The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by ZombieVito » Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:08 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:50 pm Gamma 1 & 2 vs. Goku Black and Zamasu

Rules:

No fusion
No outside help
No immortality

Who wins?
Black is stronger but this is effectively 2 vs 1 so he loses.

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:31 am

ZombieVito wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:24 pm Base Vegetto [Manga Boo arc] vs Super Boo. No Potara time limit, Magic, absorptions, Kaioken or transformations.
Pui Pui vs Krillin [Boo arc].
Guldo vs Nappa. No Telekinesis.
Appule vs Tenshinhan [Saiyan arc].
Moori vs Raditz.
Ultimate Piccolo vs 17 [ToP arc].
Babidi vs SS Vegeta [Cell arc; Post 1st RoSaT]. Babidi can use all of his magic attacks with the exception of possession.
Spopovitch vs Nam.
Piccolo [Anime U6 arc] vs Dabura.
Base Vegetto [Manga Boo arc] vs Super Boo. No Potara time limit, Magic, absorptions, Kaioken or transformations: I don't see this boding well for Vegetto. The man is exceptionally powerful by Buu arc standards yet his actual opponent in the manga still prompted him to transform even if the gap was large following that. I'm not sure if base Vegetto could take on a potential SSJ2 Gotenks, let alone Super Buu who was that fusion's peer when they were using SSJ3.

Pui Pui vs Krillin [Boo arc]: As noted in prior match ups involving Pui Pui, he couldn't land a single blow against base Vegeta but he was withstanding attacks followed up by a compulsion to have Vegeta use what's been referred to as a 'Double Galick Cannon' to finish the guy off in other media. I don't think Krillin can win this fight unless it turns out he had sparred/trained with #18 in the three years leading up to their getting married after the Cell arc.

Guldo vs Nappa. No Telekinesis: Probably Nappa since Guldo couldn't even follow Krillin and Gohan's movements when they were attacking him. As a comparison the gap between Vegeta and Recoome was pronounced but not one where the Saiyan Prince was completely helpless. Fans tend to list Recoome somewhere in the 40,000s area versus Vegeta's 30,000 which is a 25% gap. Guldo's discrepancy here seemed physically more pronounced than that.

Nappa was capable of trading blow for blow with Goku who was listed as having a power level of 'over 8000' once he had his bearings and calmed himself. Consider the implications of that scuffle and Krillin/Gohan's PL estimate of 10,000 versus Guldo and I think Nappa coming out the victor seems like the plausible outcome.

Appule vs Tenshinhan [Saiyan arc]: Appule was the only the underling of Freeza's who survived the onslaught brought by the Namekian warriors. We don't have an estimate for his strength. Zarbon's instructions for Appule not to engage the Namekians directly because of their warriors and their numbers leads me to believe that he was out of his depth against them though not to a massive degree. I could see Appule registering as having a power level of 2000.

Tenshinhan is listed with a PL of 1830, right? These two are within a margin of each other where they could have a close fight albeit with one having the advantage over the other. I think Tenshinhan would come out on top thanks to unique abilities like the Shiyoken, Taiyoken, and of course the Kikoho.

Moori vs Raditz: Well in this match up one of the two isn't even a fighter. Moori seems to have some magical talent and can use basic ki projectiles but against a fighter like Raditz who should be his peer if not somewhat stronger it won't matter.

Ultimate Piccolo vs 17 [ToP arc]: Doesn't the main website for the film describe the Gammas as being the 'mightiest' androids? No doubt the comparative spectrum would include the cyborg twins. I'm reading how Gamma 2 could overtake yellow Piccolo so the Namekian is a lesser to the Gammas also. I may side with Piccolo anyway since it sounds like he was closer to the Gammas plus he has the Special Beam Cannon to fall back on as a finisher.

Babidi vs SS Vegeta [Cell arc; Post 1st RoSaT]. Babidi can use all of his magic attacks with the exception of possession: You're faced with a similar dynamic as Moori fighting Raditz. One of these two isn't a fighter. Now granted Babidi has shown much more impressive magic than Moori. Will it actually work here? It depends on whether it's pragmatically applied or not. Should the dynamics be like the manga then Babidi will get killed without defending himself in any way. If he's actually using his brain then any number of his spells could be used here. Telekinesis could be used to constrict Vegeta's throat and choke him to death as we saw with Shin in the future timeline. Vegeta could be teleported to some far off galaxy in the vacuum of space or in the centre of the sun. Defensively Babidi can project his barrier which was shown to withstand an explosion attack by Buu which broke the limb of SSJ2 Vegeta and simply wear this Vegeta down.

So my answer here will vary depending on Babidi's intended competence.

Spopovitch vs Nam: For a standard human martial artist Nam stood out in his performance while fighting Goku. Frankly he was probably one of the most impressive non-Z fighter humans in the original manga alongside Blue and the Crane brothers (though still weaker than the latter). Having said that, Spopovich's ability to use Bukujutsu, fly at accelerated speeds across the planet, and emit an aura lead me to believe that when serious his power was probably unusually high, even by extraordinary human standards. I could see him having a power level of 1000 or so honestly. Nam wouldn't have a chance here.

Piccolo [Anime U6 arc] vs Dabura: Another Piccolo match up? Well he's shown engaging an opponent who Vegeta subsequently felt it necessary to transform against. The Super Saiyan form did garner a momentary look from Hit in the anime. At this point Piccolo is somewhere between the base Saiyans and their transformed selves, maybe closer to the latter. I could see him being on the level of SSJ2 Kid Gohan and Super Perfect Cell. Dabura can be brought down here after a difficult fight though with his Stone Spit the outcome isn't set in stone (pardon the pun).

Champa The Destroyer
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Champa The Destroyer » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:06 pm

ZombieVito wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:24 pm Base Vegetto [Manga Boo arc] vs Super Boo. No Potara time limit, Magic, absorptions, Kaioken or transformations.
Moori vs Raditz.
Babidi vs SS Vegeta [Cell arc; Post 1st RoSaT]. Babidi can use all of his magic attacks with the exception of possession.
Spopovitch vs Nam.
Base Vegito wins I think. I have Vegito so massively above every other Z character that it's silly, so base form may be Ultimate Gohan level or higher.

Krillin i think? I have him below the base Saiyans but not that much.

Guldo, i think the Ginyu Force is high above any random Saiyans that aren't main characters or Bardock.

Good fight. Tien maybe? Close in power, but Tien is way more skilled.

I don't remember, did Moori have any feats against Dodoria? If not, I'm leaning towards Raditz.

Ultimate Piccolo should win, if he could fight the Gammas. 17 is low ToP SSB tier, while the Gammas seem to be mid-high tier, Super Hero SSB tier.

Vegeta stomps. I think the magic would be tricky but Piccolo could one-shot Babidi, and Vegeta should too, or a big bang attack would do the trick.

Nam probably? Spopovitch was super human, but Nam fought a Goku who was close to Roshi's power iirc, which is a better feat.

Piccolo; even tho i don't have base U6 Saiyans as SSG tier, they're MASSIVELY above their Boo arc selves. And Piccolo fought well against Frost, who who this scaling, should be way above Dabura.

Champa The Destroyer
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Champa The Destroyer » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:11 pm

Let's say Goku and Vegeta fuse during the Ginyu arc, and somehow gain access to Ultra Ego. If he did a full power Final Kamehameha, who could survive?

1. Android 17

2. Super Vegeta (Cell arc)

3. SSJ2 Gohan (Cell arc)

4. Majin Vegeta

5. SSJ3 Goku (Kid Buu fight)

6. Ultimate Gohan (Buu arc)

7. Super Vegito

8. BoG SSG Goku

9. Golden Frieza (RoF arc)

10. SSBKK x10 Goku (U6 arc)

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:24 am

Champa The Destroyer wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:06 pm Base Vegito wins I think. I have Vegito so massively above every other Z character that it's silly, so base form may be Ultimate Gohan level or higher.

Guldo, i think the Ginyu Force is high above any random Saiyans that aren't main characters or Bardock.

I don't remember, did Moori have any feats against Dodoria? If not, I'm leaning towards Raditz.

Ultimate Piccolo should win, if he could fight the Gammas. 17 is low ToP SSB tier, while the Gammas seem to be mid-high tier, Super Hero SSB tier.

Vegeta stomps. I think the magic would be tricky but Piccolo could one-shot Babidi, and Vegeta should too, or a big bang attack would do the trick.

Nam probably? Spopovitch was super human, but Nam fought a Goku who was close to Roshi's power iirc, which is a better feat.

Piccolo; even tho i don't have base U6 Saiyans as SSG tier, they're MASSIVELY above their Boo arc selves. And Piccolo fought well against Frost, who who this scaling, should be way above Dabura.
An old Namekian killed a soldier that was part of the squad that laugh at fighting someone with a BP of 1,000.

Babidi does have a shield that gave Boo arc Piccolo trouble breaking in.

How strong do you have base Goku and Vegeta post RoF?

Champa The Destroyer
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Champa The Destroyer » Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:08 am

ZombieVito wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:24 am
Champa The Destroyer wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:06 pm Base Vegito wins I think. I have Vegito so massively above every other Z character that it's silly, so base form may be Ultimate Gohan level or higher.

An old Namekian killed a soldier that was part of the squad that laugh at fighting someone with a BP of 1,000.

Babidi does have a shield that gave Boo arc Piccolo trouble breaking in.

How strong do you have base Goku and Vegeta post RoF?

Ah, in that case I'd give it to Moori.

True, though I think in a few minutes or so, Vegeta would get through it. Or outright try to nuke it with a final flash or something

Hmmm. Honestly I'm not sure. I just know i have them below Z Super Vegito, and probably at or below most forms of Buu, but not much else. I doubt Fat Buu got much stronger outside of the Moro arc or the training day, if any stronger at all. And so if Piccolo is close to their base forms he should beat Dabura, but I have him between u6 base and u6 SSJ, which would put him way above Dabura.

MrGohanks
Temporarily Banned

Post by MrGohanks » Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:46 pm

Orange Piccolo vs SSB Goku (Moro arc)

SSJ3 Vegito (Buu arc) vs Golden Ape Baby

Final Gohan vs Full Power Broly

Hit (U6 arc) vs Base Kefla (ToP anime)

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:47 pm

MrGohanks wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:46 pm Orange Piccolo vs SSB Goku (Moro arc)

1. Personally, I have orange piccolo around Toppo’s level in GoD form. Goku wins, with some difficulty.

2. Vegito wins. It was stated in Gt perfect files that ssj4 was compared to Ssj Vegito of the Buu saga. Ssj3 would slaughter golden ape baby.

3. Gohan, after a grueling and tough battle.

4. Hit wins with mid difficulty.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:18 pm

MrGohanks wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:46 pm Orange Piccolo vs SSB Goku (Moro arc)

Goku gets the same treatment that Gamma 2 did.
Vegetto.
Broly but it's a very difficult fight.
Hit is a tier higher than base Kefla. He one shots.

GreatSaiyaman123
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:21 pm

Peach wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:00 pm King Cold vs. Cooler

Future Trunks vs. Cooler
Cooler in his 5th form would beat Cold without much trouble since he's actually stronger than Freeza, while Cold is only comparable to a suppressed Freeza. I doubt Cooler could beat Trunks though.
Noah wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:49 pm New match: (inspired by this fan art)

- Mastered UI Goku, Mastered UE Vegeta, FPSSJ Broly, Final Gohan & Orange Piccolo vs. FP God of Destruction Beerus and/or Champa or Whis
Whis winning should be the default for pretty much every match that doesn't put him against another angel. If the Z Fightes (does Broly count as one already?) are only fighting Beerus and Champa then they'd win pretty handily since each of the Saiyans alone is on their level.
Hellspawn28 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:50 pm Gamma 1 & 2 vs. Goku Black and Zamasu

Rules:

No fusion
No outside help
No immortality

Who wins?
Any Gamma could solo them. SSJR isn't anything special for ToP SSJB level folks.
Moori vs Raditz.
Spopovitch vs Nam.
Even without the filler Vegetto should win. Old Kaioshin considers Vegetto "the strongest" when explaining to Kibitoshin how fusion works, and it's probably in the context of fusion matches. Plus I don't think Super Boo (Or even Gohan-Boo for that matter) is tens of times stronger than SSJ3 Goku and the Legend of the Manga guidebook flat out says Vegetto > Goku/Gohan fusion.

Pui Pui pulverizes Kuririn like he did Yamu.

I think they're more or less the same, but Guldo's Ki seems more directed to his psychic powers since he's fairly unimpressive physically. Without them he only has time stop, which is useless if he can't use telekinesis to stab Nappa or anything.

Well Appule did survive fighting the Young Namekians and there's even a panel of him about to trade punches with one of them. I doubt Tenshinhan could last this long against those guys so Appule stomps.

I'm going with Raditz. I think Moori did kill one Freeza goon, but it probably was one of those really weak ones.

This would probably look a lot like their fight in the Cell Saga. 17 wins thanks to barrier and infinite stamina in the end.

Tough one. Babidi thought he could kill Kaioshin, but he didn't even try fighting Piccolo in the manga and just gets his goo tanked. I genuinely have no idea.

I think Spopovich is at least early Saiyan Saga level, so Nam is ham here.

Piccolo one shots.
Champa The Destroyer wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:11 pm Let's say Goku and Vegeta fuse during the Ginyu arc, and somehow gain access to Ultra Ego. If he did a full power Final Kamehameha, who could survive?

1. Android 17

3. SSJ2 Gohan (Cell arc)

4. Majin Vegeta

7. Super Vegito

8. BoG SSG Goku

Ironically, I actually have Goku and Vegeta as equals by this point: 90k. I keep going back and forth on how strong fusion is, but since Ultra Ego's multiplier is also a mystery I'll just say UE Vegetto (Or Gogeta since they're apparently equals now) = Goku*Vegeta. Power level 8 billion. Thinks is Post Rosat SSJ Vegeta level for me I think.

And then there's the Final Kamehameha. By Z logic I doubt Ki attacks can go beyond 4-5x at the absolute best, so he's not making the jump to SSJ2 level. I doubt it would even be as strong as Super Vegeta's own FF. By DBS logic blasts can be absolute game changers though: The Saiyans push back Merged Zamasu, Piccolo's Makkankosappo is Blue level, and Vegeta's Final Flash was a bigger deal than the Genki-Dama. That's some hundred, maybe even thousand-fold boost right there, and if Vegetto/Gogeta pulls it off it's vaporizing Ultimate Gohan. Vegetto and above can porbably handle it though.

They're probably the same. 10x looks like a good multiplier for Tangerine Piccolo, and I also think Moro Goku is 10x stronger than ToP Goku. Assuming this is after he trained with Merus, of course. I'll give it to Goku since Ultimate Piccolo is probably a bit behind ToP SSJB Goku, and after both power ups the gap remains.

Probably Baby. We already know SBV (Can't remember if it was 1 or 2) is already stronger than Super Vegetto. Golden Oozaru is at least a 10x boost, while SSJ3 is only 8x at best. Baby literally stomps.

Well Final Gohan is the strongest guy now apparently, but I'm not sure if it counts gods, and Broly has god-like power. Plus I've never seen the Toriyama quote people mentioned. So I'll have to say Broly.

Kefla one shots. Like, I don't even think his assassin tricks could help him here. Kefla was running circles around SSJG Goku, and SSJG Goku saved Hit's ass against Dyspo. A much weaker Hit ain't doing anything here.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:18 pm

Champa The Destroyer wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:11 pm Let's say Goku and Vegeta fuse during the Ginyu arc, and somehow gain access to Ultra Ego. If he did a full power Final Kamehameha, who could survive?

1. Android 17

3. SSJ2 Gohan (Cell arc)

4. Majin Vegeta

7. Super Vegito

8. BoG SSG Goku

Maybe BOG SSG Goku? The amplification for Ultra Ego is incredibly massive relative to base. Still, SSG by BOG standards is who knows how many dimensions separate compared to the Freeza arc.

Orange Piccolo vs SSB Goku (Moro arc): Didn't Gohan and Piccolo come to the conclusion that Goku and Vegeta may not have been able to defeat Cell Max if they had been present? The synopsis mentions how Piccolo lose to the abomination but was able to survive it and help Gohan turn the tables. The unknown factor in all this is the writing of this movie having already been planned before the Galactic Patrol Prisoner and Granolah the Survivor arcs. I want to say this film happens after Moro because otherwise Piccolo and Gohan would have used their new forms at that time... or is it true that the film and manga formats have become so muddied and disjointed that we can't have them maintain a cohesive synchronicity to each other?

SSJ3 Vegito (Buu arc) vs Golden Ape Baby: I side with Vegetto here. Golden Oozaru Baby may be superior to almost all of the Buu era cast including SSJ1 Vegetto but I think a potential SSJ3 from him would be enough to turn the tides against the parasite.

Final Gohan vs Full Power Broly: I suppose Broly? His opponent, Gogeta, was thrashing him all throughout but it's notable how the fusion still felt it necessary to use his blue form in order to maintain his advantage over the troglodyte fighter. Final Gohan may be stronger than the Moro arc blue Saiyans but I don't see him making much headway against Broly since the transition between his arc in Super and the end of Moro isn't nearly enough of a power advancement to argue that they could defeat the 'legendary Super Saiyan'.

Hit (U6 arc) vs Base Kefla (ToP anime): Is the manga or anime for Hit? In the anime he was able to continuously improve his Time Skip ability but this is two sagas before the Tournament of Power. SSJG Goku in the TOP was being easily outplayed by Kefla but this was at time where he was tired and attempting to recover. Who knows how different the battle could have been if Goku had been fresh. Kefla may still win if simply on the basis that she was presented so powerful. Hit's best recourse is to use the Shunken Ensatsu and kill Kefla by striking her heart.

The manga format is different since Hit during the U6 tournament was only capable of boasting parity with the red form. Again, this is two arcs prior to the Tournament of Power and Hit's abilities are more limited than what they were in the anime. I don't see him winning.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:11 pm

Homelander enters the 21st Tenkachi Budokai. How far does he go?
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Thani
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Thani » Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:39 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:11 pm Homelander enters the 21st Tenkachi Budokai. How far does he go?
Homelander can even survive nukes without taking too much damage, so he should be able to tango with Piccolo Daimao at his strongest.

As far as I know he cannot produce these levels of destruction, so he might be tankier than he is strong.

Still he would win that tournament rather easily, but Roshi's Super Kamehameha might kill him if it hits.

Seekeroftruth
Beyond Newbie

Post by Seekeroftruth » Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:01 am

Super Saiyan 2 Goku vs Soldierboy. Who wins?

(If you saw last nights episode, you will know why this fight is pretty even)

Thani
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Thani » Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:25 pm

Seekeroftruth wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:01 am Super Saiyan 2 Goku vs Soldierboy. Who wins?

(If you saw last nights episode, you will know why this fight is pretty even)
Soldier Boy would need to be a lot more powerful than Homelander himself, wouldn't he?

That said, I REALLY need to keep up with The Boyz!

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:23 am

How far does Orange Piccolo go in this gauntlet?

1. Goku Black

2. Zamasu (no immortality)

3. Kefla

4. Sanganbo

5. GoD Toppo

6. Ssj Broly

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:24 am

Berserker1921 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:23 am How far does Orange Piccolo go in this gauntlet?

1. Goku Black
He stops immediately at Black if he has no answer for the clones spam hax technique.

In a 1v1 battle, if you have no answer to any given hax of your opponent, you're beaten. And as far as I know, Orange Piccolo has no way to deal with such a technique (not even SSB Goku and SSB Vegeta did btw, they got out of there simply because Black moved away and the rift ceased to be).

MrGohanks
Temporarily Banned

Post by MrGohanks » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:21 pm

- If Saiyan Saga Vegeta had UE, who is the strongest character that he could beat?

- Base Gogeta (Cell Games) vs Fat Buu (Z)

- Final Gohan vs SSB Vegito (ToP)

- SSJ2 Kefla vs Orange Piccolo

- Idk if this question was asked already, but if SSJ4 GT Gogeta was in Super (both anime and manga), who is the strongest character that he could beat in each version?

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:56 pm

Berserker1921 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:23 am How far does Orange Piccolo go in this gauntlet?

1. Goku Black

2. Zamasu (no immortality)

3. Kefla

4. Sanganbo

5. GoD Toppo

6. Ssj Broly
He clears it.
MrGohanks wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:21 pm - If Saiyan Saga Vegeta had UE, who is the strongest character that he could beat?

- Final Gohan vs SSB Vegito (ToP)

- SSJ2 Kefla vs Orange Piccolo

- Idk if this question was asked already, but if SSJ4 GT Gogeta was in Super (both anime and manga), who is the strongest character that he could beat in each version?
I have no idea. Probably stops at the Androids.
Base Gogeta gets one shotted.
Gohan.
Piccolo.
Well considering Heroes has SSB = SS4 then SS4 Gogeta would be equal to SSB Vegetto/Gogeta. So Broly?

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:34 pm

MrGohanks wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:21 pm - If Saiyan Saga Vegeta had UE, who is the strongest character that he could beat?

1) With a PL of 18,000, not even with SSG he'd be above the 150M mark. He'd need SSB to beat Freeza. So, who knows what the UE boost is, if it's 100, he'd be around Fat Buu or SS3 Goku. I think he is greatly outclassed after Super Buu is introduced, and starts taking punches, acting tough and losing as always. So, Majin Vegeta would be the strongest he can beat.

2) Base Gogeta would be as strong as Goku or Vegeta were at their strongest, maybe a bit stronger. Even if Gogeta was as strong as SS2 Gohan, he still cannot touch Fat Buu.

3) If we go by SS4 being relative to SS fusion, then SS4 is below SSG. But how strong is GT Goku? his base being SS3 from Z seems to be a common ground, while for the anime he is SSG level in base, and in the anime he is slightly stronger than in Z. Let's go with that, one for DBS(stronger forms), one for GT (stronger base form), or even better, SS4 = SSG.

But in the manga, SS4 Goku would be like SSG on top of SS3 Goku from Z. Goku in base should be on his SS Namek level. So, I’d say there’s like a 200x gap between DBS base Goku and GT base Goku.
Both get the same boost from their new form, so the gap remains the same. With SSB, Goku gets 10x stronger, so he’d be 20x weaker than SS4 Goku. The effectiveness of SSB and PSSB might reduce that gap, so we can say SS4 Goku is 10x stronger than PSSB.
Now we have a base line for Gogeta, he’d be stronger than SSB in base, and his SS4 would be like a SSG Vegito. He’d be weaker than Jiren, Gogeta, Broly, Moro…

If the anime didn’t have the super strong base forms, and with the bigger SSB multiplier, then SS4 Goku would be 4x stronger than SSB Goku. KKx10 already stomps SS4 Goku. SS4 Gogeta would be weaker than SSB Vegito, and also weaker than Merged Zamasu. He probably is on the low end of the tier of SS2 Kefla, Hakaishin Toppo, Merged Zamasu etc.