years and even with his youth restored he shouldn't be able to say, defeat SS Gohan from Resurrection who if I recal correctly, is way below Ultimate Buu saga Gohan. And even if he is comparable to pre-training Buu saga SS Gohan, Dabura has too much strength.

3)Going by what I remember of Mira, he decimated. In Base he is already as strong as Cell saga Super Saiyans. And even if Elder Kai does the potential unleashing, it's not enough.

4)Uub was around Kid Buu level during the baby saga imo. So he should be able to easily cover the gap that would form between him and a Kidd Buu with Fat Buu's additional strength. He takes in power and speed, but he lacks hax. Unless he can go 'Majuub' he loses.
ZombieVito wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:12 pm SSR Goku Black [Scythe power up but he can't use the weapon] vs Toppo [No GoD form]
Merged Zamasu [Corrupted; No immortality] vs SS2 Kefla [Fusion has no time limit]
1)One of his toughest fights, but given his reactive evolution and infinite potential, he survives Toppo. His clones can keep him back too. Toppo at full power deals some heavy damage however. I don't see Black dying though. He takes eventually.

2)If Kefla doesn't go Overloaded it's a mid dif fight. She has the speed to keep up with Zamasu and the strength to deal damage, albeit not in the same scale as Blue Vegito. She takes eventually.

3)I want to believe the kids are stronger than the earthlings tbh. But, humans giving somewhat of a fight with Base Saiyans >>>> SS3 Gotenks and nothing indicates a power growth for the kids. So Krillin takes.

4)He sharpened his instincts and increased his power, but a one-shot is a one-shot. I am not sure if he could realistically grow strong enough to defeat a serious Super Vegeta that fought Magetta. Vegeta takes high dif.

5)Chichi

6)Piccolo
P O W E R

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:31 am

• Super 13 vs 17 and 18 (android saga)
  • GGA Ultra Pinich vs FPSS Broly
  • Power Stressed Omen Goku vs Full Power Jiren (Goku instead of 3rd Omen in the anime, power stresses)
  • Golden Freeza (RF) vs GGA Baby and Super 17 and all the shadow dragons except for Omega
  • Base Copy Vegeta vs SS Baby Vegeta
  • Ultimate Gohan (ToP) vs SS2 Caulifla and SS2 Kale
  • All Pride Troopers (except for Jiren and Toppo, Dyspo has no lightspeed) vs Koichiarator
P O W E R

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:13 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:31 am
  • Power Stressed Omen Goku vs Full Power Jiren (Goku instead of 3rd Omen in the anime, power stresses)
  • Golden Freeza (RF) vs GGA Baby and Super 17 and all the shadow dragons except for Omega
  • All Pride Troopers (except for Jiren and Toppo, Dyspo has no lightspeed) vs Koichiarator
1) Android 18 and Android 17 would have been defeated by Super Android 13 since Super Saiyan Son Goku, Piccolo (Assimilation With Kami & Nail), Super Saiyan Vegeta, and Super Saiyan Future Trunks from Dragon Ball Z: Super Android 13! working together as a team would have been able to defeat Android 18 and Android 17.

But the aforementioned Super Saiyan Son Goku, Piccolo (Assimilation With Kami & Nail), Super Saiyan Vegeta, and Super Saiyan Future Trunks from Dragon Ball Z: Super Android 13! wouldn't have been able to defeat Super Android 13 by ganging up on him since I think that Super Android 13 was between Imperfect Cell (Perfection's Prelude) and Semi-Perfect in overall strength.

2) Golden Great Ape Ultra Pinich from Dragon Ball: Fusions would have been able to defeat Super Saiyan Berserker Broly: BR from Dragon Ball Super: Broly from Golden Great Ape alone being a much stronger transformation than Super Saiyan Berserker and Super Saiyan Berserker 2.

I also think that even with Broly: BR's absurd rate of growth right in the midst of battle, I refuse to believe that Golden Great Ape Ultra Pinich would have needed to become a Super Saiyan 4 in order to defeat Super Saiyan Berserker Broly: BR who would have been much more of an Animalistic brute than the original Super Saiyan Berserker Broly from Dragon Ball Z: Broly - The Legendary Super Saiyan.

As a hypothetical Fusion Dance Warrior of Fourth Form Frieza from Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection 'F' and Perfect Cell from the Cell Games Saga or even Celluza from Dragon Ball: Fusions just using their respective base forms' power would have been more than enough to have defeated a version of Super Saiyan Berserker Broly that had such little control over himself, that the original Broly would have seen Broly: BR as nothing more than a fifth-rate knock-off of himself.

Especially since the original version of Broly had been slightly smarter during the events of the Dragon Ball Z Movies he had appeared in than his two very own respective counterparts from Dragon Ball Super. What with Lady Kale thinking that virtually anyone interacting with Lady Caulifla was in fact planning to remove Lady Caulifla from Lady Kale's life in Dragon Ball Super and having Broly: BR from Dragon Ball Super: Broly being much more of a Wild Man than his original Dragon Ball Z counterpart ever been.

But a lot of people like overexaggerating the absolute Hell right out of the powers and abilities of the Saiyan Berserkers like saying that the original version of Broly from when he had first transformed into his Super Saiyan Berserker form in Dragon Ball Z: Broly - The Legendary Super Saiyan was even stronger than Super Saiyan 2 Son Gohan from the Cell Games Saga despite the fact that Full Power Super Saiyan Son Goku with the energy he had been given by the Z-Fighters had been able to strike Super Saiyan Berserker Broly down with so much force that Super Saiyan Berserker Broly had been put into a 7-year-long Coma from that single blow alone.

And don't get me started with Lady Kale being somehow able to outright skip right over Great Apess, Wrathful Saiyan, False Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan, Ascended Super Saiyan, Ultra Super Saiyan, and Full Power Super Saiyan in order to get to Super Saiyan Berserker a form that is pretty much a mutated form of Ultra Super Saiyan as well as the fact that Lady Kefla being able to overpower the Super Saiyan God form of Son Goku from the Tournament of Power Saga in just her base form alone is complete and utter absurdity from the fact that Lady Caulifla and Lady Kale were given their respective transformations from their very own creators instead of either of the two aforementioned women actually having to receive any kind of character development whatsoever in order to have gotten each and every single goddamn last one of their very own respective Saiyan forms.

Or how else could you explain the fact that Lady Caulifla didn't even need to train for a single day of her life to have been able to achieve Super Saiyan, Ultra Super Saiyan, and even the likes of Super Saiyan 2 all within not even a few hours from one another?

Especially since all of the other Saiyans well before her time needed to have been much stronger than normal to have been able to turn into Super Saiyans in the very first place?

And with Ultra Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 2 needing a Saiyan to have mastered his or her Super Saiyan form to a very certain degree through training in order to have been able to achieve either Ultra Super Saiyan or Super Saiyan 2?

Or how could you explain how Lady Caulifla and Lady Kale are not suffering from any of the usual consequences that had plagued all of the other Saiyans that had managed to break their respective limits through achieving a new form for themselves well before the aforementioned two women's time?

Like with the fact that when Lady Kale first became a Super Saiyan Berserker, why didn't she suffer from any sort of nightmarish injuries whatsoever from having unnaturally been turned from an unnaturally skinny-looking girl into a full-blown female Bodybuilder?

3) If Ultra Instinct "Omen" Son Goku from the Tournament of Power Saga had been able to keep on fighting against Jiren from when Super Saiyan Blue: 20X Kaioken Son Goku had managed to achieve Ultra Instinct "Omen" for the very first time, then I think that Ultra Instinct "Omen" Son Goku would have been able to adapt enough to have defeated Jiren after a long and hard-fought battle.

4) Fourth Form Frieza from Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection 'F' would have been strong enough to have defeated Baby (Boy Body), the Brainwashed Android 17, Hell Fighter 17, Haze Shenron, Rage Shenron (Electric Slime Body Build), Lady Oceanus Shenron, Naturon Shenron (Lady Son Pan Absorbed), Nuova Shenron (Base Form), and Eis Shenron (Base Form).

But Fourth Form Frieza from Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection 'F' would have needed to become Golden Frieza and then go all-out right from the very start with the intent to kill his enemy or enemies as quickly as possible in order to actually stand a chance against Baby Vegeta (Base Form), Super Android 17 (Base Form), Nuova Shenron (Final Form), Eis Shenron (Final Form), and Syn Shenron.

However, Golden Frieza from Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection 'F' would lose if he were to have fought against Baby Vegeta (Base Form), Super Android 17 (Base Form), Nuova Shenron (Final Form), Eis Shenron (Final Form), and Syn Shenron all at the very exact same time since Baby Vegeta (Base Form), Super Android 17 (Base Form), Nuova Shenron (Final Form), Eis Shenron (Final Form), and Syn Shenron were all much more powerful than the combined might of Super Saiyan 3 Son Goku from Dragon Ball Z: Wrath of the Dragon, Super Saiyan 3 Son Goku from Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods, and Super Saiyan 3 Son Goku from the Peaceful World Saga of the Dragon Ball GT Timeline.

5) Considering the fact that Copy-Vegeta (Saiyan Beyond God) is nothing more than a fifth-rate knock-off of Baby Vegeta, I think that Full Power Super Saiyan Baby Vegeta would have murdered his so-called counterpart from the Dragon Ball Super Anime without any remorse whatsoever.

Especially since Full Power Super Saiyan Baby Vegeta would have been reminded of Majin Buu and Perfect Cell from Copy-Vegeta (Saiyan Beyond God) showing somewhat similar powers and abilities.

6) Potential Unleashed Son Gohan from the Majin Buu Saga would have been able to defeat Super Saiyan 2 Lady Caulifla and Super Saiyan Berserker 2 Lady Kale with the greatest of ease.

As Lady Caulifla and Lady Kale in their respective base forms should have been much weaker than any of the members of the Z-Fighters from me not buying the absolute absurdity that Lady Caulifla and Lady Kale, who despite the fact that they are supposed to be female Saiyans, they are not only even skinnier than most people in the Real World and the Dragon World, but also the fact that they are actually strong enough to achieve forms beyond Super Saiyan without any training whatsoever on their part.

7) The weaker members of the Pride Troopers would have to work together as a team in order to win.
Last edited by Steven Bloodriver on Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:33 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:13 pm
1) Android 18 and Android 17 would have been defeated by Super Android 13 since Super Saiyan Son Goku, Piccolo (Assimilation With Kami & Nail), Super Saiyan Vegeta, and Super Saiyan Future Trunks from Dragon Ball Z: Super Android 13! working together as a team would have been able to defeat Android 18 and Android 17.

But the aforementioned Super Saiyan Son Goku, Piccolo (Assimilation With Kami & Nail), Super Saiyan Vegeta, and Super Saiyan Future Trunks from Dragon Ball Z: Super Android 13! wouldn't have been able to defeat Super Android 13 by ganging up on him since I think that Super Android 13 was between Imperfect Cell (Perfection's Prelude) and Semi-Perfect in overall strength.

2) Golden Great Ape Ultra Pinich from Dragon Ball: Fusions would have been able to defeat Super Saiyan Berserker Broly: BR from Dragon Ball Super: Broly from Golden Great Ape alone being a much stronger transformation than Super Saiyan Berserker and Super Saiyan Berserker 2.

I also think that even with Broly: BR's absurd rate of growth right in the midst of battle, I refuse to believe that Golden Great Ape Ultra Pinich would have needed to become a Super Saiyan 4 in order to defeat Super Saiyan Berserker Broly: BR who would have been much more of an Animalistic brute than the original Super Saiyan Berserker Broly from Dragon Ball Z: Broly - The Legendary Super Saiyan.

As a hypothetical Fusion Dance Warrior of Fourth Form Frieza from Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection 'F' and Perfect Cell from the Cell Games Saga or even Celluza from Dragon Ball: Fusions just using their respective base forms' power would have been more than enough to have defeated a version of Super Saiyan Berserker Broly that had such little control over himself, that the original Broly would have seen Broly: BR as nothing more than a fifth-rate knock-off of himself.

Especially since the original version of Broly had been slightly smarter during the events of the Dragon Ball Z Movies he had appeared in than his two very own respective counterparts from Dragon Ball Super. What with Lady Kale thinking that virtually anyone interacting with Lady Caulifla was in fact planning to remove Lady Caulifla from Lady Kale's life in Dragon Ball Super and having Broly: BR from Dragon Ball Super: Broly being much more of a Wild Man than his original Dragon Ball Z counterpart ever been.

But a lot of people like overexaggerating the absolute Hell right out of the powers and abilities of the Saiyan Berserkers like saying that the original version of Broly from when he had first transformed into his Super Saiyan Berserker form in Dragon Ball Z: Broly - The Legendary Super Saiyan was even stronger than Super Saiyan 2 Son Gohan from the Cell Games Saga despite the fact that Full Power Super Saiyan Son Goku with the energy he had been given by the Z-Fighters had been able to strike Super Saiyan Berserker Broly down with so much force that Super Saiyan Berserker Broly had been put into a 7-year-long Coma from that single blow alone.

And don't get me started with Lady Kale being somehow able to outright skip right over Great Apess, Wrathful Saiyan, False Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan, Ascended Super Saiyan, Ultra Super Saiyan, and Full Power Super Saiyan in order to get to Super Saiyan Berserker a form that is pretty much a mutated form of Ultra Super Saiyan as well as the fact that Lady Kefla being able to overpower the Super Saiyan God form of Son Goku from the Tournament of Power Saga in just her base form alone is complete and utter absurdity from the fact that Lady Caulifla and Lady Kale were given their respective transformations from their very own creators instead of either of the two aforementioned women actually having to receive any kind of character development whatsoever in order to have gotten each and every single goddamn last one of their very own respective Saiyan forms.

Or how else could you explain the fact that Lady Caulifla didn't even need to train for a single day of her life to have been able to achieve Super Saiyan, Ultra Super Saiyan, and even the likes of Super Saiyan 2 all within not even a few hours from one another?

Especially since all of the other Saiyans well before her time needed to have been much stronger than normal to have been able to turn into Super Saiyans in the very first place?

And with Ultra Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 2 needing a Saiyan to have mastered his or her Super Saiyan form to a very certain degree through training in order to have been able to achieve either Ultra Super Saiyan or Super Saiyan 2?

Or how could you explain how Lady Caulifla and Lady Kale are not suffering from any of the usual consequences that had plagued all of the other Saiyans that had managed to break their respective limits through achieving a new form for themselves well before the aforementioned two women's time?

Like with the fact that when Lady Kale first became a Super Saiyan Berserker, why didn't she suffer from any sort of nightmarish injuries whatsoever from having unnaturally been turned from an unnaturally skinny-looking girl into a full-blown female Bodybuilder?

3) If Ultra Instinct "Omen" Son Goku from the Tournament of Power Saga had been able to keep on fighting against Jiren from when Super Saiyan Blue: 20X Kaioken Son Goku had managed to achieve Ultra Instinct "Omen" for the very first time, then I think that Ultra Instinct "Omen" Son Goku would have been able to adapt enough to have defeated Jiren after a long and hard-fought battle.

4) Fourth Form Frieza from Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection 'F' would have been strong enough to have defeated Baby (Boy Body), the Brainwashed Android 17, Hell Fighter 17, Haze Shenron, Rage Shenron (Electric Slime Body Build), Lady Oceanus Shenron, Naturon Shenron (Lady Son Pan Absorbed), Nuova Shenron (Base Form), and Eis Shenron (Base Form).

But Fourth Form Frieza from Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection 'F' would have needed to become Golden Frieza and then go all-out right from the very start with the intent to kill his enemy or enemies as quickly as possible in order to actually stand a chance against Baby Vegeta (Base Form), Super Android 17 (Base Form), Nuova Shenron (Final Form), Eis Shenron (Final Form), and Syn Shenron.

However, Golden Frieza from Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection 'F' would lose if he were to have fought against Baby Vegeta (Base Form), Super Android 17 (Base Form), Nuova Shenron (Final Form), Eis Shenron (Final Form), and Syn Shenron all at the very exact same time since Baby Vegeta (Base Form), Super Android 17 (Base Form), Nuova Shenron (Final Form), Eis Shenron (Final Form), and Syn Shenron were all much more powerful than the combined might of Super Saiyan 3 Son Goku from Dragon Ball Z: Wrath of the Dragon, Super Saiyan 3 Son Goku from Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods, and Super Saiyan 3 Son Goku from the Peaceful World Saga of the Dragon Ball GT Timeline.

5) Considering the fact that Copy-Vegeta (Saiyan Beyond God) is nothing more than a fifth-rate knock-off of Baby Vegeta, I think that Full Power Super Saiyan Baby Vegeta would have murdered his so-called counterpart from Dragon Ball Super Anime without any remorse whatsoever.

Especially since Full Power Super Saiyan Baby Vegeta would have been reminded of Majin Buu and Perfect Cell from Copy-Vegeta (Saiyan Beyond God) showing somewhat similar powers and abilities.

6) Potential Unleashed Son Gohan from the Majin Buu Saga would have been able to defeat Super Saiyan 2 Lady Caulifla and Super Saiyan Berserker 2 Lady Kale with the greatest of ease.

As Lady Caulifla and Lady Kale in their respective base forms should have been much weaker than any of the members of the Z-Fighters from me not buying the absolute absurdity that Lady Caulifla and Lady Kale, who despite the fact that they are supposed to be female Saiyans, they are not only even skinnier than most people in the Real World and the Dragon World, but also the fact that they are actually strong enough to achieve forms beyond Super Saiyan without any training whatsoever on their part.

7) The weaker members of the Pride Troopers would have to work together as a team in order to win.
Dayum appreciate the essay ❤️

So yeah, I agree with most of these ngl.

Here is how I saw it:

GGA Ultra Pinich was maintain said form to defeat Beerus and FPSS Broly was compared to Beerus, which would translate into a rough battle if anything.

As for Golden Freeza, I had in mind that RF Bases ≈ GT Bases with a GT lowball. And then jump from Final Form to Golden would be immense compared to SS4 tier opponents.

Finally, Anilaza seems too powerful to remotely be defeated by the Pride Troopers, but I agree that their teamwork would allow them to deal a few heavy hits.
P O W E R

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:16 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:33 pm
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:13 pm

5) Considering the fact that Copy-Vegeta (Saiyan Beyond God) is nothing more than a fifth-rate knock-off of Baby Vegeta, I think that Full Power Super Saiyan Baby Vegeta would have murdered his so-called counterpart from Dragon Ball Super Anime without any remorse whatsoever.

Dayum appreciate the essay ❤️

So yeah, I agree with most of these ngl.

Here is how I saw it:

GGA Ultra Pinich was maintain said form to defeat Beerus and FPSS Broly was compared to Beerus, which would translate into a rough battle if anything.

As for Golden Freeza, I had in mind that RF Bases ≈ GT Bases with a GT lowball. And then jump from Final Form to Golden would be immense compared to SS4 tier opponents.

Finally, Anilaza seems too powerful to remotely be defeated by the Pride Troopers, but I agree that their teamwork would allow them to deal a few heavy hits.
You're welcome, Grand Marshal 1!

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:46 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:09 pm 1) Youth Restored Master Mutaito (Potential Unlocked By Grand Elder Guru) vs. Piccolo Daimaō (Assimilation With Kami).

1) The namekian. Krilin surpassed every human we've ever heard of, and his PU wasn't that great, he was still way weaker than Nail, so Mutaito shouldn't be stronger than him, and if he were it wouldn't be by too much. Original Piccolo would be at the very least comparable to Nail.

2) Roshi might be able to use kaioken, he loves to buff his body. But the earthlings didn't really get much stronger with Kaio. I think Roshi -kaioken and all- might be a match for android arc SS. Which would still be a massive upgrade, but not enough for Dabura

3) I never know how strong the videogame characters are, but Mira should win. I don't think Son Gohan - or any other earthling- had that much latent power. Relative to Gohan and Krilin vs the Ginyu Force I'd put Ultimate Son Gohan.

4) I'm not so sure what you mean by Kid Buu (Good Buu absorberd), wouldn't that be Super Buu? Anyway, 20 years for Uub should definitely do it. He should be strong enough to defeat Super Buu.
ZombieVito wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:12 pm SSR Goku Black [Scythe power up but he can't use the weapon] vs Toppo [No GoD form]
1- Toppo took a blast from Golden Freeza while beam struggling with 17, and was still standing. I'm giving it to Toppo after a good fight.
2- I'm going with Zamasu. He has the strongest fusee, plus we've seen Zamasu land hits on Vegito, while Kefla had no idea where she was vs Omen Goku.
3- Goten. I don't think Krilin can take any alien or hybrid. He "beat" Gohan because of the ToP rules and because Gohan was an idiot.
4- Vegeta. At best, Frost might've closed the gap and make for a nice fight.
5- I'm going with Chichi because we've never seen Cheelai do anything but put her booty in front of the camera.
6- Piccolo. Even during the U6 arc, he did pretty well vs Frost whom against Vegeta needed SS.
1) Super 13 takes it, IMO. I see the fight going similar to what happened in the movie, with the androids doing a bit better but still outmatched.
To kill Super 13, it was required a SS genki dama -whatever that was, and we can't even tell how strong that was suppose to be.

2) pass

3) Goku should have the edge. While Omen was useless vs Jiren and would've been rung out, the little boost Goku got vs Moro, would have to force Jiren to go all out. As in powering up like when he "responded" to Goku transitioning from Omen to MUI. I don't see PS Omen Goku surviving that, though.

4) Tough one, while Freeza is stronger than all of them, he is losing steam fast. He'd be fighting against 8 characters who at least 3 or 4 are SSG level. The fodder dragons die, but eventually he would be overpowered due to the golden form being a bitch.

5) Base Copy Vegeta stopping SS3 Gotenks just with his forehead implies that he is at least Vegito level. There are many Vegeta Baby, so I don't know which one you are referring to, but the Baby prior to his ultimate form was implied to be stronger than that. So, I think Vegeta Baby wins, hard dif.

6) Ultimate Gohan. He was seen trading blows with Shin Golden Freeza, not doing so well vs Toppo and beating up LSM Dyspo, so he seems to be low SSB level. While the girls weren't a match for a tired SSG.

7) Koichiarator. A team effort frm Goku and Vegeta as SSB was needed to help Gohan defeat him. The anime Pride Troopers aren't remarkable at all.

UI Peter
Banned Alternate Account

Post by UI Peter » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:34 am

Goku Black barely wins
Kefla stomps
Krillin easily stomps if you go by the anime
Frost wins, mid-difficulty
Chichi stomps, Cheelai is not a fighter
Piccolo wins, mid-difficulty