The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DiscountDabi
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by DiscountDabi » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:35 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:21 pm I don't know where this idea that the "Grand Priest might be stronger than Zeno" comes from, but No. Zeno is literally known as the "King of All", so he is Grand Priest's superior. The Grand Priest is the strongest and most skilled FIGHTER in the cosmos, but Zeno obviously isn't a fighter he's just a brat. Regardless Zeno would erase Grand Priest if he wanted to. After all he erased 6 of his Angel children when he erased Universes 13-18.

Regardless Fused Zamasu is completely immortal and able to remain conscious even with half his brain split (as evidenced by the fact that he was laughing and talking when he was literally split in half by Trunks). And again, people can bring up the "Angel sealing technique" as many times as they want, but there's nothing to discuss since we know literally nothing about it. So it's a moot point.
Simply put it would be the same dynamic between the angels and destroyers. The Angels are Simply Attendants for the GODs yet are far more powerful. The GOD is incharge and has someone far more powerful than them as their subordinate.

Same thing here. Zeno is in charge are the Grand Priest works for him, but is actually more powerful.

Edit:
Koitsukai wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:33 pm Let's bring it down a notch:

Whis vs the 12 hakaishin
(can Whis win? how long can he last?)

The 12 hakaishin vs the strongest angel, whoever that might be? Vados, Marcarita, Whis... whoever.
(Can all of them beat the strongest angel?)

Whis and Vados vs the 12 hakaishin
(Can they take 2 angels?)
I'd probrably say the Angels for all 3. Whis was able to effortlessly withstand Rumsshi's Roar Which Paralized all the other Gods of Destruction. He even stated they should barley be standing. We have seen no attack from the G.O.D's that has had an effect like that on such a Level that could even potentially harm Whis, let alone potentially any other Angel.

The Gap Between them is simply too large.
Last edited by DiscountDabi on Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:38 pm

DiscountDabi wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:35 pm
SupremeKai25 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:21 pm I don't know where this idea that the "Grand Priest might be stronger than Zeno" comes from, but No. Zeno is literally known as the "King of All", so he is Grand Priest's superior. The Grand Priest is the strongest and most skilled FIGHTER in the cosmos, but Zeno obviously isn't a fighter he's just a brat. Regardless Zeno would erase Grand Priest if he wanted to. After all he erased 6 of his Angel children when he erased Universes 13-18.

Regardless Fused Zamasu is completely immortal and able to remain conscious even with half his brain split (as evidenced by the fact that he was laughing and talking when he was literally split in half by Trunks). And again, people can bring up the "Angel sealing technique" as many times as they want, but there's nothing to discuss since we know literally nothing about it. So it's a moot point.
Simply put it would be the same dynamic between the angels and destroyers. The Angels are Simply Attendants for the GODs yet are far more powerful. The GOD is incharge and has someone far more powerful than them as their subordinate.

Same thing here. Zeno is in charge are the Grand Priest works for him, but is actually more powerful.
The Grand Priest isn't Zeno's attendant though, his attendants are those mute guards who went on vacation at the end of the Moro arc.

Like I know the Grand Priest always follows Zeno around and stuff, but if we want to get technical it's those guards who are his actual "Attendants" (they are even referred to as such).

DiscountDabi
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DiscountDabi » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:23 am

Ok but how about this. Current Blue Evolution Vegeta vs Moro 7-3. And then Round 2 against Angel Moro.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:38 am

DiscountDabi wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:23 am Ok but how about this. Current Blue Evolution Vegeta vs Moro 7-3. And then Round 2 against Angel Moro.
SSBE has to be at least on the lowest tier of where current UI Goku is, so I think he fucks Moro73 up. Even if he is not as strong, at least he can land a few blows and get FSF working. While defeated by Granola, he wasn't as outclassed as he was vs Moro73.

vs Angel Moro... who knows how strong UI Goku has gotten? I'd say he can't take a UI user just yet with just his SSBE form, but maybe next chapter I'll be proven wrong.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:11 am

New match:

- current Granola vs. Jiren (vs. Omen UI Goku)
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

PurestEvil
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by PurestEvil » Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:22 am

Noah wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:11 am New match:

Considering how Granolah is an expert at finding and striking vital points, I would say he is likely to beat Jiren.
This post was brought to you by 魔族

Rest in Peace, Toriyama-san

Marz
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Marz » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:07 pm

DiscountDabi wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:23 am Ok but how about this. Current Blue Evolution Vegeta vs Moro 7-3. And then Round 2 against Angel Moro.
Vegeta most likely defeats Moro 73. This version of Moro broke his hand just trying to punch MUI Goku. While Vegeta put up a fight for an extensive period of time against a guy who defeated current MUI Goku (leagues above Moro 73) with 1 hit.

Evolved Blue Vegeta is weaker than MUI Goku (Moro saga) though, and Merus-Moro is just as strong as this Goku so Vegeta loses the 2nd match

Granola one tapped current MUI Goku, which for all intents and purposes is stronger than Moro saga MUI Goku, which is also much stronger than the power levels displayed in the tournament of power. Granola wins

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:24 pm

I think 7-3 wins and Angel Moro dominate. The only reason why Vegeta was doing so well against Granolah was because he was messing with him. Making the cearlean act foolishly. Opening his guard up. Also, the fact Vegeta was smarter and abusing Granolah’s inexperience to his advantage. Moro 7/3 or Angel Moro would have none of that.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:26 pm

I’d say Jiren lasts for a while. However, I feel eventually Granolah will hit him in a vital point. But I believe Jiren would do better than both Goku and (blue) Vegeta. He won’t get the win. But will get some great hits in and mess Granolah.

DBZ Macky
Advanced Regular

Post by DBZ Macky » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:37 am

Granola was shown to be MUI tier, isn't this an easy answer? He should logically be even stronger than full power Jiren.
Jinzoningen MULE wrote:You're in the DB community, it's always a power level thread to someone.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:03 pm

Jiren has been left in the dust beyond reasonable doubt already in the previous arc. Moro73 is stronger than Jiren, and Granola is stronger than previous arc UI Goku, we don't know if his full power is beyond current UI Goku, which could be possible.

Anyway, Jiren can't last much against Granola, specially if he is not using his full power. He should die pretty quickly with just the power wielded against Omen.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:45 pm

Current Granola vs. LSSj Broly (DBS)

Who wins?
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:53 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:45 pm Current Granola vs. LSSj Broly (DBS)

Who wins?
Granola is the strongest we've ever seen. Nobody can touch him, aside of God Vegeta (probably) and UI Goku (not likely). And Beerus.

TheSaiyanGod
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by TheSaiyanGod » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:31 pm

- Post-Hakai training SSBE Vegeta (Granolah fight) Vs Jiren (manga)

- Dai Kaioshing (full God power, before sealing Moro) Vs CSSB Goku (Moro arc)

- Ultimate Gohan (Moro arc) Vs Fused Zamasu (manga)

Triggered Vegeta
Beyond Newbie

Post by Triggered Vegeta » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:29 pm

TheSaiyanGod wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:31 pm - Post-Hakai training SSBE Vegeta (Granolah fight) Vs Jiren (manga)

1. Vegeta thrashes Jiren.

2. Not sure.

3. Gohan doesn't have anything to put Zamasu down for good, Zamasu takes it.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:36 am

TheSaiyanGod wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:31 pm - Post-Hakai training SSBE Vegeta (Granolah fight) Vs Jiren (manga)

1) Vegeta wins, maybe without going all out.

2) Goku wins. The Dai said he was already outclassed by Moro when he had to use the kai kai matoru, initial Blue Goku was said to still be strong enough to defeat a magic-recovered and rejuvenated Moro, and late arc Blue Goku stomps. But I don't remember exactly how strong the Dai was.

3) He cannot kill Zamasu, that's for sure. I'm not sure how strong he was-compared to CSSB- during the ToP, or how strong he's gotten ever since. I'd say at best he can put up a really good fight like Goku did. I would give Gohan the edge considering his form will not run out like Goku's. Remove the immortality and he might take it.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:27 pm

1. I’d say Vegeta does much better. But I doubt he became thousands of times stronger in between arcs. Remember this is a guy who went into the time chamber 3-4 times in a period of a year and his power barely increased. Saiyans, get some what stronger in battle. But only their new or ascended form are what give them the win. I suspect his new GoD form will probably win him the fight against jiren. However, I still give Jiren the win, with mid to high difficulty.

2. Goku. Daikaioshin was probably ssjgod at best, he only defeated Moro by sealing his power. But…if he did that to goku (which could happen). He would win. But otherwise, nah, Goku slaughters him.

3.Zamasu, he was able to contend against Vegito Blue. Who I feel was leagues above Kefla and Moro’s right hand man. I keep forgetting his name. But Zamasu wins, mostly because he is immortal and able to contend with a much stronger opponent. Even though he was just a punching bag.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:49 am

Omen Goku (vs. Kefla in ep. 116) vs. Corrupted Fused Zamasu, does the ningen stand a chance?

Also I'll post this pic here because I thought it was cool:

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:58 pm

I'm pretty sure Current SSBE Vegeta should already be stronger than Moro 7-3. Not sure about Angel Moro until more evidence is given when it comes to SSBE Vegeta's level compared to UI Goku.

The series already gave us the answer. Granolah is stronger than Moro Saga UI Goku, who is far stronger than the UI Goku that fought Jiren. Jiren doesn't stand a chance even at his max.
Hellspawn28 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:45 pm Current Granola vs. LSSj Broly (DBS)

Who wins?
Just like with Jiren, the series already gave us the direct answer. Granolah is the strongest in the universe by the time he appeared, therefore he should be stronger than DBS LSSJ Broly at his max. But it depends whether or not Broly is able to increase his power as he fights. Granolah should be far stronger though, given how even SSBE Vegeta before the Hakai training was already stronger than Broly based on Goku and Whis' statements. It just depends on how much Granolah toys around with him.

- Vegeta should take it. I have him stronger than Moro 7-3, who is stated to be stronger than Jiren.

- Power level wise, Dai was still weaker than a Moro that was stated to be weaker than CSSB, and this is CSSB before Goku even trained with Merus. CSSB Goku before Merus' training would win, and CSSB Goku after Merus' training would stomp.

- Ultimate Gohan wasn't that far below ToP CSSB level in the ToP. He got stronger after training with Piccolo for two months and got "barely recognizable" by the time Moro arrived on Earth. When it comes to power level, Gohan should already be stronger than Fused Zamasu. However, Fused Zamasu is immortal, so there's no way Gohan could kill him. But still, Gohan should dominate the whole fight.

AtlasFlame18

Post by AtlasFlame18 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:36 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:49 am Omen Goku (vs. Kefla in ep. 116) vs. Corrupted Fused Zamasu, does the ningen stand a chance?

Also, I'll post this pic here because I thought it was cool:

In terms of raw power, Goku has the advantage, but his attack power in UI lacks by this point. Goku is also on a time limit. Factor in that Zamasu is immortal and nothing short of Zeno can kill him we have a victory for Zamasu.