The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by p-hyvo » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:06 am

Dragon Ball Gus wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:12 pm Super Oozaru Goku (Baby Arc) vs Beyond Super Saiyan 2 (or whatever it's called) Vegeta (Battle of Gods Arc)
Vegeta

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:07 pm

Dragon Ball Gus wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:12 pm Super Oozaru Goku (Baby Arc) vs Beyond Super Saiyan 2 (or whatever it's called) Vegeta (Battle of Gods Arc)
Angry SSJ2 Vegeta was just slightly above SSJ3 Goku from BoG, even before SSG ritual.
GT Goku most likely rapes in base at this point.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:20 pm

Buuhan VS Hyper Meta Rilldo

Kamioren VS Adolescent Baby

Cumber (Base) VS True Golden Freeza, Golden Cooler, Blue Goku, Blue Vegeta, C-type Broly (full power at their peaks)

Super Saiyan 2 Rage Trunks (Universe Conglict Arc) VS Wrathful Stage II Broly

Also, question. Do we have an idea as to how powerful one gets after experiencing Big Gete Star's power? How many times stronger are they?
P O W E R

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:01 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:20 pm Buuhan VS Hyper Meta Rilldo

Cumber (Base) VS True Golden Freeza, Golden Cooler, Blue Goku, Blue Vegeta, C-type Broly (full power at their peaks)

-Buuhan (Rilldo was one-shot by a well-trained Kid Buu+Mr Buu, i don't see that getting close to Buuhan, and even if it does and surpasses Buuhan I don't see him being able to one-shot him, Buu's hax aside. I choose to low-ball GT and don't trust ambiguous quotes)

-Kamioren

- If it's FPSS Broly then those guys

- If it's the Controlled Ohzaru Broly that fought Blue Goku, then Broly.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:44 pm

Also, question. Do we have an idea as to how powerful one gets after experiencing Big Gete Star's power? How many times stronger are they?
-Rilldo with difficulty
-Kamioren should win
-I can see oscars, smurfs and tarzan winning this one
-Broly
Koitsukai wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:01 pm -Buuhan (Rilldo was one-shot by a well-trained Kid Buu+Mr Buu, i don't see that getting close to Buuhan, and even if it does and surpasses Buuhan I don't see him being able to one-shot him, Buu's hax aside. I choose to low-ball GT and don't trust ambiguous quotes)
That was Base rilldo and Majuub is FAR stronger than Kid Buu + Mr Buu. He forced Super Baby 2 to go full power and his previous form was already hinted to be stronger than SSJ Vegito and pretty much 100% confirmed to be above Buuhan.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:09 pm

- Rildo.

- Kamioren one-shots, that Baby is weak as hell.

- Literally none of them can take him. Golden Cooler's Supernova did absolutely nothing to him, Freeza is weaker than his brother, Goku and Vegeta are worthless here and Broly is weaker than SsjB Vegetto. Cumber smashes them all.

- Broly.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:51 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:20 pm

Cooler went from below SS to be able as Metal Cooler to take on two SS although he was defeated in the end. So from high namek tier to low android arc tier? maybe like a SS boost?

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:12 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:51 pm
Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:20 pm

Cooler went from below SS to be able as Metal Cooler to take on two SS although he was defeated in the end. So from high namek tier to low android arc tier? maybe like a SS boost?
Sounds OK. I mean, come how we got what we got from Heroes recently, I had to ask that question to myself. So if Cooler in his fourth form had a PL of 470 million (even if it doesn't work) would he as a Metal Cooler have a PL of somewhere 1. 8 billion? A wild guess. Or something far superior?

Would a Big Gete Star character be able to be on par with M2's Meta Rilldo?

Rilldo was essentially the planet at that point. So Big Gete Star VS M2 could be an actual debate? Lol
P O W E R

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:29 pm

Rildo stomps in base

Kamin and oren oneshots by themselves without fusing

I'm going for golden cooler

Trunks oneshots with normal Ssj because he's from dbh

Cooler got 2/3 times stronger at most, so...

TheSaiyanGod

Post by TheSaiyanGod » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:56 pm

SSBE Vegeta Vs Merged Zamasu (not corrupted)

Just a note. Shin said he never saw a power like Jiren's before (In EP 110, when he was heavily suppressed even before facing UI Goku) and he saw Merged Zamasu in the future. After that, in EP 123, Jiren unleashes a power that according to Vermouth, he hasn't seen in a long time, and yet SSBE / SSB KK x20 are able to stand up to him and even hit him a few times. This is before Vegeta breaks his limits again against Toppo and defeat him. This implies that SSBE Vegeta is above Zamasu or even UI Omen Goku (2nd appearance)?

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:57 pm

TheSaiyanGod wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:56 pm SSBE Vegeta Vs Merged Zamasu (not corrupted)

Just a note. Shin said he never saw a power like Jiren's before (In EP 110, when he was heavily suppressed even before facing UI Goku) and he saw Merged Zamasu in the future. After that, in EP 123, Jiren unleashes a power that according to Vermouth, he hasn't seen in a long time, and yet SSBE / SSB KK x20 are able to stand up to him and even hit him a few times. This is before Vegeta breaks his limits again against Toppo and defeat him. This implies that SSBE Vegeta is above Zamasu or even UI Omen Goku (2nd appearance)?

I'm going with Geets here. He took down a Hakaishin and had juice left to face Jiren, Vegito Blue and Merged Zamasu were, at best, closing in on the hakaishin tier, SSBE actually defeated a Hakaishin, doesn't matter how weak amongst them Toppo was, he still was a Hakaishin... as long as Zamasu isn't immortal, etc, of course.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:31 am

Koitsukai wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:57 pm
TheSaiyanGod wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:56 pm SSBE Vegeta Vs Merged Zamasu (not corrupted)

I'm going with Geets here. He took down a Hakaishin and had juice left to face Jiren, Vegito Blue and Merged Zamasu were, at best, closing in on the hakaishin tier, SSBE actually defeated a Hakaishin, doesn't matter how weak amongst them Toppo was, he still was a Hakaishin... as long as Zamasu isn't immortal, etc, of course.
I agree. Vegito Blue and Full Power Merged Zamasu (material form) are placed in between 2nd Omen Goku and 3rd Omen Goku, compared to the ToP fighters.

2nd Omen<GoD Toppo<Merged Zamasu (peak)<Vegito Blue<=Blue Evolution Vegeta<3rd Omen

I think that Zamasu would be above Toppo. Also I will use Heroes info, as Merged Zamasu of the Core Area Warriors was capable in taking out in his Halo Form, GoD Mode Toppo and Full Power Dyspo. You might think it isn't Canon, but if Zamasu simply reverted to this form after the events of the FT arc, without losing or gaining power, the most certainly in his Full Power from said arc, above ToP GoD Toppo.
P O W E R

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:57 am

Not Corrupted Merged Zamasu? Hell, I'm sure ep.122 SsjB Vegeta would absolutely destroy him, let alone Evolution.

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:59 am

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:31 am

I agree. Vegito Blue and Full Power Merged Zamasu (material form) are placed in between 2nd Omen Goku and 3rd Omen Goku, compared to the ToP fighters.

2nd Omen<GoD Toppo<Merged Zamasu (peak)<Vegito Blue<=Blue Evolution Vegeta<3rd Omen

I think that Zamasu would be above Toppo. Also I will use Heroes info, as Merged Zamasu of the Core Area Warriors was capable in taking out in his Halo Form, GoD Mode Toppo and Full Power Dyspo. You might think it isn't Canon, but if Zamasu simply reverted to this form after the events of the FT arc, without losing or gaining power, the most certainly in his Full Power from said arc, above ToP GoD Toppo.
Firstly, as you said, Heroes isn't canon. Also, if you read the dialogues agai, you will notice that Toppo didn't lose to Zamasu, he just ran out of power, probably thanks to Zamasu's immortality.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:06 am

Zamasu55 wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:59 am

Firstly, as you said, Heroes isn't canon. Also, if you read the dialogues agai, you will notice that Toppo didn't lose to Zamasu, he just ran out of power, probably thanks to Zamasu's immortality.
Any suggestions on this list then? The one I made. How would you rank these individuals?

If anything Merged Zamasu could be equal to Toppo due to his immortality rivaling his Hakai. In terms of power things were even, as Zamasu didn't defeat Toppo as you say, but neither was Toppo able to defeat Zamasu.
P O W E R

TheSaiyanGod

Post by TheSaiyanGod » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:43 am

Zamasu55 wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:57 am

Not Corrupted Merged Zamasu? Hell, I'm sure ep.122 SsjB Vegeta would absolutely destroy him, let alone Evolution.
I specify not corrupted Zamasu, but would it really make a difference if he were in that deformed form? I mean, Vegetto implied that he slowed down, and he was being more easily overwhelmed by the merging of the two Saiyans.

And about EP 122's Vegeta being enough to defeat Zamasu, you mean the moment he uses Final Flash against Jiren? Because before that he was facing a suppressed Jiren according to Vegeta himself, I don't know if that would be enough

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:23 am

TheSaiyanGod wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:43 am

I specify not corrupted Zamasu, but would it really make a difference if he were in that deformed form? I mean, Vegetto implied that he slowed down, and he was being more easily overwhelmed by the merging of the two Saiyans.

And about EP 122's Vegeta being enough to defeat Zamasu, you mean the moment he uses Final Flash against Jiren? Because before that he was facing a suppressed Jiren according to Vegeta himself, I don't know if that would be enough
- Of course, but this happens after Zamasu's "cry" and, as Gowasu said, he completely lost his mind. But initial Corrupted Zamasu is clearly far above regular MZ, as he was able to fight very evenly with SsjB Vegito.

- Yeah, that Final Flash would disintegrate Zamasu, who's not immortal anymore. Of course, Vegeta would have to deal with Infinite Zamasu, but that's another thing.

[/quote]

Any suggestions on this list then? The one I made. How would you rank these individuals?

If anything Merged Zamasu could be equal to Toppo due to his immortality rivaling his Hakai. In terms of power things were even, as Zamasu didn't defeat Toppo as you say, but neither was Toppo able to defeat Zamasu.
[/quote]

I personally think that ep. 110 Jiren (very suppressed) > everyone in the Black Goku arc, like Shin seems to confirm. This means that SsjB Vegito and Zamasu can't be stronger than Toppo.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:41 am

I personally think that ep. 110 Jiren (very suppressed) > everyone in the Black Goku arc, like Shin seems to confirm. This means that SsjB Vegito and Zamasu can't be stronger than Toppo.
Sounds OK. Thing is, that Jiren's power at that point wasn't regarded as equal or greater than a GoD's. But Toppo was even dubbed by Belmod himself as one.

And besides, no event took place between the FT arc and the ToP arc that would allow for Goku and Vegeta to get stronger by such a great margin. They trained to not get "rusty". So having Vegito Blue and Merged Zamasu below Jiren in ep 110, subsequently equal to Blue KK×20 Goku (anything above that would pose a challenge for Jiren, such as the Spirit Bomb and Ultra Instinct Omen, but the way you and perhaps Shin describe Jiren's power to be unrivaled, meaning Vegito Blue is no match) is just a lowball for Fusion.
P O W E R

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:01 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:41 am
Sounds OK. Thing is, that Jiren's power at that point wasn't regarded as equal or greater than a GoD's. But Toppo was even dubbed by Belmod himself as one.

And besides, no event took place between the FT arc and the ToP arc that would allow for Goku and Vegeta to get stronger by such a great margin. They trained to not get "rusty". So having Vegito Blue and Merged Zamasu below Jiren in ep 110, subsequently equal to Blue KK×20 Goku (anything above that would pose a challenge for Jiren, such as the Spirit Bomb and Ultra Instinct Omen, but the way you and perhaps Shin describe Jiren's power to be unrivaled, meaning Vegito Blue is no match) is just a lowball for Fusion.
Well, actually Whis seems to imply that ep.110 Jiren is above Vermouth.

Also, ToP SsjB Goku can use KK up to 20x, but in the Black Goku arc he barely used it on Zamasu for a very short time.

TheSaiyanGod

Post by TheSaiyanGod » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:22 pm

Zamasu55 wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:23 am
TheSaiyanGod wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:43 am

- Of course, but this happens after Zamasu's "cry" and, as Gowasu said, he completely lost his mind. But initial Corrupted Zamasu is clearly far above regular MZ, as he was able to fight very evenly with SsjB Vegito.

- Yeah, that Final Flash would disintegrate Zamasu, who's not immortal anymore. Of course, Vegeta would have to deal with Infinite Zamasu, but that's another thing.
Hm...so what about SSBE Vegeta Vs Kefla SSJ2? She is apparently above Merged Zamasu, but Vegeta is supposed to be somewhere between UI Goku's second and third appearance in terms of power, especially after his power up against Toppo.