The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:37 am

You guys think that Anime Obuni is an underrated character? Imo he is, like rewatching his fight, he goes toe to toe with Gohan, who hasn't reached his peak yet in the tournament, but with his ability he can probably take on someone like base Dyspo. And given some characters are in the second row here are some versus from the anime:
  • Obuni vs Transformed Kakunsa
  • Transformed Rosie vs Pirina
  • Saonel vs Rubalt
  • Lavender vs Kunshi
  • Base Dyspo vs Botamo
  • Murisam vs Tien
  • 18 vs Bergamo
  • Frost vs Ribrianne
  • Magetta vs Panchia
  • Piccolo vs Ganos (he evolves at a faster pace)
Damn the debates are endless but I'll leave it here for now.
P O W E R

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:16 pm

To be honest Obuni deserves some respect simply for being the only U10 warrior who wasn't complete trash.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:17 pm

1) Super Saiyan 3 Son Goku (Majin Buu Saga) vs. The Original Fat Majin Buu (Super Saiyan 2 Majin Vegeta Absorbed).

2) Potential Unleashed Son Gohan (Majin Buu Saga) vs. Super Buu (Piccolo, Trunks, & Son Goten Absorbed).

3) Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks (Majin Buu Saga) vs. Super Buu (Master Roshi, Yamcha, Ox-King, Lady Son Chi-Chi, Krillin, Piccolo, Lady Videl, Android 18, & Marron Absorbed).

4) Super Saiyan 3 Son Goku (Majin Buu Saga), Potential Unleashed Son Gohan (Majin Buu Saga), & Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks (Majin Buu Saga) vs. Super Buu (Pikkon, Vegeta, and Janemba Absorbed).

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:34 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:16 pm To be honest Obuni deserves some respect simply for being the only U10 warrior who wasn't complete trash.
Obuni, Saonel, Pirina, Rubalt, Ganos, Lavender, Basil, non-powered up Bergamo, maybe Frost, Biara, Magetta, Botamo, the Kamikaze Fireballs, Monna and possibly Caulifla, Cabba and Kale in equivalent forms are all more or less SS2+ tier imo but below or on par with SS3.

Nice warrior tier.
P O W E R

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:45 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:34 pm
SupremeKai25 wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:16 pm To be honest Obuni deserves some respect simply for being the only U10 warrior who wasn't complete trash.
Obuni, Saonel, Pirina, Rubalt, Ganos, Lavender, Basil, non-powered up Bergamo, maybe Frost, Biara, Magetta, Botamo, the Kamikaze Fireballs, Monna and possibly Caulifla, Cabba and Kale in equivalent forms are all more or less SS2+ tier imo but below or on par with SS3.

Nice warrior tier.
A lot of those aren't SS2 tier.

Only the U6 Namekians and Saiyans are on that tier or surpass it.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:01 am

ZombieVito wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:45 pm
Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:34 pm

Nice warrior tier.
A lot of those aren't SS2 tier.

Only the U6 Namekians and Saiyans are on that tier or surpass it.
Via feats they are tbh. Who they challenge, how they performed etc. Piccolo is certified at least SS2 tier and so is Gohan by the beginning of the ToP, SS Goku and SS Vegeta decided to go Blue to defeat the trio, Kakunsa rivaling 17 for the time she did, Ribrianne vs 18 and with her forms (at least outgrowing SS Vegeta), Rosie being comparable to her, Saonel and Pirina rivaling Piccolo, Caulifla, Kale and Cabba having SS2 on their own, Monna can be argued below, but she clearly suffered no damage from Cabba, Frost easily dispatching of Roshi, being more or less depicted on par with Final Freeza (granted, less strong), Auta Magetta tanking SS level attacks no issue, Obuni fighting Gohan, Rubalt fighting Piccolo for as long as he did, Biara simultaneously tanking 18 and 17, Botamo suffering no physical damage as his hax from Gohan and finally Ganos could easily reach this level of power.

I don't know, seems like SS2 to me.
P O W E R

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:31 am

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:01 am Via feats they are tbh. Who they challenge, how they performed etc. Piccolo is certified at least SS2 tier and so is Gohan by the beginning of the ToP, SS Goku and SS Vegeta decided to go Blue to defeat the trio, Kakunsa rivaling 17 for the time she did, Ribrianne vs 18 and with her forms (at least outgrowing SS Vegeta), Rosie being comparable to her, Saonel and Pirina rivaling Piccolo, Caulifla, Kale and Cabba having SS2 on their own, Monna can be argued below, but she clearly suffered no damage from Cabba, Frost easily dispatching of Roshi, being more or less depicted on par with Final Freeza (granted, less strong), Auta Magetta tanking SS level attacks no issue, Obuni fighting Gohan, Rubalt fighting Piccolo for as long as he did, Biara simultaneously tanking 18 and 17, Botamo suffering no physical damage as his hax from Gohan and finally Ganos could easily reach this level of power.

I don't know, seems like SS2 to me.
Piccolo is base tier. He couldn't even beat base Goku with his charged explosion.

The trio is also base tier, very low base tier at that. Bergamo might be stronger than Kid Boo at least.

The U2 girls are also very weak. An exhausted base Goku managed to stalemate someone with the power of Ribrianne. 17 never fought seriously with Kakunsa.

U6 Namekians rivaled Ultimate Gohan at the end, not Piccolo.

Viara, Botamo and Magetta took no damage because of their ability/body type. It has nothing to do with power.

Ganos could reach that tier sure but he never did.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:35 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:37 am You guys think that Anime Obuni is an underrated character? Imo he is, like rewatching his fight, he goes toe to toe with Gohan, who hasn't reached his peak yet in the tournament, but with his ability he can probably take on someone like base Dyspo. And given some characters are in the second row here are some versus from the anime:
  • Saonel vs Rubalt
  • Lavender vs Kunshi
  • Base Dyspo vs Botamo
  • Murisam vs Tien
  • 18 vs Bergamo
  • Frost vs Ribrianne
  • Magetta vs Panchia
1) As long as Obuni does not play around at all with Lady Kakunsa in her "Magical Girl" form, I can see Obuni winning his fight with Lady Kakunsa with only some minor challenges for Obuni to have to overcome.

2) Lady Sous Roas would need to use her absolute maximum power in her "Magical Girl" form in addition to her using her absolute most powerful techniques right from the very start of her fight with Pirina in order to have won against Lord Slug's so-called counterpart.

3) Saonel fighting against Rubalt would be like Nail fighting against someone who had descended from the Yautja bloodline, so I would say that Saonel would be able to win against Rubalt with very little issues whatsoever.

4) Lavender and Kunshī would have had such a brutal duel with each other, that Lavender would have been left hanging by several ropes made right out of Ki, while Kunshī would have been left looking like if he had been outright mauled by some type of Wild Dog.

5) Considering the fact that Botamo has such an absurd ability, I think that Dyspo would be able to win by simply putting Botamo into a chokehold right until Botamo would have passed out, or even died from Botamo being so goddamn morbidly obese, that Botamo's very own body simply couldn't handle being deprived of Oxygen.

6) Tien Shinhan from the 22nd World Tournament Saga would have defeated Murisāmu with very little effort, since I refuse to believe that any of the fifth-rate knock-offs of other characters that are from different Timelines that originated from Dragon Ball Super are anywhere near as strong as any of the characters that have actual backstories and actual character development.

7) Android 18 from her very own debut appearance in the Androids Saga would have been more than enough to have defeated Bergamo, especially since all Android 18 has to do is keep on fighting Bergamo until the latter would exhaust himself to death as Android 18 would have much more stamina than Bergamo ever would have been able to attain in his very own lifetime.

Eight) Lady Brianne De Chateau in her base form by simply pushing herself to her very own utmost limits while staying in said base form would be able to defeat First Form Frost, Second Form Frost, Third Form Frost, Ruthless Final Form Frost, and even Ruthless Final Form Frost (100% Maximum) from the Tournament of Destroyers Saga.

9) Auta Magetta, the possible ripoff of The Iron Giant would defeat Panchia, who is in turn the possible ripoff of one of the robotic characters from an earlier Dragon Ball series or from one of the original Movies set between Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball GT.

10) Piccolo Junior (With Weights) from the 23rd Budokai would have been more than strong enough and especially more than ruthless enough to have fought against Ganos and eventually be able to defeat him by making Ganos swallow an Explosive Demon Wave at full power and at point-blank range.

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:51 am

ZombieVito wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:12 pm SSR Goku Black [Scythe power up but he can't use the weapon] vs Toppo [No GoD form]
Merged Zamasu [Corrupted; No immortality] vs SS2 Kefla [Fusion has no time limit]
Kuririn [ToP arc] vs Base Goten [ToP arc; Can't go Super Saiyan].
Frost [ToP arc] vs Super Saiyan Vegeta [U6 arc].
Chichi [23rd TB] vs Cheelai.
Piccolo [ToP arc] vs Base Vegeta [U6 arc; Can't go Super Saiyan].
- Top/Toppo
- Merged Zamasu. He fought somewhat evenly with Vegito, who i like to think is stronger than Kefla
- Krillin
- Vegeta
- Cheelai
- Vegeta
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:58 am 1) Base Form Kid Trunks (25th Budokai) vs. 20X Kaioken Son Goku (Against Frieza).

2) Base Form Son Goten (25th Budokai) vs. 50% Final Form Frieza (Frieza Saga).

3) Android 18 (Androids Saga) vs. Android 18 (25th Budokai).

4) Super Saiyan 3 Son Goku (Majin Buu Saga), Super Saiyan 2 Majin Vegeta, Super Saiyan 2 Son Gohan (Cell Games Saga), & Super Saiyan 2 Son Gohan (25th Budokai) vs. Super Buu (Base Form).
1) Trunks.

2) Frieza. I don't think Goten and Trunks are really all that strong individually. Gottenks is only so strong because fusion multiplies power to a degree.

3) Stalemate

4) Super Buu. Goku says so himself in the manga.

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:17 pm 1) Super Saiyan 3 Son Goku (Majin Buu Saga) vs. The Original Fat Majin Buu (Super Saiyan 2 Majin Vegeta Absorbed).

2) Potential Unleashed Son Gohan (Majin Buu Saga) vs. Super Buu (Piccolo, Trunks, & Son Goten Absorbed).

3) Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks (Majin Buu Saga) vs. Super Buu (Master Roshi, Yamcha, Ox-King, Lady Son Chi-Chi, Krillin, Piccolo, Lady Videl, Android 18, & Marron Absorbed).

4) Super Saiyan 3 Son Goku (Majin Buu Saga), Potential Unleashed Son Gohan (Majin Buu Saga), & Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks (Majin Buu Saga) vs. Super Buu (Pikkon, Vegeta, and Janemba Absorbed).
1) Buu. If you add Majin Vegeta's power on top of Fat Buu, that's Super Buu tier levels of power. Goku can handle Fat Buu, but Super Buu is out of his league.

2) Buu. Gohan might be stronger, but Buu has Piccolo's intelligence and can exploit Gohan's arrogance and his friends and family being absorbed.

3) Gotenks seemed even with Super Buu. It ultimately goes in Super Buu's favor after the fusion wears off though.

4) Super Buu. I'm not even sure Goku and Gohan fusing would be enough to defeat Buu with all those people absorbed.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:58 am

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:37 am You guys think that Anime Obuni is an underrated character? Imo he is, like rewatching his fight, he goes toe to toe with Gohan, who hasn't reached his peak yet in the tournament, but with his ability he can probably take on someone like base Dyspo. And given some characters are in the second row here are some versus from the anime:
  • Saonel vs Rubalt
  • Lavender vs Kunshi
  • Base Dyspo vs Botamo
  • Murisam vs Tien
  • 18 vs Bergamo
  • Frost vs Ribrianne
  • Magetta vs Panchia
1) I remember Obuni being much more impressive than Kakunsa. But rewatching he didn't come across that impressive as a whole. He can definitely wipe the floor with base Gohan and sure can take a few punches from Ultimate Gohan but he could never deal real damage to him. I think he can punch way above his weight, so he probably could take some low tier Buu iterations from Z.

2) Base Goku was enough to defeat Rosie, while we never saw Pirina on his own, he seems even with Saonel and the two of them can challenge Ultimate Gohan, so Pirina should take it.

3) Saonel stomps. Rubalt couldn't take even one namekian.

4) SSG Goku went Blue to beat up Kunshi, I don't think Lavender can force Goku to those levels.

5) Dyspo. He can put Hit to shame, and is smart enough to figure out Botamo's simple advantage.

6) I'll respect Tenshinhan and in doubt give it to him. While none of them are base saiyan tier, I think our monk wouldn't go down as easy as Murisam

7) I think Bergamo might take this one. IIRC, his hax ability disappeared for the ToP, but anyway, if the strongest U9 member can't take 18, then I'd be sad.

8 ) Frost fucks her up. If not by force, by cheating.

9) Magetta got the wind out of SS Vegeta, Panchia and friends didn't seem a match for tired base Goku and Vegeta

10) Ganos lost to Roshi. He can't grow fast enough to get to Piccolo's level. He decorates his cape with Ganos' feathers.
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:17 pm 1) Super Saiyan 3 Son Goku (Majin Buu Saga) vs. The Original Fat Majin Buu (Super Saiyan 2 Majin Vegeta Absorbed).

1) Buu. Buugeta should be stronger than Kid Buu.

2) Goku says Gohan alone would do it when the fusion ended for Buutenks, that's why he absorbed Gohan.

3) 18 and Piccolo should grant Buu the edge. He can skip absorbing the rest.

4) Janemba wasn't that much stronger than SS3 Goku, while Gohan just dwarves that power. So Buunemba would be somewhat weaker than Buuhan. With Paikuhan and Vegeta he surpasses Buuhan. At his point only Vegito can deal with him.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:09 am

SSR Future Trunks [Genki Sword] vs SS Kefla [No time limit].
UI Omen Goku [1st time] vs SSB Vegetto [FT arc; No time limit].
Gowasu vs Shin.
Roshi [RoF arc; no Mafuba] vs Freeza [Namek arc; 1st form].
SSR Goku Black [Scythe power up; Can't use weapon] vs Golden Freeza [Broly arc].
Toppo [GoD form] vs UI Omen Goku [2nd time].
Future Zamasu [No immortality] vs SS2 Caulifla.
Yakon vs Kuririn, Roshi and Tenshingan [All ToP arc; No Kienzan, Shin Kikoho or Mafuba].
18 [25th arc] vs 17 [Cell arc].
Gamisaras vs Damon.
FF Freeza [RoF arc; no Golden form] vs Super Boo [Gohan absorbed; No magic or absorptions].

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:45 pm

ZombieVito wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:09 am SSR Future Trunks [Genki Sword] vs SS Kefla [No time limit].
Gowasu vs Shin.
SSR Goku Black [Scythe power up; Can't use weapon] vs Golden Freeza [Broly arc].
Yakon vs Kuririn, Roshi and Tenshingan [All ToP arc; No Kienzan, Shin Kikoho or Mafuba].
Gamisaras vs Damon.
FF Freeza [RoF arc; no Golden form] vs Super Boo [Gohan absorbed; No magic or absorptions].
1) Very close battle, but Trunks has a huge pool of energy at his disposal with very unique abilities. Kefla is strong, but not strong enough.

2) Also classic close battle. 1st Omen forced Jiren to be on a serious mode even powering up, when he had already been established as the strongest being ever, possibly above Astral Zamasu. Vegito is slightly below both imo. Omen also has the ability to overcome him.

3) I want to say Shin

4) Roshi was maybe Ginyu level from Namek. Freeza takes.

5) TGolden Freeza was at least on par with Blue Saiyans. Even if he trained we saw nothing since he only fought SS Broly. Enraged Black should be slightly below Blue tiers rn. So Freeza should take,since he also has the stamina for that to happen. I don't know how his cunning fighting style will deal with Black's tricks tho.

6) 2nd Omen is slightly stronger. Plus the moves. But can he overcome hakai? Probably. Omen takes very high dif. 3rd Omen is too strong for example, while 1st Omen loses.

7) Future Zamasu, even without wank, is at least SS3 tier by the ending of the arc. Caulifla comes close but not enough. Zamasu should be more skilled and he kinda is.

8) Humans ig

9) 17 since 18 was hinted to not train iirc?

10) hax for both. Stalemate imo. Strength was depicted relative

11) Buuhan. The gap is still evident for Base Goku and Super Vegito. Freeza would take high dif if he had something like Cooler's form. Something beyond 100% but not quite Golden.
P O W E R

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:50 pm

Super Saiyan Future Son Gohan (if he had survived and gotten a Zenkai in DBZ: The History of Trunks) and Super Saiyan Future Trunks (if he had trained with Son Goku, Piccolo, & Son Gohan in the past for the 3 years before the Androids Saga) vs. Imperfect Cell (Against Android 16).

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:47 pm

Peach wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:51 am
ZombieVito wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:12 pm SSR Goku Black [Scythe power up but he can't use the weapon] vs Toppo [No GoD form]
Merged Zamasu [Corrupted; No immortality] vs SS2 Kefla [Fusion has no time limit]
Kuririn [ToP arc] vs Base Goten [ToP arc; Can't go Super Saiyan].
Frost [ToP arc] vs Super Saiyan Vegeta [U6 arc].
Chichi [23rd TB] vs Cheelai.
Piccolo [ToP arc] vs Base Vegeta [U6 arc; Can't go Super Saiyan].
- Top/Toppo
- Merged Zamasu. He fought somewhat evenly with Vegito, who i like to think is stronger than Kefla
- Krillin
- Vegeta
- Cheelai
- Vegeta
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:58 am 1) Base Form Kid Trunks (25th Budokai) vs. 20X Kaioken Son Goku (Against Frieza).

2) Base Form Son Goten (25th Budokai) vs. 50% Final Form Frieza (Frieza Saga).

3) Android 18 (Androids Saga) vs. Android 18 (25th Budokai).

4) Super Saiyan 3 Son Goku (Majin Buu Saga), Super Saiyan 2 Majin Vegeta, Super Saiyan 2 Son Gohan (Cell Games Saga), & Super Saiyan 2 Son Gohan (25th Budokai) vs. Super Buu (Base Form).
1) Trunks.

2) Frieza. I don't think Goten and Trunks are really all that strong individually. Gottenks is only so strong because fusion multiplies power to a degree.

3) Stalemate

4) Super Buu. Goku says so himself in the manga.

1) Buu. If you add Majin Vegeta's power on top of Fat Buu, that's Super Buu tier levels of power. Goku can handle Fat Buu, but Super Buu is out of his league.

2) Buu. Gohan might be stronger, but Buu has Piccolo's intelligence and can exploit Gohan's arrogance and his friends and family being absorbed.

3) Gotenks seemed even with Super Buu. It ultimately goes in Super Buu's favor after the fusion wears off though.

4) Super Buu. I'm not even sure Goku and Gohan fusing would be enough to defeat Buu with all those people absorbed.
Super Saiyan God vs. Super Saiyan Rage!

1) Super Saiyan God Yamoshi (Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods Incarnation) vs. Super Saiyan Rage Vegeta (Saiyan Saga).

2) Super Saiyan God Shallot vs. Super Saiyan Rage Giblet.

3) Super Saiyan God Bardock (Dragon Ball Z: Bardock - The Father of Son Goku Incarnation) vs. Super Saiyan Rage King Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z Incarnation).

4) Super Saiyan God Son Goku (From Son Goku & Piccolo's Battle Against Raditz) vs. Super Saiyan Rage Raditz (From Son Goku & Piccolo's Battle Against Raditz).

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:07 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:58 am
  • Saonel vs Rubalt
  • Lavender vs Kunshi
  • Base Dyspo vs Botamo
  • Murisam vs Tien
  • 18 vs Bergamo
  • Frost vs Ribrianne
  • Magetta vs Panchia
1) I remember Obuni being much more impressive than Kakunsa. But rewatching he didn't come across that impressive as a whole. He can definitely wipe the floor with base Gohan and sure can take a few punches from Ultimate Gohan but he could never deal real damage to him. I think he can punch way above his weight, so he probably could take some low tier Buu iterations from Z.

2) Base Goku was enough to defeat Rosie, while we never saw Pirina on his own, he seems even with Saonel and the two of them can challenge Ultimate Gohan, so Pirina should take it.

3) Saonel stomps. Rubalt couldn't take even one namekian.

4) SSG Goku went Blue to beat up Kunshi, I don't think Lavender can force Goku to those levels.

5) Dyspo. He can put Hit to shame, and is smart enough to figure out Botamo's simple advantage.

6) I'll respect Tenshinhan and in doubt give it to him. While none of them are base saiyan tier, I think our monk wouldn't go down as easy as Murisam

7) I think Bergamo might take this one. IIRC, his hax ability disappeared for the ToP, but anyway, if the strongest U9 member can't take 18, then I'd be sad.

8 ) Frost fucks her up. If not by force, by cheating.

9) Magetta got the wind out of SS Vegeta, Panchia and friends didn't seem a match for tired base Goku and Vegeta

10) Ganos lost to Roshi. He can't grow fast enough to get to Piccolo's level. He decorates his cape with Ganos' feathers.

1) Buu. Buugeta should be stronger than Kid Buu.

2) Goku says Gohan alone would do it when the fusion ended for Buutenks, that's why he absorbed Gohan.

3) 18 and Piccolo should grant Buu the edge. He can skip absorbing the rest.

4) Janemba wasn't that much stronger than SS3 Goku, while Gohan just dwarves that power. So Buunemba would be somewhat weaker than Buuhan. With Paikuhan and Vegeta he surpasses Buuhan. At his point only Vegito can deal with him.
Super Saiyan God: Evolution vs. Super Saiyan Blue!

1) Super Saiyan God: Evolution Son Goku (Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection 'F' Incarnation) vs. Super Saiyan Blue Son Goku (DBZ: Resurrection 'F' Incarnation).

2) Super Saiyan God: Evolution Son Gohan (Cell Games Saga) vs. Super Saiyan Blue Son Gohan (Cell Games Saga).

3) Super Saiyan God: Evolution Son Goten (25th Budokai) vs. Super Saiyan Blue Son Goten (25th Budokai).

4) Super Saiyan Goddess: Evolution Lady Son Pan (28th Budokai) vs. Super Saiyan Blue Lady Son Pan (28th Budokai).

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:03 pm

ZombieVito wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:09 am SSR Future Trunks [Genki Sword] vs SS Kefla [No time limit].
Gowasu vs Shin.
Gamisaras vs Damon.
1) I'm going with Kefla. I think that sword should kill Kefla if it touches her, but Trunks isn't strong or fast enough to even stand up to her, he loses before he even tries to lift the sword. I also wonder if the sword could actually kill her. If she is stronger than U7's genki dama, then I'm not sure a genki sword made of like 15 people, many of them poor kids, might do the trick.

2) Omen matches the guy that surpassed everything seen before, and Vegito at full power also seemed to surpass everything so it's possible they are relative. But if Vegito has no time limit, he has the edge because 1st Omen can't last too long.

3) Shin. No feats from Gowasu makes this one an easy choice.

4) Roshi is useless since forever, he didn't get strong enough to challenge the power that ruled the universe for decades.

5) Freeza. Before the ToP he knocked the blue out of Goku while Blue Goku didn't knock the golden out of him. After the ToP he stomps.

6) Tough one. I think Hakaishin Toppo wins due to Omen lacking the necessary power to overcome hakai energy. His form also seems more stable than Omen, so time is on his side too. He might not be able to touch Goku, but Goku can't touch/hurt him either.

7) Caulifla learns and grows at an impressive rate, I think she can kill him after a big brawl.

8 ) I'm going with the Kame school. According to Gohan, fighting alongside his father in their base would grant them the win no trouble. A team effort from weaker guys would still do the job.

9) 17. I don't recall 18 training and 17 was stronger back then.

10) I never cared for either of them, they were pretty similar, so pass.

11) Freeza. Even if the gap between 1st and final form isn't over 200x, with just 50x on top of the power that stomped SS Gohan he should surpass Buuhan
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:50 pm Super Saiyan Future Son Gohan (if he had survived and gotten a Zenkai in DBZ: The History of Trunks) and Super Saiyan Future Trunks (if he had trained with Son Goku, Piccolo, & Son Gohan in the past for the 3 years before the Androids Saga) vs. Imperfect Cell (Against Android 16).
Cell. Gohan with a zenkai would be somewhat stronger, and Trunks would be on par or slightly stronger than android arc Goku. Piccolo and 17 were stronger than that and still got trashed by Cell.
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:07 pm

1) Super Saiyan God: Evolution Son Goku (Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection 'F' Incarnation) vs. Super Saiyan Blue Son Goku (DBZ: Resurrection 'F' Incarnation).

2) Super Saiyan God: Evolution Son Gohan (Cell Games Saga) vs. Super Saiyan Blue Son Gohan (Cell Games Saga).

3) Super Saiyan God: Evolution Son Goten (25th Budokai) vs. Super Saiyan Blue Son Goten (25th Budokai).

4) Super Saiyan Goddess: Evolution Lady Son Pan (28th Budokai) vs. Super Saiyan Blue Lady Son Pan (28th Budokai).
SSGE? you mean the base-ish form Goku used to beat up FF Freeza? that was his base form. They all die immediately against SSB.
If you mean the equivalent of SSBE for SSG, then it's 20x boost is still not enough.
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:47 pm

1) Super Saiyan God Yamoshi (Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods Incarnation) vs. Super Saiyan Rage Vegeta (Saiyan Saga).

3) Super Saiyan God Bardock (Dragon Ball Z: Bardock - The Father of Son Goku Incarnation) vs. Super Saiyan Rage King Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z Incarnation).

4) Super Saiyan God Son Goku (From Son Goku & Piccolo's Battle Against Raditz) vs. Super Saiyan Rage Raditz (From Son Goku & Piccolo's Battle Against Raditz).
SSR seems to be a Trunks-only form, strong enough to get him close to SSB, so unless the guy using SSG is massively stronger than the SSR guy, the latter wins.

1) Vegeta is much stronger, so he wins
2) pass
3) King Vegeta was stronger, so he wins
4) Raditz was so much stronger. He wins.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:37 am

Koitsukai wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:03 pm
Gowasu vs Shin.
Gamisaras vs Damon.
1) I'm going with Kefla. I think that sword should kill Kefla if it touches her, but Trunks isn't strong or fast enough to even stand up to her, he loses before he even tries to lift the sword. I also wonder if the sword could actually kill her. If she is stronger than U7's genki dama, then I'm not sure a genki sword made of like 15 people, many of them poor kids, might do the trick.

2) Omen matches the guy that surpassed everything seen before, and Vegito at full power also seemed to surpass everything so it's possible they are relative. But if Vegito has no time limit, he has the edge because 1st Omen can't last too long.

3) Shin. No feats from Gowasu makes this one an easy choice.

4) Roshi is useless since forever, he didn't get strong enough to challenge the power that ruled the universe for decades.

5) Freeza. Before the ToP he knocked the blue out of Goku while Blue Goku didn't knock the golden out of him. After the ToP he stomps.

6) Tough one. I think Hakaishin Toppo wins due to Omen lacking the necessary power to overcome hakai energy. His form also seems more stable than Omen, so time is on his side too. He might not be able to touch Goku, but Goku can't touch/hurt him either.

7) Caulifla learns and grows at an impressive rate, I think she can kill him after a big brawl.

8 ) I'm going with the Kame school. According to Gohan, fighting alongside his father in their base would grant them the win no trouble. A team effort from weaker guys would still do the job.

9) 17. I don't recall 18 training and 17 was stronger back then.

10) I never cared for either of them, they were pretty similar, so pass.

11) Freeza. Even if the gap between 1st and final form isn't over 200x, with just 50x on top of the power that stomped SS Gohan he should surpass Buuhan
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:50 pm Super Saiyan Future Son Gohan (if he had survived and gotten a Zenkai in DBZ: The History of Trunks) and Super Saiyan Future Trunks (if he had trained with Son Goku, Piccolo, & Son Gohan in the past for the 3 years before the Androids Saga) vs. Imperfect Cell (Against Android 16).
Cell. Gohan with a zenkai would be somewhat stronger, and Trunks would be on par or slightly stronger than android arc Goku. Piccolo and 17 were stronger than that and still got trashed by Cell.
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:07 pm

SSGE? you mean the base-ish form Goku used to beat up FF Freeza? that was his base form. They all die immediately against SSB.
If you mean the equivalent of SSBE for SSG, then it's 20x boost is still not enough.
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:47 pm

SSR seems to be a Trunks-only form, strong enough to get him close to SSB, so unless the guy using SSG is massively stronger than the SSR guy, the latter wins.

1) Vegeta is much stronger, so he wins
2) pass
3) King Vegeta was stronger, so he wins
4) Raditz was so much stronger. He wins.

Matches Malone
Banned

Post by Matches Malone » Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:14 pm

What do you think the outcome of a fight between Piccolo and Dabura would be ? I don't think he'd win, but Dabura wouldn't have an easy fight either. Piccolo had 7 years to train, and is one of the smartest fighters in the story, so I assume he'd hold his own pretty well.

GatoF
Beyond Newbie

Post by GatoF » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:57 pm

Matches Malone wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:14 pm What do you think the outcome of a fight between Piccolo and Dabura would be ? I don't think he'd win, but Dabura wouldn't have an easy fight either. Piccolo had 7 years to train, and is one of the smartest fighters in the story, so I assume he'd hold his own pretty well.
Buu saga Piccolo is easily turned into stone and loses, he isn't Perfect Cell lvl to match Dabura. Current Piccolo stomps.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:26 pm

Matches Malone wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:14 pm What do you think the outcome of a fight between Piccolo and Dabura would be ? I don't think he'd win, but Dabura wouldn't have an easy fight either. Piccolo had 7 years to train, and is one of the smartest fighters in the story, so I assume he'd hold his own pretty well.
Dabura is SS2 tier. Piccolo in the Boo arc has no chance at all.

Piccolo from Super episode 88 beats him without much trouble.

After episode 90 he finger flicks him.